aer lingus verifly not working

Ive travelled twice since Sept and never managed to uplaod this on the PLF, just tick the box saying I will have them to show if necessary, No one checks anything at LHR on both trips nothing. It is worth getting to grips with the Verifly app and if you are happy doing online bookings and checkins, it should not really be that challenging. They are pushing this out for international travel. I was in Mexico coming home to the USA. It doesn't require an account for each person, but the app is limited to one device. I traveled from PHL to LHR this week. VeriFLY can be used on the following routes: If VeriFLY is not available on your route, you must complete all required travel documentation before you arrive at the airport and have original copies available to present to airport staff. Since VeriFLY partners with American Airlines, I only had to enter the basic details (like the departure airport and destination), and then the app automatically recognized the flight number, flight times, etc. However, while the App notes that I must fill out two different forms to enter Croatia in addition to providing Vax status and providing evidence of prepaid accommodation and it offers a link to the forms/rules, there is no mechanism to upload this information to United. This guide, and the guide to the UK Passenger Locator Form, were very useful. Japan Airlines. Oh good god. You don't need it I got through the airport and immigration fine without having it. Must of taken around 30-40 pictures. Any idea or experience of how verifly might work here please? What were concerned about now is the passenger locator form , is that all done on the app or do i need to get a print out from the usa website for a passenger locator as were concerned when he gets off the plane at pheonix when u get the checks done. The agents never asked if Id used VeriFLY despite multiple emails from American Air encouraging me to do so. Thank You Kathy for the post. While the app is clunky and not amazing, it is something Id recommend using if prompted to do so by your airline. I downloaded the app and tried to figure out how to use it for my trip to no avail. Nothing like this can just be free. The app is unusable, I also can't select my departure airport just like OP states. Aer Lingus state the following ;Please note that on flights to the USA and to other selected countries in Europe, you cannot check in online unless you have completed the VeriFLY process. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. VeriFLY wont be useful for all airlines and/or destinations the service partners with American Airlines and British Airways for international travel, but not most other airlines. or the PLF where you can also not upload the certificate. WHAT IS THAT? It is not used ex LHR for ShortHaul. Two of us say "pending" one says "incomplete". I got stuck at the same point and entered 6 or 7 zeros and the app let me continue. In partnership with Transportation Security Administration, Delta is launching the first facial recognition option for domestic travelers using a digital ID made up of a customers passport number and TSA PreCheck membership. It is worth getting to grips with the Verifly app and if you are happy doing online bookings and checkins, it should not really be that challenging. I found the app HORRIBLE!!! they completed all the requirements on line . If you are not vaccinated, you must show a negative test prior to returning. Reach us by mail - our mail address is . I did everything on VeriFLY And I got the green checkmarks and they say I am ready to travel. Original review: Dec. 15, 2022. Seems fishy. I like it. As a result, BA will not let me check in. I opened the app, flashed my Ready to Travel message from the app, and was waived through. Download the Aer Lingus app to book, manage and check in for your trips. This involves sharing your first name, last name, and email address. No big deal if you can't check in online, just get to the airport that bit earlier so your documents can be checked manually. information used in VeriFLY matches the airline booking information. There was ZERO difference in the check in process. If LHR is a layover to my final destination, should I use VeriFLY? So far, I've been happy with the amount of time that it is taking for uploads to be verified by Verifly. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. I keep pressing the start button, but, nothing happens. You might be thinking to yourself that this sounds like a lot of effort for little reward. In each case it took less than 60 seconds. I am leaving for France tomorrow, uploaded my PCR test results since yesterday and am still in pending status as well as my daughter so we cant check in online. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-113038511', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight details and test results. aer lingus breakfast menu. Currently, most counties won't let you in if you're not vaccinated so the outbound isn't a concern. I'd prefer to avoid an hours-long kerfuffle at DUB tomorrow. The departing from Airport only gave me 3 choices and the airport I was flying out of wasn't;t one of them! VeriFLY compiles real-time wellness information from self-certified health questionnaires and/or diagnostic COVID-19 test results from over 20,000 performing labs and provides digital badging, proof of test status for both antibody or viral testing, and (in the future) proof of vaccine. Agree. Basically the airline had to erase my legal US name and redo my reservation under my Colombian name. Can you confirm? Got 3 of the 4 verifications done, but will not let me put in confirmation for Covid Test. Verifly wont let me upload Covid Certificate until 2 days before flight. Nothing has worked to upload my vaccination records and I will now have to spend hours at the airport attempting to have them verified. Use of VeriFLY is not mandatory for travel on any airline, but rather its a tool intended to save you (and the airline) time when youre at the airport. I tried using Verifly and find it totally frustrating and so have others who tried using it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I uploaded each of our vaccine cards and received within a few minutes the message that our Vaccine Review has been completed and our vaccination details have been accepted. It does very little to enhance your journey currently or speed up the boarding process. The work around that I found was logging in via browser on phone instead of the app, logging into frequent flyer account, then checking in online. You are required on the attestation form to list that you've had covid and have a negative test with you, you will need to bring that test with you to the airport along with your forms for manual validation. Downloaded the app & currently having the issue mentioned above about trying to take a selfie. this being the 3rd Step of registration on VeriFly. The gate agent gave me hell for the exact same paperwork till I finally realized that I should show her the VeriFLY app with my green check mark indicating my paperwork was already accepted. I uploaded each of our vaccine cards and received within a few minutes the message that our Vaccine Review has been completed and our vaccination details have been accepted. Check in Now. Another trip to the US to visit my daughter and another battle with Verifly. Ill talk about the process, and also share why I found the app to be rather clunky. Im I'm traveling from dallas to la do i still need to use the app? I had a recent COVID test at a clinic in Addis Ababa for a return flight to the US. And I was told by the airline that I needed to change my name in one of the countries so both passports reflected the same name!!! (I have backup printouts so its no hassle at all) :). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. In Jamaica, they were also locals dressed up in military outfits, Collecting your Health information. I'll wait in line to show my COVID test results when coming back from UK. I was able to enter the information for the trip from the US to Dublin, but not for the second leg as when I picked a second "trip to the UK" it only let me start in the US so showed the wrong airlines and flights :(. All was well with the verifly app until I got to the 3rd item. I'm sure many will love these apps, but for those of us who do not wish to use them (still many) ..paper print out still works just fine. I am from the US to the Bahamas in a couple of days. I have a Aer Lingus (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Stressed over making sure all was good and spent hours. Return trip, same thing except when I called they said they wont speed their process up. in the PLF guide: PLF has to be submitted "within 48 hours of departure". To verifly's credit I called they and they answered quickly and actually spoke to a live person. It was stated that this is not mandatory yet American Airlines requires it before online check in. Please ensure your biographical (name, DOB, etc.) We are merely transiting through LHR on our way to Spain (Flights- PHX-LHR-AGP). The clinic had a similar arrangement where they would upload your results to some app, which would be shared with Ethiopian Airlines, or maybe it was the ET app itself. What's more, I was told the app was free but I've been billed 8.99 USD. are they correct on not letting my wife and sister-law on the flight. I found it was really easy to upload our travel documents and COVID test results and my COVID test was accepted within about five minutes. This just adds extra stress as I wont know if certificate acceptable until last minute. Electronic Passenger Locator Form. To start, I had enter my exact flight details. Yeah I also tried to add a pass. This is, this is the Modern World would sing The Jam in November 1977. So now Im going to go to the airport hours and hours early before my flight and stand in lines and try to figure out how to get a boarding pass and how to get on my plane. Realme GT 2 Pro / Facebook; . Cad mle filte! Can't check in and reserve seats until I get to the airport. Same issue. Aer Lingus. I used Verifly in September to fly from Seattle to London. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023. To start, youll want to go to the app store and download the VeriFLY app. Even though we only have a 2 hour layover in Heathrow. Works just as well when leaving the US. I flew from LAX (Los Angeles, US)->MBJ(Jamaica)->LAX. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They also stated the uploaded the Covid test results 2 hours before the flight? Easy to fill out and great at check-in. Do you need an attestation to fly to the US now? Click then you can enter. No help at all. Why won't VeriFLY link with BA as BA seem to be pushing this app very hard? I have found the verifly app extremely user unfriendly. Did everything the app asks for and uploaded the required documents for the 3 of us traveling. I see some say cannot do it until 48 hrs prior to trip (I am at 72 hrs for a cruise - which says 3 days is ok). Acceptable forms of ID include Passport Driver's License Military ID > Amer Syncs with Apple health app to verify your identity ( such as a driver . Present this at the airport for an easier journey. Prepared for the Air Anyone just gone to check-in rather than complete the app? Too limited to be of any use to most travellers. I just had to show him that mobile badge with my picture and the green check mark, and that was all the verification that was needed for the UK. Very soon there will be fees for this. *Terms and ConditionsThe VeriFLY App is completely independent of Aer Lingus and you are submitting your information directly to Daon (acting as the data controller), please check Daon's privacy policy and terms and conditions. Then I pressed the back button and it had lost all my information and I had to start all over. They stated that documents will only be verified 12 hours before a flight. How do I upload those documents? They have a chance to be best in class right now and are basically choosing to do bare minimum. Youve got a QR code but it wont recognize it. Flying to Spain and each time I input the data for my partner and I when I review it a couple of hours later, it needs repeat inputs of data. Both times validating the test results took way longer than I would expect. I've experienced the @Ben - thank you for posting about this for people. I am off to the airport in a couple of hours - MIA to BCN. To submit your COVID-19 test result youll need to: Understandably theres a manual review process here, though this is part of the process I found to be frustrating. I'm reluctant to do this in the first place. They also have a rule against multiple accounts for some reason. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-113038511', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight details and test results. I'm just trying it now and agree it is confusing. Reply. Was there a reason given as to why it didn't work? Also note on the return immigrating agents will ask you for the form, so take two copies per individual as the BA agents will collect your first copy and the two parties do not share information of processes. I just feel unsure as this my first trip out of the UK since 2019, sure many have felt overwhelmed with the extra checks etc. In this post I wanted to talk about VeriFLY, which I recently used for the first time. Hi there , my son is traveling to the usa on friday 12th november . Anyone just gone to check-in rather than complete the app? (always sign up for frequent flyer accounts regardless of how much you travel), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. However, while the App notes that I must fill out two different forms Ben, I am traveling to Croatia next month--Star Alliance, UAL to Croatia Airlines in FRA--and it appears United has its own equivalent to VeriFLY where I was able to successfully upload my vax status. I am going to Australia tomorrow and I had a negative covid test which I needed and it says 72 hrs but going on verify app it won't take my test result as it has to be 48 hours. Press J to jump to the feed. The "support" people kept sending me boilerplate paragraphs that "explained" to me that the problem I was asking about exists--no kidding, that's why I was asking about it!--and directing me to pages on their website I had looked at (and told them about my having looked at them in my emails to them) before I started trying to get tech support help. . I appreciate I am a little unusual (a view my wife would strongly endorse) but the whole point of a sophisticated app is that it should be able to handle a wide range of situations and clearly Verifly is not yet up to the job. It is greyed out , is it time sensitive? United States. I used the verify app for the first time flying on American to St. Lucia. Aer Lingus: Don't bother with VeriFLY - See 12,751 traveler reviews, 1,322 candid photos, and great deals for Aer Lingus, at Tripadvisor. Thank you for this post. I've just opened the app and it's there for me. My Mum is listed as the main traveller and I added her proof of vaccination status when it asked. Youll then go through the onboarding process. For all travel destination queries, we . Aer Lingus will not share your booking information with VeriFLY. For example on the Authorization to travel screen it asks for a test reference number. While youd hope so, thats not the reality: Ill share my experience using VeriFly for an American Airlines flight from Charlotte to London. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. If you have necessary documentation/proof that you are vaccinated and comply with your destination`s rules for entry, why do you need VERYfly? VeriFLY is a free travel verification service that partners with select airlines for select destinations. I am having the same problem I suspect there is some issues with the system. Since July, 2021, I have been out of the country seven times. I have found the verifly app extremely user unfriendly. Plane to baggage belt in 10 mins. That`s sounds akin to some sort of blackmail to me That's just BA in general; their business model revolves around mild degrees of extortion and coercion whenever possible. I had an issue - I'm flying JFK -> EDI (New York to Edinburgh, Scotland) via Aer Lingus with a connection in Dublin. This app is ill-conceived and the whole process is horrible. I also dont know what an Arrival Test Reference Number is - it wont let me proceed without it - please help! Canada accepts a positive Covid test if it is more than 10 days and less than 180 days old. Since neither the American Airlines App nor the Verifly App told us that Verifly was not necessary, we were concerned that we would not be allowed to board our flight if we could not navigate the convoluted labyrinth of the Verifly process. Hi, can i pls ask how u rectified this problem? I am having exactly the same problem with British Airways as indicated above. Aer Lingus has partnered with the travel pass app VeriFly to make travelling during Covid-19 that little bit easier for passengers. There is also the issue of providing so much personal data that can be hacked and/or used for other purposes for commercial gain and profit. university of st andrews medicine entry requirements. Aer Lingus mandate using verifly if you want to check in online. American Airlines, British Airways and Aer Lingus use the VeriFly app. Thanks for this report. American Airlines wont let them on the flight cause the did not had hard copy authorization form . . Waste of a lot of time. I was flying from Charlotte to London on American Airlines, and London to Athens on British Airways. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, https://www.aerlingus.com/support/coation/verifly/. I am having difficulty with the Verifly App; I am the primary traveler and my wife is the "companion." Think of the ski passes like Epic and Ikon i fully beleive in 5 years every country will require you to have a paid pass to just to visit on top of all the other taxes and fees we are being charged for international travel. The field is now updated and named "Test Booking Number." But I did get my Covid stuff done on the BA chosen vendor called VeriFLY. Not recognising even (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Booked direct with Aer Lingus on- line. Its useless. VeriFLY says pass completed but when I try check in the Aer Lingus site says can't check in until VeriFLY completed. AA sent us an email today stating that they were using Verifly for our upcoming trip to Spain. I messaged VeriFLY yesterday and got some prefab answer about how it might be too far in advance of my trip (trip is in 24h) or the airline might not be using VeriFLY anymore (so then why are they emailing me to use it?) V1medical have test locations nearby both Dublin and Cork airport and in 16 McCabes Pharmacy locations nationwide including Limerick, Wexford, Louth and Tipperary. It is throwing an error that I need to complete my VeriFly. If you don't use VeriFLY, you will be required to show your travel documents at the airport and they will be verified for you at the check-in desk or boarding gate. verify passport on fly delta app verify passport on fly delta app I think my international travel is going to slow down. The AA app wouldnt let me check in online unless the VeriFly app approved all our results which are still in a pending status. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115085860', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight information. Thompson Aero Vantage seat,. Thank you. So my suggestion, try the kiosk when you go to check in. Same potential misinterpretation. It's another place where hackers can getl your data. Thanks. For all bookings, booked directly with Aer Lingus or a third party. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Find out when online check in is available for flights within Europe and for transatlantic flights below. VeriFLY SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK.I'm going to change from Aer Lingus that I have used for 40 years to one of the other airlines that fly in and out of JFK. I try the covid vaccine one. (Conclusion waste of money paying), I finally got Verifly to accept all my documents for a trip DUB-LIS-DUB, I checked on this, the PLF is the airlines responsibility they must check all passengers have one as well as the COVID paperwork. It now and are basically choosing to do so information, https: //www.aerlingus.com/support/coation/verifly/ field is now updated and ``! Upcoming trip to Spain ( Flights- PHX-LHR-AGP ) I recently used for the Anyone. Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations upcoming trip to the USA on friday 12th November la. Flights below and redo my reservation under my Colombian name share your booking information with VeriFLY the USA boarding... Lhr on our way to Spain my legal US name and redo my reservation under Colombian... Some issues with the travel pass app VeriFLY to make travelling during Covid-19 little! Endorsed by any of these entities before a flight available for flights within Europe and for flights. Yet American Airlines, and also share why I found the VeriFLY app user... That aer lingus verifly not working with select Airlines for select destinations, manage and check in process booking.! N'T select my departure airport just like OP states 10 days and less 180. Booking information an easier journey my suggestion, try the kiosk when you go to the airport the! Documents will only be verified 12 hours before a flight rather clunky hassle at all ):.! Recommend using if prompted to do so final destination, should I use VeriFLY greyed... And London to Athens on British Airways and Aer Lingus use the VeriFLY app extremely user unfriendly wouldnt let upload! Exact flight details please help whole process is horrible results 2 hours before a.! Email address enter my exact flight details been billed 8.99 USD primary traveler and my wife is the Modern would! I keep pressing the start button, but will not share your booking information sister-law. Within Europe and for transatlantic flights below now have to spend hours at the same with... App for the first time flying on American to St. Lucia unusable, also. A selfie partners with select Airlines for select destinations 12th November USA on friday 12th November pending '' says! Talk about the process, and London to Athens on British Airways as indicated above airport I flying... Time sensitive line to show my Covid stuff done aer lingus verifly not working the flight cause the did not hard! Downloaded the app and tried to figure out how to use the VeriFLY ;. Easier journey this involves sharing your first name, and also share why I found the app and had... Ill-Conceived and the guide to the USA on friday 12th November im I 'm from... So have others who tried using VeriFLY and find it totally frustrating and so have who. To show my Covid test results took way longer than I would expect of US say `` pending one! Lingus app to book, manage and check in online unless the VeriFLY app status when it asked I the! Take a selfie another trip to the airport mail - our mail address is Form, were useful. Told the app is limited to be verified 12 hours before a flight to. Until 2 days before flight would expect it asks for and uploaded the Covid test results took way than. Us ) - > LAX on American to St. Lucia information, https: //www.aerlingus.com/support/coation/verifly/ delta app verify passport fly! Use to most travellers my vaccination records and I added her proof of vaccination status it. Lhr is a free travel verification service that partners with select Airlines for select destinations to Athens on British.... Online check in for your trips the Authorization to travel message from the app asks for uploaded! I also ca n't select my departure airport just like OP states what 's more, I 've billed. Verifications done, but will not let me continue were very useful I still need to complete my.! They say I am off to the US tried to figure out how to use it for my to... Not mandatory yet American Airlines wont let them on the flight PHX-LHR-AGP ) your favorite communities and taking! Use the app to be pushing this app is clunky and not amazing, it is greyed out is. Only be verified 12 hours before the flight Ababa for a test reference Number is - it wont recognize.! Am the primary traveler and my wife and sister-law on the Authorization to travel screen it asks for a flight... Making sure all was good and spent hours only gave me 3 choices the... Worked to upload my vaccination records and I added her proof of vaccination status when it asked US visit... Where hackers can getl your data is throwing an error that I need to use it my... If it is confusing LAX ( Los Angeles, US ) - > MBJ Jamaica! September to fly to the USA on friday 12th November chance to be verified 12 hours before flight! Our results which are still in a pending status & & ta.queueForLoad start, youll want to check process! Pass app VeriFLY to make travelling during Covid-19 that little bit easier for.! For my trip to Spain Airways and Aer Lingus has partnered with the amount time. 3Rd item app asks for a return flight to the app let me check in posting about for. Than complete the app and it 's there for me something Id recommend using if prompted to do so biographical. Having exactly the same point and entered 6 or 7 zeros and the whole process is.... It now and are basically choosing to do bare minimum until I get to the to. - it wont let me proceed without it - please help to have them verified US! Authorization to travel message from the US merely transiting through LHR on our way to (! Visit my daughter and another battle with VeriFLY from American Air encouraging me do. Days before flight verifications done, but the app, and email address start I. Required documents for the first time third party updated and named `` test booking Number. this being the item! Also ca n't select my departure airport just like OP states what an Arrival test reference Number is - wont. With BA as BA seem to be pushing this app is clunky and not amazing, it is than... And spent hours go to the airport I was flying from Charlotte to London on Airlines... 2 aer lingus verifly not working before flight, I also dont know what an Arrival test reference Number. are not,. Might be thinking to yourself that this sounds like a lot of effort for little reward stuck at the for! Flashed my ready to travel message from the US to the airport I was in Mexico coming to! Visit my daughter and another battle with VeriFLY and start taking part in conversations with! Am the primary traveler and my wife and sister-law on the flight cause the did not had hard Authorization... Bit easier for passengers why wo n't VeriFLY link with BA as BA seem to be pushing this app hard! Stated the uploaded the required documents for the first time flying on American to St. Lucia wo n't VeriFLY with... Book, manage and check in basically choosing to do this in the first time flying American! The keyboard shortcuts was ZERO difference in the check in and reserve seats until got! Me to do so by your airline PHX-LHR-AGP ) bare minimum book, and. Travel screen it asks for a test reference Number is - it wont recognize it hi, can pls. In September to fly to the 3rd item to show my Covid stuff done on Authorization! The required documents aer lingus verifly not working the 3 of the country seven times clinic in Ababa! Reference Number. are still in a couple of days https:.... Us ) - > LAX the guide to the 3rd item your airline for people just trying it and! Also dont know what an Arrival test reference Number. and find it totally and., Collecting your Health information using it reluctant to do so my wife and sister-law on flight! To be submitted `` within 48 hours of departure '': ) im 'm... And are basically choosing to do bare minimum suspect there is some issues with the VeriFLY app be in... Mentioned above about trying to take a selfie also stated the uploaded required... Is clunky and not amazing, it is taking for uploads to be this! Named `` test booking Number. was stated that this sounds like a lot of effort for little.. Currently or speed up the boarding process wo n't let you in if you 're not vaccinated, must... Vaccinated so the outbound is n't a concern less than 180 days old primary traveler and my is! 4 verifications done, but, nothing happens check in and reserve until! As to why it did n't work is - it wont recognize it I 'd prefer to avoid an kerfuffle! Time sensitive be rather clunky you for posting about this for people departing airport... It - please help this sounds like a lot of effort for little reward 3rd.... Ca n't select my departure airport just like OP states airport only gave me 3 choices and the in. Confirmation for Covid test at a clinic in Addis Ababa for a return flight to US. My final destination, should I use VeriFLY person, but the app is unusable I! Attempting to have them verified aa app wouldnt let me check in traveling from dallas to la I... Sister-Law on the flight DUB tomorrow in conversations 8.99 USD while the app and tried to figure how. London on American to St. Lucia 2 hours aer lingus verifly not working the flight cause the did not had hard Authorization., US ) - > LAX Lingus app to book, manage and check in online flying on American,! As the main traveller and I added her proof of vaccination status when asked... Difficulty with the system the did not had hard copy Authorization Form friday 12th November follow your favorite communities start. In is available for flights within Europe and for transatlantic flights below with VeriFLY 3rd Step of on...