atlas guitars acoustic

The highs sing and the 15 in it give that low B string a throat and clear voice over the guitars. Breedlove; . Breedlove Atlas Stage C25/SR Acoustic-Electric Guitar. Martin 000-42 Acoustic Guitar $ Add to cart; Sale! :) I called Sam Ash in Hicksville, on a tip that the guitar might have been sold in their stores, no luck there. I highly recommend ordering from Atlas Cabinets. Breedlove Passport OM/MMe Acoustic Guitar $ 669.00 $ 499.00 Add to cart; Sale! Are you planning a wedding in Palm Springs, CA? each model is made from Indian rosewood and tops are crafted from solid Please log into your account to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits. Accessories; Guitar Pickups; Guitar Bodies; Guitar Necks; Guitar Bridges; Pickguards; Tuning Heads; Knobs; Bass . Atlas Guitars Atlas Guitars A blog about Atlas guitars; pictures, model numbers, and construction. Special order items may be returned if defective for exchange. I play both nylon and steel string acoustic guitar in a classical fingerstyle, providing a very We perform an amazing variety of live music for wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, cocktail hours, birthday parties, corporate events, anniversaries, intimate dinners, dance functions, life celebrations and much mor Ryan Hiller is a highly skilled entertainer who delivers memorable performances that are full of passion, energy and truly great music. Currency: Returned items that do not arrive in the condition described above are subject to a $25 repackaging charge, plus the cost of replacing missing, soiled, worn or marked-on items. G&L owners are encouraged to visit the Guitars by Leo G&L enthusiast site located at www.guitarsbyleo.com. Every Atlas Cabinet order includes a handmade Rattlesnake speaker cableto ensure the best signal output from your amplifier and cabinet. It belongs to Breedlove's acclaimed Atlas Series of guitars, which were released to bring the incredible custom quality that Breedlove is known for into a larger-run production. I up and sold it for $90 after I strummed her enough to make up for all the lost time she suffered while not in the right hands. Give it purpose. 10 ozs. Des Matt Armstrong (a.k.a. In short, if youre merely considering getting an Atlas cab, get one. Youtube: @clfresearch. The sound of this thing is tremendous! Im always a little unsure of built-in tuners, as regards to their accuracy and also how visible they are but this tuner works great, is very accurate, and also has a clear visual display. Atlas Cabs is the definition of awesome to get your custom cabs made. My repertoire includes rock, folk, pop, blues and jazz songs ranging from the 1960's to modern music. It belongs to Breedlove's acclaimed Atlas Series of guitars, which were released to bring the incredible custom quality that Breedlove is known for into a larger-run production. It had been dried out but not cracked yet but it did need a neck reset (which I did myself with a lot of help from YouTube and the local guitar shop) kudos to me. MadBusker) Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The guitar looks good but not great to me, the workmanship is flawless, but I do personally prefer the glossy bright look. This Atlas Series guitar model combines innovative Breedlove design elements with quality construction. My Aunt recently gave me a 12-string guitar that she doesn't play anymore. To most of us, Japan is an exotic and faraway land. He uses a unique percussive acoustic style with no looper pedals or effects to give a truly live experience. This means the neck is not sticky, giving it a comfortable played-in feel. The neck, fingerboard and headstock are also made from rosewood, with the fingerboard embellished with abalone inlays, giving this instrument a striking finish. I would expect this to be in the 1200-1500 range. Breedlove Oregon OM/SMYe Acoustic Guitar $ $ Add to cart; Sale! The guitar had smooth honey colored laminate spruce top, which sounded nice and cheery - a touch hollow but still bright - also, a dove tail neck joint, nice level frets & a snug bridge and nut. The AD20/SM is a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany-back dreadnought with a big, bold sound and attitude, ready to jam. If you change the Ship-To country, some or persuasion. Its includes a very high quality pickup and preamp system. I have been a lifelong resident of the Coachella Valley. the indie/alternative rock Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. by Breedlove. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Musician's GearTripod Orchestral Music Stand Perforated Black - 2 Pack, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act. Instantly drawn to each other's fascination and love for guitars, they became friends, and *PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTIC GUITARIST/ SINGER 20 YEARS+ Instead of using the search box, find your gear by clicking the product category tabs and other navigation links. A blog about Atlas guitars; pictures, model numbers, and construction. We invented the Bass Drum Pedal, now we're perfecting it. $7.99. narrower nut (1-11/16"). Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Return this item for free . Did you? The top is made from AAA Sitka spruce matched with with rosewood back and sides. This is a great resource where G&L owners share experiences, tips, techniques and preferences about G&L guitars and basses. Hey! Monday, April 23, 2018 Altas F-611 Athena front Posted by tomas Altas F-611 Athena back Posted by tomas Altas F-611 Athena label Posted by tomas Atlas F-611 Athena headstock Posted by tomas F-611 Athena headstock back Posted by tomas Instead of using the search box, find your gear by clicking the product category tabs and other navigation links. Magnetic Field Design Guitar and Bass Pickups. The Breedloves sound acoustically was bright and loud, with a lush bottom end, and sparkling highs. We also accept Paypal. . 98/100 on sound. Poland, Try varying the spelling to see if the word is spelled correctly. Our expert designers will guide you through the build process and provide updates as your guitar goes from exquisite raw wood to an instrument you and your family will cherish for generations. Our friendly staff cant wait to meet you. Breedlove crafts acoustic instruments that Now lets move onto the electronics. Breedlove Passport C200/SMe-T Travel Acoustic Guitar $ 532.00 $ 399.00 Add to cart; Sale! In order to return a product, Request a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). Notify me when this product is available: Atlas Cabinets is proud to be partnered with Rattlesnake Cable Company to help you hone your tone. pretty much mint condition. 2015 2021 Breedlove Guitars All Rights Reserved. Ready to jam, it represents the finest in quality acoustic-electric workmanship, with a reliable, easy-to-use, and great sounding Fishman Classic IV pickup. 2023 G&L Musical Instruments. Atlas Music . We build most Concert, Auditoriums, acoustic basses and 12-String models using the Breedlove Bridge Truss. The AD200/SM -- keystone of the Atlas Series dreadnoughts -- features a solid Sitka spruce top for resonant and clear sound and a comfortable, slim neck shape and low action for smooth playability. Looking to celebrate your event online? Shipping and/or handling charges are not refundable. I look forward to helping you find your own. The best aspects of traditional 2023 Atlas Custom Cabinets. ***Smooth Music for your 23 Events*** We'd love to help you find what you're looking for-call us anytime at 866-498-7882. This guitar is in nice overall condition for the age. I would describe it as warm and full.This did come with an extra nut (awesome), the setup was good, but I be the option if shaving the extra one if I want to try for better action. When I was 8 years old, I taught myself how to read music before my first piano lesson because I was so excited to Hello, my name is Jose Serna. Once we process your RA request, we will send you a Return Authorization Number, and instructions on how to return the item. SOLID WOOD!! King, might bring to mind its current Nashville home, the guitar's roots are actually in. I found this Breedlove to be a very well made and set-up guitar that felt and sounded great straight out of the box. Our remarkable story of growth has everything to do with the countless unshakable relationships weve formed with students, parents, music educators and musicians of every stripe in the local communities we serve across the country. Facebook: @clfresearch Computer software, items that can be copied and copyrighted material such as (but not limited to) books, videos and CD's 5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sound, Beautiful Guitar. Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer My name is Anissah :) I played flute for about 7 years and I've been playing the guitar for about 13! Atlas guitars feature many of the design principles from Breedlove's custom shop including Breedlove scalloped bracing, pinless bridge and JLD Bridge Truss System. Clutches function perfectly. The glue failed at the neck joint, the neck was aligned, it was just loose.The guitar had smooth honey colored laminate spruce top, which sounded nice and cheery - a touch hollow but still bright - also, a dove tail neck joint, nice level frets & a snug bridge and nut. The Breedlove Atlas Solo C350/CMe is an excellent acoustic-electric concert guitar for live solo performance. Olivia as a solo performer and recording artist has recorded two tribute albums and three original albums with her previous band Sapphire Road. guitars in my home studio (Need room!) Until 2003 all Breedloves were made in the USA but in that year the company launched its Atlas series of Korean-made instruments. Search for: Product Categories. Orders must be approved by our authorization process. I find this guitar very easy to play. Pics show cosmetics. The frets show some light flattening and divots. consciousness, and customer focus. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the Acoustic Guitars. This guitar model combines Breedlove design elements and balanced tonal signature with the highest quality manufacturing practices in the world to bring you a highly affordable acoustic masterpiece. Atlas Cabinets specializes inboutique acoustic enclosures for the discerning guitarist and bassist. Join our mailing list for updates, news and chances to win free gear! *In-store sales, please see posted Return Policies 2 Vintage Atlas Mic Stands. "INSTRUMENTAL ACOUSTIC GUITAR", for Fine Dining and easy listening. About Shipping and Delivery Its common these days for American guitar manufacturers to offer more affordable models built in countries like Korea, China or Indonesia. US Breedloves offer some very distinctive ideas to match their looks (theyre a far cry from the usual Martin clones) and the Atlas models feature traditional bracing designs but maintain the distinctive looks and the unique Breedlove bridge truss system (which is claimed to counterbalance the top and increase sustain) across a range that comes in Stage, Studio, Solo and Retro models and includes six-string Concerts, Dreadnoughts and Jumbos, twelve-string Concerts and Jumbos and four and five-string acoustic basses. There are no defects in paint or stain or inlaying. Find local vendors to bring your celebration to life. It points the sound of the guitar at you instead of away from you. Due to conditions beyond our control (weather, shipper's handling etc.) It's free to book and make secure online payments through The Bash. Some of the most frequently sought-after cabinets from the guitar and bass lines of Atlas products. Vintage Acoustic Guitars; Guitar Parts and Accessories. The AtlasIED MS25E heavy-duty studio recording stand features an integral air suspension system to protect sensitive microphones. 2 Vintage Atlas Mic Stands. 2548 Fender Avenue There is a lot of information for everyone from professional musicians to enthusiast collectors. Select any of the Obvious signs of use that reduce the value of a returned unit will be subject to additional charges based on how much we need to mark down the unit to make it sellable. Powered by Shopify. You can listen to those albums Mike Wilson is a singer-songwriter from Orange County, California. Home / Guitars & Basses / Acoustic Guitars Acoustic Guitars. restrictions. Instagram: @glguitars_custom_shop, CLF Research About G&L. Born from his CLF Research company founded in 1966, Clarence Leo Fender began the final chapter of his legendary career when he launched the G&L brand and instruments in 1980. With an LR Baggs Stage Pro Element pickup, the Atlas Solo C350 is ready to perform. Now musicians searching for a world-class acoustic-electric designed by artisan luthiers can take home an instrument that will astonish both player and audience with a great sound and awesome versatility. Martin GPCPA Mahogany Acoustic Guitar . "In 1909, I secretly set to work on an . My name is Payam. The sticker inside the guitar says "Atlas.Hicksville, New York 11801". The bridge, fingerboard, and peghead overlay on Is it value for money? Learn More. The finish. All rights reserved. But what I received, was far beyond what I expected for my build. It couldn't be any easier. We have a quality sound system and can accommodate many different happy and fun songs in 2023 Music & Arts. Breedlove Passport C250/COe Acoustic Guitar $ 799.00 $ 599.00 Add to cart; Sale! With its superbly balanced tone and solid, state-of-the-art electronics, this powerful acoustic-electric is designed for serious musicians, and will surely give you the punch your performance justifies. Now you can experience this rich and mysterious culture through its music. There are some small dings, impressions light scratches. We are not the shipping company and therefore cannot be held responsible for faults that lay with the shipping company. This is my first Breed love guitar and definitely won't be my last. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Book one on The Bash for any event: weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, and more. The body shapes are similar to the custom shop offerings for deep body styles with non cutaways and soft cutaways. We invite you to discover why Leo famously declared G&L guitars and basses are the best instruments I have ever made.. Thanks for your cool guitar page, I check it out regurlarly, I have this guitar. Todays G&L instruments continue to be made in his historic factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California The Birthplace of Bolt-on. In those rare cases we will remove and inspect all items and repackage them in acceptable boxing to make it safe to you. What Is Phantom Power and How Does It Work? We're sorry-this item is unavailable. Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - EJ26 - Superb, Long Lasting Tone, Comfortable Playability - For 6 String Guitars - 11-52 Custom Light. We hope you visit our Palm Springs location soon! It is an Atlas T-470 12-string. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. I have 15 years of guitar playing experience. When we see images of Shinto shrines, pagodas, geishas, and Kabuki actors in face paint, our imaginations are immediately captured. Note: Bananas recycles unused boxes when possible. Everything about this experience was top notch! Who doesnt enjoy the smooth sounds of an Acoustic Guitarist? NAGI GUITARS one.E; NAGI GUITARS one; NAGI GUITARS shiro mini; NAGI GUITARS kuro mini; NAGI GUITARS kuro.E; NAGI GUITARS shiro.E; NAGI GUITARS kuro; NAGI GUITARS shiro; Headway HF-415URUSHI SF,S/STD; Headway HD-115 A,S-ESV/ATB; Headway HOC-KINGFISHER NA; K.Yairi 90-LO 1997 ASTURIAS GRAND SOLO SR; Headway HJ-OSAMURAISAN; Headway HF . Each Although the classic Gibson guitar, used by such greats as Prince, Keith Richards, Johnny Cash, and B.B. Oops, looks like you forgot something. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. She ---Diane---is still playin' around town, the fellow who purchased it from me has it tuned and ready to go. Baggs pickup and preamp system has the controls situated on the side, top position when the instrument is being held in a playing position. it could be (Breed)love at first sight. between images. This guitar sounds better than any guitar I've owned or played under $1500. I'm going to compare this to my Taylor 214ce, as they are similarly priced. Baggs, who developed his Stage Pro Element pickup system for the range. Ready to plug in, the concert-style Breedlove AC25/SM Guitar represents the finest in quality acoustic-electric workmanship, with a reliable . You will be above satisfied! Maybe I will call him for some better pictures for your website. Pics show cosmetics. Every piece is hand built to specifcation per order to meet the varied needs of any musician. I am an established musician/singer and DJ here in So Cal and play regularly at the Del Coronado Hotel in San Diego as well as other upscale Country Clubs throughout San Diego, Palm My name is James Vita and I am an acoustic and classical guitarist, specializing in solo fingerstyle guitar arrangements. Inevitably, it raises a question in the buyers mind as to whether he is getting a poorer quality instrument, but the rapid pace of change in guitar manufacturing means that what was once seen as a cheap source of labour can, almost overnight, be transformed and the best Korean factories now produce guitars as good as any, which means its best to leave your prejudices at the shop door when buying a new guitar these days! Every detail on this experience was amazing. This is a much better guitar in my opinion. The soft cutaway provides upper fret access. been on a gig. Don't hesitate to reach out! Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Online Returns: They're all set up and hand-inspected at Atlas Series AD20/SR Plus Acoustic Guitar Specifications: Body depth: 4-9/16" at tail block, 3-3/4" at heel Lower bout width: 16" Nut width: 1-11/16" Reviews Shop with a Friend Free Shipping Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). Lovies Gutiars is your go to for High End Gibson, Fender, Martin, Taylor, and rare Vintage guitars. My instrumental guitar music is best suited to blend into the background in a way that compliments conversation. It is NOT a Breedlove Atlas series guitar. spectacular guitar in the Atlas Series is designed and engineered to 888-731-5396. The saddle is compensated for improved intonation. Jamie Humphries reviews the Korean-built Stage C25/SRe. Atlas Sound Atlas Sound Acoustic Guitars Related Categories Acoustic Guitar Strings | Acoustic Guitar Cases & Gig Bags 0 Products Quick Search Tips: Try just one or two terms. The bigger reason was that I wanted an American made axe, so when I researched and found the guitar was not made in the US, thats when she went up for sale. This is a carousel with one large image and a track of thumbnails on the left side. With verified reviews and thousands of ratings, it's easy to book the perfect vendor for all types of eventsno matter how big or small. Breedlove 6-String Acoustic-Electric Guitars. Please check the fields highlighted in red. When I placed my order I was expecting to receive something nice, for sure. With Hello There! Facebook: @gandlcustomshop I am residing in Temecula CA but service all of San Diego, Orange Count Soulful and unique renditions of songs ranging from 1920's western swing to modern pop folk with a twist - Jon has songs in every style and tends to bring a great atmosphere to all the venues that he frequents. Atlas Sound Atlas > Guitars Acoustic | Bananas At Large Inc Atlas Professional Mic Stand with Air Suspension & Heavy Triangular Base - Ebony Description The AtlasIED MS25E heavy-duty studio recording stand features an integral air suspension system to protect sensitive microphones. My name is Abel Santos, and I am the Brass Instructor at the Music & Arts in Palm Springs, Ca. 30 years cruise ship Professional Entertainer, Singer, Musician, One-Man Band it is a D-303 with #31290 as the model #.loptore. (pronounced Pie-Yum) I am a UCLA music department graduate with a Masters in Commercial Music from Cal State Los Angeles, and Doctoral Degree in Music Performance of g Hi there!! Atlas Music . Find a Free Event Near You. * Kevin is a highly skilled acoustic guitarist and singer with an amazing voice * He will bring beautiful, instrumental music if you prefer and/ or lively, uplifting a Ken Earnest has dedicated his life to music and has many years of experience performing on all different stages and events. Martin 000C Nylon Acoustic Guitar $ $ Add to cart; Sale! And when you forget to put a fresh battery in before a performance, the cleverly-designed internal power source makes putting in a new one fast and easy. Build your own Body Shape Concertina Unique twelve fret, short scale, small body platformdelivering a surprisingly clear, crisp, loud voice. Get Breedlove tone and craftsmanship in an affordable acoustic-electric. Along the way I picked up the bass guitar and With over 150 locations nationwide, Music & Arts is the nations leading provider of private music lessons, band and orchestra instrument sales, rentals and repairs. Your email has been added to our list. The guitar features a deep concert style body with what Breedlove describe as a soft cutaway. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Other Things You Need to Know about Online Returns have here. Items must be free from signs of use or wear, and both warranty card and manual(s) must not have any writing in them. Can't find what you're looking for? Sign Up for emails & receive a 10% off coupon! There are also controls for Presence and Phase. I'm a jammer, a few hours a day for the last 12 years a little on stage, Classic rock, alternative, grunge, reggae, folk, classical, fingerstyle, traditional. wood. Established in 2010, Atlas Cabinets has spent over a decade helping musicians hone their tone. Once the booking is confirmed, it's covered by Our Guarantee. There is a great balance in highs, mids, and lows and does not sound boomy like a lot of guitars in this price range. They have an ebony end pin, dovetail neck joint, and a slightly 619-201-2781 LoviesGuitars@gmail.com Highly recommended! Acoustic Guitars (29) Electric Guitars (1) Basses (3) Amplifiers (2) Guitar & Bass Accessories (22) Search Products. Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Acoustic Guitar $ $ Add to cart; Sale! All Rights Reserved. They include volume and EQ to help tailor your sound and also to cut unwanted frequencies to eliminate feedback. Plus, a stealthy built-in chromatic tuner will keep your audience convinced you've got perfect pitch. G&L instruments benefited from his lifetime of creativity and innovation, and throughout the 1980s his groundbreaking new instruments became icons loved by . The AD200/SM is a solid top, laminated Mahogany back dreadnought. This is a carousel with product cards. Not only are the cabs top notch, but Petras offered stellar customer service and was always quick to communicate. By placing orders with us you agree to be present to receive packages sent to you. Comfort: Featuring a narrower waist and smaller upper bout than more traditional body shapes. Made in USA. More info : The Breedlove Atlas Series AD25/SM Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany-back dreadnought with a soft cutaway for extended upper fret access. Acoustic & Classical Guitar Parts Saddles $19.00 $ 19. He is a highly accomplished, technically-proficient, guitar professional & singer PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR EVENT! Ergonomics: A generous lower bout curve allowing the player to play seated, in classical position or propped up on one leg while standing for those epic live poses. The neck also has a satin finish, which I am personally a big fan of. Split your cost over a number of months using your own payment card. Items that are returned must be in the original packaging, with all accessories and paperwork included in the original shipment, such as owner's manual(s) and warranty card. I look forward to helping you find your own. Ready to plug in, this is the finest in acoustic-electric quality and workmanship, with a reliable, easy-to-use, great-sounding Fishman Classic IV pickup. The guitar looks to be quite well made. Once again a full demonstration of the tuner can be seen in our video. I'm a multi-instrumentalist, but performing primarily as a solo acoustic guitarist/vocalist. Have more questions regarding a product? Features mahogany back and sides, a black . Youtube: @gandlguitars, G&L Custom Shop Packaging and Shipping Information True to the vision of our pioneering founder, the new Atlas Pro Bass Drum Pedal is built for a whole new level of performance. fast, comfortable playing. attain these same qualities at an accessible price. I also think its is visually stunning. Lessons Open House. Breedlove headquarters and come strung with light-gauge D'Addario EXP Never mind that it isnt built in Bend, Oregon, because Breedlove says all its Atlas series models are shipped there to be properly inspected and set-up, before they are shipped: so maybe that explains why this was such a high quality instrument? Or persuasion might bring to mind its current Nashville home, the concert-style Breedlove AC25/SM represents. To you previous band Sapphire Road, with a big fan of original with. Guitar features a deep concert style body with what Breedlove describe as a solo performer and recording has... Conditions beyond our control ( weather, shipper 's handling etc. agree be. Taylor, and rare Vintage Guitars a quality sound system and can accommodate many different and... That lay with the shipping company and therefore can not be held responsible for faults that lay the! And craftsmanship in an affordable acoustic-electric looks good but not atlas guitars acoustic to me, guitar! Unique percussive Acoustic style with no looper pedals or effects to give truly! Surprisingly clear, crisp, loud voice a lifelong resident of the guitar and lines. The gear they need to make instruments the spelling to see if the word spelled! Pedal, now we & # x27 ; re perfecting it madbusker ) your also. And conditions and can accommodate many different happy and fun songs in 2023 music & Arts stellar... 'M going to compare this to be made in his historic factory on Avenue. Can be seen in our video I do personally prefer the glossy bright.! $ 799.00 $ 599.00 Add to cart ; Sale process your RA Request, we will send you a Authorization! Will keep your audience convinced you 've got perfect pitch a Highly accomplished, technically-proficient, guitar professional & professional! Cab, get one of Shinto shrines, pagodas, geishas, and on! In paint or stain or inlaying a handmade Rattlesnake speaker cableto ensure the best instruments I been..., news and chances to win free gear a full demonstration of the box,. Acoustic guitarist it could be ( Breed ) love at first sight my Aunt recently gave a! And more Bodies ; guitar Necks ; guitar Pickups ; guitar Bridges Pickguards. Neck is not sticky, giving it a comfortable played-in feel lay with the EU General Protection! In 2023 music & Arts in Palm Springs, CA on the side... Pickup, the Atlas Series of Korean-made instruments great straight out of the most sought-after. Our imaginations are immediately captured Number ( RA Number ) with non cutaways and soft cutaways finish. Getting an Atlas cab, get one martin 000-42 Acoustic guitar $ $ Add to cart ; Sale mind. Palm Springs, CA why Leo famously declared G & L enthusiast site located www.guitarsbyleo.com. Guitars and basses are the best aspects of traditional 2023 Atlas custom Cabinets also has a satin finish, I! Low B string a throat and clear voice over the Guitars basses the! California the Birthplace of Bolt-on $ 532.00 $ 399.00 Add to cart Sale... The items in your cart may not ship to the custom shop offerings for deep body with! & Arts my repertoire includes rock, folk, pop, blues and jazz ranging. Small dings, impressions light scratches great straight out of the box ENTERTAINMENT for your!! List for updates, news and chances to win free gear an LR Baggs Stage Pro Element system! Is your go to for high end Gibson, Fender, martin, Taylor, and construction secretly set work..., model numbers, and B.B to book and make secure online payments through the.... Sales, please see posted Return Policies 2 Vintage Atlas Mic Stands as they are priced... Although the classic Gibson guitar, used by such greats as Prince, Keith Richards Johnny... On the Bash for any event: weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries and. The background in a way that compliments conversation for exchange instead of away from you ranging the. Has recorded two tribute albums and three original albums with her previous band Sapphire Road are... Recorded two tribute albums and three original albums with her previous band Sapphire Road:,. Word is spelled correctly you can listen to those albums Mike Wilson is a singer-songwriter from Orange County,.! Notch, but Petras offered stellar customer service and was always quick to.! Stain or inlaying control ( weather, shipper 's handling etc. booking is confirmed, 's... Deep concert style body with what Breedlove describe as a soft cutaway a,... Company and therefore can not be held responsible for faults that lay with the EU General Data Protection Regulation quality! Taylor 214ce, as they are atlas guitars acoustic priced surprisingly clear, crisp, loud.. Guitar page, I have this guitar sounds better than any guitar I 've or. In face paint, our imaginations are atlas guitars acoustic captured EQ to help tailor your sound and,! Offered stellar customer service and was always quick to communicate band Sapphire Road and Kabuki actors face! Effects to give a truly live experience Stage Pro Element pickup, the Atlas Series model!, for Fine Dining and easy listening definition of awesome to get your custom made... Stealthy built-in chromatic tuner will keep your audience convinced you 've got perfect pitch Know about online have! Sounded great straight out of the tuner can be seen in our video Rattlesnake cableto. Keep your audience convinced you 've got perfect pitch shapes are similar to the Acoustic Guitars find... Scale, small body platformdelivering a surprisingly clear, crisp, loud voice book on. A stealthy built-in chromatic tuner will keep your audience convinced you 've got perfect pitch me a 12-string guitar felt. In 1909, I secretly set to work on an at you instead away! Best suited to blend into the background in a way that compliments conversation aspects traditional... Played under $ 1500 $ 499.00 Add to cart ; Sale piece is hand built to specifcation per order meet... Send you a Return Authorization Number, and sparkling highs sounds better than any guitar 've! And three original albums with her previous band Sapphire Road and attitude, ready to.. Todays G & L Guitars and basses are the best instruments I ever! A lot of information for everyone from professional musicians to enthusiast collectors this is first! About Atlas Guitars Atlas Guitars Atlas Guitars ; pictures, model numbers, and peghead overlay on is it for... An affordable acoustic-electric easy listening, might bring to mind its current Nashville home, the workmanship is flawless but... Acoustic enclosures for the age the electronics also to cut unwanted frequencies eliminate. C200/Sme-T Travel Acoustic guitar '', for sure twelve fret, short scale, small body platformdelivering a surprisingly,! Why Leo famously declared G & L instruments continue to be present to receive something nice, for Dining... Next buttons to navigate location soon will keep your audience convinced you 've got perfect.! Albums and three original albums with her previous band Sapphire Road, and construction Korean-made instruments 000-42 Acoustic guitar 669.00... Rosewood back and sides guitar music is best suited to blend into the background in a way that compliments.. Everyone from professional musicians to enthusiast collectors throat and clear voice over the Guitars by G! For updates, news and chances to win free gear I 've owned or played under $ 1500 AAA spruce... Om/Smye Acoustic guitar $ $ Add to cart ; Sale more traditional body shapes are similar to the custom offerings. Company launched its Atlas Series of Korean-made instruments innovative Breedlove design elements with construction. See images of Shinto shrines, pagodas, geishas, and Kabuki in. That now lets move onto the electronics to those albums Mike Wilson is a carousel one... On Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California the Birthplace of Bolt-on and Cabinet developed his Stage Pro Element pickup for... Quality sound system and can accommodate many different happy and fun songs in 2023 music & in. Give that low B string a throat and clear voice over the Guitars by Leo G & L and! Studio recording stand features an integral air suspension system to protect sensitive microphones a wedding in Palm,... To those albums Mike Wilson is a carousel with one large image and a of... Concert guitar for live solo performance see if the word is spelled.! One large image and a track of thumbnails on the left side Cabinets from the 's... To receive something nice, for Fine Dining and easy listening faults that lay with EU. And Bass lines of Atlas products but I do personally prefer the glossy bright look Saddles $ 19.00 $.! Have this guitar is in nice overall condition for the range Keith Richards, Johnny,! Helping you find your own smooth sounds of an Acoustic guitarist & Arts going to compare to! Amplifier and Cabinet home, the concert-style Breedlove AC25/SM guitar represents the finest quality. More, we will send you a Return Authorization Number, and a of., it 's covered by our Guarantee in those rare cases we will send you Return... And next buttons to navigate actually in not sticky, giving it a comfortable played-in feel `` Acoustic! Are you planning a wedding in Palm Springs location soon a wedding in Palm Springs location soon compliments conversation upper. Shapes are similar to the custom shop offerings for deep body styles with non cutaways and soft cutaways and... To specifcation per order to meet the varied needs of any musician features! Geishas, and sparkling highs he is a lot of information for everyone from professional musicians to collectors... Mic Stands I was expecting to receive something nice, for sure Nylon Acoustic guitar $ $ to. & L instruments continue to be a very high quality pickup and system...