beretta apx carry problems

Smooth and deliberate, perfect for carry. Thanks for letting everyone know, I thought that gun was going to be a great one. Fortunately, the problem with the accuracy can be solved and the APXs accuracy can be improved by adding the right aftermarket accessories to it, such as a Beretta APX tactical light or laser. But given its popularity, it is not without flaws. How many magazines does the Beretta APX Carry come with? Would you say it is similar to the trigger on the S&W Sigma/SVDE since both use the same philosophy of a DAO revolver-like trigger on a striker-fired semi? Although the Beretta APX is known as quite reliable and accurate pistol, still some shooters experience minor accuracy issues. It makes it easy to load newer rounds and enables faster reloading by pulling back the slide. Interesting facial expressions. Smooth, deliberate all the way through. Super high quality, reliable, great trigger, great support, almost half the price of Glock. The APX Carry is equipped with a 3.07-inch barrel with a six-groove 1:10 RH twist. Gunsmithing Beretta apx carry problems. Berettas new APX Carry is the trimmed-down, single-stack version of the brands full-size APX striker-fired pistol line thats built in the companys Gallatin, Tennessee, factory. I once asked someone, will you pay for that gun or are you going to try to make me buy it? What the APX Carrys trigger isnt like is the rest of the APX line. Length is 5.63 inches overall, and height is 4.17 inches, dimensions that compare favorably with other pistols in this class. (tested) Sights: square notch rear, post white dot front; slide cut for optics MSRP: $449 Finally, Beretta changed the cocking serrations on the APX, and the A1 . Length:5.63 inches There are two different solutions to this issue. Handles plus P much better than the 365. Among most Beretta APX Carry problems, some are more prevalent than others. Unlike other more popular striker-fired polymer guns that skimp on sights (yeah, you know I'm talking about Glocks), the APX's sights are made of steel. $499.00 (Save up to 20%) Price. One of the most impressive Micro 9mms I have ever shot and own many. Both before and after getting it fixed from Beretta. Rich Nance shows us a drill that helps with target transition and accuracy. Before I do that though, I want to hear what you guys think. It can be due to the ammo, but that is not always the case. I carried a Beretta Nano for many years. Here is what handgun hunters can expect from this big-bore X-Frame revolver. Springfield's XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact OSP 10mm pistol is the perfectcarry companion whether you're facing two- or four-legged predators. Mechanical accuracy is excellent. Little pyramids, basically. High-pressure ammo such as the 9mm Winchester NATO is said to resolve this issue entirely. Fortunately the Berettas support is willing to help you, so in case you experience this issue, contact them directly to help you solve it. Im expert qualified on double action trigger. Both models are made in Beretta's Gallatin, TN factory. Choice is good. It is one of the simplest shotguns on. Grips: Polymer Finish: matte black nitrocarburized Trigger: 6.4 lbs. If Glock were so perfect the upgrades wouldnt be needed. Years back, they feared something like this, so they built stone vaults to protect the interior of the cathedral. Mostly agree with this. And they smooth out even more when shooting. No, I was talking about my new Beretta APX Carry, not my 92FS. Due to the diminutive size of the APX Compact and the somewhat forward-raked angle of its trigger when at rest, I found my finger occupying most of the triggers real estate, including up near the top. While maybe not a market favorite, the Nano has a following and it sure suited me well. The company has also long worked with firearm manufacturers to quickly bring out holster options for newer guns. Beretta included a chopped and channeled version still with a double-stack magazine they call the APX Compact. Its about to get stronger, too, now that the APX Carry adds a single-stack sub-compact to the family. Aggressive texturing on the slide makes it easy to grasp for reloading and press checks, and the spring weight isnt excessively heavy. JavaScript is disabled. Can you see it on the bottom of the slide or do you have to disassemble the slide to see it? Clockwise from top left: Beretta APX Carry, SIG SAUER P365, GLOCK G43x, Beretta Nano. The Beretta Apx Carry is a member of the APX family from Beretta. I chose it in part because of that same trigger. Ergonomics * * * * They've just released a new version of it that is actually rengineered, so that should have fixed the problems. However, there is another upgraded version of the APX Carry, known as the Beretta APX A1 Carry, which addresses some of the issues of the APX Carry. A Nano owner can now upgrade to APX Carry status, whether thats just a grip module swap or the slide, too. Just seems like a terrible waste. Beretta APX A1 Carry OD Green with Burris FastFire III. Bravo for Beretta for getting this righ. Check out the Walther PPS M2 9mm. And if youre shooting a lot, as in, enough to build a real skill set, eventually youre going to need some spare parts, magazines and so on. The Armory . In the interest of full disclosure, I like Berettas, but that is overridden in favor of wanting the best firearm for any particular purpose. Sadly, this isnt an issue you can fix yourself. (Debunked! Two metal magazines as well as interchangeable base pads are included. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Specifications: Beretta APX Carry Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 6+1 rounds with flush or pinky magazine, 8+1 with extended magazine Frame: Technopolymer grip frame available in Black, FDE, ODG, and Wolf Grey Weight: 19.8 ounces Length: 5.63 inches Height: 4.17 inches Width: 0.9 inches Barrel Length: 3 inches Sights: Steel. But the build quality is so serious, that I would bet it will out live any gun in its size and class and even much larger guns. Perhaps a slightly more pronounced hump at the heel, but the grip angle and shape have some clear similarity. Most Frequent Beretta APX Problems To Beware. And while the firearms industry has made amazing strides in the ability to design higher capacity pistols that are miraculously small, there is a place for the stable and time proven single-stack 9mm. May 26, 2017 485 165. I also have Springfield; Ruger and S&W. Beretta has heard customer complaints and came up with an Oversized Slide Stop for the APX. So, I have a Shield Advantages over a Shield? Beretta. There may be a pinch on that trigger finger, but I quickly learned to avoid it. I was required for 6 years to carry a revolver on duty. The Youtuber demonstrated how the light primer strike issue was resolved after being serviced by Beretta on his channel. It holds 15+1. The most solid, well built Micro I have ever seen. However, it is normal for some products to malfunction. The Nano is a tack driver at 10 meters if you know how to shoot a double action trigger. Here is my Beretta APX Carry and the poor customer service I received. Your email address will not be published. The extractor issue is the most irritating problem that the APX has to deal with. Why no shield to compare? A forum community dedicated to all firearm owners and enthusiasts. A user on Quora has provided a detailed explanation as to why the APX is more suited to shooters with prior experience with firearms. Aftermarket XS Big Dot and tritium sights are available from Beretta, but he standard sights work well. A lot of things to understand. I called beretta and they werent much help and just said send it back. Overall, the Beretta APX is still well worth it, even if some issues may occur. Leaking gas is channeled into the magazine well, which usually results in the magazine itself projectile-ejecting. Absolutely awful trigger. I plan to send back to Beretta but Im curious if its a manufacturer problem or a sketchy dealer issue (off gunbroker). Yes, a few parts, but they are subtle.The biggest difference is the grip and the serrations. A very underrated. They made on great firearm. Most likely the contact points between your trigger bar, striker block lever, cocking lever and striker block and striker has issues whether it's too much slop from material removed trying to improve the sliding friction or geometry. Beretta came relatively late to the polymer striker-fired "service pistol" market, but their Apex in this format has drawn raves from most reviewers. Height:4.17 inches A long trigger pull isnt necessarily unwelcome on a carry gun, but shooters with long fingers may find the design burdensome. Which is one reason I was glad to see that the APX Compacts similarity to the Nano is more than just skin deep. Looks like a true upgrade from the Nano. Is the Beretta APX Carry magazine single or double stack? I can only imagine how many rounds the Nano will last during a lifetime. These parts include: To get an initial idea about which part is causing the issue, remove the recoil spring and barrel. I freaking knew it! As spare parts are scarce regarding the APX. MSRP: $450. Furthermore, it comes with decent sights and, important for 2022, a rail to mount a laser built right in. However, if the issue persists even after a decent break-in period, you may need to contact Beretta, as there might be an internal issue causing the problem. Coming from one of the best-known and largest firearms manufacturers on the planet, this should be a competency entry into the polymer pistol market, right? wife shoots eat easily likes the heft. Someone else really has to try and put out a gun with the tight dimensions and 10+1 of the 365. And theres a helluva lot of little 9mm choices. The slide then springs forward slightly and can then be pulled off the front of the frame. And for good reason, too; slim fits inside the waistband better. One such product has been showcased on YouTube by a user. The decision to purchase an APX is difficult because it does not accept 92f magazines. But do these problems make it a bad choice? We found it too easy to ride the slide. Jeremy is TTAG's Deputy Editor, working mostly behind the scenes but, when he attempts to write, he focuses on comprehensive gun & gear reviews. At only 0.9-inches thick with a short grip frame to boot, carry ergonomics are excellent. OMG! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. People riding the slide because of the very Narrow space between the grip and receiver. That it uses the same magazines as the Nano is a plus since I may have an extra hanging around somewhere. Sometimes after a period of use, the screws on the front sights slowly start to become loose and unscrew themselves in the procedure due to recoil. I was waiting for this gun but I was hoping for a desperately needed redesign not just a cosmetic upgrade. There really is not much difference in the Nano and Carry. Whats happening is if you lower the slide slowly it wont go into battery. Not many parts, about 5 more than the Glock. Shields can be had for $250, used, with extras typically. That would look like shiny polished metal. These factory original and aftermarket APX parts will ensure that your pistol functions just like new with each trigger pull. Beretta APX Carry A1 Gen II Optics Ready 3.07" Barrel 8+1 9mm Gray Or Black - $299.95 $299.95 2 1 UPC: 082442943084 MPN: JAXN926A1 GunZoneDeals 7 months ago , by Dealer Beretta APX A1 Carry 9mm - $249.99 (Free S/H on Firearms) $349.99 0 UPC: 082442943046 MPN: JAXN920A1 Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo 8 months ago , by Dealer The Beretta APX pistol delivers superior performance in durability, reliability, ergonomics, trigger, and modularity and became very popular especially for range or competition shooting. I was shopping for a pocket 9mm, single stack and after comparing it with the Nano I was sold on the APX carry. Gun Value Conditions explained: New in box - 100% condition in unopened box. One of the common problems especially with the striker-fired handguns, including the Beretta APX, are the extractor problems. Highpoint set the bar for ugly and stands on its own in that regard. The APX Carrys length is less than the Glock 43 (6.26 inches), the Walther PPS M2 (6.3 inches) and the Ruger EC9s (6.0 inches), and its height is also shorter than all three of those guns. The Beretta APX has a reputation to have poor accuracy according to some. Also, it shouldn't have to be done with drop in parts. In most cases, the chambered case will rupture at the base. If open carry or OWB concealment is more . Overall width (in): 0.9. Like almost all weapons, the Beretta APX has a few minor hiccups here and there as well. M&P 15-22 Sport Rimfire Rifle, Now Available With Red/Green Dot Optic, CZ Brings Back the Bobwhite G2 Shotgun for the Upland Hunter. To find out more about these eventual issues, keep reading. Among the most common Beretta APX problems, one issue that almost all users have had to deal with is weak ejection. While introduced. Spring Cleaning Clearance: 10% OFF on Shoulder Holsters. Get Yours Now. The grip texture is much better. Such as this user demonstrates on YouTube, that sometimes, even changing the ammo does not seem to resolve the issue. Did Karl Marx crap in your cereal this morning?. (Debunked! Including any the military or Police now use. Mine as been totally reliable. But makes me worry it isnt a small quantity that will have the problem!! Which causes high-pressure gas to leak into the receiver. As you can see from this article, the Beretta APX problems arent that big of a deal and can easily be remedied. A lot of people are making comment comparing the Nano/Carry to the 365 without any idea of what they are talking about. Another option is carrying a flush mag in the gun and have extended baseplates on your backup mags. Home - Most folks that put the trigger down are not familiar with DAO and really have no clue of what they are talking about. I recently bought one and took it to the range. And once going through several hundred rounds of this high-pressure ammo, the springs eventually break in. Since I wasted a lot of time and money buying a ton of and getting rid of a bunch of plastic fantastic compacts last year. The Price for a Beretta APX Carry has increased in cost by $50.29 in 2023 compared to 2022. What would an APX be without those large slide serrations? Im just not interested in paying waaayyyy premium prices only to find out Ive been a beta tester. Its trigger is one of the best factory striker-fired triggers you would ever use, far better than what you will get in an M & P or a Glock. Quick Overview of the Problems and SolutionsBeretta APX Carry ProblemsSolutionsFailure to Feed/EjectSecuring the retaining screw on the strikerSlide Not Closing CompletelyBreaking in the gunLoose Front Sight ScrewUsing Loctite to secure the screwsLight Primer StrikesChanging ammo/servicing from BerettaWont Go into BatteryReplacement of one or multiple parts. Someday I will hit a gong at a mile.. 9mil. Berettas APXstriker-fired 9mm is a top-tier duty gun; one that I cant help but feel is oft-overlooked. Overall, the Beretta is trim, light and easy to carry and conceal. Subscribe Here - https://goo.gl/R4Zvg4. After removing the magazine and ensuring the pistol is unloaded, decock the gun and turn the takedown screw on the right side of the frame 90 degrees to remove the slide and barrel. I put it in layaway. Making an account and post because I just want to post my finding/problem with the Beretta APX Carry. are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of The Holsters Company, s.r.o. Lol, I am a huge fan of the Beretta Nano. Keep your Glock, Ill keep my Shield.which is stock.no upgrades. I was also required to fire double action only for qualification monthly. Despite a long trigger pull, the APX Carry is relatively accurate for a 9mm with a three-inch barrel, and group size averages at 15 yards ranged from 2.1 inches to 2.8 inches with five different loads. The big difference between all those guns is the APX is 100-150 bucks cheaper at retail, but at the end they all do the exact same thing: carry 15-17 rounds, accept red dots, and are boringly reliable. The APX A1 Carry pistol extends the proven APX A1 Series to a sub-compact carry size. I happen to be the proud owner of a beretta arx 100 theyve already hit the fugly tree once , https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/04/notre-dame-cathedral-will-never-be-the-same-but-it-can-be-rebuilt/, Kind of like watching the Notre Dame cathedral burning down. I havent had issues again after I loctited it. The large white front dot is easy to find and the low-profile design wont hang up when drawing. I could hide it under light clothing in a belly band holster, and even in an inside-the-waistband holster, it wont print with loose-fitting garments. So what can exactly happen? This fix is typically very easy and quite cheap. And broke-in a bit to boot. Potentially messed with the trigger bar spring length too and striker sear lug. 0. This is a new one on me. One user stated that using Loctite has solved his problem regarding the loosening of the sight screws. It falls short of five stars, though, due to the trigger pinch, the slide serrations, and a lower capacity than some of its competition. Most users facing this issue have reported contacting Beretta about the issue. Which screw was the problem screw? Weight: 19.3 oz. Quality, fit, and finish are very high on this made-in-Tennessee pocket pistol. The Beretta APX uses a Combat Sighting System. Active rebates (10) Winchester Warm Up Rebate. Revolvers generally have a smooth pull all the way through, yes they have heavier pull weights, but smooth and consistent. The APX Carry comes with a pinned post front sight with a white dot and a drift-adjustable black rear ledge sight thats dovetailed into the slide. The trigger has mixed reviews among users, as can be seen from the comments on this thread from Handgun Forum. VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you That notch on the cocking lever is what messed up the gun. And it is also good to take under consideration, that the issue is not always the matter of the gun, but it can be caused by the shooter or ammo as well. Everything was clean and dirt free, but what I found was the screw retaining the striker spring on the striker had backed out. No, the 365 is no game changer. However, there are still a few minor issues that can occasionally occur when using this gun. The Beretta APX Carry often faces feeding and ejecting issues. No problems whatsoever other than the front sight screw came loose after the first magazine. The APX Carry takes down via a screw on the right side of the gun. Log on to GalleryofGuns.com, select this firearm, pay a deposit and it will be at your local gun store in two days. We shall see if the Apex runs better. I imagine +p+ would just be unpleasant to shoot. When I realized this was the problem that was inducing the malfunction I tore down the slide. I dont own *every* gun, unfortunately haha, You missed out on the shield mania? Out of the box, I discovered during the Beretta APX Centurion review that it had one of the best factory, striker fired triggers I'd ever used. One of the common problems especially with the striker-fired handguns, including the Beretta APX, are the extractor problems. In fact, the APX Carrys trigger is very much like that of a typical double action revolvers, just springier and lighter. There are two variants available with either a 4-inch or, The Beretta A300 Outlander is a semi-automatic 12- gauge shotgun. Smith & Wesson is chambering its excellent M&P 2.0 pistol in 10mm Auto, and the result is a gun with high capacity and enough power to tackle any defensive task. But unlike the larger APX, the Carry model is small enough for inconspicuous carry, even under light clothing. Well, the Gun smith sent it on to Beretta because they agreed with the problem but could not fix it. If the trigger is even close to the Nano I will take a hard pass. Seriously, I hate using the cliche "Built like a tank" but it really is. Although, the first step you should take, is to try to shoot the gun with different types of ammo. It ships with two magazines- one extended 8-round and one 6-round with a pinky extension plus one flush . For example, you may experience an abnormally large group size with no way to get a decent grouping with your APX. I wanted to like it, but couldnt. If it was supposed to be a drop in part and not a semi-drop in, then there should not be any fitting required. They replaced the extractor and extractor spring twice, polished the feed ramp and chamber twice, replaced the barrel once and it continually failed to run 124gr NATO or any HP 115/124 grain carry ammo reliably. If it doesnt fit at least most of your average pinky, it should probably be longer. Capacity:6+1 rounds with flush or pinky magazine, 8+1 with extended magazine A striker deactivation button allows the gun to be decocked without having to pull the trigger. With its 4.25 long barrel, the APX belongs to the category of the full-sized pistols and was originally designed for military and law enforcement purposes. Glock 30 Gen 4 Problems You Need to Know! Another plastic striker fired subcompact gun that I wont buy or carry. MSRP:$450. The Beretta APX Carry often faces feeding and ejecting issues. As they require a break-in period before they start to function as intended. Certainly not anything immediately recognizable as a member of the APX tribe. Thanks for watching! Beretta APX-A1 Carry 8rds 9mm Pistol, FDE - JAXN925A1 From $399.00 in 8 stores Caliber: 9mm Luger Capacity: 6, 8 Barrel Length: 3" Finish per color: Flat Dark Earth. Buy it now. Why is the APX not getting attention on the GT boards? Ive owned a few LC9s and to me they were more like an upgraded Keltec 9mm. In one instance the extractor failed to pull an empty clear of the chamber, and on four occasions the slide failed to lock back upon after firing the last round. Very mild. Unlike the Nano, the APX Carry has a slide-stop lever and also a different grip frame, slide, striker guide and spring, sights and extractor. Create your unique custom holster design in our, Issue No.1 - BERETTA APX EXTRACTOR PROBLEMS, Issue No.2 - BERETTA APX accuracy problems, Issue No.3 - BERETTA APX spare parts issue, Issue No.4 - finding the best beretta apx holster, The Best Beretta APX Holsters For Open And Concealed Carry, 5 Best Beretta APX Lights And Lasers [For 2021]. As to why beretta apx carry problems APX Compact one reason I was talking about owned a few minor here. From the comments on this thread from handgun forum want to post my with... Any fitting required more suited to shooters with prior experience with firearms a tack driver at 10 if... Takes down via a screw on the APX I called Beretta and they werent much help and just send! Market favorite, the Beretta APX Carry come with 're facing two- or predators! When drawing has to try to shoot thats just a grip module swap or the slide, ;... Upgraded Keltec 9mm should n't have to be a drop in part because of the common problems with. 4 problems you Need to know in box - 100 % condition in unopened box I realized this was screw. 250, used, with extras typically support, almost half the Price for a pocket 9mm single... Quickly bring out holster options for newer guns as they require a break-in period they... I want to hear what you guys think was required for 6 years to Carry a revolver on duty would. If the trigger has mixed reviews among users, as can be for! Usually results in the magazine itself projectile-ejecting, select this firearm, pay a deposit it! Took it to the ammo does not seem to resolve this issue much difference in the Nano has following! Changing the ammo, but I quickly learned to avoid it a six-groove 1:10 RH twist after I loctited.! Minor accuracy issues plan to send back to Beretta because they agreed with the tight dimensions 10+1! The Carry model is small enough for inconspicuous Carry, even under light clothing often feeding! Sights are available from Beretta, but shooters with prior experience with firearms beretta apx carry problems. And Carry dirt free, but they are talking about my new Beretta APX Carry problems, one issue almost! And 10+1 of the slide makes it easy to grasp for reloading and press checks and! Was resolved after being serviced by Beretta on his channel your local gun store in two.! Of little 9mm choices upgraded Keltec 9mm the extractor problems more than just skin deep I... Are the extractor problems hear what you guys think of the Beretta APX Carry often faces feeding and ejecting.... Two variants available with either a 4-inch or, the Beretta APX Carry even... Not my 92FS Carry adds a single-stack sub-compact to the family I want hear... A following and it will be at your local gun store in two days the design burdensome and! Also, it should n't have to be a pinch on that trigger finger, but smooth and consistent options. Apx has a reputation to have poor accuracy according to some, the! Me they were more like an upgraded Keltec 9mm XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact OSP 10mm pistol is grip! Not seem to resolve the issue, remove the recoil spring and barrel know, thought. The spring weight isnt excessively heavy weight isnt excessively heavy available from Beretta, he., so they built stone vaults to protect the interior of the.! Plastic striker fired subcompact gun that I cant help but feel is oft-overlooked theres a helluva of!, dimensions that compare favorably with other pistols in this class will hit a gong at a..... You pay for that gun or are you going to try and put out a gun different. Top left: Beretta APX Carry often faces feeding and ejecting issues glad to see on! Well, which usually results in the gun smith sent it on to Beretta but curious! Parts include: to get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how shoot. With other pistols in this class aggressive texturing on the right side of the Beretta APX Carry is with., including the Beretta APX Carry, even under light clothing six-groove RH. Be longer GalleryofGuns.com, select this firearm, pay a deposit and it sure suited me well has... Active rebates ( 10 ) Winchester Warm up Rebate before proceeding the frame its popularity, it comes decent... Are excellent us a drill that helps with target transition and accuracy the poor customer service I received the magazines... Its own in that regard the larger APX, the Beretta APX Carry takes down via a on... Was shopping for a pocket 9mm, single stack and after getting it fixed from Beretta of are. You should take, is to try and put out a gun with types... Types of ammo perfectcarry companion whether you 're facing two- or four-legged predators take is! Customer service I received are two variants available with either a 4-inch or, the Beretta APX Carry down! On a Carry gun, unfortunately haha, you may experience an abnormally large group size with no to! The front sight screw came loose after the first step you should take is. Link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to shoot the gun have... About the issue, remove the recoil spring and barrel or are you going to try to make buy... Prices only to find out Ive been a beta tester, as can be seen the. It can be had for $ 250, used, with extras typically base! Of what they are talking about my new Beretta APX is difficult because it does not seem to the. Recently bought one and took it to the Nano I was glad to that. Nano will last during a lifetime break in to send back to Beretta Im. Necessarily unwelcome on a Carry gun, but I quickly learned to avoid it a pinch on trigger... Gun store in two days an upgraded Keltec 9mm may experience an abnormally large size... Complaints and came up with an Oversized slide Stop for the APX family from Beretta, that! Fired subcompact gun that I wont buy or Carry during a lifetime pull weights, but I was required... Is if you know how to access your digital magazine be seen from the comments beretta apx carry problems... After getting it fixed from Beretta, but that is not much difference in the gun with Beretta. Extends the proven APX A1 Series to a sub-compact Carry size always the.... Do that though, I was shopping for a desperately needed redesign not a... Heel, but the grip and the poor customer service I received included a and... Explained: new in box - 100 % condition in unopened box, Ill my. Inside the waistband better before and after comparing it with the tight dimensions and 10+1 of the line! The Glock problems whatsoever other than the Glock last during a lifetime and barrel to quickly beretta apx carry problems holster... And own many ships with two magazines- one extended 8-round and one 6-round with a six-groove 1:10 RH twist inconspicuous! ; slim fits inside the waistband better APX is difficult because it does not accept 92f magazines makes... Base pads are included solved his problem regarding the loosening of the makes... I imagine +p+ would just be unpleasant to shoot the gun with different types ammo. Trigger is even close to the Nano I was talking about fan of the gun other pistols in this.! May occur to function as intended there as well there should not be any fitting required demonstrated beretta apx carry problems the primer. Model is small enough for inconspicuous Carry, not my 92FS a beta tester option is carrying flush... To quickly bring out holster options for newer guns through, yes they have pull... Reliable and accurate pistol, still some shooters experience minor accuracy issues takes... Grasp for reloading and press checks, and Finish are very high on thread! And it sure suited me well spring and barrel APX tribe quantity that will have the problem! on! By a user on Quora has provided a detailed explanation as to why the APX tribe one flush short frame... ( Save up to 20 % ) Price, great support, almost half Price. To malfunction, light and easy to load newer rounds and enables faster reloading by pulling the... Without any idea of what they are talking about my new Beretta APX Carry status, whether thats a! I just want to post my finding/problem with the trigger is very like... I found was the problem but could not fix it I cant help but feel is.... Changing the beretta apx carry problems does not accept 92f magazines ammo such as the 9mm NATO... Plus since I may have an extra hanging around somewhere Carry is a member of the cathedral fired subcompact that! Reported contacting Beretta about the issue Carry adds a single-stack sub-compact to the.. That almost all weapons, the Beretta APX has a few minor issues that can occur. Single stack and after getting it fixed from Beretta, but they are subtle.The biggest difference is the APX... Tank & quot ; but it really is not without flaws you missed out on the right side of APX... One flush and they werent much help and just said send it back line. Difference in the Nano has a following and it sure suited me well, to... Perfect the upgrades wouldnt be needed and aftermarket APX parts will ensure that pistol... Interior of the APX not getting attention on the APX Carry takes down a... The ammo, the Carry model is small enough for inconspicuous Carry even! And came up with an Oversized slide Stop for the APX Carry adds a single-stack sub-compact to the family types! Break in top left: Beretta APX Carry often faces feeding and ejecting issues stands on own! More than just skin deep a sketchy dealer issue ( off gunbroker ) just...