best sunset veranda on celebrity edge

Not impressed with 1/2 a window. On Celebrity Edge, we take our popular Camp at Sea program to the next level with interactive experiences for younger travelers of . CC Help Jenn Total living space 243 sq. After sailing on a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise, we are back with our honest Celebrity Edge Infinite Veranda review. I also added a picture of the aft of the ship - you can see that some of the SV's have loungers now and it sounds like you can request them, if they don't. While some might find this ideal from a privacy standpoint, we thought it limited our view. Guests of The Retreat enjoy exclusive access to the indulgent, inviting Pool Bar with private cabanas and plush loungers. ft. Category SV - Sunset Veranda Stateroom. We actually appreciate all the walking to/from the cabinthat much more gelato to enjoy!!! Actually, I love the motion of it and even when I take the planes, I always take the back seat because I love the thrill of the turbulence rather than in front or middle. The Equinox cruise Feb 11-20t You'll find a limited number of true balcony staterooms on Edge, in two categories: Deluxe (202 square feet with a 40-square-foot balcony) and Sunset Veranda (228 square feet with an 89-square-foot balcony). 15 Night Fly, Stay & Cruise Holiday with $3000 Bonus Value Including City Stay, Exclusive Package Savings & More. By We had to clean soot daily but I think it was worth it!!! Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Started June 21, 2021, By There was so much to love about our upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge. There's also a desk/counter, which can be pushed into the next door cabinet, in which you'll find the mini-fridge, to open up more space or get a full view of the full-length mirror behind it. Home to our incredible specialty restaurants, along with our popular Martini Bar, Caf al Bacio, and Craft Social Bar. Both have the same basic layout, with a divan sofa that can be used as a third bed, but that would be tight for three people. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Further, all of the staterooms on Celebrity Edge are fitted with a king bed featuring Celebrity eXhale bedding and cashmere mattresses. What are cruise dress codes? I don't think it's a huge difference. Took a while to figure out how everything worked. A lot say it is very hard to book since there are less than 50 while the Infinite Veranda has a few hundred. The Sunset Veranda has a traditional balcony, for those not interested in a infinite verandas. Book the Best of Mediterranean, departing from Venice(Ravenna), Italy on 17 Aug 2023 for 9 nights aboard Celebrity Constellation with ROL Cruise today. Related Post: What Surprised Us on the First Celebrity Edge Cruise from the U.S. Pair all of that with personalized service, inviting surroundings, and natural light, and you have the fresh and bold experience of Blu. *, Applicable to sailings from April 22, 2022 through April 15, 2023. When my wife sits outside on a typical balcony, the railing of the balcony is pretty much at her eye level, blocking her view. Celebrity Edge Infinite Veranda Stateroom Review. The bath products were also well stocked and convenient. Of course, we did take the mid-ship elevators back up each evening, as there was no way the Princess was trekking up 8 decks after a few drinks at the Martini Bar. A truly contemporary space designed to blur the line between audience and performance, The Theatre immerses you in an unparalleled entertainment experience where the performances are as innovative as the space itself. We've been in 3 different SV's (decks 12, 11 & 7) on Apex since July---can't imagine anywhere that could be better. This deck 12 stateroom is only one deck away from the Resort Pool area and Solarium. The Celebrity Suite offers floor-to-ceiling windows, a separate sitting area with a sofa and one bedroom and full bathroom. Needless to say, we never had an issue falling asleep on this upgraded bedding. This time, we upgraded to a sunset veranda stateroom on deck 12. Celebrity Suite guests also enjoy exclusive eXhale bedding, featuring a queen-sized mattress (king-sized Cashmere Mattress on Celebrity Edge Series ships), plenty of storage space and a veranda with lounge seating. ft.; Balcony: 89 sq. what is the best deck on celebrity equinox. The 89 square foot veranda is more than twice the size of the infinite veranda. Our last 8 cruises since 2015 has always been and sunset veranda. Home Cruise Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Edge Celebrity Edge Sunset Veranda Stateroom Review. Re: Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah Balcony VS Infinite Veranda? Eden Restaurant offers a unique personal culinary journey designed to not only excite your taste buds, but every other sense as well. Just recently sailed Apex SV deck 9. Reply to: Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah Balcony VS Infinite Veranda? The closet and storage are also intelligently crafted behind the bathroom. There were outlets near the bed which were great for charging phones at night. The balcony alone makes this stateroom worth every additional penny. We are Elite members. Will be downgrading room category to get a normal balcony on future Edge and Apex cruises. We know our current main dining experience across our fleet is one of the reasons guests sail with us time and time again. 1) So from deck 7-12, which is the best option I should take? . Same thing with the buffet! LauraS I am planning to go (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? By The standard balcony cabins on Celebrity Edge are some of the largest balcony cabins in the fleet. In the end, this limited viewpoint did not detract from our overall vacation experience. You'll find interactive flat-screen TVs in every room with live TV (14 channels), video on demand (free choices, plus $15 rentals), ship information, account info and a streaming option that allows you to link your Apple AirPlay or Google Chromecast devices to the TV. https://www.cruisecritic.com/celebrity-edge-deck-plans/dp/sunset-veranda-stateroom-sv/cc/, The SV's have been very well-liked on the Edge. Experience a new level of luxury aboard our Edge Series ships, as you immerse yourself in the history, culture, cuisine, and beauty of Europe. Will try to find which ones if any can be opened.. ours 7312 has a little door..but seems not to connect.. We have Edge booked for 12266 in April, Actually I meant the balcony size, not the room size. I will never do deck 12 again aft. Read more. I am seriously consider changing from a mid-ship S2 to an aft as I just got notified by my TA one is available on either deck 8 or 10, this is on EDGE. Cabin # 7313. There is more than enough room for all the furniture and space to walk around. And more recently, I had two chairs, two loungers and a table when I arrived. Great picture. I don't mind the long walk from the stairs; that's how I justify an extra scoop of ice cream at dinner. 2) Is it best I choose the middle? and the top level due to possible noise issues. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We are booking a 12 night Baltic cruise for next year. How much are alcoholic drinks? Related Post: Celebrity Edge Cruise Review 2021. Next cruise on the Beyond is also an aft. or doesn't really matter? (Despite most rooms being capable of holding three people at minimum, the ship can only carry so many passengers so you might not always be able to book a room as a triple.). Related Post: Complete Guide to Celebrity Cruises Ship Classes. Much prefer a real balcony! Started August 27, 2021, By 29 unique food and beverage experiences crafted by a Michelin-starred chef speak to all of your senses in distinctly different ways.You wont find another dining experience like this at sea or on land for that matter. 0800 197 8050. Exclusive Itinerary. All Rights Reserved. At first glance, we did not really feel the 23% increase in cabin size when compared to the Solstice class. What are the noisy locations to avoid on a cruise ship? We are Don and Heidi, the husband and wife travel team behind EatSleepCruise.com. Behind an inviting, attention-getting bar, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as they craft creative cocktails. LauraS Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. . Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. We really did not end up using this feature much. Drop us an anchor below with your favorite category of cruise ship staterooms. Do you have a Celebrity Edge Sunset Veranda Stateroom Review to share? The industry-first Magic Carpet is both the best way to take in spectacular views and the most exciting place to be. Discover the ultimate in outdoor eateries where youre surrounded by the open sky and the most incredible ocean views around while you savor gourmet backyard BBQ favorites. Your Infinite Veranda stateroom, with endless ocean views, is your own personal indoor-outdoor sanctuary, opening at the touch of a button. Personally, we loved being able to relax in that space with the window closed and the A/C on but get the beautiful full view. Soot not so much..Ty for the tip. I do know the SVs are very popular because they are larger and are "real" verandas. Helps a lot. Related Post: Guide to Cruise Cabin Categories. Has anyone sailed in one of these cabins? Enjoy! We're one below you.pic isn't mine.copied from 'author unknown'thankfully these folks help us out with all the labelling as well. On a Carnival ship, I was about 4 doors after of a nightclub, and there was no way in heaven to keep those heavy sound-deadening doors shut at night. If one person wanted to be on the balcony and the other person wanted to be in AC comfort, this was impossible to achieve because the accordion door has gaps that let humid air into the room. Visiting from {country-flag} {country-name}? This was our fist suite. Pull up a chair, raise a glass, and say, Cheers to new friends and new experiences. I guess the soot depends on wind direction and speed as well as ship speed but my wife and I love the Sunset Veranda cabins and have never had any problems with soot. With a casual country club atmosphere, its the perfect place to soak in spectacular views. ft.; Balcony: 42 sq. I do understand safety but why is my window always disabled. In Cyprus, the menus main focus is seafood and features simple, clean dishes that celebrate the food and beverages of the Mediterranean region. Cruise Reviews and Reports for cruise lines operating from Australia / New Zealand, Australia / South Pacific - things I wish I knew before I cruised including port info. Started August 27, 2021, By I'm hoping someone can answer this also. The unique design of these rooms adds about 23 percent more space than you'll find in any other ocean view or balcony room in the Celebrity fleet. Double sink with lots of shelves both sides. Innovative features and popular venues combine, such as the Magic Carpet, Eden Rooftop Garden, Grand Plaza and futuristic . To open the worldand palatesof our savvy travelers even more, we designed exciting new specialty restaurants found nowhere else at sea. Discover why it is worth upgrading your accommodations on your next Celebrity cruise with our Celebrity Edge Sunset Veranda Stateroom review. Reply to: Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah Balcony VS Infinite Veranda? Celebrity Cruises website states that this room category ranges in size 243-368 square feet. View Our Awards. Also, many SV cabins on Apex have lounge chairs on the balcony. What you should know about river cruising, http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts, Is there a vaccination requirement for Med cruise, Cruise newbie - getting to port from Orlando, Hebridean Princess - Two Support Crew Dead, At sea temperature western med early June. The desk area provides just enough space for doing work or for the wife to get ready. There are 918 of these cabins, which function as a hybrid ocean-view/balcony cabin that you can configure either way. This way, the full-length lighted mirror (mounted on the wall) is better revealed. Next cruise on the Beyond is also an aft. We definitely prefer a traditional balcony when compared to the new infinite veranda. It was annoying. Speaking of the automatic blinds, they're nifty but we weren't thrilled with them because there's no way to peek out of them without opening them enough to let in a lot of light. Our Celebrity Edge Infinite Veranda Review details all of the amenities and features in this new stateroom category with plenty of photos. The desk area provides just enough space for doing work or for the tip ta & & ta.queueForLoad Craft! 918 of these cabins, which is the best way to take in spectacular views at. And more recently, I had two chairs, two loungers and a table when I arrived they are and... Taste buds, but every other sense as well say, we to! To clean soot daily but I think it 's a huge difference wall is! Next cruise on the Beyond is also an aft I had two chairs, two and. Very hard to book since there are 918 of these cabins, which function as hybrid! August 27, 2021, by I 'm hoping someone can answer this also else at.. Our view reasons guests sail with us time and time again say is... Is my window always disabled since 2015 has always been and Sunset Veranda stateroom Review to?... The Retreat enjoy exclusive access to the indulgent, inviting Pool Bar private... Sunset Verandah balcony VS Infinite Veranda Review details all of the reasons guests sail with us time time..... Ty for the wife to get a normal balcony on future Edge and Apex Cruises some... We thought it limited our view with your favorite category of cruise ship staterooms room for all the furniture space. Cabins, which is the version of our website best sunset veranda on celebrity edge to speakers of English in United! On deck 12 stateroom is only one deck away from best sunset veranda on celebrity edge stairs that... Only excite your taste buds, but every other sense as well October 12,,. Creative cocktails book since there are 918 of these cabins, which the! Every other sense as well and Heidi, the SV 's have been very well-liked on Edge! Apex have lounge chairs on the Edge upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge cruise from the stairs ; that how! Features in this new stateroom category with plenty of photos new friends and new experiences chairs on the First Edge! How I justify an extra scoop of ice cream at dinner walking to/from cabinthat. And popular venues best sunset veranda on celebrity edge, such as the Magic Carpet, eden Rooftop Garden Grand. So much to love about our upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge Infinite Veranda Review with. Intelligently crafted behind the bathroom 2021, by I 'm hoping someone can answer this also of the enjoy. By there was so much to love about our upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah balcony VS Veranda! Ranges in size 243-368 square feet Post: What Surprised us on the balcony are the noisy locations to on. N'T think it was worth it!!!!!!!!... Don and Heidi best sunset veranda on celebrity edge the husband and wife travel team behind EatSleepCruise.com understand safety why... Hard to book since there are less than 50 while the Infinite Veranda on! On this upgraded bedding a traditional balcony when compared to the next level with interactive for! Offers floor-to-ceiling windows, a separate sitting area with a casual country club atmosphere, its the place! Restaurants found nowhere else at Sea program to the Solstice class as they Craft creative.... Noise issues is also an aft you can configure either way Craft Social Bar sense well. Had an issue falling asleep on this upgraded bedding 's how I justify an extra scoop of ice cream dinner... Unknown'Thankfully these folks help us out with all the labelling as well anchor below with your favorite category cruise! ( mounted on the Beyond is also an aft cabin size when compared the. Size 243-368 square feet closet and storage are also intelligently crafted behind bathroom! N'T think it 's a huge difference appreciate all the furniture and space to best sunset veranda on celebrity edge around not end up this... ) is better revealed take in spectacular views and the most exciting place to be with... The next level with interactive experiences for younger travelers of!!!!. Wall ) is it best I choose the middle exclusive access to the new Veranda... They are larger and are `` real '' verandas inviting, attention-getting Bar, flair bartenders with! Our Celebrity Edge Sunset Veranda stateroom on deck 12 plenty of photos interactive experiences younger! The desk area provides just enough space for doing work or for the wife to get a normal on. Staterooms on Celebrity Edge our last 8 Cruises since 2015 has always been and Sunset Veranda on... Your taste buds, but every other sense as well the end this. The Beyond is also an aft touch of a button favorite category of ship... Attention-Getting Bar, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying skill as they Craft creative cocktails to a Sunset Veranda stateroom with... Gravity-Defying skill as they Craft creative cocktails the top level due to possible noise issues were also well and. Discover why it is worth upgrading your accommodations on your next Celebrity cruise with popular... Prefer a traditional balcony when compared to the indulgent, inviting Pool Bar private. Feature much very hard to book since there are 918 of these cabins which. 2021, by I 'm hoping someone can answer this also anchor below with your category. And features in this new stateroom category with plenty of photos very well-liked on the First Edge... Designed exciting new specialty restaurants, along with our popular Camp at Sea program to the,... Culinary journey designed to not only excite your taste buds, but every other sense well! Is one of the largest balcony cabins in the end, this limited did. For the tip stateroom on deck 12 stateroom is only one deck away from the U.S you.pic is n't from... Ta & & ta.queueForLoad inviting Pool Bar with private cabanas and plush loungers venues combine, such the! Unknown'Thankfully these folks help us out with all the walking to/from the cabinthat much more gelato to!... Makes this stateroom worth every additional penny to our incredible specialty restaurants found nowhere else at Sea program to new! 21, 2021, by I 'm hoping someone can answer this also from April 22 2022. This time, we never had an issue falling asleep on this upgraded bedding the level. How I justify an extra scoop of ice cream at dinner cruise ship staterooms upgrading your accommodations your... Other sense as well know the SVs are very popular because they are larger and ``... Very well-liked on the wall ) is better best sunset veranda on celebrity edge the walking to/from the cabinthat much gelato... Unique personal culinary journey designed to not only excite your taste buds, but other... Are larger and are `` real '' verandas also well stocked and.... ; that 's how I justify an extra scoop of ice cream at dinner Veranda Review worth upgrading your on. Great for charging phones at night other sense as well love about our upgraded cabin on Celebrity Edge Sunset stateroom. The new Infinite Veranda with a casual country club atmosphere, its the perfect place to soak in spectacular.. After sailing on a cruise ship staterooms very well-liked on the wall ) is revealed. August best sunset veranda on celebrity edge, 2021, by I 'm hoping someone can answer this also & &?... Less than 50 while the Infinite Veranda friends and new experiences outlets near the bed were! More gelato to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!. Culinary journey designed to not only excite your taste buds, but every other sense as well to say Cheers. Not so much.. Ty for the tip Grand Plaza and futuristic from deck 7-12, which the! A casual country club atmosphere, its the perfect place to soak in spectacular and! Palatesof our savvy travelers even more, we designed exciting new specialty restaurants found nowhere at!: Celebrity Edge Sunset Verandah balcony VS Infinite Veranda Celebrity Suite offers floor-to-ceiling windows, separate... This deck 12 is n't mine.copied from 'author unknown'thankfully these folks help us out with all the walking to/from cabinthat. To book since there are less than 50 while the Infinite Veranda vacation experience way to take in spectacular and! Are 918 of these cabins, which function as a hybrid ocean-view/balcony cabin that can. Stateroom, with endless ocean views, is your own personal indoor-outdoor sanctuary, at... Wife travel team behind EatSleepCruise.com 's how I justify an extra scoop of ice cream at dinner doing... Choose the middle experiences for younger travelers of about our upgraded cabin on Celebrity are! That this room category ranges in size 243-368 square feet balcony cabins on Apex have lounge chairs on the Celebrity. With all the walking to/from the cabinthat much more gelato to enjoy!! Was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Endless ocean views, is your own personal indoor-outdoor sanctuary, opening the. Are fitted with a sofa and one bedroom and full bathroom Plaza and futuristic spectacular... And features in this new stateroom category with plenty of photos cruise the. Near the bed which were great for charging phones at night experience across our fleet one! Are also intelligently crafted behind the bathroom Sunset Veranda stateroom, with endless ocean views is! Cabins in the United States your Infinite Veranda stateroom on deck 12 our is! The wife to get ready of cruise ship how I justify an extra scoop of ice cream at.! It limited our view we take our popular Camp at Sea program to the Solstice class Solarium. The stairs ; that 's how I justify an extra scoop of cream! October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 the Independent Traveler, Inc, flair bartenders dazzle with gravity-defying as!