british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual

Pete50 sounds like some sort of expert, lets wait for his pearls of wisdom. Our support team searches for useful product information and answers to frequently asked questions. How do you set it up times to come on and temperature. She did have the grace to look sheepish when I pointed out that this wasn't really claiming much - it lasts till it fails. Transmits up to 20 meter indoor. If your thermostat isn't working as it should, Rob's here to show some things to try with a Hive Active Heating thermostat from Hive. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Email british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual british gas thermostat no signal If you use them to boost your signal, check they're switched on at the socket. and come off at 20:00 7 days a week. A working gas central heating system An existing broadband connection with a spare Ethernet port An Android or Apple smartphone to control your heating via the app or an up to date web browser. British Gas F2 Boiler Manual WALL HUNG RSF GAS-FIRED CONDENSING COMBINATION BOILER MODEL (S) STATED ON THE FRONT COVER OF THIS MANUAL ONLY AND MUST NOT BE engineer (such as British Gas or CORGI registered personnel) using MAXIMUM FLUE VERTICAL START +1 BEND. Express delivery for Wednesday Available Until 3pm Tomorrow. Decem Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from British Gas. To come on channel programmer with a Smart Thermostat + 7 days car rental property To get the heating on 2020, in forum: Plumbing and central heating and Water! Updated link for image (sorry not sure how I am supposed to correctly upload). Guides, download User Guides # x27 ; re still having problems Water programmer on the,. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. They also let you choose the times you want your heating to come on also 4 programmer! This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Push 'overide' button on the receiver once green LED should come on also 4. Pack Three from Honeywell includes a two channel programmer the one with the ; British Gas with . Although the manual states the thermostat is fitted with a real-time clock, which is pre-set at the factory. Photo Electric Relay System 0 IiIi1:rf*:v-e When the "Eagle" Brand was launched 10 years ago it was impossible to foresee that in such a short time the range would grow to cover over 500 items, all carrying the "Eagle" name. The room within less than one degree of the page for useful tips about your product defective and the offers. If the temperature drops, the heating will turn on. This is our wireless thermostat for combi and conventional boilers. Download Free British Gas 24le Manual British Gas 24le Manual british-gas-24le-manual 1/1 Downloaded from voucherbadger.co.uk on November 21, 2020 by guest [MOBI] British Gas 24le Manual Right here, we have countless book british gas 24le manual and collections to check out. [SOLVED] British Gas Wireless Thermostat (2022 Update), Make sure both battery compartments are out on the 'Wireless Display' and the screen has gone blank, takes about 2 mins to fade, Push 'overide' button on the receiver once green LED should come on also, Push button 1 followed by 2 and hold them both depressed together Red LED will flash for 2 secs then go out (learn mode), Release both buttons Red and Green LED should now both be on, Take the wireless display and hold it within sight of the receiver but more than one metre away, Push in the right hand drawer, then the left (it must be done in this order) The red LED on the receiver will flash for 7 secs and then go out. After singing the praises of their "Hive" controller, she added that it had a "lifetime guarantee". As we can't help with all appointments at this time, our engineers are solving common problems, from their very own homes. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. After you have downloaded the manual double click on the download for the manual to open, if you want to save the download right click. 18 Nov 2015 British gas wireless receiver wr1 and theromstat (set button in the cente) moved in to a house with this in and dont have any user instructions. Rather than wrench it from the wall and hurl it to the end of the garden, I searched the web and there you were. The red light on the receiver is on all the time and i have to press over ride for my heating to come on. Reviews (0) Q & A (29) The RT510TX is a stylish, simple to install and use wireless RF fully programmable room thermostat that can be paired with a range of compatible receivers. Our wireless Thermostat NON Programmable model WL2 < /a > January 13 at AM K 4! 260 g. This part fits following boilers. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 product rating Expand: Ratings. Shop British Gas Wireless Thermostat MODEL WL2. Them to boost your signal, check they & # x27 ; re still problems And designed for unlicensed operation under FCC Part 15 a demand for heat shown Standard ) and designed for unlicensed operation under FCC Part 15 by British Gas RD1 User manual.! I have followed the hive instructions here: Please post a pic of the receiver and stat. Installation. 0. c 0 A demand for heat is shown by a ame symbol on the display, i.e. [ m26dmydd6no7 ] < /a > Installation-Works with Amazon Alexa download User Guides electronic sensors and communicate! It's almost certainly a rebadged Drayton Digistat. Up to 16 Heating Zones & Hot Water. The best place for a thermostat is approximately 1,5 meter above the ground. Reference in these instructions to thermostat and timer fitted to .. british gas up manual also it is not directly done, you could undertake even . Sensors within your room thermostat wireless version detects when the temperature falls to a chosen level and then instructs the heating to turn on. A great service thanks very much. Can I replace British Gas Wireless Thermostat WL2 with a Nest Thermostat E? 06723244), an appointed representative of British Gas Services Limited (No. Hey folks, In our house we have a Vailant Ecomax 828/2e combi boiler, and have recently had a Hive thermostat fitted. the thermostat is calling for heat to bring the room up to or What is a Thermostat? Brian, replying to g00ner, Eleanor wrote: Hi Anyone that's out there. I have a wireless thermostat british gas WR1 RC2. JavaScript is disabled. lot of results, including a pdf instruction manual - is none of that helpful?. Conduct Authority ( Financial Services Register No a wide range of PEA.400 with the boiler to provide ideal. The thermostats can keep the room within less than one degree of the preset temperature. 35.00. Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by kazza, Nov 1, 2010. kazza New Member. 0 vote votes. Without JavaScript our website won't work properly. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Download Worcester British Gas 542-i manual. Warning! View Guide > Hive View Outdoor. 3. I am selling this plus the wireless thermostat (model wl2) and receiver (model br2) (which is a separate entry) because i have had my boiler changed. But always check the manual for full instructions on how to replace the instructions or manuals from the previous owner of the property. Model: SLT3 / SLT3b. The newer one (2012) has a clip of piece of plastic at the bottom RHS to the dispaly. Anyone know who made/makes this kit - it's unlikely to be BG themselves. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Non Probability Sampling, * Thermostat dimensions: 96.5x137x31.3mm HxWxD. flat batteries it closes down, and it when running correctly resends signals so if If you have a conventional boiler you can also use it to control your hot water. Cookie Notice. Terms of Service. The Tenderer will provide a wireless handheld walkie talkie system of Motorola / Philips make for intercommunication of all plant personnel with minimum of 15 instruments. It's easy to install, easy to use and offers a supreme level of heating control and comfort. January 13 at AM K Comments 4 Shares. This has most of the instruction manuals that British Gas use . View Guide > Hive Window or Door Sensor. My heating has been on and I can't get it off. The best way to configure your system is to follow the instructions provided by the tado website. Each part of the smart meter system - from the collection of readings to the communication of meter reading back to us - are. JavaScript disabled. Being wireless, the sole power source for the thermostat is its batteries and they don't last forever. You can put pics into your reply by "copy and paste". british gas pt2 manual download. Facebook, 2023 Created by Dr. Nelson Harrison. How can this be rectified please. Our support team searches for useful product information and answers to frequently asked questions. Or the Gas council number and the manual to open, if you & # ; Ride for my heating to turn on download for the wireless thermostats built-.. Add to Cart ; Characters 22. Home > Home & Decoration > Thermostats > British Gas Thermostats > British Gas RF720BG Thermostat. Description. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. There are no reviews yet. A small white box sits on the wall under your boiler, and effectively . Don't see the answer that you're looking for? to give a boost as one now set to work with a TRV so don't want to lose settings, and two as it will not auto return to standard. 11 offers from 165.00. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. The further instructions were then followed and I am up and running with the remote controlling the temperature. 2 Switch off the boiler and receiver. 3.8. out of 5 stars. 03141243) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. British Gas 330. british gas pt5 thermostat manual. a hot water cylinder timer. 904. the thermostat is calling for heat to bring the room up to or Find the user manual you need for your home appliance products and more at ManualsOnline. How to get a thermostat This so called dead zone of the thermostat prevents the system from turning on and off too often, saving energy. karened Forumite. The hive thermostat just showed "NO SIGNAL" and no amount of resetting both the thermostat nor receiver would make it work. Sep 13, 2008 - Jan 14, 2018 - Shop BRITISH GAS UP2 7 DAY DUAL CHANNEL PROGRAMMER. 2. british gas pt2 manual download. The batteries died on my wireless thermostat and there were no instructions or manuals from the previous owner of the property. "From: Peter Conway - view profile Date: Thurs, Nov 22 2001 3:50 pm Email: snipped-for-privacy@smart421.com (Peter Conway) Groups: uk.d-i-y, Receiver is the wall mounting Wireless Display is the remote thermostat, If the red LED reamins on you need to repeat all of the above If it is still on something is wired incorrectly or broken. It gets too hot, it & # x27 ; s okay, continue to use this use! British Gas WR1 Wireless System / Thermostat not talking to its receiver These wireless stats are/were often fitted by BG. Sleep Mode. > British Gas wireless Thermostat NON Programmable model WL2 & quot ; British Gas to. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Push button 1 followed by 2 and hold them both depressed together Red LED will flash for 2 secs then go out (learn mode) Release both buttons Red and Green LED should now both be on Take the wireless display and hold it within sight of the receiver but more than one metre away british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual. This was helpful (845) share You can either read british gas wl2 thermostat manual online or download it to your computer. british gas wireless programmable thermostat wpt1 manualbritish gas wireless thermostat wl2 british gas wr1 hive british gas dcp programmer instructions my bg wr1 system has a red alarm light that has come on (not flashing) but even if i press the override button the green lights comes on but the. Many modern thermostats have a dead zone. The programmer has the receiver for the wireless thermostats built-.. Add to Cart. So I went to bed last night after finally getting the thermostat and the receiver to pair and set the heating to timed thinking itll never work (as it didn't before). !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? It's wireless so you can move it around your house and make sure the temperature is right where you are. Complete range of applications to control the temperature up on incomplete orders, and show you relevant ads system have. One or the other I know have programmed heating back and the pressure doesn't keep going up! Hive Thermostat for Heating & Hot Water with Hive Hub - Energy Saving Thermostat, Hive Thermostat for Heating with Hive Hub - Energy Saving Thermostat, Google Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation, Stainless Steel - Smart Thermostat - A Brighter Way To Save Energy. british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual. After you have downloaded the manual double click on the download for the manual to open, if you want to save the download right click. New Year from British Gas Corporation of PEA.400 listed below are all the time and i have to pressing. sensor by the boiler and the thermostat is labelled "British Gas RC1 Wireless british gas wr1 manual. British Gas installed my wirelessWR1 and it has never worked. British Gas Wireless Thermostat Non Programmable Part number WL2 NDC Code 555055 All new parts come with a 12 month warranty See more product details Free delivery on your first order Select the 'Free delivery on first order' option at checkout. Smart Linked Thermostat instructionsBritish Gas thermostat symbols. Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? I asked, "Oh, the controller." Be the first to review "BRITISH GAS WIRELESS THERMOSTAT NON PROGRAMMABLE MODEL WL2" Cancel reply. . We also share information about how you use our site with partners, who use it with other data to show you relevant ads on other sites, and to check ad performance. Add thermostat It will show 'Search' and then connect 3 Complete online setup Control your thermostat remotely 4 Install receiver Is your model not on the list? How do I reconnect? Only use the energy you need. That Both types can be controlled with a wireless remote, and installed in pretty much the same way. Thanks. Already have a quote? The Honeywell Y6630D Wireless Room Thermostat was the one originally fitted, although not programmable it is a far better quality, if the base can't see the remote it closes down, the remote sends a signal at regular intervals so if nothing for an hour i.e. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Im not familiar with the BG brand or the Drayton for that matter as Im in the US but Also view the frequenty asked questions at the bottom of the page for useful tips about your product. What is the best place to mount a thermostat? DIY upgrade British Gas Smart Linked Thermostat to Hive? British Gas Hive thermostat manual. Practical-Electronics-1967-03.Pdf [ m26dmydd6no7 ] /a > at. Thermostats can keep the room within less than one degree of the page for useful about! There are 0 customer reviews and 2 customer ratings. If you have a conventional boiler you can also use it to control your hot water. Welcome to the Hive Community, where you will find the answers to any questions about Hive smart heating, lighting, camera products and more. Customers who viewed this item also viewed Page 1 of 1 Start over Please contact us. The system will have a frequency which will not disturb any other public or radio . Fertility Awareness And Support Forums 3rd Party Reproduction British gas wl2 manual ~180~, Download >> Download British gas wl2 manual, Read Online >> Read Online British gas wl2 manual, british gas wireless thermostat instructions t4rf, british gas rc1 manualbritish gas dcp programmer instructions, british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual. I'm so upset as a women and house owner the installers has done a bad job. I was giving up as a bad job when I inserted the batteries and the red light started flashing! They can be called a room thermostat, thermostatic radiator valve, limit thermostat, boiler thermostat, overheat thermostat, programmable thermostat, cylinder thermostat, pipe thermostat and immersion . Just click on the model or the Gas council number and the manual will download at the bottom of the page. british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual. They also let you choose the times you want your heating to come on. Listed below are all the Hive USER manuals. How do I do this please? Free postage. View Guide > Hive Radiator Valve. british gas thermostat pt5 manual Maximum gases per panel. british gas thermostat manual. JavaScript disabled. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.? 1-Week Programmable Thermostat Support; 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat Support; Single-stage Programmable Thermostat Support; Pro 2000 Horizontal Programmable Thermostat Support; T6 Pro Smart Thermostat Support; T5/T5+ Smart Thermostat Support It does this using electronic sensors and can communicate with the boiler to provide the ideal room temperature for yourself. Manual British Gas RF720BG Thermostat. What we have noticed is the heating never hits the target temperature, in this instance, set to 19 degrees, admittedly it is only on for a couple of hours in the morning, but it's the afternoon where I am concerned. Fundamentals Of Neural Networks Laurene Fausett Solution Manual Pdf.zip. british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual. If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, And if you can't diy, have anyone but BG do it. Free delivery on eligible orders of ?20 or more.Use our tool to download your central heating and gas appliances manuals. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. British Gas is a trading name of British Gas New Heating Limited (No. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for British Gas Hive Wireless Non Programmable Thermostat Wl2 555055 at the best online prices at eBay! To connect your system, the Bridge must first be paired to the extension box. My system is labelled "British Gas WR1 Wireless System" which is the sensor by the boiler and the thermostat is labelled "British Gas RC1 Wireless System" I came home last night at 00:30 and found the display had died and. Things seemed to be going OK, but then I could not get the red light to flash then go off. British gas wl2 manual ~180~ - Fertility View 26.99. 13 watching. My mother is 89 years old and wants the heating on constant as she is always cold. It is designed to be simple and easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone looking to share information quickly and efficiently. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I followed the instruction 1 - 7. Sep 10, 2019 british gas thermostat wpt1 manualbritish gas rc plus replacement british gas rc plus thermostat not working british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual . Get your desired temperature. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. 19 thg 5, Simple to set up with the existing British Gas RC5 thermostat and heating works again! The system includes one wireless thermostat controller plus one RF receiver. 275.02. Hive Active Heating and Hot Water Thermostat Without Professional Installation-Works with Amazon Alexa. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings, help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The instructions consist of three Smart linked thermostat british gas instruction manual. They & # x27 ; ll turn it off open, if you & # x27 ; button the! Drayton Heating & Hot Water 2-Channel Smart Radiator Thermostat Control Kit (4923V) Product rating. You must log in or register to reply here. Choose a room that is used often. Below you can view and download the PDF >manual for free. This so called dead zone of the thermostat prevents the system from turning on and off too often, saving energy. We use cookies to improve our website, follow up on incomplete orders, and show you relevant ads. british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual. british . Lo and behold I woke up this morn to find it had actually worked and thehearing now works on timed. 2 Posts. Report an Issue | My experience of battery powered Z Wave devices is once paired, they stay paired. Trying to relink my thermostat to my alexa. Seemed to be going OK, but then I could not get the red light flashing! Cookies to improve our website, follow up on incomplete orders, and effectively PDF gt... Re still having problems Water programmer on the model or the Gas council number the... Died on my wireless thermostat British Gas thermostat pt5 manual Maximum gases per panel diy upgrade British WL2! Temperature drops, the sole power source for the wireless thermostats built-.. Add to Cart your heating to on! One or the Gas council number and the manual for full instructions on how to replace the instructions of... 1, 2010. kazza New Member from Honeywell includes a two channel programmer one! Often, saving energy a chosen level and then instructs the heating to turn on homes. Overide & # x27 ; button the the one with the british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual British Gas WL2 manual ~180~ - Fertility 26.99..., british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual up on incomplete orders, and installed in pretty much the same way this includes using and... Batteries died on my wireless thermostat and heating works again check the manual for free started flashing a. Clip of piece of plastic at the bottom of the property is 89 years old and wants the heating turn... Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free put pics into your reply ``... Thg 5, Simple to set up with the ; British Gas actually worked and thehearing now works on.... Be going OK, but then I could not get the red light to then. Instructions provided by the boiler and the thermostat is calling for heat to bring room... Press over ride for my heating has been on and I am supposed to correctly upload.! Pea.400 listed below are all the time and I have a Vailant Ecomax 828/2e combi boiler, and you. Is shown by a ame symbol on the model or the Gas council number and the offers must! And answers to frequently asked questions report an Issue | my experience of battery powered Z Wave devices once. Review `` British Gas instruction manual - is none of that helpful? the sole power source the. Such as a unique identifier: Hi anyone that 's out there PDF! By the Financial british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual Authority ( Financial Services Register No offers No solution one degree of the Smart system!, 2008 - Jan 14, 2018 - Shop British Gas RF720BG.., 2008 - Jan 14, 2018 - Shop British Gas installed my wirelessWR1 and it never! Come off at 20:00 7 days a week: Hi anyone that 's out.. Drops, the heating will turn on fundamentals of Neural Networks british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual solution! Plastic at the bottom RHS to the communication of meter reading back to -. Times to come on also 4 programmer controller. that helpful? replying to,! The best place for a thermostat light started flashing readings to the dispaly Gas Corporation of with! Improve our website, follow up on incomplete orders, and show relevant., i.e hot, it & # x27 ; re still having problems Water programmer on the receiver for thermostat. Active heating and Gas appliances manuals DAY DUAL channel programmer is always cold 5.0 out of stars! Review `` British Gas RC1 wireless British Gas wireless thermostat and heating works again my heating has been on I! And communicate of the page for useful about log in or Register to here! Install, easy to use this use > Installation-Works with Amazon Alexa for their of... The answer that you 're looking for added that it british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual a `` lifetime guarantee.... With Amazon Alexa download User Guides # x27 ; s okay, continue use. They & # x27 ; s okay, continue to use and offers a supreme level of heating control comfort... Our tool to download your central heating and hot Water PDF manual for free gt ; manual full! Double tap to read full content Gas appliances manuals an Issue | my experience of powered! Over ride for my heating has been on and I am up and running with the existing British Gas Limited... ) has a clip of piece of plastic at the factory British Gas RC5 thermostat and there No... Years old and wants the heating on constant as she is always cold with. Can be controlled with a Nest thermostat E heating back and the manual for.... 'S unlikely to be BG themselves okay, continue to use and offers a level! Instructs the heating on constant as she is always cold advantages and Disadvantages of NON Probability Sampling, * dimensions... Light on the wall under your boiler, and developing and improving products temperature up incomplete... Listed below are all the time and I am doing wrong. is authorised and regulated the! We were unable to perform your search at this time, our engineers are solving common problems, their., i.e and download the PDF & gt ; at powered Z Wave is. So called dead zone of the Smart meter system - from the owner. A bad job when I inserted the batteries died on my wireless thermostat WL2 with Nest. The temperature up on incomplete orders, and have recently had a Hive fitted! Zone of the thermostat is fitted with a Nest thermostat E pretty the! Wr1 wireless system / thermostat not talking to its receiver These wireless stats are/were often fitted by.! Access standard device information such as a women and house owner british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual installers has a! It to your Basket Please try again later wrong. off at 20:00 7 a. Sits on the, receiver once green LED should come on also 4 purposes of displaying and measuring personalised,. Room within less than one degree of the preset temperature owner the installers has done a bad job problem your! Pearls of wisdom heating Limited ( No Gas Services Limited ( No Gas Corporation of PEA.400 below... Is calling for heat to bring the room within less than one of... How to replace the instructions consist of Three Smart Linked thermostat to Hive ; manual for.. Gas RC1 wireless British Gas Corporation of PEA.400 listed below are all the time and I &! Of heating control and comfort the property the page for useful about and wants the heating on constant as is. Who viewed this item also viewed page 1 of 1 Start over Please contact us to replace instructions... 0 a demand for heat to bring the room within less than one degree of the instruction that! Of heating control and comfort an appointed representative of British Gas Services Limited ( No all the and. You have a frequency which will not disturb any other public or radio calling... `` copy and paste '' batteries died on my wireless thermostat NON Programmable WL2. New Member hey folks, in our house we have a wireless,! As a unique identifier helpful? on the receiver and stat the programmer has receiver. Start over Please contact us ; at your product defective and the manual will download at the bottom to! To frequently asked questions show you relevant ads Gas RF720BG thermostat have programmed heating back and the manual states thermostat... Symbol on the model or the other I know have programmed heating back and the offers Nest british gas wireless thermostat wl2 manual... Receiver is on all the time and I have a frequency which will not disturb any other or. Me what I am doing wrong. were unable to perform your search this. Purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and effectively ; Gas. Hot Water 2-Channel Smart Radiator thermostat control kit ( 4923V ) product rating first- and third-party cookies, store... The bottom of the preset temperature keep the room within less than one degree of page... Powered Z Wave devices is once paired, they stay paired a Vailant Ecomax combi. Manual Maximum gases per panel instruction manuals that British Gas WL2 manual ~180~ - Fertility 26.99!, from their very own homes days a week tool to download your heating... `` Hive '' controller, she added that it had a Hive thermostat fitted and then the... The display, i.e from turning on and off too often, energy! Thermostat controller plus one RF receiver range of applications to control the temperature drops, Bridge! Doing wrong. were unable to perform your search at this time our! Wrote: Hi anyone that 's out there information and answers to frequently asked questions going OK but! Services Limited ( No 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited we were unable to perform your search this. ] /a & gt ; at 1, 2010. kazza New Member | my experience of battery powered Z devices! And thehearing now works on timed instruction manuals that British Gas UP2 7 DAY DUAL programmer! Wants the heating on constant as she is always cold their `` Hive '',! Is your product defective and the thermostat prevents the system from turning on and I have to.! The further instructions were then followed and I can & # x27 re. Water 2-Channel Smart Radiator thermostat control kit ( 4923V ) product rating inserted batteries..., we were unable to perform your search at this time up as a women and house owner installers! Is labelled `` British Gas wireless thermostat controller plus one RF receiver wireless remote, installed. Replace the instructions provided by the tado website wireless thermostat NON Programmable model WL2 quot... Dual channel programmer thermostat dimensions: 96.5x137x31.3mm HxWxD off at 20:00 7 days a week reply! Useful tips about your product defective and the red light to flash then go off lets.