british shorthair kittens for sale manchester

| Cats For Sale by John Pearse, Stunning british shorthair blue cream kittens kittens very affectionate and playful handled daily eating well both dry and wet food litter trained mum British blue shorthair Dad British cream shorthair 1 girl and 1 chunky boy needing new homes viewing welcome any questions please ask via mobile or email ready to go, London Read our Covid-19 safe buying guide. Before closing a deal, you must have signed a well-defined contract. Bella is 2 years old. We sell kittens to selected families who are responsible and willing to provide the best needs for their cats daily care. Great communication from the company. I intend to find a perfect home for her, so if you're interested or even curious do please message. 1 lilac kitten 1 Snow Spotted boy available. At nights, she likes to put her hand around your neck and sleep. Is the British Shorthair the right pet for your lifestyle? Log in to see your followed searches. They are a young cattery with a small number of breeding cats. Looking for something else? 16th Jan 2023 I dealt with Mari! British Shorthair Breeders North Carolina | Kittens & Cats for Sale, Allencrest Persians and British Shorthair Kittens, A Little History of The British Shorthair. They already littered trained, get vaccinated, flead Theyre mellow and will tolerate other pets, and even though they may not seek out snuggles at every opportunity, theyre happy to be scooped up for a good cuddle. Fully vaccinated Middleton, Manchester. 24th Jan 2023 litter trained. Introductions are limited to motor Both parents are outstanding GCCF active registered with numerous champions in their lines; with 5 generation pedigree certificates, PKD (Polycystic kidney disease) Negative and FIV/FeLV negative. Bishop Auckland Its causing great upset in the house so we came to the difficult decision to rehome. | She is a big foodie and loves crisps. WebBritish Shorthair kittens typically range from $1,500 to $3,000 USD, and adult British Shorthairs can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,000 USD. The personal service, quality of the animals and previous satisfied repeat customers is a testament to my commitment to providing you with a healthy, beautiful BSH kitten., Website https://www.cheekybritscattery.com/, We are dedicated breeders of British Shorthair and British Longhair cats. The kittens are home- reared around other cat and with children and day to day house life and house noises , litter trained and eat dry and wet food (Royal Canin)The Kittens are ready for their new home and they are lovely and active and antistress , enjoying their time by playing and jumping. Couldnt have asked for a better experience getting him. I dealt with Mari! Shes 4yrs old, loves plenty of naps and cat treats and is great with children. The kitten should have up-to-date vaccinations, as well as deworming and flea treatments. UKPets found the following British Shorthair For Sale in the UK. Shipping was delayed but it was due to the Mochii having watery eye which Mari made sure the problem was treated prior to shipping him to us. 4/5 Weeks Free Insurance. This advert is located in and around Our lovely Valentina has had her first litter. Full British shorthair not mixed 14th Feb 2023 (15 days ago) 1 Female I intend to find a perfect home for her, so if you're interested or even curious do please message :-), Ely Is the British Shorthair the right pet for your lifestyle? They are health and DNA tested (Langford Vets) - FeLV, FIV, PKD, ALPS - negative. Fred is our three year old ex stud cat ready now for retirement and a comfy settee , he is litter trained and he is a very calm ,gentle boy All rights reserved. WebBritish Shorthair Cats and Kittens in Bolton | Find Kittens and Cats at Freeads in Bolton's #1 Classified Ads Home Pets Kittens & Cats British Shorthairs British Shorthairs Bengals Ragdolls Maine Coons Mixed Breed Sphynx Persians Scottish Folds Siameses Bombays Russian Blues British Longhair Savannahs Turkish Angoras Siberians American Shorthair 1 blue kitten We received her and she was the picture of health and so beautiful. | She was very quick to respond to any questions we had. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. All my questions and concerns were addressed timely. This advert is located in and around Cats For Sale by Xiaozhou Song, So happy to have 7 adorable British Shorthair x kittens now, Manchester (1.78 Miles from Manchester) WebBritish Shorthair cats generally have short to medium legs, are well-boned and strong. He has been health checked, fully vaccinated and microchipped. She is treated to be flea and worm free. We have: 3 British Blue Shorthair boys, 1 British Blue Shorthair girl. I own Both parents there gccf registered active and come from Champion lines and fully health tested for pkd by Langfords vets | Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Wigan, Lancashire. Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Cats For Sale by Mary Spiridon. Read more about this cat breed on our British Shorthair breed information page. I handled her with love and care to nurture their sweet temperaments. Do British Shorthair Cats Make Good Pets? There is also no means to recover your money if issues arise. 28th Feb 2023 (1 day ago) Since owning a cat is a big commitment, you should research about the breed fully to make sure it fits your current lifestyle and budget. ** Top Quality BSH Ready Soon** I had bad experiences with breeders selling sick kittens. The British Shorthair is one of the oldest natural breeds of cat in the world and has been around for centuries. We have hundreds of Kittens looking for a new home, so visit today! They tend to be less active than other breeds of domesticated cats, but this doesnt mean they dont like to play! Vaccinated, wormed and litter box trained. Make Sure You Read the Adoption Policy Closely! Beautiful F6 Savannah kittens are 12 weeks old, kittens are flea and wormed. Full Pedigree British Shorthair Kittens. Any positive reviews you can find online are a bonus, but I always suggest trusting your instincts more than third-party reviews. ", " I can not say enough good things about Mari and Purebred Kitties. BEFORE you message or call please speak to your husband, wife, family, uncle, cousin-brother from another mother, children or landlord before calling. Stunning boy kitten Very friendly good with children., loves kisses hugs litter trained 6 months old parents blue and lilac.. Mari goes above and beyond throughout the whole adoption process. These kitties have a stocky appearance with a round face, lush cheeks, and a cobby body, boasting a close resemblance to a cute teddy bear. They will leave for their new home with: They are raised in our home with love and loads of cuddles and playtime. Registered with Gccf Got all, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. While not overly affectionate, the British Shorthair tends to get along just fine with everyone. Zuto these babies will be fully ready to go now Cats For Sale by Vera Goodman, Beautiful BSH kittens new litter Feel free to request more photos and ask any questions. Wormed and fled to date. British Shorthair Age: 7 weeks 2 male / 3 female. Full British shorthair not mixed We Can leave this Sunday at 8 weeks | VAT No. The entire process went smooth with no bumps. Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who I highly recommend them for your purebred kitten. ", "I have never owned a Sphynx cat before but she is perfect! British Shorthairs are also available in a wide range of color combinations and patterns. Welcome to Youre on the right page, Ive put together this list of British Shorthair breeders in North Carolina to help you find your new addition. 25th Feb 2023 (4 days ago) ", " We are very happy with our new kitty! They are very gentle and extremely cuddly chunky babies. Your Recent Searches will appear here. *Fully vaccinated. They should be responsible enough to know that separating the kitten from the mother earlier results in medical and behavioural issues. Beautiful bsh kittens 8weeks old, 1 left blue and lilac tabby, ready to leave now This advert is located in and around 12 hours. ", " Mari is absolutely wonderful to work with! This advert is located in and around She has been fully vaccinated, wormed and deflead. Web4 British Blue Shorthair kittens ready for new home now. She took the time to make sure we were getting the perfect kitten for our needs. St. Helens, Merseyside. | Cats For Sale by Maria. WebBrowse British Shorthair Kittens for sale in Manchester on KittenAds.co.uk. She took the time to make sure we were getting the perfect kitten for our needs. Two stunning girls. Their charming looks and friendly natures have made British Shorthairs tremendously popular across the World. Thanks for looking. ", " highly recommend Luna is a friendly British blue short haired cat who lives in the house and has access to a catio but doesn't go outside! ALL RESERVED THANK YOU TO EVEYONE THAT ENQUIRED! Manchester (0.84 Miles from Manchester) WebWe have 2 beautiful very playful bengal kittens whos looking for new forever home and family. Description updated: ONLY two FEMALES LEFT You can typically expect to pay somewhere in the range of $1,500 to $3,000 USD, although this can be thousands higher for rare colors. This advert is located in and around She has been indoors her whole life but she seems keen on exploring outside. Get updates on newly listed kitties and deals to your inbox! I have the Queen and the stud can do live what's app. Highly recommend. They are one of the most placid breeds around and love nothing more than lazing around the house. Kittens are playful and looking for them forever home. Flea Treated. Tips When Choosing a British Shorthair Breeder or Cattery. Born 22 August Toys & a familiar smelling blanket to help them settle into their new homes. ", " Very happy with my kitten and the company. Has been micro chipped Manchester (0.34 Miles from Manchester) British Shorthair cats are known to be calm, relaxed, and good-natured making them excellent pets for families with children or other pets. 2 sisters together both 450 2 male 3 female black and white ready to be reserved mum cat is very playful and affectionate she's an indoor cat She is very pretty and knows it! Catteries that are members of The British Shorthair Society adhere to a code of ethics which also means they adhere to certain standards of care. Thank you for being amazing to deal with and helping me bring home my girl!! WebFind Female British Shorthairs for Sale in Concord, NH on Oodle Classifieds. contact for more info pics and videos. Stockport, Cheshire. All kittens from our current litters are now reserved. The Dad is a Champion with GCCF and. I'll provide all the facilities he need along with him ~, Manchester (1.22 Miles from Manchester) Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who Highly recommend. | She can be cuddly and sweet. They are raised in our home with love and loads of cuddles and playtime. | Cats For Sale by Wendy Drury. Let me no if you want more information Price: girl 1250, boy 950 . I would defiantly recommend this breeder .. and use her again .. totally awesome", "I got my little girl Demi (Frida) from them! Both loves cuddles, love playing. Non active only. He like huge a lot, and purring all day. The best cat ever, for real! Cats For Sale by Melissa Sage. If you have reasons to believe that an Advertiser is not genuine, please report them to us immediately. 2 boys Both mum and dad can been se, Very sad to be selling my gorgeous 9 month old british shorthair girl. This little journey has made him completely not fussy with food (currently on felix wet and Iams dry) and very sociable and brilliant with children. They are scratch post and litter trained, are very loveable therefore looking for there forever home He showed up perfect! If you couldnt find a British Shorthair breeder or cattery from the list above able to help, you can find listings for other British Shorthair breeders from different states across the U.S. by clicking the links below: Image credits Photo by Ben Collins on Unsplash, Your email address will not be published. For many years, the British Shorthair has been named as the countrys most popular breed according to the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy (GCCF), and with his affectionate nature and teddy-bear good looks, its not hard to see why. As far as personality goes, the British Shorthair is one cool cat. Privacy Settings, Address: Nashville, TN. 1 female 6 months old I would definitely consider buying your dream cat from purebredkitties.". *5 Free Weeks Insurance. The best-known form is British Blue.. I often find her napping indoors in warm places, but she'll always jump up to activities. Refine Sort Refine. Naomi are kitten is absolutely perfect. Please ring only if you are genuinely interested in these gorgeous kittens I wouldn't hesitate to adopt another kitten from Mari. Please only message if serious about buying this girl. - registered with GCCF Championship (BSH pedigree certificate) Mari goes above and beyond throughout the whole adoption process. WebLive in the state of North Carolina and want to find a British Shorthair kitten or cat? 17th Feb 2023 (12 days ago) Vaccination Card. ", "I have never owned a Sphynx cat before but she is perfect! The advertiser should allow you to personally see the kittens with their mother. Beautiful British shorthair kittens for sale, gccf registered, pet homes only. Hello x Unsurprisingly, this breed won the hearts of many cat lovers, including celebrities and famous personalities. Reluctantly selling as we don't want to risk Chocolate Tortie British Shorthair Girl. Contact me if interested. Eating wet and dry food | Derek is 3 and a half years old More pictures available in private | Buy and Sell British Shorthairs My Demi was potty trained, and wonderfully socialized as they said. I dont think Ive ever encountered a nicer natured breed in my many years as a cat owner. 30 each. | GCCF Registration Card (non-active as pet only not for breeding) I would like to sell them together as they are close to each other, but can be sold separately. Looking for a caring loving home that they deserve. 30th Jan 2023 (30 days ago) Sold for pet only will not be reg. If you are interested in adopting one of Furrytail kittens, you can refer to the . Mari was wonderful, informative and very helpful. She's a darling with careful demeanour and prefers calm companionship with lots of endearing affections. I know if Im going to get another one Im going through them! British Shorthair Kittens for sale in Manchester - 3 results. They will be due to leave in 5 weeks time. She is very friendly and loving and she enjoys a fuss being made of her. London | Manchester (1.22 Miles from Manchester) | 24th Jan 2023 | For Sale by Vera Goodman. She is not yet spayed (though this can be arranged if necessary). From start to finish Maria was very helpful and informative. | Copyright 2023 UKPets. | New litter I have 1 Cream kitten Eating wet and dry food Description We have four big and playful British Shorthair kittens. I have 3 beautiful blue British Shorthair kittens looking for their forever homes, I have 2 females and 1 male bred from championship lines. | We require a small deposit of 20 to be placed on our waiting list for the next litter, please get in touch if you require any further information. Be sure that youre able to meet all the requirements on the list before filling out an application! 2 Solid Blue Male Kittens For sale Kittens will be ready to leave on the 23rd July. They are such lovely companion's. deliver for a fee. | WebBlue British shorthair. Mum and dad cat are purebred British blue shorthair. They will be ready to leave to their new home from 28th of January (13 weeks). Our kittens mother is a pure British shorthair blue cat, with a good character and kind. Our beautiful girl has given us four stunning kittens. Naomi are kitten is absolutely perfect. 4 weeks old, 400 each and 100 non refundable deposit to reserve a kitten, Mum and dad are fully GCCF registered, PKD and FIV negative. Scholar Green, Cheshire. Scrach post trained Please ring only if you are genuinely interested in these gorgeous kittens Cats For Sale by Fred. 900. Doncaster, South Yorkshire. WebBritish Shorthair Age: 8 weeks 3 male / 3 female. 6. One of boy was born lilac longhair. Shipping was delayed but it was due to the Mochii having watery eye which Mari made sure the problem was treated prior to shipping him to us. finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. - 3.5 years old 4 weeks old. We breed for type and temperaments while their health is always the first priority. He arrived healthy and in perfect condition. A cute girl who brings you luck, blessings and love. One of boy was born lilac longhair. These cats are not only ridiculously adorable to look at, with their thick fur and round, amiable faces; theyre also tremendously easy to get along with. | Taking reserves on only 3 weeks old now. Age: 3 months Ready to leave: Now 75 7 days ago 3 british shorthair girl 34 miles | High Green, South Yorkshire WebBritish Shorthair. Kittens are now fully vaccinated with 2 health checks Tip top ready to go. In the morning, she pulls your fingers with her small hands on her belly asking for massage. A small cattery in Nashville, Tennessee called Sezmoi Cattery specializes in breeding healthy British Shorthairs for both shows and as devoted companions. Today, British Shorthairs are still relatively popular cats in their homeland as well as other parts of Europe. 2 Solid Blue Male Kittens For sale Thank you for being amazing to deal with and helping me bring home my girl!! Zuto We have fours ( 2 boys & 2 girls) gorgeous blue GCCF registered British Shorthair kittens. 2 x lilac boys Beautiful BSH kittens new litter Varies colours , These kittens are now looking to While some cats get a reputation for being high-strung and jumpy, the British Shorthair is anything but. Dont be a victim of kitten scams! *FeLV/FIV, PKD & ALPS negative. American and British Shorthairs are often mistaken as the same cat. 26th Jan 2023 WebBritish Shorthair. WebStunning Silver Shaded British Shorthair Kittens 850 British Shorthair Age: 6 months 2 male / 1 female Only one boy left. Youre able to meet all the requirements on the list before filling out an!... Whos looking for them forever home while their health is always the first priority finish Maria was helpful... Couldnt have asked for a better experience getting him her whole life but she is perfect while their health always! Genuine, please report them to us immediately always the first priority other breeds of domesticated cats, but always... A fixed commission per paid out deal very happy with my kitten and stud! Blue cat, with a small number of breeding cats, you find. Please ring only if you are genuinely interested in these gorgeous kittens cats for sale by Fred be if. Adoption process believe that an Advertiser is not yet spayed ( though can! Familiar smelling blanket to help them settle into their new homes boys & 2 girls ) gorgeous GCCF... In and around she has been health checked, fully vaccinated and microchipped have hundreds of kittens for... Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare the Market Limited who I highly recommend them your... Eating wet and dry food Description we have four big and playful British Shorthair Breeder or cattery Limited pay... 3 British Blue Shorthair girl to finish Maria was very quick to respond to any questions we had information.. Hesitate to adopt another kitten from the mother earlier results in medical and behavioural issues with they... Breeding cats Savannah kittens are flea and wormed needs for their cats daily care neck! Across the world, but this doesnt mean british shorthair kittens for sale manchester dont like to play per. Think Ive ever encountered a nicer natured breed in my many years as cat... Necessary ) any questions we had goes above and beyond throughout the whole adoption process will not be.! Far as personality goes, the British Shorthair girl them settle into their new home now helpful... Not a lender lazing around the house pulls your fingers with her small hands on her belly asking for.! Kittens whos looking for new home with love and loads of cuddles and playtime, this breed won the of. So we came to the difficult decision to rehome wide range of color combinations and patterns another from! Vaccinations, as well as other parts of Europe risk Chocolate Tortie Shorthair! Breeders selling sick kittens highly recommend them for your lifestyle by Vera.... You for being amazing to deal with and helping me bring home girl...: 7 weeks 2 male / 1 female 6 months 2 male 1. Arrow keys to make a selection Solid Blue male kittens for sale by Vera Goodman I had bad with... Couldnt have asked for a caring loving home that they deserve, and purring day! Pet only will not be reg instincts more than third-party reviews meet all the requirements on the list filling... Well as deworming and flea treatments I would n't hesitate to adopt another kitten from the mother earlier results medical. Behavioural issues often find her napping indoors in warm places, but this doesnt mean dont. Choosing a British Shorthair for sale in the world as the same cat hello x Unsurprisingly, breed! For her, so if you are interested in these gorgeous kittens cats for sale in Manchester on.... The oldest natural breeds of domesticated cats, but this doesnt mean they dont like to!! Langford Vets ) - FeLV, FIV, PKD, ALPS - negative in these gorgeous I... Breed information page genuine, please report them to us immediately on only 3 weeks old now less than. Genuine, please report them to us immediately | for sale in Manchester KittenAds.co.uk! We have hundreds of kittens looking for there forever home he showed up perfect Sezmoi specializes... Very playful bengal kittens whos looking for a caring loving home that they deserve 3 British Shorthair. Not say enough good things about Mari and purebred Kitties a credit broker, not a lender scrach trained. Male / 3 female one of Furrytail kittens, you must have signed a contract! Read more about this cat breed on our British Shorthair kittens for sale by Vera.! To know that separating the kitten should have up-to-date vaccinations, as well as other parts of.... To nurture their sweet temperaments playful bengal kittens whos looking for them forever he. Made British Shorthairs are often mistaken as the same cat ) Sold for only... Girl! sad to be selling my gorgeous 9 month old British Shorthair girl with my kitten and company. Vaccinated, wormed and deflead small cattery in Nashville, Tennessee called Sezmoi cattery specializes in breeding healthy Shorthairs! Around your neck and sleep flea treatments breeds around and love gorgeous kittens would... Gorgeous kittens I would definitely consider buying your dream cat from purebredkitties. `` Representative of Compare Market. As well as other parts of Europe her belly asking for british shorthair kittens for sale manchester the! Another kitten from the mother earlier results in medical and behavioural issues and beyond the. Called Sezmoi cattery specializes in breeding healthy British Shorthairs tremendously popular across world... Loving and she enjoys a fuss being made of her beautiful girl has given four! As devoted companions you luck, blessings and love always suggest trusting your more! Sad to be selling my gorgeous 9 month old British Shorthair Age: 8 weeks | VAT.... Like huge a lot, and purring all day goes above and beyond the. We breed for type and temperaments while their health is always the first priority, -! But she is perfect a caring loving home that they deserve as deworming flea.. `` breeders selling sick kittens should allow you to personally see the british shorthair kittens for sale manchester with their.. You are genuinely interested in adopting one of the most placid breeds around and nothing... Endearing affections a small number of breeding cats on KittenAds.co.uk of kittens looking for caring! No if you 're interested or even curious do please message information Price: girl,! The house so we came to the | Taking reserves on only 3 weeks now! 30 days ago ) Vaccination Card press the space key then arrow to. 'Re interested or even curious do please message a selection and wormed we getting... Adoption process owned a Sphynx cat before but she british shorthair kittens for sale manchester keen on exploring outside highly recommend them your! Daily care lazing around the house so we came to the difficult decision rehome... A fixed commission per paid out deal so we came to the decision... The right pet for your purebred kitten called Sezmoi cattery specializes in breeding healthy British Shorthairs for sale in on. Not british shorthair kittens for sale manchester spayed ( though this can be arranged if necessary ) breeds... Called Sezmoi cattery specializes in breeding healthy British Shorthairs are still relatively popular cats in their homeland as as... Boys, 1 British Blue Shorthair boys, 1 British Blue Shorthair selected families who are responsible willing... And friendly natures have made British Shorthairs are often mistaken as the same cat n't want to risk Tortie. Representative of Compare the Market Limited who I highly recommend them for your purebred kitten tend to be my... Food Description we have: 3 British Blue Shorthair boys, 1 British Blue boys... Breeder or cattery my gorgeous 9 month old British Shorthair breed information british shorthair kittens for sale manchester is great with children -. And worm free be flea and worm free right pet for your purebred kitten lot! Breeding healthy British Shorthairs for Both shows and as devoted companions and the company with 2 checks... He showed up perfect british shorthair kittens for sale manchester know if Im going to get along just fine with everyone found... Neck and sleep of color combinations and patterns a lot, and purring british shorthair kittens for sale manchester day highly... With everyone our new kitty Shorthair Age: 7 weeks 2 male / 3 female weeks ) want to a! Kittens mother is a pure British Shorthair kittens asking for massage to go whole life but she perfect! Gccf registered British Shorthair Age: 6 months old I would n't hesitate to adopt another from! More information Price: girl 1250, boy 950 registered, pet homes only sell kittens to families... Her first litter meet all the requirements on the 23rd July definitely consider buying your cat! From our current litters are now reserved than third-party reviews still relatively popular cats their... Shorthair Blue cat, with a small number of breeding cats ( 2 boys 2... Of Furrytail kittens, you must have signed a well-defined contract we sell kittens to selected families who responsible! House so we came to the on our British Shorthair is one cool cat to. But I always suggest trusting your instincts more than lazing around the so! The space key then arrow keys to make a selection I intend to a... Gccf Championship ( BSH pedigree certificate ) Mari goes above and beyond throughout the whole adoption process of cats! Home, so if you have reasons to believe that an Advertiser is not yet spayed ( though can. Number of breeding cats by Fred this girl * Top Quality BSH ready Soon * * I had bad with. A lot, and purring all day will leave for their cats daily care a good character and kind are! Mari and purebred Kitties and deflead many cat lovers, including celebrities famous. Dry food Description we have four big and playful British Shorthair girl are health and DNA tested Langford! Your instincts more than lazing around the house ( Langford Vets ) - FeLV, FIV PKD! As far as personality goes, the British Shorthair is one of Furrytail kittens you! ( Langford Vets ) - FeLV, FIV, PKD, ALPS - negative weblive the...