bts fanfic jimin collapse

W "Why are you being so nice to me?" Betrayal, anger, romance, arson, murder, revenge, mafia, blackmail, kidnap, threats, and all the o. Meet Park Y/N, mononymously known as Hazel worldwide. Bts imagines they ditch you cornwall party house young little girls nude sex. Not gonna lie, I might've wanted to punch Jungkook in the face a few times while reading this. "Currently at 2016 BTS LIVE Asia Tour in Beijing, Rap Monster has shown a condition disorder during the concert and has received consultation for his healthcare from a . They fall in love and you might think this is the end, but this is actually the beginning. The boys sleep around me, but I can't quite get off myself. Follow Y/n and Taehyung through their adventures as mafias, meet new characters along the way and discover new secrets about them and their neighbourhood. Metallica Tease New Song on TikTok, Fans Have Fun Duetting With It: Watch, Tom Sizemore Remains in a Coma After Suffering Brain Aneurysm [UPDATED], Stories of Being an ARMY: Stanning BTS Podcast, Stanning BTS Through the Years: Live 200th Episode, Stanning BTS Goes Live for 200th Episode Event, Stanning BTS MiniMoni: Run BTS Dance Practice, Stanning BTS Introduces MiniMonis: RM x Pharrell. One of the ways fans celebrate. Jimin Face BTS Jimin. Despite this, he would later clarify he did not hate his friends or family and still cared for them deeply. archiveofourown.org/works/6844888/chapters/152624982. I don't either but I read this fic and didn't regret it. Make you really think about what's going one backstage. I jolt away from him, having not expected it, nudging Hoseok a bit too hard. His body shivers despite the car's deeply hot interior. What will happen when they meet? By: CaliCocoa Not a huge crack fan, but this had me laughing for days . Leia as melhores histrias escritas pelos fs de Bangtan Boys (BTS) . I felt so much pity towards Jungkook. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. BEST COP FIC I'VE EVER READ. "See that fresh piece of ass from class earlier?" Feel free to comment your fav fanfictions! The biggest thing they're suffering with is a fever. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. People look at him strangely, some going as far as calling him names. In this season, the gang notice Jimin reacting strangely to a sign pointing to the Arboretum on the path they are walking through -- according to the group's knowledge, Jimin becomes completely still and unresponsive, dripping with sweat and looking about to collapse. It's been tour, venue, fan meet, award shows, repeat. I got to know that I'll be marrying the most dangerous and scary mafia king, but I can't help it because it's for the sake of my brother's business. An innocent girl encounters the scariest and most dangerous mafia leader and he misunderstood her for a secret agent. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. "Hmph! Jimin greets you with his pretty soft smile, eyes turning into two happy crescent moons, and you have to stop yourself from letting a coo slip out. Due to having hallucinations, which he has because of the traumatic incident he suffered from the tragic loss of Y/N as a college student. Jimin is a dance choreographer in this season. But what if one day, you actually get a chance to talk to him?? Can one avid fanboy dig past their perfect image and see them for who they really are? Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. I listen to Seokjin wheezing softly. archiveofourown.org/works/7087972/chapters/16110472. The plot line was so intricate yet I was never confused. I have to say, despite how unwell the boys are, they absolutely nailed it. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! The 26-year-old singer (born Park Ji-min), was hospitalized on Sunday (Jan. 30) after suffering from. Work Search: We're all currently cramped into a car, going back to the hotel after a concert. Such a good recreation and I cried and yelled and laughed. archiveofourown.org/works/929465/chapters/21065306, namjoon punches seokjin in the face. Yoongi yelled as he pulled his hand away. Shes the eighth member and the only girl in the worlds most famous group, BTS, aka Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hello! The same boy that needed saving and loving, the same boy who still needed to he saved and loved. Highschool. Questa storia di mia inventiva e i BTS non mi appartengono. His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. I rolled of the bed and ran into the bathroom I took Kim Willow, a mafia queen who falls in love with her best friend Kim Taehyung; falls in love with her as well. Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. archiveofourown.org/works/7317211/chapters/16619539, On the internet, college senior Kim Seokjin is known as Pink Princess: a blogger that inspired his thousands of followers by not being afraid to accept and be himself. Taehyung's laughter rumbled against Jeongguk's chest and the older boy said, "Oh you know, just confessing our feelings towards each other." 100% opinion based. archiveofourown.org/works/4804316/chapters/10997195, 23.) Please consider turning it on! I didn't state the age, so it's free to you to think how old they are in this story. That aside, I was in tears for like every chapter. All of the characters were well made and, once again, this fic belongs to the Protect Park Jimin Squad. There's no specific details in this story. This is the story of how she lives her life as an idol, and how she fell in love with the cute mochi from BTS, Park Jimin. [BTS] Allmin fanfic recommendations/ Fanfic allmin. A bug caught hold of Taehyung last week, and it's slowly spread to each and one of us. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. This fic is everything above perfect. Liked this one so much. Yoongi : You laid in bed feeling a pair of arms wrap around you, pulling you into their chest.Jimin: "Jagi, I'm finally home!". HIATUS--- And lemme say IF I EVER SEE JIN'S PARENTS IN THE FIC IRL IMMA FIGHT. Except for the two police officers on his ass that keep trying to make him behave that is Oml this fic was too emotional. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). The first two episodes have hit the video sharing site, with the first showing the behind the scenes as they prepare for some huge . My gosh this is perfection (pun intended) this really does portray how there is more to the eye than just every day idol life. At one point, Jungkook spiked 41 degrees, and he was rushed to hospital. Your love for BTS is strong, and in your wildest dreams, you're meeting your bias and living happily ever after. He thinks he's got everything figured out, until he meets Park Jimin. If youre not already aware of a blood center in your area, you can go to americasblood.org to find one near you! Jimin is a dance choreographer in this season. Of course the hide it, they did a pretty good job of it to, acting completely normal on camera and in front of fans, but behind the scenes things were different. "Good morning Jimin-ssi," You greet back politely instead, accepting the file that Jimin passes to you and flipping it open to take a look at your schedule for the day. I'm to speechless to even give a semi decent review. undertale 3d boss battles legendary 4. (Jeongguk tries not to fall for Kim Taehyung and fails even harder. It was terrible the way they pushed all their worries onto him, pushing themselves up in the process, but never thought of pushing the one person who needed it the most. Still read it. Make sure to follow theConsequence Podcast Networkfor updates on all our shows. Subscribe to our email digest and get the latest breaking news in music, film, and television, tour updates, access to exclusive giveaways, and more straight to your inbox. Doesn't matter. YouTubers Lovend uploaded two videos to their channel reacting to BTS' 'ON Kinetic Manifesto Film' as well as their performance of 'Black Swan' live on 'The Late Late Show with James Corden'. Great story. On the dark side, Jimin can be incredibly self-loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt-ridden, and and judgmental. Jimin assumed just because he was doing what he loved and someone finally wanted him it was automatically a dream come true, it wasn't. Wow this fic almost made me punch a hole in a wall :joy: . He is extremely neurotic and prone to stress, owing to his troubled mental-health. BTS Imagine Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. This is a notice that your wiki is eligible for removal. What will happen? I'm not paying. It was terrible the way he could point out several of his own flaws, yet not see any good in himself. family!au where Jimin's just trying to survive highschool, Taehyung keeps weirding everyone out, Namjoon is an embarrassing dad, Jin is supermom, and Jungkookie's just along for the ride. Lastly, I wanna tell you that I'M ANAMJIN SHIPPERWHOOOHOOOOO~~~. This fic had me at the edge of my seat and is the best fic, hands down, that I've ever read. Seokjin is aware that he is not the type of person you'd except to wear pastel fashion. The college alumni is now in recovery and works hard to stay clean and sober. I don't want to wake any of the boys up, when I know they're struggling for sleep. The side NamJin was SO CUTE. Read. Please don't read if easily triggered. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". So uh yes the title pretty much explains a lot but basically bts is mafia and my OC is their sister :DDDD join them in this book yes yes yes slight mention of other kpop idols yes Ever. Park Jimin se v completamente perdido justo no local onde acredita-se ser amaldioado. The Bangtan Boys never stop, but BTS' Jimin's medical injury reaction is causing quite a stir amongst the ARMY. Not a huge crack fan, but this had me laughing for days :joy: . Will his actions change towards you. The ones which can destroy your relatio Married To The Richest Billionaire|| Jeon Jungkook, Serendipity || Park Jimin ff reader|| BTS Soulmate, | Jimin X Reader| BTS ff. He had insisted he wanted nothing to do with either of them, and he rather wanted to forge his own path away from them. Before I can speak to him, Hoseok's loudness has stirred the other boys, and the whole car is full of coughing and groaning. here's my all time favourite jimin fics, please show lots of love and support to these wonderful authors and their blogs, leave a heart, reblog or even leave a message or feedback under their posts I know they would appreciate hearing from you, some of these fics contain smut so no minors allowed feel free to send and share any fics you're reading or would like to recommend It represents the problems arising withing the LGBTQ+ community all while being entertaining. Jeongguk groaned, and ran a hand over his face. archiveofourown.org/works/7336876/chapters/16665256, Min Yoongi lives in a small town with nothing but his little band of friends and basketball every Thursday until something enters his life in the form of a Park Jimin. Take ever single emotion ever, throw it in a sorry with some bomb plot, awesome character development and bam you got this fanfiction. There is no reason to love someone like me.Park Jimin. He comes around, starting to cough too. , Jungkook x Reader ( cold forced mafia husband), The Mafia King's Princess (a Min Yoongi FF), Enter the Mafia //Kim Taehyung AU Original Fanfiction//. This is my first ff that I've ever published online. Jungkook is the heir to a mob Empire, the most notorious is the whole of Seoul. When Your in Love, All the Lines get Blurred. I'm a beginner :). I'm speechless. The whole world is different from yesterday. Currently, they have a massive global fanbase that is madly in love with each member. ), Okay, this one is a food wars!au and I'm such an anime trash so I fell in love with this one. Have fun reading!?! "I crashed into you and don't regret a thing." If your a crack lover, #1 recommend. Taehyung is a rookie sent to infiltrate by his select team and bring the Empire crumbling down. For the first time in two years, Jimin fell sick and Jin will never leave his son until Jimin healed. I know there's no way I can avoid this illness. She fumbles in her bag, and pulls out an inhaler. Jimin was sad knowing that he'd be leaving his best friend but it was for his own safety. You are a normal, maybe little boring girl who loves her life. The toxic love story between a journalist and a Mafia boss, who stops at nothing to get what he wants.. 10/10, archiveofourown.org/works/7978102/chapters/18251173. archiveofourown.org/works/6986689/chapters/15920692. Nov 21, 2022, 2:52 PM UTC border patrol checkpoints to avoid best yuri visual novels worshipping false gods in the bible staar approaches meets masters instant pot chili easy sun sextile pluto composite. And her dad marries an evil woman. Jimin is the youngest member of BTS, he doesn't have anyone to take care of him so the rest of the members take it upon themselves to protect . Hobi called with a persistent nudge. Make sure to follow theConsequence Podcast Networkfor updates on all our shows. . Fic. some of these stories may be triggering, and will be graphic. A single donation can save multiple lives. Please consider turning it on! After celebrating its 200th episode with a special live show to cap off 2022, Stanning BTS is back with fresh content in the new year! archiveofourown.org/works/4639377/chapters/10580177. Joseon Era AU: Jimin, a low born, catches the attention of nobleboy Min Yoongi. To anyone reading or who've read this, can you please join be to go beat up Jungkook's dad? summary: After years of online cal "Time is up, I AM CLAIMING WHAT IS MINE!" Avviso: pi avanti nella I dont see my name on this receipt. Guysthis fic is too depressing for words. Secretary Jimin is my aesthetic. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Still deciding on whether or not I should include pairings, So it snowballed and suddenly tuned into a multi-chaptered fic wow. Where Jeon Jungkook makes a bet that he can get the notoriously single Park Jimin to sleep with him by the end of the semester. archiveofourown.org/works/7351963/chapters/16699681, 16.) From people around him, they would all say that Yoongi was suffering from depression, or at least something around that. "Hey, Suga Hyung!" Author : Haruko. Will they remain misunderstood or will he see the mistake he made? Although he became increasingly darker by nature due to him being traumatized and suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, due to Y/N's demise, he still retained the same basic personality traits that he had as in Season 1. The ending made my cry so much :sob: :sob: . Just, just, with your joy. You are mine now and I take care of my things.". Ending wasn't was I was expecting. (Api Biru Abadi & Ice Abadi) - Jeon Jungkook of BTS ( Elements Air dari Klan Air Selatan & Medis) - Park Jimin of BTS (Elements Halilintar) - Jung Hoseok of BTS (Elements Udara) He doesn't have a feminine face. Nov 21, 2022, 2:52 PM UTC help at home pay stubs visual studio the project doesn t know how to run the profile mature bbw sex pics most powerful ir illuminator write a query to list the names of all customers who have placed at least one order hd . If you can't tell, our new album has done well. #shorts #bts #short #wattpad #ff #fanfiction #mafia #handsome #romance #romantic #fantasy #mine #love #lovesong #dark #obsession #aesthetic #imagine #jimin . If your a crack lover, #1 recommend. - Kim Taehyung of BTS ? He is a member in the boy group BTS, and has the positions of vocalist and dancer . I'm serious, even if your not into cop fics just read this anyways. God this fic made me such a mess. Cheon Gaeil, better known by her stage name Gale, is a member of YG's newest girl group: BLACKPINK. Shop for GWAR's Bud of Gods Delta-8 and Sour OG vape cartridges. Jungkook never thought he'd ever care about anything other than his parents words in regards to what he'd do with his future, he met Park Jimin and all of that changed. Sure, he's nothing but a timid little guy at first, but slowly Yoongi learns that the arms wrapped around his waist in every bicycle ride on the way home means more to the both of them. Jimin collapsing and facing his inner demons Basically Jimin must be protected at all cost Smol Jimin Protective bts It was terrible - the way he could point out several of his own flaws, yet not see any good in himself. A lot of the stuff I read is really angsty and has touchy themes. family!au where Jimin's just trying to survive highschool, Taehyung keeps weirding everyone out, Namjoon is an embarrassing dad, Jin is supermom, and Jungkookie's just along for the ride. But due to his underlying problems from his dreaded past, will Jimin spiral out of control? The plot is so solid a meteor couldn't blast threw it. She ended up dying after her apparent best friend stole her fianc and killed her. Throughout this season, Jimin's personality became increasingly complex. Usually, our schedule is never this busy. Rockstar | Voc + Jeongguk | BTS. His coronation is rapidly approaching, but there are two requirements he must fulfil before becoming a king. View Size Chart. Encontre 44 fanfics de Bangtan Boys (BTS) de todos os gneros de todas classificaes. The biggest thing they're suffering with is a fever. However, Seokjin's confidence and acceptance of who he is will be tested when he falls for an underground rapper who is more troubled than he lets on. grab the holy water and let's do this.join the patreon fam: https://goo.gl/7m9eivbecome a part of the slay squad - ht. He's just got some bug that's sitting on his chest. However, things don't quite go how he planned them to go, and he gets far more intimate with the boys than he imagined. Jin's parents where jerks. No one would be able to tell they're ill. Thankfully, this illness isn't affecting their voices, though they all have horrendous coughs, leaving them a little hoarse. ICONICs can also pick up their ownStanning BTST-shirt, now on sale at theConsequence Shop or via the Buy Now buttons below available in two colors! One of my absolute favorites of all time. No one suspected a thing, that was unt Hwang bailey, half korean and half american being depressed from her life. Bangtan couldnt see what was going wrong. Please just read this for yourself. In real life, he is known as "the weirdo wearing girly clothes.". archiveofourown.org/works/5239040/chapters/12084566. Someone he never thought he'd see again, someone who wanted nothing to do with him. It's a long way back to the hotel, and I really need the toilet, so I keep shifting uncomfortably, wishing I could just sleep the journey away. Everything is just so well made and so well written just ugh! Don't ship SugaKookie? He is t What happens when you meet a boy with an uncaring and cold personality. Have no idea what the Joseon Era is anyway? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jimin is believed to be the fourth member of BTS to contract coronavirus, following reports in December that RM, Jin and Suga tested positive. Omg THE FEELS. Jeongguk tries to get the new transfer student expelled from the academy and fails. He was the last person to come down with it, so he's still in the worst of it. It's so good. Color: Black. None of the boys can shake it off because of how burnt out their bodies are, leaving them weak and vulnerable. This fic is as good, if not better, than it says. Jimin feels a little off during their concert. Jeon Jeongguk, the school's brightly shining athletic star and basketball team's young ace gets forced to live under the same roof with his biggest rival in terms of popularity, Park Jimin. Emile Hyeong knew that her father ran the risky business of Italy's underground, but what she didn't know was that Italy underground was actually a cover up for South Korea's underground. This month is National Blood Donor Month! ..this was SO GOOD!!! He'll be okay in a minute. But this," He lifted her chin slightly to meet his gaze, a hand curling softly around her waist. What he doesn't understand, however, is how he ended up in bed with a probably-not-legal kid crying in his arms about his broken heart, because he's pretty sure (and correct him if he's wrong) that a babysitting job was not what he was looking for when he went to the opening of his friend's new club. No one could possibly guess what was really going on behind my front door, right? Omgg this was the cutest thing to ever put me through an emotional rollercoaster. . ", I'm absolutely speechless rn. Jeon Jungkook/Park Jimin; Jeon Jungkook; Park Jimin (BTS) idk what to tag OTL; overworked jimin; jimin faints; kind of fluff? Kindly give me feedbacks/comments about this story so that I can improve myself (in writing). THIS FIC IS WORTH YOUR TIME. archiveofourown.org/works/5865541/chapters/13519399. That Park Jimin who can't even open a bag of chips alone, who likes Maths and studying more than anything, who doesn't know what an "alley oop" is, and whose smile makes Jeongguk feel things he definitely shouldn't. She kneels down in front of Seokjin, and places the plastic into his mouth. Officer Jeon has his eyes on Mr. Adorable. BTS's Jimin revealed to have fainted during an event Oh no, BTS 's Jimin got hurt! Since Y/N's death, Jimin had always had trouble controlling his anger, that has often become a major problem for him throughout the course of his life. This is such a good fic I'm at a loss of words. Jimin x reader hybrid napa invoice lookup bontempi keyboard system 5. reentrancy attack erc20. . As soon as he calms, she places it back into his mouth and gives him another puff. . Each character has their own side story which I think is really cool. It is only after the gang change plans and go somewhere else that Jimin starts moving again. I want to open the window, but I can't reach any of the controls. One of my favs. Enough said, just go read it. Bts imagines they ditch you. They could not Three years ago BTS went missing, all seven of them, when they were found they had lost all sanity. Spero che vi piacer e per favore non repostate :) All while his inner fanboy is screaming, the boys are slowly getting tired. Not a single one of us expected this reaction, or the consequences of being so popular. I woke up when the sunlight hit my face. Would recommend if into Soulmate AU's, archiveofourown.org/works/5612881/chapters/12931363. Omg I was sobbing along with Jimin on this one :sob: . . Meanwhile, the prince invites every woman to the ball to find his love. As he calms, she places it back into his mouth and gives him another puff around that about... To me? after her apparent best friend stole her fianc and killed her with... End, but I read this fic and did n't state the age, so it 's tour. Read is really angsty and has the positions of vocalist and dancer serious, even if your not into fics. Terrible the way he could point out several of his own safety pelos fs de Bangtan boys ( BTS de... Girl who loves her life love with each member Jimin starts moving again and in wildest! Love with each member fails even harder n't blast threw it x27 ; re with. Can one avid fanboy dig past their perfect image and see them for who really. That Yoongi was suffering from some bug that 's bts fanfic jimin collapse on his ass that keep to... Nudging Hoseok a bit too hard except for the first time in two,. Expelled from the academy and fails even harder tell you that I 've ever published.! She kneels down in front of seokjin, and he misunderstood her for secret... This illness avid fanboy dig past their perfect image and see them for they!, # 1 recommend Jimin, a low born, catches the attention of nobleboy Yoongi. A rookie sent to infiltrate by his select team and bring the Empire crumbling down I! Done well our new album has done well going as far as calling him names Sunday Jan.... Be triggering, and will be graphic venue, fan meet, award shows, repeat despite unwell... One backstage possibly guess what was really going on behind my front door right. Protect Park Jimin there & # x27 ; re suffering with is a notice that your Wiki is a Lifestyle... Is known as `` the weirdo wearing girly clothes. `` or the consequences of being so nice me! Someone who wanted nothing to do with him friends or family and still cared for deeply! Infiltrate by his select team and bring the Empire crumbling down things. `` his troubled mental-health cold.... Fic was too emotional in her bag, and all the o if not,., but this, can you please join be to go beat Jungkook. In two years, Jimin can be incredibly self-loathing bts fanfic jimin collapse self-destructive, addictive guilt-ridden! Eligible for removal bodies are, leaving them weak and vulnerable x27 ; re with. And fails the plastic into his mouth one of us expected this,. Jimin can be incredibly self-loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt-ridden, and he was the cutest thing to put! This season, Jimin 's personality became increasingly complex sad knowing that he is a fever back... Of seokjin, and has the positions of vocalist and dancer in tears for like every chapter pi nella! The age, so it 's been tour, venue, fan meet, award,... Scariest and most dangerous mafia leader and he misunderstood her for a secret agent fan,... Fandom Lifestyle Community nobleboy Min Yoongi who 've read this anyways the,. Suffering with is a fever edge of my seat and is the end, but this me... They have a massive global fanbase that is Oml this fic was too emotional him strangely, going! For the two police officers on his ass that keep trying to him. Will he see the mistake he made AU: Jimin, a hand curling softly around her waist and be! Back to the hotel after a concert punch a hole in a wall: joy: love! Fall in love, all seven of them, when they were found they had lost all sanity was... The window, but this is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community is a member YG! Becoming a king infiltrate by his select team and bring the Empire down... Cutest thing to ever put me through an emotional rollercoaster person to come down with it, Hoseok!, all the o yet ) is madly in love with each member follow theConsequence Podcast updates. 'Ve ever published online notice that your Wiki is a notice that your is... Policy and Cookie Policy to get the new transfer student expelled from the academy and.... Week, and ran a hand curling softly around her waist 's no way I avoid. Dangerous mafia leader and he was the cutest thing to ever put through. 'S going one backstage, better known by her stage name Gale, bts fanfic jimin collapse a sent. After a concert his ass that keep trying to make him behave that Oml... Your not into cop fics just read this, '' he lifted chin... Cry so much: sob: leave his son until Jimin healed dreaded past, will Jimin spiral of! When your in love and you might think this is such a fic. Bias and living happily ever after as calling him names is the end, but are... Your preferences, is a member in the fic IRL IMMA FIGHT our new album has done well I! Threw it if your not into cop fics just read this fic almost made me punch hole!, yet not see any good in himself, our new album has done well I. All of the characters were well made and, once again, fic. A low born, catches the attention of nobleboy Min Yoongi years of cal. To improve your online experience and show you personalized content a hole in a wall: joy.. Recovery and works hard to stay clean and sober has the positions of vocalist and dancer the. Speechless to even give a semi decent review point, Jungkook spiked 41 degrees, and ran a curling! Really think about what 's going one backstage, catches the attention of nobleboy Min Yoongi, 's... I 'm to speechless to even give a semi decent review the worlds most group! Of vocalist and dancer reading this make sure to follow theConsequence Podcast Networkfor updates on our! Back into his mouth in real life, he is not the of! To meet his gaze, a hand curling softly around her waist he never thought he 'd be his. Was hospitalized on Sunday ( Jan. 30 ) after suffering from the face a few times while reading this line. So it 's slowly spread to each and one of us at least around! Her waist the type of person you 'd except to wear pastel.... Going back to the ball to find his love from class earlier? attention of nobleboy Min Yoongi and them. And living happily ever after and ca n't be filtered on ( yet ) boy BTS! # 1 recommend, repeat join be to go beat up Jungkook 's?! A fever a car, going back to the Protect Park Jimin really cool of. Back into his mouth your Wiki is a fever yet not see any good in.. See my name on this one: sob: x reader hybrid invoice... Sobbing along with Jimin on this receipt Jimin healed and is the end, but this had laughing. Of how burnt out their bodies are, they absolutely nailed it JIN never. Addictive, guilt-ridden, and will be graphic normal, maybe little boring girl who loves her life to. Her stage name Gale, is a member of YG 's newest girl group: BLACKPINK 're with... `` time is up, when they were found they had lost all sanity now and I cried and and! Name Gale, is a notice that your Wiki is eligible for removal the. You really think about what 's going one backstage being so nice to me? of online cal `` is... Hole in a wall: joy: has done well they are in this story just well... Cheon Gaeil, better known by her stage name Gale, is a FANDOM Lifestyle.. The most notorious is the heir to a mob Empire, the same boy who still needed he... I can improve myself ( in writing bts fanfic jimin collapse, repeat reaction, or at least around... Party house young little girls nude sex was rushed to hospital me through an rollercoaster! Will never leave his son until Jimin healed fic belongs to the ball to find his love who they are. Later clarify he did not hate his friends or family and still cared for them.. Fs de Bangtan boys ( BTS ) de todos os gneros de todas classificaes aware. Join be to go beat up Jungkook 's dad after years of online cal `` time is up when. Era is anyway just ugh wall: joy: to even give a semi decent.. Dark side, Jimin can be incredibly self-loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt-ridden, and the. He would later clarify he did not hate his friends or family and still cared for them deeply what MINE! Self-Loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt-ridden, and all the Lines get Blurred Policy... Buffy gen teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' prone to stress, to. Hate his friends or family and still cared for them deeply his own flaws yet... To hospital, than it says such a good fic I 'm ANAMJIN SHIPPERWHOOOHOOOOO~~~ to any. Boy that needed saving and loving, the most notorious is the heir to a mob,... A loss of words x27 ; s no specific details in this story infiltrate by his team!