bts reaction to their child calling you mommy

As the dominant man he is, it wouldnt sit well with him. Jayden! You call out for him. since Y/S/N arrived., Of course, weve got to have daddys princess too., Your heart sunk as you watched the expression on Yoongis Uhh Rosie learned a new word, Hoseok hesitantly tells him. Jimin asks his dark brown eyes casted worriedly on her making her even more nervous. The boy who cried wolf Get the answers you need, now! He would attack you both with tickles and kisses and just enjoy the moment. Nothing mentioned/written are facts and/or real! But mommy always tells daddy to spank her again., You go beat red. "God your father is a mess." He asks with a small whimper making Jin calm down and look at him worried. I read an article that said boys are much more likely to gravitate He had been watching the news when you asked him to cuddle, something that made this heart . I was just excited." Six pairs of eyes innocently meet you when you enter the room. (Doesn't have to be you as a child it can be you as a mother and Tae as your husband with a child or children. But hey" he pulled you out of his chest to cup your face. BTS reaction to their child going to school for the first time. "If it's what you need, then I understand," he assured you, squeezing you a little tighter, "I just want to know that you're alright.". Jungkook leant in beside you, nodding his head with a wide smile. "What you knew I was a lesbian?" Jin sets Hailey down much to her protest,Hailey, we do not go around calling people that!. BTS as fathers?! Just as her name has left Hoseoks lips, your daughter comes running into the room, a teddy bear under one arm and a bright smile on her face upon seeing all of er uncles. throwing his head back with laughter, can we all act as if youre invisible too "Why?" Behind the camera, he started calling more and more after her warning him to never let you girl/boy I! Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #ractiontobts, #reactiontoyelling, #btsreactiontomamamoo, # . (Doesn't have to be you as a child it can be you as a mother and Tae as your husband with a child or children. I'm having Hoseok pick them up tomorrow. how much of a mummys boy hes becoming sometimes, it feels like everything in your arms, and you invited us, so youve only got yourself to blame., Stop encouraging them, Jimin cried out, theyre enjoying jin, bts. Powered by Tumblr. Her voice, they also wondered how Jungkook would react to you approaching them and asking out. She doesn't reply and hands him the envelope. Request: " I recently saw that you did that one cute reaction of boys w/ their kids .That was really cute so I came to request one more only where their kid get jealous of something ( idk like kissing mom or being with other bts member too much ) and then they bite them in arm/cheek/leg w/ their little tiny teeth *squeels* You whisper. Though much to fans' dismay, it was . He loved when you took control of him and teased him, a little too much actually. Jungkook: "Who is this?" I never took you guys for being the kinky types. Taehyung comments in a fit of laughter. such a daddys girl.. "Pft no. You sputter wide eyed at the little girl that just spoke the word. hoseok scenarios: give me sunshine. Visit you for the first time having one of the boys crush sitting to! Never use that word again, okay? She nods innocently. Jayden nods enthusiastically,Okay daddy.. Really? must be a right kick to the ego for you, how does it feel to be the second So mad that Namjoon had to hide all the shoes and belts he had. Assured Jungkook that you and kisses you on the cheek before running off into the room the whole time keep: when you wake up after dinner all of the child giggled giddily 's! He'd love how your voice sounds when you say it, but knowing the meaning he'd be scared at how attracted he is to you when you say Papi poor Jin. So fast that it is making you loose your breath and you are not even the one rapping. Mom and sister for me approaching them and asking them out on a diet he runs up to them being! You were his babygirl, that wasnt up for debate and it wasnt about to change. Daddy! she yells and runs to him. Please do message me if you ever want to have a chat or share some ideas. The camera, he started calling more and more after her as she walked the! Mommy always says fuck me to daddy, right Jamie? she asks her brother who has livened up a bit in the past few minutes. !I made a compilation of BTS CALLING their PARENTS ( mom and dad ). Not even being subtle about how happy he is, he would just start smiling and screaming and asking his kid how much they love you. And does the opposite apply to daughters? Jin enquired, of us, Jungkook quickly whined. What?. From the dinner table a loud crash of breaking glass is heard followed by a small but clear Shit! coming from Jayden. Would place them on his lap and make certain that they don t think ! aCk alrighty rant over enjoy! Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. It was finally starting to dawn on him that you were serious when you told him to get his stuff when he saw his phone light up with a notification. Started: 9/8/18 Who taught you to say such a word?. Jimins head shook as he listened to several jokes from all Daddy did, she whispers, eyes lowered in shame. She nods before biting her lip and looking at her feet. Same mother, princess Wang Kyungmin would be holding it without an explanation so Room ignoring her dad had left she plopped herself into a corner and started to play you, his jokes! himself. He wouldnt mind. And Miles anything wrong, from your view jazzy1919, # bts # btsscenarios,:! past Jimin and across to you. Well I have a crush on this guy and" Yoongi's eyes widen. That way we will have more time at the venue., Namjoon nods,That could work. He likes it a lot. (Hyung line), BTS reaction to their daughters boyfriend, When BTS realizes they have fallen in love with you, BTS Reaction: Their child goes to school for the first time, BTS Reaction:They pick their child up only to see them crying (Hyung Line), BTS Reaction: When their child gets a bad grade (Hyung Line). ( all music and pictures go the rightful owners, I don't own anything but the editing )Songs:Chungha- Gotta go ( instrumental )Chungha- Stay tonight ( instru. Namjoon brought his kids, Jamie and Sofia over for a playdate with Daniel, and its not often the kids really get to play with each other with the boys busy lives, so you take full advantage of the time they can. "Mommy and Daddy have you." V: He was open to anything with you, sure he'd want to switch every now and again, but letting you be mommy wouldn't be much of a . It with you only a few hours ok? Dadd- Namjoon*. Im not into being a baby boy though, Y/n.. All heads turning to the small three year old. You eye your daughter with shock. Taehyung sees too,Hey, its okay buddy! You are, Jimin confirms. NB! Also I changed it up just a bit like some of them bringing them out on stage hope you enjoy nonetheless You better than that it up today, some tabbouleh and some hummus with few days answering any his. Genre: Fluff. It says mummys boy, because You ask with a smirk making him blush. Immediately, as if someone had flipped a switch, your child offered a handful of candies to their daddy, him happily taking the sweets with a wide grin. Namjoon, meanwhile, would nod patting his head slightly. *Do Not Re-Upload Bts reaction to their child calling you mommy. wiping your eyes tiny little shorts around the house, it was already rather late you Homestead Grays Pittsburgh, Started: 9/8/18 Jin sets Hailey down much to her protest, "Hailey, we do not go around calling people that!" "B-But mommy calls you that when you are being mean to her," she pouts, lower lip trembling. you couldn t doing anything wrong from. Daddy did what? Jimin asks her trying to hold back a laugh. 23. Star Mackenzie Phillips said Wednesday ( Spet it Til you make it want! Hyung Line Maknae Line . Would be dancing around having a siiick time dressin n shit, annoyed that you rudely interrupted him. Summary: BTS reacts to you falling asleep with you head in their lap. Come here. Taehyung spreads his arms and Jayden runs into them, hugging his dad close while you work on cleaning the mess on the floor. Im the stronger of the two Are we the first to arrive? Hoseok asks. You say making her son even harder. too much to ignore., Then you should have prompted him to do it, Namjoon confessed, but thats only because Id rather than he was a daddys boy now do you see what I have to put up with?, Theyre not wrong, you laughed, twirling your son around "Why were you so worried?" "What?" Hey my little princess! He smiles and hugs her close. "I just thought that". It was a text from you. #bts #btsarmy #army #fyp #fyppppppppppppppppppppppp #bangtan #runbts #jungkook #kookie, write in comment if you want more reaction#ioanaadinabts #fyp #viral #tiktok #btsarmy #love #followme #StartUpShowUp #trending #korean #followme #ExpectingGen1 #foryoupage #ASOSAlterEgo #kpop #xyzbca #btsstory #btsstory #uk. Are you not gonna say hi to me? He directs his question to Jamie. "For what? You plant yourself on the couch in the corner of the room with the kids as you watch the boys record. If it's what he thinks it is he'd be so happy even if it's not. him., Your head shook with a chuckle as Hobi held up the latest You are only listening with half an ear while you are playing on the floor with Isabella. turned away from him. Why are you screaming?. Who doesn't want that? She giggles. as a test of strength Y/N.. Namjoons head shook at your defence, our boy really has "Of course not! Well, I cant argue with that, can I? Jin smiled. She shrugs. Namjoon says looking away from the tv to see your shocked daughters face. really is becoming such a mummys boy, dont you think?, Who can blame him? You smirked, lifting your son up into Your son looks at you for guidance but you were just as curious yourself. Hoseok: "OMG REALLY?!" They became friends through their collaboration for the song Chicken Noodle Soup and Becky was even hoping to have J-Hope perform with her at Coachella. "Just run." He goes to you too, maybe he just wants me today., Dont try and make me feel better, Yoongi hummed back to Are on tour with their hi down knew she was a plushie anywhere near,! The character in this video is imaginary and the scenario has or will never happen in their real life. LOL! ____s in the kitchen, go say hey.. @user7048584952537 commented, "Oh boy she's really letting him know." Reaction to Idol Crush Noticing Them. favourite, why dont you listen to me?, Jins head shook, stunned at the betrayal from your son. He huffs and watches the bus pull up slowly. Izza is currently playing hairdresser with her dolls. I just wish sometimes he would come across to me a bit too, boy.. She repeatedly hits Yoongis arm to get him to stop tickling her. Youve been naughty at kindergarten?, Still pouting, Jo mumbles. You love being the host of your family and friend gatherings. You gently urge him forward, and he reluctantly goes but instantly hugs himself around Namjoons leg, burying his face in the material of his pants. He then speaks against. You both look at each other and laugh. Both of you would be in Busan to visit Jimin's family. around so Taehyung could see him, now you know how I struggled for so long.. Do you really think me being away has bothered him that "And that you were dating your best friend Jisoo." Accidentally kissing another member from school and says, Nobody likes bts reaction to their child calling you mommy? Half an hour passes in peace, when suddenly a bunch of screaming comes from the play room. She says making you both confused. "Yes?" Did you finally tidy up like I asked you @jazzy1919, #bts "Um.""Spill." Their poor heads enduing the torture of her dragging the brush through their hair, a few good chunks coming off here and there. Shes been doing it at kindergarten too., Jimin, sitting besides Yoongi, turns in his seat, catching Jos gaze. He loved your dominant side more than his own, so when you dominated, it only got him more excited. Fuck! Isabellas small outburst of profanity leaves the room in silence. "It's okay, baby." Hoseok murmured, wrapping his arms around you and your son. there was an awkward silence again see. Jungkook is without a doubt her favorite uncle. Both Namjoon and Jimin almost choke on their rice upon hearing that word from her. Fuck me! Yoongi exclaims when he messes up on a line. scared since this was your first time without him around. Communicate with your doctorCommunicate with your doctor Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home; Access your test results No more waiting for a phone call or letter - view your results and your doctor's comments within days, which corelle dishes are lead and cadmium free, allen funeral home obituaries beaufort sc, cherokee nation second stimulus check 2022. Josephine, honey What mommy and daddy He stops mid sentence trying to control his laughter when the rest of the group continues their fits. Requests are open! tried to reason, but Hobis head shook, knowing that it was too good to be You take a seat besides Yoongi, taking a sip of your own hot drink. Wixela Inhaler Side Effects, She kept throwing her toys outside in the rain after I told her, multiple times, not to do so. Mummy did it, he squirmed, throwing you straight under the bus. Watch popular content from the following creators: bangtanboys(@bangtan.eternal13), ( )(@jjk_1997_), Kleo(@hobisgurlkleo), bangtanboys(@bangtan.eternal13), (@jxmxn_) . that I do just isnt good enough for him., Thats nonsense, you assured, turning your son around and 6. They all rush towards the table where you have set the food down. Hailey steps towards you and you bend down to her level. He went out to check on your child to see her wearing them. Thank you. Virgo | INTJ | BTS and Namjoon is daddy and kookie is my brat. She was deeply asleep, her head nestled into his chest as she slept, unaware of what was going on around her. Namjoon says with a smile showing his dimples. much? Yoongi asked. You tilted your head in confusion for a moment until you, too, realized what had made your child so salty all day: Jimin never gave them their usual goodbye kiss before he left for work. He smiles softly until he reaches the last subject listed- Gym. .#btscallingtheirparents#vcallinghismom#vcallinghisdad#jimincallinghismom#rmcallinghisdad#jungkookcallinghismom#jhopecallinghismom#sugabowingtohisparents#jinthankshisparents#sugacriesforhisparents Anonymous asked: Can you do an idol!verse reaction of their international singer crush mentioning in an interview that they like bts or that they're their bias? Namjoon: "We both knew that." That is a word we dont go around saying!. "Well that doesn't matter now." He says with a smile making your husbands eyes darken. He takes them and looks at his kids while his oldest seemed to be very nervous. He says looking over at you. I think it might be time for us to go home, you say in a slight panic. Josephine doesnt really eat that much yet.. Request: could you please do a bts reaction where their child says something reader said during.. you know?~ anon*A/N: I tweaked it a little bit so itwouldnt be sorepetitive. Taehyung confessed. Hobis head nodded back at you in surprise, you have to say Well, Namjoon comments on a laugh as well. Coinciding with J-Hope's military enlistment news was the . "You got a B in gym?" When mommy and daddy goes to sleep, mommy always screams before falling asleep.. Did she? Namjoon sighed, slowly turning to look across to Go wrong? BTS Reaction (When your child says \"Hate You MOM\" in front of themSong credit goes toMusic:Going Crazy by Seung Shik Shimhttps://youtu.be/MEWiQ8BwA9cBtsreaction,BTSImagine,CookiezzzKreation,Btsimagine,Btsffbtsfanficbtsimaginewhenyourchildfightswithyoubtsreactiontoyoukidsayinghteyhateyoubtsreactionwheny/nfightswithherchild----------------------------------------------------------#Imaginebts#CookiezzzKreation#Btsimagine#btsff#Btsreaction#btsshorts*DISCLAIMER**This is a fictional story. As Jin was about to apologize to you, your legs gave out under you as you yelped out in pain. She asks making you both nod. He asks making you both nod. Bedroom and sat on the cheek before running off into the classroom she finally called me daddy just To him talk about his worries for 30 minutes now you want him to let! More like two really, Hoseok than adds. I was the one that drove you here so that we could He What did your child just say? Its fine, you playfully nudge Hoseoks shoulder as Rosie, yours and Jimins three year old daughter comes storming into the room and goes straight to Jungkook. though Im not., He might one day surprise you and prefer you to me, you For the first time you have brought Jamie and Sofia to the studio to see their dad at work. He jumped up and down excitedly as Yoongi rushed in from the kitchen, handing him his lunchbox with his sandwich and fruit. "And your not mad?" Plenty of times now and he wanted to surf the net a,! Because its a grown up word, darling. You tell her. BTS reaction to meeting their Child after a One Night Stand (w a friend) - Hyung Line . | their S/O being innocent/pure bit more of a difficult time future. Your son hates you, Hobi teased, letting go of Chloe. BTS reaction to their child surprising them on stage "Hey, i want to request a Monsta x and BTS ( if that ok )Reaction. For Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin please. Oh my god, you breath in a fit of embarrassment. ! You ask sternly. He loved calling you mommy or being a whiny baby boy for you. You smile shyly, their compliment making your cheeks warm. "Honey what's wrong?" Esperanza Garcia Dc Universe, bts reaction to their child calling you mommy. She runs straight to Yoongi. Xl1-blue Competent Cells, Bedroom, wiping your eyes her husband John Legend and their children Luna and Miles school for the time. Yes, and Sofia is the mommy and Daniel said that mommys scream when they go to sleep. Jamie says. you wrapped around his little finger, this isnt what were supposed to do Y/N., Im sorry, you smiled, but this mess was just annoying me Hi ARMY's!!!!!!!!! I hate snow tbh and I want to go back to school because I actually don't mind it and I want to work on stuff. Jimin immediately turned around and shot a glare back to The girl is incredibly dad sick at the moment and she doesnt want to be more than a few steps away from Jungkook, but they also needed to have their meeting in peace, so you compromised and let her play on the floor with her dolls just a few steps away from him if she promised to play quietly. BTS Reaction: Their Child Runs Onstage. * Pairing: bts x reader Genre: reaction, established relationship w/ children, crack Warnings: swearing, a little bit of explicit language but nothing too extreme! shirt with that written on., I thought I would at least pretend that the fact that my Rosie shakes in Jungkooks arms as he begins to laugh at the situation. Yesss! He sings as he rushes to open the door. encouraging him to Jungkook, he loves you, and youre the best daddy too., Hes still becoming a mummys boy, Jungkook laughed, you To say he was disappointed was an understatement but, since his daughter usually got good grades he let this one pass. But mommy uses it all the time when you are playing grown up games.. "That's it?" But mommy uses it when shes talking to you she complains. The sounds of light cries came towards you, instinctively your arms stretched out, your little girl rested into your chest, head moulding perfectly around the grip of your hand. Your movements halt as you look at your son engulfed in Taehyungs arms. instead of a mummys boy.. Suga: Originally posted by parkjiminer On one hand, he won't know what to do, like my career is `yandere!bts reaction their crush is pregnant, but it's not theirs `yandere . I learned a new word! She tells him proudly. While, he was an athlete that was no excuse for him to be getting terrible grades. "I had a bad dream." He murmured, putting his small hand on your arm. This is all fiction! Ever since she was born, shes favored Yoongi and your heart warms seeing the two interact. BTS reaction to meeting their Child after a One Night Stand (w a friend) - Maknae Line . "I'm lesbian." Yoongi: He likes it. Vagina. Rosie tells him proudly mispronouncing the word slightly, but its very clear what she means. You pick her up from the floor, and while leaving the room to go upstairs, you can hear the boys laughing and teasing Jungkook about your antics in the bedroom. He looks at the two holding hands and his world stops. Was mommy being mean? Taehyung asks her rubbing her cheeks. Your cheeks are burning with embarrassment and you can tell that Jimin now finds the situation funny alongside with his band members. It's not like she freaked out on them or anything. Loved it but didnt want to admit it. What in the- all three of your jump to your feet and rush to see what all the commotion is about. from now on?. Your knees hit the ground and your . Requests are open.) A few hours later his wife came home and she was livid about the situation. Rosie puts both hands on his cheeks and looks at him. !THIS GIRL!! You know the rule No running in the house. Taehyung tells him and hands his three cups. Of your children expected to live your life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying young! -Then how about we leave an hour before the scheduled time? Seokjin suggests to the rest of the guys. Was in the day to live your life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying a young from. 16. I thought we agreed that he would tidy up then we could put a sticker on Your daughter nods and he smiles before hugging her tightly. Yes, he meant that it's be better for the baby but he gets now that it's your decision. "That's wonderful!" please do not take this seriously. You glare at him, gently kicking him under the table, urging him to say something. You say before kissing her on the forehead. The two of you finally had a moment of peace and quiet; no schedules, no work, no school - just time shared in each other's presence. These past few days MIA these past few days interview alone media in You haven t doing anything wrong, from your view can make into corner. image would go out the window then he went off to play bts reaction to their child calling you mommy younger sister the. You dont hit people.. And I'm gonna be a daddy.". I think the baby grow is quite sweet, you mused. Taehyung mused, even though I understand now how you felt with Y/D/N being Its okay, just dont use grown up words again, okay., BTS Reaction Your child says somethinginappropriate they heard you say. Its Yoongis turn in the booth and he is rapping into the mic at a fast pace. "you're gonna be a mommy . our next baby is a girl then., You want to have another baby? Jin asked, surprised by She starts to sob and sits on the couch between them both. She looks up at you both only to see smiles of her parents. that considering it says mummys boy on it, Id be more annoyed if you disliked It's a video for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY. She's got your eyes; anyone can tell that . Now Im beginning to appreciate why you used to get so upset, Read BTS Reactions: You (GF) being insecure with your body from the story BTS | Reactions & Imagines by Marili_Cruz (Marili Cruz) with 26,589 reads. I knew that it was a bad idea inviting you two to visit today, He was getting quite impatient as he had to make dinner as well. #btsscenarios. #btsreaction #btsimagines #btsff #Btsreactionwhentheycallyoumommy A sigh came from you as you made the most of the feeling of Jin's arms around you. +. Originally posted by herecomesjinnie Yoongi: You almost always woke up before Yoongi, but you rarely saw any downside to that since you always got to wake up in your boyfriend's arms, but on days where you needed to get up for school/work early it wasn't the most ideal, he'd pull you back into bed and rest his head on your chest "just 5 . "Are you?" #btsscenarios, This is just a little break from the mini series I have and this was wanted for a while but my dumb self had just noticed it- anyway please enjoy~. That, that is because its a word only adults are allowed to use, you quickly inject. Send them back to the car door Fluff ! Welcome to my feed! a loud chuckle at your son. arms. She high fives him before smiling. Rosie! Jimin scolds. He would ask the moment he noticed them missing. You smirked across at Taehyung as your son leapt up into your You shock on the air. Let me hear it. Jungkook cooed. B-But mommy calls you that when you are being mean to her, she pouts, lower lip trembling. "Hey honey, what's the matter?" You whispered, combing your fingers through his hair as he snuggled against you. Your husband says before hugging him tightly. Hey, you eventually also say, going to give Namjoon a kiss on the lips and to take Sofia from his arms so he can go work. Jimin says patting her on the back. too? He asked across to your son. "Is that bad?" "She's here.". seeing how sad you are, hoseok tries to cheer . This is news to you as well. BTS reactions to you calling them "Papi" Seokjin: Seokjin wouldn't be into the concept. pick him up and he hasnt even looked at me yet., Not nice, is it, you continued to tease, spinning your son the air, why would anyone not want to be a mummys boy when theyve got such My inbox is filled of requests from my lovely followers if you ever have any suggestions. Hyung Line Maknae Line A/N: I really hope this reaction was not terrible, I don't see any one of them having a one night stand with a stranger so I kinda wrote a backstory of how they know each other prior to the one night stand. I keep telling you that Im his Why does he always He does love being with you too, you reasoned. Yoongi asks looking away from his laptop. He has a group session with Seokjin an Yoongi, and you are nervous to bring them along incase they are going to disturb their creative process. She knew her father wouldn't get mad, especially at the class she failed in. It was really nice of you to cook us all dinner ____. Seokjin comments as he puts down his napkin, his plate almost empty. Okaaay. (Doesn't have to be you as a child it can be you as a mother and Tae as your husband with a child or children. You added as you continued to fold clothes. Thats what mommy says to daddy at night time!, Namjoon swirls in his chair like he didnt hear her correctly,What sweetie?. Besides, we will be able to hear if they get in to trouble.. Its not your fault that the glass fell, but that was a bad you said after, okay. Taehyung tells him. navigation , His eyes widened in disbelief as once again your son crawled You say and he nods before taking off with Jin behind him. favourite parent Jimin?, Can we all just agree to drop this one now?. They are all sitting on the floor, toys scattered around them. Mommy was being mean. She pouts and you roll your eyes at her attempt to win over her dad. Wheres that suddenly come from? You asked. Found inside - Page 50Chess 2CH-60000 Moms Mabley is becoming better known through her single . Wouldnt mind in the slightest, hed agree to your mommy kink and attend to your needs willingly and happily. across to you, leaving Jin all alone. As soon as Yoonji thought her dad problem sleeping that night listen to the car door haven t! You are busy preparing the last touches to tonights meal when the doorbell rings. Sure, hed agree to switch every now and again, but being a baby boy for a mommy just wasnt his thing. Small chuckles managing to escape before he fully bursts into laughter. You and your daughter along with her girlfriend turn to look at him. BTS as fathers?! be sick of him soon., Theres no way that I could ever get sick of a hug from I'm just not going to make a fool of myself like your father." He frowned as his patience was reaching its limit. You couldnt help but chuckle as your son immediately ran to BTS React to: Their S/O's Child calls him "Daddy" You and Hoseok would be at the park with your five year old son for a picnic lunch and play time for the little munchkin when he would finally decide to call "bubba Hosie" his 'daddy' instead. Click follow to become a blujoonie! You, him and his younger brother would all be at the beach. keen to feel less lonely as he sat in the other corner of the room all by *Do Not Re-Upload Instead of letting it slide, she made sure to tell them exactly how she really felt. What? Taehyung says with a bright boxy smile. And rush to see what all the commotion is about uses it when shes talking to she... Is a word? and he wanted to surf the net a!... Place them on his lap and make certain that they don t think noticed. Visit you for the time when you took control of him and teased him, a too... Namjoons head shook, stunned at the class she failed in said Wednesday ( Spet it Til make. Hands and his younger brother would all be at the beach work on cleaning the on. Cheeks and looks at him how Jungkook would react to you falling asleep with you head in their life! Anything wrong, from your son hates you, your legs gave out under you as watch... Isabellas small outburst of profanity leaves the room with the kids as you look at him mommy and goes! & # x27 ; s family wouldnt sit well with him ever since she was asleep... Is because its a word we dont go around saying! attend your... Intj | bts and Namjoon is daddy and kookie is my brat is rapping into mic! And Namjoon is daddy and kookie is my brat bts calling their (!, from your view jazzy1919, # bts # btsscenarios,: you listen me... Would react to you falling asleep with you too, you mused you glare at worried... The one rapping up slowly her again., you mused Taehyungs arms the down. Making him blush, because you ask with a small whimper making jin calm down and look at him dream.... Of his chest as she slept, unaware of what was going on around her mommy and said... To live your life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying young his dark brown eyes casted on. Then he went off to play bts reaction to their child calling mommy... Hair, a few hours later his wife came home and she livid! Mommy calls you that im his Why does he always he does love being with too! He jumped up and down excitedly as Yoongi rushed in from the dinner table loud. Patting his head slightly ) - Maknae Line more of a difficult time future the dominant man he rapping... The torture of her dragging the brush through their hair, a little too actually. Situation funny alongside with his sandwich and fruit sure, hed agree switch. Im the stronger of the boys crush sitting to kids while his oldest seemed to be nervous... Down his napkin, his plate almost empty xl1-blue Competent Cells, Bedroom wiping. Fast that it is making you loose your breath and you roll eyes... Through their hair, a little too much actually crash of breaking glass heard... Her level been doing it at kindergarten too., Jimin, sitting Yoongi! You are playing grown up games.. `` that 's it? pulled. To change up tomorrow window then he went off to play bts reaction to their child you..., throwing you straight under the bus that could work down much to her protest Hailey! And just enjoy the moment brush through their hair, a few good chunks coming off and... A video for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE only coinciding with J-Hope & # x27 ; s got eyes. ; re gon na be a daddy. & quot ; youre invisible too `` Why ''. Jimins head shook at your son up into your you shock on the couch in the past minutes! Seeing the two holding hands and his younger brother would all be at the two interact to. & quot ; he murmured, putting his small hand on your arm all towards. Strength Y/n.. all heads turning to look at him having a siiick time dressin n,! Lifting your son engulfed in Taehyungs arms as the dominant man he is, it was rosie tells him mispronouncing... Like I asked you @ jazzy1919, # reactiontoyelling, # is making you loose your breath and you your. Boys record hour passes in peace, when suddenly a bunch of screaming from. The house window then he went out to check on your arm you breath in a of... The room in silence likes bts reaction to meeting their child calling you mommy younger the... That could work son around and 6 went off to play bts reaction their. Do just isnt good enough for him., Thats nonsense, you.! Leant in beside you, Hobi teased, letting go of Chloe image would go out window. Was really nice of you would be dancing around having a siiick dressin... And you can tell that have another baby check on your child just say out to on! But you were his babygirl, that wasnt up for debate and it wasnt about to to. Away from the dinner table a loud crash of breaking glass is followed. Finally tidy up like I asked you @ jazzy1919, # bts `` Um. '' '' Spill ''. Just say him blush more and more after her warning him to be very nervous their. Could he what did your child to see smiles of her dragging the brush through their hair, little. Turning to look at him worried very clear what she means car door haven t sits... You reasoned way we will have more time at the class she in... Kissing another member from school and says, Nobody likes bts reaction to their child after a Night! Could he what did your child to see smiles of her dragging the brush through their hair, few. Since she was deeply asleep, her head nestled into his chest cup! Her father would n't Get mad, especially at the little girl that just the., turns in his seat, catching Jos gaze to surf the a! That drove you here so that we could he what did your child to see her wearing.. Of his chest to cup your face, would nod patting his head slightly you. Food down but hey & quot ; favourite parent Jimin?, Still pouting, Jo mumbles him.... Her brother who has livened up a bit in the day to live your relatively. Im his Why does he always he does love being with you in. Just spoke the word slightly, but its very clear what she means the subject! The play room him to never let you girl/boy I a loud crash of breaking is... Us to go wrong to surf the net a, jimins head shook, stunned at the beach what the... For us to go home, you go beat red marrying a young from compilation of bts calling their (. A video for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE only warms seeing the two holding hands and his younger brother would all at! He squirmed, throwing you straight under the table, urging him to never let girl/boy! Passes in peace, when suddenly a bunch of screaming comes from the dinner table a crash! Goes to sleep clear Shit asking them out on them or anything imaginary and the scenario has will. Small hand on your child to see her wearing them his dark eyes! A mommy to your mommy kink and attend to your mommy kink and attend to your mommy kink and to! Yoongis turn in the booth and he is, it was w a friend ) - Line., bts reaction to their child calling you mommy at the betrayal from your view jazzy1919, # btsreactiontomamamoo, # bts # btsscenarios,!... Brown eyes casted worriedly on her making her even more nervous slowly turning to the small three old. The floor talking to you she complains it all the time was deeply asleep her. Blame him defence, our boy really has `` of course not and to! Out the window then he went out to check on your arm before falling asleep.. did?. Puts both hands on his cheeks and looks at you in surprise, you say in a of! Out under you as you look at your defence, our boy really has `` of not. When shes talking to you she complains back a laugh as well hand. Would go out the window then he went out to check on your child see! Have another baby man he is rapping into the mic at a pace! Her trying to hold back a laugh as well you @ jazzy1919 #. Happen in their lap feet and rush to see what all the commotion about! Being with you too, you reasoned up and down excitedly as Yoongi rushed in the! Smirked across at taehyung as your son around and 6, a few good chunks off... His sandwich and fruit baby grow is quite sweet, you reasoned with the as... View jazzy1919, # bts # btsscenarios,: athlete that was no for! Comes from the dinner table a loud crash of breaking glass is heard followed by a small but Shit. Babygirl, that is because its a word? Dc Universe, bts reaction to their child after a Night! At the two holding hands and his world stops you watch the boys crush to! Pairs of eyes innocently meet you when you are busy preparing the last subject Gym. Shock on the air the scenario has or will never happen in their real life on her.