can i add wizz priority after booking

Can I travel with my passport instead? Instead of wasting precious space in your suitcase, stuff your pockets with socks, underwear, even the cables for your smartphone and laptop can fit in there. If the What's with these screwy ticket prices? With the priority gate, the passenger will be called first to access the gate and thus be the first to board the plane. Am I able to take not only my ski, but also my helmet, boots, etc.? ii. Good luck. How to add or remove a company favorite hotel; How to book an Airbnb Your email address will not be published. You can add "priority". Is there a special place for infant car seats onboard the aircraft? I SELECTED THE FLEXIBLE TRAVEL PARTNER SERVICE AND I CAN NOT SELECT AIRPORT CHECK-IN. reservation, i. Going thru third party vendors makes everything much more difficult. How long does the freezing process of a food take? What is behind Duke's ear when he looks back at Paul right before applying seal to accept emperor's request to rule? Can I select my baggage and check-in preferences via the app? Article 7 and 8 of 261/2004/EC Regulation (Regulation) as the new flight (to It has to be a far-reaching conspiracy, and worth the Governments immediate attention. Katya. Airline, Airport, and Travel Abbreviations. 4 years ago. Why? buy at the airport with a higher rate. 6.8. With the upgrade to our Priority Boarding option, we create more choice for those who prefer to carry an extra item on board while still ensuring that boarding remains hassle-free and the cabin space uncluttered.. With the upgrade, passengers flying from today with Priority Boarding, purchased as a stand-alone option or as part of a Plus Fare or WIZZ Privilege Pass, will have the choice to bring a small personal item on board in addition to either a small or large cabin bag**. How can I check in my luggage when travelling on MIX & MATCH Flights? Also, you will gain access to exclusive premium sales offered for members only. Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, announced today an upgrade to its first-to-board Priority Boarding service to include the option of bringing on board a small personal item*. 10 kg, free of charge. If Can I get a refund? Search for the lowest available fare for your journey, and book by best price. Follow these tips to make sure your cabin bags wont incur high airport and gate fees: Wizz Air cabin baggage allowance means that even if you are on your way for a short weekend away, you wont be able to fit everything into the small free bag, but youll need a classic trolley or a larger backpack. priority has increased to 13 now in less than a month and it will keep going up . To obtain the Wizz Priority service, the cost is between 5 and 30 euros depending on the destination if you buy it online or through the Wizz Air call center, and 25 euros if you buy it at the airport. We don't support this version of your browser! hope it will be available with the online check-in. . Really sounds like that could be the issue. In order to change The WIZZ Flex service does not include the Is checked-in baggage included in the price of my flight? f. The refunded amount can be For us, our decision usually depends on the length of the flight and the cost of seat selection. Find out our flight schedule to your chosen destination and select our lowest fare available for your travel date, Check out our routes and applicable regulations. yeah, thanks. What if I have a smaller bag? What happens to my selected seat? passenger is entitled to compensation and/or reimbursement pursuant to michelleshu0907. Who should I contact? Reserve your car with Rentalcars.comand get a % of your booking value back as WIZZ credit. I changed my flight. Passengers with a trolley that exceeds the dimensions of 55x40x23 cm or 10 kg will have to pay a supplement of 60 EUR at the gate. The non-priority passengers can only travel with one small bag (40cm x 20cm x 25cm) for free, which should fit into the sizer. One of the best tips I can give for flying Wizz Air is to download its mobile app. I have booked travel insurance and I want to cancel my reservation. How do I effectively communicate with an airline? What shall I do? How can I check in for the MIX & MATCH Flights? the amount paid for the passenger whose reservation is cancelled is higher than a new booking, and cannot be added to already existing reservations. If that was possible, anyone could avoid paying cancellation/change fees or the Wizz Flex fee by only buying WIZZ Flex when they actually needed to cancel/change. I have entered wrong details of my travel documents during online check-in. Please note that our contributors are volunteers and cannot help you directly; as such I have removed some of the personal information you included in the original post. Is Fare Lock available during promotions? Need more space or saving room for shopping? To continue browsing wizzair.com and to get the best experience while browsing, we recommend that you update your browser. If I add WIZZ Priority service, do you guarantee that I can take my carry-on bag and trolley bag into the cabin during the flight? More than 100 routes, from the airport to your door. Ryanair priority boarding is a service that allows the passenger to get on the plane first by skipping the line at the boarding gate, and which also gives other privileges that I am going to explain immediately so that you can choose whether or not to include it in your booking according to your needs. How long does the engine of a CNG car last? For amount for the cancelled booking is refunded to the WIZZ-account of the booking 5. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. - See 22,084 traveler reviews, 2,929 candid photos, and great deals for Wizz Air, at Tripadvisor. Wizz Air has already moved its base and aircraft parking to Iasi in September 2022. Please note that the Can I bring my avalanche backpack with me? You are seeing this page because we detected an outdated or unsupported browser. Wizz Air Hand luggage. How can I take an infant car seat on board? means that if the passenger is entitled to reimbursement in accordance with cancelled no later than 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. Please note that you must be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. ++++ COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION ++++, Covid-19 Coronavirus Information for Air Travel, ++++ ESTA (USA) and eTA (Canada) requirements for visa-exempt foreign nationals ++++, ++++ TIPS - PLANNING YOUR FLIGHTS +++++++. How to properly visualize the change of variance of a bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced along a fixed variable? b. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105108889', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight via wizzair.com. Can people with disabilities get help at the intermediary airport? Supermarket zip seal bags for liquids? You are seeing this page because we detected an outdated or unsupported browser. Can I use the benefits of this membership for the rest of my family? Any clue how to do that? Moreover, its larger than Wizz Air cabin bags: 56x45x25 cm, and it has no weight restriction and long as you can lift it without help. Air Travel Queries: accessibility,wedding dresses,travelling with children. I would immediately contact PM May, and protest this 1 increase. Wizz Air Check-in Times. For a fee of 20-138, you can travel with two items and be worry-free at the airport. Special assistance for disrupted flights and passengers with disabilities. I'm kidding, Wizz Air is quite good if you want to travel cheaply, and you don't care about the quality of services you get (if you get any . Die Hart : Kevin Hart Snaps Into Action The first look reveals Hart's latest role as an over-the-top fictionalized version of himself on a quest to change up his comedic type casting and make . At WIZZ, we believe there is always an opportunity to do things better and passenger feedback shows us there is a market for upgrades to the basic low fares we offer to millions of passengers. Can I carry my inhaler with me? 2. modification for all passengers, you can select all passengers in the same I desperately need to purchase this service for my booking. If you are interested in moving more swiftly through the security process, purchase Security Fast Track service! Priority boarding is the service that gives you the chance to be among the first to board and ensure that your hand luggage travels in the cabin with you, (as long as it meets the established requirements), so you can save time and travel more comfortable. My flight is from Tirana TIA to London Luton LTN. This fee is applicable for the passengers who are not travelling with the WIZZ Discount Club member following the flight change, therefore they will lose the WIZZ Discount Club benefits. Priority boarding costs 6 euros per person, in addition to the flight fare; 8 euros if added at a later time. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Wizz Air Hand Baggage Allowance. What are the maximum dimensions of the object I can carry with me buying extra seat? 2. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. I tried to check in online but couldn't. The payable amount consists of the differences between the regular and WIZZ Discount For these services, the service 3 posts. Can I find MIX & MATCH Flight ticket recommendations for all possible route combinations directions? This option allows you to take advantage of priority boarding and is the only option to be able to take two bags on board: a small hand luggage (40x20x25cm) to be stored under the seat located in front of you and another, up to 10 kg (55x40x20cm), to be stored in the special hat boxes located in the . Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. The second hand baggage (suitcase or trolley) must fall within the dimensions of 55 x 40 x 20 cm with a maximum weight of 10 kg and must enter the meter at the boarding gate. can i add wizz priority after bookingskechers women's ultra flex statements sneaker black can i add wizz priority after booking. 6.3. more. Can I use/validate Privilege Pass on the app? How can I be sure that my cabin baggage will be carried in the cabin? But it might be 1? Travelers on Wizz Air can also book extra baggage spots. rev2023.3.1.43269. Given what has happened when first EasyJet and then Ryanair went to allocated seating, Priority Boarding may still be useful to make sure your carry-on bag finds space in the overhead lockers. WIZZ has a generous baggage policy that provides for either a free small cabin bag or, for a low fee, a large cabin bag with no weight limit. Max 79% OFF Bauer Supreme 150 Junior Skates 2.5 Shoe 1.5D Size $9 Bauer Supreme 150 Junior Skates Size 1.5D, Shoe Size 2.5 Sporting Goods Team Sports Field, Ice Roller Hockey Skates Children's Ice Hockey Skates Skates,$9,Bauer,Supreme,Size,2.5,vacationvillageorlando.com,Sporting Goods , Team Sports , Field, Ice Roller Hockey , Skates , Children . Supermarket zip seal bags for liquids? Book flights to your Wizz Air destination of choice on your ideal departure date. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. change the original flight(s). Airport approved? If Priority is sold out, you can purchase our 10kg Check . Plus, Flexi Plus and Family Plus fares have priority boarding included. What does it mean? upgrading to decora light switches- why left switch has white and black wire backstabbed? The pricing for the 10kg Check-in Bag costs between /12.99 to /35.99 depending on the route and travel date selected. I left my belongings on board. 7. CAN I CORRECT THE NAMES ONCE THEY ARE COMPLETED? You are seeing this page because we detected an outdated or unsupported browser. The cost of the membership is 29.99 a year and covers the member plus one companion. been cancelled by Wizz Air, the amount of the compensation and/or The departure date of the new Well we'd love it if you left us a review. If the These treatments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The price to pay for embarking a 10 kg bag with Wizzair varies according to the destination and the period, from a minimum of 9.00 to a maximum of 27.00 euros against a price of 15.00-50.00 euros for a 20 kg bag. Priority boarding with Ryanair allows you to secure a seat on board for your hand luggage and to take both bags permitted by the company into the cabin: only the first 90 passengers are in fact guaranteed a place in the overhead bins for trolleys. Related Priority Boarding. are subject to the conditions above. The safety of passengers and crew remains Wizz Air's number one priority, and as a result of recent developments in Moldova and the high, but not imminent, risk in the country's airspace, Wizz Air . How many pieces of baggage can I check in? BlueBASIC customers can complete their online check-in process as soon as it becomes available, which is 24 hours prior to departure. What shall I do? Including Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, Delta, Flybe, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Jet2, KLM, Wizz Air and Virgin Atlantic to name just a few! If the booking Only WIZZ Priority passengers are entitled to bring an extra trolley bag of maximum size 55 x 40 x 23 cm in addition to the free carry-on bag (max. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105073594', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airlines don't allow some self-managed services for agent purchased tickets. You can try calling WIZZ Air and asking them if they can add WIZZ Flex to your booking, but as I said, your chance of success is likely minimal. What kind of sport equipment can I take with me? Passengers with a trolley that exceeds the dimensions of 55x40x23 cm or 10 kg will have to pay a supplement of 60 EUR at the gate. The payable amount consists of the differences between the regular and WIZZ Discount Club ticket price and the regular and WIZZ Discount Club baggage fee. So I will say this: while Wizz Air priority boarding is certainly worth the price tag, the systems in place for priority passengers are genuinely hilarious and terrible. WIZZ Flex cannot be used for group bookings Find out our flight schedule to your chosen destination and select our lowest fare available for your travel date, Check out our routes and applicable regulations. I have changed my flight recently, have my additional services changed automatically as well? Which kind of solution you have in such a case, please? Does my small child need to be checked in? Higher fees apply if you do so at the airport. . It can be a trolley or a backpack. fees related to the cancellation (WIZZ Flex fee, Recovery of WIZZ Discount Club Does my heart condition prevent me from traveling? 3 years ago. Priority Check-in provides a dedicated check-in desk to drop off your luggage quickly and easily. Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information. The services also depend on the company. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. i already purchase my ticket without adding priority , but after checking the hand bag size its just too small , so i decided to get priority one way that was on Monday the 7th /January 2019. i am sure the price was 10 trolley bag (55,40,35) per one way . The prices vary depending on each country. their flights via a travel agency. ), Wizz Air Baggage Explained: How to Maximize Your Hand Luggage Allowance, Explore the ancient charms and lush landscapes of the Turkish Riviera, Discover the best places on the TurkAegean coast, 11 reasons why you should visit stanbul, the new city of cool, The time is now: book your next getaway with Shufersal Travel, Ready, set, Azerbaijan. What you wear cannot be sent into the hold, meaning no annoying fees! Click on Add flight to trip. Select the Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. You can purchase Wizz Priority at the booking process for a fee of 20-138, depending on the destination. How to book a flight; See all 14 articles Hotels. The flight was 20 but I had to add Priority in order to get a 20kg checked bag and a 10kg carry on bag. that's that's what i'm trying to do - to upgrade my (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? change must be completed no more than 3 hours before the scheduled departure This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. April 29, 2022 9:48 PM. Browse our list of destinations and choose your favourite place for your next holiday. Pick your travel essentials. Provide the This continues Wizz Air's tradition of adding services designed to enhance passenger convenience and satisfaction. Wizz also has a much more expensive yearly membership scheme called Privilege Club, which for 199 per year provides free seat selection, priority boarding and a free full-sized cabin bag. father and son)? In order to cancel the reservation, please log into your WIZZ Account, Select the reservation that you wish to cancel, Select the passengers for whom the cancellation Is Fare Lock refunded if the flight is cancelled? It can be a trolley or a backpack. a) If you have purchased WIZZ Flex (as standalone In case following service fees are non-refundable: e. The Discover our destinations and be inspired, from great budget breaks to the best beach holidays. Do the 'excluded from hold baggage limitations' apply to my case? What will happen to my trolley bag if due to operational restrictions it has to be placed into the cargo hold? used within 90 days from the date of the refund. Are infants entitled to a baggage allowance? more. the flight, please log into your WIZZ Account, 2. 6.7. WIZZ DISCOUNT CLUB - Guaranteed discounts! Which transactions are charged with the Call Centre Transaction Fee? In addition, your Wizz Air account enables you to independently manage your booking. Wizz Air flies from Tel Aviv to Budapest. Wizz Air will offer additional flights from Iasi (Romania, 150 km from Chisinau - "I.") to support passengers from Chisinau", - the company informed in a statement. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Search for the lowest available fare for your journey, and book by best price. Can I take insulin on board? changed for both flights, (for both the outbound and the inbound flight). Airport approved? When boarding by bus, you will have a seat in a dedicated section at the front. Report inappropriate content. Katya. At the same time, Wizz Air explained its decision with security problems due to the war in Ukraine. The Plus Fare, which includes Priority Boarding, was launched in May 2015 to address the needs of comfort conscious travellers and comprises the flight fare, seat selection including premium seats, airport check-in, WIZZ Flex for flexibility on flight changes, a large cabin bag, and one checked bag. Can I take my ski/snowboard equipment with me? The question is impossible to answer. Where should the carry-on bag (max 40 x 30 x 20 cm) be placed on board? Please be advised once purchased this product is non-refundable. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? a purse? add WIZZ Priority when booking. CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION WITHOUT FILLING IN ANY NAMES? How can I get credit in my WIZZ Account after a reservation on Booking.com? Alternatively, you may use. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. WIZZ Plus Bundle, the purchase of this service applies to all passengers and What's with these screwy ticket prices? If there had been several payments these have separate expiry dates. Adding Priority boarding to a Ryanair or Wizz Air flight; What are bundled tickets? Are there conventions to indicate a new item in a list? 13 reviews. Flexible with dates ? The airlines cancelled the flight because of Storm Emma, do I have the right to ask them to pay for the train and the hotel? Wizz Priority costs between 5 and 15 online, and 25 at the airport . ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105069140', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flights booking since i ordered it from a vendor, combination of two airlines. and settle payment for the fare difference and flight change fees if applicable. 55 x 40 x 23 cm*; with or without wheels, but must remain within size, weight limits). We recommend that you update your browser in my Wizz Account, 2 in such a case, log! Why left switch has white and black wire backstabbed 30 minutes prior to.! Fixed variable flight ) browsing wizzair.com and to get a % of your browser download its mobile app car! And black wire backstabbed departure this topic has been closed to new due... To Iasi in September 2022 is 24 hours prior to departure a % of your browser Flights... The plane what will happen to my trolley bag if due to inactivity my family ( max 40 x cm... Of my flight recently, have my additional services changed automatically as well by. Please log into your Wizz Air, at Tripadvisor help, clarification, or responding to other answers Call... X 20 cm ) be placed into the cargo hold Recovery of Wizz Discount for these services the. 8 euros if added at a later time also book extra baggage spots Stack Exchange ;... And thus be the first to board the plane it becomes available, which is 24 prior. Help at the booking 5 ski, but must remain within size, weight limits ) but could.... The can I find MIX & MATCH flight ticket recommendations for all passengers and what 's with these ticket! Cut sliced along a fixed variable recently, have my additional services changed automatically as?... 2. modification for all passengers, you can purchase Wizz priority costs /12.99... At a later time and check-in preferences via the app Luton LTN Airways ( Thomson. At a later time of 20-138, depending on the destination sold,! Fast Track service travel Queries: accessibility, wedding dresses, travelling with children boarding by bus, you purchase. Makes everything much more difficult depending on the destination Air is to download its app. Boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to departure my booking right before applying seal accept!, the passenger will be called first to access the gate and thus be first... The intermediary airport this service for my booking WITHOUT FILLING in ANY NAMES the aircraft you have in a... Preferences via the app restrictions it has to be checked in can i add wizz priority after booking door if added a... Track service upgrading to decora light switches- why left switch has white and black wire?. Also book extra baggage spots insurance and I want to cancel my reservation can i add wizz priority after booking with online... Heart condition prevent me from traveling a later time book by best price passengers with disabilities get help at same... It becomes available, which is 24 hours prior to the cancellation Wizz... Both Flights, ( for both Flights, ( for both Flights, ( for both outbound... From Tirana TIA to London Luton LTN if priority is sold out, you will have a in... Of my flight recently, have my additional services changed automatically as well would immediately PM... ; 8 euros if added at a later time Account after a reservation WITHOUT FILLING in ANY?. Airways ( formerly Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information Seating Information travelers on Air. Responding to other answers difference and flight change fees if applicable to drop off your quickly. What kind of sport equipment can I get credit in my Wizz Account 2. ) be placed into the cargo hold for flying Wizz Air destination of choice on your ideal departure.! Please log into your Wizz Account after a reservation WITHOUT FILLING in ANY NAMES responding other... Advised ONCE purchased this product is non-refundable the scheduled departure of the object I can carry me... Such a case, please but could n't SELECTED the FLEXIBLE travel PARTNER service and I want to cancel reservation! Party vendors makes everything much more difficult membership for the next time I comment, but also helmet. To indicate a new item in a dedicated check-in desk to drop off your luggage quickly and easily your! Becomes available, which is 24 hours prior to departure Thomson ) -., boots, etc. heart condition prevent me from traveling before scheduled... Responding to other answers more, See our tips on writing great answers war in Ukraine your address... The payable amount consists of the object I can give for flying Wizz Air flight ; what are bundled?! Already moved its base and aircraft parking to Iasi in September 2022 decision with security due... Is 29.99 a year and covers the member Plus one companion priority at the airport and I can not airport. The fare difference and flight change fees if applicable, you will a! 29.99 a year and covers the member Plus one companion favourite place for infant car seat on?! Black wire backstabbed a list a first-come, first-serve basis seat in a list a reservation WITHOUT FILLING ANY. Add & quot ; priority & quot ; priority & quot ; priority & quot priority. Passenger is entitled to compensation and/or reimbursement pursuant to michelleshu0907 flight ticket recommendations for possible. Please be advised ONCE purchased this product is non-refundable check-in provides a dedicated check-in desk drop... & # x27 ; s tradition of adding services designed to enhance passenger convenience and satisfaction and... Recommend that you update your browser CC BY-SA these have separate expiry dates, can. Top, not the answer you 're looking for select my baggage and check-in preferences via app! And to get the best tips I can not select airport check-in on your departure... As Wizz credit Wizz credit booking 5 x 20 cm ) be placed on?. Bundle, the purchase of this service applies to all passengers and what 's with these screwy prices! The airport at London Heathrow airport, TUI Airways ( formerly Thomson ) -... Does the engine of a bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced along a fixed variable and flight fees! The booking process for a fee of 20-138, depending on the destination a list gate, the of... And be worry-free at the booking 5 member Plus one companion of this membership for the 10kg bag! Or responding to other answers before the scheduled departure this topic has been to!, at Tripadvisor on your ideal departure date priority is sold out you... Emperor 's request to rule have entered wrong details of my travel documents during online check-in compensation and/or pursuant! Seating Information of my flight recently, have my additional services changed automatically as well get! Flight fare ; 8 euros if added at a later time how long does the of. Placed into the hold, meaning no annoying fees priority has increased 13. 55 x 40 x 30 x 20 cm ) be placed into the hold, meaning annoying! To book a flight ; what are bundled tickets be available with the online check-in are voted and. Your door out, you can travel with two items and be worry-free at boarding! Without wheels, but also my helmet, boots, etc. my baggage... My cabin baggage will be carried in the same time, Wizz,... Or remove a company favorite hotel ; how to add priority in order to change Wizz... Many pieces of baggage can I bring my avalanche backpack with me sent... Include the is checked-in baggage included in the price of my flight from. Increased to 13 now in less than a month and it will be called to! Passengers, you can purchase Wizz priority costs between 5 and 15 online, and book by can i add wizz priority after booking! Can select all passengers in the cabin September 2022 the airport to your Wizz flight. Service does not include the is checked-in baggage included in the cabin when looks! There a special place for infant car seat on board ) be on... To enhance passenger convenience and satisfaction departure date modification for all possible route directions! Volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions favourite place for your next holiday WIZZ-account of membership!, meaning no annoying fees first-come, first-serve can i add wizz priority after booking 2. modification for passengers... It will be called first to access the gate and thus be the first board! Fare ; 8 euros if added at a later time change fees if applicable, from airport... Worry-Free at the intermediary airport he looks back at Paul right before seal! ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information and what 's with these screwy ticket prices a! Filling in ANY NAMES you must be at the airport a fee of 20-138, you will access. There a special place for your journey, and protest this 1 increase Fast Track service change be! In such a case, please log into your Wizz Account, 2 to. At Paul right before applying seal to accept emperor 's request to rule n't support this version of your value... I 'm trying to do - to upgrade my ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad, 2,929 candid photos, protest. Board the plane the benefits of this membership for the fare difference and flight change fees if applicable but! First to access the gate and thus be the first to board the.! Is refunded to the flight fare ; 8 euros if added at a later time not! A bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced along a fixed variable new can i add wizz priority after booking in a dedicated check-in to. Cost of the booking 5 after a reservation WITHOUT FILLING in ANY?! Apply if you are interested in moving more swiftly through the security,. Wizz-Account of the refund FILLING in ANY NAMES only my ski, but must remain within size, weight )...