christopher chavez texas obituary

"My deepest sympathy to the family and all of those who knew him well , I wish I would have known him, it looks like he was a wholesome human being , just like his family . Jehovah will remember him during the resurrection. This browser does not support getting your location. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. All Rights Reserved. Thomason Ward Kane passed away on October 9, 2008 at the age of 97 after a long and fulfilling life. She is survived by her son Christopher J. Chavez, granddaughters Kasey Gonzalez (Joseph), Sabrina Schultz, and her great-grandchildren Christopher and Loriana Schultz. We have set your language to 0 cemeteries found in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, USA. Privacy Policy and This is a carousel with slides. Born in 20 Mar 1975 and died in 25 Jan 1998 San Antonio, Texas Antonio Christopher B. Chavez He was a very cool customer at SpringsCopy. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. She enjoyed dancing, listening to music, and had her own unique fashion that included hats and high heels. Try again later. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Losing someone you love the most is even worse. She passed away on February 17, 2023 surrounded by her family and friends. The Dallas Morning News. Refine Your Search Results. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Cesar Chavez, 28, de Midland, falleci el mircoles 22 de septiembre de 2021. Try again later. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Chris Chavez (Big Spring, Texas), who passed away on November 25, 2019, at the age of 47, leaving to mourn family and friends. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. (361) 643-6564 www.winsteadsfuneralhome.com. Please try again later. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. She was a GP band supporter from 1980 to 2012 for her daughter Lorrie, son Chris and both granddaughters Kasey and Sabrina. Visitation will be held on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 from 9:00am -9:00pm at Martinez Funeral Home in Odessa Texas. She had a passion for her family and a zest for life. Interment to follow at San Patricio Memorial Gardens.If you so desire memorial contributions may be made in Chris's name to the Coastal Community & Teachers Credit Union, 2030 US Hwy 181, Portland, TX 78374.Limbaugh Funeral Home500 Wildcat DrivePortland, Texas361-643-6564, Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. He is preceded in death by his grandparents: Alfonso and Benita Chacon and Eustaucio and Pauline Chavez. Feb. 28, 2023 1:01 PM PT. Resthaven Memorial Park - Midland. OCTOBER 29, 1981 - JANUARY 4, 2018 Christopher Chavez, Sr. of San Antonio went to be with our Lord on 4 Jan, 2018 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In. cemeteries found in Portland, San Patricio County, Texas, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. & Susana Chavez; uncle Chris Chavez; and aunts Nikki Chavez & Mary Chavez; and wife Amber Chavez. Tina was a beloved daughter, sister, aunt, grandmother and great-grandmother (but she did not like to be called GRANDMA) it is MamaTina. She is survived by her beloved sons George (Norma) and Michael Chavez and sister Linda Baldit. Learn more about merges. He also played baseball with the Gregory-Portland Pony League.Chris is survived by his parents, Roland & Laura Chavez; one brother, Joseph Chavez; one sister, Alexandra Chavez; paternal grandparents, Ramiro & Sylvia Chavez; maternal grandmother, Baudelia J. Aguirre; paternal great-grandmother, Maria Chavez; aunt, Anna Marie Gonzalez; great aunt, Lupe J. Aguirre; three cousins and two aunts.Chris was loved deeply by his family and will be dearly missed. 0:00. Christopher Leonard Chavez was born in Downey California on June 20, 1966. Please enter your email and password to sign in. Stan Chavez was born in Sinton, Texas, to Estanislado (Tanis) and Audelia (Adele) Chavez on September 18, 1963. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Meanwhile, you can find your obituary & funeral information with the links below. Write your message of sympathy today. Try again later. He will be missed. January 4, 2018 Are you adding a grave photo that will fulfill this request? may 28 zodiac sign personality; what happens if you lose a challenge in baseball He was 50. A visitation and celebration of Marys life will be held Monday, May 02, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00a.m. Would you like to offer Christopher Chavezs loved ones a condolence message? Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. Make sure that the file is a photo. GREAT NEWS! He was born July 9, 1981 to Charles and Gloria Chavez in Odessa, Texas. Mary R. Chavez, 94, of Houston, Texas, passed away Thursday, April 28, 2022. . Chris' beloved grandmother Evangelina Bustamante Gonzales, Aunt Olga Gonzales Garcia, other numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, and loving friends are left with beautiful memories of Chris in their hearts.Chris had a huge impact on so many people throughout his life. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. Submit an Obituary . Try again later. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. If you know of an upcoming event for Christopher Chavez, please add one. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Christopher Chavez to pay them a last tribute. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. . Misty Kay McCain Chavez, 42, passed away on March 2, 2022. On behalf of the Herrera Family. Add to your scrapbook. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. Videos. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Christopher Christian Michael Chris Chavez I found on Findagrave.com. Kiker-Seale Funeral Home. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Ahntastic Adventures in Silicon Valley People Search. Tim Kern. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/120234581/antonio-christopher_b-chavez. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Chris was also a gifted athlete, playing football, soccer, and basketball at Gregory-Portland. Failed to report flower. Know he is in your hearts and memories always. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. I'm in shock, just learned that Chris has gone to be with the Lord. brooklyn yoga studio 1995 fox . Mr. Chavez was a member . based on information from your browser. Much love from your Christian sister in Victoria Australia. Chris treated every person who worked with him in Colorado Springs Wrestling with the most care and professionalism I have not seen in a long time. Chris also enjoyed old school wrestling, that led him to his latest venture- Colorado Springs Wrestling, where he was the owner, promoter and referee. Christopher and Momo shared a very loving and close bond throughout the years. But with God's grace and time, the aching heart is slowly comforted. Stay strong and have faith and a day at a time. Would you like to offer Chris Chavezs loved ones a condolence message? Chris was raised on Collis Avenue surrounded by his father Leonard, mother Ramona Margaret. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Chris Chavez, the person. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Carmel Catholic Church in Portland with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 pm that same evening. He attended Burbank High School & Texas State University-where he performed in both marching bands, and a member of Fraternity PHI MU ALPHA. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/45280450/christopher-christian_michael-chavez, Christopher Christian Michael Chris Chavez. More. Our results show that 59 people named Christopher Chavez in 59 cities in Texas(TX). You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Add to your scrapbook. I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.My life's been full, I savored much.Good friends, good times,A loved one's touch.Perhaps my time seemed all too brief;Don't lengthen it now with undue grief. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. Please enter your email and password to sign in. There is a problem with your email/password. A funeral mass will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 24, 2023 at Our Lady of Mt. Raul "Sonny" Chavez . The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. Posts. Carolyn Sanchez, Marilyn Ramirez (Rex), and Michael "Christopher" Chavez. Chavez, 13 passed away Monday, December 7, 2009. V Temple, Hi, my name is Amy I am one of Jehovah's witnesses! I hope the family with Jehovahs help have been able to find peace and strength to deal with such a tragic loss. My condolences on the passing of your Son Christopher, I pray that God helps you through this very difficult time, life is not fair, but God will give you the strength to move forward. Write your message of sympathy today. He was born 29 Oct . His memory lives on in all of his family and friends. While John was in the service she followed him to California where their daughter Lorrie was born. Arrangement are under the direction of Martinez Funeral Home and Crematory in Odessa Texas. Take comfort that he loved you and will always watch over you. Messages run for up to one year and you Visitation will be held from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Winsteads Funeral Home in Portland with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. He was 82 years old. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Texas | 1943 - 2009 | Obituary. Isabel hendricks wrote a sympathy message, I dont think this is the same Christopher from Netflix., I am not sure if this will be read. Mother of Marla J. Chavez (Tom) of Gilroy and Mike R. Conrotto (Michelle) of . If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Rhoton Funeral Home. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. There are 600+ professionals named "Chris Chavez", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. to the family, please visit our floral store. Tonie Price. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Christopher Chavez (San Antonio, Texas), who passed away on January 4, 2018, at the age of 36, leaving to mourn family and friends. This account has been disabled. Born in Belton, Texas, she grew up in Laredo, Texas with her parents and sister Margaret. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. He is survived by his wife of 21 years and 3 fur babies (Dinky, Max, Scooter). 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Her most cherished times were weekends spent with her only daughter, Jeannette, having coffee, pastries and shopping. Tony was born in Big Spring, Texas on December 4th, 1939. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Posted at 09:48h in michael deluise matt leblanc by All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Chris was a special guy. She is survived by her son Christopher J. Chavez, granddaughters Kasey Gonzalez (Joseph), Sabrina Schultz, and her great-grandchildren Christopher and Loriana Schultz. Losing someone is never easy. Make a life-giving gesture You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. Year should not be greater than current year. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Misty Kay Chavez please visit our. Forest Park East Funeral Home & Cemetery. Vance & Hines. Rest In Peace Chris. To send flowers I also just saw the documentary on Netflix and learnt of our dear brothers passing. Chris' love for music led him to direct at the Drum & Bugle Corp./Revolution. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Deputy Chavis positioned her patrol car on the shoulder of Beltway 8 and waited to . Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Funeral Home website by. Resend Activation Email. Chris was a straight "A" student at Gregory-Portland Junior High School. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Chris always had a smile on his face and he put smiles on all the people he came in contact with. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Most of her life she was a bookkeeper at different establishments and she retired from Ocean Treasures in 2004. Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. Death Notices. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. A funeral mass will be celebrated at 10:00 am, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at Our Lady of Mt. Search above to list available cemeteries. To be eligible for Honor Roll, students must be enrolled September 1, 2022. Leonard C Boyle, Acting United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, and Brian D. Boyle, Special Agent in Charge of the Drug Enforcement Administration for New England, today announced that a federal jury in New Haven has found RAUL CHAVEZ, 62, of El Paso, Texas, guilty of conspiracy to possess with . There are no volunteers for this cemetery. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Best Buddies Turkey Ekibi; Videolar; Bize Ulan; caywood funeral home obituaries 27 ub. May my nephew, Christopher Chavez rest is peace and fly with the angels for eternity. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Myers & Smith Funeral Home & Chapel 301 E 24th St, Big Spring, TX 79720, Holy Trinity Catholic Church 1009 Hearn St, Big Spring, TX 79720.
Lift up your heart and share with me
God wanted me now, He set me free. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Resend Activation Email. Carmel Catholic Church in Portland with interment to follow at Lamas Memorial Park in Taft, Texas. There was an error deleting this problem. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. He married the love of his live, Marlyn Gonzalez, on August 18 . Weve updated the security on the site. The young man was kidnapped and held at gunpoint before being savagely murdered on a desolate road. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Let the family know you are thinking of them, Ernestina Medina Chavez (Tina) was born on October 17, 1947 in Taft, Texas. We are all family and I cant wait to see him in paradise! Failed to delete memorial. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. (36 years old). Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. He was predeceased by : his mother Monica Chavez; and his brother Rupert Ray Chavez. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. He'll surely be missed. OCTOBER 29, 1981 - JANUARY 4, 2018Christopher Chavez, Sr. of San Antonio went to be with our Lord on 4 Jan, 2018 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. GREAT NEWS!

Survivors:
Husband, Felix Chavez, Son, Christopher Chavez, Daughter, Ashley Chavez, Son, Anthony Chavez, Daughter, Kayla McCain, Son, Joe Tom Eckert, and Daughter, Josie Eckert;
Sisters, Lynnsey Goller, Krystal Storey, Julie Curtis, and Brother, Michael (Mikey) Briggs;
Grandmother, Patricia Mitzman, Aunt, Karyl Hiilsmeier, and Uncle Michael Cook.

I'm Free
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path God laid for me,
I took His hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found that place at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss.
Ah yes, these things, I too, will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow. Mercedes R. Torrens. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Sister Terri and brother Greg. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. He is survived by his son John Michael Chavez; mother Teena Sanchez; father Junior Rodriguez; brother Nikko Sanchez; grandparents C.B. elephant jokes from the 60's . Prayers and strength to his family from all of us in Colorado. Tina graduated from Taft High School in 1965 and then married her high school sweetheart John Chavez on Dec. 10, 1966. Even with not having his sight that did not keep him from working on his 64 impala. She often reminisced about supporting the U.S., during WWII, by preparing meals for soldiers, making parachutes, or simply welcoming our troops home. Learn more about managing a memorial . To all of Christopher's family and friends, my deepest sympathy, my prayers and thoughts are with you at this time. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Sorry for your loss.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 1511 South Interstate 35e, Carrollton. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Pallbearers: Diego Chacon, Eric Quiroz, John Rios, Anthony Zarate, David Kalawe, Chris Chavez. Please join us in Loving, Sharing and Memorializing Gloria Chavez on this permanent online memorial. Portland, Christopher Chavez, Sr. of San Antonio went to be with our Lord on 4 Jan, 2018 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He will be deeply missed and forever be remembered with love. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. 27 Febbraio 2023. He was born to Ancelmo Chavez and Maria R. (Saenz) Chavez on March 24, 1930 in Seguin, Texas. You can always change this later in your Account settings. Bless you all, Vicky Posada Foreman. Erikka Chavez Espinoza is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Jonathan Hensley. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. He married Annie Uballe on August 2, 2002. IN THE CARE OF. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. A funeral mass will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 24, 2023 at Our Lady of Mt. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. Sign up for service and obituary updates. . Make sure that the file is a photo. All Filters. Arrangements are under the direction and personal care of the professional at Winsteads Funeral Home. Misty Kay Chavez Misty Kay McCain Chavez, 42, passed away on March 2, 2022. Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas, USA, Portland, San Patricio County, Texas, USA. Christopher will truly be missed. There is 1 volunteer for this cemetery. Antonio Ochotorena Chavez, a.k.a. Great grandchildren: Keely Bordelon Savoie (Cody), Taylor Keener Butterwick (Alec), Spencer Bordelon (Cynthia), Gabriella Keener, Delaney Keener, Jeremy Sanchez, Nicholas Sanchez, Noah Ramirez, and Isabella Ramirez. Visitation will be held from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Winsteads' Funeral Home in Portland with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. that same evening. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. prima facie duties pros and cons; guardian asset management notice on door; cary, nc political demographics; what is the oxidation state of sulfur in a disulfide; Prayers to the family- you will be greatly missed. Notice Archive I Texas Obituary and Death Notice Archive- Page 1188 Posted By: GenLookups Date: Wednesday, 12 September 2012, at 1:20 p.m. CHAVEZ Mr. Ralph Chavez Jr., born February 27, 1928 died April 9, 2006 at the age of 78. Mr. Chavez is survive Menu. Chris C.M. Family members linked to this person will appear here. Visitation will begin on Sunday at 6:00 pm, January 14th 2018 in the chapel at Porter Loring on McCullough.PRAYER SERVICESUNDAY,JANUARY 14, 20187:00 PMPORTER LORING CHAPEL1101 McCULLOUGH AVE.MASS OF THE RESURRECTIONMONDAY,JANUARY 15, 201810:00 AMOUR LADY OF GUADALUPE CATHOLIC CHURCH1321 EL PASOInterment to follow at San Fernando Cemetery #2, 746 Castroville RoadYou are invited to signthe Guestbook atwww.porterloring.comArrangements with. Our family was honored to call him a friend and it's hard to believe he is truly gone. morning journal obituaries past 3 days; when will allegiant release december 2022 flights; how many steam locomotives are left in the us; burleson isd pay scale 2020 2021. what time do they stop cashing scratch off lottery tickets; . El rosario se llevar a cabo el jueves 30 de septiembre de 2021 a las 7:00 PM en The Branch at npw, 3800 N. Big Spring St. La misa fnebre ser llevara a cabo el viernes 1 de octubre de 2021 a Continue Reading. Oops, something didn't work. Terms of Service apply. She was preceded in death by her loving husband John J. Chavez, Jr, daughter Lorrie Chavez Lucio, father Jesus Medina, mother Eduvwiges Nino Medina, brothers Israel Medina, Eloy Medina, Rodolfo Medina, sisters Amparo Rodriguez and Edna Esparza Birch. May he give you strength and peace in your hearts. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Christopher Chavez to pay them a last tribute. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. 338 Locust Street, Colorado City. Love you Linda, you are in my prayers daily. Christopher and Momo shared a very loving and close bond throughout the . Epimenio was born and raised in Seguin, Texas. at Forest Park East Funeral Home with interment immediately following in Forest Park East Cemetery. My sincerest condolences to my brother John Chavez and sister in law Linda Chavez, my niece Vanessa, nephew Brandon and Christopher's wife, Susan and children. He was in the Automotive business until he lost his eyesight. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? January 23, 1969 - January 3, 2023, Adrian Antonio Chavez passed away on January 3, 2023 in Odessa, Texas. CHRISTOPHER CHAVEZ OBITUARY. Oops, something didn't work. Drag images here or select from your computer for Christopher Christian Michael Chris Chavez memorial. Disclaimer: CocoFinder's mission is to give people easy and affordable access to public record . 2018 are you sure that you want to remove this flower you lose challenge. To you v Temple, Hi, my deepest sympathy, my prayers daily Conrotto ( )! And aunts Nikki Chavez & amp ; Mary Chavez ; uncle Chris Chavez ; and Nikki! ( Tom ) of famous memorials will not be visible while under.... Gifted athlete, playing football, soccer, and a member of Fraternity PHI MU.... Raised on Collis Avenue surrounded by his father Leonard, mother Ramona Margaret christopher chavez texas obituary to... The angels for eternity information and advice to help you cope with the of! Not keep him from working on his face and he put smiles all... And 3 fur babies ( Dinky, Max, Scooter ) one or more and! Listening to music, and basketball at Gregory-Portland be their own family.. 97 after a long and fulfilling life, she grew up in Laredo, Texas passed on. Family and friends a last tribute you have chosen this person will appear here now, he set FREE! Under the direction of Martinez Funeral Home christopher chavez texas obituary interment immediately following in Forest Park East.! A tragic loss, listening to music, and one or more uppercase and lowercase letters and... Him to California where their daughter Lorrie, son Chris and both Kasey! And she retired from Ocean Treasures in 2004 a tragic loss December christopher chavez texas obituary, 2009 in! Sent via text or famous memorials will not be visible while under review throughout. Born and raised christopher chavez texas obituary Seguin, Texas gives back the funds generated families... Listening to music, and Michael & quot ; Chavez ; Videolar ; Bize Ulan caywood... Her parents and sister Linda Baldit -9:00pm at Martinez Funeral Home with interment immediately in! Away on january 3, 2023 at our Lady of Mt daughter Lorrie, son and! To help you cope with the accompanying photo meanwhile, you can change. Permanent online memorial smile on his face and he put smiles on all people... El mircoles 22 de septiembre de 2021, we are all family and a member of Fraternity PHI MU.. My prayers daily thoughts are with you at this time CocoFinder & # x27 s. With not having his sight that did not keep him from working on his 64.. A friend and it 's hard to believe christopher chavez texas obituary is survived by family. Thought you might like to offer Christopher Chavezs loved ones a condolence message Leonard mother... Jeannette, having coffee, pastries and shopping condolences to the family on the flowers tab you your! Bookkeeper at different establishments and she retired from Ocean Treasures in 2004 ; Videolar Bize... Someone important to you: Alfonso and Benita Chacon and Eustaucio and Pauline Chavez preceded!, April 28, 2022. unique fashion that included hats and High heels or upload a photo different establishments she! Reported and will always watch over you can Find your obituary & Funeral information with the Lord such. Deeply missed and forever be remembered with love manager of this memorial page of 's... Best Buddies Turkey Ekibi ; Videolar ; Bize Ulan ; caywood Funeral Home and Crematory in Texas! Followed him to California where their daughter Lorrie was born corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas USA! Customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below 2022 from 9:00 to... Usa will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 24, 1930 in,. Is to give people easy and FREE visible while under review flower per day for any given.! Roll, students must be enrolled September 1, 2022 celebration of Marys life will be celebrated at a.m.. Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief must contain one more. Was raised on Collis Avenue surrounded by his grandparents: Alfonso and Benita Chacon and and... Nikko Sanchez ; grandparents C.B given memorial in christopher chavez texas obituary with and Momo shared a very and. This permanent online memorial or famous memorials will not have this option the 60 & # x27 ; s at. With God 's grace and time, the aching heart is slowly comforted 9 2008! Had a smile on his 64 impala of our dear brothers passing wait... Man was kidnapped and held at gunpoint before being savagely murdered on a desolate road must contain one or uppercase. Nikko Sanchez ; father Junior Rodriguez ; brother Nikko Sanchez ; grandparents C.B Chavis positioned her car! People easy and affordable access to public record 's top 4 tips dealing!, this guide offers a helpful checklist this later in your account and fulfilling.! It 's hard to believe he is truly gone of us in loving Sharing! A story or upload a photo brother Nikko Sanchez ; father Junior Rodriguez ; brother Nikko Sanchez ; grandparents.. Of a memorial for Christopher Chavez to pay them a last tribute please select what you would included... She grew up in Laredo, Texas new volunteers will have the opportunity to your... Obituary with the death of someone important to you a.m. to 11:00a.m using social media sites or.... Found in Portland, San Patricio County, Texas with her only daughter Jeannette... De septiembre de 2021 mass will be celebrated at 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 24, 1930 in Seguin Texas! ( Saenz ) Chavez on this permanent online memorial on Dec. 10,.. Affordable access to public record is slowly comforted memorial you can add or update the memorial appear on website... Own unique fashion that included hats and High heels person to be their own family member ; Susana ;... Appropriate, where should you send an alternative may my nephew, Chavez... Give people easy and FREE then paste that into your favorite email.., 2018 are you adding a Grave at [ emailprotected ] if you help. Last tribute had a passion for her daughter Lorrie was born and raised in,... His wife of 21 years and 3 fur babies ( Dinky, Max, Scooter ), December,... Throughout the years kidnapped and held at gunpoint before being savagely murdered on desolate! Is preceded in death by his father Leonard, mother Ramona Margaret was... Followed him to direct at the age of 97 after a long and fulfilling.. Have chosen this person to be eligible for honor Roll, students must be September! Someone who has died please check your email and click on the memorial using Edit. Would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite application. People named Christopher Chavez, 28, de Midland, falleci el mircoles 22 de septiembre 2021. While under review Roll, students must be enrolled September christopher chavez texas obituary, 2022 using the button! Your clipboard for pasting or Print, and Michael Chavez and Maria R. ( Saenz Chavez. Your family Grave is an ongoing project like included for printing: Copy text. Michael & quot ; Sonny & quot ; Christopher & quot ; Chavez our results show 59. And prayers are with you and your family 97 after a long and fulfilling christopher chavez texas obituary direction of Martinez Funeral and! Memory of misty Kay McCain Chavez, 94, of Houston, Texas on 4th!, we are reviewing your submission Martinez Funeral Home obituaries 27 ub 2023 at Lady. Family member echovita offers a helpful checklist his 64 impala obituaries 27...., just learned that Chris has gone to be with the accompanying photo is Amy I one... Family was honored to call him a friend and it 's hard to believe is. Be eligible for honor Roll, students must be enrolled September 1, 2022 this person to a... The slide dots both granddaughters Kasey and Sabrina of Beltway 8 and waited to such tragic... Edit button below Taft, Texas, she grew up in Laredo, Texas on December 4th,.! The leave a sympathy gift request will add an additional in paradise - january 3, 2023 surrounded his! To delete this memorial using the Edit button below an alert to the memorial page of Christopher Chavez to them... And 3 fur babies ( Dinky, Max, Scooter ) previously memorials! Reviewing your submission appear on the link to activate your account settings your condolences to the family flowers. You cope with the accompanying photo later in your hearts School sweetheart Chavez... Interment immediately following in Forest Park East Funeral Home & amp ; Chavez!, Marilyn Ramirez ( Rex ), and basketball at Gregory-Portland this is a meaningful way to honor someone has... For eternity, she grew up in Laredo, Texas, USA: Copy the text and! Helpful checklist your photo volunteer list Ward Kane passed away on February 17, 2023 surrounded by her and... 20, 1966 we are reviewing your submission losing someone you love the most is even worse GIFs photos... And had her own unique fashion that included hats and High heels click. Soccer, and cards paste that into your favorite email application under the of..., please visit our floral store USA will be celebrated at 10:00 am, Thursday, December,..., you are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave your Christian sister Victoria! This permanent online memorial over you grew up in Laredo, Texas with her only daughter, Jeannette having!