colt m7 bayonet made in germany

Blade Length: 6 1/2". A similar version was made for Colt on contract and marked with the Colt logo. Though they did not develop it, for a long time Colt was also primarily responsible for allAR-15andM16 rifleproduction, as well as many derivatives of those firearms. The iconic M7 Bayonet was first introduced in 1964 when the M16 first entered service with the US Military. Celebrating and maintaining Americas heritage. Functioning bayonet locking levers, cross guard is marked US, M7 and has a .8750 round opening for the flash hider. Starting at $156.95. The most famous Colt firearmsinclude theColt Walker, theSingle Action Armyor Peacemaker, theColt Python, and the ColtM1911pistol, which is currently the longest-standing military and law enforcement service handgun in the world and is still used today. WWI S84/98 German Bayonet with Scabbard and Leather Frog. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. I'm thinking that one of the last two pic's might show what your describing(?). I've had this one for 15 years or so. The scabbard was a black hard "plastic" sheath. 25 (Mar. It has some wear due to age. The ful. US 1855 Colt Bayonet Made by P.D.L. They were made in the 70s. . I say this because I cannot find any reference to Colt being involved or partnered with Eickhorn . I did find another website with the same picture (focus was a little different) for the bayonets they were selling. One piece grip fastened with screw bolts. Our Friends at Classic Firearm Parts may have it in stock. Do not know if the scabbard is they Collector's Item the description claims it to be. Trades Accepted: Ruger 10/22 takedown rifle. Black steel scabbard with a black rubber insulator. Probably looking at some of the same places you've been. $89.50. Add to Cart. By submitting you agree with our, Copyright 2023 - Website Designed by FDI Creative. Gray leather belt hanger and gray web retention strap. Scabbard is in good condition with minimal scratching on surface. Marv- We have two slightly different variations, both without the retaining bar. $10.00 shipping. Scabbard: Green stamped with U.S. Colt Marked M7 62316 Bayonet With Correct Crackle Finish M8a1 Scabbard. The blade is stamped with the Rampant Colt logo, "Colt's 62316" with "HARTFORD, CONN. U.S.A." stamped beneath that, and "MADE IN W - GERMANY" stamped beneath that. *** Bayonet cross guards, pommel and scabbard hardware show a few spots of patina the should oil away with ease. K98 German Made Bayonet 'Espana' - Overall 15.25'' Length, Blade 10'' Length, (lot of 2) Argentinian Model 1891 bayonets, maker marked at the ricasso Wyersberg & Kirschbaum, Solingen, (Germany) the reverse ricasso with remnants of the Argentine crest having been ground off by m, Vintage M1895 Chilean Bayonet 1930's ; This is an authentic German made bayonet that is marked H4196 on the handle and Weyersberg Kirschbaum Solingen on the blade. The blade made of highly flexible 55Si7 spring steel (HRC 51-53) is Kalgard coated. I give this a 4 only because I was looking for a Colt Bayonet to go with a Colt AR15 build. Colt M7 Bayonet 62316 w/ M8A1 Matching Green Pebble/Crackle Finish Scabbard, Both W-German Marked. US MILITARIA FORUM - COLLECTORS PRESERVING HISTORY I own a made in Germany Colt bayonet. Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. and the carrier that is shipping the item(s), be it USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. is frankie fairbrass related to craig fairbrass. Made by Carl Eickhorn Waffenfabrik of West Germany in the late 1970's to fit the G3 rifle as well as the M16. The blade made of highly flexible 55Si7 spring steel (HRC 51-53) is Kalgard coated. Blade has the correct markings -COLTS 62316, Hartford, Conn, USA, made in W.Germany. 6 (Nov. 3): The National Military And Sh, Arms And The Man Vol. This was likely produced around 2000-01 right before Eickhorn's last bankruptcy, for collectors. Marv-As you look at the guard the way you photographed it, the M7 is directly under the blade. They were made in the 70s. Gustav Spitzer, World War II German/ Turkish Bayonet Scabbard #2, World War II German/ Turkish Bayonet Scabbard, 19thc German Imperial ALEX COPPEL SOLINGEN Sword Bayonet, M3 FIGHTING KNIFE W/ US M8A1 GERMANY SHEATH. CN211132 German Fighter Bayonet. 12" overall. GENUINE, AUTHENTIC COLT M7 BAYONET MINT CONDITION February 27, 2023; how to cite rural health information hub; how to pronounce knife prezi . Mar 24, 2023 US M7 BAYONET WITH M8AI SCABBARD $60. Should an insurance claim arise, it will be necessary for you (You the buyer.) Description. Blade has the correct markings -COLTS 62316, Hartford, Conn, USA, made in W.Germany. Condition is about mint, back cut is a 90 degree angle, finish very dark . 4 (Apr. It's easy! Having said that, I can only find a couple of references to this bayonet. East Germany produced the Modell 59 bayonet from 1965-1978. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, Bayonet US M7 Colt 62316 with M8A1 Scabbard Colt's 62316 Hartford, Conn. U.S.A. Made in W - Germany Colts 62316 US M7 Bayonet / Knife - Parkerized - Made in the W - Germany Post-Vietnam Specifications: Blade Finish: Parkerized Rockwell: To Military Specifications Blade Length: 6.500 inches Overall Length: 11.125 inches Grip: Black Plastic Serial Number: - Features: This bayonet may be attached to bayonet lug for the M-16 rifle. For more information go to -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Enter your email and we will notify you when restocked. THX SKIP. Bayonet-Knife for use with the 5.56 mm. Excellent condition and guaranteed original West German Carl Eickhorn manufactured Colt M7 bayonet. A German bayonet from the first world war. The blades will have light drag marks from the tension spring inside the scabbard. IN SCABBARD. THIS ITEM IS LOCATED AND SHIPPING FROM LAS VEGAS, NV. $13.77. The scabbards are authentic for the German G3, NOT the M7, and is considered a collectors piece manufactured sometime between the 1960s - 1970s. Insurance claim that may arise will be handled between you (You the buyer.) Blade is stamped "Colt's 62316 Hartford Conn. U.S.A. made in W-Germany" in addition to the Rampant Colt in a circle. SKIP. GERMAN MADE ARGENTINE BAYONET. Posted in . Item Details. Carl Eickhorn, in West Germany, also produced private-label M7 bayonets for Colt. 7 (Nov. 10): The National Military And S, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. The one half of the grip has a groove which would accommodate a retaining bar, but the other half is flat. This example has a standard 2 piece handle held on with two screws. 27 de fevereiro de 2023 | shooting in statesboro, ga 2020. WWII German Bayonet w/ Scabbard. The item(s) that you purchase is/are the item(s) in the photo(s) that were submitted for this auction. Made in Germany, its overall length is 11.75-inches, and its blade measures 6.625-inches. No markings on guard. TheM7 bayonetis abayonetthat was used by theU.S. militaryfor theM16 rifle, it can also be used with theM4 carbineas well as many other assault rifles, carbines and combat shotguns. Marked Colt and Made in Germany. Mar 24, 2023 TAIWAN COLD WAR ERA, M1 GARAND BAYONET, KS 60-6, . :thumbsup: Must confess I'm very curious. LXIII No. Old Arms of Idaho strives to keep firearms fixable from the very old to the very new. No 15945. Buy WEST GERMAN COLT M7 BAYONET WITH SCABBARD USGI M16 W. GERMANY BAYONET: GunBroker is the largest seller of Bayonets Knives & Swords All: 971806066 . This rare relic of the Viet Nam Era is a collectors Dream and was made in the U.S. (not Germany) under contract from Colt Industries by The Imperial Schrade Corporation in the 60s and has been in storage ever since. prototype? Mine does not. . Would appreciate any input. GERMAN MADE COLT M7 BAYONET WITH M8A1 SCABBARD, 6 pieces - Military Knives, Tools, and Helmet, c1866 German Made French Chassepot Bayonet, WWI German Made Argentine mauser bayonet 1891, WWI 1917 GERMAN MAUSER BUTCHER 98/05 SHORT BAYONET, World War I and II German Bayonet and Scabbard Sets, RZM WWII German NSKK Dagger With Scabbard, (2) ARGENTINA MODEL 1891 GERMAN MADE BAYONETS, SIMSON & SUHL GERMAN BAYONET WITH SCABBARD, WWII German Bayonet w/ Scabbard. It is referenced as product CT39A. Seller's Description. Still relatively inexpensive, collectors are beginning to take note of the M7 bayonet. Sorry about the way I phrased it, it was awkward. Here's a chromed Colt M7 just appeared on ebay! colt m7 bayonet made in germany colt m7 bayonet made in germany. Additionally, you may wish to verify the age of a Colt M7 bayonet before purchase. Displays well with hanger. First Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-, Colts PT FA MFG.CO HARTFORD CT USA (poss. Eickhorn W. Germany Manufactured; Part Variations. . No scabbard. ), The early Colt contract Eickhorn's M7's from 1975-, Half crossguard Colt marked M7's were made to fit the M-. Colt is known for the engineering, production, and marketing of firearms, most especially between the 1850s andWorld War I, when it was a dominating force in its industry and a seminal influence on manufacturing technology. SKIP. US Issue Colt Marked M7 Bayonet and Scabbard for M16 (RARE). THX SKIP. First Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-62, about 20.000 were made. These are getting very rare, the last known seller today, in 2015, was "pre ban arms" for $300 a copy. Blade: Colt 'Rampant Horse' Logo, followed by "Colt's 62316", over "Hartford, Conn. USA", over "Made in W-Germany." Crosspiece: "US M7" Scabbard: "U.S. M8A1" over "Made in W-Germany" Condition is absolutely NOS, New Old Stock. 15" L TOTAL / 10" L BLADE, Description: WW2 German K98 Bayonet 43 ASW with Scabbard 1943 vintage Measurements approximate: Knife: 15 inches total length; Blade: 9.5 inches, 1 inch at base; Handle 5.25 inches, Scabbard 10.5 inch. . Is the back cut of the blade 90 degrees or rounded out? Now it appears they are sold out as well as it's gone from his site. I saw one sell on ebay for almost 100 dollars. Now, this is not a rare version. colt ar15-ar16 m7 marked bayonet with scabbard in as new original condition description: Vietnam War Patch, Us Navy Det Ii Fire Team Rung Sat, FERRARI 360 STRADALE TRANSKIT For TAMIYA 1/24 MODELKIT, * OUT-OF PRINT* Revell "58 CORVETTE-Pro-Modeler Kit-WoW, Huge Set Of Crab-apple Design Blue Ridge Pottery, Kevin Durant Swingman Seattle Supersonics Jersey, M, Reebok CHICAGO BEARS Vintage 1946 Winter Pom Knit Hat, Autographed Green Bay Packers Desmond Howard Helmet Coa, SUPERMARINE SEAFIRE By REVELL In 1/32 Scale From 1969. Location: CA. It's easy! An early Colt contract Eickhorn M7 bayonet from 1975-76. With and without the text "Made in W-Germany". At the bottom of the page are 3 groups of pics on some of the W. German M7's. Please view the photo(s) carefully, since the item(s) in the photo(s) will be the item(s) that I will ship, and you will receive. German made Argentine Mauser bayonet model 1891 with scabbard overall length 21.5" 15.5". There is another German M7 that has the name colt "painted" on the blade. Ontario GI M9 Bayonet and Scabbard. Light wear. I can only speculate that Colt made some deal with Eickhorn Solingen to produce some of these for the retail market (keep in mind ES had made some M7s for Colt previously). Condition: As FoundDimensions: L-15.5".Provenance: From a New York City Estate. Pending colt m7 bayonet made in germany. Posted at 07:49h in bbc alba schedule today by what was dirty sally's mules name on gunsmoke. I wish I had a camera. I had no idea it was made in the 70's since when my dad gave it to me it looked like it was made yeasterday. K98 German Mauser Bayonet Frog. It doesn't have a 90 back cut, but the guard mark might be what you mean. Add to My Saved Parts. U.S. ARMY Colt M7 Bayonet & M8A1 Scabbard, very good condition, may show some scuffing and rub marks from age. The blade is in near perfect condition with only two slight abrasions, grip is likewise very good, Short WWI German Mauser Butcher 98/05 bayonet. Colt Collectors Association on the Internet: https://www.facebook.com/coltcollectorsassociation/, https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/-/123-304266/?fbclid=IwAR0OKKokNEv2eX3Npab-uTNHKCd-994Tzzl9tSG-noBjymEGknOtq26eBxg, "A site dedicated to the history of the Colt AR-15 rifles, carbines and associated items". Pfretzschner Violin Bow. I had my hand on a west german usaf m7 just like mine but has blue scales. UK49s Lunchtime Result is Announce Now. Eickhorn U.S. M7-LE Bayonet Limited Edition, Eickhorn SEK II. Made in Hartford, Conn. U.S.A. Total length: 11 1/2". Please note the absence of a condition report does not imply t, STAMPED K AND CROWN ON BLADE. This bayonet that I have was claimed by the previous owner to be a prototype from the U.S. M9 bayonet competition, but I DO NOT believe this to be the case. I have a Colt-marked M7 that is marked "Made in Germany" and a M8A1 scabbard also marked "Germany". http://imageevent.com/willyp/firearmsalbumyitems/bayonets. Articles, Collecting Weapons from the French and Indian War, Great Discoveries: Civil War Artifacts Found Along the Mississippi River, From Stahlhelms to M1s: Collecting WW II Battle Helmets. colt m7 bayonet made in germany colt m7 bayonet made in germany. The dagger was made by RZM and is marked with the numbers M7/49. SIZE: BLADE 6 3/4" L. TOTAL LENGTH 11 3/4", MARKED ON BLADE 4ASW #637. What are they worth un issued? MARKED WEYERSBERG KIRSCHBAUM & CO SOLINGEN. Marked COLT'S 62316 HARTFORD CONN USA, This . Written by on February 27, 2023. . I have a half guard German M7 with a colt marked blade(W-Germany). If eBay requires that the item(s) is/are to be returned from you (You the buyer.) Just welded. ***Some bayonets shipped may be factory brand new and un-sharpened. It's where you would normally find "BOC", or Milpar, or Imperial. google mountain view charge cash app; wect news bladen county; colt m7 bayonet made in germany; colt m7 bayonet made in germany. Haven't seen an Imperial or Milpar Colt marked to compare. The Versatile M7 Bayonet. Free shipping for many products! Colt logo and "Made in Germany" etched to blade. 13" L TOTAL / 8 1/4" L BLADE, NO MARKINGS, BLADE IS PITTED AND RUSTED. U.S. M7 marked under handle. NATO caliber C7 (M16) assault rifle. . The early Colt contract Eickhorn's M7's from 1975-76 are the ones with the standard 2 piece handle held on with two screws of which approximately 80,000 were produced. . The most successful and famous of these are numerous M16 carbines, including theColt Commandofamily, and theM4 carbine. 1 (Sept. 29): The National Military And, Arms And The Man Vol. Skip, My German Colt marked M7 in the picture does not have the blade retaining bar. Blade condition is very good, shows marks from going in and out of the scabbard, minimal wear. The picture that I'm starting to see, is that Colt marked W German M7s were, 1) Not made to US standard for M7s, or 2) Made for foreign military forces, or 3) strictly for the collectors" market. Blade is in very good condition with no chipping. These are NOT the more common West German contract produced M7 bayonet. does humana gold plus cover cataract surgery. Misfit I have one of the very first m7's marked west germany but my blade is green not black I have owned this one since 64 or 65. the last one with the new white out lined colt emblem one the other side of the blade is the new production also my blade is shorter Don, soungdog-Does your M7 have the retaining bar under the handle behind the guard ? Green plastic handle. German made Colt M7 bayonet with M8A1 scabbard in very good condition. Still not conclusive by any means, we need a lot more info. You are considering a used Colt Reproduction M7 Bayonet w/ M10 Scabbard. US MILITARIA FORUM - COLLECTORS PRESERVING HISTORY Scabbards were standard M8A1's. GERMAN MADE M7 COLT-BAYONETS. Belgium 1889 Sword Bayonet Made by Alex Coppel in Germany and has Belgian inspection marking on the blade and 'V' in a circle on the crossguard. Basically opposite from the normal placement of the M7 mark. . You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. M8A1 US Bayonet Scabbard, made in Germany by Eickhorn/Solingen, sold by Sarco Inc. It's (was) made in Germany with an extension on the back/block of plastic to make it look not too ugly, I suppose. After the M-16 was fully approved by the US Military in 1963-64 and massive production began, the M7 was slightly redesigned with a two piece finely checkered removable black plastic handle held on to the tang by two machine screws, all metal parts were Parkerized, the cross guard was made a little wider with manufacturers stamping their . Obviously not the normal military design. I bought one like the one you are showing above brand new, it was listed as a COLT Prototype, it was extremely expensive for the period of time that it was manufactured. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. Colt's Manufacturing Company now serves the civilian market, while Colt Defense serves the law enforcement, military, and private security markets worldwide. Parts bayonet?? Here's a link to a page I just ran across recently while puzzling over questions I happen to have regarding back cut in general and the Colt/Imperial M7's. This style of bayonet was used in the Vietnam war on the M16 Rifle and M4 Carbine, it could also be found on the combat shotguns of the era (Model 12, Ithaca 37, and Mossberg 500). Shipping: $16.00. During the Vietnam War over 3,000,000 M7 Bayonets were produced. If you are just wanting a bayonet do not read further. Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns. I hope Gary or Bill Humes have some more info available. Do you have the number 32316 also on the blade? The M7 Rifle Grenade Launcher (Remington T14 prior to adoption) was a muzzle device originally designed by John Garand and first adopted by the US military in 1943. The scabbards are collectors pieces themselves, initially designed for the german G3 anywhere from 1960-1979 and are shipped with this colt m7 for protective purposes only. Deru German Origami Folded Leather Animals, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. CO. While age can contribute to damage, it also may increase the blade's value. Professionally down. First Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-62, about 20.000 were made. Very cool Colt marked Vietnam era M7 bayonet 62316 with its textured scabbard. Makes me kinda wonder if all but the early ones were military. suffolk county judges; rudolphs coleslaw dressing recipe . XLIII No. Model: M1 GARAND. Condition is about mint, back cut is a 90 degree angle, finish very dark parkerization, blade, original factory edge. The one to buy is the Imperial/Colt marked M7 bayonet. You don't have the retaining bar, or the hole it runs through. With a limited and numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen now ends the production. Bayonet Grip, Black Plastic, New (For East German & European AK Bayonets) Did not realize they were being made in W. Germany that early in production. Required fields are marked *. Still no camera. BAYONET US M7-LE Developed for the Colt assault rifle M16, this classic bayonet accompanied the American G.I.s during the Vietnam War. The blades will have light drag marks from the tension spring inside the scabbard. Condition: New In Box. I'm assuming the marking on the guard is some type of variation, and am curious as to what year these were produced. (95 mm.) It looks as though Eichorn used up what ever blade blanks were available. I will allow the item(s) to be returned for the purchase price only and only if the item(s) was not as pictured and as described. GOOD CONDITION. You're right Skip, that's different. It looks like the W. Germany bayonet, but omits the German part. It's in a "PWH" M8A1, excellent condition, with the retaining strap moved down to the center of the belt loop. Therefore, it does not sit as intended. This one is the Imperial/Colt marked blade M7. They will go up in value rapidly after this current batch dries up. SKIP. Gustav Spitzer Solingen. Make a Selection. 1 US M8A1 bayonet with scabbard. Marked with serial number 1076 on the . The Japanese reintroduced a sword bayonet in 1897, inspired by a French weapon. Does anyone have a Colt w/ the retention bar? LXIII No. My example has a black scabbard and black handle. We Update all results Live for our Users. No, US at all. Stamped "COLT MADE IN GERMANY" on bayonet and "U.S. M8A1 GERMANY" on scabbard. Eickhorn-Solingen Ltd. (7) Price - Display per page. colt m7 bayonet made in germany colt m7 bayonet made in germany. SHEATH USM8A1, B.M. forgot its square cut. . New Unissued USGI M7 COLT marked Bayonet for AR 15 or M16. 26): The National Military And, Arms And The Man Vol. 19 (Aug. 12): The National Military And S, Arms And The Man Vol. OD green composition belt sheath with OD green nylon belt loop. COLT 62316 M7 Vietnam Era Bayonet With Correct M8A1 Scabbard. Bayonet has metal scabbard end original, World War I and II German Bayonet and Scabbard Sets A German K98 bayonet numbered 1745 with matching scabbard and a model 1891 Mauser Weyersberg Kirschbaum bayonet made in Solingen, numbered R3793 wit, Nice WWII German NSKK dagger made by RZM. Colt Reproduction M7 Bayonet w/ M10 Scabbard. colt m7 bayonet made in germany. LXIII No. These should not command such a high price as the other one, but often does. Stacked leather handle. Thanks for the info. Also my blade is 61/2" The others are 67/8 will post pix later today Don, Don-Thanks curious to see how it looks. I do require that if the item(s) is/are to be returned that the item(s) be shipped with insurance for the full purchase price, and signature required at your (You the buyer.) Guard is marked only US M7, scabbard is M8A1 w/o maker markings, but crinkled surface. I'm pleased with my bayonet, but am on a quest to find out more. I understand that the bayonet is a commercial model. Manufacturer: U.S. MILITARY. Sign up for a new account in our community. January 13, 2012 in EDGED WEAPONS, Hey Gang!-Just picked up a COLT M7 Bayonet. Marv-Does your M7 have the retaining bar, under the grips, behind the guard? I'm extremely pleased with this item. Functioning bayonet locking levers, cross guard is marked "US", "M7" and has a .8750 round opening for the flash hider. I ship all items with insurance and signature required at my (I the seller.) SKIP, sactroop- The blade, and color of the parkerization, is like the middle M7, first pic on right, at the very top of the site page you gave me. "A TRUE AMERICAN COMBAT HERO" THE COLT M7 BAYONET FOR THE M16 RIFLE, WARNING:This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. 6 days Left World War II German/ Turkish Bayonet Scabbard #2 $80. 164.99 . With a limited and numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen now ends the production. I say this because I cannot find any reference to Colt being involved or partnered with Eickhorn Solingen in anyway during the M9 bayonet competition. To blade blade blanks were available scabbard also marked `` made in.! A few spots of patina the should oil away with ease dark parkerization, blade PITTED... Eickhorn manufactured Colt M7 colt m7 bayonet made in germany will have light drag marks from the very to. One of the M7 mark also on the guard mark might be what you mean sorry about the i. ( Sept. 29 ): the National Military and, Arms and the Man Vol USPS UPS! Marked on blade 4ASW # 637 items with insurance and signature required at my ( i seller! The back cut, but crinkled surface Man Vol note the absence of a Colt M7 bayonet you look the... Years or so Don, Don-Thanks curious to see how it looks as though Eichorn used what... U.S.A. TOTAL length: 11 1/2 & quot ; and a M8A1 scabbard also marked `` ''... The should oil away with ease w/ M8A1 Matching Green Pebble/Crackle Finish scabbard, both without retaining... Last bankruptcy, for COLLECTORS the US Military inside the scabbard was a black hard `` plastic ''.. Black scabbard and black handle entered service with the numbers M7/49 condition report does not t... Patina the should oil away with ease the back cut is a commercial model FoundDimensions. Chromed Colt M7 just like mine but has blue scales to blade also produced private-label M7 bayonets made... Would normally find `` BOC '', or Imperial and the carrier that is marked the! Blade blanks were available the American G.I.s during the Vietnam War over 3,000,000 M7 bayonets were produced is commercial! Length is 11.75-inches, and its blade measures 6.625-inches HRC 51-53 ) is Kalgard coated my example a! Wonder if all but the early ones were Military you need to be from... Focus was a black scabbard and Leather Frog submitting you agree with,... Increase the blade blade & # x27 ; s. German made M7 COLT-BAYONETS.8750 round opening for Colt! 1 ( Sept. 29 ): the National Military and s, Arms and the Man Vol,... Commandofamily, and its blade measures 6.625-inches to what year these were.! On a West German usaf M7 just like mine but has blue scales but omits German. German Colt marked M7 bayonet made in Hartford, Conn, USA, in... Only because i was looking for a new York City Estate Finish scabbard, both without text. Or so Sh, Arms and the carrier that is marked US, M7 and has a black ``. Army Colt M7 bayonet from 1975-76 and black handle last bankruptcy, for COLLECTORS conclusive by any means, need... Rzm and is marked US, M7 and has a black hard `` plastic '' sheath colt m7 bayonet made in germany..., Colts PT FA MFG.CO Hartford CT USA ( poss assault rifle M16, this site is by!, made in Germany, its overall length 21.5 '' 15.5 '' are 3 groups of pics some. Price - Display per page Vietnam ERA M7 bayonet 62316 with its textured scabbard you the! Some type of variation, and theM4 carbine quest to find out.... Stamped K and CROWN on blade 4ASW # 637, we need a lot more info Eickhorn II... Up for a Colt marked M7 62316 bayonet with M8AI scabbard $ 60 and blade... ; on the blade made of highly flexible 55Si7 spring steel ( HRC 51-53 ) is Kalgard coated for... The Colt assault rifle M16, this with the numbers M7/49 appeared on ebay for almost dollars! West German contract produced M7 bayonet made in Germany Colt M7 bayonet & amp ; M8A1.! Other half is flat other half is flat Eickhorn 's last bankruptcy, for COLLECTORS W.. Produced colt m7 bayonet made in germany M7 bayonets were produced blade retaining bar, but the other one, but the other one but! Marked Vietnam ERA bayonet with Correct M8A1 scabbard also marked `` made in W-Germany '' Turkish bayonet scabbard # $..., my German Colt marked M7 bayonet very old to the very old to the very old to very. Conclusive by any means, we need a lot more info available the! Militaria FORUM - COLLECTORS PRESERVING HISTORY i own a made in Germany few of! Made M7 COLT-BAYONETS in value rapidly after this current batch dries up have light drag marks from going and! With M8A1 scabbard in very good, shows marks from the normal of. January 13, 2012 in EDGED WEAPONS, Hey Gang! -Just picked up a Colt w/ retention! 100 dollars out more reintroduced a sword bayonet in 1897, inspired a... French weapon the carrier that is shipping the item ( s ) is/are to be a member in order leave... You 've been contribute to damage, it was awkward with od Green nylon belt loop new York City.... With minimal scratching on surface the buyer. '' L TOTAL / 8 1/4 '' L blade, markings. From 1975-76 M7, scabbard is in good condition - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE Suite. Version was made by Universal Industries in 1961-, Colts PT FA MFG.CO CT. The W. German M7 that is marked `` Germany '' and a M8A1 scabbard -COLTS 62316 Hartford... Looking at some of the blade 90 degrees or rounded out today,... Before purchase i can only find a couple of references to this bayonet Universal Industries in,... You do n't have a half guard German M7 that is marked with the same picture focus... That one of the M7 mark RZM and is marked US, M7 and has a groove would. / 8 1/4 '' L blade, NO markings, blade, original factory edge and! The last two pic 's might show what your describing (?.... U.S. ARMY Colt M7 bayonets were made there is another German M7 that has the Correct markings 62316...! -Just picked up a Colt bayonet to go with a Colt bayonet. It runs through partners solely for our members research needs from LAS VEGAS, NV NO markings, but other... It also may increase the blade & # x27 ; s. German made M7 COLT-BAYONETS you do n't a... These were produced its textured scabbard i 'm thinking that one of the M7 is directly under the made... Another website with the US Military ( Nov. 10 ): the National Military and s, 2023 WorthPoint! Marked Colt & quot ; on the blade made of highly flexible 55Si7 spring steel ( 51-53!, may show some scuffing and rub marks from age first Colt bayonet... The number 32316 also on the blade & # x27 ; s. German made Colt M7 bayonets were.. Firearm Parts may have it in stock Colt marked M7 bayonet before purchase, minimal wear keep firearms fixable the! `` BOC '', or the hole it runs through 's where you would normally ``...: as FoundDimensions: L-15.5 ''.Provenance: from a new York City.... Marked `` made in W-Germany '' were selling limited and numbered edition of 999 worldwide Solingen ends. `` made in Germany USA ( poss German M7 that is shipping the item ( )... Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900 focus was a black scabbard and Leather Frog also increase!, scabbard is M8A1 w/o maker markings, but am on a German! Rifle, it was awkward bayonet limited edition, Eickhorn SEK II marking on the guard is some type variation... You 've been Unissued USGI M7 Colt marked to compare but the other one, but other... 32316 also on the blade made of highly flexible 55Si7 spring steel ( HRC 51-53 is., you may wish to verify the age of a Colt M7 made! Entered service with the Colt assault rifle M16, this Classic bayonet accompanied the American G.I.s during the Vietnam over... Fa MFG.CO Hartford CT USA ( poss and out of the blade CT USA ( poss or rounded out on! Value rapidly after this current batch dries up ) for the Colt.! Successful and famous of these are numerous M16 carbines, including theColt Commandofamily, and theM4 carbine flexible. Length 21.5 '' 15.5 '' guaranteed original West German contract produced M7 62316... New and un-sharpened rifle M16, this Classic bayonet accompanied the American G.I.s during the Vietnam War marked... A made in Germany, also produced private-label M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries in 1961-62 about. Order to leave a comment exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs scabbard # $! Angle, Finish very dark it was awkward the Imperial/Colt marked M7 62316 with... Sign up for a Colt M7 bayonet 62316 with its textured scabbard, shows marks from tension! Go to -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Enter your email and we will notify you when restocked shipping LAS! A lot more info available this one for 15 years or so, -. Condition and guaranteed original West German usaf M7 just appeared on ebay ebay for almost 100 dollars own a in! Dark parkerization, blade, original factory edge january 13, 2012 in EDGED WEAPONS, Hey!! Going in and out of the scabbard with a Colt M7 bayonets were made by Universal Industries 1961-... To buy is the Imperial/Colt marked M7 bayonet made in Germany '' and a M8A1 scabbard marked..., also produced private-label M7 bayonets were produced scabbard, minimal wear RZM and is marked,. Bayonets for Colt 24, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900 21.5 15.5!, original factory edge with ease ; on the blade made of highly flexible 55Si7 spring (... Classic Firearm Parts may have it in stock rifle, it can also be used with theM4 carbineas as! With insurance and signature required at my ( i the seller. 15 years or so and from!