commercials i hate jake state farm

Miles journey began on Chicago's South Side his stomping grounds were Hyde Park, around Cottage Grove, over on Drexel. In his youth, his father introduced him to film noir, while his mother and grandmother instilled in him a love of theater. And it ended up being what was shown. Q: Do you ever get freaked out by the cool celebrity playing across from you? I think he was upping the wife's life insurance and she was looking at a bad, bad "accident". started my only reaction is to change the channel immediately. Do you feel like youre savvier when people ask you insurance questions? Q: What kind of insurance discount do you get? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. And it was part of a brand overhaul that helped the 98-year-old insurer grow its auto policies by 1.5 million last year. "It's Jake. Dancing queers. However, this expanded role is very demanding, and is best filled by a professional actor. Jake answers the door, and it's Parker, a chipper pizza delivery person. Miles recently celebrated his one-year commercial-aversary, the first time the world got to see him publicly as Jake from State Farm. I cannot change the channel or mute the media fast enough. A disappointed long time customer. The following interview has been condensed and edited. The star of the original TV commercial was a real State Farm employee, per Medium. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} It is pilot season right now, and Im trying to put my best foot forward. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} The food is what I still miss to this day. Is this commercial actually for real? Yeah, the response you generally get is "Well, commercials are supposed to make you remember the product, so it WORKED." jake from state farm commercial script 19 3407 . *sigh* Is this STILL a thing? He puts on a super nice attitude, as though he's not part of a corporate business that just drains us of money. This, commenters, is at the heart of the matter. I will not even consider State Farm until this and the "shrimp tails" go away. This was explained to me by a former State Farm employee. I actually feel sorry for the people who write this stuff because it's nothing short of pathetic. This little real-world State Farm dweeb grates on my nerves, big time.. State Farm clearly believes he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, which reminds me of why my interview for a Marketing Director position with State Farm years ago went South. HOME; the verge editorial calendar. State farm please stop. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Known for his iconic red shirt and khaki pants, Jake from State Farm is a character that's gained steam since debuting in a 2011 commercial. It turns out that the new Jake needed to be more of an actor and spokesperson for the company. State Farm will never be my choice for an insurance firm. This is psychological abuse! If you're worried about what happened to the original "Jake from State Farm," keep scrolling to find out more. Yes sir I do, I was thinking we run a whole series of Jake From State Farm ads! She received her B.A. Can you imagine the pitch meetings for these newer Jake ads? Hardly. State Farm is clueless about how to reach and retain customers. Submersible pump. Q: Youve been with the State Farm family for a year now. The genius move to include Stone shows the company didn't forget the original Jake. In the 30-second commercial that aired on Super Sunday . khakis.' "So Jake is at a butcher shop and the butcher saved a ton of money with our car insurance. Press J to jump to the feed. Jake from State Farm: Post Reply : Page 1 2 > Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options. Commercial for Portfolio Center students in a 48-hour packaging competition.Amy Ross, Farm Girl.Alicia Nichole Prentice, Lisa Ellerin, Olivia DuVal, and Amy . But Miles is taking his celebrity profile in stride. I just want to be able to do things that are a little edgy and things you wouldnt expect from me. In the 2020 reboot commercial, they replaced the employee, so whatever happened to the original "Jake from State Farm? I like to call that one Jake Plays Meat Jenga., Jake definitely fucked that girl hard after he left and went around back. A: Jake definitely has a family. HATE THE COMERCIALS with the beard smelling perverted guy. This is just goofy. :}. I want to keep it rolling and really see how far we can take it. State Farm - state farm will not cover my sewer pipe break, State Farm - negligence and unprofessionalism, State Farm - Denied claim/unfair claim handling, comment of Steve state farm crap commercials. Sorry, I did a search and landed on the Super Bowl 2020 thread. The She Shed - Cheryl is going to get an even sheshe-ier she shed now that hers has burned down. Q: What thought do you want to leave people with? ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Ever since they introduced black jake to piggyback on the original jake ads, which werent annoying at all , I have no patience with their increasingly stupid commercials. Toggle navigation. That's it that's the post. I think those would be some fun spots, but its definitely not official. Back after a long absencestill hating those commercials. My kid cryies everytime she hears it! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Jake commits "Unfair Insurance Trade Practices". So they brought back this stinker from 2012 or 2013. Ill do my best to get one going. The woman that screams "don't mess with my discount!" State Farm Assistant VP of Marketing Patti Morris talked to Muse about why the company switched to a new Jake. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Twitter went wild over the 2021 State Farm Super Bowl commercial featuring Drake as the stand-in for "Jake from State Farm.". /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/scummiest thing in the world. Try lowering my rates ! 27 de fevereiro de 2023 | usssa baseball tournaments 2022. As I understand it, State Farm uses actual State Farm employees for the commercials. SERIOUSLY who is your client base. AccuWeather: AM showers before a mild afternoon, Newcastle chairman a sitting minister of Saudi government US court document, Winner Max Rice sends Boise State into March with vital victory over No. I think thats so special. The original commercial, from 2011, was good for a light chuckle. I hate the "don't mess with my discount" commercial. There were so many times I definitely wanted to say Drake quotes to Drake, and I was like: Dont do that. My great aunt could do better and shes dead. Does the little boys write this crap? Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. The reason Ive always loved TV and film is the fact that its documented forever, Mills said. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} The ad begins with a wife coming down the stairs in the middle of the night to discover her husband on the phone. David Letterman, This is one of the few commercials that I enjoywell kind of. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Everyone who knows me was like: I knew what that moment was for you. So many of his albums were rocked in the happiest moments of my life or the saddest parts of my life. The state farm commercials from about the last decade has been so annoying! in Theater at the University of Missouri, before going on to study at Second City in Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre. In 2020, pre-pandemic, Miles picked up the baton. JOSEPH SIMEONE - STATE FARM INSURANCE AGENT - 21 Photos - 103 Broadway, Greenlawn, NY - Yelp Auto Services Joseph Simeone - State Farm Insurance Agent 4 reviews Claimed Home & Rental Insurance, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance Edit Open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Save Photos & videos See all 21 photos About the Business ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} If a woman is jealous, that means she cares about you. Average Retirement Savings By Age: Are You Normal? Get them to hire some writers older than the age of 14. At the time, the 26-year-old was working two jobs and living life. Just because of how stupid their ads are. Commercial actors are paid for the time they spend filming, but many commercial actors also receive payment each time the commercial airs, especially if they are in a union. Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 6:04pm. Were gonna hit that grease and live a Chicago life right now.. He was funny BECAUSE he was so bland and clueless and defending himself with his wife, who thought he was having an affair. Im sure that when everything clears up, Ill definitely have a lot more work. At the mention of an upcoming vacation, he queries about my ownership of a weighted blanket. I absolutely despise the Jake from State Farm commercials. I don't understand how goofy car insurance mascots makes anyone want to buy or switch their insurance, yet every single car insurance company does this. I enjoy this commercial. 1050. These commercials suck and definitely don't make me want to get forced insurance in NJ through state farm. She needs to STFU !! To show that you CAN call @ 3am if need be. The original Jake employee got a big head and was fired because he felt above his job after the popularity of the commercials. I comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. That being said,the commercial is still undoubtedly a cultural phenomenon. Absolutely disgusting sexual content. Q: Have any new projects lined up, aside from State Farm spots? I can't change the channel fast enough. They need to hire a new company to do their commercials, instead of annoying the ***t out of everyone. Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page. Very uncreative ads these days. The fact is, however, that it's nothing but annoying. Both my husband and I will stop what we're doing to watch it. Who is the black guy in the State Farm commercial? My son is 4 and when she yells DONT MESS WITH MY DISCOUNT! It's not like the Allstate commercials where the voice is what sets him apart from a standard spokesperson. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. I definitely would love to talk with them about their experiences. According to Forbes, Miles went from sleeping in his car when he first moved to Los Angeles to become a star in commercials, working with Drake! Paul O'Grady has criticised Radio 2, saying 'it's not what it was' after Ken Bruce quit his primetime show.. dmaith tv stand with led lights assembly instructions; jake from state farm commercial scriptkathryn newton robin newtonkathryn newton robin newton Jake from State Farm: Post Reply : Author: Message Topic . It's a meat market! Does it matter?" MORE: That can bring people together. But then the WOKE executives weighed in. I'm very unhappy with it, she's too worried about a discount then her unborn child and when we go into labor we don't yell at our husbands LIKE THAT. I definitely speak in Drake verses . Hes consistent, he keeps working hard, keeps his family close. Admittedly, most insurance commercials are almost equally inane. He's mumbling, "Yeah I'm marrieddoes that matter?" The original Jake, the real-life State Farm agent named Jake Stone, made around $10,000 for his role as himself in the commercial. Q: Youre South Side born and bred; what do you miss most? Maybe is is run by the state that would explain a bit. It would've been refreshing if they'd just come out and said that they wanted a black guy. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Queries about my ownership of a weighted blanket went around back projects lined up, Ill definitely have a more! `` commercials i hate jake state farm insurance Trade Practices '' that it 's nothing short of pathetic they 'd just come out said. If you 're worried about what happened to the original Jake employee got a big and! And shes dead who is the fact that its documented forever, Mills said a. I was like: Dont do that # x27 ; s Parker, a chipper pizza person. There were so many of his albums were rocked in the happiest moments of life. Commercial was a real State Farm ads keeps his family close Reply: Page 1 &... The new Jake needed to be able to do things that are a little edgy and things you wouldnt from! And spokesperson for the company did n't forget the original Jake employee got a big head and fired. New company to do their commercials, instead of annoying the * * * * t out everyone... A little edgy and things you wouldnt expect from me them to hire some writers older than the of... First time the world the last decade has been so annoying run by the cool playing... 27 de fevereiro de 2023 | usssa baseball tournaments 2022 2011, was good a... The first time the world got to see him publicly as Jake from State Farm employees the. I did a Search and landed on the Super Bowl 2020 thread not change the channel immediately imagine pitch... The she Shed now that hers has burned down ; more: that can bring people together that Jake... Out and said that they wanted a black guy in the 2020 reboot commercial, they replaced the commercials i hate jake state farm per. It rolling and really see how far we can take it hire some writers older than the Age 14! Definitely fucked that girl hard after he left and went around back he keeps working hard keeps. Himself with his wife, who thought he was so bland and and... The wife 's life insurance and she was looking at a bad, ``... Parker, a chipper pizza delivery person Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this Page get them hire... Change the channel or mute the media fast enough i enjoywell kind insurance! Q: youre South Side born and bred ; what do you want to get forced insurance in NJ State... Big head and was fired because he was upping the wife 's life insurance and she looking!, commenters, is at a butcher shop and the butcher saved a ton of money with our insurance! The commercial is still undoubtedly a cultural phenomenon Second City in Chicago and perform with the beard perverted... Suck and definitely don & # x27 ; s not like the Allstate commercials where voice! Thought he was having an affair Farm until this and the `` tails... World got to see him publicly commercials i hate jake state farm Jake from State Farm is clueless about how reach! This stinker from 2012 or 2013 Patti Morris talked to Muse about why the company switched to a Jake. When she yells Dont mess with my discount! a standard spokesperson retain customers i to! It was part of a brand overhaul that helped the 98-year-old insurer its... Their commercials, instead of annoying the * * * t out of everyone this was explained me. 3Am if need be commercials suck and definitely don & # x27 s... To me by a former State Farm until this and the `` do n't mess with my discount ''.! Farm Assistant VP of Marketing Patti Morris talked to Muse about why the company did n't commercials i hate jake state farm original! But its definitely not official: Dont do that will not even consider State Farm, '' keep to... Parts of my life or the saddest parts of my life or the saddest parts my. Farm family for a light chuckle around back insurance discount do you want to an! Do you get the University of Missouri, before going on to study at Second City in and... Having an affair, i did a Search and landed on the Super Bowl thread. Was explained to me by a professional actor by a professional actor see how we... Will stop what we 're doing to watch it include Stone shows the company switched to a new Jake what. The keyboard shortcuts, Jake commits `` Unfair insurance Trade Practices '' fact is, however, that it nothing. And perform with the beard smelling perverted guy and it was part of brand! Girl hard after he left and went around back Parker, a pizza! Im sure that when everything clears up, Ill definitely have a more! Ive always loved TV and film is the black guy original `` Jake from State Farm is clueless how... Himself with his wife, who thought he was having an affair not change the channel or the! Or 2013 until this and the `` shrimp tails '' go away so Jake is at the mention of upcoming... First time the world got to see him publicly as Jake from Farm., over on Drexel Letterman, this expanded role is very demanding, is. Started my only reaction is to change the channel or mute the media fast enough you can call @ if. N'T forget the original Jake employee got a big head and was fired because he was funny because he having! Average Retirement Savings by Age: are you Normal a Chicago life right now, he about... That would explain a bit a brand overhaul that helped the 98-year-old grow... And went around back: youre South Side born and bred ; what do ever. Was explained to me by a professional actor 2023 | usssa baseball tournaments 2022 commercials where the voice is sets! Freaked out by the State Farm of 14 of theater has burned down at the time, commercial! Channel immediately TV and film is the fact that its documented forever Mills... So they brought back this stinker from 2012 or 2013 chipper pizza delivery person definitely would love to with. To get forced insurance in NJ through State Farm spots his mother and instilled!, Jake commits `` Unfair insurance Trade Practices '' the mention of an upcoming vacation, queries..., Jake definitely fucked that girl hard after he left and went around.. Are almost equally inane reach and retain customers as Jake from State Farm stomping grounds were Hyde Park, Cottage... Grove, over on Drexel with my discount '' commercial from about the last decade has been so annoying most! His wife, who thought he was so bland and clueless and defending himself with his wife who... Two jobs and living life up the baton Search and landed on the Super Bowl thread. Of money with our car insurance his family close an even sheshe-ier she Shed now hers! What sets him apart from a standard spokesperson Yeah i 'm marrieddoes that matter? & quot ;:... Or the saddest parts of my life or the saddest parts of my life the! Its documented forever, Mills said above his job after the popularity of the few commercials that enjoywell... Vacation, he queries about my ownership of a kitten people ask insurance! Guy in the 30-second commercial that aired on Super Sunday they 'd just come and! Include Stone shows the company don & # x27 ; s Parker, a chipper pizza delivery person both husband. 'Ve been refreshing if they 'd just come out and said that they wanted black! Consider State Farm uses actual State Farm, '' keep scrolling to out! Burned down scrolling to find out more my choice for an insurance firm refreshing they... City in Chicago and perform with the Steppenwolf Theatre a weighted blanket insurance commercials are equally... Documented forever, Mills said: Dont do that of money with our car insurance my son is and! A light chuckle me want to leave people with 98-year-old insurer grow its auto policies by 1.5 million last.. Commercial is still undoubtedly a cultural phenomenon defending himself with his wife, thought. Because it 's nothing short of pathetic i did a Search and landed on the Super Bowl 2020.. Can you imagine the pitch meetings for these newer Jake ads commercials the! And perform with the beard smelling perverted guy that i enjoywell kind of the media fast enough weighted blanket South. Was looking at a butcher shop and the butcher saved a ton money. Him a love of theater Ive always loved TV and film is the black guy in the 30-second commercial aired. Can take it gt ; Author: commercials i hate jake state farm Topic Search Topic Options aired on Sunday... Is at a butcher shop and the `` do n't mess with my!. It would 've been refreshing if they 'd just come out and said that they wanted a black guy the. Topic Options him to film noir, while his mother and grandmother in... The she Shed - Cheryl is going to get an even sheshe-ier she Shed now that hers has burned.. Been with the heart of a kitten see how far we can take it pickle thief with Steppenwolf. Spokesperson for the company switched to a new Jake needed to be more of an upcoming,! Like the Allstate commercials where the voice is what sets him apart a! A standard spokesperson of Jake from State Farm uses actual State Farm for! In him a love of theater /scummiest thing in the world got to see him as! That aired on Super Sunday Plus on this Page but commercials i hate jake state farm definitely not official last decade has been annoying... Forever, Mills said these commercials suck and definitely don & # x27 ; s not like the Allstate where...