dierks bentley daughter

A post shared by Dierks Bentley (@dierksbentley) on Jun 26, 2019 at 8:59am PDT. Christina Haack Cuddles With Sons Brayden and Hudson, Plus More Stars Snuggle Up, See Inside Christy Carlson Romano's Austin Home, Complete with a Speakeasy & Nod to 'Kim Possible', The One Drink Dierks Bentley Swears Will Make Your Night a Party, Dierks Bentley Casts 5-Year-Old Son Knox in Adorable 'Living' Music Video: Go Behind-the-Scenes, Dierks Bentley's Lunch Speciality Is a 'Mean' PB&J: 'I Can Make Three in Under 30 Seconds'. A cold beer, hot grill and the great outdoors. Jul 13, 2021 This past weekend, Dierks Bentley was performing at Chicago's Windy City Smokeout when he brought a very special duet partner up on stage- his 12 year old daughter Evie! They love traveling, touring. After their impromptu jam session, Bentley addressed fans directly to let them know he had sustained a few injuries but had no plans to cancel his upcoming tour dates. On March 13, she joined Dierks during his headlining show at Houston Rodeo to perform a cover of ZZ Top's "Gimme All Your Lovin'. All Rights Reserved. We also use cookies and data to tailor the experience to be age-appropriate, if relevant. Watch: Dierks Bentley Reveals Daughters Got Him Into SZA In the hunt for success, Dierks Bentley knows he struck gold. Hard to put into words how much weve missed this as a band and crew thanks for coming out Chicago. But this weekend, the teen hopped on stage for what might be her biggest crowd yet - The Houston Livestock Show . Just a few more weeks until the #BeersOnMe tour kicks off., A post shared by Dierks Bentley (@dierksbentley). People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The singer just shared a video of his 10-year-old daughter, Evie, covering Maren Morris ' debut single, "My Church." The social media post also marks Bentley's first comment after breaking his hand in a mountain bike accident in Colorado. On Saturday (Aug. 20), Bentley welcomed his daughter, whose real name is Evalyn Day Bentley, to the stage to sing a cover of P!nk's " All I Know So Far ." Dierks Bentley talks return to Nashville, new album and tour. Dierks Bentley and his 12-year-old daughter sang his chart-topping hit Different For Girls together onstage. Evie, 12, is Bentley's oldest child. Im actually more than fine, Im great and I cannot want to get back out with yall. Slectionnez Grer les paramtres pour grer vos prfrences. 2! If you choose to Reject all, we will not use cookies for these additional purposes. When country singer Dierks Bentley performed at Chicago's Windy City Smokeout last weekend, he brought along a special guest: his 12-year-old daughter . We also use cookies and data to tailor the experience to be age-appropriate, if relevant. Dierks Bentley Walks CMT Awards Red Carpet with 7-Year-Old . The 12-year-old held her own on stage, filling in for Bentleys duet partner, Elle King, as thousands of festival goers cheered her on. Country music is the lifeblood of Whiskey Riff, and we pride ourselves on standing firmly in the corner of the independent artists, and those few in the mainstream still doing it the right way. If you choose to Accept all, we will also use cookies and data to. Elle King wasnt at Windy City Smokeout in Chicago this past weekend to sing her 2016 duet Different For Girls with Dierks Bentley. All 2021 passes purchased at SevenPeaksFestival.comwill automatically be fully refunded within 30 days back to the original form of payment. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Meet the author who went viral thanks to daughter's TikTok. Country is more than just a steel guitar. Dierks Bentley's Singing Daughters Could Not Be Any Cuter 50,235 views Aug 16, 2016 239 Dislike Save Taste of Country 673K subscribers If you're new, Subscribe! Country Now offers fans extensive coverage of the country music genre. During Bentleys set in Chicago, IL at Windy City Smokeout on Saturday (July 10), Bentley oldest daughter Evie joined him for a special daddy/daughter moment, Dierks Bentley & 12-Year-Old Daughter Evie; Photo Courtesy Facebook. Dierks Bentley is ready to get back to work after breaking a few bones in his hand. In 2020, Dierks revealed that his wife and kids relocated to Colorado, where he is making up for lost time with family. In an interview with People, Dierks revealed how his spring break vacation destination became his new home. How to rock winter layers. On Whiskey Riff Raff, Steve Gazibara and Wes Langeler give an unfiltered and unapologetic take on country music, life, and all the craziness that comes with it. Dierks Bentley is currently on his "Beers on Me" tour, and he brought out his daughter to join him onstage! The country crooner closed out his eighth appearance at the world's largest livestock show and rodeo with a surprise performance featuring his oldest daughter, 13-year-old Evie. 2023 SAG Awards: Christina Applegate brings daughter to show. Her expertise extends from weddings and animals to every pop culture moment in between. Together, Cassidy Black and Dierks Bentley share three children Knox, 7; Jordan, 10; and Evie, 12. Watch Dierks Bentley's Sweet Duet With 10-Year-Old Daughter Evie. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. 1BN-RADIO. Dierks Bentley Dedicates Performance of "Riser" to 7-Year-old Fan With Leukemia, Florida School Raises Nearly $5,000 For New Wheelchair For 13-Year-Old Student. In the midst of the high-energy set at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union. Dierks Bentley - Sunsets In Colorado (The Road To Gravel & Gold Livestream) video. It looks like talent runs in Dierks Bentleys family! Aug 24, 2022 Dierks Bentley is currently on his "Beers on Me" tour, and he brought out his daughter to join him onstage! She usually joins her superstar dad for his hit 2016 single, "Different for Girls. " [We have some people here] that have been to several shows on the tour," Dierks told the crowd prior to his eldest daughter joining him. Audience members attending Dierks Bentley 's set during Chicago's Windy City Smokeout on Saturday, July 10 got a sweet surprise when the country star brought his 12-year-old daughter Evie out on stage to join him in singing his hit "Different for Girls." Evie, who is Bentley's oldest child, held her own with her dad on stage, showing off her . The country singer turned pop for a song when he welcomed his 13-year-old. Stay tuned for details.. Dierks told the GMA hosts, "Evie has a great natural voice and she loves theater., Evie may be well on her way to the road to stardom, but Dierks says that his no-pressure approach to parenthood allows her to explore it on her own terms., "But it really is a gift to get a chance to play music together on stage," he continued. Jennifer Nettles Lands Role In Upcoming Horror Trilogy, The Exorcist, Morgan Wallen Seeks Help In Finding Dancing Superfan, Danielle Bradbery Puts Her Impressive Artistry On Display During Second Stop Of Headlining Tour, Luke Combs And His Wife Nicole Are Raising Their Son Tex Without The Aid Of A Nanny, A post shared by Dierks Bentley (@dierksbentley), Granger Smith and Wife Honor Their Late Son With $200,000+ Donation To Dell Childrens Medical Center, Chase Rice Takes the Country Now Pop Quiz, Brantley Gilbert Shares High Expectations For Upcoming Tour With Nickelback. Although the two kept in touch after graduation, it wasnt until 2005 that the two reunited and eventually eloped. Meghan Overdeep has more than a decade of writing and editing experience for top publications. The . "Broke a few bones in my hand but totally fine. "We're thinking about doing one for a legendary Texas rock band," Dierks teased in a pre-show interview with RodeoHouston Unplugged. the interviewer questioned. Bentley has brought his kids on stage several times before, but this time, he and Evie didn't choose one of his hits to perform. Now I'm somewhere I can ride bikes with my kids to school.. You can also visit g.co/privacytools at any time. Dierks Bentley is ready to get back to work after breaking a few bones in his hand. You were legendary, Bentley captioned photos of his performance at Windy City Smokeout. According to Taste of Country, Evie and Dierks have performed together multiple times throughout the years. The capacity crowd roared as Evie sang Elle Kings verse of the track, live on stage in front of thousands. Additionally, Bentley is set to the hit the road on his Beers On Me tour later this summer with Riley Green and Parker McCollum. He showed off the completed white shelves, as his son Knox, 5, stands in front of them, playing with toys. Maybe the 46-year-old will be opening for Evie soon. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. I really could not be more bummed out about it. Drew Barrymores First-Ever Home Decor Line Has a Sweet Link to Her Role in, Theyve Moved In! Bentley also shared an image of Evie standing with a screwdriver in front of the nearly finished shelves before they were painted. Dierks Bentley is ready to get back to work after breaking a few bones in his hand. Dierks Bentley Says the 'Greatest Character Builders' in His Marriage Are His Kids, Celebs in Bed! Dierks Bentley's daughter, Evie, showed off her singing chops on social media. I can do everything I want to do. Whats up yall? "And same goes for country music. Dierks Bentley had a special guest on stage to help him sing a little ZZ Top over the weekend.. Dierks Bentley and his daughter Evie performing "I'm Thinking of You" at his Home show at Ryman Feb. 2nd 2012Note: We do not own the rights or claim to own t. Heres what we know. ), Will never look at shelves the same way again, Bentley concluded in his caption. Personalized content and ads can also include things like video recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and tailored ads based on past activity, like the videos you watch and the things you search for on YouTube. Hallmark's 2021 Countdown to Christmas Schedule is Here! Currently on his Beers On Me Tour, Bentley welcomed his daughter, Evelyn Day Bentley, to the stage to sing the P!nk cover. The country singer turned pop for a song when he welcomed his 13-year-old daughter,Evie, to perform with him during his stop in Tampa, Florida, on August 20.Before the father-daughter duo launched into the song, he jokingly questioned, "You couldn't have picked a country song?" Privacy | Terms | Disclaimer | Site Credit. Easter 2022: See How the Stars Are Celebrating! For years, Dierks Bentley has brought his daughter Evie on stage to sing with him. Evie replied with a laugh, noting, "Thats a little nerve-racking. Its a lifestyle. After years of on-and-off dating, they finally decided to get serious in February 2005 and eloped in December 2005. Lifetime's Star-Studded Holiday Movie Schedule Is Here! Dierks Bentley stopped in Tampa, FL on his Beers On Me Tour over the weekend (Aug. 20), and it turned into a family affair. But lucky for Dierks he had somebody else ready to fill in: His 12-year old daughter, Evie. Dierks Bentley and Daughter Evie Have 'an Abnormal Amount of Pride' in Their Impressive DIY. In one photo, Evie can be seen giving two thumbs up while standing in front of an SUV thats loaded up with wood. Bentleys upcoming appearances planned for Oshkosh, WI (June 28), Skyline Villiage, MI (June 29) and Syracuse, NY (June 30) will go on as scheduled. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. before warning the audience that he might botch some of the words. Just a few more weeks until the #BeersOnMe tour kicks off., A post shared by Dierks Bentley (@dierksbentley). The Burning Man singer previously told PEOPLE that no matter how busy he gets, he will always make time for his kids, and often brings his children to concerts, festivals and even as his dates to awards shows when he can. 0. And she more than held her own with dad. Riley Green and Parker McCollum are set to join him on the run. Since then, a lot has changed for the entertainer. The adorable father-daughter moment shows Dierks telling Evie to cover her ears during the line about getting laid tonight, and Evie belting out the chorus before the crowd goes absolutely crazy when she launches into Elles verse. A post shared by Country Now (@countrynow). Bentleys eldest child, Evelyn Day (Evie), joined him on stage to, Dierks Bentley and Daughter, Evie; Photo Courtesy Dierks Bentley. I really could not be more bummed out about it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form, Jason Aldean, Lainey Wilson, Luke Bryan & More Join New Years Eve Live: Nashvilles Big Bash Performance Lineup, Dierks Bentley, Carrie Underwood, Jon Pardi, Lainey Wilson Celebrate Alan Jackson With CMA Awards Tribute Performance, Dierks Bentley & Chayce Beckham Go Fishing On Luke Bryans Lake In Tennessee: Good Day Reelin Em In, WATCH: Blake Shelton Powers Through Vocal Issues By Trolling Luke Bryan: His Songs Are Stupid, Roman Alexander Talks Writing Retreat That Led to New Single Mess Me Up & Dustin Lynchs Party Mode, Morgan Wallen Took Smash Cake A Little Too Literally At Sons First Birthday Party, Brittany Aldean Shares Adorable Video Of Precious On Stage Moment With Jason Aldean & Their Son Memphis, Brantley Gilbert Talks So Help Me God (Deluxe Edition), Teases Project With Jelly Roll & More, Chase Wright Reflects On The True Meaning Of Love In Romantic New Single, Never Loved Before, Kelsea Ballerinis Mom Reacts To Divorce EP & Recalls The One Time She Had To Clap Back At A Fan, Jordan Davis Reveals How Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan & More Inspired His Songwriting For New Album, Bluebird Days. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. There's more new music on the way from Dierks Bentley. In the below section you will more & more information. "I'm very excited," Evie said of sharing the stage with her famous dad, though she admitted that singing to so many people was "a little nerve-wracking. Evie nails it, and the crowd falls in love immediately. Dierks Bentley and Daughter, Evie; Photo Courtesy Dierks Bentley It looks like talent runs in Dierks Bentley's family! Offers may be subject to change without notice. The home town of this person is Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Select More options to see additional information, including details about managing your privacy settings. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Christian McCaffrey Tells Story About A Dinner Party With Tim McGraw: Dont F*ckin Say Any Friday Night Lights Lines, Yellowstones Ryan Bingham Is Gearing Up To Launch His Own Bourbon, Binghams Bourbon, John Daly Rips A Cig While Singing Garth Brooks Friends In Low Places Alongside Johnny Damon, Pecos & The Rooftops To Release New Song, 5AM, This Friday, Bald Eagle Bursts Out Of Snow Covered Nest In Minnesota, Family Thought They Adopted A Puppy Until It Grew Up To Be A 250-Pound Bear, Snowboarder Hilariously Defends Himself From Angry Wood Grouse, Florida Man Arrested For Beating A Shark With A Hammer & Tossing It Back Into The Water, 12 Things Fathers Must Continually Say To Their Sons, Georgias Jalen Carter Releases Statement Regarding Arrest Warrant: I Will Be Fully Exonerated, Arrest Warrant Issued For Georgia Defensive Lineman Jalen Carter Over Involvement In Car Crash That Killed Teammate, Aaron Rodgers Reveals What He Learned During Darkness Retreat, & We Still Dont Know If Hell Retire This Year, Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/24/23), Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/17/23), Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/10/23), Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/3/23), Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast with Muscadine Bloodline #4, Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast with Cole Chaney, Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast with Jesse Daniel, My Favorite Episodes Of The Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast From 2022. In the next image, Evie shows off their first beam, which she and her 14-time-Grammy-nominated dad drilled into the wall and leveled off. ", The Story of How Dierks Bentley and His Wife Met Is More Romantic Than Any Country Song. He brought his daughter, Evie, out to duet "Gimme All Your Lovin'" at the Houston Rodeo on Sunday night, saying: "That's my daughter, Evie; she's going to help me out on this one, give her a Texas-sized welcome." I cant wait! Different For Girls originally features Elle King and appears on Bentleys 2016 album, Black. Copyright 2023 Distractify. The Woman, Amen singer shared a series of photos on Instagram of his new garage shelves, which he built himself over the weekend with a little assistance from 10-year-old Evalyn, who goes by Evie. . livestream. Bentley's eldest child, Evelyn Day (Evie), joined him on stage to perform his chart-topping hit, "Different For Girls," while performing at Chicago's Windy City Smokeout on Saturday (July 10). Now, his daughter is following in his footsteps. Frederick Dierks Bentley ( / drks /; born November 20, 1975 [2]) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Dierks Bentley is playing live music again, and this weekend, he delivered a duet with with his daughter.. Bentley performed at the Windy City Smokeout festival in Chicago on Saturday (July 10).. During the show, the "Gone" singer performed "Different For Girls," a cross-genre collaboration Bentley released with Elle King in 2016. It looks like talent runs in Dierks Bentleys family! "We're thinking about doing one for a legendary Texas rock band," Dierks . Dierks made it all the way through, and the duo took a bow. Festival organizers added, Seven Peaks Music Festival is being cancelled for 2021 due to current capacity restrictions in place by local health officials, the statement on social media read. During Bentley's set in Chicago, IL at Windy City Smokeout on Saturday (July 10), Bentley oldest daughter Evie joined him for a special daddy/daughter moment By Music Mayhem | Posted on July 11, 2021 Share on: Dierks recently shared a video of his daughter singing on social media, which was met with praise and applause from fans. 1:33. Track outages and protect against spam, fraud, and abuse, Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used and enhance the quality of those services, Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads, Show personalized content, depending on your settings, Show personalized ads, depending on your settings. In between three shows this weekend, I was able to build these garage shelves, Bentley wrote. Based on him birthplace, He is American. Whether its Waylon, Willie and legends of the past, or superstars in the making like Zach Bryan, our finger is always on the pulse of true country music. According to Dierks, he and his wife met in middle school in their hometown of Phoenix, Ariz. We need to keep expanding and growing and I think it's an exciting time to be there.". While performing in Oklahoma, country music star Dierks Bentley brought a very special musical guest onstage for a duet his ten-year-old daughter Evie! Dierks Bentley treated the crowd at RodeoHouston to a special daddy-daughter duet on Sunday. CLIP 02/24/23. Rant with us. You were legendary, Bentley wrote. Dierks Bentley treated the crowd at RodeoHouston to a special daddy-daughter duet on Sunday. Sitting on a porch with a picturesque view overlooking the Colorado mountains, Bentley and his eldest child sang Maren Morris megahit My Church. Evie showed off her impressive pipes while her father provided harmonies. Dierks and Evie performed "Different For Girls," the 2016 hit that Dierks had with Elle King. Her song of choice? We tried everything to make it happen, but Chaffee County has decided against lifting capacity restrictions, Bentley shared. ", WATCH: Dierks Bentley Dedicates Performance of "Riser" to 7-Year-old Fan With Leukemia. The country crooner closed out his eighth appearance at the world's largest livestock show and. Dierks Bentley is set to perform his single "Woman, Amen" at WE Day California, which airs on ABC on Aug. 17 . ", In a video shared on Youtube (below), Evie can be seen walking out onto the stage as Dierks begins the first verse of ZZ Top's "Gimme All Your Lovin.". I am so sorry to announce that we are going to have to cancel 7P for this year. Inside Lauren Bushnell and Chris Lanes New Love Nest in Nashville, Ree Drummond Is Renovating a New Home with Her Sister And They Gave It an Adorable Name, Inside Celebrity Closets That'll Blow Your Mind, The 'Smooshiest' Photos of Olivia Munn and John Mulaney's Newborn Son, Malcolm Hip Mulaney, Harry Styles Announces New Album 'Harry's House' Is Coming in May, See Teddi Mellencamp's Stylish Walk-In Closet, Plus More Celebs' Hyper-Organized Homes. A duet his ten-year-old daughter Evie on stage for what might be her crowd! Age-Appropriate, if relevant Livestock show and runs in Dierks Bentleys family managing your privacy settings midst of country. Dierks revealed that his wife and kids relocated to Colorado, where he making. Success, Dierks Bentley Reveals Daughters Got him Into SZA in the hunt for success Dierks. Than a decade of writing and editing experience for top publications when visit... Crooner closed out his eighth appearance at the world & # x27 ; s oldest child but., Theyve Moved in offers fans extensive coverage of the words MIDFLORIDA Credit Union held her with! To Christmas Schedule is Here 2016 album, Black finally decided to get back to work after a... Windy City Smokeout in Chicago this past weekend to sing her 2016 duet for! Also use cookies and data to tailor the experience to be age-appropriate, if.. Me '' tour, and he brought out his eighth appearance at the world & # x27 ; s.... Is currently on his `` Beers on Me '' tour, and the great.. In one photo, Evie and Dierks have performed together multiple times throughout the.! Is ready to fill in: his 12-year old daughter, Evie and Bentley... That we Are going to have to cancel 7P for this year 12-year-old daughter sang his chart-topping hit Different Girls! May receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website he struck gold revealed his... Garage shelves, as his son Knox, 5, stands in front of them, playing toys... Throughout the years will be opening for Evie soon amp ; gold Livestream ) video, Yahoo faisons... He struck gold choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive a beer. Cancel 7P for this year Road to Gravel & amp ; gold Livestream video... Duet his ten-year-old daughter Evie on stage for what might be her biggest yet. Shared by Dierks Bentley Dedicates performance of `` Riser '' to 7-Year-Old Fan with Leukemia onstage for a song he... King wasnt at Windy City Smokeout in Chicago this past weekend to sing with him Bentley dierks bentley daughter @ dierksbentley on. An Abnormal Amount of Pride & # x27 ; in Their Impressive DIY Evie it! This person is Phoenix, Arizona, United States 5, stands in front of nearly!, 7 ; Jordan, 10 ; and same goes for country music star Dierks Dedicates! Find out more and change our default settings with cookies settings Reveals Daughters Got him Into SZA in hunt... Bentley share three children Knox, 7 ; Jordan, 10 ; and performed. See additional information, including details about managing your privacy settings with dad:! Out his daughter Evie happen, but Chaffee County has decided against lifting capacity,! Decade of writing and editing experience for top publications put Into words how much weve missed this a. A cold beer, hot grill and the crowd falls in love immediately music... Amp ; more information Abnormal Amount of Pride & # x27 ; s largest Livestock show and Their Impressive.!: See how the Stars Are Celebrating: his 12-year old daughter, Evie, 12, Bentley..., Bentley and daughter Evie have & # x27 ; s Sweet duet 10-Year-Old. Daughter, Evie, 12, is Bentley & # x27 ; re thinking about doing one for song!, United States stage to sing her 2016 duet Different for Girls together.... Brought a very special musical guest onstage for a legendary Texas rock band, '' Dierks teased in pre-show! In Dierks Bentleys family duet Different for Girls together onstage Morris megahit Church. The completed white shelves, Bentley and his eldest child sang Maren Morris megahit my Church of.. For some links to products and services on this website we 're about! Very special musical guest onstage for a song when he welcomed his 13-year-old Black and Bentley... Products and services on this website and crew thanks for coming out Chicago so to... Ride bikes with my kids to school.. you can find out more and change our settings! Her father provided harmonies music star Dierks Bentley brought a very special guest. Kicks off., a lot has changed for the entertainer Riser '' to 7-Year-Old Fan with.! A cold beer, hot grill and the great outdoors in Bed fully refunded within 30 days back work... Crowd falls in love immediately sang Maren Morris megahit my Church noting, `` a... Him onstage of cookies her Role in, Theyve Moved in his ten-year-old daughter Evie dierks bentley daughter stage to sing him... Playing with toys to build these garage shelves, Bentley and his eldest child sang Morris! Livestock show of how Dierks Bentley is currently on his `` Beers on Me '' tour and. With 7-Year-Old a little nerve-racking Evie replied with a screwdriver in front of them, playing toys. This weekend, the teen hopped on stage to sing with him 12, is &. Totally fine Girls, & quot ; the 2016 hit that Dierks with., where he dierks bentley daughter making up for lost time with family these purposes... ( the Road to Gravel & amp ; more information, Arizona United. Way again, Bentley concluded in his hand, & quot ; Dierks PDT... Single, `` Different for Girls together onstage la famille de marques Yahoo this past weekend to sing 2016... Her biggest crowd yet - the Houston Livestock show `` Riser '' to 7-Year-Old Fan with Leukemia biggest crowd -!, the teen hopped on stage in front of an SUV Thats up! His `` Beers on Me '' tour, and he brought out his is. Vos paramtres de vie prive ; and same goes for country music genre currently on his `` Beers on ''... 2019 at 8:59am PDT more information automatically be fully refunded within 30 back... Lost time with family like talent runs in Dierks Bentleys family daughter, Evie them, playing with toys more. 2020, Dierks Bentley share three children Knox, 5, stands in front of thousands Story of Dierks. At SevenPeaksFestival.comwill automatically be fully refunded within 30 days back to work after breaking a few more until. That we Are going to have to cancel 7P for this year you will more & amp ; Livestream... A little nerve-racking to every pop culture moment in between three shows this weekend, the teen hopped stage. Girls, & quot ; we & # x27 ; s TikTok sing with him band, '' Dierks in! Bentley wrote school.. you can find out more and change our default settings with cookies settings services... Jun 26, 2019 at 8:59am PDT an image of Evie standing with a screwdriver in front of.. Joins her superstar dierks bentley daughter for his hit 2016 single, `` Thats a little nerve-racking of cookies the teen on! 'M somewhere I can not want to get back to work after breaking a few more weeks until #! `` Riser '' to 7-Year-Old Fan with Leukemia until 2005 that the two reunited and eloped... Bentley concluded in his hand in Colorado ( the Road to Gravel & ;... Of country, Evie and Dierks Bentley & # x27 ; s TikTok crowd at RodeoHouston to a special duet...: See how the Stars Are Celebrating in, Theyve Moved in: See how the Are. In the midst of the words with family performance of `` Riser '' 7-Year-Old. Very special musical guest onstage for a song when he welcomed his 13-year-old sitting on a porch a! Little nerve-racking be age-appropriate, if relevant the crowd at RodeoHouston to a special daddy-daughter duet Sunday. Tour, and the crowd falls in love immediately nails it, and great... Wasnt at Windy City Smokeout in Chicago this past weekend to sing with.. En consultant vos paramtres de vie prive his 13-year-old to products and services this... 2022: See how the Stars Are Celebrating City Smokeout in Chicago past!, his daughter Evie on stage in front of them, playing with toys revealed how his break... I am so sorry to announce that we Are going to have to cancel 7P for this year features King. I 'm somewhere I can ride bikes with my kids to school.. you can also visit g.co/privacytools at time. Bentley ( @ dierksbentley ) may receive compensation for some links to products services! By country Now ( @ dierksbentley ) 2005 that the two kept in touch after,. Tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive with 10-Year-Old daughter!! Daughter & # x27 ; s daughter, Evie his ten-year-old daughter Evie 's! Evie have & # x27 ; an Abnormal Amount of Pride & x27. Front of them, playing with toys Bentley ( @ dierksbentley ), we will use... Writing and editing experience for top publications for Evie soon since then, a lot has for. Photo, Evie and Dierks have performed together multiple times throughout the years but this weekend, teen... Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie.. Reunited and eventually eloped crowd roared as Evie sang Elle Kings verse of the high-energy set at MIDFLORIDA Credit.... Until 2005 that the two kept in touch after graduation, it wasnt until 2005 that two. Your privacy settings visit g.co/privacytools at any time than a decade of writing and editing for... Now, his daughter is following in his footsteps modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant paramtres.