douglas county kansas court docket

Marriage records are only open to certain individuals according to the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA). View Bourbon County District Court attorney dockets by attorney name, date, and time. against On September 22, 2022 a case was filed Please wait a moment while we load this page. View the Chase County District Court docket by judge or attorney. Myers, Thomas G, Attn: Criminal History Records Section 8 840 Main Street Lookup Douglas county court records in KS with district, circuit, municipal, & federal courthouse dockets and court case lookup. Notice: Your use of CourtCaseFinder.com is conditioned on your full compliance with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Bittner, Ashley Brianna, On September 23, 2022 a case was filed Gundberg, Anthony, Brown, Beatrice, in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Phone: (785) 832-6190 Related Documents. 7th District KS. Jaisean Smith vs. Kansas Department of Revenue, et al. Case number, party names, and hearing type are included. If I am summoned for jury service, will I automatically sit as a juror on a case? The daily docket for Douglas County District Court is available here, and a calendar of hearings set for the next six months is available here. All Rights Reserved. The following is for information purposes only. On August 26, 2022 a case was filed Record seekers often need vital records for getting passports or enrolling in schools. How can I get a judge to perform my marriage ceremony? This page provides information about Court Dockets and Calendars resources in Kansas.Links are grouped by those that cover courts statewide, for multiple counties, and then by individual county. Requesters can obtain civil court records at the clerk's office of different municipal courts in Douglas County. represented by 2 On August 9, 2022 a case was filed View the District Court calendars for Anderson, Coffey, Franklin, and Osage Counties by date or attorney. On September 30, 2020, the State of Kansas charged Troy Douglas Renkemeyer, an attorney admitted to practice law in the State of Kansas, with one count of breach of privacy, a severity level 8-person felony in violation of K.S.A. About How Do I. The county's populationone of the fastest-growing in the state of Kansaswas estimated to be 116,383 in the year 2009, making it the fifth-largest in the state. Foster, Respondent, Sandra Louise Nentchev, Petitioner vs. Anton Dragomirov Nentchev, Respondent, Deon Marie Prue, Petitioner vs. Robert Wayne Prue, Respondent, Megan Luttrell, Petitioner vs. Mark Luttrell, Respondent, TASHIA M. OWEN, Petitioner vs. Lucas W Remby, Respondent, Travis Eugene DeVader, Petitioner vs. Shannon R. Lines, Respondent, Shannon M Hamilton, etal., Petitioner vs. Noble G Lathrom, Respondent, Trevor J. Woodhead, Petitioner vs. Taylor M. Woodhead, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Eric Allen Norris, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. JOHN E JONES III, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. JOVAUGHN L DARTHARD, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Kristopher Koby Alaniz, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Robert Lee Coleman, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Rodney Dashon Robinson, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Royce L Rickman, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. SAMUEL D. HENRY, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. SEIDA D TOKO-MCARTHY, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. TIMOTHY M. DRESSLER, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Theodore J Pinkston, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Timothy George Reed, Respondent, State of Kansas SRS, et al., Petitioner vs. Xavier Khalil Thomas, Respondent. Record seekers may also obtain divorce records online through the approved third-party agency. DCF, Petitioner vs. Benjamin S Washee, Respondent, Caleb Locke, Petitioner vs. Michayla Mikesic, Respondent, Diana Bailey, Petitioner vs. James David Bailey, Respondent, Heather Pilkinton, Petitioner vs. James Pilkinton, Respondent, Kayla A. Wilhelm, Petitioner vs. Kellen J. Wilhelm, Respondent, Larry D. Foster, Petitioner vs. Kylee A. Stewart, William James, Requesters should include the search fee specifying the year when the record was created. On August 11, 2022 a case was filed Douglas County District Court Marriage Records Interested parties requesting Douglas County divorce records must complete and send Divorce Application forms via mail to: Office of Vital Statistics Authorized record custodians in Douglas County often provide free public records online but may require requestors to pay a nominal fee to cover the cost of research or duplication. represented by Wilson County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. http://www.douglascountyks.org/depts/district-court/getting-married. I have been approved for house arrest, but do not have the money to pay a private company. represented by 3 in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. CourtCaseFinder.com is not a consumer reporting agency and does not supply consumer reports as those terms are defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). "This funding strengthens Kansas' victim services and legal assistance programs to advance that mission and promote coordinated community responses . On September 14, 2022 a case was filed As defined by the Open Records Act, KSA 45-215, Douglas County public records are documents generated in the course of official government functions. Case filings/analytics, professional resources, press releases, plenary arguments, recently published decisions, and self-help material are all available via the Office of Judicial Administration. by A Wichita woman has been ordered to serve 27 1/2 years in prison for killing her boyfriend in a moment of rage sparked by what she claimed was physical and mental . Douglas County Court County Court Calendar Civil Motion Calendar Judges' Courtroom Schedule Main Phone 402-444-5387 Probate Division (Guardianships, Conservatorships, Estates, Adoptions) 402-444-7152 Civil and Small Claims Division 402-444-5424 Criminal/Traffic Division Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday Hall of Justice Can I reschedule my court date? As such, requesters can either specify a 5-year period to be searched consecutively or allow the record custodian to search the year selected, including two years before and after. Records that would be an unjustified breach of personal privacy if they were made public. services for any purpose covered by the FCRA, including but not limited to tenant or Douglas: Douglas County Sheriff's Office: $16,590: Douglas: The Sexual Trauma and Abuse Care Center: $50,444: Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury? by in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. What if the jury summons has a wrong address? Fax: (785) 830-1085. Kim, Lisa, and Toller, Patricia, 22-2-00540-14. against Our Services Documents Douglas County Jury Plan Protocols During COVID-19 Pandemic (470.64 KB) Seventh Judicial District Local Court Rules Draft (376.46 KB) against Shawnee County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. There are many reasons for the rise in youth offenders. Inmate records in Douglas County are available on the county sheriff's website. Linn County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. Divorce documents recorded at the Vital Statistics bureau are not publicly available by law. Open Records Requests District Court Records District Attorney's Office Records Sheriff's Office Douglas County Government Records Related Open Documents Open Budget Audit Reports County Archives Bidding and Contracts (Purchasing) Staterecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act ATTN: Court Records Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links. View the weekly docket for Finney County District Court by day and time. According to state laws, marriage records in Douglas County and other parts of Kansas are not open to the public. Yes, Douglas County court records are regarded as public documents according to the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA). Video visits are available at the correctional facility or the visitor's home. Douglas County's vital records include death, birth, marriage, and divorce documents. against Carr, Harold D., 4000 Justice Way Ste. Note that the department accepts mainly state-issued IDs or driver's licenses. Carr, Harold D., View Overbrook Municipal Court dates on the city calendar. On September 16, 2022 a case was filed in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. County Court Div A Civil Return Dates 2022, click here , for 2023, click here. 111 East 11th Street Sedgwick County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. represented by These record checks are fee-based where both the fee and extent of information released is dependent on Kansas statutes and regulations. Douglas County, Kansas Douglas County (county code DG) is a county located in northeast Kansas, in the Central United States. Domestic Clerk / PFA Administrative Assistant. Requesters can obtain birth records by mail, in person, online, or by phone. against in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Examples of these records include criminal, civil, traffic, child support, small claims, and domestic relations records. Saline County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. What if I am a college student, and I am from another state or county, do I still have to serve? District court contacts Future Douglas County juvenile delinquency numbers will show whether or not this approach is working. Staterecords.org uses public and private sources of information to supply you with search DisplayDate Start Time Defendant Judge Courtroom . The record custodian accepts only checks and money orders payable to the 'Kansas Vital Statistics'. On September 16, 2022 a case was filed Why do some juries have different numbers of jurors? Eligible applicants that obtain vital records in Douglas County include: Douglas County vital records are only available at the statewide repository maintained by the Office of Vital Statistics. California Privacy Notice: If you are a California resident, you have the right to know what personal information we collect, the purposes for which we use it, and your options to opt out of its sale. Lawrence, KS, Eudora Police Department View the Ottawa County District Court general schedule. Kothari, Shree Sudhir, Nuxoll, Brandon, and You further agree not to use the information provided for any unlawful purposes and you understand that we cannot confirm that information provided below is accurate or complete. The clerk's jury management duties include insuring that summoning procedures are cost-effective yet meet the needs of the court with minimum disruption to the lives of the jurors summoned. Osage County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. by What are the hours for the office and where is it located? http://www.douglascountyks.org/depts/district-court/getting-married We do not originate, create, or control that information, and we cannot guarantee against To view our holiday schedule Click Here . As such, an agency with these records is not obligated to make those records available to the public. 9 Suite 310. Do I have to post a cash bond to be released on the pretrial program? Chase County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. What do I do? 930 Main Street Lawrence Municipal Court Warrants by Judge name, party names, case number, attorney names, and hearing type are included. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Court Dockets Jury Duty Information Probation Services Marriage License Information Dickinson County 109 E 1st Street Abilene, KS 67410 Phone: 785-263-3142 Fax: 785-263-4407 Geary County 138 E 8th Street Junction City, KS 66441 Phone: 785-762-5221 Fax: 785-762-4420 Marion County 200 S 3rd Street Marion, KS 66861 Phone: 620-382-2104 in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. To learn more, click the following link: Do not sell my info, Kansas Multiple County Court Dockets Calendars. 164 The Kansas Arrest Records Search links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to KS public records. Topeka, KS 66612-1837. by Grocee, Ed et al. Eligible applicants must be any former couples, their children (over 18), their grandparents, parents/guardians, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, and other direct relatives. against Interested parties may also fill out and send a criminal record search request form to the KBI. On September 9, 2022 a case was filed Ellis County - Court Dockets Calendars Resources. Griffith, Denise Winifred, by How do I know this is legitimate? Home; Services; Register; Member Help; Login; Customer Service 1-800-309-9351; Home. against Full Public . Coyne, Charles B, Hearing type, party name, case number, and attorney names are included. None of the information offered by this site can be used for assessing or evaluating a person's eligibility for employment, housing, insurance, credit, or for any other purpose covered under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Because the district court is a court of record, papers received must be carefully preserved for future reference (in case of an appeal) or as a historical record of events as well as the basis for changes in property or liberty rights. Judge name, party names, case number, attorney names, and hearing type are included. Note that this access network charges a fee of $1.50 per search and $1.50 per case retrieved for view on its online platform. Baldwin, KS, Clinton State Park Ranger Station 798 North 1415 Road County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. On August 26, 2022 a case was filed Douglas County criminal records contain information on criminal trials resolved at the local courts. Open Records; CONTACT; . As such, requesters must indicate the consecutive 5-year period you want to search or allow the department to search the year indicated plus two years before and two years after. Douglas County marriage certificates reveal the time, date, and location of marriages that took place in the county. How do I get copies of my marriage license? I have found out that my license is suspended for not appearing in court or not paying my fines on time. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Fees and associated costs must be paid before the records are released. What if an unexpected emergency keeps me from coming to the courthouse while I am on jury duty? 7th District KS. How far back do the Public Access Computers' computer records go? Austin Wade Hrabe, Petitioner vs. Erin Hrabe, Respondent, Cory James Hack, Petitioner vs. Jaberlee Gunn, Respondent, Pennie Vailes, Petitioner vs. Jacob R A Vailes, Respondent. Find Douglas County, Kansas criminal records by name, DOB, and address. On September 20, 2022 a case was filed Douglas County District Court Sheridan, Kelly H, On September 1, 2022 a case was filed by Filter by a specific county without spaces. Online requests through private vendors require extra payments using credit or debit cards. Please visit GoodHire for all your employment screening needs. Any changes made after 1:00pm will not be reflected on the calendar. One Riverfront Plaza. Douglas County marriage certificates reveal the time, date, and location of marriages that took place in the county. Dickinson, John, 1 Johnson, Bobby Allen, and 1 Riverfront Plaza Ace Rentals, Inc, Afterwards, they can perform a background check for either a name-based search which costs $20, or a fingerprint-based search for $35. How do I pay my court costs or restitution? in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Phone: (785) 594-6821 Case number, party names, and hearing type are included. against CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). You further authorize CourtCaseFinder.com to conduct a person search to identify preliminary results of the search subject you entered. that the information will be accurate or up to date. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Case number, party names, and hearing type are included. Marinelli, Mathew Dominic, by The correct fee must be submitted with the request. This central repository maintained by the Office of Judicial Administration is available to requesters at $1.50 per search. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. often depends on the severity of the crime, the number of crimes, and other family matters. Requesters should keep in mind that Douglas County divorce certificates available at the Kansas Vital Statistics department are from July 1, 1911 till date. Applications for divorce certificates should also include the required fees. Seaberg Enterprises, Llc, Civil court case records are also accessible online using the District Courts Record Search tool. 3601 East 25th Street Suggest Listing Pacific Title Co, Inc, On September 6, 2022 a case was filed NW Douglas Rd. The information on this website is taken from records made available by state and local law enforcement departments, courts, city and town halls, and other public and private sources. against Court Records are typically maintained by the courts that produce the records. by Mail requests should include copies of their legal photo IDs of requesters. William Orville Douglas (October 16, 1898 - January 19, 1980) was an American jurist who served as an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, who was known for his strong progressive and civil libertarian views, and is often cited as the U.S. Supreme Court 's most liberal justice ever. Money orders or checks should be written to the Kansas Vital Statistics. Do I have to appear in court for my traffic citation? Mckay, John, by Which cases are handled and what is the fee? represented by against represented by Courts in Douglas County maintain records on everything that occurs during the legal process for future reference, including appeals. On August 23, 2022 a case was filed You may search the docket by typing information into the Find field that is available within the docket (for instance, party name, attorney name, judge name, case number, date, etc.). represented by against Where do I obtain birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificate information? View 7th District Court (Douglas County, KS) hearing times and holiday schedule. On August 9, 2022 a case was filed Traffic Docket Call Vrana N. Pro Tem : Blake C. Glover, Pro Tem Division 03/03/2023 3/3/2023 8:15:00 AM Ayon, Dennis 2020-TR-000828 Traffic Docket Call . Stewart, William James, On August 31, 2022 a case was filed OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY. View the Linn County District Court calendar by date and time. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. . The Court applies current statutes, Supreme Court rulings, and local laws in protecting an individual's rights. On August 29, 2022 a case was filed Humptulips Development, Llc, Note that the Vital Statistics department will only carry out a 5-year search for the fee. Douglas County court records refer to the documents created and maintained by the court clerks of different local courts. As Kansas courts transition to a new centralized case management system, their public records will become available through an online portal. by represented by On September 6, 2022 a case was filed Note that this record does not include the names of prisoners in the state correctional center. Estate Of Albert L Hensler Jr, represented by On September 12, 2022 a case was filed Grays Harbor Community Hospital, District No 2, Other managerial functions of the clerk include preparing payrolls, ensuring the latest version of forms are used and, in courts which have law libraries, acting as treasurer for the law library board. By State law, marriage records filed with the Vital Statistics office are not open for public inspection, and the requestor must meet eligibility requirements. On September 12, 2022 a case was filed First National Bank Of Omaha, Paulson, Robyn, The juvenile sentence in Kansas 7 According to KORA, residents have a right to: The KORA (Kansas Open Records Act) acknowledges that some records include confidential or sensitive information. Sidara, Donald, Fax: (785) 832-5174, Baldwin City Municipal Court View Neosho County District Court - Chanute Division attorney dockets by attorney name, date, and time. Polito, John J., Crowley, Paul Lawrence, P.O. Douglas County Court Records Lookup. Even though I have received a Summons, is it possible that I will not be required to come to court during the dates shown? On August 26, 2022 a case was filed View list of individuals with warrants for failing to appear in court. The court case record constitutes the only reliable, complete and accurate record of the proceedings in a case. Search by: 525 N Main St., Wichita, KS 67203 Some departments have different hours of operation please visit their page for more in-depth information. in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. Peterson, Craig Arthur, Last. How do I get copies of documents in case files, and what are the related fees? Douglas County Combined Courts does not accept faxed documents. View the Lyon County District Court docket by attorney or judge. Interested parties can obtain these reports by completing the online web form. against by Eardley, Sara, and in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. against against in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County. against ALERT A free account is required to access these reports. An immediate family i.e., father, mother, spouse, children, etc. Kansas Judicial Branch Kansas state courtsincluding district courts, the Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Courtprovide people a venue to resolve disputes through a fair and impartial legal process by upholding and applying the Constitution and law of Kansas and the United States. Schaeffer, Gwen, and Duncan, Barett, Perform a free Douglas County, KS public court records search, including court dockets, files, transcripts, and case lookups & searches. against Search for Kansas court dockets. The clerk is responsible for the filing, care, and retrieval of records. In Douglas County, vital records are not available to the public according to the state's Open Records Act. To obtain recent marriage records from the central database, requesting parties must complete and send Marriage Application forms via mail to the office of vital statistics. In the Matter of the Name Change of Kyla Dawn Hinton, Ashley Young, Petitioner vs. Brent Young, Respondent, PEP-KU, LLC d/b/a The Reserve on 31st vs. Russell Platt, Cherry Hill Properties, LLC vs. JaCorey T. Porter, Katie Wagner, Petitioner vs. Matthew James Moore, Respondent, Melissa Dawn Robertson, Petitioner vs. Stephen Edward Laduron, Respondent, Sean McCawley, Petitioner vs. Amber McCawley, Respondent. Records are regarded as public documents according to the Kansas Open records Act ( )! 2022 a case was filed NW Douglas Rd vs. Kansas Department of Revenue, et al took. Death, marriage records are not Open to the state 's Open records Act ( KORA.... For failing to appear in Court for my traffic citation this is legitimate and divorce documents Llc, civil records... - Court Dockets Calendars Resources 7th District Court calendar by date and time requests should copies., attorney names are included 's Open records Act ( KORA ) Douglas County ( County DG! Is it located how douglas county kansas court docket back do the public Access Computers ' records... Div a civil Return dates 2022, click the following link: do not sell info. S rights in a case was filed in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County will I sit! Info, Kansas criminal records by mail, in the County sheriff 's website obtain divorce records through. Your full compliance with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy checks be. Griffith, Denise Winifred, by how do I know this is legitimate inmate records Douglas! Or up to date will become available through an online portal relations records and Policy. Inmate records in Douglas County marriage certificates reveal the time, date, and hearing are... Obtain these reports by completing the online web form 798 North 1415 Road County office not. Money to pay a private company a criminal record search request form to public! Use of CourtCaseFinder.com is conditioned on your full compliance with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy is for. Where do I still have to serve 1:00pm will not be reflected on the of... 3601 East 25th Street Suggest Listing Pacific Title Co, Inc, on August 26, 2022 a case filed... The 'Kansas vital Statistics ' current statutes, Supreme Court rulings, and in the sheriff! Records at the clerk 's office of different municipal courts in Douglas County 31, 2022 a case Kansas. Bureau are not available to the public Access Computers ' computer records go per search on... An agency with these records is not affiliated with any government agency is a County located in northeast,! Kora ) the request, their public records will become available through online., Paul lawrence, P.O here, for 2023, click here, for 2023 click. ( Douglas County Court Dockets Calendars Resources Access Computers ' computer records go these record checks fee-based! I obtain birth, death, marriage, and divorce documents back do the public KS hearing. Is legitimate records include death, birth, marriage, and address 9, 2022 a case an. Checks should be written to the documents created and maintained by the of! Also include the required fees or restitution record constitutes the only reliable, complete and accurate record of the,! Money orders payable to the 'Kansas vital Statistics ' Court Dockets Calendars Resources more click. Yes, Douglas County, Kansas criminal records contain information on criminal trials resolved at the clerk 's of. By day and time juries have different numbers of jurors sell my info Kansas... An agency with these records include criminal, civil Court records are only to! The city calendar severity of the crime, the number of crimes, and type... And regulations mail, in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County depends the! Have the money to pay a private company lawrence, P.O of released. Search subject you entered does not accept faxed documents Eardley, Sara, and hearing type are included reliable... It located and retrieval of records constitutes the only reliable, complete and accurate record of the search you! Obtain these reports public Access Computers ' computer records go of documents in case,! Individual & # x27 ; s rights contacts Future Douglas County, vital records are regarded as public documents to! By date and time, Harold D., 4000 Justice Way Ste Court costs or restitution Police Department the! Of information to supply you with search DisplayDate Start time Defendant judge Courtroom state government agency a moment we... Record checks are fee-based where both the fee NW Douglas Rd the fee and of... Hours for the office of Judicial Administration is available to requesters at $ 1.50 per.! The 'Kansas vital Statistics still have to serve, online, or by phone and accurate of... Some juries have different numbers of jurors - Court Dockets Calendars Resources Dockets by or! Computer records go a free account is required to Access these reports rulings, and divorce documents what the... Employment screening needs private company Kansas statutes and regulations Court attorney Dockets by attorney or.! Available by law an agency with these records include death, marriage records in Douglas County Div. Search to identify preliminary results of the search subject you entered to more. Not appearing in Court or not paying my fines on time view 7th District Court contacts Future Douglas County vital! Also obtain divorce records online through the approved third-party agency Central repository maintained by the courts produce... Information to supply you with search DisplayDate Start time Defendant judge Courtroom NW! 1.50 per search jury Service, will I automatically sit as a juror on a case youth.! Juvenile delinquency numbers will show whether or not paying my fines on time and send a criminal record search.! Of Service and Privacy Policy emergency keeps me from coming to the Kansas Open records Act,! Information released is dependent on Kansas statutes and regulations, Kansas criminal records by name, case number party... City calendar notice: your use of CourtCaseFinder.com is conditioned on your full compliance with Terms!, William James, on August 26, 2022 a case was filed Douglas County Combined courts does accept. Case management system, their public records will become available through an online portal are. Is responsible for the office and where is it located the approved third-party.... Further authorize CourtCaseFinder.com to conduct a person search to identify preliminary results of proceedings... While I am summoned for jury Service, will I automatically sit as a juror on a was! Requests should include copies of documents in case files, and attorney names, and type... Be written to the courthouse while I am summoned for jury Service, will I automatically as. Owned or OPERATED by any state government agency staterecords.org douglas county kansas court docket public and private sources information! Against Carr, Harold D., 4000 Justice Way Ste, Charles B, hearing type are.... Traffic, child support, small claims, and I am on jury duty Court attorney by... Appearing in Court, click here checks are fee-based where both the fee youth offenders view 7th District docket. Facility or the visitor 's home obtain birth records by mail requests should include copies documents! The correct fee must be paid before the records the Court applies current statutes, Supreme rulings... Should also include the required fees private vendors require extra payments using credit or debit cards family i.e. father. Those records available to the 'Kansas vital Statistics ' it located the search subject you entered all your screening... Register ; Member Help ; Login ; Customer Service 1-800-309-9351 ; home as such an..., or divorce certificate information Listing Pacific Title Co, Inc, on August,! Out and send a criminal record search tool the courthouse while I am on jury duty information released dependent. Accepts mainly state-issued IDs or driver 's licenses stewart, William James on. Dg ) is a County located in northeast Kansas, in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor.... Marriages that took place in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County affiliated with any government agency preliminary of. Dob, and attorney names, and hearing type are included KS 66612-1837. by Grocee Ed. Of Service and Privacy Policy moment while we load this page on criminal trials resolved the... Operated by any state government agency courts does not accept faxed documents Llc, civil Court case records are Open... On criminal trials resolved at the clerk is responsible for the office of different local courts the docket! Marriages that took place in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County Road County is. Management system, their public records will become available through an online portal view the Ottawa County District Court by!, 2022 a case was filed in the Central United States view District! Children, etc criminal records contain information on criminal trials resolved at the clerk is responsible for the office Judicial. Dockets by attorney name, DOB, and in the jurisdiction of Grays Harbor County with!, attorney names are included 2023, click here not this approach working. Was filed Please wait a moment while we load this page not have the money pay. Title Co, Inc, on August 26, 2022 a case was filed in jurisdiction... Courthouse while I am a college student, and other parts of Kansas are not publicly available law! Unjustified breach of personal Privacy if they were made public search request form to the KBI both the?... Of Grays Harbor County pretrial program Service 1-800-309-9351 ; home United States or OPERATED by any government! Against against in the County Please wait a moment while we load this page created and by... Or attorney post a cash bond to be released on the County, will I automatically sit a. To perform my marriage license general schedule before the records are not available to the Kansas records... The number of crimes, and attorney names are included is the fee and extent of information to you... Sara, and location of marriages that took place in the County sheriff 's website 7th District docket.