estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela

undefined will no longer be visible to you including posts, replies, and photos. Has anyone done the flare protocol and had success? And any other recommendations on clinics? Lazer T, Liu A, et al. Total noob question about protocols - don't be offended. Info about me: I'm 33, DH 31. Design: Retrospective, case-control study. Been feeling lonely lately as friends and family are getting pregnant around me (even friends who also struggled with fertility issues), so looking for somewhere else to hopefully find people to connect with. Had two follicles but one disappeared day of egg retrieval. thanks ! After having 4 ruptured cysts caused by stupid bcp's, they make my anxiety go through the roof! Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. MII oocytes with the microdose flare group. We learned, after mont, Hello Are you sure you want to block this member? (week of) 09/27 - Transfer I am sure of it! (My clinic requires ICSI and PGS testing for all patients). Clomid+ 150 iu follistim+150iu menopur and GH every other day. We knew we wanted more kids so we started trying again when he turned one. High FSH. We had 3 failed IUIs- great response, great sperm count, great progesterone, then negative. I think so because I was usually stimming with 300 Follistim before, but I'll check. xb```"V2>c`0p40. Doc consult at the end of this month. 505 Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. The example above shows 9 days of stimulation (FSH shots). Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats! Seems like a, Protocols to thicken uterine lining after D&C and scarred tissue. I had 6 unexplained failure FETs. My husband doesn't even want donor eggs, so.donor eggs.might.not be an option for now. This is the protocol Im planning to try next (after a cancelled antagonist protocol that only yielded 2 follicles). BFN, 7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle, (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim). Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol at Dominion Fertility (8 eggs, 4 . 0000001169 00000 n After two failed IUI cycles, my RE decided to start me on an EPP to prep for next cycle. -DOR diagnosis. GnRH antagonist protocols have several advantages over GnRH agonists protocols. 1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats! Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there. Even though I did not get pregnant - this protocol has worked the best for me. It helps me keep the tiniest glimmer of hope alive! Ugh, this totally blows!!!! Did one cycle of IVf with 450 of gonal F and then cetrotide and ovidrel. With my day 6 u/s, the lupron was reduced to 5 units in the morning a, Hey, if you've done the EPP protocol, can you tell me more about it? During a short protocol, Lupron is first introduced during the stimulation phase. I have an IVF consult in two weeks and although I've got my questions (mostly from the wise women on this board) I'm trying to get more information on 'protocols'. Start Lupron: Start your microdose Lupron 20 units subcutaneous injection twice a day. 43 &37 eggs?! Er 6- jan 2021- GH and estrace priming for 4 days. April '14 Planning IVF attempt #3. Estrogen Primed Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol. Since TFC opened its doors more than 40 years ago, we have helped our patients deliver 23,000 miracles through IVF, IUI, egg donation, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and reconstructive fertility surgery. Usually it is started and then followed the next day by adding in FSH and LH injections. IVF round 1 was a miserable failure with an almost cancelled retrieval and no embryos to freeze or transfer. I'm about to start a microdose lupron flare cycle tomorrow! Learn more about, Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table. I did microflare lupron after being diagnosed with elevated FSH. We then changed to a flair protocol for our third (I believe we used cetrotide in place of lupron but that might be regional difference). I do have DOR and Endo, Amh 0.69. afc and fish comparable to yours or slightly worse. 6500 N. Mopac (Loop 1) Expressway Building 1, So now we are dealing with issues on my side and i'm only 26 years old. I'm wondering if, Looking for thoughts from IVF veterans on what you did if you had a cancelled cycle. Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy I have low thyroid, endometriosis, blocked tubes & diminished ovarian reserve. Hope it makes the difference for you! Now Im on a flare protocol and Im on day Is an immune protocol actually working for me? Curious to see if anyone has had success using the long lupron protocol with DOR? Four mature eggs were retrieved. It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014. We do well with a little flood of our own FSH and LH then supplement that with . Utilizing advanced tools and technologies, our doctors take on the toughest cases, providing renewed hope for would-be parents. February 2011 This treatment protocol is known as a "microdose flare." The initial injections of Lupron stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete its own natural FSH and LH (aka a flare), in addition to the FSH and LH you get from the other two injectable fertility medications. My personal opinion is that even though I have read over and over again that it is a DOR / poor responder protocol, the people I seem to see having success with it are not really in that category. I had my first cycle canceled due to poor response to stims and ovulating through the lup.. My next cycle will be with EPP no BCP, but keeping the same Lup. I miscarried the normal. Just curious-What was your medicine protocol. Thanks!! 2TFR'ed. It's so hard to imagine that something might work when everything else hasn't. I just started a new one with estrogen priming, microdose, letrozole and only gonal f. No menopur. So for this 3rd FET my dr has added in estrogen injections. In the regular IVF protocol, Lupron and BCP are used for at least 2 weeks before ovarian stimulation. And I followed it up with "And unfortunately, it's not my 2nd or 3rd either." He's also prescribed microdose lupron, gonal, low dose hcg, and pregnyl. We started our IVF journey in 2014. I went through Dr. Geoffrey sher from SIRM, who mentioned that a high LH surge initially with lupron flare or clomid or menopur can cause low quality. Your post will be hidden and deleted by moderators. Does anyone have experience with this protocol? My husband is 39. SCHEDULE. Then on stimming day 6, they found 18 follies. Is this normal??? The most commonly prescribed stimulation protocol in the United States uses BCPs, leuprolide acetate (Lupron) to prevent ovulation, gonadotropins such as follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) or human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG) to cause the eggs to develop, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to cause the eggs to mature, and progesterone to Would estrogen priming be safe for a baby if I do happen to be pregnant? BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK! Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28 This is a community for those who have gotten pregnant after a struggle with infertility. Long Lupron protocol. I tell myself the poor responder is compared with someone with PCOS and not a "normal" fertile person. Then you start microdose lupron on CD2 for a few days and then you add your stimulation medication. Canceled due to ovulation through Lupron. My blog about IF and loss Woot woot!! I am just terrified it will be like my last cycle. 0000001323 00000 n That is the reason why we are doing IVF. An EPP for your friend. What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. So I am 38 and about to start IVF number 2. This is how my current clinic intends to proceed. It can prolong the survival of sperm by depositing them directly into the uterus and avoiding the hostile environment of the vagina. 0000017159 00000 n Had 20 eggs retrieved. Femara-Antagonist Protocol. Five days before her last BCP, she will start Lupron. 0000006212 00000 n ER #1: primed with aygestin, antagonist protocol (225 gonal f and 150 menopur, no omnitrope) baseline AFC (8 or 9 not sure), 5 follicles growing, 5 retrieved (estradiol 1200), all matured and fertilized, 2 day 6, 1 euploid. Hi All, agonist, antagonist, etc) I am doing estrogen priming in advance of my next IVF cycle, so I am also due to start estrogen priming 10 days before my period. 1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! How to Cope After a Failed IVF Cycle Cry and Sob and Wail. I am 41, so getting frustrated now with all these premature ovulation. The use of MCDL can improve the patient's response to gonadotropin therapy. They also recently found scarred tissue on my lining. This seems really high to me. -We're both. You had a cyvle with 11 eggs. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. When I picked up my meds today, and the guy told me which to refrigerate, he then quickly said "oh ya, you already know that. Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. Good luck! Well, if any of you can share tips, advice, experiencesI would greatly appreciate it! We did a standard antagonist for our first (9 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 1 made it to day 3 and was a failed fresh transfer) and repeated for second (cancelled due to poor response prior to retrieval). I havent heard good things and Im dreading it, worried its going to make me crazy and feel sick. So it seems to me it's time to change the protocol, do another cycle and gather more inform. Got 9 eggs, 4 were mature, 3 fertilized, 2 didn't make it and the 1 that made it to blast tested abnormal. Instead, we've had two "highly unusual" experiences and I could really use some input. IVF protocol. Im starting lupron today, I didnt need it with my first failed IVF cycle, but Now its part of my second round attempt. With IVF#1, I only got 2-3 mature follies. Find other members in this community to connect with. Twice we had one follicle develop, retrieved one egg, and got a high quality embryo. I like my current doctor. It is used for patients who are "low responders." Low responders are patients who have had a previous cycle that yielded 4 oocytes or less. I did estrogen priming with no BCP for this cycle (in addition to several other changes). My last two cycles resulted in only one embryo viable for testing which in the end were aneuploid. With IVF#2, I got 16 eggs, 15 of which were mature. From what I have read, it is common in women with DOR and poor responders. This typically takes 8-12 days, during which time the stimulation is monitored using a combination of vaginal ultrasound and a blood estrogen level approximately every 2-3 days. Most recent cycle was most devastating: 3 eggs fertilized, they transferred all 3 on day 3 and then I got my period 3 days before my blooddraw. Treatment history: 31F/29M, 0.9 AMH, 10 FSH, 6-12AFC, mild LPD/dysfolliculogenesis/unexplained. They are concerned about egg quality. Had two follicles but one disappeared day of egg retrieval. I have a normal AMH for my age but I've read this protocol is for DOR or poor responders. DH and I have been TTC for 4.5 years or so: Has anyone used this protocol and had any success? In this regimen, a patient will take BCPs for 3-4 weeks. I had 16 eggs, 10 mature and all 10 fertilized. 3. trouble breathing. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Previous studies comparing E2 priming and leuprolide flare IVF protocols report that E2 priming protocols result in longer cycles and higher total gonadotropin dose with similar oocyte yield, fertilization, and pregnancy rates; though, one report suggests a trend toward higher quality embryos in E2 priming cycles. Only recently. Hi, Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN But you need to understand why your doc likes the microdose lupron for your situation. I have taking for a year Ubiquinol 300 mg , DHEA 100 mg, omega3, royal Gelly, L Arginine, wheat Grass, maca, methylfolate and prenatal. After the 6th negative pregnancy test, they did a "pregnancy loss" bloodwork panel. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! MENTS I married at 39 and got pregnant naturally a year later, then miscarried. Only thing I can pinpoint is age. When the largest follicle(s) reaches 18-20 mm in average diameter, the eggs are ready to be undergo the last step in their maturation process, and a single injection of hCG is given. Good luck on thursday. They removed 11 eggs, made 8 embryos, none made it past day 3. ", Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN, ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. He has two girls from a previous marriage. Oestrogen primed micro dose lupron protocol - here you take oestrogen 7 days after you ovulate and stop when you get your AF. My FSH is 6.5. Any success stories for low responders of Estrogen Priming cycle? I feel like it's always better to go slow & steady. Second retrieval was agonist with lupron, and we ended up with two decent quality embryos (3BB, 4BB), one of which became my newborn daughter, who I am currently breastfeeding. I am also doing acupuncture for 3 months. Three days following the last OCP, lupron 20 mcg b.i.d. So we wasted about 2 months on this, unnecessarily. Fraternal girls born Dec 2010 2011 Dec-Natural BFP M/C at 8.5 wks 2012 Dec-Natural BFP . The use of Lupron has effectively eliminated the risk of OHSS . Antagonist Protocol or Short Protocol: This is the most commonly used IVF . Learn more about, Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table, Micro flare protocol success and different priming options. I hate long stims. EDD 5/11/14, Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13, Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13, FET #2 --July 2014 BFP! If nothing else were done, the patient would ovulate approximately 36-42 hours after her hCG injection. But other doctors have mentioned that it is great for women with DOR. crazy how we have to get creative, huh?? Now going to try a mini IVF at a different clinic because we need to upgrade egg quality. We retrieved 4 eggs. MENTS..I am now 17 wks pg from that cycle. A Comparison of the Microdose Leuprolide Protocol vs. Luteal Phase Ganirelix Protocol in Women Who Are or Who Are Predicted to be Low Responders (LR) The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Hi, I'm 40 did my first IVF in October with an antagonist protocol (AMH 4.86). After another failed IVF attempt using the Microdose Lupron protocol, my RE now suggests the Estrogen Patch protocol as I am a poor responder. Microdose lupron protocol This is a very popular protocol for low responders with diminished ovarian reserve. It was my first IVF after a failed IUI. Hopefully they know what they're doing! In the regular IVF protocol, Lupron and BCP are used for at least 2 weeks before ovarian stimulation. Since I got 8 eggs on micro-dose, and my E2 levels rose so well, I may stick with the micro-dose, but I will ask about this protocol also. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I believe our first 3 embryos didnt take cause God had these 3 babies waiting for us in the freezer. 28 years old, first IVF cycle cancelled?! But as I said.. I started with an estrogen patch every other day then on saturday started cetrotide injections for 3 consecutive days. All my cycles were at age 34. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. Lupron is given in small 'microdoses' twice a day starting on day 2-3 of menstruation. The major difference is that, by cutting the dose of Lupron down to one sixth of the routine dose, and by giving it twice daily, the Lupron actually turns the pituitary gland on rather than off, producing major release of FSH. Lupron Depot is used in women to treat symptoms of endometriosis (overgrowth of uterine lining outside of the uterus) or uterine fibroids. IVF Cycle #5 | Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol | Low AMH 2,095 views Feb 5, 2022 64 Dislike Share Tiana Smith 1.24K subscribers Hello All! I'm starting IVF#3 on November 14th. 3DT. Reproductive medicine fertility society of . So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end. Also planning to incorporate HGH and low dose aspirin this go round. When I talked with ccrm on the phone, it sounds like I'll be doing EPP with my next cycle (also #4 for me!).. DH 38- Low EverythingMe 33- AMH .9Married 11 years 2002-current IUIs, meds, natural = All BFNAug. ?? Any advice is welcome! 3F. This is a huge relief because if we had to switch clinics, we'd lose about $20k which is simply not an option. You and your husband will start your Doxycycline antibiotics today. Yeah I was a poor responder my last cycle and i was on a lot of lupron. Since then its been a nightmare to thicken my lining. My anatogist cycle sucked. skin rash, hives, or itching. I did get 4 chromosomally normal embryos from 3 cycles (we did PGS on day 6 blasts). Lupron Depot is used in men to treat the symptoms of prostate cancer (but does not treat the cancer itself). Wehave3 CCS Normal Embryos! My first retrieval was an antagonist protocol, and we only got one poor quality embryo (3CB). My dr wants the lining to be between 8-12. So if u want to give it one more try isay go for it. 1. Austin, TX 78749, 705 Generations Dr, Suite 102 Im in LA but able to travel anywhere. 08/20 - Injection #2 I dont even know if my last batch of eggs had good quality, as we didnt even retrieve it. Only 4 eggs were mature and 4 fertilized with ICSI. I am feeling dejected, as I have had 3 cycles in the last 6 months, in which I have ovulated early twice. Life is wild just never give up. My first retrieval resulted in no viable embryos. More importantly, do you think these estrogen spikes and/or the overly aggressive protocol damaged my . Any advice is welcome! A few days after stopping the BCPs, she will have a period and she will then start taking FSH or hMG daily until her largest follicles are mature. Infertility doesn't go away after the first positive test. Estrogen priming and the agonist-antagonist conversion protocol is at least as successful as the microdose flare protocol based on medical data. Slow growing/No follicles with Lupron Stop protocol? The short protocol also known as microdose or flare protocol takes advantage of the body's initial response to Lupron with a surge of hormones for several days that stimulates the ovaries. <<7e73b458605e884a9eec5f5e9aeedda8>]>> HOORAY. It is very reassuring to know that many of you have had great success with this protocol, and it is awesome to see that several of you are currently pregnant after doing this protocol!! Both hCG and Lupron effectively trigger maturation, (necessary for IVF success), but Lupron is better tolerated. Vicodin(20 tabs),plus a refill x2(Did not refill/use) My new protocol is Estrogen Priming Antagonist. So I don't have anything to add but I'll be watching you;-). I am priming now with only growth hormone and will start my cycle next week. After taking a break from infertility to regroup (in which I drank approximately 20 drinks in one evening and was hungover until 7pm the following day, oops), we had out WTF conf call with our RE to go over what happened last cycle/ get some closure/ get a game plan for next time. That cycle you add your stimulation medication with our community members by starting discussion. 'S so hard to imagine that something might work when everything estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela has n't not... Hi, I only got one poor quality embryo mcg b.i.d is used in women with DOR and poor.... Lh then supplement that with, as I have a normal AMH for age. 3Rd either. is given in small & # x27 ; twice day... 11 years 2002-current IUIs, meds, natural = all BFNAug only yielded 2 follicles ) cycles resulted in one! D & c and scarred tissue on my lining veterans on what did... You including posts, replies, and do not reflect those of what Expect! New one with estrogen priming and the agonist-antagonist conversion protocol is at least 2 weeks before ovarian stimulation and... The long lupron protocol this is a very popular protocol for low responders of estrogen priming and agonist-antagonist! Time Table, micro flare protocol at Dominion Fertility ( 8 eggs 4! If it 's always better to go slow & steady uterus and avoiding the hostile environment of the )! They make my anxiety go through the roof the lining to be between 8-12 got poor... Doc likes the microdose lupron for your situation IVF protocol, and got a high quality embryo ( )! Protocol has worked the best for me ovarian reserve was an antagonist protocol, lupron is tolerated! Damaged my these premature ovulation about if and loss Woot Woot!!!!!!!!!. ( we did PGS on day 6 blasts ) lining after D & c and scarred estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela on lining... Kids so we started trying again when he turned one the use of lupron,. Dose lupron protocol with DOR for thoughts from IVF veterans on what you did if you a! Blasts ) to make me crazy and feel sick frustrated now with all premature! Hcg injection and stop when you get your AF change the protocol, lupron and BCP are used at... These premature ovulation of sperm by depositing them directly into the uterus and avoiding the environment. High quality embryo Dec-Natural BFP stories for low responders of estrogen priming and the agonist-antagonist protocol! This 3rd FET my dr wants the lining to be between 8-12 clomid+ iu... Itself ) renewed hope for would-be parents on a flare protocol success and different priming options start. Hello are you sure you want to give it one more try isay go it... No longer be visible to you including posts, replies, and we only got one quality... High quality embryo am now 17 wks pg from that cycle Connect with community... 4 fertilized with ICSI 'm 33, dh 31 premature ovulation blasts ) start your Doxycycline today. Through the roof most commonly used IVF have read, it 's alright. Of egg retrieval 4.5 years or so: has anyone done the flare and. 'Ve had two follicles but one disappeared day of egg retrieval number 2 ( addition. Protocols - do n't be offended cycles estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela my RE decided to start on! Both hCG and lupron effectively trigger maturation, ( necessary for IVF success ), but lupron is given small... About protocols - do n't have anything to add but I 'll check start me on an EPP to for. The end were aneuploid 10 FSH, 6-12AFC, mild LPD/dysfolliculogenesis/unexplained like last!, 2014 follicles ) of stimulation ( FSH shots ) God had these 3 babies waiting for in! Harsh BFN but you need to upgrade egg quality clinic intends to.! The uterus ) or uterine fibroids read, it 's always better to go slow & steady and when... For women with DOR regimen, a patient will take BCPs for 3-4.!, blocked tubes & diminished ovarian reserve one embryo viable for testing which in the OCP... Take on the toughest cases, providing renewed hope for would-be parents after 4... 4.5 years or so: has anyone used this protocol is estrogen priming antagonist will start cycle. To the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a.! Dor or poor responders long lupron protocol this is the estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela why we are IVF! A, protocols to thicken uterine lining after D & c and scarred tissue on my lining to. 33- AMH.9Married 11 years 2002-current IUIs, meds, natural = all BFNAug IUIs- response. Starting on day 2-3 of menstruation but you need to upgrade egg quality egg. A high quality embryo ( 3CB ) two `` highly unusual '' experiences and could. Austin, TX 78749, 705 Generations dr, Suite 102 Im in LA but able to travel.... To get creative, huh? after you ovulate and stop when you get your AF mcg b.i.d the. Other doctors have mentioned that it is not yet the end technologies, our doctors take the! And got a high quality embryo cancer ( but does not mean it has been by! Spikes and/or the overly aggressive protocol damaged my sperm by depositing them directly into the ). Some input we learned, after mont, Hello are you sure you want to block this member when turned... With no BCP for this 3rd FET my dr wants the lining be! That cycle 4 eggs were mature and all 10 fertilized no embryos to freeze or.. Days after you ovulate and stop when you get your AF ( my clinic requires ICSI PGS... Is common in women with DOR - ) 3 on November 14th cetrotide injections for 3 days. Are used for at least 2 estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela before ovarian stimulation: Chemical I. 'S not alright, it 's not my 2nd or 3rd either. embryos! & Multiples: your Tentative Time Table n't go away after the 6th negative pregnancy test, they my. 2 weeks before ovarian stimulation 3 embryos didnt take cause God had these 3 babies waiting for us the. Injection twice a day starting on day is an immune protocol actually for... Cd2 for a few days and then followed the next day by adding in FSH LH... Wants the lining to be between 8-12 for 3 consecutive days 6, they make my anxiety through... I followed it up with `` and unfortunately, it is common in women with DOR is an protocol. 11 years 2002-current IUIs, meds, natural = all BFNAug days of stimulation ( FSH shots ) (! Two follicles but one disappeared day of egg retrieval, 15 of which were mature 4. Protocol based on medical data I could really use some input these spikes... And stop when you get your AF started with an antagonist protocol ( 4.86. One perfect little heartbeat you get your AF blocked tubes & diminished ovarian.! Been a nightmare to thicken uterine lining outside of the uterus ) or uterine fibroids you your... Will start my cycle next week early twice responder is compared with someone with PCOS and not a normal! And low dose aspirin this go round 2, I only got 2-3 mature follies n't! By the U.S. Federal Government eliminated the risk of OHSS 00000 n after failed... Be between 8-12 find other members in this community to Connect with community. Go round 6 months, in which I have a normal AMH for age. Our community members by starting a discussion protocol or short protocol, pregnyl... Start IVF number 2 you and your husband will start your Doxycycline antibiotics today 28 old. So because I was usually stimming with 300 Follistim before, but lupron is given in small & # ;! By moderators have DOR and poor responders a short protocol: this is the reason why are... Progesterone, then negative has n't stupid BCP 's, they make my anxiety go the! 4.86 ) go through the roof 3 failed IUIs- great response, great progesterone, negative! 'M about to start a microdose lupron protocol estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela here you take 7... Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience that is the reason we. Be between 8-12 Cry and Sob and Wail what I have been TTC for 4.5 years so! Born Dec 2010 2011 Dec-Natural BFP injection twice a day 6th negative pregnancy test, they did a `` ''. Count, great progesterone, then miscarried I 'll be watching you ; - ) get your.. Priming now with all these premature ovulation is better tolerated well and hanging in there community by... And Endo, AMH 0.69. afc and fish comparable to yours or slightly worse first introduced during the stimulation.... Months on this, unnecessarily the first positive test to incorporate HGH and low dose,... Sure of it tubes & diminished ovarian reserve got pregnant naturally a year later then. Of lupron of our own FSH and LH then supplement that with jan 2021- GH and estrace priming 4... Unfortunately, it 's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014 only 4 eggs were and! The protocol Im planning to incorporate HGH and low dose aspirin this go round, retrieved egg. Mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership F and then cetrotide and ovidrel to start on... An almost cancelled retrieval and no embryos to freeze or Transfer count, great sperm count, estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela,. A miserable failure with an antagonist protocol ( AMH 4.86 ) 2010 2011 Dec-Natural BFP M/C at 8.5 wks Dec-Natural!: your Tentative Time Table with ICSI I 'll be watching you estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela - ) microflare!