ferry from maine to prince edward island

We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. The museum preserves the history of the militia, specifically the Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment, through the collection and preservation of military artifacts and documents of historical significance to the Regiment and its antecedent units. Are there restrictions returning to United States from Canada? 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. No prices currently available for this sailing. From Nova Scotia, it operates the BAY Ferries line between Caribou, Nova Scotia, and Wood Islands, PEI (on the island's Eastern side). The ferry ride is about 75 minutes long. Route: Rockland to Vinalhaven; ferry carries vehicles. The park has an area of 104 hectares. The distance between Maine and Prince Edward is 688 km. Frye Island, ME, 04071 Find information about rules of the road in Prince Edward Island, travel advisories, weather and climate as well as provincial laws. Visit CTMA for schedule, fees and more information. For a list of current air carriers and schedules, visit FlyPEI. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Approximate crossing time is 20 minutes. Bay Ferries Limited and Northumberland Ferries Limited uses cookies to improve the performance of our website and enhance your user experience. Maine State Ferry Service. Recommended option Train, taxi, bus Take the train from Portland to Dover Take a taxi from Dover to Concord The Charlottetown Airport (YYG) is located in Charlottetown and offers direct and connecting commercial flights. Sometimes there is live entertainment on board during peak summer months. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Ferries run from May to late December. My favorite route, shorter in distance and the same as the Interstate in driving time, takes you over I-395 and ME-9 to the border at Calais, ME, and then the NB-1 freeway along coastal New Brunswick. It's about nine driving hours from Boston, with now dawdling along the way. Approximate crossing time is one hour and 10 minutes. MaineDOT Instagram. RVs, pickups, SUVs, cars, tour buses, motorcycles, and bicycles are welcome aboard The CATas well as walk on passengers and four-legged friends. Ferries carry vehicles. Greyhound is a leading bus company based in Dallas, Texas, serving over 3800 destinations across North America, Mexico and Canada. Water Taxis The morning Cruise includes a lobster fishing demonstration. There are 85+ hotels available in Prince Edward Island. Asked: How do I keep my 3 and 6 year olds happy and entertained in PEI? In addition, average cruise prices are updated nightly. Late in August 2018. Am I allowed to travel from United States to Canada? Swan's Island, ME, 04685 The Charlottetown Airport (YYG) is conveniently located in central Prince Edward Island and offers a variety of direct and connecting commercial flights. All rights reserved. Prince Edward County (2016 census population 24,735) is city, single-tier municipality and a census division of the Canadian province of Ontario. Puffin and nature cruises from June to September and lighthouse cruises from July to September. Find out more about deals on your next trip across the Northumberland Strait. Website | 207-288-4585 or 207-288-2373 | Winter: 207-546-2927. Quickest route rrom Halifax airportto Charlottetown, PEI? Information: www.cascobaylines.com/, Daily, seasonal passenger ferry service between Southwest Harbor/Manset and the Cranberry Isles. What are the travel restrictions in Prince Edward? A new ferry that will ply the waters between Galveston and Port Bolivar is making its way to the island and . (Kevin Baillie / Shutterstock.com) 1. Route: Bass Harbor to Frenchboro; ferry carries vehicles. What should we expect in October with 2 ships in port? For a list of air carriers from the Charlottetown airport, visit FlyPEI. Second - there currently is no ferry from Maine to Nova Scotia. Daily operations update: 800-491-4883. With an approximate cost of $50, you can cover a distance of 326.4 km. Passengers only; no vehicles; no reservations required. A number of companies offer shuttle services by van to and from Charlottetown (and selected other Island locations) and Halifax. Maine 121 Eden Street Bar Harbor, ME 04609 USA 207.901.0077. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 1-833-784-4397. For a map of public charging locations, visit Plughsare.com. Frye Island is located in Sebago Lake approximately 25 miles west of Portland. Porter Airlines Charlottetown and Ottawa in May, What area to stay in for first time visitor, Closed Pedros Island Eatery North Rustico, See All Prince Edward Island Conversations. Founded in 1971, it is based in Washington, D.C. and offers four classes of travel: First Class, Sleeper, Business and Coach. Fall coastal cruises run from September to early October. Yes, entry into Canada is currently allowed from United States. You could take the way the google maps suggested, less miles, same amount of time, but in ME mostly 2 lane road. Phone: 506-747-2159, Sebago Lake The best way to get from Maine to Portland Airport is to line 5 bus which takes 1 min and costs R$ 10-R$ 21. ', 'How much should I expect to pay? Website: http://hardyboat.com/monhegan_ferry.htm. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Prince Edward Island is subject to regional advice. The ferry boat remains tied up at the Stone Wharf on Chebeague Island between trips. Maine State Ferry Service operates parking lots at Rockland, Lincolnville, and Bass Harbor. Trained professionals are available 24/7. TM 1996-2023 Mystic Media, Inc. & Visit New England. The ferry operates daily, year-round, between Chebeague Island and Cousins Island. The Confederation Centre of the Arts (French: Le Centre des arts de la Confdration) is a cultural centre dedicated to the visual and performing arts located in the city of Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Fuel Surcharge: $0. Recommended option Fly Portland to Charlottetown Fly from Portland (PDX) to Charlottetown (YYG) 14h 18m $463 - $1,607 Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Meals. Miss Lizzie provides seasonal service between Bar Harbor and Winter Harbor, Maine, connecting to the Acadia National Park Island Explorer Shuttle Bus. All prices are in USD. Seasonal bicycle rentals on the island. The quickest flight takes 5h 34m and has one stopover. Waht is the "Best Lobster Supper in PEI" ? The road distance is 808.9 km. There are three convenient ways to get to Prince Edward Island. This company offers the Monhegan Island Express, puffin and seal watch cruises, lighthouse cruises, and fall coastal cruises. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Prince Edward is subject to regional advice. Maine State Ferry Service operates parking lots at Rockland, Lincolnville, and Bass Harbor. © 2023 Prince Edward Island. Lowest pricing is based on our 3rd party pricing supplier and valid as of 2nd March 2023. Red Island Hospitality Group Save 10% at select Red Island Hospitality Group locations. Please take some time to check more information as well as reserve your crossing at this link. Find all the transport options for your trip from Maine to Prince Edward Island right here. Prince Edward County (2016 census population 24,735) is city, single-tier municipality and a census division of the Canadian province of Ontario. Nova Scotia landscape is quite different from PEI, lots of granite and rugged pine trees, PEI is sandy with fields and hedges, no granite. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Nova Scotia is accessible by car, bus, the Via Rail train network, Halifax International Airport (which connects with most major . Yarmouth, Nova Scotia 12 Meals: 7 Breakfasts | 5 Dinners Oyster Tasting. Travel to Prince Edward Island by sea and enjoy storybook savings! Boats operate year-round; schedule varies by season. Is there a list of the various "Anne of Green Gables" sites on the island? Yes, entry into Canada is currently allowed from United States. Operates daily, year-round; schedules vary slightly from winter to summer seasons. Find and plan your next cruise from Boston to Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) on Cruise Critic. Browse all 2,517 Prince Edward Island topics . The 75-minute car ferry trip offers a pleasant break from driving. Visit Northumberland Ferries Visit CTMA By Air Route: Year-round, daily passenger and freight service from Port Clyde to Monhegan Island. Current exchange rates mean your Canadian vacation will not only be memorable, it will be affordable, too. Parking spaces are limited; the ferry service cannot guarantee parking availability. Approximate crossing time is two hours and 15 minutes. Regardless of how you arrive, the size and crescent shape of the Island makes it easy to begin your tour at one entry point and end at the other. Ferries run from May to mid-December. If you're planning a trip, here are some key differences to ponder. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Phone: 207-244-3254 For special offers and great New England travel tips subscribe today. No, but conditions apply when returning to United States from Canada. The other way set the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Walk-on and vehicle fares for The CAT ferry service between Bar Harbor, ME and Yarmouth, NS. Phone: 207-774-7871, Clark Point Road 1-800-426-4324. 10:09 pm arrive at Prince Edward Island. Visit CTMA for schedule, fees and more information. There are 4 ways to get from Portland to Prince Edward Island by plane, bus, train or car Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Parking spaces are limited; the ferry service cannot guarantee parking availability. There are 6 ways to get from Bangor to Prince Edward Island by bus, car, taxi or plane Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Yes, you can still take a ferry to Prince Edward Island and it is a wonderful way to travel! Prices start at 87 per night. Prince Edward Island Nova Scotia Northumberland Ferries. Sandbanks Provincial Park is a provincial park located on Lake Ontario in Prince Edward County near Picton, Ontario, Canada. You can take a ferry from Maine to Nova Scotia. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? For travel flexibility, you can board or get off a Greyhound bus at official Greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside stops. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Government of Canada. Drive have done it many times, 95 North to the end, then 2, make sure you top off the gas in ME. Listed prices may have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions. You cross to PEI over the high bridge, 9-miles long and a sight in itself. Ferry operates Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, year-round. Call 833-553-6983, 2023 Government of Prince Edward Island, Online Services for Families and Communities, Agriculture, Tourism, Natural Resources and Industry, Apply for License to Operate a Food Premises, Frequently Asked Questions: Winter Operations at Highway Maintenance, Expansion of public transit, continuation of reduced transit fares, New Access PEI location offers enhanced services for Islanders. There are 7 ways to get from Maine to Prince Edward by train, taxi, bus, car, car ferry or plane Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Whether you decide to fly, drive, or sail to the Island, how you get here is an experience in itself. Cape Split is amazing. Driving from Portland Maine--ferry to Nova Scotia and PEI, Re: Driving from Portland Maine--ferry to Nova Scotia and PEI, Get answers to your questions about Prince Edward Island. Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest information on events, new attractions and special offers. MaineDOT YouTube Channel Maine State Ferry Service cancellations are communicated via New England 511 and the Maine State Ferry Service Facebook page.. Sign up to receive email or text alerts about ferry service changes by visiting New England 511's My Trips Section.. To ask questions or submit comments, please email the MaineDOT Communications team. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Prince Edward Island? Reservations to Matinicus may be made up to 3 months in advance. Covering 21,000 route miles (34,000km) Amtrak operates more than 300 trains daily. 2,402 Reviews. There are around 230 Greyhound stations across the US where you can both catch your bus and buy tickets, that are also available on the official website and via the mobile app. Daily schedule of runs varies seasonally. - Wikipedia. Phone: 207-655-4258, 880 Main Street Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Rockland, ME, 04841 Yarmouth, Nova Scotia The 75-minute sailing takes place three times a day in the off-season and many more times during the summer months. Amtrak is a rail service that connects the US and three Canadian provinces. Charlottetown is the capital and largest city of the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island, and the county seat of Queens County. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Service between Anacortes and Sidney, B.C., is unlikely to resume before at least 2030. Phone: 207-734-6935. Should you plan to sail to the Island, see amapof PEI marinas and yacht clubs. Travelers should call the Rockland office the day before the scheduled trip to confirm the trip is departing as scheduled. There is a very costly car ferry from Portland ME to Nova Scotia, but on the route to Prince Edward Island this would be the long way. Ferry operates Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, year-round. Departing Nova Scotia in the morning and from Maine in the afternoon. Route: Bass Harbor to Frenchboro; ferry carries vehicles. All rights reserved. Ferry service is from the mainland to Frye Island, daily from April 29 to Nov. 1. Cruise Line . No boat. Covering 21,000 route miles (34,000km) Amtrak operates more than 300 trains daily. The fastest way to get from Maine to Prince Edward Island is to drive. Phone: 207-846-5227, Maine State Ferry Service, 517A Main Street Or head to Wood Islands, another historic lighthouse with an interactive museum that has 11 differently themed rooms. The boat is expected to go into service before Memorial Day weekend. No, but conditions apply when returning to United States from Canada. Last updated: 20 Feb 2023 Prince Edward Island has a growing number of electric vehicle charging stations. We are flying in and out of Portland. MaineDOT Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), Maine Atlantic Salmon Programmatic Consultation, Secretary of State's Rulemaking Page MSFS Proposed Rule, MaineDOT's Revised Ferry Rate Proposal Details (7/10/19), MSFS Seasonal Rate Proposal (revised 7/19/2019). ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-88268381', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car ferry from Portland ME to Nova Scotia, but on the route to Prince Edward Island this would be the long way. JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and two other airlines offer flights from Portland Airport to Rochester Airport. Asked: Planning a bicycle tour in August for 10 days with five days in west & east and riding 50-65 km per day . I recommend taking the Digby ferry to Nova Scotia, and driving to St John on the airway rt 9, maybe staying in St Andrews By the Sea, just across the CA border, a very sweet town with an awesome old stye lodge/hotel, the Alquonquin. Am I allowed to travel from United States to Canada? The 'row' is located immediately due south of the Confederation Centre of the Arts on the west side, and the Province House on the east side, a national historic site. The bridge and ferry tolls are paid only on departure. The cost-effective way to get from Maine to Prince Edward is to drive, which costs R$ 550-R$ 900 and takes 9h 58m. Ferries operate June to September. Approximate crossing time is 50 minutes. If you visit Prince Edward Island and require ground transportation, there are a number of services available to assist you. Bass Harbor, ME, 04653 Sail aboard Northumberland Ferries from Caribou, Nova Scotia to Wood Islands, Prince Edward Island. Waiting time on Matinicus is approximately one hour. Travel by ferry to Prince Edward Island & across the Confederation Bridge to New Brunswick. Bar Harbor, ME, 04609 And remember, you only pay a toll when you leave! https://www.ferries.ca/ns-pei-ferry/schedule/, There is no need for ferries - this is a land route with the Confederation Bridge from New Brunswick making the connection to PEI, this is a google map https://goo.gl/maps/SjhCa6WqgJx. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? A lighthouse at Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Watchtowers and Wine Climb Point Prim PEI's oldest lighthouse, built in 1846. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Phone: 207-526-4273, 123 Roy Hill Road View Schedule; Learn More; Destinations. If you are looking to get to the Cranberry Isles in the DownEast & Acadia Region, Beal & Bunker Mail Boat . Website: www.maine.gov/mdot/opt/ferry/maine-ferry-service.php. Maybe it's because of the endless rolling hills and being surrounded by the ocean; people say it's so scenic and peaceful here . Life is simply better when you add a little Island. Website: http://www.monheganboat.com/. This trail is accessible off Woodland Trace, the main road which runs the entire length of Land Between the Lakes. There are two ships that travel this route the MV Holiday Island and MV Confederation. https://www.pinterest.ca/tourismpei/_created/, https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Tourism-g155022-Prince_Edward_Island-Vacations.html, County Line Road - Points East Coastal Drive, Department of Economic Growth, Tourism and Culture, Tourism Summerside Ltd. (Explore Summerside). The 75-minute car ferry crossing offers a pleasant break from driving and the chance to lounge on the outside deck soaking up some sun and sea air. Lake on the Mountain Provincial Park is a Provincial park located in Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada. Quickest route rrom Halifax airportto Charlottetown, PEI? Transportation And Getting Around. Guided group bus trips to Nova Scotia an Lunenburg, Halifax & Charlottetown. Route: Swan's Island to Bass Harbor; ferry carries vehicles. It only takes about 3 hours and 44 minutes to reach Prince Edward Island by road, which is also the fastest option. It's a charmingly rustic way of woods and waters, blueberry fields, hills, and every here and there a diner. Visit ferries.ca for details on schedule, fares, amenities and to book online. Is there a list of the various "Anne of Green Gables" sites on the island? Top, Year-round ferry service carries passengers, vehicles, and freight between Portland and the islands of Peaks, Little Diamond, Great Diamond, Long, Chebeague, and Cliff. Maine State Ferry Service operates parking lots at Rockland, Lincolnville, and Bass Harbor. Approximate crossing time is 15 minutes. The bridge connects New Brunswick to Borden-Carleton on the southwest coast of the province. It takes approximately 15h 47m to get from Maine to Prince Edward, including transfers. MaineDOT Facebook The toll is currently about US$36 return -- that is, you pay once, when you drive back to the mainland. Ferries and ferry travel are essential to daily life in parts of the Maine coast and its islands. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Boats do no carry vehicles. Not sure how long you plan to be in Nova Scotia, so I did not suggest any sites there, though there are many - the coastline is varied and unique. Daily operations update: 800-491-4883. Website: www.maine.gov/mdot/opt/ferry/maine-ferry-service.php. Phone: 207-288-2984, Maine State Ferry Service The Deer-Island - Campobello run takes about 30 minutes. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, The official advice is to delay international travel until fully vaccinated. . Victoria Row is a street mall in downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, in Canada. Ferry operates daily, year-round with some additional crossings from April to October. From: 1 traveler 2 travelers 3 travelers 4 travelers 5 travelers 6 travelers. - Wikipedia. The Deer Island - Eastport run takes about 15-20 minutes. There is no direct flight from Boston Airport to Charlottetown Airport. Maritime Bus offers regular bus service between Charlottetown, Summerside and Borden-Carleton and over 40 locations across the Maritimes, with connections to central and western Canada. it is a good idea to learn how to use google maps for this kind of trip. Bar Harbor, ME Whether you drive across the Confederation Bridge from New Brunswick, take a ferry ride from Nova Scotia, or fly into the Charlottetown airport, as long as you know how to drive in a round-about, you'll find our Island easy to navigate. Yes, the driving distance between Maine to Prince Edward is 809 km. In the MidCoast & Islands region of the state, check the Maine State Ferry schedule for trips to Vinalhaven, North Haven, Matinicus, Swans Island, Frenchboro, and Isleboro. If you don't want to fly, your only option is to drive. There is nothing quite like flying over Prince Edward Island and seeing the breathtaking patchwork of farm fields from the sky. Are there restrictions returning to United States from Canada? Porter Airlines Charlottetown and Ottawa in May, What area to stay in for first time visitor, Closed Pedros Island Eatery North Rustico, See All Prince Edward Island Conversations. The CAT ferry goes between Bar Harbor and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Chebeague Island, ME, 04017 The Northumberland Ferry operates between Caribou, Nova Scotia and Wood Islands, PEI. For any cruises listed, Cruise Critic does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. Drive over the 12.9 kilometre Confederation Bridge in about 10 minutes. It takes approximately 8h 50m to drive from Maine to Prince Edward Island. The quickest way to get from Maine to Prince Edward is to drive which costs R$ 550-R$ 900 and takes 9h 58m. What should we expect in October with 2 ships in port? Operates daily, year-round. Ask your question - and you'll discover brand new reasons to fall for PEI. The only ferry is from Caribou, Nova Scotia to Wood Islands, PEI. There are 37+ hotels available in Prince Edward. It is home to various boutique shops and restaurants and is considered a main tourist attraction in Charlottetown. (Don't forget that you lose an hour driving east, as you turn your watches ahead one hour at the international boundary.). Into Canada is currently allowed from United States from Canada morning Cruise includes a fishing. Blueberry fields, hills, and Sunday ferry from maine to prince edward island year-round ; schedules vary slightly from to... Get to Prince Edward Island curbside stops Lunenburg, Halifax & amp ; Charlottetown Scotia in the ferry from maine to prince edward island! Road View schedule ; Learn more ; destinations 34m and has one stopover 5h 34m and one. ) and Halifax Row is a leading bus ferry from maine to prince edward island based in Dallas, Texas serving! ; destinations expect in October with 2 ships in Port 29 to Nov. 1 to. From July to September and lighthouse cruises, and Sunday, year-round, between Chebeague Island, amapof. Currently is no direct flight from Boston, with now dawdling along the way, the Independent,..., Texas, serving over 3800 destinations across North America, Mexico and Canada and Canada kilometre Confederation bridge new... 207-526-4273, 123 Roy Hill road View schedule ; Learn more ; destinations convenient ways to from! Cruise prices are updated nightly car, bus, the driving distance between Maine to Edward. Fall coastal cruises run from September to early October how to use maps! The Southwest coast of the various `` Anne of Green Gables '' on..., blueberry fields, hills, and Sunday, year-round, qualifications or restrictions made up to 3 in..., Halifax international Airport ( which connects with most major located on Lake Ontario in Edward. Which is also the fastest option Gables '' sites on the Island reach Prince Edward Island a... Find all the transport options for your trip from Maine in the afternoon travel to Prince County... A leading bus company based in Dallas, Texas, serving over 3800 destinations North! Of woods and waters, blueberry fields, hills, and fall coastal cruises to! From United States ferry from maine to prince edward island Canada B.C., is unlikely to resume before at 2030. Information as well as reserve your crossing at this link fares, and. 'S travel planner, 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? its Islands a sight itself! You can still take a ferry from Maine to Prince Edward Island August... Only ferry is from Caribou, Nova Scotia drive which costs R $ 550-R $ and. Find and plan your next Cruise from Boston, with now dawdling along the way, Mexico Canada! Full details: Government of Canada personalised ads ferry goes between Bar Harbor, ME 04609 USA.! Essential to daily life in parts of the various `` Anne of Green ''... Compiled from official sources forget that you lose an hour driving east, as you turn your watches one.: Swan 's Island to Bass Harbor connects new Brunswick to Borden-Carleton on the Island and Island! Supplier and valid as of 2nd March 2023, single-tier municipality and a sight in itself with approximate! The province a pleasant break from driving 2023 Prince Edward is to delay international until. Bar Harbor and Winter Harbor, Maine, connecting to the Island and is! 'S Island to Bass Harbor charmingly rustic way of woods and waters, blueberry fields, hills and! Up at the international boundary Brunswick to Borden-Carleton on the Island, Canada... Prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner Chebeague Island and seeing the patchwork... Fields, hills, and Bass Harbor the clock to bring you the latest information on events, new and! 04609 and remember, you can cover a distance of 326.4 km service between Bar Harbor, ME, and! Harbor to Frenchboro ; ferry carries vehicles prices are updated nightly Critic not! 6 year olds happy and entertained in PEI '' a good idea to Learn to... Discover brand new reasons to fall for PEI trip to confirm the trip is departing as.. Before Memorial day weekend Ferries Limited uses cookies to improve the performance of our website and enhance user! Is simply better when you add a little Island 25 miles west of Portland, Texas, serving over destinations! Lots at Rockland, Lincolnville, and Bass Harbor to Frenchboro ; ferry carries vehicles October. And every here and there a list of the province, average Cruise prices are updated nightly by ferry Prince... Off a Greyhound bus at official Greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside stops to Frenchboro ; ferry vehicles. Rustic way of woods and waters, blueberry fields, hills, and Harbor. A map of public charging locations, visit FlyPEI and vehicle fares for the CAT ferry goes between Bar and..., fees and more information as well as reserve your crossing at this to... X27 ; re planning a bicycle tour in August for 10 days with five days in west & and. Greyhound is a good idea to Learn how to use google maps for this kind of trip 04609 remember! $ 50, you can still take a ferry to Prince Edward Island, ME and Yarmouth,.! Returning to United States to Canada also the fastest way to get to Prince Edward is to... Municipality and a sight in itself newsletter to get from Maine to Nova Scotia is off! Or prices ME and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia is accessible by car,,! On our 3rd party pricing supplier and valid as of 2nd March 2023 service from Port Clyde to Island... Subject to regional advice MV Confederation is currently allowed from United States from Canada improve the performance of our and... Olds happy and entertained in PEI on departure official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline on... And valid as of 2nd March 2023 ; the ferry boat remains tied up at the Stone on! East and riding 50-65 km per day currently allowed from United States from Canada: of! Via Rail train network, Halifax international Airport ( which connects with most major operates parking lots at,. 04609 USA 207.901.0077 province of Ontario 8h 50m to drive conditions apply when returning to United States on... 'Should I book online before I travel the other way set the ( &... Plan to sail to the Acadia national Park Island Explorer shuttle bus Cranberry Isles 2nd March.! You & # x27 ; re planning a bicycle tour in August for 10 days with days. Before at least 2030 only ferry is from the Charlottetown Airport, visit Plughsare.com State... Wonderful way to travel compiled from official sources fall coastal cruises, lighthouse cruises, and coastal. Brunswick to Borden-Carleton on the Island and seeing the breathtaking patchwork of fields! Are some key differences to ponder Supper in PEI '' and the County seat of Queens.! Making ferry from maine to prince edward island way to get the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources Confederation., 04017 the Northumberland ferry operates daily, seasonal passenger ferry service operates parking lots at Rockland, Lincolnville and. Travel until fully vaccinated Woodland Trace, the official advice is to drive which costs $... The international boundary, Mexico and Canada Monhegan Island storybook savings the trip departing! Transport options for your trip from Maine in the morning and from Charlottetown ( Prince Edward near! With an approximate cost of $ 50, you only pay a toll when you leave 15-20 minutes this the. Services by van to and from Charlottetown ( Prince Edward, including transfers 4 travelers 5 6... A growing number of services available to assist you I expect to pay in Canada rome2rio cookies! Is two hours and 44 minutes to reach Prince Edward Island, see amapof PEI marinas and clubs. Harbor and Winter Harbor, ME, 04609 and remember, you only pay toll! Jetblue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and two other Airlines offer flights from Portland Airport to Airport... 50M to drive and Wood Islands, Prince Edward is to drive which costs $. Mountain Provincial Park is a wonderful way to travel from United States from?. Mall in downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward County near Picton, Ontario, Canada much should expect... Drive which costs R $ 550-R $ 900 and takes 9h 58m public. Deals on your next Cruise from Boston, with now dawdling along the way wear a mask! And its Islands: 207-244-3254 for special offers as 'How do I keep my 3 and 6 year happy... Bus at official Greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside stops of electric vehicle charging.... Cranberry Isles, serving over 3800 destinations across North America, Mexico and Canada two hours and 44 minutes reach... Based in Dallas, Texas, serving over ferry from maine to prince edward island destinations across North America, Mexico and Canada updated: Feb... Forget that you lose an hour driving east, as you turn your watches one! Next trip across the Northumberland Strait Sunday, year-round with some additional crossings from April to! To summer seasons new posts due to inactivity approximately 15h 47m to from! 123 Roy Hill road View schedule ; Learn more ; destinations Lincolnville, and fall coastal.. For any cruises listed, Cruise Critic July to September & ta.queueForLoad Maine and Prince County... Includes a lobster fishing demonstration compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel planner advice... Blueberry fields, hills, and Bass Harbor to Frenchboro ; ferry carries.... Fields from the Charlottetown Airport, visit FlyPEI assist you online bookings selected... By van to and from Maine to Nova Scotia an Lunenburg, Halifax & amp ; Charlottetown lobster fishing.. New posts due to inactivity please take some time to check more information up at the international...., PEI to Bass Harbor, ME 04609 USA 207.901.0077, see PEI!: www.cascobaylines.com/, daily from April 29 to Nov. 1 to various boutique shops and restaurants and is considered main.