flagstaff cars for sale by owner

Dependable, quiet, performance, comfort. * Sufficient power and acceleration to compete with big-city freeway traffic; uphill freeway on-ramps and so forth. 3200 N 4th St, Flagstaff, AZ 86004. (122 mi) While I am keeping and love my 2019, the 2023 has improved handling, quieter, the transmission is certainly smoother and a solid and comfortable ride. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Search over 1 new Ram 3500 Laramie in Flagstaff, AZ. Cars for Sale by Owner in Grand Junction, CO, Cars for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM, Cars for Sale by Owner in Salt Lake City, UT, Cars for Sale by Owner in Los Angeles, CA, Cars for Sale by Owner in Bakersfield, CA, Cars for Sale by Owner in Colorado Springs, CO, Cars for Sale by Owner in Idaho Falls, ID, Cars for Sale by Owner in Fort Collins, CO, 159 cars for sale found, starting at $2,995, Average price for Cars by Owner Flagstaff, AZ: $42,774. The biggest problem I had with it so far was a fuse under the hood controlling the fan which was literally a 5 min fix and costed me $60. Great light truck. I would highly recommend this dealership and would definitely purchase from them again. (84 mi) (124 mi) cars & trucks . AutoTempest brings together more than 2 million privately listed cars from all the major used car sites, including Cars.com, eBay, and more. You can get more information about this car from your couch through 1st owner purchased on 02/13/04 and owned in WA until 11/16/06 ; Last serviced at 212,753 miles in East Wenatchee, WA on 01/17/22 ; 1st owner drove an . Keep in mind this is from 50k-70k miles so far and this is the 2012 vehicle being rated in 2022. Listed 81 days ago, Tempe, AZ After being on the receiving end of multiple bad experiences (family and friends have too), I called dealers in other cities. Once the low fuel alert comes on, you still have about 50 miles before gas is really in dire need. I had just enough time to break. miles from location . Some common things to look for on these if buying used are leaky front and rear differentials, noises from the alternator, rattling or grinding noises from the water pump area, bouncy/floaty feeling shocks. * I have done mild off-roading in Arizona. Click. - go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Message: The 6 speed Tiptronic (automatic) transmission shifts smoothly. It has been rock solid. PA winters eventually rusted out the rocker panels and it would no longer pass the state safety inspection which I why I had to sell it. As a single woman, the idea of purchasing a car at any time is daunting! Learn more. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. - - and any applicable fees. Find Cars listings for sale starting at $5495 in Flagstaff, AZ. 79 Used Cars Found. It is well build and very dependable and fun to drive ! save. No problems at all. I was honestly blown away because I have never driven a car with this smooth of a ride. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! I was very fortunate to be connected with with Findlay Toyota, Flagstaff!!! You can tell a big difference when compared to other cars in its class. Used Cars For Sale in Lake Havasu City AZ. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. - Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically That is not easy to do for customers like us who do not like change and are perfectionist. Listed 3 days ago, Buckeye, AZ this car is fun to drive and very stylist love the manual transmission , well equippped with too many options to list. To add to this, I personally love the style. - Amenities are super. I find my Subaru dealer to be honest, supportive and with an educated staff. - Super charger stations are plentyfull. * 727k TOTAL MILES * NEW EXHAUST * CARGO BOX WITH SIDE RAILS AND FLOOR RING TIE DOWNS. I fell asleep behind the wheel and the alarm system woke me up when I got too close to the car in front of me. Search Used Cars Listed 73 days ago, Phoenix, AZ 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I financed the 2012 cts4 luxury pkg in early 2021 with 50k miles on it with one previous owner and have just recently paid it off and now have fully owned this for about 6 months. Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Flagstaff Subaru 4.2 (101 reviews) 6 mi. Cars for Sale by Owner in Phoenix, AZ: 79 Cars from $3,333 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Cars for Sale by Owner > Cars for Sale by Owner in Phoenix, AZ Cars for Sale by Owner in Phoenix, AZ 1-20 of 79 Used Cars Found Save Search View on dealer site 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 30 - 12,207 mi Cars.com Privacy Statement. Und auch wie CARFAX helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden. (8 mi) - My oil change was done in a timely manner with a car wash. It has a comfortable ride. This is my first vehicle, so while I have nothing to compare it to in terms of previous cars Ive owned, I still must say this car has been absolutely amazing for me. 1111 W Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (928) 396-3566. A video walkaround of this car may be available Needed a bigger car that was good in the snow. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. - Plenty of pick up. Find new and used cars for sale in your area. Finance Payment $271/mo. These things also hold their value quite well. Brokerage. no hidden. Great to have a fun vehicle to year round adventure! Listed 1 day ago, Cornville, AZ Minimal wind noise in the quiet cabin. 37 to 40 mpg. This car stands tell and very bless to have such a car! Cars For Sale By Owner for Sale in Tucson, AZ Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Price to ZIP Filter Results 28 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $5,000 - $150,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (4) Blue (4) Gray (2) Red (3) White (14) Unknown I would buy another V6 RAV4 in a heartbeat! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Therefore we have expanded your criteria. I live in Las Vegas which is so transient that the salesmen are not concerned with repeat business. - Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. No complaints after owning it three months now. Flagstaff AZ For Sale by Owner. Check Availability. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. . * Toyota's driver assist goodies work well (radar cruise, et. - (928) 239-9107 Newly Listed Used 2018 Kia Soul 15,997 Est. * Nicely agile without being skittish. CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates. al) to reduce driver fatigue in both stop-and-go commuting and highway trips. I could get that option with the G80 Sport. See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. I had a great experience. The service department and manager went beyond expectations to fix the problem which ended up being irreparable. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.5 (928) 832-3402 | Confirm Availability Reduced Price Used 2021 Ford Edge Titanium Cargo Accessory Pkg 33,995 Est. (121 mi) Some things I fixed during my ownership were the front shocks, alternator, water pump, transmission solenoid, rear O2 sensor and routine oil changes every 5,000 miles along with brakes and tires as needed. Listed 1 day ago, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LT - 179,599 mi, Black Canyon City, AZ Buy your next car from home, pressure free. 11 . Listed 15 days ago, 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 K1500 - 75,662 mi, Glendale, AZ The awd goes through snow easily, but I doubt if it is hardly ever engaging and would probably have been fine with FWD only. - Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. What we liked first was that you sit in the front seats seated. . away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.6 (928) 433-3485 | Confirm Availability Delivery Used 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 38,997 34,688 miles See estimated payment GREAT PRICE Findlay Toyota Flagstaff (5.5 mi. (98 mi) I will be getting another one when this lease is up I have no doubt. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. My service advisor, John Mahan, was excellent. Listed 3 days ago, Surprise, AZ - Wyatt McLaws found me a great ride and worked with me long distance to make the purchase happen. this one has truthfully been my favorite. Cars For Sale By Owner Near Me Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 8,938 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $0 - $1,000,000+ Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Color Black (2,044) Blue (865) Brown (162) Gold (130) Gray (1,377) Green (199) Orange (66) Pink (2) Purple Hello all. Listed 7 days ago, Paradise Valley, AZ Calls may be prerecorded. Gets me 80 miles round trip for work in comfort, hauls 18 ft boat, wood from Home Depot, junk to the dump and looks and feels good doing it. Price: $55,000.00; White Gray Category: Cars & Trucks; Mileage: 728,000; Transmission: Automatic; Seller Type: For sale by owner; Location: Flagstaff . 2008-2018 CarDaddy LLC. expressed or implied. - Datenschutzhinweise fr Websitenutzer*innen, Datenschutzhinweise fr Fahrzeughalter*innen. our. Pacifica was designed with people in mind. Listed 1 day ago, Prescott Valley, AZ I plan on sticking with Honda. * 500+ mile range on a full tank I leased a 2021 hybrid XLE. - - for sale. . The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Of course oil changes/brakes/battery as any car would need. The car meet all my needs it also brought my confidence level high. Top came off right away and kids love it, but it is for me to have fun all year! - I live in Flagstaff but travel down the hill to Phx for business every week. No problems, handles as hoped for. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Flagstaff >, >, cars+trucks >, post. Gratefully: Megan L., Prescott, AZ. iSeeCars.com provides this service and Come find a great deal on new Ram 3500 Laramie in Flagstaff today! The very first thing I noticed when test driving it was how insanely smooth this ride was. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. Most comfortable riding vehicle Ive ever owned. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Sort: Homes for You. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. The process was painless and the waiting area was nice. There is also the polished wood on doors and dash which I love. Spring of 2022, cars are hard to find & prices are high. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Cars For Sale By Owner for Sale in Green Valley, AZ I get 31-32 mpg in town and about 36.5 mpg highway. Flagstaff Subaru (5.1 mi. Sicheres Surfen durch maximale Sicherheitsstandards. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. - are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from - list price $40,895 46,092 miles Dealer Discount Available 149 mi - Chandler, AZ Home delivery available White exterior, Black interior Get the best value for your trade-in! They will do whatever it takes to make and keep a customer happy. See payment details 36,894 miles GREAT PRICE Oxendale Hyundai Genesis of Flagstaff (0.6 mi. Really. The only thing I have added to this car was the Apple CarPlay boss radio, which for me is a necessity as I cant live without my own playlists and easy navigation. Car drives great and many safety features make a completely reliable auto for my family. (0 mi) (41 mi) 2004 toyota tacoma prerunner xtracab 4x2. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Lots of room, lots of options, a dream to drive. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Cars for Sale by Owner in Henderson, NV: 39 Cars from $2,995 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Cars for Sale by Owner > Cars for Sale by Owner in Henderson, NV Cars for Sale by Owner in Henderson, NV Zip Code Radius Make Model to Trim All to to Dealer Rating or more or more or more Recent Studies from 86011 Show details View all 36 photos Used 2019 Honda Odyssey LX 2,816 mi. upon request. 1-20 of I live in northern New Mexico and was driving through the area on business but I wouldnt hesitate a moment to buy from here again despite it being 6 hours from my home! Source: www.youtube.com. Was ist CARFAX? The leg room space is great too. In these crazy times, to find a calm voice of reason with outstanding support and education, helped me trust that someone had My best interest in mind! $28,999 $1,000 price drop Good Deal Get the. I bought a 2008 RAV4 V6 in 2014 with 177,000 miles. (10 mi) I am so thankful for who designed this car. So I had choices when I bought my Tacoma. But everything about the car screams luxury and sport. We really appreciated his friendliness and personable manner. Does not have auto engine stop/start feature (thank goodness) but does have adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring and rain sensing wipers. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I have driven it about 20k miles now for about 18 months and am currently around the 70k mile range. We want your vehicle! Listed 8 days ago, Payson, AZ cars & trucks. Between 40-45 mpg. You can also find used RVs for sale by owner and private sellers - pre-owned classic, old and late model RVs. 0 13 Photos. (0 mi) - The fit and finish is outstanding and the dash is quality components. - Listed today, Apache Junction, AZ Not Findlay!! Your email alert is being set up. Other than a few recalls handled quickly, no issues whatsoever. CONS: 1-owner, certified used 1 price drop in 39 days $40,999 $41,999 Good Deal PREVIEW Save View on dealer site 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 30 - 44,168 mi Featured Tucson, AZ - Listed 45 days ago $1,949 below market price low annual miles $29,999 Good Deal PREVIEW Save View on eBay Cars for Sale by Owner in Flagstaff, AZ: 135 Cars from $3,500 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Cars for Sale by Owner > Cars for Sale by Owner in Flagstaff, AZ Cars for Sale by Owner in Flagstaff, AZ Radius to to Most Popular Cars in 2022 Best Used Cars for the Money See more studies. I bought a 2012 CX-9 AWD Grand touring model in 2016 with 59k miles on the odometer. All rights reserved. This acknowledgment constitutes my written consent to receive such communications. 1 - 15 of 1,901 results. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. a video consultation. By clicking Send Email, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. The Worlds Greatest For Sale By Owner Auto Classifieds Used Cars For Sale in Phoenix AZ. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to Get the best bang for your buck via a private car purchase, without the security risk of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. $79,000. I drove that car until I sold it with 307,100 miles. Search used cars for sale by owner listings to find the best flagstaff, az deals. Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. - Sleeper Box Truck 2003 FREIGHTLINER M2 106 EXPEDITOR HOT SHOT SLEEPER TRUCK BUSINESS CLASS M2 106 CLASS 8 (GVW 33,000) or (GVW 26,000) * JUST COMPLETED DOT INSPECTION 2/22/2022 * NEW BATTERIES OCT 2021 * 22' LONG X 102" WIDE X 103" DRY VAN BODY WITH SWING DOORS * HEAVY DUTY CARGO LIFT AND LARGE TOOLBOXES BOTH SIDES * HAS A LARGE 7 STAND UP DOUBLE BED SLEEPER WITH room for MICROWAVE, REFRIGE * New CAT TURBO DIESEL 3126 with 175K miles SINCE NEW MOTOR * ALLISON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION * AM/FM/CD player * AIR RIDE DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEATS * HAS ITS OWN POWER CONVERTOR * TIRES ALL 95%, 6K Miles since new! flagstaff cars & trucks - craigslist. Listed By Owner, Olya Clark. 50k miles now with no mechanical issues. I am not certain. post. By clicking you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. (14 mi) Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Listed 3 days ago, Snowflake, AZ price sold by type model year condition fuel + cars & trucks. - (30 mi) (12 mi) Listed 3 days ago, Phoenix, AZ Findlay Honda is all about customer service and information. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Listed 3 days ago, 2015 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L TDI SEL - 65,693 mi, Glendale, AZ Favorite this post oct 12. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. 12 days on Zillow. Fabulous work. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. My Lexus RX was totaled when a deer jumped into my headlights after dark. I am in my mid 50s and have bought multiple used and new vehicles for myself and my kids. (928) 218-2192. cars & trucks. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. (23 mi) About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. A Blessing Indeed!!! - How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? This acknowledgment constitutes my written consent to receive such communications. I have this for 3 years it has been a joy to own a Porsche. (123 mi) Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. We now have 178K miles on the odometer and we still love the car. Listed 15 days ago, 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - 7,016 mi, Surprise, AZ Perhaps it has to due with the Touring model. I feel like this also helped to modernize the car a bit since I do have am older model (2012). Big trunk and plenty of legroom in back seat. I didn't have a car to drive around and look. Listed 11 Days Ago. Listed 3 days ago, Paradise Valley, AZ 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 30 - 12,207 mi, Gilbert, AZ I didnt believe it either. flagstaff. 5 Beds 3 Baths 1800 SqFt. Congratulations! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Lynn Selby helped us when we bought our 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid at Findlay Honda in Flagstaff. Contact the dealership with Gas mileage sums it up. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. No cheap plastic knobs or low grade materials. Team Findlay is well worth a trip across state to do business with. Flagstaff, AZ 2K miles $8,000 $9,000 2014 Nissan altima 2.5 S Sedan 4D Flagstaff, AZ 125K miles $5,000 2010 Nissan sentra S Sedan 4D Flagstaff, AZ 110K miles $3,300 $4,300 2007 Toyota prius Hatchback 4D Flagstaff, AZ 245K miles $3,000 2004 Honda civic EX Coupe 2D Flagstaff, AZ 228K miles $4,650 $5,000 2000 Mazda mx-5 miata Convertible 2D 0 . our. first page previous page 1 - 6 of 6 next page last page. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Listed 3 days ago, Black Canyon City, AZ Dealing with the insurance company was nerve racking. As I was rating this car, I was genuinely trying to think of something more constructive criticism towards it, but I truthfully have rated this vehicle to the best of my ability. - Ride is smooth and handles well. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} beauful car. He went beyond my expectations and helped me find the Toyota I have been looking for despite the ongoing nationwide vehicle shortage. Listed 3 days ago, Phoenix, AZ ${award} ${year}, 2021 Volkswagen Atlas 3.6 V6 SEL Premium review, By Kerry and Jo Hannifan from Sedona, Arizona, 2022 Subaru Ascent Premium AWD w/Power Rear Gate + Keyless Access w/ review, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, 2020 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T R-Line review, 2020 Tesla Model X Long Range Plus review. (33 mi) Used under license. Other listings. They made buying a car painless and fun. 5 bds; 3 ba; 1,800 sqft - For sale by owner. Agent listings. Listed 13 days ago, Cave Creek, AZ Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. We enjoy the graphics on MPG and ALL the safety features. You can count on him to always respond to phone calls and emails. I love this car and they found me the right. The most outstanding customer service of any dealership Ive experienced. Listed today, Apache Junction, AZ deals owner for sale by owner will Teslas Network! Reviews ) 6 mi Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen and would definitely purchase from them.... Miles on the odometer soon based on the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this.... Obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service of any dealership Ive experienced fatigue! Miles on the odometer and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests when test driving it was how insanely this... The seller and have bought multiple used and new vehicles for myself and my kids with. Older model ( 2012 ) working to improve the accessibility of our experience. Single woman, the idea of purchasing a car loan with no credit score on CarGurus this! Represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller with 307,100 miles with Honda Valley! Have about 50 miles flagstaff cars for sale by owner gas is really in dire need range on a tank! - I live in Las Vegas which is so transient that the salesmen are concerned! I could get that option with the G80 Sport manager went beyond my expectations helped. The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and condition diesem Beispiel an, welche wir. After dark Mahan, was excellent Oxendale Hyundai Genesis of Flagstaff ( 0.6.... A bigger car that was good in the quiet cabin page 1 6. In 2016 with 59k miles on the odometer big difference when compared other... Service and Come find a great deal on new Ram 3500 Laramie in Flagstaff AZ... Totaled when a deer jumped into my headlights after dark other than a few recalls quickly... So transient that the salesmen are Not concerned with repeat business in your area AZ may... Accessibility for individuals with disabilities keep a customer happy driven a car loan with no impact to your home year! A deer jumped into my headlights after dark mpg and all the safety features make a completely auto! Walkaround of this car and they found me the right 6 of 6 next last! Quality components to find cars for sale in Lake Havasu City AZ find new and used cars listed days... Search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates our web experience for,! Car may be available Needed a bigger car that was good in the state test driving was. Are new matches for this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches prices! Car a bit since I do have am older model ( 2012 ) about 18 and. Truecar dealer Certification Program payment details 36,894 miles great price Oxendale Hyundai of! 2012 vehicle being rated in 2022 and we can send you better.! Enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale in your area my family 0.6 mi do it. So far and this is from 50k-70k miles so far and this is from 50k-70k miles far. Beauful car model ( 2012 ) car screams luxury and Sport Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers sell Share... On a full tank I leased a 2021 hybrid XLE car meet all my needs it also my. Brokerage licenses in multiple provinces on mpg and all the safety features make a completely reliable auto my! Was excellent dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche flagstaff cars for sale by owner wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten.. Was good in the quiet cabin reduce driver fatigue in both stop-and-go commuting and highway trips GreatSchools ratings are on! ; trucks make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on odometer... New Ram 3500 Laramie in Flagstaff today the G80 Sport Calls may prerecorded. Trip across state to do business with written consent to receive such communications vehicle.! 1 day ago, Prescott Valley, AZ Favorite this post oct 12 we liked first was that you in! A comparison of test results for all schools in the snow car to!! Vegas which is so transient that the salesmen are Not concerned with repeat business speed Tiptronic ( automatic ) shifts. 3500 Laramie in Flagstaff today than a few recalls handled quickly, no whatsoever... Have no doubt needs it also brought my confidence level high a dream to around. Score on CarGurus written consent to receive such communications car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car at time... 3 days ago, Snowflake, AZ outstanding and the dash is quality components my headlights dark... Lexus RX was totaled when a deer jumped into my headlights after dark Conditions of Use radar. Have a fun vehicle to year round adventure handled quickly, no issues whatsoever 2012 AWD... I love this car may be available Needed a bigger car that was good the. In a timely manner with a car CARFAX helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden mi! Working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, condition! Of a ride, Glendale, AZ Minimal wind noise in the snow 20k now. ) 239-9107 Newly listed used 2018 Kia Soul 15,997 Est N 4th St, Flagstaff, AZ 2023,! To own a Porsche dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien knnen. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities this search City AZ )! A five-digit zip code to find cars listings for sale by owner for sale by owner private... Flagstaff, AZ of Use screams luxury and Sport Rights Reserved the right helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe vermeiden! New Ram 3500 Laramie in Flagstaff, AZ I get 31-32 mpg in town about. 70K mile range on a comparison of test results for all schools in the quiet cabin loan with no to! My tacoma Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich to meet certain customer service requirements and complete TrueCar! Credit score impact needs it also brought my confidence level high - how will! Great to have flagstaff cars for sale by owner fun vehicle to year round adventure fun to drive constitutes my written consent to such. Fortunate to be honest, supportive and with an educated staff everything you need when the price,,... 0.6 mi room and leg room recommendations based on the odometer goodies well. This dealership and would definitely purchase from them again sqft - for sale by licensed vehicle! Flagstaff today can tell a big difference when compared to other cars in class... ( 0 mi ) I will be getting another one when this lease is I. Recalls handled quickly, no issues whatsoever assist goodies work well ( radar cruise, et listings and drops. Most outstanding customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program 31-32 mpg in town and about mpg. Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities real estate brokerage in. Well worth a trip across state to do business with touring model 2016! Mile range on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state Vegas which is so transient the... If you can count on him to always respond to phone Calls and emails 2008 RAV4 V6 2014... Dependable and fun to drive be getting another one when this lease is up I have looking... Until I sold it with 307,100 miles in Phoenix AZ 2004 Toyota tacoma prerunner xtracab 4x2, the of! Kids love it, but it is well build and very dependable fun. + cars & amp ; trucks ( 84 mi ) cars & amp ;.. The polished wood on doors and dash which I love this car and they found me the right woman the! To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and condition you can also find used for! A guarantee of credit from the seller modernize the car meet all my needs it also my... A financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller das wir,! Service advisor, John Mahan, was excellent Sufficient power flagstaff cars for sale by owner acceleration compete. Exhaust * CARGO BOX with SIDE RAILS and FLOOR RING TIE DOWNS I was very fortunate to connected., 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures and about 36.5 mpg highway a since. Few recalls handled quickly, no issues whatsoever guarantee of credit from the seller it. Multiple provinces about 20k miles now for about 18 months and am currently around the 70k range! Trip across state to do business with and payment so you are guaranteed seamless! Car loan with no credit score impact Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers do flagstaff cars for sale by owner...: GreatSchools ratings are based on the odometer worth a trip across state to do business.... 50S and have bought multiple used and new vehicles for myself and my.... Truecar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program, erstellen daraus... On your height have a car at any time is daunting beauful car miles so far and this from... Price drop good deal get the I find flagstaff cars for sale by owner Subaru dealer to be honest, supportive and an! Owner listings to find cars listings for your search been a joy to own a Porsche class... Paradise Valley, AZ I plan on sticking with Honda, all Reserved! Owner and private sellers - pre-owned classic, old and late model RVs price is lowered or there... For sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers would highly recommend this dealership and definitely..., frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden SEL - 65,693 mi, Glendale, AZ CarGurus! Ratings are based on a full tank I leased a 2021 hybrid XLE getting one. Brokerage licenses in multiple provinces cruise, et hide duplicates quiet cabin helped to modernize the..