honda civic wagon 4wd for sale

wonder how this Honda stacks up in comparison to same era Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon. I am not sure how much the Cambridge, Ontario, plant is PR. All Civic production was quickly moved there (except a few specialty models) and only recently has some been moved to Marysville where costs are lower due to the high Canadian dollar. Its hard to think of these as classics but Ive thought of early CRX and SIs as classics for while. If so please use the bidding box above. I can guarantee you, if he had been driving a Honda Civic wagon, this would have never happened (sit in one and you will see what I am talking about). If you ever want to see what bipartisanship can do for US manufacturing, NAFTA may be the most bipartisan bill ever. On our website, customers can select the desired old Honda Civic Ferio for sale. The standard D16 SOHC 1.6 liter four is said to run excellently, and the seller quotes low maintenance costs and 30 MPG on averageboth are entirely believable, the latter figure helped by an AWD system that only engages the rear wheels when the other end detects slip. That was the hot set up, as first gear was designated ultra low to help out with low traction situations. Yours looks to be in nice shape. But heres where the story differs. It would cruise at 135 to 140 kph (85 mph). Honda civic wagon for sale ( Price from $2500.00 to $4400.00) 6-5 of 5 cars. It is equipped with a 5 Speed Automatic transmission. Super low gear is for very steep driveways and going very slowly in bad conditions. The real-time 4wd is a bad joke. For Sale (871) Wanted (11) For Sale by Auction (33) Honda By Price. @Zackman: Think about all of the variations of just the K-car that were produced. los angeles for sale by owner "honda civic del sol" - craigslist . Ask Nissan how much theyve minted with Smyrna. In the mid 80s, it was becoming known that GM was going to start the Saturn project. Causes major changes, like making Honda cars in Ohio and Ontario.. Ah, I see the problem. So a little slip and the clutch only partially engages. The interior looks as perfect as the exterior does, and although small, the rear cargo area will hold a lot of camping gear or whatever, especially if the rear seats are folded down. The Fit is even better-packaged than the Civic wagon was. Michelin All Season tires purchased 10/19. Sit in my daughters Eagle Summit Wagon nee Mitsubishi Expo LRV and you look at the world the same way the bottom of the windshield is about even with my belly-button! It ran like a charm we and tested the functionality of the 4wd system. Especially any American made junk. And, of course, theres no rust to speak of, as Japanese body panels of this era were extremely prone to rusting away in front of your eyes. California Notice at Collection list price. Average price for 1994 Honda Civic CX: $4,114. Within a couple of months of buying it used the water pump went big time and his wife kept driving it till it died. this a one of 3 car it is a 1991 Honda civic wagon awd with a gsr (b18c1) engine and crv manual transmission. I wound up buying a 89 Civic DX sedan.its been followed by 3 more small Hondas. Fewn far but OK prices. I have to wonder how many of the early real-time equipped cars that are still on the road will actually still engage that rear axle. Specifically the reconditioning process 2015 Honda Civic LX HONDA CERTIFIED DESIRABLE FEATURES BACKUP CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, and KEYLESS ENTRY.SERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock FE094703A FEATURES NO LESS THAN 943 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. Rare 1989 Honda Civic Si hatchback for sale on behalf of my friend in Dublin, CA who brought it from me a year ago. Are you sure you want to proceed? my loss is your gain pros: suspension brand new zero miles on all the parts listed new skunk2 pro s 2 coilovers new skunk2 front and rear camber kitnew front and rear lower control arms new outer tie rods and axles new hubs and ball joints upper and lower new sloted and drilled rotors with new pro pads new Nippon wheels 15x7.5 racing light weight wheels wheels are wrapped in toyo proxies with less than a mile on them new neo chrome extended lugnuts with key to remove them (required for all lugs) engine:b18c1 gsr motor (vtec)good compression motor turbo ready with tapped oil pan p72 ecu new dizzy brand new radiator dual core transmission:awd crv manual transmission with a custom hasport cable to hydro conversion kit goes into each gear perfect with no grinds or pop out stage 3 comp clutch 6 puck interior:new nrg racing steering wheel new nrg quick release hubnew nrg slim conversion hub new red racing seats bride clones new racing seat belts all panels are in the car 91 civic back seats body:the body has some dings and dents but nothing bad typical for its age zero bondo orginal paint one rust spot on the hatch but if the door gets replaced it will have zero rust bad:it needs to have alignment. 2023 Honda Civic; 2023 Toyota 4Runner; 2023 . Small cars were really small then; tiny, cramped, and their rear seats were a place to just avoid, if at all possible. . Went for an 80s Mitsu that was 5 yrs old. Honda civic,Manual,Recent you'll find what you're searching for. Ive owned four 1986-87 Civic sedans, and two 1990-91 Civic wagons. It is indeed viscous coupling that engages the rear wheels. Having some problems getting the old/original AM/FM stereo radio out of the dash. Show only user-submitted ads. cars & trucks. The Honda Civic JDM Car was first introduced as a two-door coupe model in 1972 and first went to sale in 1973. Your source for 1988-1991 Honda Civic Wagon Parts. I own an 87 rt4wd, and it still works flawlessly. I dont recall seeing another car like that until Honda came out with the Element. Specifically the 2014 Honda Civic EX HONDA CERTIFIED CARFAX VERIFIED 1 OWNER DESIRABLE FEATURES BACKUP CAMERA, MOONROOF, BLUETOOTH, and KEYLESS ENTRY.SERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock EE045231A FEATURES NO LESS THAN 463 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The Civic was equipped . I remember test driving a new one in 86. States and cities were tripping all over each other offering free land and tax breaks to locate there; it was a quite-acrimonious spectacle. Looks like Honda will beat them to the punch. This Honda includes ENGINE BLOCK HEATER DIO STANDARD PAINT GRAY, LEATHER SEAT TRIM MODERN STEEL METALLIC AUTOMATIC-DIMMING MIRROR DIO REQUIRES Auto-Dimming Rearvi. December 2, 2022, Update We confirmed the seller of this Classifind deleted their listing, so were now able to call this one SOLD! While this one got away, please reach out either by email or call us directly if youd like to be informed when we come across something similar. Honda By Advert Type. Its a really big number. Asking price is $7000. CLEAN TITLE !! I agree that the FIT is probably the closest thing Honda makes now to this civic wagon. The 1988-91 Civics were probably the high point of the Civic line. The interior is described as mint, and though the drivers floor mat seems to disagree, overall condition does appear to be quite goodcertainly better than the exterior. Wish i still had that Honda. Ready for skiing! This is a 5-speed manual, Steve, if you were referring to the one for sale here? Community. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. They wont appeal to those folks who think that all Japanese vehicles are made of tinfoil and they rusted on the showroom floor and theyre junk and whatever else sometimes comes up in the comments section. 0 feed back seller + Scottys eagle eye about the other auction = buyer beware, Based in United States, aleck_90 has been an eBay member since Sep 05, 2020. $16,495. Having owned a 1989 Civic wagon, I believe the answer to your question what car does all these things better is answered by the following generation of Civic wagons. This is a nice little car. 2020 Subaru Impreza AWD All Wheel Drive Sport Wagon 4D Wagon $17,995. For Jordan: So once again Im Sam and my email is skimak7@gmail.com and my cell is 1-845-558-4734. Probably just as well, or I might have just co-opted it altogether. I miss my wagon every time I load my tuba into my Golfin the back seat. They have never let me down and I am always amazed how cleverly they are engineered. honda civic wagon. 00 I got a 1985 nice honda Civic 4WD wagon for sale. The pre mini-van mrkt. Over the last 30 years all of that has changed and there are many other plants in the US in locations that wouldnt normally have had this kind of business. My issue is that the FIT looks so darn goofy. (first posted 12/27/2011) Honda's single greatest moment ever? When I can happily hop in the back seat of a car, and have truly unencumbered leg space, I really take note. 1968 Plymouth Suburban. TrueCar has over 643,214 listings nationwide, updated daily. Used. Look at the spokes on the wheels presumably they went to the trouble to make LH & RH versions. Search over 41 used Honda Wagons. Honda had mastered the logic little box design over the previous decade and everyone knew that the Honda slogan was We keep it simple. Honda Civic rt 4wd wagon 4 door cars for sale Cars for Sale Honda Civic rt 4wd wagon 4 door CLOSE Honda Civic rt 4wd wagon 4 door cars for sale 1-2 of 2 Alert for new Listings Sort By Honda : Civic RT 4WD Wagon 4-Door 1989 honda civic rt 4 wd wagon 4 door 1.6 l $2,000 North Las Vegas, Nevada Year 1989 Make Honda Model Civic Category Sedan See Listings Near Me. I didnt realize they were so rare until nearly everyday some would ask me what it was and how I got my hands on. Any thoughts on this Honda 4WD wagon? I dont know if Honda had any idea that the Yen would appreciate immensely in the 80s & 90s, but it made sense to rationalize a platform and all that goes along with it (engines, transmissions, bodies, etc.). This was Honda learning lessons that later allowed it to dominate the small crossover market. Hum. Philistines. Ocean, NJ. $8,500.00 OBO.. I was driving a T-Bird Turbo Coupe at the time, and we used that on some of our many road trips due to its ability to gobble up the Mojave Desert with a hearty appetite. And it did; every so often on a road trip, Id pull over, have Stephanie drive, and Id plant myself between our two kids in the back, then about two and four. 1993 JDM RHD HONDA CIVIC 4WD FERIO RTSi RARE 23 900 CARROLLTON, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE D17A MOTOR INSTALL LABOR 1 199 RIVERSIDE, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 HONDA CIVIC D17A 1 7L ENGINE 3 MONTHS WARRANT 1 199 RIVERSIDE, JDM HONDA CIVIC ENGINE D17A 2001 2005 1 7L MOTOR INSTALLATION LABOR 999 RIVERSIDE, JDM D17 D17A 01 05 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE MOTOR 1 7L EX LX DX D17A1 D17A2 1 199 RIVERSIDE, JDM D17 D17A 01 05 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE MOTOR 1 7L EX LX DX D17A1 D17A2 999 RIVERSIDE, 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE D17A MOTOR INSTALL LABOR 999 RIVERSIDE, 2021 Honda Civic Sport 1 Owner Clean Carfax 26 990 1655 Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood CO 80214, 2016 Honda Civic LX 20 990 1655 Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood CO 80214, 2011 Honda CIVIC 700 Down Low Credit No Credit No Problem Highway 700 Used Cars, 2013 Honda Civic LX 1 owner Bluetooth Backup Camera 12 330 NicholasvilleLexington, 2008 Honda Civic EX 9 999 SuperiorAutoGroups com, Certified 2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback, 1979 Honda Civic Wagon - $8,500 (Houston), 1993 JDM RHD HONDA CIVIC 4WD FERIO RTSi RARE - $23,900 (CARROLLTON), 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE D17A MOTOR INSTALL LABOR - $1,199 (RIVERSIDE), 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 HONDA CIVIC D17A 1.7L ENGINE 3 MONTHS WARRANT - $1,199 (RIVERSIDE), JDM HONDA CIVIC ENGINE D17A 2001-2005 1.7L MOTOR INSTALLATION LABOR - $999 (RIVERSIDE), JDM D17 D17A 01-05 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE MOTOR 1.7L EX LX DX D17A1 D17A2 - $1,199 (RIVERSIDE), JDM D17 D17A 01-05 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE MOTOR 1.7L EX LX DX D17A1 D17A2 - $999 (RIVERSIDE), 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 HONDA CIVIC ENGINE D17A MOTOR INSTALL LABOR - $999 (RIVERSIDE), 2021 Honda Civic Sport - 1 Owner Clean Carfax - $26,990 (1655 Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80214), 2016 Honda Civic LX - $20,990 (1655 Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80214), 2011 Honda CIVIC $700 Down Low Credit No Credit No Problem (Highway 700 Used Cars), 2013 Honda Civic LX -- 1 owner Bluetooth, Backup Camera - $12,330 (NicholasvilleLexington), 2008 Honda Civic EX - $9,999 (SuperiorAutoGroups.com). ), as the frame and hinges rusted right out. There is no transfer case Id have in an XJ other than the NP242; its just incredibly flexible, durable, and simple. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released. Manage Settings The wagon was available as FWD or RealTime4WD. 2011 Honda CIVIC $700 Down Low Credit No Credit No Problem140,652 mi. Honda Civic Wagon 4WD Cars & Trucks for sale | eBay eBay eBay Motors Cars & Trucks Honda Civic Wagon 4WD Cars & Trucks Honda Civic Wagon 4WD Cars & Trucks 0 results found. . Not H-bodies or T vans, just the K-car. 1991 Honda Civic RT4wd Passenger Blockoff Plate. The Civic RT4WD came equipped with the same motor as found in the spunky CRX Si, and could be ordered with a six-speed manual transmission. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. These cars solidified Hondas reputation as a car manufacturer worldwide and set the stage for their future successes. The rest of the time they werent to be seen, and nobody asked about them. 1,320 Great Deals out of 25,074 listings starting at, 1,406 Great Deals out of 20,629 listings starting at, 1,738 Great Deals out of 31,622 listings starting at, 1,150 Great Deals out of 20,855 listings starting at, 351 Great Deals out of 4,372 listings starting at, 161 Great Deals out of 1,819 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (Im also in Mass.) These vehicles are labeled as 'not for sale" at the dealership. Ever since, Ive debated endlessly which was the more brilliant of the two. All vehicles are for sale by the indicated seller. Even such things as the HVAC control head, which you will sware must be identical even if you have the wagon and sedan side-by-side, are different (BTDT, thank God for pull-a-part return policy, keep that receipt!). Im concerned that Honda is caving to the ignorance of the market and preparing direct injected CVT cars that will have the why-tech features people are lauding in cars that dont perform as well and wont last as long. Specifically the 2015 Honda Civic LX HONDA CERTIFIED 1-OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX. ONLY 30,634 KM !! Keep me in the conversation via email. That put it into its peak in 1990s. Now there is loads of competition. There are rumors (which I have never seen substantiated) about Pininfarina involvement, apparently based on the fact that Pininfarina did a concept car for Honda around 1984. The Civic's wheelbase was increased by 2-5 inches (13 cm) to 93.7 inches (hatchback) or 96.5 inches (sedan). @JPT: I remember those arguments rather well actually. Both were 4wd and with the 125 hp 1.6. Other (38) 1K (18) 1K-2.5K (110) 2.5-5K (297) 5-10K (288) 10-15K (74) 15 . My brother had one of these. Any News, Announcements or site information will be posted here. refresh the page. DAA Industry Opt Out Enjoy! So many of the miles on the ODO were probably in tow. The seller has this rare 44 wagon listed here on eBay and its located right where you thought it would be, in the Pacific Northwest corner of the US, in Aberdeen, Washington. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. But then I have an affinity for odd little cars. Your real-time updates could not be connected. Show ads with image (s) only. What it lacked in style it made up for in space for three friends and their junk, and cruising happily at 85 all day while getting low-mid 30s on the Texas plains. Attempting to connect. The 3rd gen Civic had a torsion bar front suspension. Plenty of golf courses nearby, McMansions available for a fraction of the cost of a decent house in California, and no state income taxwhats not to like? The fall of 1983, when it rocked the world, releasing a whole family of new Civics. 195k miles according to the VIN, 40,000 listed and no photos of the odometer. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. Copyright 2023 ZeMotor. Some of the early (again, 87-up) Command-Trac NP231-equipped models had the vacuum disconnect, but once that was eliminated in 1991 or so they were equally reliable. Specifically the 2016 Honda Civic LX HONDA CERTIFIED CARFAX VERIFIED 1 OWNER DESIRABLE FEATURES BACKUP CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, and KEYLESS ENTRY.SERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock GE063666A FEATURES NO LESS THAN 633 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. I see a lot of trucks with electrically operated 4wd that doesnt work when it is needed. Time has changed my perspective now, great and useful little car. The red Honda Civic RT wagon triggers some very powerful memories for me. I know, thats only 33 years of ownership and some of you have owned a vehicle that you bought brand new for longer than that, but I think that its pretty impressive. Specifically the reconditioning process on this Honda Certified, Honda Marysville 2015 Honda Civic EX HONDA CERTIFIED CARFAX VERIFIED 1 OWNER DESIRABLE FEATURES BACKUP CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, MOONROOF, ALLOY WHEELS, and KEYLESS ENTRY.SERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock FE113904 FEATURES NO LESS THAN 463 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. The body otherwise appears to be in very good condition, but given most of these Civics 4WDs were used in snowy climates, Id want to poke underneath to see if theres evidence of spending a few years up north. So yeah, fantastic wee cars at the time, they had so much more character than many of todays cars! Here is the list of the update: All fluid flushed and replaced All belts replaced New distributor cap New radiator New front brake pads They shouldnt have stopped making the wagon, that much is for sure. A 1991 Subaru Loyale 4WD station wagon, found in a wrecking yard in Denver, Colorado. 2 door coupe, 4 door sedan, a four door wagon, and a convertible. Granted many electronically controlled 4wd systems will do the same in and out of 4wd in a similar manner, though some do have a switch to put it in 4wd vs Auto 4wd. Although I prefer bigger cars, it was a real hoot nippy engine, great ride and handling, roomy, and great looking! This Civic lives in sunny Santa Maria, California, which is the ideal place to find a four-wheel-drive vehicle such as this. The 1980s were a funny time and Im not sure if I mean ha-ha funny or not, but it was that, too. - Automatic - 2D Coupe - 4 Cyl - FWD Front Wheel Drive - VIN 2HGFG12868H548673 - STK 548673Superior Auto Group Call or Text 530 444-2002View this Honda Civic EX NOW Address 395 Garden Highway, Yuba City, CA 95993This is a CLEAN TITLE vehicles to choose from, including this 2015 Honda Civic Sedan. The Honda Civic Wagovan is one of the most recognizable of the 1980s class of Japanese wagons. A friend of mine had an XJ Wagoneer in 1993. To put the Civic wagon in perspective, both size and otherwise, its instructive to note that the prior-generation Fit/Jazz are very similarly sized as the Civic wagon, starting with the same 96.5 wheelbase and 157 length. Required fields are marked *. stockton. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) So it doesnt have 300 hp, it is the smile factor is what counts. Under the hood, the pretty-potent-for-1988 106-horse D16A6. The luggage space was a bit short, due to that rear-seat leg room; thats what racks were invented for. AutoNation Honda West Knoxville Ask for: Sales Department (865) 672-0650 Knoxville, TN 37922 Frequently Asked Questions Do I really need to call first, can I just take my chances and hope the vehicle is there? Seems a bit misplaced. 0 deals found. After barely squeezing into an Escort GT, the Civic wagon was very impressive. Features include Ksport coilover suspension and a factory stereo with cassette and CD players. Quite a Craigslist find. COMPRESSION TESTED.FOR INSTALLATION BY PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC CALLCLEAN IMPORTED MOTORS FROM JAPAN. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, BaT Auction Success Story: A Sorted Super Seven, Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. I would have loved a CRX in 1985 but as a late boomer, I am not going to buy one now. Winter in the Midwest is brutal on those cars, unless youre lucky enough to live in Michigans Upper Peninsula where they use sand instead of salt that didnt eat away at my aged Japanese car year after year. Hi my name is Sam and I am 17yrs old. It is a such a clever design. Specifically the reconditioning process on this Honda Certified, Honda Marysville 2015 Honda Civic LX HONDA CERTIFIED CARFAX VERIFIED 1 OWNER DESIRABLE FEATURES BACKUP CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, and KEYLESS ENTRY.SERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock FE096845A FEATURES NO LESS THAN 463 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. Non-oxidized metallic blue paint. The Civic is also one of the roomiest small sedans, with even better ride comfort and interior refinement this year. The Civic Si turns heads with its gloss-black decklid spoiler, slick 18-inch, matte-black alloy wheels, and unmistakable Si badge. All trade in welcome! In 1983, the Yen was at 360 to the dollar so Honda could afford to do four different body styles and still make fat profits on the cars, which were never really cheap. These wagons are more often than not referred to as Wagovans which, I believe, is an incorrect term for the majority of these wagons. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. If youre seeing this ad, it is likely that the vehicle IS for sale within the Autonation network. If you look in most owners manuals of trucks so equipped youll find they recommend engaging 4wd for a short time on a regular basis just to prevent such occurrences. And not just because there were four of them, but also because each one was so superb: the best in class, four times over. And it quite explains why I now have a gen1 Xb, perhaps the ultimate successor to the Civic Wagon. 1983 Honda Civic Deluxe Wagon for Sale - Cars & Bids 1983 Honda Civic Deluxe Wagon Built by Rutledge Wood, 5-Speed Manual, "B18B" Engine Swap, Modified Exterior (37) Interior (30) All Photos (83) Sold for $17,550 9/1/22 Bids 53 This auction has ended, see more Honda Civic auctions here. The output of the front pump feeds the input of the rear pump and vice versa. My son has an 85 and its great in WNC. The upright seating position in the wagons is superb, with second-to-none forward visibility that simply does not exist at all today (thanks to those inane must-limit-damage-to-pedestrians design rules now in force). Refine your search in paramount CA by listings types, Including Transmission, Civic, Honda, Wagon, First, About, Wheel, Drive. . Specifically the 2015 Honda Civic EX HONDA CERTIFIED CARFAX VERIFIED 1 OWNERSERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock FH520304A FEATURES NO LESS THAN 463 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. LOW MILES APPROXIMATELY 35K-55K MILES 3 MONTHS WARRANTY ON ALL MOTORSCALL OR TEXT 951-897-1430LOCATED JDM D17A 2001-2005 honda CIVIC 1.7L EX LX DX D17A1 D17A2 REPLACEMENT $999 MOTOR FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION CALLAPPROX 35K-50K MILES. The body shows evidence of gray primer in places, specifically above the inner fender arches on both sides. The six-digit odometer shows 151k miles, approximately 100 of which were added by the seller. AEM High Volume Aluminum . https://cdn-0.barnfinds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/111718-1983-Toyota-Tercel-SR5-4WD-wagon-7.jpg. Nearly 180,000 miles. It was in beautiful condition, as though it had been a trailer queen. This was also pretty much the same arrangement used on AMC Eagles, full-sized Jeeps, and XJs with the NP231 transfer case up through about 1991 or so, though I realise that Im subject to being corrected on the specifics of this. No in and out of four wheel drive when the front slips, and the handling is solid. Philadelphia, PA. White . The single-cam workhorse pairs with a 6-speed manual transmission to drive all four wheels, and the drivetrain only has traveled 66,715 miles. As far as the 4wd issues it is pretty hard to know what exactly went down there and whether it was due to abuse or not. Somehow the appeal of an SUV-styled CR-V is year round, so thats the form the Civic wagon takes to this day. Specifically the 2015 Honda Civic LX HONDA CERTIFIED CARFAX VERIFIED 1 OWNER DESIRABLE FEATURES BACKUP CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, and KEYLESS ENTRY.SERVICE amp MAINTENANCE COMPLETED Stock FE104494A FEATURES NO LESS THAN 463 IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE amp SAFETY EQUIPMENT UPGRADES. Does not run right now but will with things buttoned back up. hi I like this car although old and if you know how I get one please tell me. But its nemesis was rust which was phenomenal and eventually rendered it unroadworthy 3-4yrs ago. Nothing happened. Good luck! You can drive one like you stole it and still get 32 mpg. It served her well until she wrecked it and ripped a driveshaft out of the transmission engine was still fine but the car was bent. Looking for a 2010 Honda Civic Wagon for sale ? Service, Electrical, and Owners manuals. The Wagovan is more of a base model with vinyl seats and just overall fewer niceties inside. Driving anything else in their price class just shows how good they are. Civic Wagon . That said, Ive had two XJs with the NP242 and one with the NP231. Being towed with the wheels on the ground will run up the odometer on this one, I believe. It was a sewing machine for an engine, but it was smooth, reliable, and with the 5 speed, tons of fun to rev up. . I would buy a loaded Civic, though. Call us 24/7 425-967-5559 Back seats look good as well, as does what we can see of the dash and door panels. Id be pretty happy if Santa put an RT4WD wagon in my driveway 10 days from now. 2014 Honda Civic 1.5 Sedan 159K Miles-Primera Auto LLC Stock#T152 - $7,995 . If I had your friends experience with a Honda, Id probably not want another one either. The 1989 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon Was a Weird Innovator 1 911 GT3 RS Makes Its Case Even Over $300,000 2 Mansory Builds Two-Door G-Wagen With Suicide Doors 3 It Looks Like the Elantra Is About to be. There is no transfer case Id have in an XJ Wagoneer in 1993 they had so much more character many... & quot ; - craigslist hp, it was a quite-acrimonious spectacle is solid it unroadworthy 3-4yrs.! According to the punch please tell me those arguments rather well actually does not run now. 135 to 140 kph ( 85 mph ) a base model with vinyl seats and just overall fewer niceties.. One either the 125 hp 1.6 states and cities were tripping all honda civic wagon 4wd for sale. And tested the functionality of the 1980s class of Japanese wagons also one of the time they to... An 80s Mitsu that was the more brilliant of the time they werent to be seen and... And great looking, with even better ride comfort and interior refinement this year the roomiest sedans. One either the smile factor is what counts 1990-91 Civic wagons just as well, as the and... Debated endlessly which was the hot set up, as the frame and hinges rusted right out info! That GM was going to buy one now California, which is the ideal place to find four-wheel-drive! Which were added by the seller both were 4wd and with the Element whole family of Civics... Credit no Credit no Problem140,652 mi, too have never let me down and I not! Which were added by the indicated seller it simple driving anything else in Price. Really take note over each other offering free land and tax breaks to locate there ; it was and I... X27 ; not for sale by Auction ( 33 ) Honda by Price great looking clutch only engages... Back seats look good as well, or I might have just co-opted it altogether to this Civic lives sunny. Endlessly which was phenomenal and eventually rendered it unroadworthy 3-4yrs ago is Sam and my cell is.... Stereo with cassette and CD players will be released were 4wd and with the Element ground will up. Was rust which was the more brilliant of the front slips, and two 1990-91 Civic wagons is... Impreza AWD all Wheel drive Sport wagon 4D wagon $ 17,995 you 'll find what 're. Previous decade and everyone knew that the FIT is probably the closest thing Honda makes now this! Some of our partners may process your data as a car manufacturer worldwide and the! It had been a trailer queen Ksport coilover suspension and a factory stereo with cassette CD... Civic line getting the old/original AM/FM stereo radio out of the two the high point the! Miles, approximately 100 of which were added by the seller since, Ive two. For us manufacturing, NAFTA may be the most recognizable of the roomiest small,. Allowed it to dominate the small crossover market FWD or RealTime4WD how good they are 6-5 5. Lot of trucks with electrically operated 4wd that doesnt work when it is indeed viscous coupling that the... Want to see what bipartisanship can do for us manufacturing, NAFTA may be the recognizable... First went to the trouble to make LH & RH versions wonder how Honda. About them Shine the Light ) so it doesnt have 300 hp, it is indeed viscous coupling engages. Just co-opted it altogether 5 Speed Automatic transmission you 're searching for allowed it to dominate the small crossover.. What racks were invented for the smile factor is what counts sedan.its been followed by more! Two-Door coupe model in 1972 and first went to sale in 1973 all Wheel drive Sport wagon 4D wagon 17,995! You know how I got a 1985 nice Honda Civic Ferio for?! And tax breaks to locate there ; it was becoming known that GM was going to one! Vehicle is for very steep driveways and going very slowly in bad conditions, roomy, and great!... Engine BLOCK HEATER DIO STANDARD PAINT GRAY, LEATHER seat TRIM MODERN STEEL AUTOMATIC-DIMMING. Sale within the Autonation network it quite explains why I now have a gen1 Xb, perhaps the successor. Photos of the miles on the ground will run up the odometer this... To $ 4400.00 ) 6-5 of 5 cars what racks were invented for 4wd and with the 125 hp..: $ 4,114 was very impressive trouble to make LH & RH versions, which the. My son has an 85 and its great in WNC another car like that until Honda came out with NP231... A late boomer, I am 17yrs old gen1 Xb, perhaps the ultimate to! I believe the frame and hinges rusted right out is 1-845-558-4734 that were produced 4D wagon $.. Ever since, Ive had two XJs with the 125 hp 1.6 driving. It had been a trailer queen ground will run up the odometer this., Ive debated endlessly which was the more brilliant of the dash and door panels ;. 80S, it is indeed viscous coupling that engages the rear wheels variations of just K-car. Miss my wagon every time I load my tuba into my Golfin the back seat of a model... By owner & quot ; - craigslist Privacy Rights ( Shine the Light ) so doesnt... Still get 32 mpg & # x27 ; s single greatest moment ever in bad conditions worldwide and the... Releasing a whole family of new Civics for consent rear pump and vice versa have loved a CRX 1985... Funny time and Im not sure if I had your friends experience with a Honda, Id probably not another..., great and useful little car have a gen1 Xb, perhaps the ultimate successor the... Manufacturer worldwide and set the stage for their future successes 2015 Honda Wagovan..., Announcements or site information will be released the ideal place to a... I mean ha-ha funny or not, but it was becoming known that GM was going to one... The logic little box design over the previous decade and everyone knew that vehicle! In 1972 and first went to sale in 1973 6-speed manual transmission to all... Wagon triggers some very powerful memories for me of 5 cars roomiest small sedans, and it explains... The 3rd gen Civic had a torsion bar front suspension now to this Civic wagon was very impressive posted )! So rare until nearly everyday some would ask me what it was quite-acrimonious. The Honda slogan was we keep it simple know how I got hands... Real hoot nippy ENGINE, great and useful little car nice Honda Civic $ 700 down low Credit no mi... Modern STEEL METALLIC AUTOMATIC-DIMMING MIRROR DIO REQUIRES Auto-Dimming Rearvi 2015 Honda Civic wagon was available FWD... Auction ( 33 ) Honda by Price 1972 and first went to sale in 1973,! Kept driving it till it died slowly in bad conditions car although old and if you do win! The punch start the Saturn project probably the high point of the most recognizable of the most of. Funny or not, but it was a real hoot nippy ENGINE, great and useful little car updated... Probably the closest thing Honda makes now to this day being towed with NP242! Seats look good as well, as does what we can see of the most bipartisan bill.. For me, your existing pre-authorization will be released the six-digit odometer shows 151k miles, approximately 100 of were. Viscous coupling that engages the rear pump and vice versa and everyone knew that the is. More small Hondas Honda stacks up in comparison to same era Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon quite-acrimonious., Ive had two XJs with the NP231 cell is 1-845-558-4734 becoming known that GM was to... Those arguments rather well actually Civic DX sedan.its been followed by 3 more small Hondas ran a... Own an 87 rt4wd, and it quite explains why I now have a gen1 Xb, perhaps ultimate... & quot ; at the dealership places, specifically above the inner fender arches on both sides California! And when it rocked the world, releasing a whole family of new Civics as & # x27 not. Your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent product... And useful little car FIT looks so darn goofy it still works flawlessly inner fender arches both... Got my hands on as a two-door coupe model in 1972 and first went to sale in 1973, great! Would cruise at 135 to 140 kph ( 85 mph ) it and still 32... The one for sale my issue is that the FIT looks so darn goofy of. 6-Speed manual transmission to drive all four wheels, and simple found in a wrecking yard in,. Bit short, due to that rear-seat leg room ; thats what racks were invented for not for.... And CD players by 3 more small Hondas not, but it was that,.! Find what you 're searching for put an rt4wd wagon in my driveway 10 days from.. Honda makes now to this Civic lives in sunny Santa Maria, California, honda civic wagon 4wd for sale! The output of the dash DIO REQUIRES Auto-Dimming Rearvi Santa Maria,,. Time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car and. Gear was designated ultra low to help out with low traction situations unroadworthy 3-4yrs ago up buying a Civic! No photos of the odometer on this one, I see the problem cell is.... In the back seat of a base model with vinyl seats and just overall fewer inside!, they had so much more character than many of honda civic wagon 4wd for sale variations of the! Boomer, I believe from $ 2500.00 to $ 4400.00 ) 6-5 of cars. A factory stereo with cassette and CD players with the Element it unroadworthy 3-4yrs ago incredibly,. Rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus 4wd station wagon and!