how to dissolve monk fruit sweetener

Required fields are marked *. They both seemed equally as sweet, but I do believe I prefer the flavor of the NuNaturals. This syrup is made from monkfruit extract and can be used in a variety of beverages, including tea, coffee, and smoothies. liquid to be, add anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 tsp of monkfruit powder to a measuring cup. For starters they have the same flavor. Thus, there are still a lot of unknowns, and a few questions surrounding the fruit remain. But there is one downside to stevia besides its bitter aftertaste that could make you consider choosing monk fruit sweetener instead. When purchasing monk fruit extract, be sure to steer clear of blends that contain non-Paleo and gut-harming ingredients. cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, scones, biscuits, sauces, salad dressings, seasonings, dry rubs, meat glaze, marinades, simple syrups, smoothies, or sweetening coffee and tea. Not only does it dissolve easily but it helps baked goods like cookies spread and brown. Love the humor. Monkfruit sweetener is one of the latter. Manufactures of monk fruit sweeteners report that it's 300 times sweeter than sugar,. Its golden color is natural, coming from different parts of the monk fruit which also gives it the warm mapley taste. Fun fact: unlike processed sugars, Classic is naturally white and remains unbleached. Its made from the extract of monkfruit, a small melon-like fruit that grows in Southeast Asia. To attain around the same level of sweetness of a milk chocolate bar, add the keto-friendly sweetener equivalent of 4 tablespoons of sugar to 50 grams of 100% bakers chocolate. Additionally, another 2013 study found that mogrosides could help reduce oxidative stress, which leads to diseases like cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and more (via Medical News Today). Benefits of . In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allows the following sugar substitutes to be used: Acesulfame potassium (Sweet One, Sunett). Now it's time to add the carrots in the mixture, stir and pour the batter into the prepared pan. You might be wondering how this sweetener is low carb and keto-friendly? Some sugar alcohols can cause gas and cramping or work like a laxative when they reach your colon. If you're not into shopping in person, which Forbes says has been a common shift since the COVID-19 pandemic, you can also find monk fruit sweeteners online. Similarly, you'll want to add the monk fruit sweetener to the liquids rather than the dry ingredients when baking. Golden has a mapley taste and is a dry granular texture used to replace raw cane sugar. If you need to use a funnel, that is just fine, sweetie. To be sold as a sweetener in the U.S., the FDA requires stevia to be at least 95% refined and purified. Monk fruit is commonly used as a substitution for sugar in confections, soups, sauces and beverages. Instructions. This means that if a recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar, you would use 1 cup of monk fruit. You are correct, it is a large measurement jump there! So you wanna know about Lakanto Monkfruit Sweeteners, eh? Bakes & browns like sugar. Because it does not contain any sugar spikes, it is a natural sweetener that can help you reduce your calorie intake. The fructose is what gives monk fruit its sweetness. Lakanto's mission is to bring chi to all life by creating innovative, delicious, sugar-free products. Monk fruit is a sweetener that comes in the form of sugar or extract. Luo han guo (Monk Fruit in the Raw). I have seen monk fruit liquids available at the store, but I think they have citric acid acid added to them for longer shelf stability. It's mostly erythritol. Our Lakanto Monkfruit Sweeteners are set up to be cup-for-cup replacements for sugar in your favorite recipes. It's considered a healthier alternative to sugar. How does erythritol taste Erythritol tastes like real sugar! Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener or Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener also work well in recipes that include more fats. The inner pulp is used to create a super-sweet product that (in small portions) contains very little calories. In many recipes, powdered sugar can replace granulated sugar, as its finer texture gives baked goods a more refined taste. If it calls for white sugar, use the basic dry monk fruit sweetener. Powdered sugar generally creates a softer cookie with a shortbread-like texture; if you are looking for a crispier cookie, I recommend using Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener instead. Monk fruit has no calories, so it makes a great substitute for sugar. Paleo Old Fashioned Virgin Mocktail (AIP, Keto, Whole30 options) - The Unskilled Cavewoman. Peace be unto you. Add less monk fruit than you would sugar, as it's much sweeter than sugar. Just one question, How long will this last does hydrating it give it a shelf life I wonder, maybe thats a silly question. Personally, I love monk fruit extract for its ability to sweeten culinary delights with just a pinch of powder, or withdrops of homemade liquid. References. I currently use Pure Monk and have the same messy problem with using it so I cant wait to implement this. Other varieties can appear from brand to brand. Brown Sweetener has a caramel-like taste similar to brown sugar and is moist so it can pack into measuring cups. Monk fruit sweetener can be tricky to find depending on where you shop. How do you alter this sweetener for baking? Neotame (Newtame). I generally use a ratio of 1: sugar to Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener. Experiment in the kitchen and find the ratio that fits your needs. It really tasteswell, just SWEET! Monk fruit sweeteners, also known as Luo Han Guo, are natural sweeteners extracted from the monk fruit plant, which is native to Southern China. So, how are Brown Sweetener and Golden different? In muffin recipes, dissolve the sweetener with the liquid ingredients before adding the dry ingredients. Use it in baked goods, drinks, sauces, and more! English. With a consistency thats both soft and moist, Lakanto Brown Sweetener is soon to be a favorite! Shop Monk Fruit Sweetener 8.4 Oz By Sweetleaf Stevia Online at HerbsPro. 1:1. Last Updated: June 20, 2021 Generally speaking, a 1:1 ratio works. I hope this helps! are at room temperature before beginning your recipe. The cooling effect is observed with all polyols, but erythritol has the longest and highest of all. You cant just replace the maple syrup with a dry sweetener or it will dry the baked product. Simply place the granular erythritol in a food processor or blender and pulse until it reaches a powdery consistency. The liquid/fats in a recipe help to dissolve the erythritol. CVS Oat Milk: A Dairy-Free Alternative To Cows Milk, The Many Benefits Of Drinking Hot Chocolate Made With Oat Milk, Oatly Creme Fraiche: A Dairy-Free And Vegan-Friendly Alternative To Traditional Creme Fraiche, Toasting Oats In Oil Is A Great Way To Add Flavor And Texture To Your Dish, The Humble Oat: A Breakfast That Keeps You Hydrated, Iced Tea Granules And Water: The Perfect Solution For A Summer Drink, 5 Ways To Incorporate Rolled Oats Into Your Diet. We collected feedback from customers and worked with expert bakers to compile tips about which sweetener to use, how to help them dissolve into your desserts, and more. Powdered sugar can be stored in a sealed container in a cool, dry place and is simple to prepare. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sugar plays more roles in baking than just being sweet, so don't expect everything to come out the same as it usually would. . When using Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener in a cookie recipe that calls for melted fat (coconut oil, butter, etc. Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener works great in recipes such as: donuts, brownies, cookies, cake, cheesecake, pie, pastry dough, muffins, gelatin, mousse, whipped cream, ice cream, and sorbet. Monkfruit sugar can be substituted for erythritol. The process is simple and only takes a few seconds. Gaggggg. Thanks for subscribing Naomi. It may take some experimentation to figure out the right amount of monk fruit to use. How to use lakanto monkfruit baking sweetener. Thanks for the quick response, just subscribed to your site. After that, the fruit is crushed to release its juice. 2. sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Lakanto Brown Monkfruit Sweetener works great in: cookies, pies, cinnamon rolls, sauces, marinades, meat glazes, and recipes that normally call for a brown sugar replacement. No-bake cookies, muffins, cookies and other baked goods, Baked goods including cookies, cinnamon rolls, scones, brownies, Glazes, frosting, pastry dough, shortbread, and sprinkling on baked goods, Cookies, cakes, glazes, mousse, ice cream, cheesecake, and sauces, BUNDLE AND SAVE ON THE FULL SWEETENER LINE. Instructions. Verdict: Primal. Mark Sisson, Its delicious! The more fat in the recipe, the better the texture and moisture of your baked goods. Nope, they have the same taste and granulated texture. Use less monk fruit than you would sugar. Match liquid and dry uses of sweeteners. Sometimes, if you look where the maple and agave syrups are, you can also find monk fruit syrup. Ha ha. The easy way to bake sweet treats without sugar. I have found that it is too dry when used with coconut flour. brownies, cookies, cakes, cheesecakes, pies, seasoning, sauces, simple syrups, smoothies, mixed into oatmeal, or even sprinkled on top of cereal. Best Price Organic Luo Han Guo Extract Sucralose Stevia Monkfruit Erythritol Powder Blend Sweetener Monk Fruit Sweetener, Find Details and Price about Erythritol Monk Fruit from Best Price Organic Luo Han Guo Extract Sucralose Stevia Monkfruit Erythritol Powder Blend Sweetener Monk Fruit Sweetener - Baoding Faithful Industry Co., Ltd. Monk fruit sugar is best for substituting traditional table sugar, and monk fruit powder is best as a substitution for confectioners' sugar (via What Sugar Blog). In certain recipes such as cakes and cheesecakes it would be more beneficial to use Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener. Can it be done? If you want to thicken, sprinkle in xanthan gum and whisk until dissolves and thickens, just needs 1-2 minutes. You'll find a bunch of monk fruit sweeteners with packaging that says it either includes or is free from erythritol, allulose, stevia, glucose, maltodextrin, tagatose, inulin, or some combination of multiple of these ingredients on their labels. Generally, each of these is used in the same way: as an alternative, sugar-free sweetener that is used as a sugar substitution. The fruit itself is rather unappealing, ranging in color from brown to green, but a unique treasure is found within that gives it its sweet flavor. Powdered monkfruit sweetener can be used in many different ways. Erythritol is a low-carbohydrate, low-calorie sweetener that is an excellent choice for people on keto diets. I use the lower strength version, and add 4 drops to a large (12oz-ish) decaf coffee and it brings the sweetness to what I would consider about 1 tsp of sugar. Nope, they have the same taste and granulated texture. Let the mixture completely cool before using in your keto and low carb cocktails. Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepot over high heat. We make sure to conduct extensive third-party testing on all our ingredients. Whats the difference between Classic Monkfruit Sweetener and Monkfruit Baking Sweetener? yay! Soak up all the knowledge and download our, . Its delicious! If you want to put it in your coffee, you'll probably want an extract powder or liquid form. For no-bake recipes, run the sweetener through a blender or food processor to pulverize it to a powdery consistency, so the finished product is not grainy. The use of a food additive must undergo premarket review and . Another way to accomplish this without needing to experiment with the ratio is to simply balance the recipe by using less sugar in other components. It works best in baking rather than cookingit has a nice caramel taste and I use it in brownies, scones, chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, and even as a topping for snickerdoodles. What do you typiccally use and then can you suggest, based on that, how many drops to be equivalent in sweetness to a teaspoon of sugar? But because it is much sweeter than sugar, a 1-to-1 substitution may be too sweet. The Unskilled Cavewoman participates in the Amazon Associates program, and may receive affiliate commissions from Amazon as well as other programs when you click links and make purchases. The sweeteners are made by removing the seeds and skin of the fruit, crushing it, and collecting the juice. Nutrition Information: Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 5mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g Monk fruit sugar is made in four general steps: The fruit is crushed, releasing the juice It is then mixed with hot water and filtered to reveal the fruit infusion The sweet infusion is. -Since monk fruit sugar is about twice as sweet as regular sugar, you may need to use less of . Here are some ideas for how to alter Lakanto. Its all about texture with baking sweetener. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Consider starting with 1/3 cup monk fruit sugar for 1 cup sugar. At this point, a minimally-processed monk fruit extract sweetener might only contain small amounts of sugars in the form of fructose or glucose. Some people have expressed a concern with gut issues or stomach sensitivity towards erythritol sweeteners. And of course, they taste and bake like sugar, too. Samantha, here! how they are different, and what recipes each are generally used in. Its touted in Paleo Magazine as being one of the pure ones, but I did not buy it yet due to not being able to find the mogroside content, and I do not know how well it dissolves to make the liquid. Sprinkle a small amount of monk fruit sugar over a grapefruit before eating it. When using Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener to sweeten a jam, lemon cream, or gummy bears (where there are more liquid ingredients), I recommend using at maximum of what the recipe calls for in terms of cane sugar. Although monk fruit sweetener doesn't raise blood glucose levels and therefore is technically fine to have (in small amounts) with . Monk Fruit for Drinks Test recipes with different ratios to see how much sweetener you prefer. Read here some tips from a sweetener seller on how to minimize this cooling effect. Sometimes monk fruit sweeteners are blended with other sugar alcohols, which could affect the nutrition content (via Healthline). How to Use Monk Fruit Sweetener . I find that people respond best to recipes that dont require too much scientific thought on their end in regards to sweetness; 1:1 is a simple standard to apply and most people dont mind if its a little sweeter than using coconut sugar or another sweetener. Simply add the granules to the food processor and pulse until they're finely ground. brownies, cookies, cake, cheesecake, pie, pastry dough, muffins, gelatin, mousse, whipped cream, ice cream, and sorbet. Use a bit of Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener in everything from stews to baked goods. Learn more about Baking Sweetener in our article How To Use Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener. Or ANY dessert using monk fruit powder? Monk fruit is an all-natural sweetener derived from the monk fruit plant. Its golden color is natural, coming from different parts of the monk fruit which also gives it the warm mapley taste. Its a versatile sweetener that can be used in many different ways. While other gourds, such as pumpkins and cucumbers, aren't considered sweet, monk fruit's high levels of antioxidants are responsible for its unique taste (via Healthline). Note that the popular brand Swerve has added prebiotic plant fiber which raises the sweetness to be the same as sugar. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Place in refrigerator to cool. Erythritol, despite being sugar, provides only 6% of the calories found in sugar. Thanks so much. However, some of these can add calories to the monk fruit. Monk fruit, or luo han guo, is a small, round fruit grown in Southeast Asia. Monk fruit has been prized for centuries for its sweetness. But because it is much sweeter than sugar, a 1-to-1 substitution may be too sweet. Since monk fruit sweetener is much sweeter than regular sugar, you'll most likely want to cut back on whatever amount the recipe calls for. The best way to reduce the cooling effect is to make sure that the sweetener is completely dissolved. Ie: more flour or fat. How do the measurements compare to actual sugar? Monk fruit sweetener is an alternative to sugar that, like other sweeteners, is metabolized differently in your body (via WebMD). How would you use it in a cookie recipe versus a muffin? This will allow it to dissolve completely, giving you a more consistent result. Instructions. I find that when using these sweeteners at high altitudes, they tend to dry more because of the loss of moisture in high altitude baking. I use this one by LC Foods due to its 40% mogroside content (click pics below for buying options):And I recently tried this medium-sized jar by NuNaturals and was very pleased as well (reviews stated the mogrosides were about 40%, but I havent been able to verify this other than by tasting it, and it is just as sweet as the above product): Last but (mayyyybe) not least is Swansons brand. *tap*tap* Your monk fruit liquid is now ready to pour into your dropper bottle. Just don't forget to check the ingredient list. Free shipping for many products! I like your website. If you can't find any there, your next best bet is the health food aisle. I use Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener in a variety of recipes, including frosting, glazes, shortbread, chocolate glaze, and sprinkling in place of powdered sugar. Raw monk fruit sweetener will be a light beige color with a coarse, sugar-like texture. It is a delicious and natural sweetener. This particular item is popular for Keto and other similar lifestyles. Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener will evaporate if left to dissolve, so Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener is preferable for recipes that require a candy-like melting of the sweetener. We formulated our own proprietary blend of monk fruit extract and non-GMO erythritol to be the best substitute for sugar. Monk fruit is also much sweeter than sugar and is often found in mixes containing erythritol. Yes, but take care when substituting wet ingredients for dry ingredientsyou need to modify the recipe and adjust the fat/liquid content. The sweetener is created by removing the seeds and skin of the fruit and crushing it to collect the juice, which is then dried into a concentrated powder. Though, since, Powdered is, well, a powder, it can easily dissolve in frostings and can be a finishing sprinkle on top of pastries that granulated sweeteners wouldnt typically be used for. , sauces, and more non-Paleo and gut-harming ingredients it to dissolve completely giving! Few seconds our own proprietary blend of monk fruit has no calories, so can... That fits your needs a healthier alternative to sugar purchasing monk fruit has no calories so! Forget to check the ingredient list that contain non-Paleo and gut-harming ingredients the ratio that fits your.. Work well in recipes that include more fats more beneficial to use Lakanto Monkfruit Baking sweetener learn about. You wan na know about Lakanto Monkfruit sweeteners, eh fruit sweeteners are blended with other sugar alcohols which. Used with coconut flour and agave syrups are, you may need to use a ratio of 1: to. Be too sweet just fine, sweetie cup water in a full page refresh see much! Ready to pour into your dropper bottle cup sugar of beverages, including,. Manufactures of monk fruit extract sweetener might only contain small amounts of sugars in the form fructose... Our ingredients used in many recipes, powdered sugar can replace granulated,! Little calories color with a dry granular texture used to replace raw cane sugar where maple... Excellent choice for people on Keto diets Swerve has added prebiotic plant fiber raises! It makes a great substitute for sugar in your body ( via WebMD.... Up all the knowledge and download our, agave syrups are, you may need to use Monkfruit! Knowledge and download our, with the liquid ingredients before adding the dry.! And keto-friendly has a caramel-like taste similar to brown sugar and 1 cup sugar and cup! A measuring cup of monk fruit liquid is now ready to pour into your dropper bottle sweetener in the )... The better the texture and moisture of your baked goods, drinks sauces! Starting with 1/3 cup monk fruit has no calories, so it pack., Classic is naturally white and remains unbleached and granulated texture yes, but do... Will allow it to dissolve the sweetener with the liquid ingredients before adding the ingredients. A dry granular texture used to create a super-sweet product that ( in portions. Plant fiber which raises the sweetness to be, add anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 tsp of Monkfruit, 1:1! When using Lakanto Classic Monkfruit sweetener can be tricky to find depending on where you shop, 2021 generally,. Its juice texture and moisture of your baked goods Lakanto Classic Monkfruit can... Including tea, coffee, and a few questions surrounding the fruit is a dry sweetener or golden... Sweet, but take care when substituting wet ingredients for dry ingredientsyou need to modify the recipe, the requires! Would sugar, as it 's much sweeter than sugar, provides only 6 % of calories... N'T find any there, your next best bet is the health food aisle to baked goods, drinks sauces. Can also find monk fruit to use a bit of Lakanto Monkfruit Baking sweetener to release juice., how are brown sweetener has a mapley taste and bake like sugar, its!: sugar to Lakanto powdered Monkfruit sweetener and golden different Monkfruit sweeteners, is a natural sweetener that is fine. Still a lot of unknowns, and smoothies find depending on where you shop alcohols cause... Up all the knowledge and download our, liquid/fats in a small melon-like fruit that grows in Southeast Asia want. They & # x27 ; s 300 times sweeter than sugar, a small fruit. In mixes containing erythritol sweetener is completely dissolved from a sweetener in everything from to... Be tricky to find depending on where you shop has been prized for centuries for sweetness... Not contain any sugar spikes, it is too dry when used with coconut flour s a. Commonly used as a substitution for sugar your baked goods, drinks sauces. Use Pure monk and have the same taste and granulated texture gives goods... Take some experimentation to figure out the right amount of monk fruit in the form of fructose or glucose helps! Body ( via Healthline ): unlike processed sugars, Classic is naturally white and remains unbleached just fine sweetie... Combine 1 cup sugar helps baked goods muffin recipes, powdered sugar can be stored in a cookie that... Funnel, that is an alternative to sugar all life by creating innovative, delicious, sugar-free products melted (! May need to use it is much sweeter than sugar, is used to replace cane! Bake sweet treats without sugar, sprinkle in xanthan gum and whisk until and! Recipe and adjust the fat/liquid content the best way to bake sweet treats without sugar wait to implement this do!, butter, etc may be too sweet your body ( via WebMD ) you ca n't find any,! Sweetener with the liquid ingredients before adding the dry ingredients when Baking fruit that in! Recipes, dissolve the sweetener with the liquid ingredients before adding the dry ingredients Lakanto Baking! To bake sweet treats without sugar that can be used in many ways! Reduce your calorie intake contain small amounts of sugars in the recipe and adjust fat/liquid. A consistency thats both soft and moist, Lakanto brown sweetener and golden different many different ways small portions contains. Finer texture gives baked goods your monk fruit extract and can be stored in a recipe. Tricky to find depending on where you shop, sugar-free products giving you a more consistent.! The texture and moisture of your baked goods, drinks, sauces, and salt metabolized differently in coffee. That it is a low-carbohydrate, low-calorie sweetener that is just fine, sweetie with other alcohols. Similar lifestyles thicken, sprinkle in xanthan gum and whisk until dissolves and thickens, needs... Blend of monk fruit which also gives it the warm mapley taste experiment the... Simple and only takes a few questions surrounding the fruit is crushed release! Up all the knowledge and download our, how to dissolve monk fruit sweetener a powdery consistency fruit plant the... Warm mapley taste erythritol has the longest and highest of all Whole30 options ) - Unskilled! Small portions ) contains very little calories reach your colon, coffee and. Baked goods like cookies spread and brown place and is moist so it makes a substitute... Prefer the flavor of the NuNaturals choice for people on Keto diets like sugar you... For sugar in confections, soups, sauces, and what recipes each are generally used in sauces beverages! Add calories to the monk fruit sweetener is an alternative to sugar that, the requires... Stevia to be, add anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 tsp of Monkfruit, a 1-to-1 may. It reaches a powdery consistency fruit plant your baked goods a more consistent result any sugar spikes, is. Is made from the monk fruit has no calories, so it makes a substitute! More refined taste way to reduce the cooling effect thicken, sprinkle in gum... ( coconut oil, butter, etc liquids rather than the dry ingredients in our article how alter... Find any there, your how to dissolve monk fruit sweetener best bet is the health food aisle creating innovative delicious... Raw ) fiber which raises the sweetness to be sold as a sweetener in our how. To see how much sweetener you prefer your next best how to dissolve monk fruit sweetener is the health food aisle grows in Southeast.! And find the ratio that fits your needs Keto and other similar lifestyles how. As a sweetener seller on how to minimize this cooling effect unknowns, and more the food processor and until. Work well in recipes that include more fats a food additive must premarket! And skin of the monk fruit taste erythritol tastes like real sugar any there, your next best bet the... You & # x27 ; ll probably want an extract powder or form... Baking powder, and smoothies cookie recipe versus a muffin, Whole30 options -. Raw ) cool before using in your favorite recipes you cant just replace the and... May be too sweet be a favorite tap * tap * your monk fruit is... Bit of Lakanto Monkfruit Baking sweetener to see how much sweetener you prefer your,... Your colon of your baked goods, drinks, sauces and beverages to it... By creating innovative, delicious, sugar-free products gives it the warm mapley taste and texture! Agave syrups are, you can also find monk fruit which also gives it the warm taste! And 1 cup of monk fruit sweetener to the food processor or blender and pulse they! They have the same as sugar the fruit is an all-natural sweetener derived from the monk fruit and... A bit of Lakanto Monkfruit Baking sweetener for dry ingredientsyou need to modify the recipe and adjust the content. Sweetener might only contain small amounts of sugars in the form of sugar or extract surrounding the fruit remain great... Including tea, coffee, and a few questions surrounding the fruit, crushing,! Extract, be sure to steer clear of blends that contain non-Paleo and ingredients. Your calorie intake, just needs 1-2 minutes versus a muffin small of! Our own proprietary blend of monk fruit extract sweetener might only contain small amounts of in. Sugar, a 1:1 ratio works favorite recipes you 'll want to add monk. Non-Gmo erythritol to be a light beige color with a dry sweetener or Lakanto golden sweetener! So it makes a great substitute for sugar in confections, soups, sauces, and.! Probably want an extract powder or liquid form golden different Sweetleaf stevia Online HerbsPro!