how to talk to a live person at edd disability

good luck everyone. And keep pressing 0! s01 code cub cadet. Do not use. I got thru today also.and yes I pushed 0 endlessly. There is light in this tunnel! You are an angel for doing this page!!! 916-654-9140 (Sacramento) There is a chance of getting through after 12pm, but probably not. She was really helpful and got my application started. How To Speak To A Live Representative For EDD (Employment Development Department) California 2020 WigglyCheese 3.61K subscribers Subscribe 415 53K views 2 years ago UPDATE: They have changed. Thank you Jesus~. RIGHT NOW ,KIDS MAY BE HUNGRY YOU ARE STRESSED OUT WITH EMPTY GAS TANK AND FACING EVICTION, IT WILL BE DIFFERENT BEING HOMELESS, NO PHONE AND STARVING IN OLD AGE . tried all the numbers, either disconnected or busy tone. Yes! So I thought, this must be one of a series of numbers that start with XXX-XXX-7400, so I started increasing the numbers, 7401, no luck, 7402 and tried 7402 multiple times. I finally got called back! WITH THE PROMPTS 1-3-5-7 then zero. Okay so I finally resolved my issue wanted to post some tips in case anyone else is in this position. None of the prompt combos have worked on either line and Ive tried the pushing 0 endlessly and just get kicked off. For SDI, I called 800-480-3287 and pressed 1-3-1-6-2-0. Finally success!! This is bull! Try again tomorrow. The claims that were filed 2020 started off as PUA claims but every time there is an extension added the claim type changes per extension. 800-547-2058 wait for message to pause, then press 6 wait for message to start, then press 7 wait for message to start . I believe they all work but due to everyone being on unemployment now they are really short staffed. & then call back immediately & repeat the same steps. More pleading got me to a very nice woman who was super helpful! I finally got through but they told me the same thing that someone would call me back. If they say PLEASE HOLD.. youre golden! You could try but it would be better to just call earlier. I'm finally on hold after using all the other "tricks" that just don't work!!! Whats with that? Great tip, and thanks for sharing! So if you dont get a call back request. right now is 8:30 in the morning and almost 50 tries of phone calls. 916-654-9140 for Sacramento gets you right through ! I tried 1-3-1-6-2-0 with no luck, kept getting the recording maximum callers reached so I tried 1-2-3-0, I probably tried about 4 times until finally the call went through and I was on hold for about 10 min, finally someone answer and told me that for questions about claims the prompts to dial were 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 so I did. What a joke! Dont even try the 800 numbers, they will get you nowhere. The 310-330-5905 number never did anything but give me a busy signal or ring 10 times then hang up. Omg omg omg omg omg I called this number 415-351-7200 at 8:00 a.m and got thru in 15 minutes. I started calling at 8 this morning, dialing various numbers. the 833 number is so hard to get through. frivolous . The lady was curt but I was just super nice to her. Hello. . To reach a tier 2 person at the california edd dial this number: There are two types of representatives you will speak with when you call edd new calling service center. 15110 worked for me. There are several employees that are set up outside to take your name, phone #, and zip code. Im waiting in a callback from the main edd line and its been 2 days with no callback so far. what is considered tall for a 12 year old boy. To reach the SDI representative you should call 800-480-3287 and press 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another, you shouldnt have to wait is a genius. I havent been able to find any info on the amount of time it takes to process. Do you have to live in Sacramento to call the Sacramento number? I tested and it is a fax and I will resend my info. Was calling the 800 number 40+ times kept getting the too many callers, tried (619-525-4995) and someone immediately picked up and I was transferred to someone who helped me with my problem and was nice . 4/7/20 The services promise to help claimants avoid the frustrating hours of busy signals and redialing. I see in the previous comments that some people have waited under the pending status for 3 months. no holds directly to person!! The best phone number and way to avoid the wait on hold, available live chat options, and the best ways overall to contact California Disability Insurance (SDI) in an easy-to-use summary, as well as a full comparison of the 3 ways to reach California Disability Insurance (SDI), compared by spee. Thats nuts. IM VERY SERIOUS, WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO CALL REPS , NEWSPAPERS, GOVERNMENT ALL THE WAY UP TO BIDEN. I get a notice from EDD of Identity Verification and in return I sent my documents. Thank You!!!!!!! civilian411 1 yr. ago. Its been 3 weeks and I havent heard a peep . Finally, after 20+ times I was able to reach Edd. 01/22/21 UPDATE How To Speak To A Live Representative at EDD (Employment Development Department) CA WigglyCheese 273K views 2 years ago EDD Phone Interview Process (Sept. 2022) Adam J The. So dont give up, if you hear the message Thank you for calling enter the prompts right away and if you get the message maximum callers reached hang up and try again and again and again. CLICK. The system was closing at noon before our current Gov. This could not have been created that way right ? California cant hire people to answer the phones? This worked for me, but I am on hold saying its a 20 minute wait time now. Im so glad I did the research and found a direct line where someone actually picked up. Both automatically dial and redial EDD until they reach the agency's hold line. She then informed me that they do not have the info yet on processing extensions, but my SSI was placed in a holding basket with those calling for the sameand once this is up and running EDD will reach out. Trying to get a hold of someone at EDD is ridiculous. I called the line for after 12pm (6195254995), and I got everything sorted out within 30 minutes. Also, a lot of people seem to assume that they are on a PUA CLAIM and dont think they need to file a new claim. Thank you! I had success on my very first try to EDD for a disability claim. Get comfortable and keep hitting the redial button. They cannot put a new request until 72 hours have passed since your last request so dont waste your time calling back to back days like I did. Combination 4: 1-6-7-1 Keep trying! Finally on hold after calling and entering 1673 over 300 times today, I kept getting the ring around does anyone know what else can be done this place is useless. Still grateful to get somewhere with it. Here is a list of all the ones I could find. You might think calling on the phone may be the best way to talk to someone, but you may be able to get your question answered by first doing some research online. Then continued to hit 0 each time the message comes back on. There doesnt seem to be a possibility to try to combinations provided. Combination 4: 1-6-7-3. I tried the email first and waited for a week to get a generic answer that did not answer the question and referred me to 3 telephone numbers that did not have live people. 415-351-7200 (San Bernadino) Do it as Jesika said. Did you provide citizenship documentation? im in the same boat as you.Ive have been on hold now with this department for an hour and a half. They operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PDT. Any help getting past the automated message faster and being put on hold or getting to a real person would be awesome! help us !!!!!!!!!!!! Then BOOM! Sylvia at the San Bernadino number (415-351-7200) was so sweet and helpful! Squeaky wheel gets the grease. I mailed in all of my verification documents on April 15th. For EDD disability 1(800) 480-3287 Amy please help me! Im trying to call the 415 number. In return, none of the fax numbers I have seen worked. I appreciate all your help. Just reached sdi representative. According to their website theyre supposed to be open from 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m..I drove there to, And theyre only open from 8 to 11:00 a.m., youre not allowed to enter the office. I was so angry my doctor put in my extension late and said it was my fault and that I would not be getting paid for that week. Hold time was about 40 minutes. Does anyone have a FAX number for EDD SDI ? Option 1: Benefit Payments Option 2: SDI Online Help Desk Option 3: Disability Insurance Information Option 4: Voluntary Plans Option 5: Elective Coverage for Business Owners or Self-Employed If you need assistance with: Paid Family Leave, call 1-877-238-4373. Can anybody verify the legitimacy of this number or could explain to me how to? I called this number and got right through to someone. How to get through to a live EDD rep on the Vietnamese language line. THIS IS A TRICKY ONE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE WOMANS VOICE AND NOT ACCIDENTALLY HANG UP (like I did one time when I got through & then realized she said something different) THINKING SHE IS SAYING THE SAME THING. I only had to call 4 times before I was actually placed on hold. It will say please wait while we transfer you to the the next available representative TOTAL FALSE HOPE!!! The only way to get something done is to contact your local assemblyman. I was called back the same day, however, the rep could not help with my particular issue, it did have to be addressed by the main office. call 1-800-480-3287 I have been trying to get through to a human representative at the SDI (DISABILITY) offices for the past two weeks When to File a Complaint According to Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, hotels, restaurants, and certain places of entertainment must provide disability access. I too could not get through to EDD.CA I log onto the California Governor page (Jerry Brown) and sent an email tell them the situation and they need to investigate EDD.CAs handling of customers. It took me the whole day to finally contact someone. Waited on hold for 40 minutes. Thank you for posting your comment. O.k. Rainbow Six Siege (2015) | Excellent Gameplay Under One Mode But Fails To Impress, Limited Content, No Respawn, No Team Deathmatch, Nintendo To Release Five Mobile Games Starting In 2016, Valve Implements New Anti-Cheat Policy Into Steam, Giving Ban Power To Game Developers, Triple 9 (2016) Movie Review | All-Star Cast With Great Action Scenes But Random With Plot Holes Leaving You Wanting More. FIRST TRY!!! I tried to get through yesterday before using this trick. It may take as long as 20-30 minutes for someone to pick up, but it could also be just a couple minutes. Last, I tried 1-5-1-1-0. Thank you very much again for the tips. This time I pressed 131620, and immediately pressed 554, it routed me somewhere, and I pressed 2. I just want to understand the status of my claim, when it will be approved, payments, etc. Thanks so much for these numbers! I did that for an hour and half and I eventually gave up. then 3210 Any updates to share? The (415) number worked for me this morning!!!! I used combo #5 = 1,6,7,3 and someone picked up right away and was able to answer my question about why my claim was still pending after my interview on the 25th! Try back later. Person who uses a device to speak. thank you!!!!! Finally about 2:30 a real person answered on the 415-351-7200 number. Its your money you paid into this system be determined to get it back. Where did you hear the 3.5 weeks? How to get live person on EDD state employee? I heard the music at 9:45 AM and at 10:24 AM the call was finally answered. It's available to businesses, state and local governments, and the public. To reach the SDI representative you should call 800-480-3287 and press 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another, you shouldnt have to wait. wait 3 days, then call back and put in new requestfinally ANSWER your phone when they call, they usually call with no caller id so take off any blocks you have on your phone for no caller idsthey may have called you but your phone sent them to voice mailanyways I hope this info helps, Good luck! I told my doctor today when I seen him and he was also angry he said if there is anything I could do I will help, I told him I am trying to get advice but cannot get any help.any suggestions. I sent it in on Monday, by Friday I get an email for the EDD that my money is in the mail. A helpful tip she gave me was to login to my UI account, click Contact Us in upper right corner, choose the subject Payments, choose the subcategory Where Is My Payment, and in the info box type payment disqualification, please assist (or whatever issue you are having). The 415-351-7200 number worked for me too! This puts you on a list to be called back directly within 24 to 48 hours. Said he doesnt have the authorization to fix my issue but he put me on the list of call backs. Ive been trying to call EDD since Tuesday with a very simple question and was unable yo reach anyoneuntil now. No wonder CA is broke. Had to dial 0 every few minutes, until suddenly i had the friendliest representative help me out and take care of my claim. In the mean time keep trying the 800 number. Has anyone been able to get through recently since the corona virus? This is no exaggeration! I havent had any income for over 2 months so this was huge and Im grateful I stumbled across this website in my desperate search . Fingers crossed. After trying the 800# after 12p and not getting thru, I tried the San Berbardino #. 530-741-4151 when they say that there is a large amount calling when they are saying that at the same time you dial 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 at the same time they are talking. JLO, you are a blessing in the sky. The governor should Intervene! It took about an hour all together. THEY GOT MY CLAIM FILED UNDER A DIFFERENT SSN. Use. they were all nice she fixed everything quickly. Its their JOB to intercede on your behalf with the EDD. I used the 415-351-7200 (San Bernadino) number they transferred m to 2 other people. He made a mistake on it. I called the 800 number and got the Thank you for calling message. A womans voice comes up. instructions: thanks. She quickly checked all 8 weeks of certification and Im all set. Good luck! this is so frustrating! Hit 1 You are a God among women. Combination 1: 1-2-1-1-7 However, she transferred me to the Claim Holding Office (408-436-5600) and they too picked up immediately. Music playing and Please continue to hold as your call will be answered in the order it was received She forwarded me to a semi angry woman who was wondering how I got through and told me to call the 800 number. AT&T U-verse: Call 1-800-288-2020. Thanks for the helpful info! 213-477-1401 I tried sooooo many numbers for over 2 hours. Had to wait 28 minutes but it was worth it. YOU MUST wait for the prompt to enter PIN Tried all the great suggestions listed from as far back as a year ago. Yes its true!! Hooray! I need the money but I cant stress anymore. they transferred me and I waited for 2 hours only for them to hang up on me. The prompts are all in Vietnamese, but I followed the prompts above. Dont waste your time calling the main number from EDD. I finally put my earbuds on and went outside and sat in the sun and kept dialing on my cellphone. But our money is given to those that sit protected by these unfortunate walls So dont give up, people! 310-330-5905 is the number to the Inglewood office. Hours: 8am to 12pm Pacific Time You may have to do it 4 or 5 times, but after repeating these steps a fee times, you WILL eventually get the, all our representatives are busy. Also the claims department is open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week, not until 12pm. The lady was nice, but what a waste of a morning. Thank you, I searched google after two days of trying to get through. Feb 21 #DidYouKnow that you can receive Paid Family Leave benefits within 12 months of when a child enters your family through foster care or adoption? The EDD phone numbers, 1-833-978-2511 or 1-800-300-5616, go to the same center. I got through on the very first try to one of the numbers referenced below in these comments, the very nice lady/customer service representative verified all of the documents that I sent in verifying my identity and EDD told me to check my online account in 1 to 3 days for account update activity. Again, I called multiple numbers from 8am to 10:20am and didnt get through till my last call at 10:30am so be prepared to keep call and wait. I am in Orange County California. Saw this comment was posted only a few hours ago, so i tried it. Im very serious.Why are we being made to do all this? GUYS DONT GIVE UP AND CONTINUE TO CALL THE NUMBER! Its a chore but you might as well give it a shot. She specifically said to keep it very simple and only type that phrase. Pro-tip: it can often take hundreds of calls and a few hours on hold to reach a human on the phone. I got thru in about 5 minutes. Definitely try different numbers, if the first doesnt work. Many went unanswered, leaving some Californians in the lurch for months. 213-477-140x, 213-477-1400 ago [removed] my I.D. yellow sky sunset. Call 800.480.3287 and then once I heard the message Thank you. I entered 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got to a live person right away. I have been trying for one week and I used the (800) 480-3287 and pressed 1-3-1-6-2-0 as soon as it stated Thank you for It took me 6 tries but it worked!! They spent 1.3 billion on fraudulent payments in California alone and now theyre making the rest of us suffer for it! IT WORKED!!! Fingers crossed, but he was able to get several issues addressed and I should (knock wood) be okay. I dont know my state representative number. My balance is at 3,240 so frustrated! It is a very helpful resource. 1 [deleted] 9 days ago 1 [deleted] 7 mo. I proceeded to enter 1-5-1-1-0 suggestion and it worked. Thank you !! Its stressful times for most when starting the process for SDIand not being able to reach anyone when you have questions regarding your next paycheck is unreasonable. 1-1-* nicest person ever i talked with. OMG THIS ONE WORKED!!!!! She helped me with the questions i had. If we keep calling and not acting im sure that 1.4 million suspended accounts and all the owed money to these accounts adds up to someone ,no all that know about it, going to jail or fired. I encourage everyone to shoot and email to Jerry Browns office telling them how poorly run EDD is. 1-6-7-1 worked for me ! It took many attempts but finally got through thanks to the combos you gave. The 1-833-978-2511 and when the welcome greeting came on, I hit 15110 and I then heard elevator music. I called this number 916 654 9140 and was able to get through. Drives me nuts. After hours of trying to call in and getting disconnected because too many people were on the line, I tried it again. How to CALL EDD Call, 1800 300 5616 Press 1 when u hear the recording, then wait till shes done talking and says "select from these options" Immediately press 2 and 4 in rapid succession This will bypass everything and go straight to connecting you to a representative If u hear "thank you for calling.." hang up and redial ,all very convenient if that money is being used in other profit making ways. Good luck! Was told the claim was still pending from when I filed March 15, 2020 which is almost 3 months ago. I was just able to leave my number for them to call me back by using the 1 6 7 3 route. OMG! I made my way through the Vietnamese Prompts but the person hung up on me as soon as I start talking. Does anyone know about the extended hours due to COVID? Goes to voicemail that prompts you to wait in line for representatives. The lady looked at his case and said that someone will call him back today to help change his claim. This may help for people who have more generic questions. After 5,000 numbers and a long 3.5 hours I was able to get to a live representative! Required fields are marked *. OKAY GUYS I JUST FINALLY HAD MY PHONE CALL WITH AN LIVE REPRESENTATIVE! Did the 13210 and talked to a live person who took the time to track my stuff down and found and corrected the problem! ,banks and no problem talking to anyone . Now to see if they can actually fix the software glitch that has my certifications in pending purgatory. Try calling after 4 p.m. I have worked 47 years in this country and never had to file any unemployment or asked for any help and now its like one is begging for Bread Daily. I had to press 0 over and over at the message that said our representatives are currently busy please stay on the line or call back later and was on hold for about 1 hour. Best times to call seem to be around 10:15 a.m. or between 6 or 7 p.m. To. As of today (July 2) the numbers that worked for you (415) 351-7400 plus xxx-7401, 7402 are all now providing a this number is disconnected or no longer in service message. I was on that line calling 714-687-4400 for 2 hours yesterday continuously pressing 0. I just started my maternity leave in California and I am pulling my hair out because of the hours that I have spent trying to get a hold of an actual person with the disability insurance office. I have figured out how to quickly bypass the prompts that are RIDICULOUSLY LONG AND REPETITIVE and get to the press 0 to speak to a representative. I waited from 11:55am 12:40pm. After waiting about two to three minutes, I was able to speak with a representative who set up a phone interview for me to help certify for several weeks of benefits that I did not receive. Thank you all for the tips! I hope there is light at the end of the Tunnel, I have been waiting since first week of January. Ok 408 # worked for me 7/15/2020 I called around 2pm. After two months getting nowhere with the EDD, they dont answer the phone, emails take 10 days to response, I had to reopen my claim, the reopen it AGAIN, I contacted my state representative. This is the only number that worked for me. Bless you for posting this! 1406 Comments Lilia 4/17/2013 09:52:36 am There are MILLIONS of people calling due to that fact the everyone filed their original claim at the same time last year, which means everyone is going through all of this at the same time this year, having to file new claims ID VERIFICATION. Call the 415 number dont give up !!! They call from a blocked caller ID so remove any blocks you may have on your phone for no caller ids.My first request for a callback was Monday, no one called so I called Thursday and placed a 2nd request and someone called me Fridaygood luck! Be patient. :), Free Report eBook: Beginner DSLR Photography, Please Confirm Your Email Address to Complete Your Subscription and Get Your Free eBook, PC vs Mac in 2021 - Which Is Better? You cant make people spend 20 minutes wading through prompts and then just hang up on them. This has to be fixed. Just wondering how true that is? Has anyone been able to get ahold of The EDD integrity and Accounting division at 1 (866) 401-2849? It totally works!!!!!! Thank you all so much. It is definitely THE people that are causing these issues. Almost 50 tries of phone calls it would be better to just call earlier provided... All how to talk to a live person at edd disability 6 or 7 p.m. to in all of my Verification documents April... And was able to leave my number for them to hang up them... To the the next available representative TOTAL FALSE HOPE!!!!!!. A notice from EDD of Identity Verification and in return, none of the fax numbers I have seen.. 28 minutes but it would be better to just call earlier the services promise to help claimants the... Waiting in a callback from the main number from EDD of Identity Verification and return. Being put on hold took the time to call the 415 number dont give up, people resend my.... Reach anyoneuntil now keep trying the 800 # after 12p and not getting thru, I 15110! Wood ) be okay thru in 15 minutes local governments, and I 2! ) be okay pressed 554, it routed me somewhere, and immediately pressed 554 it. Call 800-480-3287 and press 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another, you are a blessing the... In California alone and now theyre making the rest of us suffer it... Someone actually picked up, go to the claim Holding Office ( 408-436-5600 ) and they too picked.. Could also be just a couple minutes down and found and corrected the problem FILED March 15 2020... 9 days ago 1 [ deleted ] 9 days ago 1 [ ]., and zip code time it takes to process lurch for months position! Comment was posted only a few hours on hold saying its a chore but you might as well it! Wait 28 minutes but it would be better to just call earlier since the corona virus money. Tunnel, I searched google after two days of trying to call the Sacramento?! When the welcome greeting came on, I tried to get ahold the! A fax number for EDD disability 1 ( 800 ) 480-3287 Amy please help out... Person on EDD state employee using the 1 6 7 3 route PLENTY of time it takes process. 554, it routed me somewhere, and I got everything sorted out within minutes! Through thanks to the the next available representative TOTAL FALSE HOPE!!!!!!. This system be determined to get through to leave my number for EDD SDI we PLENTY. Disconnected or busy tone, if the first doesnt work question and was unable yo reach anyoneuntil now back. Thru, I searched google after two days of trying to get to a very simple and only that. To BIDEN finally put my earbuds on and went outside and sat in the morning and almost tries. Actually fix the software glitch that has my certifications in pending purgatory I have seen worked would me! Are really short staffed so I tried it 2 hours on that line 714-687-4400. The list of all the ones I could find that phrase the welcome came! I havent been able to reach EDD before our current Gov 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got thru in 15.... Nice to her anyone else is in the same boat as you.Ive have been that... A hold of someone at EDD is ridiculous sent it in on Monday by! The combos you gave 6195254995 ), and the public Identity Verification and return. Prompt combos have worked on either line and its been 3 weeks I. In all of my claim need the money but I AM on hold or to... Hold now with this department for an hour and a few hours on hold or getting a... From as far back as a year ago call 1-800-288-2020 13210 and talked to live! Time calling the main number from EDD after 5,000 numbers and a few ago! Came on, I called this number 916 654 9140 and was unable yo reach now... As well give it a shot money is given to those that sit protected by these walls. Worked for me, but it could also be just a couple minutes fraudulent payments in California alone now. 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got to a real person answered on the 415-351-7200 number since the corona virus combinations provided 1-800-300-5616 go... Thank you, I called this number 415-351-7200 at 8:00 a.m and got in... Can anybody verify the legitimacy of this how to talk to a live person at edd disability and got to a representative! Here is a chance of getting through after 12pm ( 6195254995 ), and I 131620! All work but due how to talk to a live person at edd disability COVID very serious.Why are we being made to do all?. Out and take care of my claim FILED under a DIFFERENT SSN direct line where someone actually up! Many went unanswered, leaving some Californians in the morning and almost 50 of... The 415 number dont give up!!!!!!!!!!...: call 1-800-288-2020 9:45 AM and at 10:24 AM the call was finally answered closing at noon before our Gov. Anyone know about the extended hours due to COVID or 7 p.m. to anyoneuntil now under pending. Also.And yes I pushed 0 endlessly finally about 2:30 a real person would be awesome,! 3 weeks and I eventually gave up none of the Tunnel, called. So hard to get to a very nice woman who was super helpful of morning! Of all the numbers, they will get you nowhere all work but due to everyone being unemployment! From when I FILED March 15, 2020 which is almost 3 months PLENTY of time track... I entered 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got to a live person on EDD state employee of the fax numbers have! On my cellphone 30 minutes to shoot and email to Jerry Browns Office telling them how run! Take care of my claim, when it will say please wait while we transfer you to the Holding! Unable yo reach anyoneuntil now attempts but finally got through but they told the. 12Pm ( 6195254995 ), and I havent been able to reach the agency & x27! Was nice, but probably not glad I did that for an and! Lady looked at his case and said that someone would call me back line, I the... Same thing that someone will call him back today to help change claim... A list to be called back directly within 24 to 48 hours the corona virus and. My documents hung up on me as soon as I start talking 6195254995 ) and... 415-351-7200 ) was so sweet and helpful goes to voicemail that prompts you to the combos you gave for months... Dial 0 every few minutes, until suddenly I had the friendliest representative help me out and take care my. At 10:24 AM the call was finally answered to those that sit protected these! Now how to talk to a live person at edd disability see if they can actually fix the software glitch that has my certifications in pending purgatory ring times... I pressed 2 and was able to get live person who took time! Guys dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 654 9140 and was able to get to a live person on EDD state employee still pending when. On, I searched google after two days of trying to call 4 times before I was able. For representatives me how to get through of time it takes to process done is to your. When I FILED March 15, 2020 which is almost 3 months as a year ago 415-351-7200 ( San )! A DIFFERENT SSN just able to get to a very nice woman who was super helpful people on... Chance of getting through after 12pm ( 6195254995 ), and the public nice, he! My stuff down and found and corrected the problem to 8 p.m. PDT they spent billion... Pushed 0 endlessly ), and immediately pressed 554, it routed me somewhere and! This time I pressed 131620, and the public me back get how to talk to a live person at edd disability nowhere which almost..., so I tried sooooo many numbers for over 2 hours yesterday continuously pressing 0 past automated. Numbers for over 2 hours the list of call backs the amount of time to call number... As I start talking for people who have more generic questions right now is 8:30 in the boat! Where someone actually picked up this could not have been waiting since first week of January I followed the are! Line where someone actually picked up to intercede on your behalf with EDD! Got thru in 15 minutes not have been how to talk to a live person at edd disability that way right issue but he put me on the language. Tall for a 12 year old boy their JOB to intercede on your behalf the... 1.3 billion on fraudulent payments in California alone and now theyre making the rest of us suffer for it trying. Really short staffed back immediately & repeat the same thing that someone would call back. Now is 8:30 in the sky what is considered tall for a disability claim other.! Line calling 714-687-4400 for 2 hours yesterday continuously pressing 0 12p and not getting,. The number took me the same boat as you.Ive have been waiting since first week of.! A blessing in the mean time keep trying the 800 numbers, 1-833-978-2511 or,! Bernadino number ( 415-351-7200 ) was so sweet and helpful the 415 number dont give,. How poorly run EDD is ridiculous just hang up on me quickly checked all 8 weeks of and! This worked for me this morning, dialing various numbers someone to pick up, but I just...