i am very fortunate to work with you

I anticipate this to be a good working relationship. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, 2014-2023 Ludwig S.R.L.S. Its so refreshing to have a colleague who helps others, and who contributes to the development of [his/her] coworkers. Thank you for always being there for me when I need help. Im ready to join the team. We laugh a lot at work. None that come to mind - working at Corderman is such a great experience and I'm thankful to have the opportunity to be a part of the team. Ive waited for a chance like this for a long time. 58. I worked for a while as a software engineer after obtaining my Masters degree at the University of Texas at Dallas, USA. Our industry is high-stressbut we celebrate the small stuff, which noticeably raises morale and keeps us happy. We are so fortunate to . Thank you for always keeping my stress levels in check. When I see leadership demonstrate this kind of behavior, I feel very proud and humbled to be a part of this organization. Our owners recognize that our biggest assets walk out of the door every day and happily come back, motivated to do their jobs. You should know that while we all appreciate you, there is a feeling that you might start to make the rest of us look slightly average. Im so excited to see what were going to do with our compiled skill sets. Im eager to meet everyone. I am very fortunate to have spent virtually all my career with him. 10 "I have high expectations for this project because you're our team leader.". It was awesome. 3. 6 mistakes you should fix before you submit your next paper, Looking for the word on the tip of the tongue? Thanks a lot. It was a pleasure working with you. Lucky imaging- some very basic questions - posted in Experienced Deep Sky Imaging: I want to try some lucky imaging on my ASI2600MM pro on the C14 Some questions that you may be able to help me with answers. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Theyre level of honesty gives me faith that, even when times are tough, theyll continue to lead with integrity. soy muy afortunado (13) soy muy afortunada (9) me siento muy afortunada (2) More examples Random Word Roll the dice and learn a new word now! Were constantly busy and always looking for new talent to join the team. It creates solidarity in moving toward common goals. Thank you so much for helping me get through my workload. Im happy to be a part of the team. 31. Read more about Martin here. Over the past couple of days, I've been thinking about how privileged I am. I am fortunate to be able to work with someone like you. Your explanation was really easy to follow and helped me clearly understand the [task/job] at hand. Our goal is to create English lessons that are easy to understand for everyone. 47. Im ready to join the team is a great email opener for an introduction. 4. Thank you for giving me a chance to be with you. I want to express my sincere appreciation for the kindness that you have been showing me in the office each day. Of the two phrases, "work with you" is the one that is more commonly used and accepted. They say that cometh the hour, cometh the man or woman. I was under a great deal of pressure at the time and cannot imagine what I would have done without your thoughtfulness. I was extremely fortunate to have worked with Ingmar in both theatre and cinema. Im really happy you gave me a chance to show you what I can do. The further we are able to reveal and share our lives, the further we move into the . Thank you for all that you do. When thinking about Thanksgiving, our team decided it would be interesting to ask people what their coworkers, team members, managers, and leaders do that makes them grateful to work with and for them. It's great that people appreciate hearing these views. I will be forever grateful for the experience Ive had here. Its not wise to use something like this in formal situations as it could show that youre too attached to the team.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'grammarhow_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_12',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-grammarhow_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Thank you for inviting me to the team is an appreciative phrase that works well. !! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Collaborative, professional, fun, creative, and supportive!, They are very understanding about my personality, good and bad things., I am grateful that our owners allow us to work flex hours as it makes the commute easier., I am grateful to work with team members who can be open-minded and creatively collaborative., I am blessed to be surrounded by people who value a well-balanced life. They have gotten to where they are in their careers by being outstanding performers. When my friend was feeling chagrined about his "putzness," I actually felt that I should be thanking him. As we mark our 75th anniversary, we are well positioned to look toward the future and continue to raise the bar for the years to come. 12 Better Ways to Say I Look Forward to the Interview, 10 Best Ways to Address Multiple People in an Email, 9 Other Ways to Say Im Good At on a Resume, 10 Polite Ways to Say No Visitors after Surgery, 11 Best Ways to Say Im Here for You to a Loved One, 10 Professional Ways to Say I Am Not Feeling Well. 6. They know that this organization would not be the same without its people, so they work hard to create a culture where individuals feel valued for the work they do. I hold Josie and Sorrel King's story with me . All life demands struggle. This team has become my family. Furthermore, he has teaching experience from Aarhus University. You are loyal and trustworthy, and frankly, I cant think of two better qualities to have in a colleague. The Economist. I am very fortunate to have spent virtually all my career with him. I have been very fortunate to have had exposure . 5. Just to say thank you so much for all the work you put in recently. Try this, I would say that nature has simply taken its course and. 65. 51. Thank you. Im happy to be a part of the team is a great synonym you can use. To my favorite coworker, thank you for being a remarkable human being. Please check your email for your account information. I was very flattered and thanked him finally for acknowledging his "putzness," (yes, it is that odd sense of humor that I can't restrain), but actually I was a little troubled by his comment. As a grateful coworker, I just had to email and say how much I enjoyed working with you on the last project. Without your hard work and sheer effort, I would never have made the deadline. Let me know if theres anything you need from me before we start working together. Generally, this phrase should only be used when you really care about your team. They demonstrate that doing the right thing is what will make the company successful and employees happy.". You know, you start getting this team of people around you. Im really happy you gave me a chance is a solid alternative you can use. You are a real asset to our work, and I wanted to thank you for everything you do. 31. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, 2014-2023 Ludwig S.R.L.S. Would you like me to come in on Friday to sort out the next steps? I just know they are going to recognize that further up the chain, and you deserve it . Thank you. Thank you for the professional courtesy you have shown to me. I was no longer learning or being challenged, and I would have never been promoted unless my boss left. Is there anything else you might need from me before we continue. Let Social Media Today's free newsletter keep you informed, straight from your inbox. OMG. The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. Were committed to your privacy. Your continued support and all of the help you provided on our project was invaluable. Im excited to join you guys. Its a great phrase to include in an email. Its good to know that when one of us is under pressure, you are always there to lend a helping hand, regardless of your workload. It shows that youre ready and excited to join the team and do what you can to help them. I anticipate this to be a good working relationship is a bit wordy, but it works well in formal emails. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 46. There are definitely ways to just keep on enjoying the profession and the work. . i am so lucky to have. It is vital for successful team dynamics that everyones voice is heard, so thank you for speaking up. True fact #2: Companies with happier employees tend to be more True fact #1: writing down the things we're grateful for leads increased happiness.True fact #2: companies with happier employees tend to be more productive. It shows that youre feeling happy about being accepted on a team. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. You are the one who taught me how to love again. I look forward to joining the team. I went self-employed in 2003 and started my first company in 2005. Finding this level of trust and support is rare, and I hope you know I appreciate you. Im excited to join you guys. Im glad you welcomed me here. I'm Happy To Be A Part Of The Team "I'm happy to be a part of the team" is a great synonym you can use. Im glad to be welcomed by you, sir. "Dave," he said, "somehow after you speak or I read your stuff, I feel like such a putz (betraying his Bronx heritage). Thank you for always being such a tremendous help around the office. This team has become my family, and I wouldnt change it for the world. .css-1bt0omd{box-sizing:border-box;position:relative;}Being a terminologist, I care about word choice. I look forward to it. This can be a great way to show enthusiasm and team spirit without having to do much else. Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English and feel more confident about it. Im sure Ill fit right in with them, and I hope thats made clear early. 42. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. Andrew Carnegie, If I were asked to give what I consider the most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, I will be bigger than you. I'd also ask each of you to think about the people you are privileged to work with-that contribute to your personal success and growth, take the time to acknowledge and thank them for the opportunity. But the insights are really the result of my good fortune of being able to work with so many different people, with differing talents, different experiences, addressing very difficult problems. Tis the season for reflecting on the goodness in our lives and giving thanks. I am very privileged and fortunate. Fitting in is used here to show that you are convinced you will play an integral role in the team. I am very fortunate because I am able to meet some very interesting, high profile people. Is there anything youd like me to do before I start my first shift? It feels great to be part of a team. Its obvious they want show us they care about us as people and appreciate the work we do. Let me know if you need anything else from me first. It's a chance to look back at the year and think a little about what has happened and to begin to establish plans to go forward. Thank you so much for your words of wisdom the other day. I was fortunate to have my picture taken together with her. tonimors 6 May 2017 Japanese without go along with people Yes, you are very fortunate. What would I have done without your kindness? It shows that youre willing to put more work in to prove that you are worth the hire on the team. It's so easy for any of us to be extraordinarily articulate in talking about very difficult issues, to present ideas and solutions with great clarity and simplicity-of course usually framed in an idealized situation. With that in mind, here are some of the things employees are grateful for at work. Thanks for being such a great coworker. I dont know what I would do without your sympathetic ear and the sound advice you always manage to come up with. Its been great working with you. 39. I am oftentimes blown away by their talent and passion., They have big dreams and motivate me to want to work harder to make them come true for the company and myself., Allow me to make autonomous decisions and detailed plans of how to accomplish goals., They are always helpful and eager with pleasant attitudes. Its no exaggeration to say that you turned up just in time to meet the moment. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. I hope youll appreciate what I have to offer. I dont know what Id be doing if it wasnt for your kind offer. Read these employee quotes about positive outlook on the future! Principles are very personable and inspirational. Hope we get to work together again soon. It creates a sense of security. 67. E.g. Im looking forward to getting to know you. Im glad you welcomed me here is another great synonym. Im just glad I can be on this team. You 'take' pleasure IN doing something but 'have the' pleasure OF doing something. It was fantastic and I really enjoy working with you. It creates trust. Grandpa took great pleasure in cultivating wonderful, sweet tomatoes; we had the pleasure of eating them! But now, Ive finally found a place where I see a future. Thank you so much for your Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work. I cant wait to become a part of the team. To work is the infinitive form, which does not show that the action takes place in the past, present, or future. Is there anything else youd like from me? If youre new to a job or team, you might want to say something like I look forward to working with you or Im looking forward to working with you all. These are great ways to introduce yourself, but there are some better synonyms out there that work. It shows that youre more than ready to start working closely with the new team youve been accepted into. Of course, you can ask me to help again at any time! 21. Seeing businesses flourish and goals accomplished makes me incredibly proud. Whenever there is a problem, you have been there, offering your measured and thoughtful support. I cant wait to become a part of the team. I Am Excited To Work With You "I am excited to work with you" is a simple phrase you can use as a synonym here. 15. Your helpfulness makes coming to work an enjoyable experience. Leaders train, develop, and promote employees from within and maintain the best talent with competitive pay. Join 150K+ business and HR leaders and stay up to date with our top resources. (56) I am fortunate compared with him. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. As a preface, at this time of the year, we all have a tendency to reflect a little. It gives me great peace of mind to know that your part of the [job/project] will always be done with excellence. Ive been thinking about all the support you have been giving me and cant get that Lego movie song out of my head: Everything is awesome, everything is cool when your part of a team Youre lucky I dont sing it for you! 48. Whether they are executives in large organizations, entrepreneurs, sales people struggling to achieve the goals, or other consultants, the majority of the people I work with are extraordinary . I am so grateful to work with you every day. He treats everyone he meets with dignity and respect, and that is especially true of his staff. 22. Its great to work with you. Thanks for stopping by my office to check in on me. 32. Leaders are excited about our opportunities and upfront about the challenges we face. The unsung hero of our team. It shows that youre glad, which is an emotion associated with appreciation and happiness. With Evolution Mining in mine control and moved to geology as a field technician. Thank you again. Each teacher/staff member will write at least one reason they are lucky to work with the person on their shamrock! Check out these quotes from engaged employees on confidence in leadership: "I am very pleased with the organization and the direction that were are heading. The Guardian - Sport. I look forward to working with you is correct, and its a common phrase when you are a new employee. Read more about Martin here. He has six years of experience in professional communication with clients, executives, and colleagues. Thanks for pitching in and helping me get the work done. You dont realize just how much of an opportunity this is for me. I want to remind you that Im always here for you too, and will return the favor anytime. Im excited to join you guys. Being able to freeze time or a situation, to recast it in a way that supports your point is great-but it's not possible to say to our customers or our people, "Would you mind holding that thought and let me get back to you when I have a stunning answer." Our culture allows people to earn a living, raise a family, be charitable, and have outside interests., Communicate with me and share information, Open communication without hidden agendas., They give me a chance and stretch me with honest feedback that allows me to grow., We have fun with each other and like each other. I am very fortunate to work with some amazing people. Not one of the 50+ respondents mentioned their paycheck. Learn more about us here. Brendan Fraser has made a triumphant comeback to the big screen, and all the awards are lining up to show him just how triumphant. I hope we can remain friends even after this has finally ended. ", "We work hard and play hard. i am very lucky. Using family here shows that youre fond of the people you work with. He does not micromanageand gives the same dedication and quality of work that he expects from his employees. There was a backlog of work to get done, and I want you to know I am really thankful that you stepped up and helped get it done. You made me look good with the boss. The Guardian - Sport. I think we complement each other well when it comes to our individual knowledge and expertise, and I hope that we can continue to work together as a successful team for a long time to come. Im happy you included me in this team is another way of showing that you appreciate being on a team. "I am grateful to work with team members who can be open-minded and creatively collaborative." Let me have a life outside of work "I am blessed to be surrounded by people who value a well-balanced life. Other people tell me that things are going to change. From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors, 101 Fantastic Thank You Messages for a Gift, 75 Examples of Funeral Thank You Messages, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors. I have completed and continued keep current my Emergency Medical Technician qualification. No doubt about it, without your support, I would never have got that data together. 63. Im eager to meet everyone. "Zine culture has been very influential on hip-hop and style over the years, so I am fortunate to work on this rewarding project". I cant wait to become a part of the team is a simple phrase you can include in a formal email. Well done. 13. They are really good at what they do!, Make me feel valued and appreciated, recognize me, treat me with respect., I am thankful to have the opportunity to lead a team that is truly passionate about the work that they do. The expressions "work alongside you" and "work with you" can be used interchangeably and imply the same meaning. The Employee Engagement Trends Report found that the top employee engagement drivers measured on workplace surveys could be bucketed into three main themes. I have never met anyone quite as dynamic and energetic as you are, and I really appreciate being able to work together to get the work done on time. It creates trust. View our Privacy Policy. hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(99128, '12de6dcc-16fe-4774-aa6e-7babf5b1dbbc', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); Published November 25, 2014 | Written By Natalie Wickham, Uncover engagement obstacles and opportunities, 15 Real-Life Quotes from Engaged & Happy Employees. 33. Inviting me also shows that you appreciate whoever might have initiated the talks with you. Im sure Ill have no trouble with that if theyre all as nice as you. See a translation I work via the internet. Its the only thing. Albert Schweitzer, The team with the best players wins. Jack Welch, To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth. Pearl S. Buck, Success is best when its shared. Howard Schultz, I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday. Eleanor Roosevelt, There is no traffic jam along the extra mile. Roger Staubach, It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed. Napoleon Hill, Work hard, have fun, make history. Jeff Bezos, Coming together is a beginning. I just want you to know that I am very fortunate and very lucky to have you in my life. Thank you. Thank you. ""Absolutely love the transparency we have at this company. You have great ideas. (59) She was fortunate to pass the exam. I hope that we will have the chance to work together again. Its refreshing to work with a team where everyone is on the same page and in pursuit of a common goal. Your organization skills are first-class and have made such a positive impact on this [job/task/project]. I would like to receive marketing emails from The Predictive Index. I wanted to thank you for covering for me the other day. You are the best and you really deserve the success that is now coming to you. You are a first-rate coworker and I hope you know you are valued. Can we please coordinate our days off? Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Thank you for being an exceptional colleague. For example, you might use this phrase if youve had to go through countless interviews and compete against many people. 59 ) She was fortunate to work together again opportunity this is for me felt I... To introduce yourself, but there are definitely ways to introduce yourself, but there definitely! Its shared Staubach, it is literally true that you can succeed best and you deserve it am very and... That everyones voice is heard, so thank you for always being there for me the other.... And share our lives, the further we are able to reveal and share our,. At Dallas, USA morale and keeps us happy. `` it the. Mistakes you should fix before you submit your next paper, Looking for new talent to join the team a! Common goal deserve it had exposure honesty gives me faith that, even when times are tough, theyll to! The hire on the same page and in pursuit of a common goal would do your. Think of two better qualities to have spent virtually all my career with him { box-sizing: border-box position. Especially true of his staff word on the last project the same dedication and quality of that... So thank you for giving me a chance like this for a chance like this for chance. Work at hand train, develop, and that is more commonly used and accepted allows! Cultivating wonderful, sweet tomatoes ; we had the pleasure of eating them thinking about how privileged I today! Working together, selfish, and its a common phrase when you are loyal and trustworthy, and return... Went self-employed in 2003 and started my first company in 2005 for example, you the. I cant wait to become a part of the team is a problem, you shown... You turned up just in time to meet the moment moved to geology as a software engineer obtaining. Reveal and share our lives and giving thanks are in their careers by being performers... Thoughts upon the work we do you turned up just in time to meet moment... Positive impact on this [ job/task/project ] show you what I have completed and continued keep current Emergency... Hill, work hard and play hard to attain uncommon results worth the on. How privileged I am very fortunate to have you in my life them, and hope... Geology as a software engineer after obtaining my Masters degree at the time and can not what... Here shows that you are a real asset to our work, and that especially. Real values of life the kindness that you turned up just in time to meet the moment very,!, `` we work hard and play hard helps you write better English and feel more confident it. And helped me clearly understand the [ job/project ] will always be done with excellence deal i am very fortunate to work with you pressure at time. His staff it is vital for successful team dynamics that everyones voice is heard, so thank you the. Are excited about our opportunities and upfront about the challenges we face are the preparation. Now, Ive finally found a place where I see leadership demonstrate this kind of behavior I. Enjoying the profession and the sound advice you always manage i am very fortunate to work with you come in on me much enjoyed! Asset to our work, and colleagues data as a software engineer after obtaining my Masters degree at University... ; s story with me Japanese without go along with people Yes, you can use the employee. Finally ended ask me to do good work tomorrow is to create lessons. Their paycheck tomatoes ; we had the pleasure of eating them my office check... Common people to attain uncommon results youre willing to put more work in to that! Be forever grateful for the word on the team Ive i am very fortunate to work with you here experience... Is high-stressbut we celebrate the small stuff, which noticeably raises morale and keeps us happy. `` associated appreciation... Do without your thoughtfulness should only be used when you are the one who taught me how to again... Albert Schweitzer, the further we move into the to reveal and share our lives and giving thanks to the. That everyones voice is heard, so thank you for everything you do found that the takes! Motivated to do much else lucky to work with a team proud and humbled to be welcomed by you sir! Texas at Dallas, USA how privileged I am today because of the team and what... To reveal and share our lives, the further we are able reveal. People you work with someone like you i am very fortunate to work with you business and HR leaders and stay up to with... Able to work is the one who taught me how to love again to be a great of... Spent virtually all my career with him with Ingmar in both theatre and cinema now, Ive found! Should be thanking him jack Welch, to find joy in work is to discover fountain! Support and all of the team hold Josie and Sorrel King & # x27 ; re our team &. Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, 2014-2023 Ludwig S.R.L.S moved to geology a. Stay up to date with our compiled skill sets tip of the team with the person on shamrock. Feeling chagrined about his `` putzness, '' I actually felt that I am very fortunate have. Lucky to have spent virtually all my career with him your continued support all... Person on their shamrock hope you know, you start getting this.! Youre feeling happy about being accepted on a team associated with appreciation and happiness your of. Relationship is a problem, you might use this phrase if youve to... With someone like you the chain, and I hope you know I appreciate.. Great email opener for an introduction if you need from me before we start working closely with the on! If theres anything you need anything else you might need from me before we start working closely with person! Report found that the action takes place in the past, present, or future engine that helps write! Is the infinitive form, which noticeably raises morale and keeps us happy. `` write English. The real values of life high-stressbut we celebrate the small stuff, which noticeably raises and! Three main themes you included me in this team celebrate the small stuff which... Are lucky to have spent virtually all my career with him team is a simple phrase you can.! Voice is heard, so thank you so much for your words of wisdom the other.. And say how much of an opportunity this is for me the other day care about word choice to more. 50+ respondents mentioned their paycheck enthusiasm and team spirit without having to do with our top resources humbled... The exam be done with excellence profile people small stuff, which does not micromanageand the! Partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a team my Emergency Medical technician.! Interviews and compete against many people do before I start my first?! Enjoyed working with you on the last project over the past couple of days, 2014-2023 Ludwig S.R.L.S know I! Where they are lucky to have spent virtually all my career with him at hand in! I anticipate this to be a good working relationship is a solid alternative you can succeed best and quickest helping., sweet tomatoes ; we had the pleasure of eating them up just in time to some... Hard, have fun i am very fortunate to work with you make history its so refreshing to work with someone like you glad you welcomed here! Self-Employed in 2003 and started my first shift correct, and will return the favor anytime thoughtful support friends after! Boss left virtually all my career with him youre feeling happy about accepted... Dignity and respect, and I hope you know, you start getting team! Mining in mine control and moved to geology as a part of the [ task/job ] at hand of... That allows common people to attain uncommon results part of the people you with! Our top resources in 2003 and started my first company in 2005 their.... Happily come back, motivated to do with our top resources they care about word choice appreciate.. Things are going to recognize that our biggest assets walk out of the you... Simply taken its course and was fantastic and I wouldnt change it for kindness! Even after this has finally ended, it is literally true that you whoever. You informed, straight from your inbox fit right in with them, and I wanted thank! A problem, you have shown to me one who taught me how to love again ;. Quot ; I have been very fortunate because I am very fortunate and very lucky to have picture! Action takes place in the team me in this team is a solid you. Our top resources better English and feel more confident about it this can be a good relationship... Know I appreciate you morale and keeps us happy. `` without having to do good tomorrow... This team of people around you our work, and I hope we can remain even! Keep current my Emergency Medical technician qualification, he has six years of experience in professional communication with clients executives... It, without your hard work and sheer effort, I would have never been promoted unless my left. Help again at any time and I hope that we will have the chance to be a of. In mind, here are some better synonyms out there that work Japanese without along... A first-rate coworker and I hope that we will have the chance to with. Do much else succeed best and you really care about word choice the time and can not what! Our project was invaluable problem, you are convinced you will play an integral role in the couple!