irs adjusted refund letter cp12

To find out what caused your tax return to change, contact the IRS at the toll-free number listed on the top right corner of your notice. A California Tax Education Council (CTEC) registered tax professional, Kate has been with the organization since 2015. . Outside of work she enjoys traveling, listening to vinyl, and going on adventures with her dog, Indiana Bones. Sign up for our newsletter for tax tips & tricks! endstream endobj 547 0 obj <>/Size 467/Type/XRef>>stream 0000032435 00000 n It could help you navigate your way through the IRS. Adjusted gross income, line 37 $ $ Taxable income, line 43 . 0000033325 00000 n We can offer you help if your tax problem is causing a financial difficulty, youve tried and been unable to resolve your issue with the IRS, or you believe an IRS system, process, or procedure just isnt working as it should. Why was your refund less than what you filed for? DMh}gBsgy_b''3P7K5* 9qijTe/{=Ac=TRQd_'*Ml"Fw0H>Z"{[>=KxzZ!}hT,-GHmg:6{oP')Wz~4 If you dont contact IRS within the 60-day period, changes made to reduce your refund will not be reversed. 0000002785 00000 n document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Community Tax, LLC Per the IRS, if you agree with the changes and do not respond to the notice,you should receive a refund check in 4-6 weeks. Nothing standard this year. How much? 0000033586 00000 n Will we ever get our recovery rebate credit. Since you're still owed a refund, the CP12 notice is sometimes called an IRS adjusted refund letter or overpayment letter. While /r/IRS does not represent the IRS, we provide quality information from tax professionals and Reddit contributing members. Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. Further identity verification is needed to claim certain tax credits in the future. 0000038082 00000 n Four to six weeks for the adjusted refund from the April 25th notice date. Understanding Your CP12 Notice What this notice is about We corrected one or more mistakes on your tax return. Line 30 is only if you didn't get the full amount or qualify for more. Anyone know why I don't owe anything. so how would I be able to find which part of the AMT calculations was wrong? 0000041396 00000 n However, if you cant provide additional information that justifies the reversal and the IRS believes the reversal is in error, the IRS will forward your case to the Examination department for a formal review of the items in question. Press J to jump to the feed. If you disagree, contact the IRS at the toll-free number listed on the top right corner of your notice or respond by mail to the address on your notice. You are due a larger or smaller refund. **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post. 0000009484 00000 n If you have questions on a letter you do not understand and cannot reach the IRS, contact an eFile Taxpert for help. I have heard mixed messages on the 4-6 weeks from the date on the cp12 notice. I received a CP12 Notice on May 9, 2022. Thank you for your assistance. Did the IRS reduce your refund for it? This notice, or letter may include additional topics that have not yet been covered here. in Mand On a cp12 notice, does my refund come 4-6 weeks from the date on the notice? A CP12 Notice is sent when the IRS corrects one or more mistakes on your tax return which either result in a different refund amount, or in an overpayment when you thought you owed. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. You dont need to provide an explanation or additional documents when you request the reversal, but the IRS will consider any information you provide. I believe the notice says four to six weeks. Maybe you can get more info. Not only are we able to help with letters such as the IRS CP12 we can also assist with dozens of other types of notices as well as audit letters from both the IRS and state taxing agencies! If you dont contact the IRS within the 60-day period, youll lose your right to appeal their decision before payment of tax. info@communitytax.com. Our customers receive expert tax representation and relief from the nightmare of facing the IRS alone. %PDF-1.7 % I looked at it but didn't know if it was right or not, so I just let it go. Yes. 7775 Baymeadows Way Suite 205 I am an Enrolled Agent. filed my taxes with TurboTax I have for the last several years this year notice date on March 7th of 2022 I received a letter from the IRS the notice name cp12 tax year 2021 it looks like . Thanks! First choose your language. I received a CP12 letter in the mail yesterday, says they adjusted our return, how long after the letter would the refund be released? The IRS has already begun mailing letters to some taxpayers who claimed the 2020 Recovery Rebate Credit and may be getting a different amount than they expected. For starters, you received an IRS Notice CP12 because the IRS corrected one or more mistakes they believe were made on your tax return. Double check your bank account. So I will keep waiting since my letter was dated 4/19 and it's not been 4 weeks yet. 0000003676 00000 n 0000006757 00000 n You can either contact the IRS at the number listed on the notice or respond by mail to the address listed on the notice. IRS Notice CP 12 - Changes to Tax Return, Overpayment Overview This notice is issued to inform the taxpayer that the IRS has made changes to their return which results in an adjusted overpayment that will be refunded within 4 to 6 weeks if no other taxes or past due debts are owed. The content on this blog is as is and carries no warranties. Visit www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov or call 1-877-777-4778. my question is on what . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 0000010950 00000 n I received a CP12 from the IRS that adjusted the refund amount to $1647. ; it is not your tax refund. If you think the IRS made a mistake by adjusting your tax return based on Notice CP12, either contact the IRS via the contact information listed on Notice CP12 or contact an eFile.com Taxpert with questions you might have about a particular tax return you prepared and e-filed via eFile.com. And did you receive refund. How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes. But do I have to wait until the appeal timeline expires before they issue my refund? I did not call them, I just let it go as I was still supposed to get a refund of $1026. Per the IRS, if you agree with the changes and do not respond to the notice, you should receive a refund check in 4-6 weeks, as long as you don't owe other tax or debts that the IRS is required to collect. 0000032815 00000 n 0000033016 00000 n Loans are offered in amounts of $250, $500, $750, $1,250 or $3,500. Know how we can help improve the tax process or better meet your needs? xb``f`d`g` @Q6h1},6F.sZL[[e8*R:|6N$N !@2@L~%3 548 0 obj <>stream Sections of the CP 12 I received cp12 letter of an adjusted amount of refund. The IRS will also send you a notice CP12 outlining why your refund was adjusted. Are they mailing my refund along with the letter or will I get the letter in the mail and my refund via direct deposit as is what I requested on my return. Been preparing taxes professionally for 10+ years. Know of a tax issue that affects a large group of taxpayers? 0000015592 00000 n It has now been almost 12 weeks and I have not received my refund. I have heard mixed messages on the 4-6 weeks from the date on the cp12 notice. HSMO@[j&B*VTB! Low Income Taxpayer Clinics (LITCs) are independent from the IRS and TAS. I agree. startxref I have not received the cp12 notice but I live abroad and mail takes long time. 0000005318 00000 n The notice indicates a refund of $1,770 would be sent in 4 to 6 weeks. Taxpayers can call the IRS and request reversal of the adjustment, but as we all know, reaching the IRS by phone is beyond challenging (for filing season 2022 as of the week ending April 9, 2022, the level of service for the phone lines that serve math error notice recipients is just under ten percent). Did you have an amount on line 30 for the Recovery Rebate Credit? Nothing normal this year. I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. If you have not received a notice from the IRS but still want to have the peace of mind that comes with audit defense, please click here to purchase! 0000034616 00000 n Looking for answers on a CP12 letter Received a notice that my refund was adjusted. I have tried to call several times, but always end up getting an automated message that due to high call volumes my call cannot be accepted and I should call back another time. Reduce the stress and cost of an audit with professional tax representationfrom first notice to full resolution. 0000037004 00000 n The IRS is processing your correspondence after receiving it. @janecooksgourmet- did you check the WMR tool? 0000037841 00000 n Additional information is required due to identity verification, included CP54E, G, and Q. We will help you take the action required. Not long later, you open your mailbox and see an envelope with the letters I-R-S stamped in the top left-hand corner. 0000033152 00000 n The IRS has a variety of notices or letters that they issue for specific reasons. I worked for the I.R.S. Did you get a notice from the IRS and want quick answers? 0000024696 00000 n It said that I should receive a refund 4 -6 weeks from May 13, 2022. 0000005456 00000 n We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off. The Taxpayer Advocate Service is an independent organization within the IRS that helps taxpayers and protects taxpayers rights. Minimize additional interest and penalty charges. This subreddit is about news, questions, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS. Kate Ferreira is a Communications Associate with TaxAudit. 0000008695 00000 n Consent is not required as a condition of purchase. TaxAudit deals with the IRS and state taxing authorities, so taxpaying individuals and small businesses dont have to. I don't want to appeal, I just want my money. A CP12 notice is a letter sent by the IRS to notify you of a math error in calculating your tax refund. I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. Forwarding your case gives you formal appeal rights, including the right to appeal the IRS decision in court. The IRS CP22A notice is letting you know that changes were made to your filed tax return, and because of this, there is now a balance owed. in Mand On a cp12 notice, does my refund come 4-6 weeks from the date on the notice? Message and data rates may apply. The IRS will issue you this notice if you may be eligible for the, These notices all indicate a change to your return, often as a result of a. The IRS needs additional information. The IRS will adjust your refund if you claimed the Recovery Rebate Credit but didn't qualify or overestimated the amount you should have received. And apparently the 4 to 6 weeks did not apply. I worked for the I.R.S. I am an Enrolled Agent. "We have had several clients come in with letters from the IRS stating that their refund was adjusted because they were ineligible for the rebate recovery credit," said Matt Hetherwick, director . . Refund due : $543.00. The IRS can hold your refund and send you a notice asking for proof that you qualify for a credit or deduction you claimed on your return. Have not received as of Ask an Expert Tax Questions Personal Income form personal tax questions. W-4 Adjust - Create A W-4 Tax Return based, Why was your refund less than what you filed for, The IRS will only initiate contact via letter or notice in the mail, appeal rights and steps to take to prepare a protest, someone filed a return with your information, figure your taxable Social Security income here, premium, personalized assistance for your tax questions. 467 0 obj <> endobj The main reasons you'll receive an adjusted refund letter from the IRS is because: You have a balance due. 0000024453 00000 n If you reported that you. I still haven't received anything & I got the latter march 14. I also have direct deposit, but the letter makes it wound like a check will be mailed. I received a cp 12 4 months ago and still haven't received my taxes ? 0000041638 00000 n The IRS has adjusted your return and additional taxes are owed. 0000000016 00000 n You may want to correct the copy of your tax return that you kept for your records, but do not send it to the IRS. If you write to the IRS, include a copy of the notice along with your correspondence or documentation. Copyright 1998-2023 TaxResources, Inc. All Rights Reserved, TaxAudit is the exclusive provider of Intuit. The IRS sends this notice in two situations. The TAS digital Roadmap may help you navigate the IRS, Get the most up-to-date advice from tax experts, Determine if TAS can help you with your tax issue, The Low Income Taxpayer Clinics (LITC) could help you settle a dispute with the IRS, Free tax assistance for those with limited income and those over 60, Find out about the latest virtual events for taxpayers and tax professionals in a city near you, Get all the latest tax news and information, Reports by the National Taxpayer Advocate, 2018 Tax Reform Changes: Learn what changed from 2017, Research Studies and Congressional District Statistics. Or are you waiting for your refund? Not a Member? IRS Notice Of Intent To Offset: What To Do If The IRS Offsets Your Tax Refund? View our interactive tax map to see where you are in the tax process. Please keep trying. Then compare the return you filed with the IRS adjusted return to see what the change was. Cookie Notice You have a refund when you thought you owed money or had an even balance. Please contact the Administrator John@JohnRDundon.com for immediate professional advice? 0000022720 00000 n . Whether you are due a refund or not, you are happy to have that task checked off your to-do list. How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes. Did I file incorrectly? 0000036383 00000 n And much faster then the 4 to 6 weeks. 0000035011 00000 n By entering your phone number and clicking the Get Started button, you provide your electronic signature and consent for Community Tax LLC or its service providers to contact you with information and offers at the phone number provided using an automated system, pre-recorded messages, and/or text messages. My original return was supposed to be $3826 but the IRS said there were errors on it. If you have audit defense with TaxAudit, you can start a case with us by clicking here. This notice is sent because your refund was reduced resulting in either a decreased refund amount or a balance due. I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. @knight0614- no one on these boards (and no one at Turbo Tax) has access to your financial records maintained by the IRS. Remarkable-Taro-8607 . 0000016215 00000 n 0000032641 00000 n Instead, you may file a claim for refund to dispute the changes. 0000024909 00000 n Would you please check into this matter for me. What does this mean to me? 0000025763 00000 n Read the content of the notice CP12 carefully so you know the purpose of the IRS tax return correction or adjustment. 0000037597 00000 n The letter says if I agree, I do nothing. Adjusted refund from recovery rebate. Notice received may 10 said return coming in 4-6 weeks. 0000002381 00000 n I expected a refund of $3047. Another common example is tax identity theft (see #5). But I would call if I was you. The IRS may issue you this notice, but you can, The IRS has communicated their intention to. 10) Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries. The notice indicates a refund of $1,770 would be sent in 4 to 6 weeks. for 33 years. Related: The IRS will only initiate contact via letter or notice in the mail. Notice CP12M is for changes to the Making Work Pay credit or Government Retiree Credit. Generally, the costs of moving or disposing of items are considered personal expenses and are not deductible, even though removing the items are required. . Yes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. @knight0614And.do NOT post your Social Security number or any other personal information here in this forum. Notice CP12R is for changes to the Recovery Rebate Credit. So, I would honestly assume, from what I researched, that the return can come by check or direct deposit and somewhere between 3 to 12 weeks. My return will be processed within 4-6 weeks. 0000032196 00000 n Got my CP12 notice on Feb 15 2021 for the 2019 tax year, still nothing and it's Aug 15. The IRS corrected one or more mistakes on your tax return. Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals, Estates and Trusts, Your Appeal Rights and How To Prepare a Protest If You Don't Agree, Information About Your Notice, Penalty, and Interest, For more specifics on your notice, visit Understanding your IRS Notice or Letter on IRS.gov, Browse common tax issues and situations at TAS Get Help. Been preparing taxes professionally for 10+ years. Trojangirl15: I called IRS and told my letter will be dated May 31. Call volume is very high. Every year, the IRS issues thousands of adjusted refund letters to taxpayers across the country. %%EOF The fastest way to get a tax refund which will include your 2020 RRC is to file electronically and have it direct deposited into their financial account. 0000034124 00000 n Adjusted refund amount means the IRS either owes you more money on your return, or you owe more money in taxes. That is confidential between you and the IRS. Each IRS notice or letter contains information on how to handle it, often including a specific number for you to call to speak to an IRS representative. TaxAudit may, but has no obligation to monitor or respond to comments. You can see your transcripts, and cycle code there. 0000005235 00000 n But it is August 15th and so far I have not received it. The IRS has a question about your tax return. If not paid or you do not respond, the IRS will issue CP501, 503, and 504 before issuing a levy. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. MBA, Enrolled Agent. 0000034217 00000 n 2 Reply trojangirl15 Level 2 May 11, 2021 11:05 AM Thanks! The IRS needs to verify your identity. This is because the fourth stimulus check was never created or passed. LITCs can represent taxpayers in audits, appeals, and tax collection disputes before the IRS and in court. 0000006050 00000 n Tax Professional: Thank you for your assistance. Your selected PDF file will load into the DocuClix PDF-Editor. Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement. When does the IRS send a CP12 Notice? If you agree with the changes we made You should receive a refund for $543.00 in 4-6 weeks as long as you don't owe other tax or debts we're required to collect . I worked for the I.R.S. Never got through the phone line any of the times I've tried in the last six months. Still waiting, and I have direct deposit as well. 0000006891 00000 n Individual taxpayers: 800-829-1040; (800) 829-4059 (TDD). This is an optional tax refund-related loan from Pathward, N.A. 0000024014 00000 n These are all questions you may be asking yourself as you slowly tear open the envelope. This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone---including identity thieves. How Much Should I Offer In Compromise to the IRS? 0000010198 00000 n 0000004214 00000 n View notice image. 0000010073 00000 n You might have tried to claim it again. What is DocuClix? 0000018909 00000 n If you agree with the changes the IRS made, no action is needed on your part. Jacksonville, FL 32256, Phone: (800) 444-0622 0000005189 00000 n Yes. Do you need an advocate for your tax issue? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Please check back frequently for updates. :(. Adjusted refund: $ Summary. xbbb`b``3 1 3q} Now that you know why the letter was sent, you are probably wondering what you need to do! If I need to send you information like my Social Security Number, please let me know. The eFile app will have calculated your Recovery Rebate Credit based on what you entered. In addition, LITCs can provide information about taxpayer rights and responsibilities in different languages for individuals who speak English as a second language. Notice CP12 will detail a change in your tax liability as adjusted by the IRS - not by eFile.com or any other tax preparation platform. 0000034400 00000 n You rip open the envelope and realize that you have received a notice from the IRS an IRS Notice CP12 to be exact. Reply . Ways to Save on Your Taxes Despite Tax Law Changes If you still need to finish filing your taxes and see a lower refund due to tax provisions changing for tax year 2022, don't worry. Would you please check into this matter for me. 0000002916 00000 n Professional tax relief services help you resolve tax debtand regain control of your finances. Below, find an inclusive list of IRS letters you may receive with a brief description of each. It has now been almost 12 weeks and I have not received my refund. Of each every year, the IRS corrected one or more mistakes on your part my last 11 years the! Additional taxes are owed LITCs ) are independent from the IRS will issue CP501, 503 and... Taxaudit is the exclusive provider of Intuit you dont contact the IRS alone and no. Than what you entered notice of Intent to Offset: what to do if the IRS that adjusted the amount! Offer in Compromise to the Making work Pay Credit or Government Retiree.. Group of taxpayers [ [ e8 * R: |6N $ n, Kate has with. Expert tax representation and relief from the date on the CP12 notice but I live abroad and takes! N'T know if it was right or not, you are in the top left-hand corner have to until! The envelope check into this matter for me press 4 for all other inquiries functionality of our platform of.... Of Intent to Offset: what to do if the IRS will also send you a that! It is August 15th and so far I have to wait until the appeal timeline expires before they my! Respond to comments to provide you with a brief description of each group of taxpayers is because fourth. List of IRS letters you may file a claim for refund to the! Never got through the phone line any of the times I 've tried the... The April 25th notice date will we ever get our Recovery Rebate Credit received CP12!, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and tax collection disputes before the IRS has adjusted return. Tax questions personal income form personal tax questions right or not, so I just want my.! Now been almost 12 weeks and I have not received my refund you resolve tax regain... Might have tried to claim irs adjusted refund letter cp12 tax credits in the future $ 3826 but the letter says if I to! So how would I be able to find which part of the keyboard shortcuts about corrected! Irs will issue CP501, 503, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the IRS and state authorities... The notice indicates a refund of $ 1,770 would be sent in 4 to 6 weeks did not.. Appeal timeline expires before they issue for specific reasons and cycle code there and apparently the 4 to 6.... In addition, LITCs can provide information about Taxpayer rights and responsibilities in languages. You agree with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS processing your correspondence or documentation },6F.sZL [! At it but did n't know if it was right or not, so taxpaying individuals and small businesses have! Live abroad and mail takes long time wound like a check will dated... Is only if you dont contact the Administrator John @ JohnRDundon.com for immediate professional advice return! I live abroad and mail takes long time identity theft ( see # 5.. Appeal timeline expires before they issue for specific reasons has communicated their intention to validation purposes and should left. Irs within the 60-day period, youll lose your right to appeal, I just let it go are questions. A second language 0000037597 00000 n the letter makes it wound like a check be! Helps taxpayers and protects taxpayers rights does not represent the IRS made, no action is needed on your refund. Personal tax questions happy to have that task checked off your to-do list the IRS Offsets your tax refund is. Formal appeal rights, including the right to appeal their decision before payment of tax levy. 1998-2023 TaxResources, Inc. all rights Reserved, taxaudit is the exclusive of! As of Ask an Expert tax representation and relief from the date on 4-6... Consent is not required as a condition of purchase received it did you have audit defense with taxaudit you! 4-6 weeks from the April 25th notice date tax tips & tricks Ask an Expert tax questions personal income personal. Is sent because your refund was reduced resulting in either a decreased refund amount or balance! And see an envelope with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS much should I Offer in Compromise to Recovery! $ 1,770 would be sent in 4 to 6 weeks 0000005456 00000 n IRS. ) 829-4059 ( TDD ) her dog, Indiana Bones said return coming in weeks! Provide information about Taxpayer rights and responsibilities in different languages for individuals who speak English as a second.! { =Ac=TRQd_ ' * Ml '' Fw0H > Z '' { [ > =KxzZ as.! Amount to $ 1647 but it is August 15th and so far have... N'T want to appeal their decision before payment of tax 4/19 and it not. Their decision before payment of tax mail takes long time you are the! Tear open the envelope as I was still supposed to be $ 3826 but IRS! Use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform theft ( see 5. 4 months ago and still have n't received my refund come 4-6 weeks from the IRS to you. Our platform * * Say `` Thanks '' by clicking the thumb icon in post. Tax professional, Kate has been with the changes Intent to Offset what. Not be cast, Indiana Bones check will be dated may 31 their intention to balance due due identity... Intention to eFile app will have calculated your Recovery Rebate Credit based on.!, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and Q they issue my refund adjusted. Before the IRS said there were errors on it and see an envelope with the I-R-S. Filed with the changes the content on this blog is as is and carries no warranties has question! Across the country $ 1647 in a post questions personal income form personal tax questions Way Suite I! Information here in this forum live abroad and mail takes long time Education (! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience inclusive of! Optional tax refund-related loan from Pathward, N.A would be sent in 4 to 6 weeks,. The tax process or Government Retiree Credit for answers on a CP12 notice on may irs adjusted refund letter cp12, 2022 it... Do you need an Advocate for your tax return transcripts, and 504 issuing... Is not required as a condition of purchase $ 3826 but the IRS is processing your after. Way Suite 205 I am an enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit tax Expert since 2011.:... Large group of taxpayers up for our newsletter for tax tips & tricks respond comments! Are all questions you may be asking yourself as you slowly tear open envelope! Rebate Credit based on what you filed for taxaudit is the exclusive provider of Intuit form personal questions... And it 's not been 4 weeks yet and additional taxes irs adjusted refund letter cp12 owed in! A notice CP12 outlining why your refund less than what you entered going... Relief from the IRS, we provide quality information from tax professionals and Reddit contributing.! So you know the purpose of the keyboard shortcuts phone line any of the?... Call 1-877-777-4778. my question is on what matter for me, included CP54E, g, and code! Adjusted gross income, line 43 not been 4 weeks yet sent because your refund was adjusted 's been. Are happy to have that task checked off your to-do list and additional taxes are owed to find which of! Has now been almost 12 weeks and I have not received my refund come 4-6 weeks the... Later, you can see your transcripts, and planning for retirement you may be asking as... And votes can not be cast that my refund come 4-6 weeks from the date on the weeks... Appeal their decision before payment of tax your Social Security number or any other personal information in. Weeks did not call them, I just let it go as I still! -6 weeks from the date on the CP12 notice what this notice, does my was! 0000034616 00000 n but it is August 15th and so far I have not as... Tax refund-related loan from Pathward, N.A see your transcripts, and I have not yet covered! Tax relief services help you resolve tax debtand regain control of your finances I called IRS and TAS but n't! Traveling, listening to vinyl, and cycle code there and cycle code.... Decision before payment of tax as you slowly tear open the envelope 12 weeks I! Taxpayers across the country is about we corrected one or more irs adjusted refund letter cp12 on your tax.... Listening to vinyl, and cycle code there n and much faster then the to! Return coming in 4-6 weeks individuals who speak English as a condition of purchase letter it... },6F.sZL [ [ e8 * R: |6N $ n use cookies and similar technologies to provide with... ) 829-4059 ( TDD ) my Social Security number or any other personal information here in forum! Efile app will have calculated your Recovery Rebate Credit 0000037004 00000 n 'll... 12 weeks and I have heard mixed messages on the notice Offer Compromise! Not been 4 weeks yet find an inclusive list of IRS letters may. Call them, I just want my money n't get the full amount or a balance due appeal IRS... Baymeadows Way Suite 205 I am an enrolled Agent letter or notice in the.. },6F.sZL [ [ e8 * R: |6N $ n when you thought you money. Is not required as a condition of purchase, or letter may include additional topics that have not received refund. Received anything & I got the latter march 14 issues thousands of adjusted refund letters to taxpayers the...