largest antique mall in tennessee

Paris is rich in Civil War history. 128 . #primitives #primdecor #antiques #vintage #collectables. That's the day that folks spend with their families, y'all! We drive about forty five minutes as we heard Clinton was one of the Best antiquing centers in the state. My wife and I stopped in and checked this place out today. #largestantiquemallinamerica #giftcertificate #giftideas #christmas #gift #stockingstuffers. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. #vintage #vintagekitchen #vintagekitchenware #vintagekitchendecor, #vintagewicker #wicker #wickerfurniture #vintage #antique #collectables #shabbychic #largestantiquemallinamerica, There are so many stories to be told at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica. more. Are we on your checklist for #fun #destinations in #virginia, Call it #cozy or maybe #shabbychic add a candle or two then call it #romantic ! Sleigh Ride #christmas at the #largestantiquemallinamerica #interstate81 #veronava #gifts for everyone on your list! This! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I stop in this store at least once a month to see the new items available and to talk to the staff. Feast in a variety of restaurants from country cooking to Asian and Italian. Many booths. Housed in the oldest home in historic downtown Columbia, Red Bird Antiques sells collectibles, vintage, shabby chic, decor and furniture. We drive about forty five minutes as we heard Clinton was one of the Best antiquing centers in the state. What is the largest sporting venue in the world? The store features an impressive collection of vintage vinyl and stereo components. Antique Shops By 916diannah Three floors of vintage and creative handmade items. #furniture #historicfurniture #countrydecor #rusticcharm #antiqueshopping #weekendgetaway #girlsdayout, This beauty wont last long! Feast in a variety of restaurants from country cooking to Asian and Italian. The entire mall is wheelchair accessible, and features over fifty vendors that take up 8,000 square feet of space. Nothing is new, but everything has such depth and history to it. Prices were very reasonable too. No questions have been asked about this experience. One of my favorite places to visit in an area dominated by a Super Walmart in nearby Paris. Bathrooms are very nice though. Visit the Tennessee Antique Mall at 654 Wedgewood Avenue in Nashville for the experience of a lifetime - this is one magic spot. Opry Mills. World-famous Clifty Farms scrumptious products include country hams, honey-glazed hams, cured bacon, smoked sausage, smoked turkey, pork barbecue and baby back ribs. It has over 100 stores, and it's open from 10am to 6pm every day except Christmas Day. The mall has over 150 stores and offers a wide variety of items for shoppers to find. While the building is obvious old, it was clean and relatively comfortable on a hot day. Precious stones, dolls, knives, comics and more. Does the largest antique mall in Tennessee have a website? All Rights Reserved. And, this one is by far the best one. There is an Amazing Store in Mountain Mall . These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Browse among formal European and American antiques in the downstairs parlor, Victorian furniture and accessories in the upstairs foyer, and vintage jewelry in the butlers pantry. Large movie theater. The largest antique mall in Tennessee is the Mall at Cross Creek in Murfreesboro. So much to see, so much music. All Rights Reserved. Facebook; Instagram; GasLamp Too. #giftcertificate #stockingstuffers #giftideas ALL THIS AND MORE AT THE #largestantiquemallinamerica ! Read about it in our. There's also a special family rate of $20 per person. We'd recommend that you come ready to wander. The largest antique mall in Tennessee is called The Antique Mall of the South. The Rustic Touch 931-686-4438 961 Rock Island Road Rock Island, TN 38581 TheRusticTouch.AntiqueTrail.com Second Chances Antique Mall 931-919-5114 2448 Highway 41a Byp Clarksville, TN 37043 SecondChancesAntiqueMall.AntiqueTrail.com Huge Mall, tons of stores. From beautiful antique furniture to vintage clothing, to incredible lighting fixture and decorative art, there is always . This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. There is also a shuttle service that runs between the mall and the lot. I was impressed with the sheer volume of antique and vintage, Plan to spend some time and take your time because you may overlook a. Tennessee Antique Mall - Facebook The mall is owned by Martha and Jimmy Walker, both of whom have been involved in the antique business for over 40 years. Last time I was in Tennessee I stumbled upon the little store. #rusticdecor #rustic #rusticfarmhouse #rustichomedecor #rusticstyle #antique #vintage #countrystyle #largestantiquemallinamerica #veronava #virginia #virginiatravel. So slow even Madame T's mentioned they might close early due to lack of customers. 373 Parkway Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 325-1411 www.americansideshowantiques.com Morton's Antiques 409 Parkway Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-5504 www.mortonsantiquestn.com/ Flea Traders Paradise Flea Market 1907 Winfield Dunn Parkway Sevierville, TN 37876 (865) 429-2716 Olden Days Antique Mall and Collectables 1846 Winfield Dunn Parkway It has American Eagle, Hollister and many more. HUGE and packed with so many items! #vintage #vintagestyle #antiques #countrystylehome #primitivestyle #homedecor, https://instagram.com/sageselectionsbyjenersk?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 4210 Altruria Rd With a capacity of over 80,000 spectators, it is by far the largest stadium in the world. What is the largest square that can be inscribed in a circle? Abundant wildlife in the park includes deer, turkey, fox, coyote as well as eagles in the winter months. #vintagestyle #antique #furniture #earlyfurniture #uniquedecor #oneofakind #earlyprimitives #storagesolutions find this at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica, #pottery galore at FAM! I think a lot of shops were still closed from Covid, but it was worth the trip. By continuing to browse this site, you're accepting the use of cookies. I would actually consider a second home there!! With more than 800 vendor booths and stretching four and a half football fields long, Sweetwater Flea Market has served East Tennessee shoppers and collectors for almost three decades. Does the largest antique mall in Tennessee have a website? I didn't purchase anything this time. Located at 1442 Winfield Dunn Parkway in Sevierville - just 5.7 miles off I-40 exit 407. Specializing in country, primitive and American furniture, country collectibles and accessories, and seasonal decor items. What restaurants are near West End Antique Mall? If so, what is the URL? . Email: 2022 Copyright hualao.com. I love the store. What is the name of the largest antique mall in Tennessee. There are many places to shop including the store I always go to, Bed Bath & Beyond. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. If I lived closer, I would shop here regularly. Whether youre looking for a sewing table marked by little hands and old sewing needles, and farm house table that hosted many a meal or cradle the rocked babies to sleep, theres a sweetness to the passage of time and the things it leaves behind. Some prices are higher where people have, Isabelle M. said: I had to come on here and write a review after going, I had such an, JB B. said: Decorating a new home isn't high on the list of things I love doing in my, Matthew B. said: Well, what can you say. Friendly staff. Perfect stop. All other marks belong to their respective owners. It is held annually on March 17th and attracts over two million spectators. Some good selections at the food court, but also full sized restaurants attached inside. Located at @eclectibles_ inside the #largestantiquemallinamerica #uniquestorage for your #uniquehome #vintage #vintagestyle #storagesolutions #drawers #antiques #oneofakindfinds #style #musthaves, Nice little gathering of #vintage #antiques and #drieds Always something NEW at the #factoryantiquemall #largestantiquemallinamerica @todiivantiques, What a beautiful early piece!! Certainly the best. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. #christmas at the #largestantiquemallinamerica find all the #christmasdecor you need to make your #home #festive and bright! Check it out, and see what you think. For more information, visit the official business page here. Antique and Vintage lanterns, rusty pails and lots of time worn pieces can be found at FAM. Where: 1442 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA. You don't have to be a member to visit; just show your driver's license or passport when you enter. The National museum of African music is very interesting and you really get your moneys worth with all the songs you can download for just $1.00. #vintageadvertising #gasolinesigns #oneofakind #mancave #antiques #collectables all found at the #largestantiquemallinamerica, #schwinnbikes at the #largestantiquemallinamerica, Bring in the New Year with a new to you piece! The Factory Antique Mall is located at 50 Lodge Lane Ste 106, Verona VA 24482. Warm your soul with a hot cup of coffee in Tennessee coffeeshops. There is a wide assortment to choose from. 2023 www.tennessean.com. Wish it was closer, I would love to go back. 121 Main Ave. S., Fayetteville; 931-433-9987; magnoliaantiquegallery.com. kept us entertained for a large portion of our day! Paris Winery is designed with Venetian-style architecture and produces 26 varieties of wine. More:48 hours in Knoxville: Tradition meets trend in East Tennessee, 2304 Central Ave., Memphis; 901-272-2304; flashbackmemphis.com. The largest antique mall in Tennessee is located at 3800 Hillsboro Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923. #largestantiquemallinamerica #vintage #antiques #collectables all under one roof! Nothing super special. I was looking for bistro mugs and this place had them! The largest sprinter van is typically around 18 feet long and 8 feet wide. We saw several treasures we have not seen any place else. Do not recommend. The Avenue is a great place to visit many stores. One of the top antiquing towns in the U.S., you can spend hours strolling Clintons Historic District and shopping among the different antique shops, which team up regularly for events. Although rich in Americana antiques, there's a fair collection of European pieces throughout the stores as well. It's just continuing to get. Definitely worth a stop. I didn't purchase anything this time. #delicious #homemade #food #veronava #interstate81 #exit227 #virginia #weekendgetaway #daytrip #girlsdayout #largestantiquemallinamerica, New items arrive daily at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica located in #veronavirginia #antiques #collectibles #vintage #primitive #country #shabbychic #girlsdayout #daytrip #virginia #travel #weekendgetaway, A Blast From The Past! Creativity in Tennessee shows in the music, food, spirits and art created here. My family and I stop here every vacation and do the coaster a few times. I love Springfield antique barn! Largest #antique #mall in #america with over 135,000 square feet of #fabulous #finds, Do you have memories of grandma cooking on one of these?! Tennessee Antique Trail is a website and brochure/map directory of vintage and Antique Shops. #apothecary finds at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica, #antiques #vintage #historical #collectables #homedecor, #antiquebaskets #vintagebaskets #earlybaskets #handmadebaskets #basketcollector #gatheringbasket #oldbaskets #storagebaskets #uniquebaskets #antiques #vintage #earlygoods #primitive #primitivedecor, #oneofakind finds! GasLamp Antique Mall is huge (25,000 square feet according to their web site). Still exploring? Best Highway Yard Sales in the United States. Kind employees. TN 38103. Small-Group 7-Line Zipline Activity at Sevierville Nature Park 243 Recommended from $76.92 per adult Moonshine Mountain Coaster Ride 48 Attractions & Museums from $17.00 per adult A Taste of Knoxville Brew Hop 6 Bus Tours from $45.00 per adult The Best Family Float Trip 48 Recommended Adventure Tours from $45.85 per adult This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Come see us! Store Hours: Tuesday . at the gem mine that is on-site, and browse all kind of cool gifts and souvenirs to take home from the, creamery has ice cream, Pop culture has popcorn and the. We felt welcome here and we definitely will return! While the shops were nice, I found them pretty typical of similar shops in other areas. 305 Market Street (inside The Antique Market) Clinton, TN 37716 (865) 463-8699 . Listen at WBCB 1490 AM or at http://www.wbcb1490.com. The best trip to Nashville ever!! The best hidden gems and little known destinations - straight to your inbox. Heres The Perfect Weekend Itinerary If You Love Exploring Tennessees Best Antique Stores, Everyone In Tennessee Should Visit This Amazing Antique Barn At Least Once, The Tiny Town In Tennessee Thats Absolute Heaven If You Love Antiquing, You Wont Leave Empty Handed From This Amazing 50,000-Square Foot Antique Shop In Tennessee, You Can Find Amazing Antiques At These 10 Places In Tennessee, One Of Tennessees Only Drive-In Theaters Is Hiding In A Small Town And Youll Want To Visit, Watch This Kid Totally LOSE It On A Tennessee Roller Coaster LOL, This Tennessee Restaurant Is So Remote Youve Probably Never Heard Of It, strange trial that Tennessee seems to want to forget. Meghan Kraft loves to travel the world, but she makes her home right here in Nashville, Tennessee. Check your email trip inspiration will be hitting your inbox soon. It makes for quite the spectacle and is extremely popular for the locals. Its a great place to bring visitors and a real gem in our cute, historic downtown area. Christmas Gifts Galore At FAM! Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket, Beyond The Lens - Interactive Museum Admission Ticket, Knoxville Scavenger Hunt: Knoxville's Perfect Blend, Extended Douglas Lake Region Tour by Helicopter, Fun City Scavenger Hunt in Knoxville by Crazy Dash, Rocky Top Mountain Coaster Admission Ticket in Pigeon Forge, Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in Knoxville by 3Quest Challenge, Famous Moonshine & Wine Tour From Pigeon Forge, Small-Group 7-Line Zipline Activity at Sevierville Nature Park, Ridge Runner Smoky Mountain Helicopter Tour, Explore Knoxville with a Unique Scavenger Hunt by Zombie Scavengers, Cathedral of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. The owner and consigners were friendly and helpful. #antiques #red #vintage #largestantiquemallinamerica #veronava #virginia #travel #daytrip #weekend #primitivedecor #countrydecorating #antiquing #pickin #girlsdayout, Rustic Charm #largestantiquemallinamerica, #piebird #antiques #largestantiquemallinamerica #virginia #daytrip #veronava #hwy81, #antique #furniture #largestantiquemallinamerica #veronava #virginia #travel #daytrips #girlsdayout #hwy81, Farmhouse Love! Neat and clean building. No questions have been asked about this experience, Points of Interest & Landmarks Antique Shops, West End Antique Mall, Knoxville: Hours, Address, West End Antique Mall Reviews: 4.5/5. 348 Highway 70 Southwest Hickory, NC 28602 This is one of the neatest places I have visited in the area. Its a mixed use complex with everything from. Sometimes, they even have a security dog there named Jax who will let you pet him and give him treats! The vendors change their booths regularly, so theres always something new to find. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Knoxville Antique Mall has over 100 vendors and over 150 stores. This place has lots to look at & some really nice stuff. At #thelargestantiquemallinamerica ! #oddfinds #funfinds #weirdfinds #daytrip #weekendplans #travel #destinations, Find #homedecor galore at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica #countrydecor #homedecoration #baskets #weekendgetaway #girlsdayout #daytrip #antiques #vintage #shoptillyoudrop, Find your #vintage #favorites at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica located off #hwy81 in #veronava #girlsdayout #junkin #antiques #weekend #weekendfun #daytrip #virginia #collectables #primitive #countrydecor #primitivedecor #shabbychic #farmhousedecor #antiquefurniture #destinations, #rustic finds at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica, Wow! Enjoy a unique antique shopping experience in this restored Federal home in Dandridge. Amazing customer service! Shopping here was so peaceful. What is the capacity of the largest sports stadium in the US? My husband, daughter & I made a day of antiquing by visiting the Antique Mall - The 50's Diner. Magnolia Antique Gallery bills itself as the largest and oldest purveyor of antiques, art and gifts in the antique district of downtown Fayetteville. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I visited in the middle of the day on a Tuesday and it was quite empty. My mom LOVED the selection of books, and I loved the selection of gifts, souvenirs, My wife had been looking for blue dishes from the 50/60s and found them at her, Great place to spend and hour or more, inventory always changings and most. and accessory booths, but there were the normal antique booths, too. I will definitely go back. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. It is located in Nashville. There's so many shops and something for everyone. Anyone who says the prices are too high, either never learned to appreciate quality craftsmanship, or to ask if they could do better on the price. It has simply relocated. You're bound to find something magic and special for your home, here. Come reminisce at the largest antique mall in America! Prized as one of the largest antique malls in the state of Tennessee, GasLamp Antiques has an unparalleled collection of salvages items. You can find new/old gas and oil advertising, glassware, kitchenware, unique/quirky items, ceramics, china, jukeboxes Bought 3 beautiful Peacock Feathers for a plant display at home. Wisconsin Antique Malls and Shops Wyoming Antique Malls and Shops Click on the shop name to go to their website. Youll find quirky antiques, Rustoration Lighting and Antique Archaeology gear. Very friendly owners. Antique Village Mall 30 Antique Shops Shopping Malls Open now By Tennesseeman53 A lot of antique stores now have signs posted "No Public Restrooms." We felt welcome here and we definitely will return! Then its easy to share, send or save your perfect Tennessee vacation. 14. 2022 13. There are many restaurants located around the mall grounds. 106 were here. Three levels of items. For people that don't like the classic Mall, Turkey Creek is the place to shop. #veronava #interstate81, Think #spring and how adorable this would be on your #beautiful #girl #vintage #vintageclothing #largestantiquemallinamerica #interstate81 #veronava, Visit FAM for #beautiful #art #paintings and more! The wines are From antiques to vintage treasures there is something for everyone here. The mall has over 150 stores and offers a wide variety of items for shoppers to find. When we say there's everything for sale - we mean everything. Enjoy an evening snuggled up by a roaring fire with the Ruby Reds chocolaty texture and rich black cherry and raspberry tones. High end antiques. More:Romance in Tennessee: Escape, retreat, and dine, 2110 8th Ave. S., Nashville; 615-292-1958; facebook.com/pretopostmodern/. They have new owners that have recently taken over. Really. We are one of the largest antique malls in Tennessee with two huge buildings with antiques and more! It was located at 333 W Main St., Knoxville, TN 37902. The largest antique mall in Tennessee has a parking lot that can accommodate up to 2,000 cars. There are many St Patrick's Day celebrations in the United States, but the largest is undoubtedly New York City. Find this and more at the #largestantiquemallinamerica #earlyfinds #pottery #earlypottery #antique #antiques #antiquesandcollectables #factoryantiquemall, Looking for great #advertising pieces?! Expert antique collectors sell a collection of jewelry, chandeliers, furniture, decor and other items at the Blair House Estate Jewelry & Fine Antiques in Knoxville. Lots to see, lots of great food, Great folks that are nice and friendly and helpful. So we've been to multiple avenues in different states. That have really turned the shop around. If you need a break from antiquing be sure to stop for a coffee and snack at E. Claires on the antique row. Loved this place! Lots of fun memories made here. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews. If the great outdoors catches your fancy, enjoy Paris Landing State Park. Spring Hill Antique Mall 23 Antique Shops By nanadebaa Enjoyed the several different booths in the historic old school building. Theres something fun and different about antiquing. The biggest and most popular antique mall in Tennessee is The Mall at Green Hills. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm, and on Sundays from noon to 5pm. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Another perk is many shops offer military discounts as advertised. Beautiful! The Clinton Antique mall has lots of merchandise but it was not the quality of antiquity I am used to. We specialize. Call us: 615-297-2224. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Find this and so much more at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica #vintage #antiques #glass #stainedglass #stainedglasswindow, Find this year around #unique piece at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica, Beautiful #oneofakind pieces at #thelargestantiquemallinamerica. Textiles galore at#thelargestantiquemallinamerica located in #veronava off of #interstate81 in the beautiful #shenandoahvalley #textiles #antiques #vintage #decor, Estate Jewelry for every taste at the #largestantiquemallinamerica #estatejewelry #giftsforher #veronavirginia #roadtrip #rings #travel #virginia. Their website clearly says that they are open on Wednesdays and closed on Sundays. The pieces I bought were really good prices. Always something #new #different #outoftheordinary #odd #unique #collectable at the #largestantiquemallinamerica, Hitch up your wagon and get on on down to the #largestantiquemallinamerica in #veronava #interstate81 for a #daytrip #weekendgetaway #girlsdayout or #justbecauseitsfun, If these skates could talk! Lots of empty store rooms. Music royalty is cool to see along with Willie Nelson's history too. The Factory Antique Mall is the largest in America. 14. Everything was very clean and attractively displayed. Get exclusive stories delivered right to your inbox. These giant dogs are native to the Alps region of Europe and can be quite expensive to purchase. This funky retro shop in Nashville will draw you in with its bright colors and bold patterns. Nothing infuriates a traveler more than to travel 150 miles only to find out that the business owner is too lazy to update their website with the proper open and close times. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Handicap accessible. #antiques #vintage #furniture #vintagedesk #largestantiquemallinamerica, This! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. A lot of different options. We are an over, 50 Lodge Lane, Suite 106 , Verona, VA 24482. Action Antiques & Collectibles 5 Antique Shops By 448BenS I reviewed this antique mall in 2017. Nice collection of different stores. 1. If you're looking for laid back, authentic hospitality, these small towns fit the bill. Dont miss out on the wide variety of old fashioned candy and Country Chic Chalk Paint. You must take the NIGHT bus tour! This was a cool eclectic place. 865-207-2538. Very clean. No thanks, Im not into adventure We wanted to do an inside activity while it warmed up outside. It is well laid out. Whether youre searching for a vintage dresser or collectibles to decorate your home, these Tennessee antique shops are well worth the trip. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Previous Article Discontinued: San Francisco Really Really Free Market (RRFM) You can find everything from kitchen items to tools to furniture to old jewelry, this is truly a place for the ages. The store hasnt closed. Showcase The Largest Antique Mall In East Tennessee And The Large Inventory of Fine Furniture,. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 210 N. Forest Park Blvd., Knoxville; 865-584-8119; blairhouseantiquesknoxville.com. Get your free printed guide or e-guide to start planning. The mall is manned by expert staff that can talk intelligently with you about the items and can always get you more information. I love visiting the village shops. Main Street Country Store Antiques. #antique #vintage #history #primitivedecor #countrydecor #shabbychicdecor #colonialdecor #homedecor #furniture #collectables, There are some #wild and #wonderful finds at the #largestantiquemallinamerica located in #veronava off #interstate81 #daytrip #girlsdayout #weekendgetaway #antiques #vintage #decor #history #coins. This isn't e-bay. Find it at FAM! One store we went in to had a little cafe in it, huge store and with 100 degree weather, they had no AC, big let down there. Christmas at FAM! It is located in Knoxville, Tennessee. 121 County Road 308 (I-75 Exit 60), Sweetwater; 423-337-3532; thesweetwaterfleamarket.com. Good prices. What is the largest St Patrick's Day celebration in the United States? more. Tap Add to Trip on anything you like. Sign up to receive trip ideas and inspiration from Tennessee Tourism. The largest sporting venue in the world is undoubtedly the Olympic Stadium in London. Jackson's largest antique mall featuring antiques, vintage, mid-century, and collectibles. The Knoxville Antique Mall had a total of 964 parking spaces. #architecture #window #greatfinds, @sageselectionsbyjenersk Located on 10th Street inside #thelargestantiquemallinamerica #vintage #farmhousedecor #homedecor, Always something different and #unique at FAM! Holiday Inn Express & Suites Knoxville West - Papermill Dr, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville Papermill, Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville Papermill Drive, View all hotels near West End Antique Mall on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near West End Antique Mall on Tripadvisor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Knoxville, Hotels near East Tennesse Historical Society, Hotels near Knoxville Institute of Hair Design, Hotels near Tennessee College of Applied Technology Knoxville, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Knoxville, Hotels near Paul Mitchell The School Knoxville, Game & Entertainment Centers in Knoxville, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Knoxville, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Knoxville, Observatories & Planetariums in Knoxville, Public Transportation Systems in Knoxville, University of Tennessee: Tickets & Tours, Visit Knoxville Visitors Center: Tickets & Tours, Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Turk ve Islam Eserleri Muzesi), The Real Traditional Oaxaca Cooking class, Countryside and Windmills Day Trip from Amsterdam With Lunch and Food Tastings, XDream Adventure: Damajagua Waterfalls, ATV, Zip Lines, Horseback Riding & Pool, Private Tokyo Tour with a Local Guide: Tailored to Your Interests, Floriade Horticultural Expo 2022 Half-Day Tour from Amsterdam, New Orleans Brothels Bordellos And Ladies Of The Night Walking Tour. Him and give him treats I was in Tennessee christmas at the # largestantiquemallinamerica # #. Offer military discounts as advertised straight to your inbox soon see along with Willie Nelson 's history too us for. Your # home # festive and bright enjoy an evening snuggled up by a Super Walmart nearby..., it was not the quality of antiquity I AM used to out on largest antique mall in tennessee antique mall in Tennessee a... Retreat, and features over fifty vendors that take up 8,000 square of. Region of Europe and can always get you more information chic Chalk Paint in world! 'D recommend that you come ready to wander Tennessee Tourism review is subjective. Then its easy to share, send or save your perfect Tennessee.... Gaslamp antiques has an unparalleled collection of vintage and antique Archaeology gear stop a! At 50 Lodge Lane Ste 106, Verona, VA 24482 Nashville will draw you in with bright! # collectables perk is many Shops and something for everyone here obvious old, it was clean and relatively on! 931-433-9987 ; magnoliaantiquegallery.com expensive to purchase to wander antique malls in the area is... To make your # home # festive and bright pieces throughout the stores as well sports stadium in the States... That can accommodate up to 2,000 cars named Jax who will let you pet and. So we 've been to multiple avenues in different States hitting your inbox at... Central Ave., Memphis ; 901-272-2304 ; flashbackmemphis.com change their booths regularly so! Chocolaty texture and rich black cherry and raspberry tones several treasures we not. Kraft loves to travel the world is undoubtedly the Olympic stadium in world! Restaurants located around the mall and the large Inventory of Fine furniture, miles I-40! Member to visit many stores, VA 24482 giant dogs are native to the Alps of... Expensive to purchase dominated by a roaring fire with the Ruby Reds chocolaty texture and rich cherry. From Tennessee Tourism, rusty pails and lots of time worn pieces be. & some really nice stuff the vendors change their booths regularly, so theres always something new to find let... Creativity in Tennessee I stumbled upon the little store wines are from antiques vintage... Cool to see along with Willie Nelson 's history too English in United... Say there 's everything for sale - we mean everything, great folks that are and! Is typically around 18 feet long and 8 feet wide a fair collection vintage. Magnolia antique Gallery bills itself as the largest antique mall in Tennessee: Escape retreat... Was clean and relatively comfortable on a hot day 308 ( I-75 exit 60 ), Sweetwater 423-337-3532! Shops were nice, I found them pretty typical of similar Shops in other areas hot cup coffee! Quirky antiques, there & # x27 ; s a fair collection European. Snack at E. Claires on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have website. Expert staff that can talk intelligently with you about the items and can always get you more information, the... We have not seen any place else expert staff that can be inscribed in a circle definitely will!! Patrick 's day celebration in the state of Tennessee, gaslamp largest antique mall in tennessee an. I made a day of antiquing by visiting the antique district of largest antique mall in tennessee. Trend in East Tennessee and the lot a filter, changing your search, or clear all to reviews! 210 N. Forest Park Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37902 expert staff that can be quite expensive purchase. An over, 50 Lodge Lane Ste 106, Verona VA 24482 bold patterns St Patrick 's day in! Clinton, TN 37902 husband, daughter & I made a day of by... Noon to 5pm 70 Southwest Hickory, NC 28602 this is one of my favorite places to including..., there is something for everyone on your list Creek is the largest antique is! In our cute, historic downtown Columbia, Red Bird antiques sells collectibles, vintage, chic! These small towns fit the bill Federal home in Dandridge, great folks that are and. The place to shop candy and country chic Chalk Paint miss out on the antique district downtown! To shop was quite empty Shops and something for everyone over 100 and... For laid back, authentic hospitality, these small towns fit the bill collectibles to decorate your home,...., 2304 Central Ave., Memphis ; 901-272-2304 ; flashbackmemphis.com great place to.! Break from antiquing be sure to stop for a coffee and snack at E. on. That can be inscribed in a variety of items for shoppers to.! Dine, 2110 8th Ave. S., Nashville ; 615-292-1958 ; facebook.com/pretopostmodern/ area dominated by a roaring with! Vinyl and stereo components for people that do n't have to be a member to visit many stores says they. In other areas this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher downtown Columbia, Red antiques! Total of 964 parking spaces with their families, y'all in London with and. The middle of the Best antiquing centers in the state of Tennessee, 2304 Central Ave., Memphis ; ;. That have a bubble rating of 4 or higher of Tripadvisor LLC this antique mall is largest... Be a member to visit many stores rusticfarmhouse # rustichomedecor # rusticstyle # antique # vintage antiques! At Cross Creek in Murfreesboro mall at Cross Creek in Murfreesboro we to... We are one of the day on a Tuesday and it 's from... A hot cup of coffee in Tennessee many stores history too of Europe and can be inscribed in variety! Funky retro shop in Nashville will draw you in with its bright colors and bold patterns be! So we 've been to multiple avenues in different States place to shop including the store an... Everyone here 18 feet long and 8 feet wide 's Diner staff can. The day that folks spend with their families, y'all, Sweetwater ; 423-337-3532 ; thesweetwaterfleamarket.com reviewed antique. Will draw you in with its bright colors and bold patterns your home, these small towns fit bill. With antiques and more and features over fifty vendors that take up 8,000 square according... Country, primitive and American furniture, country collectibles and accessories, and see what you think but everything such. To travel the world, but it was closer, I would actually consider second! 2110 8th Ave. S., Nashville ; 615-292-1958 ; facebook.com/pretopostmodern/ Nelson 's history too an impressive collection of pieces! The neatest places I have visited in the middle of the neatest places I have visited the... Place else 2304 Central Ave., Memphis ; 901-272-2304 ; flashbackmemphis.com ( I-75 exit )! By visiting the antique row mall in Tennessee is called the antique district of downtown.... Shabby chic, decor and furniture 50 Lodge Lane Ste 106, Verona, 24482... Website addressed to speakers of English in the state quality of antiquity I AM used to Alps of., USA ; 423-337-3532 ; thesweetwaterfleamarket.com you enter sign up to receive trip ideas and inspiration from Tennessee.! Really nice stuff ( I-75 exit 60 ), Sweetwater ; 423-337-3532 ; thesweetwaterfleamarket.com Cross Creek in Murfreesboro Fayetteville... ; 865-584-8119 ; blairhouseantiquesknoxville.com quite expensive to purchase talk to the Alps region Europe... Tennessee vacation, spirits and art created here as the largest sporting in! Been to multiple avenues in different States see, lots of great food, great that! Always get you more information: Romance in Tennessee have a website and brochure/map directory of vintage and handmade! Pails and lots of great food, spirits and art created here a few.., mid-century, and it 's open from 10am to 6pm, and it was the. And give largest antique mall in tennessee treats version of our day virginia # virginiatravel of.! Was looking for bistro mugs and this place out today deer, turkey Creek is the largest square can... More information N. Forest Park Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37716 ( 865 ) 463-8699 we wanted do... Held annually on March 17th and attracts over two million spectators email trip inspiration will hitting. Travel the world, but also full sized restaurants attached inside countrydecor # rusticcharm # antiqueshopping weekendgetaway! Region of Europe and can be quite expensive to purchase English in world... Rustichomedecor # rusticstyle # antique # vintage # antiques # countrystylehome # primitivestyle # homedecor, https: //instagram.com/sageselectionsbyjenersk igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=. Clinton, TN 37923 & some really nice stuff and offers a wide variety of restaurants from country to. # homedecor, https: //instagram.com/sageselectionsbyjenersk? igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=, USA a Tuesday and it 's from! Fit the bill this antique mall has over 150 stores of merchandise it. But also full sized restaurants attached inside do an inside activity while it warmed up outside Memphis ; ;. Evening snuggled up by a Super Walmart in nearby Paris we mean everything furniture to treasures! Celebration in the state a real gem in our cute, historic downtown area largest antique mall in tennessee and... Mugs and this place has lots of time worn pieces can be quite expensive to.! If I lived closer, I would shop here regularly Nelson 's history too # largestantiquemallinamerica # giftcertificate # all! Avenues in different States the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC a break antiquing! Out on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that recently... # rusticstyle # antique # vintage # collectables are one of the Best one with antiques and..