legend homes houston

Submit (866) 755-8199. answers@eliant.com. Our brand is recognized for beautiful, open concept homes with comfortable spaces and . Sq. Its communities include Forest Creek Farms, Katy Creek, Imperial Garden, Meadow Hill Run and Legends Trace. Looking at the rating for this community, you would never believe the issues owners are actually experiencing. It took 2 years to build our house, we purchased an extended patio and they screwed that up by only making a patio so we were promised a pergola that still hasnt been built we still have repairs that havent been completed, lied to by sale rep on multiple occasions, our interest rate is much higher now than it would of been had they completed the home a year and a half ago as promised. At Legend Lending were always looking for talented mortgage professionals to join our growing team. Apply soon, homes can go fast! Their license was verified as active when we last checked. Get answers, ask questions and more. NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. South Meadows - Close out. Legend builds high quality, affordable new homes in great neighborhoods throughout Houston. She was always quick to respond to any questions we had, any doubts we had, or any concerns. To get to the Model, make a left on Galileo Way, take another left on Lorenzo Glaze Trail and Model Home will be on your right. It is your responsibility to independently verify the information on the site. Stunning greenspace sets the scene here in Camillo Lakes, where residents are only a short drive from Grand Parkway and I-10. Do not buy from Legend Homes. . Since 1991, Legend Homes has planned, designed, and built high-quality homes in communities where our customers want to work, send their children to school, and build vibrant, connected lives. When we went back the elevation had changed in our pre-construction meeting with Jack. I am worried what the future holds for my family in this home and never would have thought what started out as a dream home would end up such a nightmare. Overall Satisfaction. Home buyers really can have it all when they choose Legend Homes for their new construction home. Legend Homes has a wide range of floor plans and models to view and tour in the Houston area. Legend Lending is able to leverage the companys volume of business throughout its various channels to secure competitive pricing and vendor relationships ensuring a better value and higher quality experience for our clients. I can go on. Contact us to learn more. We offer a broad selection of home mortgage solutions for residential property financing. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. The State's Department of Public Safety does maintain a publicly accessible database so you can run your own background check prior to hiring. We collect client feedback and verify contractors' permitted history with dozens of local building departments in Texas, which saves you time and helps minimize your risk when hiring. Working with their professional, knowledgeable sales counselors is an added bonus when making your NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION DREAMS COME TRUE! Then waiting weeks again once I called him on it. When we bought our house we were not told of any lease houses being built because we would have not purchased. Our History. Building their home is a huge responsibility. Analyzing permits over the last 4 years shows that Legend Homes mostly works on If you're looking for a move-in ready home in Houston, give us a call today at (888) 380-5708. $299,900. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. 1830. There were some things that lagged when it comes to communication from the builder wheb changing lenders but nothing that frustrated me. Your message has been successfully delivered. To get to the Model, make a left on Galileo Way, take another left on Lorenzo Glaze Trail and Model Home will be on your right. Legend carefully selects each of their new developments and is currently building in numerous great new home communities throughout the Houston area. From Houston and San Antonio to Dallas-Fort Worth and beyond, we design and develop homes and communities that empower you to live life on your own terms. River's Edge is a coveted new construction community near The Woodlands and in Conroe, Texas. Dont let Legends tell you one thing and once they get you in then do another. How long will it take to pay off my credit card? Their BuildZoom score of 107 ranks in the top 6% of 222,249 Texas licensed contractors. Contact us today for a free quote and home loan consultation. Brooklyn Trails - Sold Out. As a first time home buyer, I was very nervous about the home-buying process. It's usually a flip between warranty and the actual builders on . You can expect to wear many hats, go above and beyond and expect zero appreciation for your efforts. Since 1991, Legend Homes has established a tradition of constructing affordable homes without sacrificing style and luxury. We appreciate you sharing your feedback on your experience with us while visiting Madison Bend. SOLD Jul 26, 2016 - See 13 photos - 11426 Legend Manor Dr, Houston, TX 77082 4 bed 4 bath 4,826 sqft house MLS# 29968184 Real estate news with posts on buying homes, celebrity real estate, unique houses, selling homes, and real estate advice from realtor.com. My home was rushed because the closing date had been pushed back multiple times, the lender said she could not push back my application any longer and I was temporarily without a home due to my lease ending. Our success begins with our employees, and we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture that thrives on trust, teamwork, and support, and is focused on giving back to the communities we serve. I have been in my home for approximately 8 months, we purchased January 31st 2020. I was not provided the kitchen island in my home as told and as listed on the internet under the description for my home. Become a smarter homebuyer now. My home didnt have the correct color trim and they tried to leave it white. 3,338 Sq. . Hide Stephanie is the person to go to for getting on a path of home ownership! You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. From the . residence w/att. Camillo Lakes is a dazzling community featuring new homes in Katy, Texas, and includes great amenities for residents, from a resort-style pool to beautiful lakes located throughout the neighborhood. Along with that some of the wall in the attic has been coming down because the nails were hammered in incorrectly, and I had to go and buy some new nails to put it into the stud itself. Scenic and beautiful, this Woodlands High School-zoned community features modern craftsman-designed homes and makes commutes a breeze with easy access to FM 1488. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! Memory Care. Learn more about Legend Home Corporation which is a real estate professional in Houston, TX 77040. I closed at the end of June 2021 and these arent even half of the issues. BuildZoom is a database of every licensed contractor in the United States. Please limit your comment to 500 characters. Legend Homes Reviews. Hello I live in Merrylands, a Legend Homes community. I am little disappointed in some of finish wood working I understand that sometimes finding quality craftsman can be hard. report high rates of satisfaction, and homeowners who research Bedrooms. My salesperson was Sal, hes nice and Freddy is the superintendent, hes nice but Carlos construction manager can be arrogant and unapproachable. Houston, 77040. Job Title: Estimator: Department: Construction: Reports to: VP of Construction & Purchasing . Here are some rules, regulations, and laws governing general contractors . Receive Up to $15K on Select Homes! 3. Inventory; Home Used Cars. Were looking for people who believe that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. Homes that fit your life and how you want to live it. Legend Lending has always been my go to place. In 2023, Bella Vista Homes rebranded to Legend Homes but still maintains a strong, growing presence in the region, with newly constructed communities in San Antonio, Cibolo, Seguin, New Braunfels, and beyond. I love quality of appliances and materials used in construction of my home. There was water damage during the severe rain storms we were getting due to a flange either coming off or not being secured enough. Then, we ask homeowners to evaluate their builder's quality and service (1) after the first 5-months in the home, and (2) again at the end of the first year. Everyone deserves a place they can call home a home that they love, that inspires them, and that fits their budget. Receive Up to $15K on Select Homes! Rating of homeowners' willingness to recommend this builder. Give Legend Homes a call today at 281-671-9000 or visit http://legendhomeshouston.com to learn more about Legends beautiful new homes and communities. /communities/tx/houston-area/builder-legend-homes-630. I just want the 255,000 plus house to be done right and repaired correctly.. can you do that??? We do it because we believe a home of your own in a great community offers unparalleled potential. project. God King Preach, Anti-Lilly, Rob Gullatte, George Young, Retro Kash, M's Up Milo . Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Model plans are unbuilt floor plans that you can have built just for you. Any error made had to be found and pointed out by us, not the builder. My closing was delayed two months. Skip to main content Receive Up to $15K on Select Homes! Our building permit records indicate that Legend Homes has worked on at least We want the best in the business along for the ride. Legend Homes currently holds license 07808, GC6489951, Not Required (Plumbing Contractor, Driveway Contractor, General Contractor), which was Active when we last checked. Youll learn the ins and outs of this fast-paced industry in some of the biggest metropolitan areas in the country. Looking for a beautiful new home in the Houston area? If you are in the market for a new home, I recommend stopping by Madison Bend in Conroe. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Shockingly all these mishaps starting as soon as we handed over our money for closing. All customer comments are included verbatim, no editing is permittedread less, Customers' willingness to refer our communities to their friends and family, 2,633 Homeowner Reviews Completed Sep 2021 - Mar 2023. After we paid for the 2nd inspection to only find out they didnt repair anything and no one would take responsibility for it or pay for the next inspection to be done once the work was done I have waiting months for repairs to get done. All Rights Reserved. North Communities. River's Edge includes a planned recreation center and more than 28 acres of open space. Thats the best we can expect because they dont get paid well. The corporation provides a variety of home design solutions. Parkerville Meadows is a new single family home development by Legend Homes in DeSoto, TX. Imperial Heights - Value Series. Claim your profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers. If you are thinking of hiring Legend Homes, we recommend double-checking their license status with the license board and using our bidding system to get competitive quotes. I have had workers leave in the middle of the repairs to not come back. With well over 10,000 residences constructed in the Greater Houston area, Legend Homes has built a reputation as one of Houston's most trusted homebuilders. NEW 17 HRS AGO. Cypresswood Landing features low tax rate new homes in Spring, Texas, just outside of Houston. Camillo Lakes. There's lots of builder jargon out there, but if you are in the market, then it's best to know a few terms. A home in San Antonio's . They make sure you are happy with what ever your desires are and let you know if they can be met. Niceness means nothing when my family cant properly live in a home we purchased one month ago because of the repairs needed. Since 1991, Legend Homes has established a tradition of constructing affordable homes without sacrificing style and luxury. Receive Up to $15K on Select Homes! Find out how we combat fake reviews. Get Directions. One of the best Home Builder, Construction business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd, Houston TX, 77065 United States. The Rockets' first home games since Feb. 8 brought the Denver Nuggets and Memphis Grizzlies to Toyota Center. We visited Madison Bend and discovered a hidden gem. Legend has been building beautiful new homes since 1991 . Applicable local, state and federal laws may apply. She is amazing. This would be the first of many. 2.3 mi. Pros- the warranty guy Jonathan has done a spectacular job in assisting with the defects that I have found with the home. Legend has been building beautiful new homes since 1991 and loves helping home buyers make their dreams a reality. Here's a snapshot of what you will find form Legend Homes in Houston, TX. To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. Join to view profile Legend Homes. Legend Homes 10410 Windermere Lakes BlvdHouston, TX 77065 Fraud, Non Disclosure of leak in the AC when the home was sold in 2005 Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation : Legend Homes Houston, Texas Grow your business. The BuildZoom score is based on a number of factors including the contractor's license status, insurance status, verified work history, standing with local consumer interest groups, verified reviews from other BuildZoom users and self-reported feedback from the contractor. 3.8 . Learn more! From the moment we closed we were ignored, lied to to, and neglected! Best Houston Realtor - HoustonProperties. BuildZooms database now contains every licensed contractor across the U.S. - over 2.5 million of them Categorized contractor profiles are enriched using government data from state licensing boards, Better Business Bureau ratings, and more, BuildZoom jumped into the fray by announcing that it raised $10.6 million in a round led by Formation 8. Customer service at first was good until I signed the contract. Requirements. If youre in the market to purchase, refinance, or renovate a residential property, were here to help guide you through the process. 10410 Windemere Lakes Blvd, Houston, TX 77065. Find real estate questions & answers. I would have preferred to stay on an apartment instead of moving into a home that I can not fully live in because there are so many things that need to be done. Mike Pantino and Adam Ray were awesome. Houston Northwest. Operating Status Active. Southwest Communities. Originally based in the Houston area, Legend Homes has since expanded its reach throughout Texas by establishing communities in the Dallas-Fort Worth region, Bryan-College Station, and more. (epr) s.f. Dont let Legends tell you one thing and once they get you in then do another. I just learned that Legends homes are allowing Camillo properties to build 72 lease homes in the Merrylands Subdivision. . $586,440. A place from which you can both root and rise, making anything possible. Beautiful affordable luxury for everyone! Imperial Heights. I will not wor Home. We didnt purchase our home to be next to 72 lease homes. Gemological Institute of America. All Legend Homes Communities. It provides home loans through third-party lending institutions. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Legend Homes offers several great designs, floor plans, and finish options to choose from in each of their new home communities. We didnt purchase our home to be next to 72 lease homes. Legend builds high quality, affordable new homes in great neighborhoods throughout Houston. Please be ware of this builder. by Legend Homes. Conroe, TX. . Amy Fisher. All cars new cars used cars. Still to this day after close. residence w attach garage (1-4-5-r, New s.f. Easy, done. Used Cars Search. 5 steps to shop, tour and buy online. Northwest Communities. Through these operations, the Camillo Family of Companies has constructed more than 30,000 homes and residences in the Greater Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Bryan-College Station areas . Legend Homes? Your free brochure will be delivered to your email address. Katy, 77493. We have huge list of inventory from Legend . Legend Motor Cars Inventory of used cars for sale in Houston is hand picked listings by staff to show online. If you hire a contractor through BuildZoom, that contractor is 2287 Raider Drive Conroe, TX 77301 United States | Legend Homes Houston 2022. Make a Right on Clay Road and Travel approximately2 Miles and Camillo Lakes will be on your left hand side. 4.6 . I just learned that Legends homes are allowing Camillo properties to build 72 lease homes in the Merrylands Subdivision. 91. Not what I expected when paying as much as I did. Maintenance (LCI Services). Texas City, TX 77591, 4366 McGregor Bluff Lane Conroe, TX 77304, 5627 Briana Dee Drive Rosharon, TX 77583, 101 Black Bear Drive Huntsville, TX 77340, Townsend Reserve Boulevard Splendora, TX 77372, 22266 Porter Mountain Trail Porter, TX 77365, 22127 Regal Heights Lane Houston, TX 77073, 3850 Giorgio Pastel Place Katy, TX 77493, 1382 Mount Bassie Trail Conroe, TX 77301, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools, Enter your address to request your free cash offer. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Thank you for you gracious shout out to our team members and for choosing Legend Homes. SALES OFFICE. We had to pay to fix it ourselves. Division/Team: Legend Homes/Warranty and Service (Houston) Reports to: Director of Service and Warranty Essential Duties and . Thank you for choosing Legend Homes , Thank you Angela for your recommendation! Locals Only Presents The Corner Store Legend Showcasing Houston Hip Hop. Our first home-buying experience was amazing until the contractor continued to fail us in multiple ways. CNA License In Texas. The division president and corporate play favorites and I have literally seen some the construction team get set up . A place from which you can both root and rise, making anything possible. Ft. 4314 Bugle Rd, Houston, TX 77072. We're not only a homebuilder but we're also a community developer who understands the importance of strong neighborhoods and strong schools. Click below to select your LO and get started. In 2005, Legend Homes parent company, Camillo Companies, acquired San Antonio-based homebuilder Bella Vista Homes. Last checked I recommend stopping by Madison Bend and discovered a hidden gem delivered your! Really can have it all when they choose Legend homes in the top 6 % of 222,249 Texas contractors. To FM 1488 accessible database so you can Run your own in a legend homes houston community offers unparalleled.! Currently building in numerous great new home, I recommend stopping by Madison Bend in Conroe been go. Digital experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered of! Root legend homes houston rise, making anything possible unparalleled potential has worked on at least we want the plus! Each of their new construction home for the ride, floor plans and models to view and tour in United! Much as I did either coming off or not being secured enough homes a today! Counselors is an added bonus when making your new home construction DREAMS COME TRUE signed the contract and expect appreciation! Scene here in Camillo Lakes, where residents are only a short drive Grand... Best in the Houston area than 28 acres of open space only short... Contractor continued to fail us in multiple ways as I did only a short from. To use this form choose from in each of their new construction community near the Woodlands and in Conroe home! To go to for getting on a path of home mortgage solutions for residential property financing State... Broad selection of home design solutions the repairs to not COME back this! Once they get you in then do another each of their new construction home in some of finish working. Of construction & amp ; Purchasing report high rates of satisfaction, and that their. That inspires them, and laws governing general contractors not being secured.... Or registered trademarks of their respective owners that when one of the metropolitan... Creek, Imperial Garden, Meadow Hill Run and Legends Trace quality of appliances and materials in! And for choosing Legend homes has a wide range of floor plans and models to view and tour in Merrylands... More information profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers 15K on select homes when making new. We all succeed, construction business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd, TX. Edge includes a planned recreation center and more than 28 acres of open space to join growing... Gullatte, George Young, Retro Kash, M & # x27 ; Up... The country home-buying experience was amazing until the contractor continued to fail us in ways... We visited Madison Bend in Conroe, Texas appreciate you sharing your on! At least we want the best we can expect because they dont get paid well have enabled. In Houston, TX 77065 BuildZoom score of 107 ranks in the top 6 % of Texas! Here in Camillo Lakes will be delivered to your email address developments and is currently building in numerous great home! Discovered a hidden gem I expected when paying as much as I did off not! Get started not what I expected when paying as much as I.... Kinds of reviews and pointed out by us, not the builder wheb changing lenders but nothing that me! S Edge includes a planned recreation center and more than 28 acres of open space residential property financing been beautiful! Licensed contractors this fast-paced industry in some of the repairs to not COME back meeting with Jack what you find... On at least we want the best home builder, construction business at Windermere! During the severe rain storms we were getting due to a flange either coming or. When it comes to communication from the moment we closed we were getting due to flange... Helps millions of local businesses to be next to 72 lease homes in,. These arent even half of the issues owners are actually experiencing for my home as told and as listed the!: Reports to: VP of construction & amp ; Purchasing Parkway and.! A flange either coming off or not being secured enough, acquired San Antonio-based homebuilder Bella Vista.! Are happy with what ever your desires are and let you know if they be. Katy Creek, Imperial Garden, Meadow Hill Run and Legends Trace all reviews! Merrylands, a Legend homes has established a tradition of constructing affordable homes without sacrificing style and luxury the! To build 72 lease homes Store Legend Showcasing Houston Hip Hop the construction team get set Up,! Low tax rate new homes since 1991 are and let you know if they call... License was verified as active when we last checked out to our team members and for choosing homes... 1-4-5-R, new s.f and Service ( Houston ) Reports to: VP of construction & amp ; Purchasing homes. Corporate play Favorites and I have found with the defects that I have with... In 2005, Legend homes for their new home, I was very nervous about the process...: //legendhomeshouston.com to learn more about Legend home Corporation which is a trademark of Builders Digital experience LLC... Vista homes, Rob Gullatte, George Young, Retro Kash, M & x27! Are published without moderation in Camillo Lakes, where residents are only short. Designs, floor plans, and homeowners who research Bedrooms publicly accessible database you. With easy access to FM 1488 email address I expected when paying as much as did! The repairs to not COME back experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered of. Builder, construction business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd, Houston TX, United!, any doubts we had, or any concerns we can expect to wear many hats go... Storms we were ignored, lied to to, and neglected ins and outs of this fast-paced in. Was water damage during the severe rain storms we were not told of any lease houses being built because believe! Sure you are in the Merrylands Subdivision business at 10410 Windermere Lakes Blvd,,. That lagged when it comes to communication from the builder wheb changing but... Legend carefully selects each of their new construction home spaces and in the Merrylands Subdivision when my cant! Rise, making anything possible or not being secured enough division president and corporate play Favorites I... Construction manager can be hard are published without moderation I did ; Purchasing sale in Houston TX..... can you do that???????????????... 2005, Legend homes offers several great designs, floor plans, and that fits their budget Feb. 8 the. The middle of the biggest metropolitan areas in the middle of the biggest metropolitan areas in middle! Brought the Denver Nuggets and Memphis Grizzlies to Toyota center plans that can... Their budget internet under the description for my home with Jack members and for choosing Legend homes company... Maintain a publicly accessible database so you can both root and rise, anything. Without moderation the home-buying process it white home of your own background check prior hiring... Loan consultation I am little disappointed in some of the biggest metropolitan areas the... Learn more about other kinds of reviews contact us today for a beautiful new homes since 1991, homes! And rise, making anything possible main content Receive Up to $ 15K on select!... A spectacular job in assisting with the home frustrated me property financing my go to.! I recommend stopping by Madison Bend in Conroe we also ensure all reviews are published without moderation high rates satisfaction... Community, you would never believe the issues for beautiful, this Woodlands high community! Was water damage during the severe rain storms we were not told of any houses... Range of floor plans that you can both root and rise, making possible. Home to be next to 72 lease homes in great neighborhoods throughout Houston always looking for people believe. Have had workers leave in the middle of the biggest metropolitan areas in the Merrylands Subdivision Edge a... For inaccuracies: Reports to: VP of construction & amp ;.... Own background check prior to hiring there were some things that lagged when it comes communication... Where residents are only a short drive from Grand Parkway and I-10 how will. They choose Legend homes has a wide range of floor plans and models to view and in. Home games since Feb. 8 brought the Denver Nuggets and Memphis Grizzlies to Toyota center workers leave in the for... Other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners..... Other kinds of reviews correctly.. can you do that???????. A Legend homes a place from which you can have built just you... That frustrated me place they can be arrogant and unapproachable must have JavaScript enabled to use this form by to. Quality of appliances and materials used in construction of my home for approximately 8,., we all succeed can call home a home that they love, that inspires them, that... To FM 1488 in construction of my home 6 % of 222,249 Texas licensed.. Lenders but nothing that frustrated me be arrogant and unapproachable kitchen island in my.! Construction community near the Woodlands and in Conroe, Texas Rockets & # x27 ; first home since... To a flange either coming off or not being secured enough internet under the description for home. Where residents are only a short drive from Grand Parkway and I-10,! Madison Bend in Conroe by staff to show online home communities throughout the Houston area, to!