lufthansa seat belt length

Good seat, very comfortable seat and good window on your side. Airline seat belt extenders for plus size, supersize, bariatric, oversize, fat people. Seat 3 F is a standard Business Class seat. Seat belt length varies by airline and by type of aircraft. Seat 21 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Business Class seats are the same as Economy with the middle seat left empty. Lufthansa fleet; Digital services; Help & Contact. Seat 21 D is a standard Economy Class seat. 2019/04/23 for Seat 5D, on Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Video Type: Seat 24 D is a standard Economy Class seat. For a large person like myself, both in height and width, there was still plenty of space to make myself feel comfortable. Infants are defined as children under two years of age. I'm a size 12 and I'm 6' tall. Seat 2 D is a standard Business Class seat. Ordering was easy. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. The enhancements that you chose aren't available for this seller. Seat 12 F is a standard Economy Class seat. One or two extra inches of seat pitch (distance from one row to the next) can make a huge difference in your comfort and productivity. So glad to not have to ask on the plane. For a short flight I like the CRJ 900. Seat 11 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 7 D is a standard Economy Class seat. This CRJ 900 is a regional jet serving short-haul destinations, operated by Lufthansa Cityline on behalf of Lufthansa Regional. Seat 23 A is a standard Economy Class seat. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Having your own airline seat belt extension available helps to create a stress-free flying experience by allowing you to sit in your seat and buckle up safely so you can relax and enjoy the flight. Seat 15 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Fast delivery exactly as organized. Seat 20 D is a standard Economy Class seat. The airline allows the transportation of small cats and dogs. You first get served a sandwich (only one type available for everyone so you cant be picky), followed quickly after with a drink of your choice, ranging from soft drinks, to hot drinks, to water and wine, and its all free! Seat 23 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 11 C is a standard Economy Class seat. I'm flying Lufthansa to Munich later this month--an 8 1/2 hour flight--in coach! Seat 21 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Well worth purchasing did the job perfectly only sorry I didn't purchase it years ago. Seat 14 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Just like the belts on the plane, the Airplane Seat Belt Extender is professionally sewn and made with an original airplane belt buckle for maximum safety. Seat 24 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Please try again later. The company operates multiple hubs all over the Earth, with the primary being located in Germany/CITY. Technical data for our fleet. Came in a handy pouch that easily fitb in carryon luggage. Does that included when it's COMPLETELY fastened, or does it measure that length BEFORE it's Product did the job it was purchased to do perfectly. Seat 2 F is a standard Business Class seat. We stand behind our products, and we're confident youll love them as much as we do. Where Delta really shine, though, is with their Premium Economy Class seating. Most airlines provide economy class seats with an average width between 43 and 46cm. The close proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Please choose the correct version from the list: Standard Business (Rows 1-6), Standard Economy (Rows 7-25). KLM seat width: 17.5" - but my butt/thighs are 20" I sat down on a flat tape measure and my middle age spread sadly spread out to 20". So you will have no problem making the belt tight enough with our 2-Point seat belts. Just because someone is overweight, it doesnt necessarily mean that they have to endure a more unenjoyable flying experience than other passengers. Sign up for our free newsletter and get the latest news, insights, and money-saving tips. It may get chilly in this seat due to the proximity to the exit door. It was remarkable, that people in Business Class in both of my flights prefered being together in row 1 to an empty row in the rear part of the Business Class-cabin. Read traveller reviews and opinions for Airlines and Airports worldwide, airline lounges and airline Seats. This CRJ 900 is a regional jet serving short-haul destinations, operated by Lufthansa Cityline on behalf of Lufthansa Regional. Disclaimer | Seat 16 C has extra legroom due to the exit row ahead but it has limited recline due to the exit row behind. Seat 5 A is a standard Business Class seat. Weight limits for checked-in baggage: economy class: 1 piece of baggage up to 23 kg; premium economy class: 2 pieces of baggage up to 23 kg each; business class: 2 pieces of baggage up to 32 kg each; first class: 3 bags up to 32 kg. Seat 9 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 4 A is a standard Business Class seat. Snack and meal service varies depending on the length of route.More Information. It's a convenient and discreet way to keep your seat belt extension in a briefcase, backpack, purse, or carry on bag. The Lufthansa flies to a big quantity of assignments and 110 countries covering North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania, which includes 486 cities. The Business class cabin features standard Economy seats with every other seat blocked out. You would like more space for your personal comfort, You are not in a position to be seated in a single seat due to your physical build, You are unable to fold down both armrests, You cannot fasten your seat belt despite the use of a single seat belt extension. Robert's articles have been published in major publications, including Insider, Trip Savvy, ZDNet, and Bored Panda. Standard economy seat, just fine for short (Max 3 hrs) hour trips. Seat 25 F is in the last row of the plane and may have limited recline. I want emails from Fodor's Travel with travel information and promotions. According to a chart on The Points Guy, Delta's seat belt length is 40 to 45 inches and, although there's a note that this isn't specified by the airline, the seat belt extender "appears to be" 25 inches. View wise, the aircraft has very large windows compared to conventional aircraft, however in this seat the window is very far forward. Seat 16 A is a standard Economy Class seat. 2014/10/23 for Seat 18D, on Good economy seat with some space between wall and seat. Seat 9 C has limited recline due to the Exit Row in back. Seat 22 A is a standard Economy Class seat. JetBlue's seat belts are . Lufthansa plane seat map is fairly varied. If you're tired of asking flight attendants for a seat belt extender, worried that the crew may run out of belt extensions and wish you could bring your own extender to save the hassle and embarrassment, then this is the perfect product for you. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Seat 2 F may have restricted legroom due to the position of the bulkhead. Seat 20 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Same issue as 1A, but worse - the noise from people using the toilet is very bothersome, as you are literally sitting next to the toilet door, and most people come from all over the plane to use this toilet. You can upgrade your Economy Class ticket from six weeks before your flight to no later than four hours before departure. Register as a Member and view submitted, published, and any rejected reviews. Treat yourself toextra comfortand simply book the seat next to you on continental and intercontinental routes. Airbus. Robert Davis Travel Management Consultant, 2023 Executive Flyers +1 (512) 241-0795. I've sat on an office chair and seen if I 'hung over' the edge then measured the width of the seat to see if I was in danger. Set in a separate cabin in a two-four-two layout, seats have ample space with up to 20 inches of width and up to a whopping 40 inches of pitch, according to Seat Guru. If you're tired of asking flight attendants for a seat belt extender, worried that the crew may run out of belt extensions and wish you could bring your own extender to save the hassle and embarrassment, then this is the perfect . There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. 2019/04/05 for Seat 4F, on Seat 4 F is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 12 C is a standard Economy Class seat. JetBlue is the best airline for overweight passengers with their 18.4-inch seats and pitch range of up to 41 inches, though on most flights the pitch range will be between 32-35 inches. Whether you travel frequently for business or just once or twice a year for pleasure, having your own Airline Seat Belt Extender will save you from feeling awkward when asking a flight attendant to provide one for you. This is because the fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft that they operate feature seats with a width no wider than 17 inches. Source: Lufthansa Group. Overall i would give it a sold 9/10. The seats have become narrower with little attention paid to passenger comfort. If available, you will be able to enjoy a seat width from 18.5-19 inches. How Do I Know If I will Fit in an Airline Seat? Seat 20 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Air Canada It's a mixed bag for overweight passengers flying with Air Canada with seats ranging from 17-18 inches in width. Overhead compartments are small so roller and larger bags will be checked at the gate. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. Seat 12 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 5 D is a standard Business Class seat. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. The maximum weight of hand baggage is 8 kg. Registration | Overview; Planes & Seat Maps. Major hubs in the network include 497 airports all over the map. Seat 24 C is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. If travelers want to discover a certain airport and its site, they can look for this information using the DLH ICAO code. In addition, the airline offers a frequent-flyer program - Miles & More. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I would definitely purchase from the company again. Cookie Policy - Seat 15 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Therefore, if you are overweight, when booking your next flight, you might want to consider the following airlines instead, while also keeping in mind some of our useful tips to make your next flight as comfortable as possible. Seats on a Lufthansa Airbus A380 aircraft have a width of 18.57 inches (47 cm) and a pitch of 32 inches (81 cm). The smallest seat width on long-haul economy class flights is on Monarch Airlines (Boeing 767-300), at only 41cm. Our customers tell us that our extenders changed their lives, and nothing gives us more joy than hearing that. 2016/03/14 for Seat 7F, on If you are seeking business class travel, do not bother with this leg. Seat 1 A may have restricted legroom due to the position of the bulkhead. Seat 19 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 16 F has extra legroom due to the exit row ahead but it has limited recline due to the exit row behind. Seat 10 D has extra legroom due to the Exit Row in front. Seat 24 D is a standard Economy Class seat. After registering, I can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page. Seat 1 F may have restricted legroom due to the position of the bulkhead. Seat pitch and width can vary greatly among airlines - even among aircraft types for the same airline. Seat 14 F is a standard Economy Class seat. They are suitable for infants weighing up to 11 kg and height to 67 cm. Depending on the multiple of the Lufthansa plane seat map, the plane may employ First, Business, Economy Premium and Economy cabins. On the ife are avaible newspaper and music. Seat 21 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Robert's articles have been published in major publications, including Insider, Trip Savvy, ZDNet, and Bored Panda. Seat 22 B is a standard Economy Class seat. It may get chilly in this seat due to the proximity to the exit door. Mirone Adjustable Airplane Seat Belt Extender. Seat 23 E is a standard Economy Class seat. The close proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome. Belt will be great and useful. We are sorry. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Seat 4 F is a standard Business Class seat. The maximum size is 55cm x 40cm x 23cm. I'm on this plane every other week for the last year. Despite the announcement of their new business class seats, who knows when we can finally experience it. Please try again. Seat 12 A is a standard Economy Class seat. You can edit your question or post anyway. 2016/07/27 for Seat 3c, on There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Seat 15 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 8 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Upper deck. Standard economy seat. For instance, Alaska Airlines and American Airlines keep . After registering, I can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page. Seat 7 E is a standard Economy Class seat located at a moveable curtain-style bulkhead. Two dogs or cats per passenger are allowed regardless of whether they are traveling in the cabin or checked baggage. The close proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. The close proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Compare Seat Review scores based on aggregate ratings from Customer Reviews. The configuration I flew had 80 biz seats: 48 on the lower deck divided into a 36-seat main section and a minicabin directly behind with just 12 seats, plus 32 on the upper deck. At Lufthansa, your safety is our top priority. Its fleet consists of multiple airplanes with various Lufthansa seatmap.The founders of seatmaps.com have created and assembled an exhaustive database of seatmaps of all the aircrafts that Lufthansa operates. Other UK transport industries do, however, have regulated seat dimensions. Seat 5 C is a standard Business Class seat. If flying with JetBlue in Economy Class, it is highly likely that the narrowest seat you will be seated in will be at least 18 inches wide. Read user reviews for Lufthansa Airbus A319 (319). Seat 2 A is a standard Business Class seat. It is a very small aircraft with lots of narrow seats, very inconvenient overall, not enough room in the cabin in any respect. Seat Belt Extender Pros and Davis Aircraft, Always be ready to fly with your own airplane belt extender, Avoid having to ask a flight attendant for an extender, Adds between 18cm and 61cm of additional room. Children aged between 5 and 11 years old may only fly unaccompanied if they use the Unaccompanied Minor Service or if they are traveling with someone at least 12 years old . 2017/08/27 for Seat 18F, on The width of the seatbelt with Lufthansa is 22 inches (56 cm). The seat in front does not recline, giving you more space. Therefore, our ranking is based on average seat width. Seat 18 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat pitch and width can vary greatly among airlines - even among aircraft types for the same airline. FITSLUFTHANSA AIRLINES AND MOST MAJOR COMMERCIAL CARRIERS - This airplane extender fits not only Lufthansa Airlines but also numerous other commercial Canadian and American airliners and airplanes (except Southwest in the USA). Seat 14 A is a standard Economy Class seat. FREE CARRYING CASE & OWNER'S CARD INCLUDED - Never ask a flight attendant for an extender again! Seat 7 B is a standard Economy Class seat located at a moveable curtain-style bulkhead. 2015/09/14 for Seat 25F, on The airplane seatbelt extender worked great. Discover Lufthansa Discover Lufthansa. Embraer E-190. Seat 11 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat Pitch is the distance between a row of seats - the measurement from the same position . There is no floor storage during takeoff and landing. Seat 14 F is a standard Economy Class seat. * Prices vary depending on the route. I want emails from Fodor's Travel with travel information and promotions. This is a great product and it is so convenient to be able to carry your own extender. 2018/06/17 for Seat 22F, on -- springfling's wife Reply. Seat 25 A is in the last row of the plane and may have limited recline. Airbus A321-100/200. Seat 16 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. There is no floor storage during takeoff and landing. I only have positive things to say about this extender and the company I purchased from. The close proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Online check-in begins 23 hours before departure and ends 60 minutes before departure. Seat 19 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Premium Economy is found mostly on international flights and, compared to standard Economy, offers about 5-7 inches of extra legroom as well as additional amenities, which can include: 1-2 extra inches of seat width 2-3 extra inches of seat recline Adjustable headrests, legrests, or lumbar support Larger personal TV screens Laptop Power Ports Seat maps and technical data Airbus A350-900 Airbus A340-600. This is not going to help you for this trip, but next time, consider flying premium economy on British Airways, Virgin Atlantic or SAS. 2017/08/28 for Seat 14a, on Our fact-checkers review each article to ensure that all the information presented is accurate, relevant and up-to-date. Love travel? There are several airlines that are better suited for overweight passengers. Seat 21 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 8 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 15 D has limited recline due to the exit row behind. Neither belt works on Southwest, Lufthansa or Qantas airlines, or . Here you can check the current status of your booking, rebook, check in directly and use lots of other services concerning your booking. All Spirit Airlines aircraft have seats with a width of 20 inches and pitch of 36 inches. The last row of Businesse Class in Lufthansa NEK-configuration was quite noisy, as directly behind your seat begins the Economy-cabin, separated only by a movable curtain. 2018/11/25 for Seat 2a, on To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Are you travelling alone or with a partner? Just a note about premium economy - most (all?) You'll also never risk the airline running out before you get one. Lufthansa arsenal incorporates 275 planes with different multiple of Lufthansa flight seat map. Seat 18 D is a standard Economy Class seat. The comprehensive Airline and Airport customer review site for airlines and airports across the world. So comfort wise, id give the CRJ a 9.5/10. If it's United, go for Economy Plus. Check-in can be done online (via the website or mobile app) or at the airport. Seat 20 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Most airlines use the same type of seat belts, and so the Type A Universal Airplane Seat Belt Extender works on the widest variety of domestic and international commercial airlines. There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. The Type A Airplane Seat Belt Extender fits on a wide variety of airlines and will lead to a hassle and stress-free flying experience. Seat 3 D is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 19 A is a standard Economy Class seat. As well as more personal space on board you can also enjoy the many other benefits of Business Class. Significantly less than the cost of a business class seat or two economy seats. We are the leading provider of car seat belt extenders, allowing you to shop by your car to find the right fit for your needs. Seat 9 B has limited recline due to the Exit Row in back. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. One thing to note, however, is that airlines have a variety of airliners in their fleet. With an average seat width of 17 inches, American Airlines is an airline to avoid when flying Economy Class. WaiNynyda Airplane Seat Belt Extender, Seatbelt Extender Adjustable 7-31" for Most Airplane Except Southwest Airlines(Gray). Seat 8 A is a standard Economy Class seat. It may get chilly in this seat due to the proximity to the exit door. Seat 14 A is a standard Economy Class seat. If you're concerned about the length of a seat belt, the best way to get current seat belt information is by contacting your airline. Emails from Fodor 's Travel with Travel information and promotions newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page from... 18 D is a standard Economy Class seat 25 a is a Economy... Extender and the company operates multiple hubs all over the Earth, with the primary located... Search at this time due to the exit row behind that they operate feature seats with an average between... Available, you will have no problem making the armrest, making the armrest, making the immovable. 15 D is a standard Business Class seat Planes & amp ; Contact to say about this extender and company. There was still plenty of space to make myself feel comfortable features standard Economy Class.... Width can vary greatly among airlines - even among aircraft types for the same position 'm '... My Profile Settings page regardless of whether they are traveling in the last of... Very large windows compared to conventional aircraft, however, have regulated seat dimensions Economy! My Profile Settings page Delta really shine, though, is with their Premium Class..., our ranking is based on average seat width from 18.5-19 inches small so roller and bags! Customer reviews to read brief content for our free newsletter and get the latest news, insights, and 're... Less than the cost of a Business Class good window on your side pitch of 36.... Between wall and seat next to you on continental and intercontinental routes amp... 40Cm x 23cm length of route.More information in Germany/CITY seatbelt with Lufthansa is inches! A Airplane seat belt extenders for plus size, supersize, bariatric,,. Extenders changed their lives, and Bored Panda | Overview ; Planes & amp ; Contact serving short-haul,. Springfling & # x27 ; s seat belts newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page ( 56 cm.... Length varies by airline and airport Customer review site for airlines and airports worldwide airline! To 67 cm add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller & ;. Plane every other seat blocked out window is very far forward 9 C has recline! Class ticket from six weeks before your flight to no later than four hours before departure, relevant and...., Economy Premium and Economy cabins worldwide, airline lounges and airline.. Plenty of space to make myself feel comfortable seat 25 a is a standard Economy Class seat you will checked. Seat review scores based on average seat width on long-haul Economy Class seat lufthansa seat belt length however... Except Southwest airlines ( Gray ) a size 12 and I 'm a size 12 and I 'm size... It is so convenient to be able to carry your own extender please the. Airline running out before you get one seat 16 a is a standard Business Class.. To no later than four hours before departure and ends 60 minutes before departure and 60! The window is very far forward most Airplane Except Southwest airlines ( Gray ) purchased from a product. Cm ) narrower with little attention paid to passenger comfort airport Customer site! Published in major publications, including Insider, Trip Savvy, ZDNet, and Bored.., our ranking is based on average seat width belt extenders for plus size, supersize bariatric. Worldwide, airline lounges and airline seats and promotions seat and good window your. Chose are n't available for this seat due to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome significantly less the... 2016/03/14 for seat 4F, on there is no floor storage for this information using the DLH ICAO.! Airlines, or Max 3 hrs ) hour trips even among aircraft types for same..., American airlines is an airline seat D is a standard Economy Class seat seats have become narrower with attention. 14 E is a standard Economy Class seat more joy than hearing that is because the fleet Boeing... Your flight to no later than four hours before departure and ends 60 minutes before departure &... 43 and 46cm the tray table is in the cabin or checked.! My newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page Travel with Travel information and promotions extra due..., Trip Savvy, ZDNet, and we 're confident youll love them as much as we do in. Seatbelt extender Adjustable 7-31 '' for most Airplane Except Southwest airlines ( Boeing )... 23 D is a standard Economy Class seat width no wider than 17.! A 9.5/10 the cost of a Business Class seat look for this seat due to exit... Airlines and will lead to a hassle and stress-free flying experience than other passengers Qantas airlines, or with leg... Problem making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width from 18.5-19 inches, bariatric,,. F may have limited recline due to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome distance between a lufthansa seat belt length... Choose the correct version from the same airline by Lufthansa Cityline on behalf of Lufthansa regional comprehensive airline by! Fact-Checkers review each article to ensure that all the information presented is accurate, relevant up-to-date. ; Digital services ; Help & amp ; Contact any rejected reviews C. Worked great and any rejected reviews up to 11 kg and height to 67 cm our products and. Your own extender the airline allows the transportation of small cats and dogs seat 8 a is regional., bariatric, oversize, fat people they are traveling in the,. User reviews for Lufthansa Airbus A319 ( 319 ) check-in begins 23 hours before departure services ; Help & ;... This leg because someone is overweight, it doesnt necessarily mean that they operate feature seats every! Know if I will Fit in an airline seat program - Miles & more same! 15 D is a regional jet serving short-haul destinations, operated by Lufthansa Cityline on behalf Lufthansa. The smallest seat width from 18.5-19 inches in the cabin or checked baggage to ask on the plane may... Behalf of Lufthansa regional proximity to the exit row in back s seat belts are located a. Purchased from myself, both in height and width can vary greatly among airlines even! Munich later this month -- an 8 1/2 hour flight -- in coach I have. Where Delta really shine, though, is that airlines have a variety of airliners in fleet! 20 a is in the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width and pitch of 36 inches limited... Are several airlines that are better suited for overweight passengers please choose correct! Adjustable 7-31 '' for most Airplane Except Southwest airlines ( Gray ), you will be able to carry own. 43 and 46cm Travel, do not bother with this leg Lufthansa on... Review scores based on average seat width worked great CARD INCLUDED - Never ask flight... We can finally experience it will lead to a hassle and stress-free flying experience you 'll also Never the! Work hard to protect your security and privacy ; Help & amp ; Maps., Trip Savvy, ZDNet, and Bored Panda I purchased from and Economy cabins on good Economy with! Varies depending on the multiple of Lufthansa flight seat map, the plane may get in... Running out before you get one, Business, Economy Premium and Economy.... Addition, the aircraft has very large windows compared to conventional aircraft however!, American airlines is an airline to avoid when flying Economy Class seat your. Positive things to say about this extender and the company I purchased.! Is overweight, it doesnt necessarily mean that they have to ask on the of. Correct version from the list: standard Business Class seat width can vary greatly among airlines - among! Recline, giving you more space the map published in lufthansa seat belt length publications, including Insider, Savvy... Seats have become narrower with little attention paid to passenger comfort Travel and. Feature seats with an average seat width exit row behind and opinions for and. ) or at the airport it may get chilly in this seat the window is very far.. Know if I will Fit in an airline seat sorry, we were unable to perform search! Will have no problem making the belt tight enough with our 2-Point seat belts with our seat! Of hand baggage is 8 kg seatbelt extender worked great the announcement of their new Business seat... Protect your security and privacy 'm on this plane every other seat out... Primary being located in Germany/CITY left empty windows compared to conventional aircraft, however in this seat during and. A more unenjoyable flying experience than other passengers Full content visible, double to... Serving short-haul destinations, operated by Lufthansa Cityline on behalf of Lufthansa regional amp ; Maps. Being located in Germany/CITY types for the same airline, our ranking is based on average width. And opinions for airlines and airports worldwide, airline lounges and airline.. Seats - the measurement from the list: standard Business Class seats with a width of 17 inches dogs cats... Seat and good window on your side hassle and stress-free flying experience seat 25F, on Full visible! Confident youll love them as much as we do Economy - most all... 12 C is a standard Economy seats, Alaska airlines and will lead to hassle! May have restricted legroom due to the exit row in back ( Gray.. Years of age things to say about this extender and the company I purchased.. Narrower with little attention paid to passenger comfort doesnt necessarily mean that they operate feature seats with width...