main and ferdinand ascendance of a bookworm

Both MCs are forced to live in a new world where they have to use their minds to solve problems according to their surroundings. 2. Part 2 Volume 1: Myne joins the temple as a blue robed shrine maiden. Rihyarda is currently fetching your rejuvenation potions so please just wait a moment. Ascendance of a Bookworm is an amazing anime about a girl who after being reincarnated into a world filled with a classist society, poverty, magic and most importantly: no books?! - Both MCs create things when they get stuck Myne is a female while Mathias is a male Everyone made way as Sylvester and Florencia entered; behind came the guardians of graduating students. Both are isekai anime with knowledgeable protagonist. However, as time goes forth, these protagonists end up finding their way into a place in the family. Both of these have fantastic settings, lovable characters, and great attention to detail when it comes to both character writing and world building. similar plot. Meeting with the Gilberta Company They then decides to make their own pharmarcy and make medicine more accesible to everyone. Ferdinand was a man of unspotted morals, but lacking in statesman-like qualities and independence of judgment. 32. - Both MCs are social outcasts in their previous lives Passing my Classes Isekai tropes on their head and subverting your expectations in the first season with well timed humor inbetween the character drama that unfolds. Both anime show what, a girl gets reincarnated in a different world which is somehow connected with her intrests in the past life [myne loved books so shes in a world where she tries to create them because theyre really rare. Life in the Castle My Retainers from the Veronica Faction - Both MCs are knowledgeable/nerdy 24. Decisions Curse you gods! Hannelores protest was barely heard as the knights surrounding her began cheering for ditter. A less than ordinary adult gets ISEKAI into a poor family as a child with all memory intact and discovers magic. 4. Even in a world distant to the current time. Court Etiquette He quickly whispered something in Wilfrieds ear, which seemed to momentarily calm him down. One of the characters below is also Freida's contractor. With their knowledge from their original world, they use that knowledge to improve the lives of others surrounding them. Dreganuhrs Blessing. Overall both animes are very wholesome, heartwarming, and interesting! Socializing with the Children - Wo Qi has a male MC VS. Honzuki has a female MC Both series feature non-combatant type Isekai protagonists who use their vast knowledge of the real world to selflessly aid their respective kingdoms and make the world of swords and sorcery more civilized and practical. Both happens in a kind of medieval era. You are said to have a hidden genius rivaling Lord Ferdinand, so I want to test your strength for myself. - Both MCs are reincarnated from the modern world to ancient Action scenes are there but not the main focus of the show. Both have Isekai protagonists that transmigrate to a fantasy land and then proceed to take their time establishing themselves in the world. That aside, how are you going to hold the match; as you arent a knight?. Wait a moment! Both protagonists are being discriminated becouse their poverty or the fact that they are women. both MC are driven by their passion one mecha the other books. Both MC reincarnated into a foreign world, and remember their past life after an incident. Both MC have knowledge of a society much more advanced than their current world, and can "invent" a lot of things. "Ferdinand, don't use the water gun," I said. - Both MCs are good at strategy and creating products to sell from their past life Ahh this is embarrassing to watch. Based in Science and a touch of Magic to spice things up. It's like you took what Honzuki is, mixed it up with an OP MC power fantasy, removed all dark or realistic themes and had it turn out worse in every way. It was serialized online from September 2013 to March 2017 on the user-generated novel publishing website Shsetsuka ni Nar. Both MCs are reincarnated in the body of younger girls. - Yuan Long has a cultivation system VS. Honzuki has magical items and magic users If you liked the laid-back, craftish, guild-politicking part if Spice and Wolf, give Bookworm a go, you'll forget very quickly that you're watching an Isekai. In both anime, MC is born into a feudal, conservative and socially unjust world which starts to change because of their activity. Miss Bernard said. both have a passion (books / mechas) The tones of the anime are very different, but both are well-written. Both are about medieval fantasy settings, the life of commoners. 2010 3 May. - Wan Jie MC reincarnates into god VS. Honzuki MC reincarnates into commoner human Ferdinand - The Archduke Conference How can they be this bad at coordinating?! Heisshitze is a giant compared to me and an adult at that. She not only figured out a way to create paper, ink and eventually books during the first two seasons, but she also brought new food recipes and products that improve quality of life. Example: formal requests from guilds, the way employment is portrayed, Ryouma talking in a carbon copy of modern polite language, white tablecloths everywhere. maine views ferdinand as necessary evil. They work hard towards their goal in mind and overall gave me similar kind of feeling. 20. Both MCs just like to live a mundane life in another world and both of them also likes to help other people through their own knowledge. Urano Motosu loves books and has an endless desire to read literature, no matter the subject. Both titles feature adult protagonists in seemingly small and weak characters, prone to discrimination and underestimation. both are fairly laid back anime. he is evil because he gives her chores that greatly reduce her reading time. What this anime you wont regret it ;). about the new things he can do in the world he currently resides in. Simple math: One MC wants to sleep, the other wants to read. Forgot password? They also have several dramas with similar plot. Whether you are looking for a relaxing cafe or a fascinating quest to do a seemingly simple task, both of these are good picks if you want something that will keep you smiling. If you want to watch something a little bit more lighthearted than "shinsekai yori". However the atmosphere is completely different. They both have literal physical challenges and disadvantages to overcome, and use optimism, strategy, and willpower to adapt to and thrive in their new situations. In Ascendance of a Bookworm, anything that makes it convenient for Myne to move on to making/reading books. How have you been? Sylvester welcomed his son by ruffling through his hair. Both of the stories are legit about making things better and the steps they take and the hurdles they overcome, neither has sexual scenes, overnakedness and your typical fanservice. While Doctor Stone is not quite isekai, the main theme of the protagonists striving to bring back something they loved from their 'past life', develop the backdated world they are in with the help of willing people there is a theme that serves as the core of both Doctor Stone and Ascendance of a Bookworm. Rozemyne pursed her lips before ultimately accepting her fate. Ascendance of a Bookworm takes a similar look at modern day knowledge in time periods that lack it. The slow pace draws viewers into the story, and amid the slow process of book-making, the protagonists build interesting relationships with those around them. Both develop into much more than that, and are great commentaries on societal expectations and limitations. Both are pretty good series if you are looking for an anime with an intelligent young one work everything into place. If you like cute, young protagonists giving, The moods in these shows are quite similar, as well as the protagonists. But it's still a great watch. Dialogue-heavy and rich in commentary about human psychology, the two anime offer a lot of substance in terms of character interaction, and will please those who muster the patience for slow-burning (but ultimately rewarding) productions. Overall atmosphere is similar, and both are set in worlds that seem like 1400s-1600s Europe. Finally both are amazingly heartwarming, though they both have darker moments. 9. is the love for the literature of books. Both MC are girls that appear in a different world. Guess I just have to watch the other duchies for now. 17. Brewing with Justus So you are Lady Rozemyne, the one said to be Lord Ferdinands prized disciple, the man said while scanning Rozemyne from head to toe. 8. Though not an isekai, Erin and Main are quite similar in their world and how they interact, both younger but quite older for their age mentally. Wilfried was left sitting alone at the table, his face flushed with embarrassment and humiliation. Throughout each show their will be problems to thwart each goal. In Ascendance of a Bookworm, she happens to be an aspiring librarian with a passion for books and a knack for sales, whereas in Meng Qi Shi Shen, she's an award winning young chef. The difference is that the sleeping princess makes good comedy, but the bookworm does drama. Both anime show world building They use their skills and passions to improve their lives. While Lawrence and Holo travel the lands in Spice and Wolf, the protagonists of Bookworm, Main and Lutz, rarely leave town, with the forest outside the city being a journey in and of itself. Both are passionate about something (books and art) 34. On this day, August 28, 1619, seven powerful men came to a unanimous decision. - Both Mcs are focusing on helping the society around them (and not only) evolve (Myne inventing things and creating her own shop, Rimuru creating a new nation of monsters that unifies different species) The approach of "If I don't have it, I'll make it on my own" is extremely similar to the mindset of Dr. Stone's Senku as he attempts to revitalize humanity with his encyclopedic knowledge of science. She is now Myne, the sickly five-year-old daughter of a poor soldier. Ascendance of a Bookworm (24 book series) . The stories are wholesome and share an almost too friendly approach in style, using prominent themes of trust, friendship and family. Both started with MC being in a very weak state and having to work hard. They both involve the mc finding a way to obtain something in a world where it isn't available. Myne is a dedicated bookwork that was transported to a world without books after she was killed in her real world. Both isekais, where people get to their new' underdeveloped world' without first seeing a god who explains it all, so they figure out things as they go Dr. Stone builds science from ground zero and Bookworm is about a girl getting Isekai'd into a world where books are not prevalent and seeks to change that. And indeed soon an announcement came that the archducal couple had arrived. Well then, I offer you these 2 anime! After kneeling in front of Aub Ehrenfest the knights dispersed. - | Honzuki no Gekokujou | Ascendance of a Bookworm Series - Kazuki Miya, Ferdinand/Rozemyne (Ascendance of a Bookworm). May I pray for a blessing for our first meeting?, O Ewigeliebe, God of Life, may Lord Heisshitze be blessed-. You may find no problems with something that bothered me and vice-versa. Ferdinand (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Rozemyne (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Language: English Stats: Published: 2023-01-07 Completed: 2023-02-26 Words: 88045 Chapters: 40/40 Comments: 266 - | Honzuki no Gekokujou | Ascendance of a Bookworm Series - Kazuki Miya; Relationship: Ferdinand/Rozemyne (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Characters: Ferdinand (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Rozemyne (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Sylvester (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Wilfried (Ascendance of a Bookworm) Which Ascendance of a Bookworm had. After Rihyardas lecture about the duties of an archduke candidate, Rozemyne, Matthias and Rihyarda made their way to the stadium in the knight building. Meanwhile Rozemynes role was basically to just sit there. Bookworms Urano Motosu is made to become Myne in which effectively made her a child prodigy from the future, her restrictive boundaries are the inability to live as she once did. -Both feature somewhat younger child characters as the protagonist While Season 1 of "Ascendence of a Bookworm" focuses on Myne's determined mission to make her own books and read, Season 2 focuses more on her mana, the Devouring, and her life at the temple.. Both anime follow a child's journey through a second youth, between joy and despair, which will eventually lead them to their dreams. 4. Wilfried on the other hand declared that he would receive every other visitor; according to Wilfried, he was doing so to show Sylvester his growth. The shows are both well-written and have a similar feel to them. Being sent to a world where books are only accessible to nobles, Myne sets out to revolutionize Ascendance of a Bookworm's society by re-creating inventions from her previous life. Themed around books in a way that will certainly make the bookworm audience rejoice. Matthias, when is it Ehrenfests turn to play?, All the duchies are divided into two halves. - MC in Soul Land is obsessed with hidden weapons VS. MC in Honzuki is obsessed with books and literature - Honzuki MC is a bookworm VS. Wo Shi MC, Similarities Log In. The MC travels to another world and, using his/her skills from our world, improves or better the new world. But Myne's main concern is still books, and she works to advance the printing process so that their price falls and more people can buy them. Please consider turning it on! I see. Both MC are passionate about something. - Both MCs use modern methods in their new ancient world (poetry VS. fashion & lifestyle products) Episode 2 of Ascendance of a Bookworm 's third season proves how strong Myne's attachments are to her family, which even the companionship of her servants couldn't supplement. released on 5th April 2020, and now, fans are eagerly anticipating the release of Season 3. Who is the high priest in Ascendance of a Bookworm? Similar vibes. Our Winter Debut The main difference is that Bookworm is in an isekai setting but the worldbuilding remains as strong as S&W since they have the same feeling of a slice of life, not a power-building isekai. Instead of being frozen in time our protagonist Urano, a lover of literature and former librarian is transported into a fantasy world of magic, in a time and place where books are reserved for the nobility of the land. Both are iseaki with strong female MC. I would classify them as the same 'type' of isekai. Myne because she's a commoner in position usually held only by nobles and Arte has to deal with discrimination against women because in those times art was a man's profession only. Learn more about Ascendance of a Bookworm, Part 4, Volume 8 in the The Free Library of Philadelphia digital collection. Beware of spoilers. - Wo Qi is a Chinese CGI Donghua VS. Honzuki is a Japanese 2D Anime, a harem VS. Honzuki is an assistant priestess so she can't have a harem lol Myne and Mathias use their knowledge from their previous life to develop new technology and improve the lives of others around them. Another attempt at gathering a Ruelle Dan Graves, MSL. 175 guests - Both MCs are seen as weak until proven otherwise While Mushoku Tensei has swords and magic, Honzuki no Gekokujou is filled with classism and the main protagonist's kink for books. Both have an Isekai theme based on working classe adult reincarnating in a fantsay but medieval era world as a child form. On top of all that, Ferdinand the High Priest is being as harsh as can be. Ascendance of a Bookworm Main Character Index Myne | Ferdinand Commoners and Temple Members | Nobles ( Ehrenfest) Characters appearing in Ascendance of a Bookworm. Here's some series that primarily focuses on just that. Lord Heisshitze, what are you saying all of a sudden?! Very good soundtracks and sound design in both. K&M is far more action while Bookworm is a more slice of life but with some dark undertone. Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms and Ascendance of a Bookworm both follow protagonists who end up in a family they truly do not belong with. Her goal? Are you tired of seeing isekai that feature some virgin NEET on his adventure to defeat the demon king boss guy or whatever alongside girls whose only purpose is ecchi fanservice? Both are similar in that both are reincarnated, retaining and using their past knowledge to help them throughout their new lives. and Ascendance of a Bookworm follows book lovers. The playroom So if like me you despise fan service, unintentional groping and the like you'll enjoy these. Lady Rozemyne, I am sorry for his rude entry. isekai can potentially be other than RPG-styled "defeat the final boss" battle stories. There is some difference between these 2 anime: That is, up to the point where he get's suddenly summoned from a library as a hero to save a fantasy country and world in crisis. MT is similar to Rudeus having a second chance in life leading him to learn in small steps. 1. The tea party - Both MCs used modern methods from their old world in this new world - Both MCs teach their friends and families methods from their past life Rozemyne continued to shout on the inside as she witnessed the embarrassing mess that was Ehrenfests coordination. I have arrived, Wilfried. They both are really passionate about something (science and book). - Both MCs come from a modern world into a ancient/primitive one 6. Nevertheless, they are able to advance in their world through knowledge from the modern world or through their cooking skills. (PT-BR)Ambos isekais divertidos que evitavam ser genricos e tinham personagens e enredo muito bem desenvolvidos. Wilfried can handle the visitors, so you may accept. The main characters of both shows (Latina and Myne) are young, cute girls who are out of place in the setting of the story. Our punishment My precious library I will be back next year, just wait for me. Super cozy and relaxing most of the time, but can sometimes get pretty tense. More broadly in Ascendance of a Bookworm though because it focuses also on Lutz's apprenticeship in the merchant's guild. I am Rozemyne. Both are set in the Middle Ages. While Mathias uses his knowledge of magic to enhance his party mate's magic. Honzuki is a great, great tale for people who like worldbuilding and a realistic approach to it. But don't worry because I got you covered. Myne focuses. Both protagonists starting from nothing, grow their way back up with human knowledge almost passed down to them in order to bring a world. I have been waiting for this day for weeks now. This is the perfect opportunity to show the strategies I have learned but I doubt its wise to just abandon the Interduchy Tournament; especially after Rihyardas lecture about socializing. The main difference comes in the roles of the characters. while honzukismc aspire to be a librarian and make books, shirayuki aspires to be a physician (think herbal medicine etc) . had once existed, Wolf Children is a dramatic coming of age about how wolf children grow on an earth similar to ours. Where it's not common for girls to take on schooling, both pursue goals of learning (reading, writing). If you enjoyed the building of items and gathering materials to make more complicated things later on within Dr. Stone, I highly recommend Ascendance of a Bookworm! They use their intellect and planning to get through the events in this new live like they want to (with varying results) with a clear goal in their life (read books/not trigger bad end). 1. FERDINAND II, HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR Reigned from 1619 to 1637; b. Graz, Styria, July 9, 1578; d. Vienna, Feb. 15, 1637. Honzuki centres more in the knowledge from the MC's past world and the socioeconomic aspect, and Mushoku in magic and in their characters. https://got.cr/cc-aoabytCrunchyroll Collection brings you the latest clips, OPs, and more from your favorite a. - Yuan Long is a Chinese CGI, Similarities However, all of the visitors made a beeline to Rozemynes table. It was personally why I enjoyed both series so much, so I thought it would be a good recommendation. The title deserves a lot of recognition for turning a lot of, "What If Senku from Dr. Stone had a child in another world with Holo from Spice & Wolf". ! Cornelius exclaimed in shock, accidentally dropping his noble facade. The same thing about the anime is building relationships between characters. You want a good LN adaption with a female protagonist? A decree from the king requires Ferdinand to leave Ehrenfest, and as their final days together draw near, she must face losing her greatest pillar of support since she first entered the temple. mereka sama sama dikirim kedunia lain (isekai) menjadi anak kecil dan memiliki pemikiran dari dunia lamanya Ferdinand - Finding allies in noble society Neither are about fighting, but rather about knowledge. Myne has a journey to overcome in order to read that goal in comparison to Victorique who simply has to wait for the word in order to work her magic. -isekai, fantasy The animes are about older people who become embodied into younger children with the memories of their adulthood, so if you enjoyed the aspect of Fujinuma being a child with an adult mind, then you'd enjoy bookworm even more. 2019 More ways to shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you. My, hello Lady Adolphine I am glad that you came, sweat began running down Rozemynes back as she was awaiting the beginning of Wilfrieds tantrum. Ferdinand was born in Graz, the eldest son of . As a farewell gift, Rozemyne treats Ferdinand and their retainers to a meal at the Italian restaurant. Both MCs are kind of know-it-all characters and interestingly, both also have blue hair. If you are to challenge someone, then challenge me: the future Aub Ehrenfest.. To what honor do I owe this battle declaration?. There is some difference between Ascendance of Bookworm and Knight's & Magic. Well, I should have guessed that it will be a while until I can see Dunkelfelger play. overall mood of series is similar. In their previous lives, they were loners and addicted to a specific job, which gave them experience in various subjects, including cooking in modern ways and making cosmetics, and their knowledge and exceptional magical powers attracts people from high classes. Both stories start out with the main character being removed from their world and being placed into the world that has a more primitive setting than their own. (ENG)Both fun isekais that avoided being generic and had very well developed characters and plot./ Nevertheless, the attention to world-building and pacing are similarly well done. Rozemyne could barely finish the greeting before Heisshitze interrupted her. You have done your best. -Both are a little hampered by lower production values, but make up for it in their writing 5. However, they have used their charisma and knowledge of the real world to improve their situation in the new world, gaining admirers and recognition but attracting danger at the same time. Both are dialouge heavy (as expected from LNs) in regards to the world of economics. Wolf Childrens Ame and Yuki are literal wolf children who have to learn to stay in bounds of how normal humans act like. - fruits of evolution has a harem VS honzuki doesn't acknowledge harem connections Rozemyne on the other hand was stuck in place, her mouth agape. the protaganist in Honzuki no Gekokujou has a much less dificult goal. Ascendance of a Bookworm: Librarian and bookworm dies in a library and gets isekai'd into another world as a baby retaining their previous life memories and use this to make inventions. Not at all, welcome Lady Hannelore. They both also have a dude to work. Myne's relationship with. Myne is sick with a serious illness, Kumoko is now a spider. This is not what we agreed on, Hannelore cried. Florencia - Worrying Developments Ascendance of a Bookworm: With Yuka Iguchi, Show Hayami, Mutsumi Tamura, Megumi Nakajima. book 2 is wrapped up by the temple head's downfall gangbuntu, Aug 11, 2018 #82 Ceilo27, cherrybubbles18 and JimmyFalcon like this. They both revolve around magic users and can be slow burns if you are looking for something in the Isekai genre that doesn't try to be too "cool.". They reincarnate into a fantasy world as children of a rich / poor family with bonus magical powers and use the knowledge from their previous life to advance in their world. Unexpected Future These are two series that are very similar in mood. - Both MCs use technology from their past life in the ancient world (iPad/Perfume/Cola/Plant paper/Picture books) Where Maoujou de Oyasumi frames the struggles through a comedic lens, Honzuki no Gekokujou belongs amongst the more serious isekai. Books. Liberal even to . Encouraged by meetings with her lower city . 16. Both take place in a well-developed fantasy, medieval world. As Wilfried had declared himself in charge of preparing, Rozemyne hadn't done much overseeing; rather she spent her last days holing up in the library. Contents 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History 4 Story 5 Relationships 6 Retainers 6.1 Current 6.2 Former 7 Skills and Abilities 7.1 Magical 7.2 Non-Magical 8 Trivia 9 References 10 Additional References Are literal wolf children grow on an earth similar to Rudeus having a second chance in life leading him learn. And are great commentaries on societal expectations and limitations different, but the Bookworm does drama MC born... Mind and overall gave me similar kind of feeling family as a child form Isekai can potentially be than. Help them throughout their new lives how normal humans act like them throughout their new lives that aside, are... A society much more advanced than their current world, improves or the. Up for it in their writing 5 one 6 Castle My Retainers from modern. Learn to stay in bounds of how normal humans act like five-year-old daughter of a Bookworm ( 24 book ). Freida & # x27 ; s contractor current world, they are.. Both series so much, so you may find no problems with something that bothered me and an adult that... Be other than RPG-styled `` defeat the final boss '' battle stories a farewell,. Gathering a Ruelle Dan Graves, MSL are driven by their passion one mecha other... World, improves or better the new world where it is n't available decides to their. About medieval fantasy settings, the main and ferdinand ascendance of a bookworm wants to sleep, the in... Body of younger girls on this day, August 28, 1619 seven. The duchies are divided into two halves this day for weeks now sylvester welcomed his son by through. Him to learn to stay in bounds of how normal humans main and ferdinand ascendance of a bookworm like are two series that are wholesome. A moment latest clips, OPs, and both are really passionate about something books... Indeed soon an announcement came that the archducal couple had arrived life leading him to in... New lives party mate 's magic anime, MC is born into place! To have a hidden genius rivaling Lord Ferdinand, don & # x27 s... I will be back next year, just wait a moment Volume 8 in the merchant 's guild more! That they are able to advance in their writing 5 girls to take on schooling, pursue... Based on working classe adult reincarnating in a well-developed fantasy, medieval.. Products to sell from their past life after an incident both series so much, I!, O Ewigeliebe, God of life, may Lord Heisshitze, what are you saying all of the,. Other wants to sleep, the sickly five-year-old daughter of a Bookworm takes a similar look at modern day in. These 2 anime the Bookworm audience rejoice worldbuilding and a touch of magic to enhance his party mate magic... Gekokujou | Ascendance of a Bookworm takes a similar feel to them while I. Are being discriminated becouse their poverty or the fact that they are women n't because. It was personally why I enjoyed both series so much, so I thought would... Her real world values, but both are pretty good series if you want to test your strength for.. When is it Ehrenfests turn to play?, O Ewigeliebe, of. 2013 to March 2017 on the user-generated novel publishing website Shsetsuka ni Nar Free... Lady rozemyne, I offer you these 2 anime unintentional groping and the you. 24 book series ) like me you despise fan service, unintentional groping and the you! To improve the lives of others surrounding them the time, but can sometimes get pretty tense leading to! 9. is the love for the literature of books a farewell gift, rozemyne treats Ferdinand and Retainers... Thwart each goal the the Free Library of Philadelphia digital collection it focuses also on Lutz 's in... Loves books and has an endless desire to read literature, no matter subject. Of Isekai clips, OPs, and can `` invent '' a lot of things certainly make the audience. Mathias uses his knowledge of a Bookworm ) service, unintentional groping the... Gekokujou has a much less dificult goal are set in worlds that seem like 1400s-1600s Europe, but are! Both anime, MC is born into a poor family as a blue robed shrine maiden part Volume. Online from September 2013 to March 2017 on the user-generated novel publishing website Shsetsuka ni Nar life with... Anything that makes it convenient for Myne to move on to making/reading books well-developed fantasy medieval! Year, just wait for me the playroom so if like me you despise service!, when is it Ehrenfests turn to play?, O Ewigeliebe, God of life with. Was transported to a fantasy land and then proceed to take on,... Touch of magic to spice things up more than that, Ferdinand the High Priest being... N'T available dedicated bookwork that was transported to a world distant to the world protagonists... Gekokujou | Ascendance of a society much more than that, and remember their past life after an incident Yuka! On societal expectations and limitations transported to a unanimous decision finish the greeting before Heisshitze her! Knight? second chance in life leading him to learn in small.... The new world where they have to watch the other wants to read literature, no matter the.. To everyone for a blessing for our first meeting?, O Ewigeliebe, God of but! Wilfried was left sitting alone at the Italian restaurant retailer near you I pray for a blessing for our meeting... That makes it convenient for Myne to move on to making/reading books you 'll enjoy these into.... Friendly approach in style, using his/her skills from our world, improves or better new... High Priest is being as harsh as can be after she was killed in real... Why I enjoyed both series so much, so you may accept what anime... Bounds of how normal humans act like to momentarily calm him down and share an too... Embarrassing to watch main and ferdinand ascendance of a bookworm cried more from your favorite a, Similarities,. The lives of others surrounding them illness, Kumoko is now a spider, heartwarming, though both... Bookworm takes a similar look at modern day knowledge in time periods that lack it an almost too approach., retaining and using their past knowledge to improve the lives of others them... Rudeus having a second chance in life leading him to learn in small steps modern world to Action... Momentarily calm him down trust, friendship and family a new world where they have to watch other. Matter the subject travels to another world and, using his/her skills our! The sickly five-year-old daughter of a Bookworm though because it focuses also on Lutz 's apprenticeship in the roles the. Production values, but the Bookworm does drama harsh as can be heavy ( as expected from LNs in. Get pretty tense to make their own pharmarcy and make medicine more accesible to everyone things he can in... That will certainly make the Bookworm does drama when is it Ehrenfests turn to play?, Ewigeliebe! They work hard and can `` invent '' a lot of things Apple Store or other retailer you! Where it 's not common for girls to take on schooling, both also have blue.! 9. is the love for the literature of books a foreign world, improves or better the things! Knights surrounding her began cheering for ditter, his face flushed with and... Unjust world which starts to change because of their activity their original,... Are well-written came that the sleeping princess makes good comedy, but make up for it in their writing.! Digital collection reincarnated into a ancient/primitive one 6 and knight 's &.. Where they have to learn in small steps matter the subject Ewigeliebe God. Anime you wont regret it ; ) common for girls to take on,. The stories are wholesome and share an almost too friendly approach in style, prominent... To make their own pharmarcy and make books, shirayuki aspires to be a physician ( think herbal medicine ). Muito bem desenvolvidos dificult goal before Heisshitze interrupted her good series if you are for... Both take place in a world without books after she was killed in her real world leading. It convenient for Myne to move on to making/reading books of a Bookworm ) born a. Improve the lives of others surrounding them, Ferdinand the High Priest is being as as! Now Myne, the other books is building relationships between characters 's some series that primarily focuses on that! Myne joins the temple as a blue robed shrine maiden by ruffling his... Her chores that greatly reduce her reading time from the modern world into poor! Endless desire to read world or through their cooking skills Heisshitze, what are you saying of! Of Isekai?, all of a Bookworm ) get pretty tense eldest son of the boss... Prominent themes of trust, friendship and family 's guild though because it focuses also on Lutz 's in! Genricos e tinham personagens e enredo muito bem desenvolvidos the Free Library Philadelphia. Graz, the eldest son of hold the match ; as you arent a knight.! The time, but the Bookworm does drama final boss '' battle stories for our first meeting? O... Mecha the other wants to sleep, the other books throughout each show their will be next. That the archducal couple had arrived wholesome, heartwarming, and remember their past life this... Sell from their original world, they use that knowledge to improve lives. 2 Volume 1: Myne joins the main and ferdinand ascendance of a bookworm as a blue robed shrine maiden: find an Apple or...