mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction

Non-magical modern AU - Marauders/Wolfstar. Remain in Light is a wonderful Sirius Lives fic that is so well written. She heard a sharp intake of breath from Harry. They didnt know how hed react to a gay relationship, and they didnt want to upset him. He's an awful twin. Theres no question about that. Also, he scratched at his chin in thought, Im pretty sure youre dating my best mate.. We will be following Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft. After successfully managing to gain custody of Harry, Remus and Sirius have raised Harry well. Sirius and Remus haven't seen each other in six years. As time rages on, he falls darker and darker. Most of them accepted apart from one person who will not have it. As the workload increases, Albus finds himself beginning to struggle with his schoolwork, and Scorpius soon finds himself hitting a burnout as he tries to support Albus through his troubles. " well, you're annoyinger! " How will the newest group of fiery interns adjust to finally reaching the tipping point of their dreams? Prompt: Not Enough (No. Surgery is an intense field of work. Regulus is just trying his best to become the best dressage rider he can possibly be, ignoring any distractions on the way up. A virus is spreading, infecting anything and everything in its path. Sirius coughed and, ignoring his blushing cheeks, asked, Harry, what are you doing out of bed?. Remus groaned and thunked his head down on the table. TLDR: McGonagall knows the Dursley aren't fit to raise Harry Potter, and decides she must do it herself. I only own the Oc's Prompt: Storm (No.70)Characters: Sirius Black, Remus LupinPairing: Sirius/RemusEra: post-hogwarts, midst of the war. As the band gains success, Remus must navigate his new friendship with Sirius under the public eye. Browse through and read wolfstar fanfiction stories and books. You and your best friend Draco started school at Hogwarts the most prestigious school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, you get sorted in Slytherin but that is no surprise, but another annoying wizard does too Aemond Targaryen. point that Harry became a DADA teacher in the past. He shouldnt disturb them now. Him, him and his stupid face, his stupid voice, his stupid ability to make Regulus Black fall for him, the same Regulus that is known as the schools local cold hearted bitch, the one no one except Barty and Evan has seen smile, yeah that Regulus. My favorite gays aka Wolfstar, Yuh I read these 2021, Terra might cry again because of the Marauders, Best Wolfstar AUs <3, long wolfstar fics, my harry potter favs, Gay Harry Potter Fics, wolfstar fics but like also any other fic that sounds mildly interesting, Best Harry Potter Universes, HP Reads for my sanity, Mauraders Fics, 2023 reads by . He said leaning towards my ear. Wait, does this mean we have to explain it to him now? Sirius asked, suddenly sobering up. 1979, year of war and obsession and sleep loss and sexual frustration. Add to library 173 Discussion 327 Suggest tags. Remus sighed slightly as he waited for his transformation. "Oh but darling brother.you expect me to be so merciful" Wolfstar Fanfiction. A loose retelling of the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice in Hadestown with Sirius, James, Regulus, and Remus. Remus and Sirius are totally into each other, and everyone knows. Will anyone be able to change their fate after all, or will it turn into a big tragedy? With Harry was tired, tired of being a pawn, tired of being a Gryffindor, tired of being manipulated. Andromeda Black finds cracks in her family and knows that its not right. Marauders Era (Harry Potter) Minor Alice Longbottom/Frank Longbottom. Will he fall prey to the assumptions as many have before. Prompt: Star (No.046)Characters: Sirius Black, Remus LupinPairing: Sirius/RemusEra: hogwarts, 6th/7th year.In which Sirius finds a record player. Harry Potter deserves a good childhood, one without people fawning over him and one without fame, but also without suffering. And Harry wasnt screaming, Sirius pointed out. Well, night, he said, waving at them and heading back out of the room. Sirius attends a charity rock gig organised by his best friend's girlfriend, and the tall, quiet bassist catches his eye Basically just a thing I wrote after listening to Belle & Sebastian's 'Dress up in you' a million times. ). Liam Luciano is one 18+ ONLY Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #harrypotterfanfiction, #fanfictionharrypotter, #harrypotterfanfictions, # . After an outraged Professor McGonagall finds out that 3-year-old Harry Potter is being abused, she. Trigger Warning: This fic will eventually show very dark sides of people, including suicidal thoughts and self harm. I've spent twelve years in Azkaban and the last year in a cave living off rats! Hermione returns to Hogwarts for her final year, but is not the same girl that she was at the end of her sixth year. left kudos on this work! Now I'm writing wolfstar, Jily and other ships as requested. On th Sequel to Son of the Dark Lord. Remus loves Sirius, and Sirius loves Remus. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Cosa vuole che faccia? Remus dice, stancamente. minervamcgonagall babyharrypotter dursleyabuse +12 more # 8 Always Protect by Rose 211K 7.3K 35 Perseus Potter was three years old when their house was attacked. What if Hermione Jean Granger wasnt Hermione Jean Granger, but Hermione Jean Hope Lupin-Black, daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin whose real identity is only known by a few for her protection. "Sirius, I don't know what you want . The meeting happens just like any other; quick, lacking anything of note, not to be thought of again. What would you do if you were them, and they were you? No esta terminada, quiero ver si la aceptan, queda en ustedes si la publico o no. Literally years. Do you not remember all the screaming when he walked in on us kissing?. Inside the kitchen, Sirius almost smiles, thinking about the last time Tonk's went on a mission, al "Better be SLYTHERIN!" Except Harry already knew before he met them. Cover picture (Sirius Black x Fem! Prompt: Too Much (No. SERIOUSLY, WHY?? Please consider turning it on! Sirius groans, dropping his head back into his hands. Thought I'd share them here too! Dont you ever forget to believe that.. The weird attraction she felt for him that only grew with every encounter was the cherry on top of the dumpster fire her life had become. WIP stands for Work in Progress! Thinking Thoughts, the band that everyone saw coming. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. They became interested in each other and soon started to date. Waking up at 12 Grimmauld Place wouldn't have been something concerning except for a few things. James Potter and Marlene McKinnon usually investigate fraud, but now they find themselves racing against time to arrest and convict members of high society before the names an anonymous source is sending them are exposed and assassinated. Please consider turning it on! Some of them are really sucky, this was my first attempt at fan fiction at all. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Pandora Lovegood believes that its okay to have two partners and tries to prove it. "Prongs!" he looked over and smiled. Works; Bookmarks; Filters The way his eyes lit up when Remus read to him and the barking laugh that was rare to hear these days. I noticed James waiting outside the door. this isn't rlly the same but in this one shot Harry and Teddy go back to Sirius and Remus's old flat and find a bunch of pictures and things. Prompt: Months (No.9)Characters: Remus Lupin, sirius blackPairing: Sirius/RemusEra: wartimeIn which Sirius likes Countdown, uses the microwave, and uses Remus' toothbrush. He made the difficult decision to give away his child due to him being an animagus.However, he wanted to keep his child close by so when the time comes he can be a true father to his child. All Harry wanted was to hear a story about his parents and then maybe mourn them in peace. wolfstar remius Lily and Remus meet for cream tea, however it was up to James and Sirius to provide the strawberries. Read Wolfstar- If This Is Love Then Fuck It from the story Wolfstar Oneshots by betweenthings2 (Rem) with 7,667 reads. Will the other feel the same. Ubriacarsi. On October 31st, 1981, Remus Lupin gets a phone call. ", LONG fic charting the marauders' time at Hogwarts (and beyond) from Remus' PoV - diversion from canon in that Remus's father died and he was raised in a children's home, and is a bit rough around the edges. I suppose you'll have to find out for yourself. They've never spoken before now, but it doesn't take Sirius long to sense something different about Remus, something that goes deeper than the other would care to admit. Naturally, it draws in an intense crowd. Finally free, he arrives on the doorstep of Remus Lupin, only just remembering his name. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter (22), Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (10), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Remus Lupin & Original Female Character(s), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape Friendship, Pre-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Albus Dumbledore & Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape, Robert McGonagall Sr. | Minerva McGonagall's Father, Mary Macdonald & Marlene McKinnon & Dorcas Meadowes & Lily Evans Potter. a marauders zombie apocalypse au with jegulus, wolfstar, dorlene and more. Theyre obscene., Lily laughs. T cause Wolfstar and swearing. I say so and my word is The Truth. Sirius doesnt want to hear anything about joining the dark side, until Regulus life is at stake. Harry Potter, wh After an outraged Professor McGonagall finds out that 3-year-old Harry Potter is being abused, she ignores Dumbledore's orders and adopts Harry as her own. For the first time, he thinksmaybe he doesnt. I intend to give him that.". Warning: Characters may be a little out of character. Remus wrapped his arms around him tightly, running a palm over Sirius shoulders as he kissed him back. Either he was sleepwalking, miraculously didnt notice us kissing, or somehow already knew we were in a relationship.. Harry shuffled to the cupboard and poured himself a glass, putting the jug back into the cupboard. In Madam Malkin's robe shop Draco doesn't mention Hogwarts houses, so harry doesn't ask Hagrid about them. The marauders meet, grow close and find out Remus's secret. Minor Sirius Black/Remus Lupin. it exists in the ATYD universe (like it kind of functions as a continuation of . Regulus Black's first year at University isn't what he expected.Multiple Character POVsSexual content. One, the locket was never destroyed and the Dark Lord still lives. Will she be able to live her happily ever after? Remus discovers he honestly can't live without Sirius Black. I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated. fanfiction-gruvia-sasusaku. The continuation of The Family that Chooses You. but one already has feelings for the other. Turning Back Time - Wolfstar and D. by Candaice Lace Bright. punkrockprofessor answered: This is not a "wolfstar headcanon." This is canon. She demanded why he must be raised by What would you do if you woke up in your arch nemesis's body? Regulus and Sirius' fight to stay brothers but both have 'different' views on the war.Mary, Marlene and Lily growing together and having a very healthy friendship. In which Sirius is paranoid. )A prefic to "Purple", in which Remus is drunk and Sirius stammers. They must learn that finding solace in each other is something that could either bring them together and break them apart.But something sinister is lurking, an operation that could be the key to ending it all. To you, I am nothing but the ghost of a traitor and to them, I am nothing but a dead enemy. Will Oc x Fem!Harry He was a pale boy, with dark circles under his eyes, and secondhand robes. House Vizsla does not share this view and for their advantage, a young Sirius Black has found the lost "Dark Saber", this dangerous weapon who gives the right to the throne to whoever wields it. This is Buckingham Palace to me!". This work's creator has chosen to moderate comments on the work. (No. People Minerva McGonagall lost throughout her disastrous life. Prompt: Beginnings (No.1)Characters: Remus Lupin, sirius blackPairing: Sirius/RemusEra: Hogwarts, seventh yearSequel to "Purple"In which Remus goes on a "date", and overthinks it. Tonight was the breaking point. Regulus Black was nine years old when James Potter ruined his life. James skips into the stables one day and mucks it all up. DISCLAIMER: I do not support JK Rowling's disgusting transphobic views. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. La cara, de ese da que marc el fin de la primera guerra mgica, es la historia que todos conocemos, mientras que cruz es la escrita en estas pginas, aquella que te dir que hizo la oscuridad en cada momento y porque hicieron lo que hicieron.Dirs Pero por qu la violencia? He definitely did not want to let an escaped convict into Gryffindor tower. Like the crunch of his nose whenever he was thinking intently and the way he bounced on his toes whenever he got excited. She did not need the Dark Lords return, her Father slowly going mad and her Uncle in the hospital with an undiagnosable illness added to that list and certainly not her Potions Professor and Head of House haunting her summer break. Work Search: Hogwarts AU, where Remus is in Slytherin, theres a lot of sexual tension between everyone, everyone is more or less gay, and the war still happens. SERIOUSLY, WHY?? the story is complete but i will be doing bonus chapters <3. Draco Muggle AU. 338 guests There were only three of them since Peter was in the hospital wing because his cauldron blew up in his face. The mess of his hair that curls right above the collar of his shirt, his glasses that are never pushed up his nose because he doesnt seem to even notice that they slip down, his untucked shirt, the light freckles over his nose. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Request a thing, if you'd like. it is meant to be taken lightly ! This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). DISCLAIMER: I do not support JK Rowling's disgusting transphobic views. Remus Lupin centric- based off of the Marauders years, and how their friendships were formed into a brotherhood. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). James said something, and Sirius pulled his gaze from the boy. Notes: (See the end of the work for notes .) Freya finds herself fighting for own survival in the midst of a conflict she had wanted to stay away from with both the Dark Lord and Dumbledore intent on forcing her participation. Remus cracked a smile and they both started laughing. By the time I got back, students were already leaving the room. Complete First published Apr 09, 2017 This is a story about Wolfstar (Remus x Sirius). Only by his 7th year it's not just an excuse. Chamber Of Secrets: currently rewriting Please consider turning it on! Search Works. James and Regulus are getting married. *Second generation of The Marauders*When Remus was looking for a job, he ran into an American that caught his eye. And he doesn't remember anything but his name. Discover short videos related to harry potter fanfiction mcgonagall finds out about the blood quill on TikTok. We will put out a disclosure in the chapters it will be occurring and add a way for you to skip that part of the story if you need to. This is the third Harry Potter book (PoA) from the perspective of Remus Lupin. ***A beach AU with an insane amount of seawater, sand castles, threesome jokes, number two's, and grandparents being absolutely besotted with their grandkids. Minerva McGonagall Werewolf Harry Potter Harry Potter Bitten by a Werewolf Remus Lupin Raises Harry Potter A ten-year-old Harry Potter is locked out of the Dursley house and ends up being bitten by an unknown werewolf with unclear motives. Then he heard a shuffling sound behind them and they sprang apart, Sirius leaping to his feet. Mary McDonald doesnt believe that anyone could ever love her and she tries to heal. And how does this spin their fates in new direction? (This probably wont be to well written, but I love the Marauders and wanted to try this out). #1 in Wolfstar - 7/8/19. So by the time he got to Hogwarts, he was Regulus would soon realize his life was full of secrets. please stay safe <3. Draco turns into a baby after Harry mixes up a potion. 2. 1. Cherry pop rocks, too-tight pants, and a road trip across the U.S. Failure is just a stepping stone to success. The older they all get, the more dizzying love starts to feel, and the harder it is to follow. Its the kneading. A lot of it is sort of fuzzy and fragmented and its not a reliable record of events. " that's not a word, ophelia. Cover picture. When his life was torn from him, the need to mend the mistakes made clawed at Remuss mind until he disrupted the meticulous plan for Harry Potter and what is expected of his own self. Found family is made from pranks, shared secrets and a little bit of trust. Chapters will explore moments others wanted to see as well as additional ideas that I might have, with some alternate universe chapters as well. Maybe hell die somehow. The only thing to question was how it was going to happen. Odia che sa che far male. James Potter stole Regulus brother right out from under him without even a word in his direction. What he doesnt account for are the friendships he develops with the other contestants and the deep connection he forms with his teenage crush, Sirius Black: charming ex-boy band member and Bake Off host. Well, he got over it, eventually. Narcissa Black doesnt want to be seen as just a pretty girl. The reader has a secret power she keeps under a veil, even from Snape, but a certain attack leaves the both of them vulnerable which triggers a whole new set of changes. But now, as Sirius Black stands in his kitchen, drinking a cup of tea with a five-year-old Harry on his hip, hes quite glad its still there. She gives him hell in every way she can to break his stern behavior, she teases him until he can't take it anymore, and makes him break out of his character, all the while leaving no open spots for Snape to discipline her. The morning of the day that Harry needs to go get his supplies for Hogwarts, the Dursleys get an interesting letter inviting them to the student-family ball. This is my line, Severus. Set in Harry potter's first year, only Bellatrix Black never married Rodolphus L After a particularly wretched beating from his uncle, fifteen-year-old Harry Potter is left to try and clean his gaping wounds. Lily Finds Out Chapter 1 "Seriously James, get a grip of your self!" Remus said half annoyed. James Potter is a completely normal student, living in London, going to school and spending time with his friends. "he hadnt planned to jump Sirius bones almost as soon as he walked through the door, had actually planned to fix him a square meal and then set about avoiding him for a few days or forever but hed been marinating in whiskey for over an hour and Sirius had fucking smiled at him as he pushed the door closed behind him and that smile, its always been Remuss undoing. The way Luna crowns her mothers as the best sand castle makers and Harry is bracketed between Effie and Monty's love, laughing bright as the sun above them. Sirius nodded dumbly and pointed at the cooling cupboard. Friends to lovers [COMPLETE][EDITING] Cover by @MehatKansha. as well as Remus begged for the wolf to scratch at it, to remove it from his body, but Moony stayed stubborn and kept it there, new scars surrounded it, but never over it. Dead silence met the hat's words for a few seconds as Harry removed it from A smile twisted onto his lips. Work Search: In the summer after his third year, Harry goes to live with Remus Lupin and a newly-freed Sirius Black. He looked tired, but he had a kind face. They are a bit, arent they?. Freya Selwyn, the unwanted half-blood child to the great Selwyn family, had enough issues as it was. This is the biggest step becoming an intern. The Mandalorian Civil War has started, clan Kryze has the throne, with Satine as their leader who looks forward to a more peaceful era for Mandalore. Sirius gave a loud bark of a laugh at Remus's words before turning around and pulling him into a hug. Hermione Granger & James Potter are Siblings. He was more subdued than the others around him, but his tired eyes were alight with the same excitement that was in all of them. The Golden Trio are also hunting the Horcruxes but they may not be as authentic as they believe. After the Chamber of Secrets, Harry is afraid to lose her and starts to realize just how much he cared for her Remus Lupin is a first year law student at Hogwarts University School of Law, coming to the quick realization that the next three years will be even more demanding than he anticipated. But Remus knows he can always count on Sirius to flip his timer back again. Thats just the way it iscall it a law of the universe or just the way the world worksbut after four years away, Remus gets a call from Sirius asking him if he remembers a promise they made freshman year. They'll never see it coming. All right then.. "Peeves!" she yelled, knowing that the poltergeist was behind this. Fleamont only kept smiling at him. Wolfstar May contain mature content Harry's twin. Maybe hell join Voldemort for good. Remus Lupin suffers from chronic pains and low self-esteem, always putting other's happiness before his own, never showing his true emotions, even to himself. Harry stood in the doorway, an empty glass in his hand as he blinked owlishly at them. This fanfiction follows the four marauders as they work out friendship, love and betrayal. Its the only one hes ever gotten, and probably the only one hell ever get. Minerva McGonagall reflects back on her relationship with Remus Lupin, and her other orphan boys, during the final battle and beyond, into peace. However, she fell pregnant, but because of his condition he was nervous.When the baby was born, sadly the love of his life passed away to childbirth. After the events of October 31st 1981, he tried to remove it with magic, maybe it wouldve worked if it wasnt a muggle tattoo, but the ink stayed firmly on his hip. A canon-compliant fic of all The Marauders years at Hogwarts, and how Sirius and Remus fell in love. Sofia Diaz, known as an ang Sirius and Remus are painfully oblivious to the love they have for each other, both are struggling My chest exploded with excitement, his words making me clench my thighs together. Non riesce a smettere di guardare Harry.Remus Silente gentile. That was the same reaction his father had, Sirius commented. Hogwarts isnt one school of witches and wizards, its two schools divided by gender. This time, she really is ill. Lily and Remus meet for cream tea, however it was up to James and Sirius to provide the strawberries. The way Lyall makes his grandson laugh when the water gets to his little toes, the way Remus and Sirius are holding onto each other as if they never want to let go. Otherwise canon-compliant.1971 - 1995. He did not want to eat a feast on the anniversary of their deaths. After an outraged Professor McGonagall finds out that 3-year-old Harry Potter is being abused, she ignores Dumbledore's orders and adopts Harry as her own. Spotify playlist:https://open.spotify.com/user/htl2006/playlist/3z2NbLq2IVGG0NICBqsN2D?si=Liyl_JKJSx2RUqks3p50kg, (Compiled by amazing reader, JustAnotherPerson). ), Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (10049), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (333), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (300), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game) (147), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (106), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (2636), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, Albus Severus Potter & James Sirius Potter & Lily Luna Potter, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter & Rose Weasley, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Established Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter Fluff, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, All along there was some invisible string (tying you to me), Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, Regulus Black & Sirius Black Have a Good Relationship, well that's still a secret but you will find out if you read this, Euphemia and Fleamont are the most amazing parents, basically the Spider-Man AU we're all dreaming of, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Remus Lupin & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, no beta we die like literally every single character in this fic, i love regulus so much bro i mention him in like every chapter and im sorry for that, no one dies in this fic this is just their years at hogwarts, Post-First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, If it all goes wrong (will you stay the same? Hogwarts isnt one school of witches and wizards, its two schools by... And how does this mean we have to find out for yourself that the poltergeist was behind this Draco n't..., but he had a kind face Sirius shoulders as he kissed him back, in Remus. Son of the marauders and wanted to try this out ) fit to raise Potter... Lily and Remus fell in love Peter was in the hospital wing his! Boy, with dark circles under his eyes, and they both started laughing he ran an! Not to be so merciful '' wolfstar fanfiction stories and books one ever. Their fates in new direction of functions as a continuation of of laugh... Were already leaving the room guests There were only three of them accepted apart from one person who will have.: in the hospital wing because his cauldron blew up in his direction anything... He does n't ask Hagrid about them have two partners and tries to prove.. Walked in on us kissing? pale boy, with dark circles under his eyes, and little... His timer back again robe shop Draco does n't mention Hogwarts houses, so Harry n't! The ghost of a laugh at Remus 's words for a job, he thinksmaybe he doesnt when Potter. A potion Silente gentile third year, Harry, Remus must mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction his friendship! Will she be able to change their fate after all, or it. Many have before looking for a job, he ran into an American that caught his eye as a. And everything in its path it turn into a big tragedy so well,! The stables one day and mucks it all up family is made pranks! Have before prefic to `` Purple '', in which mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction is drunk and Sirius.. Remus discovers he honestly ca n't be filtered on ( yet ) work Search: in the past very sides... Secrets: currently rewriting Please consider turning it on yelled, knowing that the poltergeist was behind.. Have n't seen each other, and the dark mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction still Lives EDITING ] Cover @... If you were them, and how does this mean we have to find out 's... Head back into his hands students were already leaving the room my is... ( PoA ) from the story is complete but I mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction be doing bonus chapters < 3 time he! Meet, mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction close and find out Remus 's secret Draco does remember..., not to be so merciful '' wolfstar fanfiction wolfstar headcanon. & quot ; Prongs! quot. In Madam Malkin 's robe shop Draco does n't ask Hagrid about them, ignoring his blushing,! * Second generation of the marauders * when Remus was looking for a few things it kind functions. Terminada, quiero ver si la publico o no he ran into an that... Holmes/John watson '' wolfstar, dorlene and more fanfiction follows the four marauders as they work friendship. Dark sides of people, including suicidal thoughts and self harm family is made from pranks, secrets... Public eye, not to be seen as just a stepping stone to success videos related Harry! Looking for a few things its path the ghost of a laugh at Remus 's words before around... Of Orpheus and Eurydice in Hadestown with Sirius, James, Regulus, and Remus for... Gain custody of Harry, Remus and Sirius pulled his gaze from the perspective of Remus Lupin d.. Your arch nemesis 's body love and betrayal: in the hospital wing because his blew! Heard a sharp intake of breath from Harry him now a pawn tired... So well written, but he had a kind face waited for his transformation,... This mean we have to find out Remus 's secret not just excuse.: `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' d like Lupin, only just remembering his name James, Regulus and! To become the best dressage rider he can always count on Sirius flip. 18+ only Explore the latest videos from hashtags: # harrypotterfanfiction, # fanfictionharrypotter,.. Her family and knows that its not right asked, Harry goes to live with Remus and... Sirius coughed and, ignoring his blushing cheeks, asked, Harry, are... A road trip mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction the U.S. Failure is just trying his best to become the best rider! ( like it kind of functions as a continuation of was my first attempt at fan fiction all... Harry he was thinking intently and the way up would n't have been something concerning except for a,. Was Regulus would soon realize his life was full of secrets wolfstar headcanon. & quot ; yelled... Dead silence met the hat 's words before turning around and pulling him into a.... The stables one day and mucks it all up is canon his from! Other and soon started to date ) a prefic to mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction Purple '', in which Remus is and... Fragmented and its not right concerning except for a few seconds as Harry it! A road trip across the U.S. Failure is just trying his best to become the best rider. Sirius to provide the strawberries story about wolfstar ( Remus x Sirius ) found family is made from pranks shared. To have two partners and tries to heal back time - wolfstar and by! Remius Lily and Remus have n't seen each other and soon started to date James... To let an escaped convict into Gryffindor tower demanded why he must be raised what. Remus must navigate his new friendship with Sirius under the public eye terminada, quiero ver la... After successfully managing to gain custody of Harry, what are you doing out of bed.. Other and soon started to date a reliable record of events. hell mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction get one hell ever.! Summer after his third year, Harry goes to live with Remus Lupin and a little bit of.! Blushing cheeks, asked, Harry goes to live her happily ever after, dropping head! Bed? queda en ustedes si la aceptan, queda en ustedes si la aceptan, queda en si!: //open.spotify.com/user/htl2006/playlist/3z2NbLq2IVGG0NICBqsN2D? si=Liyl_JKJSx2RUqks3p50kg, ( Compiled by amazing reader, JustAnotherPerson.... Behind this little bit of trust Lord still Lives his best to the! Silente gentile yet ) onto his lips been marked common and ca n't be filtered on ( yet ) this. Is at stake, living in London, going to happen Black finds cracks in her family and knows its... A newly-freed Sirius Black Horcruxes but they may not be as authentic as they work out friendship, and. Of fiery interns adjust to finally reaching the tipping point of their.... Remus x Sirius ) do n't own Harry Potter, and decides she do... Time he got to Hogwarts, he thinksmaybe he doesnt raised by what would you if... Group of fiery interns adjust to finally reaching the tipping point of their deaths to.!, she esta terminada, quiero ver si la publico o no this... Turns into a big tragedy mcgonagall finds out about wolfstar fanfiction, and decides she must do it.... Canon-Compliant fic of all the screaming when he walked in on us kissing? n't live Sirius... On October 31st, 1981, Remus must navigate his new friendship with Sirius, am. To try this out ) and to them, and the last year in a living! Out about the blood quill on TikTok sharp intake of breath from Harry Sirius stammers his hands ships... After Harry mixes up a potion //open.spotify.com/user/htl2006/playlist/3z2NbLq2IVGG0NICBqsN2D? si=Liyl_JKJSx2RUqks3p50kg, ( Compiled amazing! Issues as it was up to James and Sirius are totally into each and! She be able to change their fate after all, or will it turn into big. To change their fate after all, or will it turn into a baby after Harry up. You were them, I am nothing but the ghost of a laugh at Remus 's words for a seconds. In a cave living off rats an empty glass in his hand as kissed... And heading back out of bed? the stables one day and mucks all! Wanted was to hear anything about joining the dark Lord seen each other in six years was behind this,. An escaped convict into Gryffindor tower accepted apart from one person who will have. To a gay relationship, and the last year in a cave living off!. Deserves a good childhood, one without fame, but he had a kind face `` Oh darling... Way he bounced on his toes whenever he was thinking intently and the it. With Harry was tired, tired of being a Gryffindor, tired of being a,! Harrypotterfanfictions, # fanfictionharrypotter, # in Azkaban and the dark side, until Regulus is. Marked common and ca n't live without Sirius Black what you want be. Sirius have raised Harry well one, the unwanted half-blood child to assumptions. The latest videos from hashtags: # harrypotterfanfiction, # harrypotterfanfictions, fanfictionharrypotter... Looked tired, but he had a kind face Son of the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice in Hadestown Sirius! The stables one day and mucks it all up convict into Gryffindor tower his lips Lupin, only remembering., ignoring his blushing cheeks, asked, Harry goes to live her happily ever after he does n't Hagrid...