my computer career lawsuit

They are not authored by Glassdoor. The suit alleges the school recruited vulnerable people . I am also having my lawyer withdraw a letter to Better Business Bureau (BBB) with a former complain. AT this time, one of the campuses is on probation for not complying with the financial aid standards. Who's crazy enough to start this website? I just want you to look at those institutions as well as community colleges and DONT listen to either. I also talk about my experience with the scho. Too often, I saw students complete their training, but not get the certifications they were prepared for. I myself am unemployed, having flunked several pre-employment tests for the most basic help desk positions paying $8-12/hr when I had made $23/hr in my last administrative position. - About a 20 % of the time we had issues with the network to do our labs ( A computer school with issues in their network should be a red flag). By the way, mycomputercareer.com increased the tuition by $5,000 almost a year ago because they decided that a tablet and one additional course would justify it. <br><br> Land a tech job without coding with Earlywork Academy, our tech sales bootcamp with a job guarantee: earlywork.co . Reading your positive note about the people you work with is one of the reasons we do what we do. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if MyComputerCareer is right for you. Career Services; Success Stories; Or its possible that they were a scam all along, but I was able to get my education and out of there before they closed their doors. I am still considering MCC. They are frauds! MyComputerCareer is focused on one thing - our students' success. Regarding listening to instructors, definitely noted. until then, it looks suspect, just like other shortcut degree programs. Some schools are staffed with folks who dont know / dont care, whereas others are excellently staffed and are awesome. As always, we want to lead by thanking you for working with us for several years to help students learn and find their way into IT. We cant do this without folks like you. Regardless YOU STILL have to do all of the hard learning.Please, If you have to work with a group, use the community college (they are so much less expensive) and not such a $$$ and a stretch against what is LIFE !!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Feel free to directly take some of those thoughts (and any others) to your manager as well. The Website also contained a host of broken links. I'm thinking about enrolling and have a couple questions. MyComputerCareer recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. I'm currently enrolled in the IT Program at My Computer Career, I'm asking my fellow Redditors to share some information with me regarding MCC. So basically you pay $25000 plus 9% interest which is alittle over $500 a month for your A+ which expires in a couple years. Stephen Gary Wozniak ( / wznik /; born August 11, 1950), also known by his nickname " Woz ", is an American electronics engineer, computer programmer, philanthropist, inventor, and technology entrepreneur. I have high hopes. Going to this or any school is not a prerequisite. So they would sit there and youtube all day, moaning that they were lied to (as if that was the companys fault).THATS why I criticize schools like these, because their lying advertising. It's another loan hell we all in debt so what's another one. If your considering going there, don't. I can tell from how he wrote this blog. Think hard, study harder, pick your path and go for it. I am having serious doubts about the program and am thinking about trying to exit the program. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages, Customer satisfaction commitment: My Computer Career | Ripoff Report. LMS. Internships Organization Experience Awards or Recognition Community Activities Professional Organizations Data Science Data Analytics SQL Tableau<br><br> :<br>Hello, my name is Michael, im 21 years old Computer Science Student who like Data Science and Data Analytics. Make absolutely sure of what you want before you spend any of your time and money to learn something. But of course any business is going to make their product look good. God will hold you accountable-dreams you kill.Like many companies you oversell, overcharge, and under deliver. To help speed this along, wed really appreciate it if you would, This category could use your help. I agree. Do yourself a favor and go to the local community college for a IT degree, or use "competency based learning"(Google that) and check out this college for THOUSANDS less-For a better career & a better life with less dept without MyComputerCareer.comI recommend that you go get a Microsoft Press IT book - read it to get the basis and then go online to get practice tests - study them until you pass at 90% and then pay for and go take the exams. Student Login; Alumni; Jobs; News (866) 606-6922. that computertraining.com offered. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Steve Wozniak. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! The recruiter, uses any method to lurk you in to believe that the program carrying a sticker of $19,500, will be beneficial for you, but at the end of the program, you can use the completion of the program by either framing it or put it away because it is useless. www.computertrainingclassaction.com/Lastly Computertraining.com had the same success stories that I have no doubt are crap. What a lie. Redundant Links where adjacent links go to the same URL address. Leadership was terrible. In 2002, I got my first computer but I mainly used it to play video games like Diablo 2 and Red Alert 2. It's great for students, great for employees, and great for business. The commercials Darron the guy who I first talked to when I came in to have my initial meeting said with just a few certifications, I can expect to make between 60 and 100K a year and even more if I really got into it. The last thing I will say is that you get what you put into it and if you don't put much in you wont get much out. Sincerely, your friend! Empty Links That Contain No Text causing the function or purpose of the link to not be presented to the user. Regarding your comment about employee groups and possible testing periods, both are solid ideas and noted. Have a great weekend! - After the first horrifying hour, 3 hours of "hands on" lab; Are you kidding me? will attest to that. United States. That is exactly how Tony and every other IT guru really succeeded. You can go to RANKSHEET.COM get certificationsfree and get a job like that THROUGH that site. The owner went so far as to threaten that if I dared complain and use his name or the school's that he would sue me for libel. Overwork at times, has a lot of pressure with deadlines. even if it was very high you still could not achieve 5000 a month. Once accepted for aid, I met with them again and asked several questions. Only scientists make that, but they are going to school for several years and getting their experience in labs and internships. Yes, it is difficult to follow the rules and expectations that are asked of you at MYCCbut not impossible. When I wanted to get my M.C.S.E. Find success stories at http://mycomputercareer.edu/success-stories. Sooner or later, they will have blood on their hands. Nothing hands-on but copying the example from the book- that might have worked but there was no explanations given. it would only be 417 a month30000/6 = 5000 per YEAR5000/12 = 417 per MONTHOf course this does not include any interest, whatever that would be on this loan I do not know. We eventually got a new instructor who instituted yet again another different format. I'm entered into a class action law suit against them but am certain I will never see anything from that just like I'm certain that all they did was change their name to mycomputercareer.edu and are right back to scamming people. Glassdoor has 320 MyComputerCareer reviews submitted anonymously by MyComputerCareer employees. "On the optimistic assumption that 20 percent of these class members make a claim, the average payment per class member would be $150. So, just experienced the MyCC sales pitch at the local Dallas ofc, but haven't signed anything but a school record release. You have to make your way up from that $15 and our job IF you are willing to put in the work. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. It dixnt bother me, as I have neen doing computers all my life. I went and it looked promising. Regarding PTO, this statement misses the boat. Exactly, Unknown. test, and trust me when I tell you it is NOT easy, at all. My Computer Career (919) 278-7943 5511 Capital Center Dr #204, 27606, 5511 Capital Center Dr #204, United States, North Carolina, Raleigh www.mycomputercareer.edu. I learned so much - out instructor made half of us network admins, the other half users. I retired at 21 years of active duty Air Force. As you know she/he will listen and act on them. The job was taking complaint calls for Big Lots in a call center which has not one bit of IT involved and could have gotten that particular position walking in off the street. MyComputerCareer totally dedicated to customer satisfaction, exceptional student outcomes. WORSE SCAM THAT WILL GET YOUR DREAMS BROKE. Thats all i can think of. Who knows.My point is, Mycomputercareer may be the same. When my virtual machine unregistered its key somehow, I asked two seperate instructors what I should do in order to fix it. More than half my class got jobs in the computer industry before we even graduated! Hundreds of persons who would love to sue but MYCC has excelled in building a legal defense with cameras, policy you sign into contracts, and instructors that report about attendance, performance about keeping up your studies, participation and so-on. You can find alot of training for FREE online. We had one that couldn't speak english for one of the Advanced courses (they fired him afterbut I still didn't get anything from the wasted time and money. ***I am not a recruiter, just someone who's been there.***. Company will make weird decisions run with it tell it doesn't work then reverse track Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave some compliments and constructive criticisms, AA. The fact is there are positives as well as negatives about MYCC (as with any institution). Some of the best people to work for and the program sells its self. See: 3 Ways to . There were only 100-160 questions in the bank; it is easy to remember the answers. If you are off course of their next to impossible plan, then you have no legal recourse. As of today, I am having my lawyer to look over the contract and I will NOT pay another penny. Definitely, Bob. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. He should check into his marketing dept. Their cost is now half what it used to be. Having completed a BHons degree in Criminology at Southampton Solent University it enabled me to open the door to my career within Sussex Police.<br><br>I have worked as a Collision Investigator for over 2 years and this has opened up my passion into the world of investigations, not just collision, but every aspect of the . If your program of study and dates of enrollment are on the list, you can . We are attempting to sell our home, but again thanks to the economy are finding it impossible to do so. The owner came to visit our location to asked us what we wanted from our complaints. We wish you nothing but success in the next phase of your journey. Dr. Sunkavalli (also known as "Chinna") was faced with the challenge of increasing COVID-19 cases and the need for more hospital beds. Just curioushow did it all go? Is it worth it? 8 Certs that you realy dont know and $30,000 in dedt? Dan here. MyComputerCareer REVIEW: MyComputerCareer.com students feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MyComputerCareer. I work 45-55 hours a week and am on campus 20 hours a week, have a wife and 2 kids, but I do it all because I know its what I have to do to better myself and provide for my family. Plaintiff Lawrence Young alleges that www.mycomputercareer.edu is not accessible per the WCAG 2.0 accessibility standard(s). Thanks for taking the time to leave some of your thoughts here, and for the strong rating. If the wrong answer was given, students could correct them and get an A on their finals. He sent the admins out side while he went around and sabatoged the comiuters (unplugged a NIC, deleted a printer, changed an IPA)Admins then came in and using what we were taught, had to troubleshoot the issue and resolve itwhich is EXACTLY what you will do in the network job you want.Cisco certs instructors do this as well, its part of your hands on test.So whatever route you go, make sure they have lab and actual hands on work. The family in charge of everything seems to have reached for the stars only to have been left grasping nothing. They promised you could make big money. MyComputerCareer approved under Post 911 GI Bill, & an approved vendor for Sallie Mae. This is total hogwash. Hi there, former MyCC'er. He's not using the 369 plan. Go on IT forums and ask those folks - they may have a school you havent heard of.Step 3 - figure out the cost and what loans you can get (try your bank - loans from schools are brutal)HTH somewhat. even if I was hired I'd be fired quickly as I wouldn't feel competent after their training, MyComputerCareer.com My computer Career BEWARE. I thought it was too good to be true. MY COMPUTER CAREER IS A HUGE SCAM. 2.0. MyComputerCareer REVIEW: MyComputerCareer.com executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Defrauders.com Team is in the process of investigating My Computer Career to compile as many critical reviews, scam reports, lawsuits, and litigation info related to My Computer Career. If you didn't have a good experience at MYCC then its because you do not belong in this field and you did not put in the work for it. We got really good hands on electronic training, they didn't have computers then.This is a difficult route, make no mistake. Born and raised in Jamshedpur (industrial city based in state of Jharkhand, India) where I pursued my schooling from Blue Bells English High School (BBEHS). And to the positive posts on this site are from them so don't listen to them they are a RIP OFF!!! I'm not looking for another worthless degree, either. Public Relations and Social Media Manager. I obviously don't expect to get a $75k a year job. I have built my own personal computer with the help of my brother. No one is going to hire someone with a cert and zero experience and pay them $55k. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training, nationally recognized by US Department of Education, participates in federal student loan programs under Ttitle IV & Workforce Investment Act. Instructors are wonderful, but overworked. I'm pretty sure he meant $500 and not $5000 per month that would be with estimated interest. I am an alumnus of Michigan State University with a Bachelors in Computer Engineering . All rights reserved. I will only provide guidance you have to do all the work. Well, to start by saying that it costs near $21k for the worse teaching experience I ever had. Start Course Now . You want to say that some of these people are complaining and want everything handed to them? Don't listen to this garbage. (unrelated) from a long time ago, so looking for practical seque into IT career path, say network admin. If you didnt fit in their clicks they would always find ways for you to either quit or fire you. I wouldn't even waste my time to go , simply send then an email. This school has zero hands on training and they lie to get you in the door. The Scam Detector's algorithm finds mycomputercareer.edu having a medium authoritative score of 64.3.This means that the business is Legitimate. From a very tender age I had a keen interest in computers and technology. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! But, when it all comes down to it you need to ask yourself why are you even contemplating going to MYCC. The marketing misrepresents the market and the job opportunities available. The lawsuit also disputes the College Board's claim that 99% of students successfully submitted their exams. My instructor was hands on, labs, and I was able to take the exam and got my cert.However, if you look them up, you will hear they are closed, a scam, etc. Advanced salary placement may be considered on a case-by-case basis. . So, in the end you are set up to fail and loose your job.So what are you stuck with. So I ended up with a windows vista cert. They make 1.5 mill per year per training center and get commissions of apx $1000 per student per owner.Although I know that some of the staff do their best to do what they can. Over 3 years have passed and I stand by my original comments. If you put in the time you will reap the rewards. They closed the doors on their students on Christmas Eve 2009. According to the Sloan Cornerstone Career Center, ongoing developments in embedded systems include "automated vehicles and equipment to conduct . Look around. I'm trying to get in too, I went there and I really liked the program I was originally looking for database training I need to be trained in tools such as Microsoft access , that's exactly what I told the lady on the phone but unfortunately when I went there they said they only have hardware training I was disappointed , but at the Same time I felt it is a good opportunity . Not me! The cost to attend My Computer Career ranges from $14,000 to $21,999 depending on the qualification, with a median cost of $21,999. Computer engineering is distinct from computer science because it focuses on hardware and computer design. The jobs go to those who have some type of experience. If you are a current post-secondary student working towards your degree in Computer Science or a related field and you'd like to gain real-world experience during your summer, then please read on Precision is looking for an IT I've watched them do it. Learners can take official college courses for credit or learn this skill online; however, university courses may look better on resumes. Not one thing about this experience has bettered my position. Not to mention, no one is going to pay 50k or more with zero experience. You can find the training much cheaper somewhere else. Now, I am not saying that to convince ANYONE to make the decision to go to this school. MyComputerCareer's students prepared for long & lucrative IT career with certifications from learning partners: Microsoft & CompTIA. As you know she/he will listen and act on them. Same pitch, same radio commercials, & same lame guarantee. NO ONE makes that money with no experience, except maybe doctors or lawyers lol.It does get better. They even do workshops for how to get a job, how to start your resume and revisions on your resume, what not to do during an interview, and I've come to really enjoy my college and I don't want it to be ruined by bad talk. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. They offer the same B.S. Any advice or input you could share from your experience? If you have the idea that they will magically put the knowledge in your head without you working for it, you are in for a very rude, very expensive awakening.There's a great opportunity at MyCC, but it isn't for everyone. @archonis Your math is terrible buddy. I am about 1/2 way through the course and love everything about it. Graduated from there March 28th 2016. Why did I use the username, ""A Better Life""? Now I'm out $26,000 with nothing to show for it except a huge Sallie Mae bill. If I can make just $5 more an hour after I get my first job I will be able to save all of that and already have over $8,000 to put toward the loan in the first year BEFORE the loan even has to be paid!! Good luck to passing MS and Cisco certification exams without the help of hands-on labs and a good instructor! Admissions is given new information almost daily. 5511 Capital Center Drive Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27606-3365. They aren't crap and I'm sorry that where you were trying to get an education failed. All I can find is help desk jobs paying $10.00 to $13.00 per hour. Currently I can make more money working at Costco. I can read a power point on my own, I don't need someone to stand up in front of me and read it for hours taking a fifteen minute break every 45 minutes. I went to ACTT and they were fantastic. WORSE SCAM THAT WILL GET YOUR DREAMS BROKE. 3701 Arco Corporate Dr #500. Its really like any career change. Ever since I remember I was fascinated by software developers and hackers and also was fascinated with the idea of using code to create some great products. If that's truly the case then IT is a Joke, and MCC is the biggest prank of all the schools for IT . YOUNG v. MYCOMPUTERCAREER.COM INC.. Case number: 1:20-CV-05789. There's gotta be a logical roadmap, flowchart, something -no? Be we are striving every day to continually improve our programs and our performance to give every student the best possible education experience, and the best possible shot at a great new life as an Information Technology Professional. I think so.Let's to the math here.You are signing a high intrest rate loan with sille mea for 6 years. and they have always offered a week off at Christmas. You have to work at one of these call centers, or as they so elegantly call them, "introductory level positions". Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Students. Would it just be easier to get the certifications in my own? As soon as I was eligible for career services, I received non-stop emails about open job positions (not to mention the amount of phone calls I got from actual HR reps). Coming soon! 5.0. None of it it hands on. Talk to students, which is what you are doing. Are the certifications legit yes or no? They didnt pay well at all (at least when I started) and never gave raises. As of 2015 . According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at MyComputerCareer to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be work life balance, senior leadership, management. After a brief interview and explanation of how wonderful this school is, I signed up for their classes that was starting just few days away. More to the point, these complaints could be levied about any school in any discipline, anywhere. Benefits are good. Had to get a non IT job to pay the bills. You can purchase a key for a virtual machine online, all the testing engines and resources, and get access to everything they offer minus the instructors that offer literally zero help for under $600 for a years lease on all programs and virtualization tools. Bit now after doing more research. WHY US. 30000 \ 6 = 5000 a month loan payment without intrest.Here is where they get ya.They tell you only apply for 15,000 (half the cost) for there ProBasic.Thats 2,000 a month for 6 years. Our pay rates are very competitive and we routinely poll the market to ensure that's the case. I felt myself among those fortunate people who earn by . Because of course folks will lie to get you to go to their school.I've been in the industry for over 18 years, so if I can answer any questions, please let me know. Just kinda the way it is. Thank you for you comments. To wrapped it up. Also, ask to talk to current / past students. Thats not to say were perfect! No, you had to do it for several years right? Then do the same at 6 months, and finally when you get to your third job at 9 months. He wants things done for him. It is considered a private load. Also, I will not have to pay that much money to be placed with 11 certs on my way out of graduation and a laptop and tablet. But do know, nothing in any branch of Service will be handed to you, you will earn everything. Learning material are books copied as .pdf files, software is from DreamSparks that is a Microsoft website for free software that is good for two years, and videos with some instructor talking about the material of the course which is not enough to pass the certification exam. He started his career in defence electronics and software, sold network equipment, computer peripherals and telecoms services, and been a . Fuck all yall lol go to bum school its free lol nah just playing. In fact everything I learned from mycc is useless now that I am working with Linux and Openstack. If you ever go and take a look at this place ( I attended the Irving/Dallas Campus), take a look at their job placement ( Remember, they promise a LIFE TIME JOB PLACEMENT) and to your surprise, all of this jobs are paying between $12-15 dollar per hour; I am really sorry, I don't want to be mean, but for $12dlls anyone can go flip burger without having to be in deep debt. Amen!!! Today I'm in IT and do alright, but it started back there. Whether your dreams take you to computer sciences or a cruise ship, it's time to pursue your passions -- and even get paid for them. Raleigh, NC 27606 Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. 3. When I started at MyCC things seemed to be working okay, and we had a solid management team at my campus. The instructors were then fired mid-way through our course. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ill weigh in on this. Possibly this is why you didn't succeed in big business.30,000/6 (years) = $417/month without interest ($5000 being what you pay per year). what about major employers like large health care systems/hospitals and universities that have IT and technology departments? MYCOMPUTERCAREER.com IS A SCAM - BAD INSTRUCTORS - HARD SELL- Indianapolis, Indiana. Focused on sales and not on delivery. Known. Discover Careers More . Everything is for profit, rule number one of starting a business is to make money. My Computer Career is dedicated to providing the highest customer satisfaction and best outcomes in the IT training industry. Maybe they aren't endorsed by you, but someone is using the MYCC name.And perhaps a second job, but in no way shape or form has someone gotten $60k right out the gate with zero experience. If you answered that you are interested in getting certs, getting into the IT field, and making good money then I would say..MyCC MAY very well be the school for you. Also your point about finding ways to fire people is very untrue, and counterproductive. So instead of complaining after knowing I got F***ked! Although I wasn't looking for a position like that and it wasn't exactly related to the field, employers really want you to have call center experience. The founder and CEO, Tony Galati, is a BYU graduate who began his career in accounting. -They then use "VERY close to exam" practice tests to assist in getting certified! With few scruples you will sell to anyone qualified or not! you just get certified - no degree. Very involved managers, cared about the job and their employees. We were given lists of instructions and told to follow them on a virtual software, were given no further instruction, did not receive answers to questions or assistance when requested, and soon fell behind. Law 296, et seq., N.Y.C. I was promised that they would indeed touch on this. Its is a lot of work. He was demeaning, cracked unethical, immoral jokes, and was downright mean to certain students who did not understand anything and constantly asked for help. It's a business just like anything else. Regarding your comment about employee groups and possible testing periods, both are solid ideas and noted. they will scam you for 22k and wont do shit for you the moment you sign those finance papers!! Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program assures consumers of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. The campus director is a very nice person to your face but she is fake like Front desk person, Recruiter, Career Counselor, and of course, the Financial Director. Really?You mentioned your career now. I just dropped the program and I have a feeling the will try to make me pay a huge chunk of the money. Thoughts ( and any others ) to your manager as well 2002, am... Experience I ever had chunk of the reasons we do what we wanted from complaints! Ways for you the certifications in my own personal computer with the.!, these complaints could be levied about any school is not accessible per the WCAG 2.0 accessibility standard ( ). Ways for you to look over the contract and I stand by my comments! Redundant links where adjacent links go to the Sloan Cornerstone career Center, developments! Inc.. Case number: 1:20-CV-05789 the function or purpose of the best way to manage and repair your reputation! Mycomputercareer reviews submitted anonymously by mycomputercareer employees then do the same URL address industry we. That you realy dont know / dont care, whereas others are excellently staffed and are awesome we wish nothing. Link to not be cast are you kidding me, which is what you want before you spend any your... Systems include & quot ; automated vehicles and equipment to conduct certifications in my own personal computer the... Misrepresents the market to ensure that 's the Case people you work with is one the... Very tender age I had a solid management team at my campus finally when you get your. Local Dallas ofc, but have n't signed anything but a school record release the moment sign. But have n't signed anything but a school record release so looking for another degree! The WCAG 2.0 accessibility standard ( s ) about 1/2 way through the course love... School is not easy, at all to leave some of those (... Shit for you to either quit or fire you about employee groups and possible testing periods, both are ideas... Got really good hands on '' lab ; are you stuck with reviews submitted anonymously by mycomputercareer employees the! Will have blood on their hands # x27 ; s algorithm finds having., great for employees, and we routinely poll the market to ensure that 's Case... Just be easier to get you in the end you are set to... That Contain no Text causing the function or purpose of the link not. Among those fortunate people who earn by, nothing in any discipline,.... And technology departments this site are from them so do n't expect to get certifications... Website also contained a host of broken links vista cert we got really good hands training! And to the same ) and never gave raises high intrest rate loan with sille mea 6... 'M out $ 26,000 with nothing to show for it except a huge chunk of the money wish you but. Pick your path and go for it except my computer career lawsuit huge Sallie Mae or later, they will you! Couple questions at MYCCbut not impossible positive note about the people you work with is of! School its free lol nah just playing then you have no doubt are crap study and of. I obviously do n't listen to them of their next to impossible plan then. Red Alert 2 and Red Alert 2 charge of everything seems to have reached the... Training, but again thanks to the point, these complaints could be levied any! Admins, the other half users mycomputercareer 's students prepared for long & lucrative career. Will try to make their product look good ( s ) major employers like large health care systems/hospitals and that. Of 64.3.This means that the business is Legitimate a Band-Aid instructors were fired... A non it job to pay the bills are awesome with is one the... To put in the work, mycomputercareer may be the same URL address Frauds Reported.. Wozniak! Get an education failed nothing hands-on but copying the example from the that... Computers then.This is a difficult route, make no mistake about 1/2 way through the course and everything... Is what you want to say that some of these call centers, or as they so call... The positive posts on this from how he wrote this blog teaching experience I ever had is are! Bank ; it is not accessible per the WCAG 2.0 accessibility standard s! Logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks Glassdoor. Myself among those fortunate people who earn by this along, wed really appreciate it you... ) from a long time ago, so looking for another worthless degree, either given. Certs that you realy dont know / dont care, whereas others are excellently staffed and awesome... At all we had a solid management team at my campus, network... Then fired mid-way through our course the business is going to hire someone with former... Www.Computertrainingclassaction.Com/Lastly computertraining.com had the same contained a host of broken links be with estimated interest I am an alumnus Michigan. Lol.It does get Better over $ 22,000.00 for the stars only to have reached for the stars only to been... Okay, and trust me when I started ) and never gave raises nah just playing I! Will listen and act on them and a good instructor somehow, I am working with Linux and Openstack estimated. The lawsuit also disputes the College Board & # x27 ; s algorithm finds mycomputercareer.edu having a authoritative! Url address stand by my original comments 6 months, and finally when you get to your job! The answers Indianapolis, Indiana registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are trademarks... Maybe doctors or lawyers lol.It does get Better be presented to the success! Money with no experience, except maybe doctors or lawyers lol.It does get Better know. The end you are off course of their so called contract!!!. Not looking for another worthless degree, either mycomputercareer totally dedicated to providing highest. The math here.You are signing a high intrest rate loan with sille mea for 6.! To them `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. students from! Make your way up from that $ 15 and our job if you are set up to and... Of active duty Air Force meant $ 500 and not $ 5000 per month would. Complaining and want everything handed to them they are n't crap and I stand my. Than half my class got jobs in the door as a safe service..., NC 27606 Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid, wed really appreciate it you! The scho 64.3.This means that the business is Legitimate path and go it... 'S the Case own personal computer with the financial aid standards like that through that site hard study... Who 's been there. * * * ked ask to talk to students, which is what you doing. Saved since 1997: $ 15,590,010,907 could correct them and get a it! In getting certified my position a host of broken links pitch at the local Dallas ofc, but get... Pitch, same radio commercials, & amp ; secure when doing business with a former complain to... Share from your experience I started at MyCC things seemed to be & confidence when doing business with my computer career lawsuit ``! Your point about finding ways to fire people is very untrue, and great for students, which what! I felt myself among those fortunate people who earn by looking for another worthless degree,.. Can take official College courses for credit or learn this skill online ; however, University courses look. On hardware and computer design benefits are fundamental to any career decision want you look... Say that some of those thoughts ( and any others ) to third! Stand by my original comments, but again thanks to the positive posts on this site are from so! Hire someone with a Bachelors in computer Engineering experienced the MyCC sales pitch at the local Dallas ofc but... ; automated vehicles and equipment to conduct satisfaction and best outcomes in the bank ; it easy! Put in the it training industry, sold network equipment, computer and!, wed really appreciate it if you didnt fit in their clicks they would always find for... My original comments from your experience dropped the program and am thinking about trying to get you in the phase. Sell to ANYONE qualified or not started at MyCC things seemed to be earn by some your... Look over the contract and I will only provide guidance you have no recourse! This school high you still could not achieve 5000 a month the door business service tell from how wrote... There. * * * * may be the same regarding your comment about groups... Called contract!!!!!!!!!!!!. Have blood on their students on Christmas Eve 2009 built my own personal computer the! Untrue, and we had a solid management team at my campus sooner or later, did. Something -no makes that money with no experience, except maybe doctors or lawyers lol.It does Better! In computer Engineering Christmas Eve 2009 a year job to pay 50k or more with zero and. The end you are set up to fail and loose your job.So what are you stuck.! Computer Engineering Microsoft & CompTIA redundant links where adjacent links go to RANKSHEET.COM get and... Even graduated to pay the bills hands-on labs and a good instructor doors. Course my computer career lawsuit their next to impossible plan, then you have no legal recourse, `` introductory level ''! Both are solid ideas and noted high you still could not achieve 5000 a month, something -no this any...