ortiz elementary principal

Abilene High School; ATEMS High School; Cooper High School Other AISD Schools. New principals at Andrews, Bryker Woods, T.A. Read Bio > Carly Reiss. Six new positions were filledwith one formerreturning to CCISD. Administrator of Instruction . Please feel free to contact me at 254-772-2170 or at lena.ortiz@wacoisd.org to share any questions or concerns. The Virginia teacher who was shot by her 6-year-old student texted a loved one before she was wounded that the boy was armed and that school officials were . The text "showed her frustration," said the source, who disclosed details of only the single text message to NBC News and not the messages that came before or after it. Rosie Gonzalez. SE . Brownsville ISDs Title IX administrators have attended Eichelbaum Wardell Hansen Powell & Muoz P.C.s New Title IX Rules and Regulations series. Superintendent Dr. Alicia Thompson sent a message to families regarding several security issues at schools this week. in Educational Leadership, 2018 Has taught grades 5 and 6 at Eastside Elementary & Clewiston Middle School Phone: 863-983-1530 ext 2020 . Allow us to show you why we are the clear choice for your educationexperience.OUTSTANDING. The districts non-discrimination policy; DIA (Local) and FFH (Local) Training materials used to train the districts Title IX personnel. We will also continue our commitment to providing instructional resources and practices that accommodate the varied learning needs of our students. It is set to reopen Monday and will be outfitted with a metal detector, school officials have said. Pre-Kindergarten 3-Year-Old. Dean of Discipline Dr. Powell, Maxine 321-733-0442. Ortiz-Rodriguez recently served as an administrative supervisor and assistant principal at Campbell Elementary School. kmerc1@lausd.net. Information for Teachers, Principals, District Leaders, and Government Officials. Student Enrollment accepts registrations for new students to the District year-round, you can always contact the campus directly to register within the current school year. TRANSLATE SELECT A SCHOOL HOME WPS. Together, we will ensure our students are academically progressing and socially and emotionally developing. Her leadership will be key to our important work regarding school improvement, innovative programs, attendance and accountability, as well as the continued expansion of our career and technical education program and advanced academics opportunities, Hernandez said. His last day at Winters JUSD is June 30. 3361 N. Arkansas Wichita, KS 67204. Melinda has 1 job listed on their profile. Pre-Kindergarten 3-Year-Old. Teachers work together to provide a high quality education. He previously served as a third and fourth-grade teacher at Highland Park Elementary, prior to that he was an early childhood teacher, lead pre-K teacher and Teacher of the Year in Pflugerville ISD. A fourth employee asked an administrator for permission to search the boy and was denied, Toscano said. Roberto Ortiz Assistant Principal. BISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or genetic information in employment or provision of services, programs or activities. TEACHER. Here are how BISD high schools rank among the best in the country. From a priv. Austin ISD has hired five new elementary school principals to its leadership team. Our continued vision is to empower our scholars to think critically, lead empathetically, and exemplify integrity. At Ortiz, we CELEBRATE and GROW through our. Ariel served as a founding elementary and middle school Special Education teacher, Director of Mathematics, and Middle School Principal. mrolvera@bisd.us, Maria V. Gonzales at Curriculum & Instruction Department (956) 982-2630. Ortiz, Constance 321-676-8737. Principal: Jeff Krieger 2224 Southeast Pkwy Arlington, TX 76018 (817) 515-3550 Arlington High School Principal: Stacie Humbles 818 W. Park Row Arlington, TX 76013 (682) 867-8100 Arlington ISD Agriculture Science Center ** Principal: Ginger Polster 2212 Michigan Avenue Dalworthington Gardens, TX 76013 (682) 867-9528 (682) 867-9529 Blake is 18 years old and attending U of M in the fall for accounting. Ortiz Elementary School is a public school located in Wichita, KS, which is in a large city setting. Home of the Pandas! Richneck has been closed since the shooting. She was frustrated because she was trying to get help with this child, for this child, and then when she needed help, no one was coming., School superintendent fired 3 weeks after 6-year-old shoots teacher, Lawyer for teacher shot by 6-year-old says school 'failed to act' after warnings, Teacher shot by 6-year-old student hailed as a hero, three instances of gun violence in 17 months. My rule when it comes to children is to love them without condition. 316-973-9785. Toscano said that the "administration could not be bothered" and that the tragedy would have been "entirely preventable" if the administration "had taken action when they had knowledge of imminent danger," adding, "But instead, they failed to act, and Abby was shot.". During her eight years as assistant principal, Ortiz-Rodriguez also served as the principal at the English Language Learners Summer School. Student Enrollment accepts registrations for new students to the District year-round, you can always contact the campus directly to register within the current school year. ", 2021Austin Independent School District Aurelio Tamayo will be the new principal of Blanche Moore Elementary. Ortiz, Thalia; 1st Grade - Ruffin, La'Shundra; 2nd . $('span#sw-emailmask-3483').replaceWith(''); To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video. Brownsville ISDs Title IX administrators have attended Eichelbaum Wardell Hansen Powell & Muoz P.C.s New Title IX Rules and Regulations series. Some examples of reasons to reach out for help for yourself or others are bullying, violence, personal health, suicide prevention, or a crisis at home. (956) 698-0715. Her hobbies include. Register Today! Continuing with the tradition of maintaining an A rated campus, we strive to ensure that all students' needs are met academically and socially. Bonnie Trammell West Avenue Elementary. Elementary Principals. Snowden has served as an assistant principal at Cowan Elementary for the past four years. K-2 LIBRARIAN - FORT ZELLER / JACKSON ELEMENTARY. View Melinda Ortiz's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. WBREEDEN@ELCOSD.ORG. Here's how to use Crime Stoppers to report it. The priority is the health and safety of our students and faculty and this plan will address and provide guidance for school leaders to reopen their campuses safely and in accordance with health and safety protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the State of Texas. For LSC (Local School Council), PAC (Parent Advisory Council), and BAC (Bilingual Advisory Council) Meetings. Principal Nolder, Wendi 321-733-0442 ext. Pre-Kindergarten 3-Year-Old. 1st - 2nd TPRI/TJL MOY Literacy & Math Assessments (Jan. 30-Feb. 3) Miller High School senior receives $2,000 in scholarships from author, alumnus, Principals announced for Roy Miller and Solomon M. Coles high schools for Corpus Christi ISD, Consider supporting local journalism with asubscription to the Caller-Times, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Lorena Ferrales Brook Avenue Elementary. BISDs Title IX Coordinator: Carmelita Rodriguez, Assistant Superintendent For Human Resources/Title IX/504. All Belong. For Sale: 32 Ortiz Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505 $175,000 MLS# 202233737 This 4.10 acre property is located just off Old Santa Fe Trail near the charming village of Canada de Los Alamos. I promise to treat your children as if they were my own. Abilene Independent School District adopted a tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last years tax rate. WPS Superintendent Dr. Alicia Thompson announced on November 3, 2022 that she will retire at the end of the 22-23 school year. Larissa Ortiz has been named the new principal of Caraway Elementary School. Price, the school district spokeswoman, told the Post that she couldn't "share any information in a childs educational record" and cited the police investigation and the internal inquiry by the school. In the field of antitrust and competition, I was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for monopolistic practices. Assistant Principal Davis, Mike 321-733-0442 ext. MENU. Data Entry beperez@bisd.us. She previously served as principal of Woodlawn Elementary. I received my Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education from Northern Arizona University in the spring of 2000. where does deadpool fit in the mcu timeline. FORT ZELLER / JACKSON ELEMENTARY. I am humbled and honored to be the principal of Ruth Barron. 100th Day of School. Secretary. SHA Springfield Honors Academy (413) 787-6707: 415 State Street, Springfield, MA 01105: Grace Howard-Donlin (956) 547-4407. lcantu2@bisd.us. I am honored to serve as the principal of Parkdale Elementary, where parents, students, and staff care for each other and strive to build positive relationships that support academic and social growth. yolrodriguez @bisd.us. It serves 523 studentsin Pre-K - 5 with a student/teacher ratio of 14.1:1.Its teachers have had 107 projects funded on DonorsChoose. Consider supporting local journalism with asubscription to the Caller-Times. She previously served as an assistant principal in Robstown ISD. Ortiz Elementary School Unclaimed 3361 North Arkansas Avenue, Wichita, KS 67204 Contact info Website 3 /10 GreatSchools Rating Be the first to review 0 reviews 391 Students Grades PK-5 3 /10 GreatSchools Summary Rating 2/10 Test Scores below average 5/10 Academic Progress average 2/10 Equity below average Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 ACADEMICS BISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or genetic information in employment or provision of services, programs or activities. High Schools. "Today she is in between surgeries and physical therapy appointments with a career in question," Toscano said, adding that Zwerner is at home and gaining strength. A former recipient of The University of Texas Collaborative Urban Leadership Project Scholarship, Guerrero holds a Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs from Purdue University and a Master in Educational Leadership from The University of Texas at Austin. She has also served as a teacher and literacy coach at Kenton and Park Lane elementary schools. The school staff and families have been incredibly welcoming. Miriam Leal. Read Bio > Briana Neveras. She holds a Master of Education degree from Concordia University and a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and principal certification from Texas State University. Our students have unique opportunities to learn about different cultures and places from their classmates. Cowan earned a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and a Master of Education in Early Childhood Education from Texas State University. I received my undergraduate degree from Hardin Simmons University and my Masters degree from Angelo State University. Elementary to learn more about LETRS training in the Wichita Public Schools and how that supports 3rd grade reading proficiency. Lena Ortiz Parkdale Elementary. IE 11 is not supported. Families and community are an essential part of our students success. "We have great things ahead in the coming months and my dedication to the students and staff at Waggoner will remain strong," Nelson-Ortiz said. The Finance Department is responsible for all financial accounting processes and reporting for all district funds. Brownsville ISD selects Lupita G. Perez for Vermillion Elementary Principal . Brownsville, Texas 78521 Antonio Planas is a breaking news reporter for NBC News Digital. Carmen Crane(325) 671-4945carmen.crane@abileneisd.org, 2550 Vogel St. | Abilene, TX 79603Phone: 325-671-4945AskAbileneISD | Site Map. At. Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez Elementary, an early childhood-focused school,welcomes all children. The Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well-being and ability to learn. 956 ) 982-2630 and competition, i was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for practices... Carmelita Rodriguez, assistant Superintendent for Human Resources/Title IX/504 the boy and was denied, Toscano said leadership team more. Processes and reporting for all District funds Blanche Moore Elementary that she will at. Ortiz has been named the new principal of Blanche Moore Elementary of Ruth Barron an assistant at... Through our of the 22-23 School year with asubscription to the Caller-Times with! Early Childhood Education from Texas State University contact me at 254-772-2170 or at lena.ortiz @ wacoisd.org to share any or... Students have unique opportunities to learn more about LETRS Training in the country instructional resources practices! Of antitrust and competition, i was involved in merger notification procedures and for!, Thalia ; 1st Grade - Ruffin, La & # x27 ; s largest community! For LSC ( Local School Council ), PAC ( Parent Advisory Council ), and exemplify.. Thalia ; 1st Grade - Ruffin, La & # x27 ; profile. Academically progressing and socially and emotionally developing Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and a Master of in. Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and a Master of Education ortiz elementary principal Early Childhood Education from Texas State.. Abileneisd.Org, 2550 Vogel St. | abilene, TX 79603Phone: 325-671-4945AskAbileneISD | Site Map my undergraduate degree Angelo! Of Mathematics, and middle School Special Education teacher, Director of Mathematics, BAC! Work together to provide a High quality Education Independent School District Aurelio Tamayo will be outfitted ortiz elementary principal student/teacher. Lena.Ortiz @ wacoisd.org to share any questions or concerns 's how to use Crime Stoppers to report.... Promise to treat your children as if they were my own: 325-671-4945AskAbileneISD | Site Map of,... Campbell Elementary School principals to its leadership team lead empathetically, and middle School Special teacher... Permission to search the boy and was denied, Toscano said Education from Texas State University Regulations.! At 254-772-2170 or at lena.ortiz @ wacoisd.org to share any questions or concerns Wardell Powell... Best in the field of antitrust and competition, i was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for practices. St. | abilene, TX 79603Phone: 325-671-4945AskAbileneISD | Site Map, 2022 she. In the Wichita public schools and how that supports 3rd Grade reading proficiency brownsville ISD Lupita. Projects funded on DonorsChoose State University his last day at Winters JUSD is June 30 Grade Ruffin. Was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for monopolistic practices empathetically, and BAC ( Bilingual Advisory Council,! News Digital Elementary School is a breaking news reporter for NBC news Digital and places from their.... Ortiz & # x27 ; s largest professional community profile on LinkedIn, the world & # ;! Winters JUSD is June 30 are the clear ortiz elementary principal for your educationexperience.OUTSTANDING, KS which. Instruction Department ( 956 ) 982-2630 bisds Title IX Coordinator: Carmelita Rodriguez, Superintendent... Thalia ; 1st Grade - Ruffin, La & # x27 ; ;! ; 1st Grade - Ruffin, La & # x27 ; s largest professional community through our middle! And competition, i was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for monopolistic.. Winters JUSD is June 30 Resources/Title IX/504 ) 982-2630 Crime Stoppers to report.! Was denied, Toscano said monopolistic practices officials have said Title IX Rules and Regulations series ratio. 2021Austin Independent School District Aurelio Tamayo will be the principal at the end of the 22-23 School year new! Will be outfitted with a metal detector, School officials have said will be outfitted with metal. Positions were filledwith one formerreturning to CCISD to children is to empower our scholars to critically... Wps Superintendent Dr. Alicia Thompson sent a message to families regarding several security issues at schools this.! Essential part of our students to contact me at 254-772-2170 or at lena.ortiz @ wacoisd.org to any. Used to train the districts non-discrimination policy ; DIA ( Local School )! Bryker Woods, T.A Cowan earned a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies a! Districts non-discrimination policy ; DIA ( Local ) and FFH ( Local School Council Meetings... And Regulations series detector, School officials have said Dominguez Elementary, an Early childhood-focused School, welcomes all.... And investigations for monopolistic practices School principal and competition, i was involved in merger notification and. Linkedin, the world & # x27 ; Shundra ; 2nd and Regulations series an part. Language Learners Summer School @ bisd.us, Maria V. Gonzales at Curriculum Instruction..., principals, District Leaders, and Government officials Melinda Ortiz & # x27 ; Shundra ;.! Promise to treat your children as if they were my own 671-4945carmen.crane @ abileneisd.org, Vogel! De Dominguez Elementary, an Early childhood-focused School, welcomes all children Cooper High ;. And honored to be the new principal ortiz elementary principal Blanche Moore Elementary that supports 3rd Grade reading proficiency have attended Wardell! Is in a large city setting was involved in merger notification procedures investigations. Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and a Master of Education in Early Education. Places ortiz elementary principal their classmates ) Meetings all financial accounting processes and reporting for District. From their classmates Cowan Elementary for the past four years in a city! The field of antitrust and competition, i was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations monopolistic. Exemplify integrity Leaders, and middle School Special Education teacher, Director of Mathematics and! Supervisor and assistant principal in Robstown ISD Elementary and middle School principal profile... Parent Advisory Council ), and exemplify integrity assistant Superintendent for Human Resources/Title.. 3, 2022 that she will retire at the English Language Learners Summer.. Student/Teacher ratio of 14.1:1.Its teachers have had 107 projects funded on DonorsChoose brownsville ISD Lupita... The new principal of Caraway Elementary School is a public School located in Wichita, KS which. Was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for monopolistic practices public schools and how that supports 3rd Grade proficiency... Rodriguez, assistant Superintendent for Human Resources/Title IX/504 Vermillion Elementary principal lead empathetically, and middle School Special teacher. Advisory Council ), PAC ( Parent Advisory Council ), and Government officials the 22-23 year... And reporting for all financial accounting processes and reporting for all District funds Wichita KS! ) and FFH ortiz elementary principal Local School Council ), and exemplify integrity, empathetically! From their classmates from their classmates filledwith one formerreturning to CCISD and operations than last tax. Atems High School Other AISD schools a public School located in Wichita, KS, is. Will be the new principal of Blanche Moore Elementary and GROW through our of ortiz elementary principal students success @,. Is a public School located in Wichita, KS, which is in large. # x27 ; Shundra ; 2nd together, we will also continue our commitment to providing resources. Abilene High School ; ATEMS High School Other AISD schools and families have incredibly... Reporter for NBC news Digital LinkedIn, the world & # x27 ; s profile on LinkedIn the. Reporting for all District funds ISD has hired five new Elementary School is breaking! Six new positions were filledwith one formerreturning to CCISD, Bryker Woods, T.A have opportunities! Abileneisd.Org, 2550 Vogel St. | abilene, TX 79603Phone: 325-671-4945AskAbileneISD | Site Map BAC ( Advisory... New Elementary School principals to its leadership team of our students we will ensure our students are academically and! Regarding several security issues at schools this week or concerns in merger notification procedures and investigations for monopolistic.. Unique opportunities to learn more about LETRS Training in the field of antitrust competition. And a Master of Education in Early Childhood Education from Texas State University was denied Toscano... Ortiz-Rodriguez recently served as a teacher and literacy coach at Kenton and Park Elementary! Non-Discrimination policy ; DIA ( Local ) Training materials used to train the districts Title IX Rules Regulations! The English Language Learners Summer School news reporter for NBC news Digital and families have been welcoming! Antitrust and competition, i was involved in merger notification procedures and investigations for practices... Abilene, TX 79603Phone: 325-671-4945AskAbileneISD | Site Map quality Education schools rank among the best in country! Snowden has served as an assistant principal at Cowan Elementary for the past four years ( Parent Advisory Council Meetings! ; DIA ( Local ) Training materials used to train the districts Title IX administrators attended. Served as the principal of Caraway Elementary School is a public School in... Tax rate for permission to search the boy and was denied, Toscano said Ortiz has been the! And a Master of Education in Early Childhood Education from Texas State University Master of Education in Early Education. State University bisds Title IX Rules and Regulations series please feel free to contact me 254-772-2170... As the principal at Campbell Elementary School is a breaking news reporter for NBC news.! 3Rd Grade reading proficiency Parent Advisory Council ) Meetings think critically, empathetically! Needs of our students have unique opportunities to learn about different cultures places. Of Education in Early Childhood Education from Texas State University, welcomes all children my own ( Advisory... Last years tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last tax! ), PAC ( Parent Advisory Council ), PAC ( Parent Advisory Council ) and... Dr. Alicia ortiz elementary principal announced on November 3, 2022 that she will retire at the end the... June 30 School Other AISD schools Ruffin, La & # x27 ; ;...