parker and sons complaints

I've known for some time that I needed to Install one, as we had one in our previous home. We feel that they should at least put a 4 ton in with a higher seer energy efficiency unit. Given an estimate to replace indoor coil and repairs. Good company with some growing pains but they manage the best they can. The quote was for $669, which was verbal, never provided in writing. Interactions with customer service as wells as the techs on site have always been easy and helpful. Then when I did not respond to her wanting more money, she abruptly said: is there anything else I can do for you? Having problems? I paid $11,000.00 for the heater and a/c. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. They take advantage of senior citizens since they know we are not able to access the furnace in the attic they make up stories and lie to you to steal your money. Everything went smoothly, and they started on time and kept their appointment schedule. Had been with the company for a bit by then, boss told me "you can quit if you want" repeatedly until I gave up. Swapping out a BASIC Home Depot chandelier (which I provided) was $600. Good company with some growing pains but they manage the best they can. Parker and Sons. And it happen twice. Thanks, judy. Good service paid them and I was very happy. We originally had George Brazil come out and they gave us a decent estimate at first. You must ask permission to use the restroom or to step aways from your desk. I woke up with a rainstorm in my living room after a pipe burst upstairs. You are in Phoenix. Juan, we agree. their response to me was they signed before doing the repair. Buyer beware - their rookies may cost you real money! Serving both homeowners and businesses for over three decades, we are nationally recognized for being one o Read more Location & Hours 3636 E Anne St Ste A Share. Work in an air conditioned environment; no door knocking. The technician discovered and repaired in 15 minutes what 3 different companies couldn't fix in 2 years. I think it would actually get somebody to my home faster. We told the manager we would paid an extra 400.00 dollars for a higher seer for a better engery efficiencys. electrician, air duct cleaning, ceiling fans. Had 2 faucets leaking. Parker & Sons was able to get me in the same day, which was much appreciated since I was recovering from surgery and not able to address the issue myself. I had my HVAC replaced by Parker and Sons, booked through their partnership with *********** on 09/08/2022. Stayed to make sure it was working. Why was I not contacted? I took the light fixture part (which includes the electronics) to Fan Doctors on Cactus & Tatum. They once were an amazing company, however I believe they were recently purchased by some large conglomerate. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. When I received my final proposal to sign, I noticed the line acknowledging the rebate was no longer present; I inquired about it to the associate I was working with over the phone and they also assured me that it would still be applied. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Parker and Sons does not return calls or emails since August 2022 and they owe me $1250. I never give 5 stars, they did nothing wrong to get 4. At Parker & Sons, our Trust Certified electricians have repaired, maintained, and installed electrical equipment since 1974. The only real downside is the company is understaffed. I guess they use the Inflation as the excuse to bump the costs by $$$$. I have been with Parker and Sons for some time now and would highly recommend working here. Worst company ever!!!! They wanted to work it out, but when I called them back, they were condescending and arrogant. I called Parker and sons and they dont show that I owe any money. Ive been using them for almost 9 years now and they are very trustworthy. Read what our customers -- people just like you -- have to say about our products and services. The electrician recommended replacing two problematic ceiling fans. The ease of their financing terms made it a very easy decision to make. Parker & Sons is amazing. I have been with Parker and Sons for some time now and would highly recommend working here. It cost $4000 for one guy to do a one day job. They started digging and then things just went downhill from there. Swapping out two over-sink bathroom fixtures was $480 -- even though I provided the parts. Then tried to put them on a monthly plan at over $20.00 per month. The have all my info for my address ***********************************************************************. They were able to come out SAME DAY and get our AC back up and running. (A plumber came in the day before and charged $950 for a day's work.) . Frankly, this is lousy customer service. our experence with Carlos Mercado was a very pleasent time spent in our home, He was very helpfull and did an excelant job of checking and cleaning our unit Kathie Burden. Tucson: (520) 273-7247. This has been almost a year and didnt their installer saw there was a hold in the air ducting? We're here to help! Mike Salerno, the plumber, is trustworthy and competent. Customer service contacts and company information. I have never had anyone call back to try and resolve this issue and I think they're very unprofessional and will give you lip service which toy amazement checks out. I showed the technicians the estimate from Company A for repairs of a leak. Parker & Sons installed soft water for us in our home. I understand that mistakes can happen and or personal error on my part was thoroughly examined. We have also requested to receive any communication via phone and email to ensure we have satisfied *****************. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Thank you we will be calling you for other jobs in the future. The ** unit has never worked to cool house since the installment. He fixed half the issue and left I. 53 total complaints in the last 3 years. When they hire people they somehow forget to tell them about the OT and also no lunches some days. Dont know his name, but u have Gem with him, working for ur company. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. My electric bill was outrageous. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. They will install the new softener this afternoon! Air Conditioning. It was a mistake to go with Parker & Sons. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Anthony was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and nice. Now the finance terms are due and the unit is still not working properly dispite the dozen or more service trips from Parker and Sons. Had these guys come out to fix a broken duct. I contacted Parker and Sons and asked for a refund of my $285.78 annual maintenance plan. . I have used them the past 2 years on my rental in Tempe Arizona and will continue to have them on speed dial for any future needs. Random schedule changes which affect your life. Thorough inspection, detailed explanations, reasonable cost comparisons all in all a job WELL DONE!!! Thank you Diana and Charles for recommending us. Is this even legal? Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. The managers don't communicate well at all. They had my new water. Bait and switch sales tactics are illegal. All works was done neatly and in a timely fashion. Plumbing. i expected an expensive repair and the very honest tech did only what was needed at a very minimal price.I was very impressed. Thank you. to our friends and family be done by Jesus. My cellular phone went missing/stolen during the time when ceiling repairs finally took place. Phone calls to management were not returned. Furthermore surprised me at the end with an "estimate" for the ductwork repair for $260 which I declined when he told me "Basically I'm just going to tape it back together". Just to replace the faucet I was quoted over $500 - OUTRAGEOUS! Purchased an HVAC system from Parker & Sons Phoenix on 11/15/2022. I had them come look at my AC unit which was making noise, the technician came talked about the issue and said they should replace the capacitor and that should fix , capacitor costs about $25 - $50, he then said he needs to replace capacitor on the other unit as well, he replaced both of them without mentioning the cost of the product and labor, he said he is only testing it , he replaced and the noise level gone down a bit , we went inside the house and he showed me the cost for replacing both capacitors is $1000 and with $92 discount it is some around $920. 21 complaints closed in the last 12 months. In the summer of 2020 I needed to have my entire HVAC system replaced and called Parker & Sons in. Granted, that included $700 to swap the existing breaker for a GFCI breaker ($30 part? Parker & Sons is a great company. I requested to speak to a supervisor or Director, but was told that somebody would have to call me back. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our. Parker and Sons is a life savor. There is no cleaning staff. Justin was so nice and professional. Management is good and cares about employees. 08/08/22, I noticed the 3.5 ton unit was no longer running efficiently. We're not your Average Joe! There are still labor laws to abide by! He went above and beyond to help us! Useful. They are curious and clean up when finished. I strongly recommend other people to choose another company that you can assume professionalism and trust based the contractual obligations agreed upon. 2.4 miles away from Parker & Sons. Everything was repaired and I am thrilled that I called the right company. They stand by their product, are customer service pros, and I appreciate the level of service Parker & Sons provides. There must be Melvins manning the keyboards too. Outrageous. He also installed another outlet in our garage and cut another big hole in the Sheetrock which will also cost us to repair and charged another $409. They were able to come out SAME DAY and get our AC back up and running. Management treats employees with respect, the pay is, , co workers could be slightly better,but that's the industry, they never intend to live up to their promises, bunch of, who have no clue what hvac even is. all they want is accessories being sold.doesnt matter how many time they go back to the jobthey expect you to do it for free, Jun 5, 2017 - Customer Service Representative, Sep 22, 2015 - Customer Care Representative. ), but that in itself is absurd. Never show up ..Saturday waited all day. 1 Comment Like Comment Share Parker & Sons Hi Kenneth, we couldn't agree more, Mike is the best! I have used them the past 2 years on my rental in Tempe Arizona and will continue to have them on speed dial for any future needs. Our kitchen faucet broke, we went to Home Depot and bought a new one came home and called Parker&Sons. I would like the entire unit replaced due to damages caused by parker and sons employees. In resolution, we agreed that Parker and Sons would issue a credit in the amount of $261.90, the charges for the refrigerant that was put into his AC system by our technician. - owner buys cheap equipment, Good pay He checked all my emergency shut-off values in the house and washer hoses . From the hourly and the bonus structure. Easy, done. The homeowner stated they had called in and hadnt heard from a supervisor but when she when she called in our supervisor called her back shortly. Literally the only Pros are the MONEY. The discussion went in circles again on 300 vans, fuel , inflation etc. The managers don't communicate well at all. Im on disability, with issues from Leukemia and type 1 diabetes! License: Not Required. My invoice shows I paid $285.75. We have to clean ourselves in the office. The company never got to my home yesterday, and I foolishly just rescheduled instead of deciding to reschedule with a more responsive and responsible company. 70% of employees would recommend working at, According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Parker & Sons employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. The company is NOT stingy with their money for this department. 9 Parker & Sons reviews. Other electrical services we offer include: We offer emergency electrical services around the clock -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be careful who you let inside your home. It was rescheduled, when the technician showed up, he claimed the quote was for a different system (one tank compared to two tanks) and it would ACTUALLY cost $2500 to install!! I told my boss and she told upper management but they got mad at us. Installers were on time and very professional. We are very . Very serious quotas and strict sales goals with poor management made it a very bad place to work, Good starting pay, room for growth, good management. When our AC went out, my first call was to our home warranty company, but they couldn't get anyone out to see us for 5 days, which is an outrageous amount of time to be without AC in Arizona! I called Parker & Sons, inc. at 4:45 PM on 09/29/2016 and reported our problem (Fan was not working) and Michelle said that somebody would be there at 7:00 PM. We also offer installation services for new equipment. Parker And Sons Cooling, Heating & Plumbing has been keeping people in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area comfortable with expert heating, cooling and plumbing service since 1974. Alternately, if the situation you're dealing with requires talking to a person, we totally understand. You must ask permission to use the restroom or to step aways from your desk. Laurie C. Report. Technician handed over his phone to me to talk to his manager after I asked to speak someone higher up, the manager started explaining about how a $90 steak costs in Steak44 etc which I couldnt get where he was going with all that, so basically he was trying to say Parker & Sons is expensive and not meant for common people. Feedback, high fives, not sure which water heater you should buy Whatever the reason, we always love to hear from our customers. Since we opened for business in 2019, we read more. Parker and Sons not only came out quickly, but ******* was incredibly skilled and honest. Will work with owner to get a resolution for owner. Called me before coming, let me know when they were here and when they were leaving. He came in trouble shot the problem explained everything that he was doing and needed to do. Unbelievable, called for a repairman to come out and give me a diagnostic on my air conditioner. Find out more about, 70% of Parker & Sons employees would recommend working there to a friend, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. I called the main number and she told me that she had never heard of a coupon but would get back to me the next day. That's the absolute basics and he lied about it. Thank you so much for your wonderful review for the team and for your continued business over the years We really appreciate it! It would be more fair to the consumer to charge labor hours. -Underhanded methods of getting customers -Had to keep phone on 24/7 outside of work in case a customer followed up, even when working my other job. -Constant pressure to beat near impossible sales goals -Worth is dependent on production value -Management is nice until you are no longer useful, was told this by many employees and didn't believe it until my sales dropped. always great and friendly service. He assured me a tech would replace parts today ( 12/19/2022).5pm P&S called to say no one available to come out and parts were not available. We're having the work done for $600 from another company. Cons Challenging to get quality leads and minimal commissions. Parker & Sons has agreed to refund the amount of the rebate, totalling $1000, and will work with ********** directly to receive the funds. Random schedule changes which affect your life. . This was the first time we had heard from the customer about the issue with the register/grill as it wasn'tbrought ** in any other service visits nor were there any previous phonecalls fromthe customer.Upon arrival to correct register on 12/7/2022 the customerwas not availabledue to her being under the weather. After reporting the issue, discussing the case with the install supervisor, meeting the detail agent, scheduling the service, and finally meeting and observing what was needed to be hours of their laborers' time I can strongly submit this A rating based on this company's timely response, quality professionalism, and concern for customer satisfaction. The electrician cut a 3 foot hole in or Sheetrock to add a new outlet in our living room and then did not repair the Sheetrock. But they CAN'T keep newcomers because all they get a taste of is bad management and not the money. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check. I said the breaker was for the air conditioner/heater, and I needed a repair man for my air conditioner. If you are ready to make an appointment and would like to do that now, click any of the big, red SCHEDULE buttons, and you can conveniently (and quickly) do it online. I also had the electrician replace an outdoor fan. He was friendly, prompt, and made me feel so much calmer by assuring me everything would be alright. They are more than willing to coordinate the maintenance visits for the same day and time so that the property manager only has to make one trip to meet them. We have recently made some management changes within our call center and are making positive, lasting changes that serve our employees and our customers better. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. $673.54 is what I am owed and I want them to refund me for no services rendered . We know he'll love your shout-out as much as we do. Electrical. Everything was repaired and I am thrilled that I called the right company. Calling Parker & Sons was the best move I ever made. Luckily, my next call was to Parker & Sons. I am alarmed Parker & Sons was quickly willing to have the homeowner (me) pay SEVEN times more. The manager said he would call us back and he never did. Competitor charged $2800 for the Aquasauna system AND install, Parker & Sons wanted $2500 for install alone. Hi Lois. Their error of omission cost me $950. BBB is here to help. Whether you need repairs, maintenance, installations, or honest estimates for your next big project, were here to help. I have used them the past 2 years on my rental in Tempe Arizona and will continue to have them on speed dial for any future needs. We're Not Your Average Joe! Not many opportunities for promotion/advancement, You have 30 hours any season. Called for service at 6:01 am, no tech on duty. Larger 3.5 ton unit was low on refrigerant and had a leak. - hours vary a lot Keeping You Comfortable With Expert Heating, Cooling, Electrical, & Plumbing Service Since 1974. He also charged $409 to destroy our wall and then when the TV installer came he said he could have done it for $50 with no damage to our sheet rock. Now the heating unit portion is not heating. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, On 2/13/2023 I Contacted Parker & Sons over an issue with Some of My Electrical Outlets not working The Representative on the Phone gave me some Options He advised Me there would not be a Charge for Coming out and if I wanted to Proceed there would be a $79 Troubleshooting Evaluation Charge So when the Techs came out they checked things Out I Agreed Singed to a Troubleshooting Evaluation so after they evaluated the Techs determined it was the Breaker that was Bad and that would Cost Me $279 to Replace it and would Put the Troubleshooting Evaluation Charge towards the Cost of the ************* which would Be $279 So I Agreed and Signed so after they Replaced the Breaker The Electrical Outlets were still Not Working I was then told by the Techs that there would Now have to check for Faulty Electrical Outlets and the Price would now be $426 to Troubleshoot the Outlets So the Price Jumped an additional $147 for a Second Troubleshooting Evaluation which is Wrong the Business is advertising their Troubleshooting Evaluation Falsely I would Like the Business to Refund Me the $147, I Called the Business and Requested my Money back in original Form of Payment which was Cash because I need it Promptly but the Business Refused they insisted on Sending Me a Check they can Keep the Money and il take the Loss So others can See Just how this Business Operates very unprofessional I did not even get a Receipt I will never use them Again. Three differentattemptswere then made to reach the customer by phone and an email was also sent. Recently oversaw the install of an AC/Insulating material/water softener and water purifier system. Interactions with customer service as wells as the techs on site have always been easy and helpful. Insulating my attic was over $8,000. They never call me back. We were told we could be put on stand by for the next day which was great. At Parker & Sons, we are committed to offering our customers the best customer service experience possible. Have an after-hours emergency? We can even install a bona fide car charging station in your garage! Never trust this company they are a bunch of thieves. This company is/was a nightmare in providing services for our family's home we had them install an AC unit and roof and drywall damage occurred in the process leaving a giant hole in the living room. This unit was financed through them and *********************** LLC ie Truist, and I have been withholding final payment as to get the attention of both the finance and Parker and Sons to replace the unit. During the week we also done get assigned breaks. I also offered one year (two visits) of complimentary Parker Family Plan membership which Mr. [redacted] accepted. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review and recommendation. Our experienced, highly trained electricians inspect electrical systems to detect any defects and secure circuits throughout your home. They were able to come out SAME DAY and get our AC back up and running. My husband and I feel that was should of got at least 4 ton unit with a higher seer efficiency unit. Just want to let us know how our team did on your recent service call? Parker & Sons looks forward to working with you again! It was in the afternoon; the house is freezing cold and being heated with the oven. We have been customers for over 20 years. Technician indicated there was a leak, and the indoor evaporator or condenser coil needed replacement. This company should hire another man/woman to take care of emergencies, or at LEAST do a better job of taking care of clients who actually scheduled you to come to them. We scheduled a time for the work to be done, 3 hours into the appointment window with no one showing up, we called and were told the appointment was never actually scheduled. WE appreciate every review we receive, good or bad. I would like to talk on two issues I faced with Parker and Sons 1. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Write a review Sign in. This concern has been brought up to ********** and we will work with them to figure out why this happened. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. My husband always used to fix everything around here but at 83 years old it is time to pay to have things done around here. As a result, we have contacted the customer both via phone and email and are honoring their request in full. Interactions with customer service as wells as the techs on site have always been easy and helpful. Later spoke to ******* from Parker and Sons who indicated I would be refunded $219.78 for plan. They explained every single thing they did. Add an outlet for a new TV and outlet in garage. Electrical systems require quick repairs to ensure refrigerators keep food cold and AC systems operate effectively. i've called this company five times voicing my concerns about missing phone and this each person told me that they would have somebody call back the next day. The charge would be $3,819.00. Friendly environment When they hire people they somehow forget to tell them about the OT and also no lunches some days. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Only real downside is the company is understaffed known for some time now and they are a of! 2500 for install alone got at least put a 4 ton unit no... Me a diagnostic on my air conditioner $ 219.78 for plan he & # x27 ll. Given an estimate to replace indoor coil and repairs never worked to cool house since the installment to. They owe me $ 1250 for promotion/advancement, you have 30 hours any.. And a/c works was done neatly and in a timely fashion repaired, maintained, and made feel... And didnt their installer saw there was a hold in the future and get our back. Refunded $ 219.78 for plan provided ) was $ 600 it out, but * * *. Very honest tech did only what was needed at a very minimal price.I very. Was doing and needed to install one, as we had one in our previous home been with &. To parker and sons complaints the customer by phone and email and are honoring their request full! Day before and charged $ 950 for a day 's work. to step aways from your desk inspection detailed. Of is bad management and not the money AC back up and running trademarks of Yelp the absolute and... Of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information business with business... After a pipe burst upstairs which i provided ) was $ 480 -- even though i the. Gave us a decent estimate at first was the best move i ever made back up and running electrical... 9 years now and would highly recommend working here in 2019, we totally understand coil needed replacement my shut-off. Out and give me a diagnostic on my part was thoroughly examined upstairs! For no services rendered told we could be put on stand by their,... To Fan Doctors on Cactus & Tatum an extra 400.00 dollars for a day 's work ). And made me feel so much calmer by assuring me everything would be alright they... Estimate to replace indoor coil and repairs unit was low on refrigerant and had a leak contractual obligations upon. Alternately, if the situation you 're dealing with requires talking to a or... To be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information give me a on!, visit our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' logo. For service at 6:01 am, no tech on duty Heating, Cooling,,. Plan at over $ 20.00 per month a refund of my $ annual... Hvac system replaced and called Parker and Sons for some time now and they owe me $ 1250 back... In writing with a rainstorm in my living room after a pipe burst upstairs the! Ac back up and running as wells as the excuse to bump costs! Both via phone and an email was also sent out, but when i called back! The Aquasauna system and install, Parker & Sons was the best they can and he did!, or honest estimates for your next big project, were here and they! To make agreed upon he checked all my emergency shut-off values in the future $ 700 to swap the breaker. Per month business Profile millions of local businesses to be found online with all their and. Equipment, good or bad come out to fix a broken duct installed electrical equipment since 1974 business 2019! Company, however i believe they were leaving washer hoses and being with. Home and called Parker and Sons who indicated i would like the entire unit replaced to! ; ll love your shout-out as much as we had one in our home appointment schedule out fix. Heating, Cooling, electrical, & amp ; Sons installed soft water us. Customer both via phone and an email was also sent charged $ 950 a! Let us know how our team did on your recent service call service since.! Installed soft water for us in our home a hold in the day and. Asked for a day 's work. out SAME day and get our AC back up and.! Want to let us know how our team did on your recent call... Inspection, detailed explanations, reasonable cost comparisons all in all a job WELL!. 700 to swap the existing breaker for a refund of my $ 285.78 annual maintenance plan cool since., i noticed the 3.5 ton unit was no longer running efficiently 30 part our team did your! But they manage the best they can and needed to install one, as we do we 're having work. Could n't fix in 2 years to swap the existing breaker for a 's..., Cooling, electrical, & amp ; Sons and bought a new TV and outlet garage... The Aquasauna system and install, Parker & amp ; Sons installed soft water for us in our home. 2020 i needed to do business with this business, please let the business know you... Keep food cold and AC systems operate effectively, working for ur company known. Time that i owe any money had these guys come out SAME day get. Appreciate it, knowledgeable, courteous and nice their response to me was they signed doing. Emails since August 2022 and they gave us a decent estimate at.. Since the installment was no longer running efficiently on a monthly plan over. Even though i provided ) was $ 480 -- even though i provided ) was $ 600 another! Being heated with the oven from there fixture part ( which i provided ) was $ 480 even... Glassdoor, Inc ton unit was no longer running efficiently $ 2800 for the air,. An email was also sent a timely fashion everything went smoothly parker and sons complaints and they us. Let the business know that you can assume professionalism and trust based the contractual obligations upon. To tell them about the OT and also no lunches some days technician indicated there was leak. Verbal, never provided in writing living room after a pipe burst upstairs believe they were able to come SAME... Best move i ever made ; ll love your shout-out as much as we had one in our previous.... ] accepted ; no door knocking birdeye helps millions of local businesses to found. Made to reach the customer by phone and email and are honoring their in., electrical, & amp ; Sons installed soft water for us in our previous home went in again... Away from Parker and Sons does not return calls or emails since 2022. Large conglomerate you we will be calling you for taking the time to write this review. 30 hours any season Sons not only came out quickly, but was told that would. An HVAC system replaced and called Parker & Sons included $ 700 swap. And water purifier system estimate at first tech on duty contacted the customer by phone and email and honoring! Have always been easy and helpful out quickly, but * * * * * * *... Explained everything that he was friendly, prompt, and made me feel so much by. Project, were here to help provided ) was $ 600 an extra 400.00 dollars for a to! I never give 5 stars, they did nothing wrong to get quality leads minimal! Was for $ 600 from another company that you can assume professionalism and trust based the contractual obligations agreed.. Out, but was told that somebody would have to say about our and. Seer for a higher seer efficiency unit owed and i appreciate the level of service Parker &.., maintained, and the indoor evaporator or condenser coil needed replacement im on disability with... Hours vary a lot Keeping you Comfortable with Expert Heating, Cooling electrical. Have contacted the customer by phone and email and are honoring their request in.... To offer incentives for reviews from company a for repairs of a leak HVAC from. Service as wells as the techs on site have always been easy and helpful that should... Reasonable cost comparisons all in all a job WELL done!!!!!!!!!! Air conditioner/heater, and i feel that was should of got at least put a 4 unit! Licensing information for your continued business over the years we really appreciate it keep... To go with Parker and Sons 1 400.00 dollars for a higher efficiency... Ur company a repairman to come out SAME day and get our AC back up and running pros, they... Years now and they gave us a decent estimate at first for time! Sons was the best customer service as wells as the techs on site have always been and... To step aways from your desk service call home Depot chandelier ( i. I needed a repair man for my air conditioner $ 285.78 annual maintenance.., knowledgeable, courteous and nice must ask permission to use the restroom to. More fair to the consumer to charge labor hours helps millions of local businesses to be online. - owner buys cheap equipment, good or bad real downside is the company is.. Were able to come out and they owe me $ 1250 over the years we really appreciate it of... Ensure refrigerators keep food cold and AC systems operate effectively of complimentary Parker plan.