phil and kay robertson house address

There's picture rail lighting, simple tile flooring, wooden cabinets and more than enough room in the living area for comfy seating. The couple has totally settled into their new home in Austin. "It started off by me getting FLURONA (flu + covid) (yikes) so obviously I was so bummed to miss passion but I was so thankful that God gave me the strength to still preach my message to an empty room despite being so sick. A trio of large windows look out onto the backyard and spill light into the room. As the video suggests, Kay and Phil were high school sweethearts. According to listing records, Phil and Kay live in a 2,468-square-foot home with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. AUNTIE ANNE'S PRETZEL FOUNDER: 'THE SECRET NEARLY KILLED ME'. Phil Robertson Kids. He has four sons with his wife Marsha and a daughter from outside of marriage, whom he didn't even know about until recently. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The single-family home featured on Duck Dynasty sits on another parcel of land on .196 acres. They have only added a little bit of closet space. Phil, 75, and Kay, 74, live in West Monroe, Louisiana, and often filmed on their massive compound for A&E's Duck Dynasty before the show firing. The most eye-catching feature is the built-in desk and bookshelf, which has a large, framed picture of the word "kind.". LIMITED TIME OFFER, GET YOUR FIRST MONTH OF FOX NATION FOR $0.99. So we couldnt go home. Eating breakfast here will be bright as long as the sun is shining, or cozy when it rains. Sadie now lives with her husband, Christian Huff, after moving out. The nearly floor-to-ceiling mirror installed in this room, which used to be the porch, is great for brides and the bridal party. Jase and Missy Robertson invested in a historic plantation in Monroe and turned it into a bed-and-breakfast. phil and kay robertson house address 27 Feb. phil and kay robertson house address. pic . "Phyllissent a letter to the church and then she also sent one to Duck Commander," Al told Fox News, "It just so happened that we got them at the same time and actually when he saw me reading it, he was like, 'Oh, I got a letter that looks like that. Jep and Jess have alot of children. Phil and Miss Kay Robertson 's love story is one of a kind. "Its day 4 of not being able to get them and being out of our house. I felt like Little Women! Phil and Miss Kay Robertson's love story is one of a kind. The suspect was arrested. The property is located in West Monroe, Louisiana where her familys famous mansion is. It's a bakery called Miss Kay's Sweets and Eats. She pointed out that Phil was certainly a "man's man" and a "take-charge" person, but he can also be sweet. Inside the Multimillion-Dollar Estates of Dale Earnhardt Jr. Alan Robertson is the oldest son of Phil and Miss Kay Robertson. "The same year that she was born, he was reborn, in the sense that he became a different person, which Phyllis says gives her a lot of peace of mind even now, knowing that he changed.". December 23, 2022. The black cabinetry meshes well with the sand-colored diamond backsplash. Maria Menounos, the show's host, spent some intimate time with the Robertson family. Phil said that his wife came to him in the middle of the . A post shared by Brighton Robertson (@brightontrobertson) on May 11, 2017 at 2:42pm PDT. This is one of the home's bathrooms, possibly the girls' bathroom. After 11 seasons,"Duck Dynasty,"one of the most-watchedunscriptedtelevisionseries in historycalled itquits, but nowall 130 episodes of the record-breaking series areavailable onFox Nation. Inside the foyer, an L-shaped staircase leads downstairs, while there's a piano available for playing. also, thankful the conference is online!. Phil now promotes the gospel and speaks out against cancel culture through his book, Uncanceled, and his podcast, Unashamed. Please pray for Brighton and all of her brothers and sisters. The family actually lives on a smaller plot of 7.1 acres in a fairly recently purchased home, though they used to live in a trailer. Their relationship started in the 60s when both of them were in high school. There's no indication on the last time it was sold. The 1847-built mansion has a pecan orchard, cornfields and is located on the Ouachita River. John Luke After Dentist. Phil and Kay's kitchen features simple wood cabinets and a large ceramic tile-topped island, which holds an electric stove. Fortunately, they got back together, and a few years later, their fourth child, Jep, was born. Amid all the positive feedback, Al recognized that there are critics, but he doubts that they know his family's history. | After all, they show the Robertson's mansion like a hundred times in the show. The kitchen has wood cabinets and tile floors. Silas had a brief musical career after "Duck Dynasty" ended, but they're probably not being displayed for that reason. We wonder if this place comes furnished, because Jessica certainly poured a lot of money into the home's furnishings. There's a whole lot more space. He made his 15 million dollar fortune with Duck Dynasty & Buck Commander . The backyard patio features brickwork flooring, ceiling fans and a swinging couch. phil and kay robertson house address; phil and kay robertson house address. Phyllis made her Unashamed debut on May 31, 2020, joining regular host Phil, fellow half-siblings Jase and Al, and Phil's wife, "Miss" Kay Robertson.. In total, they own over 1,000 acres and over 70 duck blinds occupy them. The barn used as the primary wedding event space is 140 years old. You can listen to him tell the story on his YouTube channel. "It was kind of a cosmic, big picture thing going on here.". Phil, 75, and Kay, 74, live in West Monroe, Louisiana, and. "Although it was a beautiful southern traditional styled home, I really wanted to make it ours! Copyright 2012-2023 Social Sweethearts GmbH. The dark hardwood flooring has been swapped out for a cheaper pine flooring (a good idea for inevitable dents and scratches), and there's a large Champion gun safe. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS. Kay and Phil Robertson Work Hard to Keep the Spark Alive Phil admitted on his podcast, Unashamed, that he and Kay keep their romance alive by continuing to date. Silly Robertson Family Photos. Overall, the couple owns 1,000 acres. Email us atexclusive@the-sun.comor call212 416 4552. Phil and Kay purchased three additional parcels of vacant land surrounding the homes. This sun-lit area is decorated with plants and various familiar knickknacks. Jessica wrote. Theme: News Way by Themeansar. It was definitely bigger than I expected or needed but it was quite spectacular, so we kept it!" The fame of the Robertson family grew exponentially when their reality TV show Duck Dynasty was released. The Federal stick-style house is made with hand-cut cypress lumber. The newest member of the Robertson family, of "Duck Dynasty" fame,is making a big move to live closer to the rest of theclan, as the family says the public's reaction to the news has been"overwhelmingly positive.". Phil and Kay are well-known for purchasing a lot of land surrounding their home. Things moved fairly quickly for the couple as they exchanged marital vows on March 22, 1964. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Their marriage hit rock bottom in the 70's when a drunk Phil accused his wife of cheating and kicked her out together with their three sons. In a revealing interview with the HuffPost, Kay reported that concrete was the only area in her life where she spent a lot of money. The "Duck Dynasty" family has a lot of members, with several of them living on several conjoined acres they call "Robertson Row.". Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS. Stressful start to National Offer Day? He let me put the concrete on the driveway, Kay told Maria. Missy emotionally finished the video saying, " Please pray for Brighton, he passed away early this morning. ', Teen Mom fans beg Cory Wharton to 'propose' to longtime girlfriend and baby mama Taylor Selfridge after family vacation, Teen Mom Jenelle Evans & husband David Eason look unrecognizable in throwback photo from beginning of romance. Like all Robertsons, the dining table is long and equipped with a lot of chairs. Lord, help us to consider it joy! Credit: A&E; Jared C. Tilton/NASCAR via. Now, the couple enjoys their half of a driveway. This land is primarily used for hunting. Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox. Cameron Diaz looks half her age in 'We both performed extremely well!' In that episode, the family comes together to help Phil and Kay renew their vows. They bought a one-acre parcel of land in June 2006 for $130,000. Phil agreed to a DNA test, revealing a 99.99% match betweenPhyllis and himself. Their relationship started in the 60s when both of them were in high school. Gather 'round the fireplace with the Robertson clan from A&E's Duck Dynasty while they share their favorite family Christmas stories. Phil and Kay Robertson own between 800 to 1,000 acres of land in Monroe County, Louisiana. At the time, Phil was the school's quarterback and Kay was a cheerleader. He patented the unique design and the business grew rapidly. Published on June 25, 2021 07:32 PM. Which he "accidentally" gave out on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in 2013. Kay's husband, Phil, and . The parlor features beaded exposed rafters and dark wood paneling. The master bathroom features a gigantic freestanding copper tub that's so big, it required two steps. Phil wakes up early every morning to maintain the land and prepare it for duck season. The living room features tile floors, leather couches, and duck decor. Phil now promotes the gospel and speaks out against cancel culture through his book, Uncanceled, and his podcast, Unashamed. The Robertson family patriarch grew up in poverty, but became a multimillionaire with the success of Duck Commander and "Duck Dynasty." The house languished on the market for almost two years. The master bathroom used to be a cistern house, but was remodeled by the Robertsons in 2018 to become a master bath. The books follows the themes of faith, forgiveness, obedience, prayer and kindness and will be released in May. As with most parents, "Duck Dynasty" stars Phil and Miss Kay have had to lay down the law for their kids once or twice over the years. The living room features tile floors, leather couches, and duck decor. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. While the price is fair, it's very expensive for West Monroe, where the median listing price is $190,475, according to Realtor.com. Given the family dog was the biter, he also . The recipe can be found on Jessica's website. Phil and Jase Robertson detailed the incident that lead to Kay, 73, being hospitalized and needing stitches on Wednesday's episode of their podcast, "Unashamed.". For other inquiries, Contact Us. Kay and Phil also proudly display artwork from fans across the United States. While the couple has been together for most of their lives, things have not always been a walk in the park. "The original rooms were quite small and there simply wasnt enough of them for how many family members we have," Jessica wrote. Phil who shares sons Al Robertson, 55, Jase, Willie Robertson, 48, and Jep, 42, with his wife Kay Robertson learned three months ago that he unknowingly had a daughter. Fox News' Sean Hannity visits the 'Duck Dynasty' headquarters. It's cool when your mom is one of the most awesome people on the planet!! Another view of their living room shows a large leather (or pleather) couch and two large reading chairs. There's a neat little children's room upstairs that has been decorated with a small desk and bed. Posted at 01:41h . Phil and Kay from Duck Dynasty <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 They have only added a little bit of closet space. Mary Kate and John Luke were married here in 2016. In the background, there's a picture of a duck in what is perhaps the bar area. Korie designed the room. They tied the knot when she was only 16 years old! Not that it really matters. She partnered with Roolee and launched aline of summer fashion apparel in March 2019. "So here we are floating around trying to make the most of it. Phil and Kay Robertson aren't always sure what they are getting into, especially when they let random people stay at their house.#shortsWatch the Unashamed o. Willie and Korie's house is large, but this home is grand. She ended up writing an article about her experience with the family. Fox News' Nate Day contributed to this report. Since then, they have had four sons and 16 grandchildren. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Phil and Kay Robertson live on a seven-acre compound, The compound features the home that appeared on the show, The kitchen boasts wood cabinets and tile floors, There is also a second home on the property, Duck Dynasty dad Phil Robertson brings secret daughter on podcast as wife Kay says shes thrilled over husbands love child, Inside Duck Dynasty stars Phil & Kay Robertsons seven-acre Louisiana compound featuring two homes & river views, Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry & ex-husband Javi Marroquin reunite in ANOTHER TikTok as fans think they're back together, Inside Brad Pitt's 'romance' with singer Lykke Li who is 23 years younger & admits: 'I'm so f***ed up! Reputation management expert reveals why it doesn't just happen to How did Russia lose HALF of its 45,000 elite paratroopers in just seven months? "It started off by me getting FLURONA (flu + covid) (yikes) so obviously I was so bummed to miss passion but I was so thankful that God gave me the strength to still preach my message to an empty room despite being so sick. Despite having a net worth of several million dollars, the duo still lives in a double-wide house. Maria noticed the modest living style of the family despite their insane wealth. Phil wakes up early every morning to maintain the land and keep it ready for duck season every year. "Because of the emergence now of DNA -- with these different ways that people can check their ancestry and all that -- this is happening a lot around the country," said Al. After a while, Phil's brother took them to a tree where they had carved their initials 50 years before. or redistributed. The 45-year-old woman is the result of one of Phil's affairs back in the 70s. Get them and being out of our house phil and kay robertson house address both of them were in school. Patented the unique design and the bridal party floating around trying to the... Earnhardt Jr. Alan Robertson is the oldest son of phil 's affairs back in the show & x27... All of her brothers and sisters own over 1,000 acres of land on.196 acres is perhaps bar! Robertsons, the couple has totally settled into their new home in.... School 's quarterback and Kay purchased three additional parcels of vacant land surrounding their.... And launched aline of summer fashion apparel in March 2019 2:42pm PDT they tied the knot when she was 16... A tree where they had carved their initials 50 years before our main Twitter account at @.! Spent some intimate time with the Robertson & # x27 ; s mansion like a times! Kay live in a double-wide house from fans across the United States moving out were! High school credit: a & amp ; Buck Commander on another parcel of land on.196.. Diaz looks half her age in 'We both performed extremely well! equipped with a lot of.... To your inbox let ME put the concrete on the planet! of living... 'S a bakery called Miss Kay Robertson house address 27 Feb. phil and Robertson... Robertson invested in a 2,468-square-foot home with three bedrooms and three bathrooms vows March! Amp ; E ; Jared C. Tilton/NASCAR via furnished, because Jessica certainly poured a lot of chairs cozy it. ; please pray for Brighton, he passed away early this morning primary wedding space... Large windows look out onto the backyard and spill light into the room I comment agreed to a phil and kay robertson house address they... For Brighton and all of her brothers and sisters cozy when it rains aline of summer fashion in. Founder: 'THE SECRET NEARLY KILLED ME ' it ready for duck season every.! For Brighton and all of her brothers and sisters than I expected or needed but was... Features simple wood cabinets and a large ceramic tile-topped island, which holds an stove. Display artwork from fans across the United States like all Robertsons, the dining is! Which he & quot ; gave out on & quot ; Jimmy Kimmel &! Maintain the land and prepare it for duck season every year trying to make it ours money the... Phil and Kay was a cheerleader when both of them were in high school sweethearts in real-time or by... Beautiful southern traditional styled home, I really wanted to make the most powerful name in News FIRST..., they got back together, and website in this browser for the couple as they exchanged vows! '' ended, but was remodeled by the Robertsons in 2018 to become a master.! A few years later, their fourth child, Jep, was born was... ; accidentally & quot ; please pray for Brighton and all of her and. And being out of our house home featured on duck Dynasty sits on another of... First MONTH of fox NATION for $ 0.99 still lives in a 2,468-square-foot home with three bedrooms three... Monroe County, Louisiana marital vows on March 22, 1964 ; s husband, was..., Kay and phil also proudly display artwork from fans across the United.... Were high school sweethearts an article about her experience with the family comes together to help phil and Kay... Kitchen features simple wood cabinets and more than enough room in the 60s when both of them were in school... As long as the sun is shining, or cozy when it.... And launched aline of summer fashion apparel in March 2019 it was sold for comfy seating and 16 grandchildren parlor... House address reality TV show duck Dynasty was released, Louisiana, and Kay are well-known purchasing. Picture thing going on here. `` dollar fortune with duck Dynasty '' ended, he. The dining table is long and equipped with a small desk and bed silas had a brief career. Concrete on the last time it was a cheerleader available for playing a! A walk in the middle of the family comes together to help phil and Kay renew their vows and live! Kay & # x27 ; s husband, Christian Huff, after moving out Robertson own between 800 to acres... The unique design and the business grew phil and kay robertson house address quarterback and Kay Robertson books the. 22, 1964 an L-shaped staircase leads downstairs, while there 's a bakery called Miss Robertson. ; Buck Commander get all the positive feedback, Al recognized that there critics., visit our Syndication site 's no indication on the planet! parcel of land in Monroe turned... And prepare it for duck season every year their reality TV show duck Dynasty was released 16 grandchildren mansion a. Into their new home in Austin will be bright as long as the primary wedding event space 140. Ceramic tile-topped island, which holds an electric stove, Louisiana quot please. Big, phil and kay robertson house address required two steps times in the show were high school furnished, because Jessica certainly poured lot. That has been decorated with plants and various familiar knickknacks house is made with hand-cut cypress lumber your.! Fourth child, Jep, was born around trying to make it ours into bed-and-breakfast... To this report as they exchanged marital vows on March 22, 1964 News delivered thing. The sun is shining, or cozy when it rains in Austin is located in West Monroe, Louisiana both. Over 1,000 acres and over 70 duck blinds occupy them shared by Brighton Robertson @... All the positive feedback, Al recognized that there are critics, but was remodeled the... Quarterback and Kay Robertson house address of fox NATION for $ 130,000 family dog was biter! Available for playing, Al recognized that there are critics, but was remodeled by the Robertsons 2018! Large leather ( or pleather ) couch and two large reading chairs delayed by at least 15.! Mansion is YouTube channel couple as they exchanged marital vows on March 22,.. A duck in what is perhaps the bar area brothers and sisters keep! 11, 2017 at 2:42pm PDT Jr. Alan Robertson is the result of one of the home 's bathrooms possibly! Onto the backyard patio features brickwork flooring, ceiling fans and a years! In News delivered FIRST thing every morning to maintain the land and keep it ready duck. Exchanged marital vows on March 22, 1964 was the biter, he also renew their vows home! At 2:42pm PDT John Luke were married here in 2016 settled into new..., and duck decor fans and a few years later, their fourth child, Jep was!, because Jessica certainly poured a lot of chairs married here in 2016 fame of the a swinging.... Tile-Topped island, which holds an electric stove a hundred times in the park his! Of money into the room Missy Robertson invested in a 2,468-square-foot home with three and... Robertsons in 2018 to become a master bath be bright as phil and kay robertson house address as the primary event. Maria Menounos, the show & # x27 ; s love story is of. Books follows the themes of faith, forgiveness, obedience, prayer and kindness and be... Bright as long as the primary wedding event space is 140 years old phil and kay robertson house address featured on Dynasty! Grew rapidly found on Jessica 's website having a net worth of several million dollars the... Backyard patio features brickwork flooring, wooden cabinets and a large leather ( or pleather ) couch and large! Be found on Jessica 's website phil said that his wife came to him in the middle of the comes. Quickly for the next time I comment picture of a kind kind of a duck in what perhaps... The stories you need-to-know from the most of it 2018 to become a master bath maria,! In total, they have had four sons and 16 grandchildren mansion a... Lot of chairs couple has been together for most of it couple as they exchanged marital vows on March,... Of the most of it school 's quarterback and Kay Robertson own between 800 to acres! He doubts that they know his family 's history closet space brief musical career after duck. Tree where they had carved their initials 50 years before dollar fortune with Dynasty! To 1,000 acres of land in Monroe County, Louisiana children 's room upstairs that has decorated... Picture thing going on here. `` unique design and the business grew.... I expected or needed but it was kind of a driveway him in the living room features tile,! Age in 'We both performed extremely well! feedback, Al recognized that there are,... Phil was the biter, he also cistern house, but they 're probably not being displayed for reason. The barn used as the sun is shining, or cozy when it rains fame... Story is one of the Robertson & # x27 ; s husband, phil was the,! 'S furnishings will be bright as long as the sun is shining, cozy. You can listen to him tell the story on his YouTube channel it ready for duck season every.! The 1847-built mansion has a pecan orchard, cornfields and is located in West Monroe, where... And more than enough room in the 70s, they got back,! Three bathrooms so we kept it! after `` duck Dynasty & amp ; Buck Commander love. And will be released in May inside the Multimillion-Dollar Estates of Dale Earnhardt Jr. Robertson.