polk county sheriff shooting 68 times

I dont know what Fergusons specific laws are, but there was ceretainly some open carry on display during the initial unrest at night. Good suggestion. A sheriff attributed a suspect's being shot 68 times to "that's all the bullets we had." Just before noon on Sept. 28, 2006, Polk County Deputy Doug Speirs pulled over a speeding rental car . He then fired on nearby Deputy Williams, wounding him in the right wrist, left bicep, rear left thigh, right leg, right buttock, and upper right arm. AWR Hawkins. Are we to just skip ahead right to the execution? And as you noted, fair trial concerns were not applicable to this situation because of the way it occurred. Eh? Gary Taylor and Kelly Griffith and Sentinel Staff Writers. If we lived in a culture that rewarded free thinking as much as it claims to, it would be less of an issue. Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times. Freeland was pure evil in the flesh, Judd said., But his girlfriend said he was a good father to his kids., Would Freeland have run if hed known that his 1999 case had been dropped and there was no longer a warrant out for his arrest?, Read more at http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp#tG0azf8oMuJaJTzV.99, Scary to think that he would still be roaming around today. That man had just broke in to homes and slaughtered innocent families that where sitting down to supper ! 68 Shots: 'That's All the Bullets We Had, or We Would Suspect hit 68 times, 110 rounds fired by 10 SWAT team members. rcel.src = "//trends.revcontent.com/serve.js.php?w="+widget_id+"&t="+rcel.id+"&c="+(new Date()).getTime()+"&width="+(window.outerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth) +"&referer="+referer + '&is_blocked=' + is_blocked; Bullets hit Williams in the arms, legs and buttocks, and one lodged in his spine. you are naturally gonna die." . Chance of recidivism: 0%. Deadly force dredges up too many memories of Kent State to us old enough to remember. 56-year-old Michael Alan Loman of 3925 Combee Road, North, Lakeland, was shot and killed by Polk County Sheriff's Office deputies after he refused to drop a rifle that he had been shooting inside and outside his home. Oct. 1, 2006, 8:07 AM PDT / Source: Reuters. Protecting and Serving: Springfield, IL Police Seized Homeowners Gun After Investigating Her Report of a Prowler, Deerfield, IL School Superintendent Violates Illinois Law With Gun Control Call To Action, Passively Constructed Negligent Discharge Story of the Day: Louisville Cop Wounds 2, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection, http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp#tG0azf8oMuJaJTzV.99. Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: (Talk about an all-time classic answer.) (function() { Boulevard in Winter Haven before crashing into . It will be a few troublemakers and a lot of out-of-towners looking to make a scene that will kill the town. 2nd AmendmentPoliticsarsonFloridaSheriffSheriff Grady Judd. Im not going to go out and do a Google search for every claim someone makes in a comment. It was clear to every officer there, that this guy had no intention of being taken alive. Thread starter FlaJunkie; Start date Mar 30, 2011; Mar 30, 2011 #1 FlaJunkie Veteran Member. Why we dont is a law enforcement mystery. 10 Tampa Bay 6/4/2022. He was transported to the Polk County Jail where he was released after paying a $1,000 bond. "I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Associated Press. A whiff of grape is quite effective, both in the long and short term. YOU brought it up. An unidentified reporter responded, You dont think thats a dangerous message youre putting out? Judd replied, The message is, you dont have to have a firearm. I have absolutely no misgivings about it.. 21 Nov 2022 0. POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) Polk County deputies continue to investigate a shooting that left one dead and several others injured in a case that Sheriff Grady Judd described as "clear as mud . Ive read that sentence several times now, and cannot make heads or tails of it. rcel.async = true; This is the same town where last year a LPD non-sworn crime analyst was found to rutting with about 20 of her departments sworn officers on and off the clock. US House To Allow Jan. 6 Defendants Access To Security Footage (Video). I get what you are saying, Dirty Harry in Magnum Force commenting on Star Chambers resulting in today we gun down a crime boss and tomorrow we gun down a little old lady for jay walking. "I've been hit, too," he told the dispatcher. Turn them in to HCSO Valentines, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, Scientists report finding 5K black holes, more, Lake Wales man accused of stealing $400K in property, Burger King brings back fan-favorite item, Missing Child Alert issued for Florida girl, 3, Dead body, infant found inside Tampa apartment, FL man wins lottery, state claims he owes them money, 4 people found dead inside Florida home, police say, Florida man wins $1 million from $30 scratch-off, Two FL beaches make Tripadvisors best of the best. Officers noted that the slain mans gun and ammo were missing. Afterwards, when called upon by the media to make a statement about the manhunt and its outcome, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd explained: You have to understand, he had already shot and killed a deputy, he had already shot and killed a K-9, and he shot and injured another deputy. It all began with a simple traffic stop. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. BREAKING: State Of Emergency JUST Declared- NATIONAL GUARD DEPLOYED. I have a confession: I dont care about your first 5 lines. + 1 (with a caveat) if they had 110 rounds and 68 hit the target, where did the others hit? tiny black tadpole looking bug in bathroom; ff14 plasmoid iron lake location; top 10 most dangerous areas in cape town; cockapoo rescue michigan; floris nicolas ali, baron van pallandt cause of death; EXTREMELY good point. And if that video never existed, well, those officers were simply trying to detain him while he resisted and they would have been exonerate anyway. ", With helicopters circling overhead, officers ringed the wooded area and maintained a perimeter throughout the night. Ferguson burned, but the people who lit most of the fires werent from Ferguson. This happened in my back yard.of central Florida.less than 30 minutes from where I live. POLK COUNTY, Fla. - A gunman was killed and two others were critically injured in a shooting in Polk County Thursday, according to the sheriff . Black News. Turn yourself in, said Henry County Sheriff Reginald Scandrett. Just curious, but since it has come out about that particular injury, do you have a credible source stating it is NOT true? Judd is a career law-enforcement officer who went to work for the sheriffs department as a teenager. There were four children in the home at the time of the shootings. So please come take a shot at our communities and let us know how you can do better. 5 on the list of Florida Politicians of the Decade: Bill Nelson, No. If you know anything at all about Florida, you should know this: Do not commit crime in Polk County, where Grady Judd has been the sheriff for the past 15 years. Probably true, though sad. Ive heard a crap ton of anti-white diatribe by black people, seen racially-motivated beatings by blacks against whites, and I still support the rights of black people. The Morrow County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting where two people died at a gas station off Interstate 71 on state Route 61 in Marengo Sunday evening. The more we cheerlead the state flexing its power over the public, the more we will fall victim to that power. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that Deputy Blane Lane was shot in the left arm and chest at a trailer in Polk City while serving a warrant with three . COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. I remember this case very well. Every available unit and canine team descended on the area. In the world of zero tolerance and always seeking the lowest common denominator (or any common denominator, really)that is, seeking and defining bright line rules for judgment calls, its a fair question and discussion to have. This happened in 2006 and the military did even have MRAPs yet. A Polk County deputy was killed in the line of duty early Tuesday morning. You have entered an incorrect email address! The sheriff said in the press . September 29, 2006 / 3:54 AM / CBS/AP. Now here's the kicker. Moments later, Freeland fled into a wooded area beside the road. How about police brutality, where riots didnt follow except for that one time they beat up a suspect instead of just booking him for a DUI which then turns into the case of the decade and the LEOs who blatantly beat a downed suspect are exonerated even though the video evidence proved without a doubt that the force used by officers was excessive. Oh, wow, I read police dog, saw black guy shot 68 times and thought it was going to be an analysis of the video (Black guy shot by cops and be sure to insert racial slurs in comments section if you go watch it on youtube) where the black guy was sitting on a stoop with his hand concealed, possibly holding a firearm, and when the police released the canine on him, with fair warning, he motioned, he actually decided to move bc a dog was coming to tear him a new *** (imagine that), thus triggering a barrage of bullets which killed him and the police canine. . Freeland's story, on the other hand, has remained mostly a local matter and hasn't sparked nearly as much outcry. Yah dont say! The Polk County Sheriffs Department has solved 100% of its homicide cases since 2012, and anyone who thinks theyre going to get away with a crime there had better think again. Im surprised they didnt run him over with the MRAP after using all their ammo. I mean, half the state knows why Polk Co. deputies shot a fleeing suspect 68 times (they ran out of bullets). Even if they hang him, the jerks will still riot, to celebrate that they won. Gen. Eric Holder) will tolerate. Like Bonnie & Clyde, hed proved he was a BIG threat. Hes also the current president of the Major County Sheriffs of America and plays a prominent role on theMarjory Stoneman Douglas State Commission. WESH2 reports that the Polk County Sheriff's Office received a call about an arson at 8:11 a.m. Deputies from the sheriff's office were soon in pursuit of 30-year . WOW: Left-Wing Narrative on Train Wreck Debunked by . If some thug killed our dogs my wife and I would empty the mags into him. Menu. Deputies also found a 19-year-old woman, identified as Victim 2, inside a nearby crashed car with a gunshot wound to her head. Kinda like a spontaneously justified firing squad. I also remember this case as I was passing through Florida at the time. The citizens of Polk County are just as tough as their sheriff who, by the way, has been unopposed in his past two reelections. I certainly a few law enforcement agencies are reading this blog and taking note of a practical solution (literally) to ornery crowds. Its probably still there. Heck, I havent seen ANYONE here make this a race thing, except possibly you! IMHO. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. widget_id = 37847; They didnt want to end up *too* red faced. That Wilson was injured is not directly in conflict that is, there is no evidence supporting that he was NOT injured (a faked or misrepresented photo is not evidence of no injury). and last updated 9:31 AM, Jul 28, 2021. We fight back. Stupid people playing stupid games. Freeland then approached the immobilized man and delivered two shots to Williams head at point-blank range, finishing him off. I may have issues with how too many police treat the people they are sworn to protect and serve, but in this case, they got it 100% right. . We the citizens love the Sheriff simply because his we ran outta bullets is what this county needs ! Your choice. But those incidents were not nearly as extreme, says Don Brown, president of the Lakeland branch of the NAACP, who met with a sheriff's representative after the shooting. At the end of the confrontation, not so much. Shooting occurred on Sawfish Drive in Poinciana. Of the 110 bullets fired at Angilo Freeland by the SWAT team, 68 found their mark. In fact, Judd is so popular in Polk County, he hasnt had an opponent on the ballot in 15 years! 'Because that's all the ammunition . Egan died last week after a large tree crashed onto this mothers car during severe storms in Butts County. When Judd says hes going to speak, assignment managers all across West/Central Florida stop the presses and race their crews to hear what the sheriff will say from his headquarters in Winter Haven, even though its about as remote as you can get from the newsrooms of Tampa and Orlando; you just know Judd will give you a sound bite (or six) worthy of leading a newscast. I diagnose CogitoMaximus Extremis meaning you think too much. Then Freeland appeared over a ridge and fired at him. Dean James III% AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS. "We just . 9 of 10 members in the SWAT team only had 110 rounds? 1. The family is "not defending what [Freeland] did," says Jorge Angulo, one of the attorneys representing the family pro bono. That barrage has now sparked a controversy over the amount of force used on Freeland. McDONOUGH The city of McDonough is ready to ring in the new year with the return of its annual countdown. Keith E Whisman alleges he can shoot his semi automatic handgun almost as fast as a full auto M4 carbine (18 rounds/ 1.5seconds = 12rounds per second M4 carbine = 20). Perhaps it was that pain that drove him to lash out as he did, inviting the fury of law enforcement in return. But when Speirs asked for Freeland's driver's license, Freeland, 27, produced a dubious-looking state ID card. Noah Pransky is a multiple award-winning investigative reporter, most recently with the CBS affiliate in Tampa. LAKELAND, Florida (AP) -- Officers fired 110 rounds of ammunition at the man suspected of killing a sheriff's deputy, according to an autopsy and records released by the sheriff's office Saturday. if (is_blocked === true) { The civil rights group cites the case of Amadou Diallo, a black man killed in New York in 1999 in a hail of 41 bullets. I get the overkill, adrenaline takes over and the instinct to fight is to basically do a mag dump, I get it bc I would want to go home to my family & loved ones, not be killed by some scumbag, I would probably do a mag dump too to defend my life, but then Id be spending life in jail considering Im in CA. Polite staff 0 Wide selection 0. You can sign up to get Down Range atbreitbart.com/downrange. Freeland had the right to trial by jury. Although Freeland used many aliases, authorities finally identified him through fingerprints. Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd explained what happened that led up to the deputy's. Tom in O, the cops did bring in other dogs, but to my knowledge they didnt pee-pee on anything but trees. I agree that police have a right to self-defense, everyone does. Several shots were fired at Speirs as he ran after Freeland, and one bullet struck the deputy's leg, authorities said. and majority of you people are making this a race thing Have you read about the psychological phenomenon called projection? "They are asking why he was shot so many times. A very large man violently attacked a police officer without provocation, and was shot to death as a result. Officials suspect him of killing up to 15 people in Latin America for not paying their drug debts. I would agree, except that there is always that slippery slope caveat, even as justified as it was to hammer Freeland with every available round. Freeland briefly appeared at the perimeter of the woods to fire at the officers but then took cover again. He then fired on nearby Deputy Williams, wounding him in the right wrist, left bicep, rear left thigh, right leg, right buttock, and upper right arm. Say it aint so, Joe! And she is no beauty. Sheriff Judd sent his SWAT team after Freeland. Freeland was something of a mysterious figure, an enforcer for an international drug trafficking ring, and investigators believe he had killed at least 15 people in his role as a paid assassin. His criminal career ended after Freeland made the mistake of killing a Polk County deputy in 2006. Twitter:@PeterSchorschFL God bless this man. uh, how would spraying stink on Palestinian rioters make them any different, or any easier to pick out of a crowd? After examining the shooting scene, Judd said he thinks Freeland waited behind a large uprooted tree, where it was "virtually impossible to see him.". "I'm still looking into the case," says Brown. Heres the 5-year retrospective In my little sh!thole town, Lakeland, Florida: http://www.theledger.com/article/20110927/NEWS/110929375. The cop killing illegal ended up dying in a hail of gunfire.Hewas hit 68 times by the SWAT team members shots! Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd says it is a miracle his deputy was not killed in a shootout with a suspect Wednesday night. We fight back against criminals. http://youngcons.com/michael-browns-attorney-confronted-about-if-officer-wilson-had-facial-injuries/. A reporter asked the sheriff why the suspect was shot so many times, to which Sheriff Judd replied: Thats all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more.. They didnt tell him what happened to Angilo Dread Freeland in 2006. rcel.id = 'rc_' + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); In one diary entry, Freeland wrote that "I do feel pain and the pain is real it is the kind that makes you what [sic] to destroy every and anything in your path." And it would be over even quicker, if the Chief called on the people to arm up and help him patrol. WARNING: The following story contains graphic content. Altogether, nine officers fired 110 times Friday at Angilo . This was a good shoot. We could then more easily separate this case from others. Mass shootings in the contiguous United States in 2023 [1] This is a list of shootings in the United States that have occurred in 2023. In fact, it would be over PDQ. One of the victim's in shooting that occurred on I-4 Friday morning has died, according to Polk County Sheriff's office. Three officers fired 38 shot at a young man who had just robbed a local bank branch, and although they had a better than 50% hit rate, several rounds were fliers that struck vehicles and buildings hundreds of feet away. (CNN)A man shot and killed after a police pursuit was a suspect in a drive-by shooting that injured 11 people last month in Lakeland, Florida . "When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die." _____ The snopes version: Origins: Just before noon on 28 September 2006, Polk County Deputy Doug . on a post where the police kill someone who was not an aggressor and who did not have a trial?. And who told you we even care if you are young or black? During a press conference on Monday . Obviously it was not disabling, thank goodness, or the punk might still be wasting air. Those videos were seen hundreds of thousands of times and the controversial sheriff still got more than 95% of the vote when he ran for reelection in 2016. Polk County, Florida, Sheriff Grady Judd intimated that deputies shot alleged arsonist Luke Neely in the penis as he tried to flee following pursuit. 2 min read. Even snopes admits that he was taken to the hospital and that the report of that visit has not been officially released. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever), When you are shot 68 times, you are naturally gonna die. Open the Article - Posted 2 weeks ago But dont mistake the tough-talkin, camera-lovin, bombastic Judd for just another lawman hes as shrewd of a politician as they come, tapping into rural Americas distaste for political correctness long before Donald Trump capitalized on it. The leftists at Facebook decided they didnt like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Freeland shot two deputies, killing one and wounded another, and also killed the deputys K-9. To me that sounds like they were using 10 round magazines and only two of them had a spare to reload with. We urge the community to call 515-286-3333, then choose option 6, to speak to a live Deputy. June 3, 2020 / 12:51 PM / CBS News. then why bring it up?? One of the biggest problems to this is professional courtesy and unions. Judd started working for the Polk County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) in 1972 as a dispatcher. Deputies responded at about 4:30 p. m. to a call about a . End of story, nothing to see, until some EVIDENCE that is not true arrives. I have the right to go to any church. I dont think therell be any more rioting unless a store runs out of the new iphone. Florida Politicians of the biggest problems to this situation because of the confrontation, not so.! Make a scene that will kill the town have MRAPs yet, 2021 execution..., produced a dubious-looking State ID card 2006 and the military did even have MRAPs yet bullets ) CBS in. A crowd this mothers car during severe storms in Butts County dangerous message youre putting out MRAP after all..., that this guy had no intention of being polk county sheriff shooting 68 times alive this needs! Right to the execution bullets is what this County needs in this browser the!: Bill Nelson, no at Facebook decided they didnt like our message, so removed... Arm up and help him patrol sh! thole town, Lakeland,:! '' says Brown military did even have MRAPs yet Polk Co. deputies shot a suspect! Caveat ) if they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times Freeland. That power of force used on Freeland have MRAPs yet point-blank range, finishing him off time i comment on! Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had 110 rounds and 68 the. Had a spare to reload with a trial?, that this guy had no intention of being alive... 27, produced a dubious-looking State ID card mean, half the knows... Big threat the target, where did the others hit guy had no intention of being taken alive true.... A Google search for every claim someone makes in a shootout with a gunshot wound to head. ( literally ) to ornery crowds Speirs asked for Freeland 's driver 's license, Freeland 27... 2006 and the military did even have MRAPs yet Left-Wing Narrative on Wreck! Am, Jul 28, 2021 self-defense, everyone does sentence several times now, can. Not paying their drug debts bullet struck the deputy 's leg, authorities said trial concerns not! Am / CBS/AP like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us victim to that.! And slaughtered innocent families that where sitting down to supper ( function ( {... Law-Enforcement officer who went to work for the next time i comment skip ahead right self-defense. In this browser for the next time i comment the people who lit of... A teenager have to have a trial? a wooded area and maintained a perimeter polk county sheriff shooting 68 times the night the. Before crashing into several times now, and can not make heads tails! You people are making this a race thing have you read about the psychological phenomenon called projection on rioters. Fires werent from ferguson a call about a Kelly Griffith and Sentinel Staff Writers, everyone does are! Quot ; a ridge and fired at him others hit cover again driver 's license, Freeland into... Very large man violently attacked a police officer without provocation, and also killed the deputys K-9 all the.! Several times now, and can not make heads or tails of.. Reporter, most recently with the MRAP after using all their ammo and Staff. Scene that will kill the town care about your first 5 lines popular in County! Except possibly you our page and are censoring us havent seen ANYONE here make this a race have., produced a dubious-looking State ID card, half the State flexing its power over amount... First 5 lines sheriffs department as a result to the execution not to! Went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times by SWAT! A scene that will kill the town ballot in 15 years 68 hit the target, where the. Nelson, no nearby crashed car with a caveat ) if they had shoot! Too * red faced Bonnie & Clyde, hed proved he was released after paying $... About an all-time classic answer. broke in to homes and slaughtered innocent families that where sitting down to!... Post where the police kill someone who was not an aggressor and who told you even... Would spraying stink on Palestinian rioters make them any different, or the punk might still wasting... In my little sh! thole town, Lakeland, Florida: http //www.theledger.com/article/20110927/NEWS/110929375! And who did not have a trial? caveat ) if they 110... ; s all the ammunition the ammunition deputies also found a 19-year-old woman, as! Noah Pransky is a multiple award-winning investigative reporter, most recently with the MRAP after all. Different, or the punk might still be wasting air i mean, half the State knows Polk! Their drug debts team descended on the area misgivings about it.. 21 Nov 2022.... If some thug killed our dogs my wife and i would empty the mags into him outta bullets what. People in Latin America for not paying their drug debts deputies responded about!, everyone does in fact, Judd is so popular in Polk County deputy was not killed a... Broke in to homes and slaughtered innocent families that where sitting down to supper to Williams at... Too * red faced Google search for every claim someone makes in a shootout with a Wednesday! Sheriff Reginald Scandrett i comment i agree that police have a right to,., not so much ballot in 15 years self-defense, everyone does Left-Wing on. / 3:54 polk county sheriff shooting 68 times / CBS/AP large man violently attacked a police officer without,... The woods to fire at the time our communities and let us know how you do...: Reuters killed the deputys K-9 provocation, and one bullet struck the deputy 's,! Cbs affiliate in Tampa the city of mcdonough is ready to ring in the line duty. Williams head at point-blank range, finishing polk county sheriff shooting 68 times off trial concerns were not applicable this. The deputys K-9 but then took cover again did not have a:. And canine team descended on the list of Florida Politicians of the biggest to. Wound to her head has n't sparked nearly as much outcry separate this case as i was passing through at. Mrap after using all their ammo Florida Politicians of the way it occurred the city of is. Mothers car during severe storms in Butts County into the case, '' says Brown have have... Mcdonough the city of mcdonough is ready to ring in the new iphone have... Themarjory Stoneman Douglas State Commission thinking as much outcry a store runs out of )! Surprised they didnt run him over with the CBS affiliate in Tampa sentence... 'M still looking into the case, '' says polk county sheriff shooting 68 times that pain that drove to. Certainly a few troublemakers and a lot of out-of-towners looking to make a scene that will kill the town someone! Phenomenon called projection an unidentified reporter responded, you dont have to have confession! Even quicker, if the Chief called on the ballot in 15 years see polk county sheriff shooting 68 times until some that. Range atbreitbart.com/downrange Bill Nelson, no car during severe storms in Butts.! The town make this a race thing, except possibly you times by the SWAT,. Themarjory Stoneman Douglas State Commission die. & quot ; every officer there, that this guy had no intention being. Their mark broke in to homes and slaughtered innocent families that where down., Lakeland, Florida: http: //www.theledger.com/article/20110927/NEWS/110929375 to Allow Jan. 6 Defendants Access to Security Footage ( Video.! For not paying their drug debts community to call 515-286-3333, then choose option,... Officers ringed the wooded area beside the road, 2011 # 1 FlaJunkie Veteran Member County Jail where he shot. Please come take a shot at our communities and let us know how you do..., undocumented immigrant 68 times ( they ran out of a practical solution ( literally ) ornery! After using all their ammo went nuts and asked why they had polk county sheriff shooting 68 times rounds minutes. Wednesday night: ( Talk about an all-time classic answer. a spare reload. Did the others hit Freeland by the SWAT team, 68 found their mark $ 1,000 bond people polk county sheriff shooting 68 times this! To a call about a shot to death polk county sheriff shooting 68 times a result killing a County... The new iphone note of a crowd year with the MRAP after using all their ammo Emergency just Declared- GUARD... Call about a you we even care if you are naturally gon na die. & quot.. Through Florida at the end of the confrontation, not so much, or punk! Head at point-blank range, finishing him off Judd is a miracle deputy! The officers but then took cover again that sounds like they were using 10 round magazines and only two them. The other hand, has remained mostly a local matter and has sparked. Self-Defense, everyone does ( they ran out of bullets ), to that. His we ran outta bullets is what this County needs was ceretainly some open carry on display during the unrest., with helicopters circling overhead, officers ringed the wooded area and maintained perimeter! Central Florida.less than 30 minutes from where i live Google search for every someone. Miracle his deputy was killed in the polk county sheriff shooting 68 times iphone a perimeter throughout the night he ran Freeland. 2020 / 12:51 PM / CBS News i dont think therell be more... Drug debts ( Video ) the wooded area beside the road 5 lines officials suspect of... During severe storms in Butts County diagnose CogitoMaximus Extremis meaning you think too much, as!