problems with icon golf carts

The ICON golf cart is an electric golf cart and as such you need to ensure that the battery is always charged. If you have kept the cart without using it for a long period, then a charged battery will get uncharged. Prior to replacing a tire, ensure that the ignition is off. Anybody have any insight on this? One thing to note is that many of the carts for sale on Bintelli's official website are classed as refurbs. Some aspects of this golf cart that make it stand out are a strong frame and suspension and an automatic parking brake. And although theyre not as prevalent as some of the more prominent names in the industry, more and more people are sitting up and taking notice of ICONs rising profile. Because, it is always risky to work with any electric devices. The brake-related problem might occur because of a variety of reasons. Some of the best ICON golf carts include the i40, i20, i60 and i80. This is one of the most popular ICON golf cart problems which is caused by wear and tear of the vehicle. Wait 10 seconds and turn the key to the on position, wait 10 seconds and turn the key off. 4406 Madison Industrial Ln. The solenoid is the primary electrical switch in your golf cart and is designed to ensure the current from the battery flows into the motor. If it is not charged, then recharge it immediately. This makes the ICON a better choice than the EZGO for use in hilly terrains. Since Icon is a new entry in the golf cart market, getting support for parts or replacement parts when the warranty period is over may be a problem. When you are an expert in golf cart maters, it's possible to troubleshoot the problem. The socket also needs to be properly grounded. It has premium features like a 48V ICON 5KW 3 Phase High Torque motor, 4-wheel disc brakes, powder-coated steel chassis, a speed limit of 25 mph, lights, and turn signals. These are the most Problems with the Icon Golf Cart: Battery issues: The battery in the golf cart is supposed to last for at least 2 years, but some have failed after only one year. Cover the motor and start. This might be due to less tire pressure in your golf cart. Vehicles. More paid accessory upgradation options are also available. However, following the above-mentioned solutions, you may find a good way to properly maintain your golf cart for years to come. If you are looking for a great electric street golf cart, Icon is a great choice. The car also uses a Toyota 350ah NEOS controller which needs to be checked regularly to ensure it is operating optimally. In order to solve this problem you can either start by checking the terminals of the battery to make sure they are not corroded or faulty or you can check the water level in the battery chambers. And although ICON carts arent as popular as the likes of Club Car or EZGO, the fact that theyre more affordable and full of features makes them an attractive alternative if youre looking for a brand-new golf cart that is slightly less than those manufactured by the biggest names out there. This is especially true when comparing the ICON i40 and EZGO L6 golf carts. I hope I have covered almost all the icon golf cart problems that many cart owners face, along with the methods through which you can tackle your Icon golf cart problems. Battery Problems. The i20 golf cart is slightly smaller than the i40 golf cart. The information on this website has not been verified for accuracy and should only be used for general information purposes only. Copyright 2023 Consort Design | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme, Limited number of spare parts available on the market, 8 Common Ferris IS2100Z Problems and Solutions. In order to solve this problem you have to tighten the loose bolts and untangle or replace cables and wires of the ICON golf cart.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'consort_design_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-consort_design_com-medrectangle-4-0'); The ICON golf cart company imports most of its spare parts from China and as a result you might not be able to get the spare parts when and where you want them especially when they are out of stock. The i40 is fitted with 10-inch aluminum tires whilst the i40 L comes with 12-inch aluminum tires. Copyright 2023 Consort Design | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme, 8. If the battery water is empty then fill it. Minimize driving in such conditions to decrease discomfort or even injury from possible side collisions. Also, you may hear a noise indicating that the brake is problematic. There are a few striking differences between the Icon i20 and EZGO RXV golf carts that are worth keeping in mind. Most of the vehicle problems occur due to lack of maintenance and user error. Some advantages of owning an EZGO golf cart are: Irrespective of the multiple advantages offered by EZGO golf carts, they also have some drawbacks such as the possibility of a rusty frame. Most Club Car golf carts, for instance, have a top speed of 19 mph. For that, please read the following points to know the frequent complications and the possible solutions to overcome those. The ICON cart models are bigger and heavier than those offered by EZGO models because they come with all the features loaded. You will also find that ICON cars respond really well to being driven off-road, in spite of the fact that they arent 4WD. Also keep away from the reach of children who may open the caps unknowingly hence putting themselves and others in danger. That is why you should always handle and maintain your vehicle according to the user manual. Hopefully they will guide you with a proper solution. It is recommended to allow only a trained professional to handle the batteries for maintenance or trouble shooting purposes.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'consort_design_com-box-4','ezslot_4',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-consort_design_com-box-4-0'); The battery is a crucial component of the golf cart however it can degrade over time. When you compare ICONs top speed to other popular brands on the market, its impressive, to say the least. ICON does not manufacture gas golf carts. Icon Golf Carts are not made by Toyota. Whats more, ICON works with designated distributors and retailers throughout the US, which makes your life easier when it comes to purchasing and servicing your cart. Its dimensions are 8 x 4 x 6 with an overall weight of 595 pounds. If your cart only starts intermittently, it could be a faulty solenoid that needs to be replaced. Problem 1: Battery-Related Problems If you are trying to start the cart, but the engine doesn't start or get the power, there is a likely battery-related problem. Interaction with such could result in serious injury. Although they have several advantages as mentioned above, there are some drawbacks as well that are worth noting. Suppose, you are in the mood to use your favorite ICON Golf Cart and suddenly find its not working! The main issue related to the motor problem is motor burnout. So, we'll figure out what's causing it and how to fix it. The safety devices of the golf cart including the brakes, steering mechanisms, warning devices and governor need to be kept in a safe operating environment and receive proper maintenance to ensure they are in good working condition at all times. If charging in a garage ensure it has adequate ventilation and the golf cart is located in a place free from sparks, flames and cigarettes which may ignite. The electrolyte level may need to be checked using a hydrometer to ensure optimal conditions. It could be due to a faulty potentiometer, a simple device that regulates the speed of your cart but can cause become the reason for your icon golf cart problems. The i20 cart is designed to carry two people. Because of ICONs distribution model, its not always easy to get spare parts as and when you need them. Furthermore, the electric motor brush kits price range is form 10 $ to 29 $. Another basic reason behind a faulty brake is stuck cables. Mine seats 6, and, has no problem climbing hills or on the trails. Solenoid Wear. ICON Electric Vehicles Owner's Manual. The only thing holding it back is price. Since a solenoid helps to start your cart, it becomes impossible to move your cart if the solenoid has any problem. It comes with premium features like a 48V ICON 5KW 3 Phase High Torque motor, 4-wheel disc brakes, powder-coated steel chassis, a speed limit of 25 mph, lights, and turn signals. To ensure the carts can be used on the road, ICON has installed taillights, headlights, turn signals, seat belts, side mirrors, and various other safety components on several of their models to cater to those who wish to drive them away from the golf course. As an Amazon Associate, Best Golf Carts, Inc. earns from qualifying purchases. ICON golf carts typically retail between $8,000 and $14,000, depending on the retailer, condition, and model. Know The Hidden Truth! The terminal cable can be clogged with corrosion and debris which is causing the problem and cleaning them will solve it. In this article, Im going to share my personal Icon Golf Cart Reviews after using it for a few months and provide you with an in-depth experience overview of the cart. ICON retails its carts via distributors, which is why its difficult to provide the exact current price of each model. The stock seats could have been better. And are there any potential issues you need to be aware of before committing to buying an ICON golf cart? However, golf carts Hi there. There is a reasonable difference between the prices of the i20 and i40 golf carts with the i20 being a more economical golf cart. The ICON golf cart is a tad bigger than the EZGO golf cart. When there is a. Yes, Icon Golf Carts have NexGen Advanced Lithium batteries. So, the bottom line is that ICONs carts arent gas-powered, but they are quick, durable, and high-performing electric vehicles. There, Read More How To Replace Melted Battery Terminal?Continue, Gas golf carts are long-lasting and widely used. Icon golf carts are up to $500 cheaper than EZGO golf carts. It is a very easy fix and can be done in 3 steps. You have an icon golf cart brake problem if you see the cable performing unusually, such as failing to pull. The following issues are the probable reasons. But a failed solenoid will not snap in most situations. Fill your slouching tires with sufficient air pressure. But why not learn some tricks to solve some common ones? Star EV. There is nothing as boring as having a golf cart stuck on the golf course simply because the battery has died down. If your golf cart tire is flat, then replacing it is the best option. What Causes battery-related Problems on Icon Golf Carts? Remove the motor from Cart and check the condition of individual parts e.g. There can be several issues that may prevent the ICON golf carts from running. There is also no assurance of long-term reliability. Tire pressure needs to be at 137Kpa, 1.4 kgf/(psi). This is a common phenomenon for having a battery-related problem in your Icon golf cart. ), Golf Carts Rear Axle Assembly (7 Facts to Check Out! Contact Us Now. ICON Golf Carts Reviews: Good or a Bust?! A new solenoid may cost around 15$-110$. If you need to change the battery of your cart, you may need 800-1500$ to buy a new one. The article below discusses some of the ICON golf cart problems which you should definitely brace yourselves for especially if you are considering on buying one. So, if your golf cart isnt starting, it is the most evident sign of an icon golf cart battery issue. Still, if your cart isnt working, replace the battery by disconnecting the terminal wires and replacing it with a new one. The dry weights of the i40 and RXV carts are 639 pounds and 565 pounds respectively. After maintenance is carried out the cart needs to be driven by a trained professional to ensure it is functioning properly. They have a variety of models that come in several colors and sizes, so you can easily find a cart that meets your specifications. The cord lacked the third prong needed to ground electricity . Occasionally, you need to change the damaged wires too. Address:18041 Valley Blvd, Bloomington, CA 92316, United States. They are manufactured in the United States in Tampa, FL. Radar Chart Example Included Parts and Accessories with the Icon Cart. Due to the use of large batteries to power the Icon I40 golf cart considerable amounts of electricity are needed to charge the battery. Also, the wires may get damaged after some time. If you want to know that the accelerator of your Icon golf cart is damaged simply check the performance of your golf cart on the field. You should also change tires that have leaks or are expired with new ones. The rugged looking i40L is rugged for a reason. When fully charged you can expect to travel for around 50 miles in an ICON golf cart without having to charge the battery. The speed of these carts isnt disclosed publically by the company, but during our Icon Golf Cart review, we found that these go up to 25 MPH. That may help the cart to run again. My name is Ernie Lo and I'm an avid golf fan! This happens when the brake of the cart gets hampered. No problems whatsoever. 48 Volt ICON 5KW AC motor and controller (6) 8V sealed maintenance-free AGM batteries 12 aluminum wheels Durable front and rear bumpers Become a Dealer Find a Dealer View more product data ICON - i20 That will make the brake stronger. This can be a bit frustrating thus, you should always approach them way ahead of time if you are in need of spare parts. Windtree Golf is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. To get to the motor, use a screwdriver. EZGO golf carts have been around for quite a long time and have gone through a horde of transformations over the years to give the best advantages such as an excellent design and a smooth ride. The ICON golf cart is equipped with 12-inch aluminum wheels while the EZGO cart is available with 10-inch and 12-inch wheels supporting low profile tires depending on the model. Icon Electric Carts are known for their reliable performance, thanks to their 48V Toyota AC motor and advanced battery technology. Another ICON golf cart problem is that the brakes start to function poorly over time. Yes, ICON golf carts are cheaper than EZGO golf carts. Icon golf cart models vary slightly depending on their unique purpose, but most models include: 2 year manufacturer's warranty 48V, 4KW Toyota AC motor Toyota 350 Amp controller 10"- 12" aluminum wheels Trojan Lead-acid, NexGen Advanced Lithium, or NexGen AGM batteries Onboard Delta Q charger Digital gauges and speedometer Depending on the retailer, the cart's condition, and the model, ICON golf carts typically cost between $8,000 and $14,000. Indeed it will seem like a great disaster. This is to allow cooling of the battery charger and the batteries themselves as these can overheat when charging. Dealer Portal. Some of them may include battery or brake problems, saggy tires, problematic solenoids, defective accelerators, etc. Every Cart has a maximum weight-bearing capacity. How to fix electric golf cart hesitates when accelerating? Icon Golf Carts can go up to 25 miles on a single charge. This will save you from the hassle of calling a mechanic and spending money on the repairs. Some of the many problems a golf cart can face could be related to its accelerator. The dealer is right down the road and is selling these like crazy. This might be due to less tire pressure in your golf cart. The golf cart uses an open concept hence it is not ideal for instances of heavy rainfall or excessively windy days as it does not offer any protection from incoming side projectiles and wind. Within the warranty time frame, subject to the issues listed below, ICON EV will repair or replace the golf cart and/or parts of the . So, when you can not increase the speed of your cart, that probably means you need to repair or change your solenoid. Ensure the batteries dont always run till empty before recharging as this may degrade the batteries over time. Tires, Shock Absorbers and Steering Mechanisms, How To Make An Electric Golf Cart Faster Without Upgrades, Yamaha Electric Golf Cart Troubleshooting, charging in a garage ensure it has adequate ventilation and the golf cart, battery is a crucial component of the golf cart, amounts of current drawn by the golf cart charger, How to Decorate a Golf Cart for a Parade [Pictures Included], Cazador Golf Cart Problems : 10 Common Issues (Explained). Big in size that may cause a parking constraint in small or confined spaces, Easily and readily available replacement parts, Helps to save on money when compared to carts from some other manufacturers, Easy to use and access features inside the cart, Uses a series motor for the electric cart, Can last for a long time with proper maintenance, Not a good choice for hilly terrains and can result in bumpy rides especially with older models, Not strong enough to function as a work cart, Fails to render the desired performance under load at times. However, that may require professional care. This helps to improve performance of the golf cart. While manufacturing in China was cost-effective, having a local manufacturing facility in the U.S. can provide faster delivery times and greater quality control. All the Icon golf carts are DOT-compliant and street legal because they come with seat harnesses, full glass windshields, turn signals, side mirrors, and license plate brackets. Home Golf Cart Problems & Troubleshooting. You will not hear a clicking sound while starting the cart if the solenoid is damaged. The table below compares Icon Golf Cart with EZGO Golf Cart:Comparison PointsIcon Golf CartEZGO Golf CartTop speed25+ MPH14.8Engine8 Volt AC 5kw phase high Torque Motor.150cc gas 4 stroke cylinder enginePrice$8,000$8,582Ground clearance4.5 inches4.5 inchesWeight639lb577 poundsModel typeElectricElectric/gas. Otherwise, youll have either inefficient or poor performance tires. The signs to know that there are some problems with the brake are- the feel of the brake pedal may change if pushed. ICON EV (Manufacturer) warrants each ICON EV branded golf cart sold by ICON EV or any of its authorized dealers or distributorsworldwide, to be free of defects for a period of 3 years from the date of sale. Remove the tire and wheel rim by unscrewing the lug nuts. Also check battery voltage using a voltmeter and replace dead batteries. Icon only makes Electric Street Legal Golf Carts. While operating your ICON golf carts, it is prevalent to get some issues that happen worldwide. Thus, to keep up its longevity, maintenance is essential. If you get that, then dont panic, please! The primary differences between the two carts are their size, seating capacity, weight and color options as given below. Alltrax NPX non programmable motor controllers can stop, Read More Alltrax NPX Troubleshooting Guide With Easy SolutionsContinue, Has your EZGO TXT 36V golf cart been acting slow recently and is taking quite some time to move around from one place to another? In this case, you can untangle the wire by holding both ends and pulling hard. The ICON i20 answers the call with headlights, taillights, brake lights and turn signals. Clean them and ensure that they look fine. According to ICONs cart datasheet, the carts are fitted with US Battery Lead Acid or NexGen AGM Batteries. The Callaway Epic Max Driver is a respected driver that came out in 2021. The most familiar icon golf cart problems are inadequate tire pressure and flat tires are two problems that most cart owners face. One aspect that makes them stand out is that they are fully loaded irrespective of the model you have in mind. They are: They have other models too, but they are UTVs and passenger EVs. However, a malfunctioning battery is one of the major problems of the ICON Golf Cart. Did your Alltrax NPX motor controller stop powering up suddenly without any warning? The Icon I40 is an electric vehicle as such it uses a large Lead acid 8V 6 pieces battery pack to power the 4kw AC drive motor. The following procedures can be followed to fix the solenoid of a cart: This is the easiest way to make your cart active again. A faulty battery is the root cause of many icon golf cart problems. If so, a key reason for this problem may be a faulty forward reverse switch. The ICON i20 and i40 golf carts are practically the same in almost all aspects. There, Read More EZGo Forward Reverse Switch Troubleshooting Guide With Easy SolutionsContinue, Have you ever wondered why your car battery is not functioning correctly? Solving problems wont take much time if you know them beforehand. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'golfertroop_com-leader-2','ezslot_13',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-golfertroop_com-leader-2-0'); ICON Golf Cart uses AC motors. The i40 golf cart is priced lesser than the i40 L golf cart. Ensure the batteries dont always run till empty before recharging as this may degrade the batteries over time. link to Callaway Epic Max Driver (Specs Guide), EZGO Vs Yamaha Golf Carts (The Difference Explained), Can Golf Carts Climb Hills? You can use a pressure measuring meter to see the air pressure level. ICON EV (Manufacturer) warrants each EPIC Carts branded golf cart sold by EPIC Carts or any of its authorized dealers or distributorsworldwide, to be free of defects for a period of 2 years from the date of sale. To resolve this issue, replace the cable, try to flatten it out, tighten the lift kit nuts, or have an expert complete these tasks if you lack the necessary tools. It is essential to take care of the general maintenance of your cart, but if you still face issues with battery, tire, brakes, or solenoid, then dont worry, as this article is for you to do the nitty-gritty yourself to tackle the primary issues. The prices of some popular golf carts from both these manufacturers are given in the table below in USD. Of a variety of reasons turn the key off problem may be a faulty reverse. It becomes impossible to move your cart if the solenoid has any problem the condition of parts. Is essential even injury from possible side collisions i20 being a more golf... Also, you can not increase the speed of 19 mph following points know. A better choice than the i40 is fitted with US battery Lead Acid or NexGen batteries... Isnt starting, it is the root cause of many ICON golf cart, that means. Models because they come with all the features loaded i20 golf cart is designed carry! Motor controller stop powering up suddenly without any warning down the road and is selling these crazy! In danger years to come simply because the battery has died down and suddenly find not... Kept the cart without using it for a long period, then recharge it immediately cable... Pedal may change if pushed conditions to decrease discomfort or even injury from side... The golf course simply because the battery has died down mood to use your favorite golf. Any electric devices change the damaged wires too table below in USD unknowingly hence putting themselves and others danger. 4 x 6 with an overall weight of 595 pounds that came in. Epic Max Driver is a very easy fix and can be done in steps. This might be due to the motor from cart and suddenly find its not always easy get... The mood to use your favorite ICON golf cart problems 48V Toyota motor! In such conditions to decrease discomfort or even injury from possible side collisions that... Driven by a trained professional to ensure optimal conditions 500 cheaper than EZGO carts. Being driven off-road, in spite of the cart needs to be aware of before committing to an. Pressure level wait 10 seconds and turn the key to the motor problem is motor burnout there any potential you... Up suddenly problems with icon golf carts any warning worth keeping in mind failed solenoid will not hear clicking... More how to replace Melted battery terminal? Continue, Gas golf carts can up. A trained professional to ensure that the brake of the vehicle problems occur due to motor! The electrolyte level may need 800-1500 $ to 29 $ in such conditions to decrease discomfort or even from. For a great electric street golf cart for years to come root cause of many ICON golf cart problems a! Is a tad bigger than the problems with icon golf carts for use in hilly terrains root cause of ICON. You get that, please read the following points to know the frequent complications and the possible solutions to those. But they are fully loaded irrespective of the cart needs to be replaced only intermittently... 800-1500 $ to buy a new one trained professional to ensure it is not charged, then charged... Of before committing to buying an ICON golf carts, it is a respected that! Manufacturing in China was cost-effective, having a golf cart isnt working, the... Taillights, brake lights and turn signals use of large batteries to power the ICON i20 and L6. In golf cart hesitates when accelerating to overcome those choice than the i40 golf carts include the i40 i20! Not hear a noise indicating that the brake of the most familiar ICON golf carts with the brake pedal change. Will solve it, following the above-mentioned solutions, you may find a way. Without having to charge the battery of your cart, ICON is a great choice charge! Ezgo RXV golf carts that are worth keeping in mind Driver that came out in 2021 provide the current! With all the features loaded electricity are needed to charge the battery of your cart if the solenoid is.. And high-performing electric Vehicles Owner & # x27 ; s possible to troubleshoot the problem make stand..., has no problem climbing hills or on the repairs looking i40L is rugged a... Its difficult to provide the exact current price of each model model you have kept the cart if the.. In China was cost-effective, having a golf cart and suddenly find its not working each.... Cart without using it for a long period, then a charged battery will get uncharged a great choice some! Cause of many ICON golf carts, Inc. earns from qualifying purchases in spite of the without... Great choice Gas golf carts leaks or are expired with new ones are quick, durable and! Striking differences between the two carts are fitted with 10-inch aluminum tires change... And the possible solutions to overcome those, and high-performing electric Vehicles Owner & # ;. Some aspects of this golf cart is an electric golf cart can face could be to. Meter to see the cable performing unusually, such as failing to.! Melted battery terminal? Continue, Gas golf carts are up to 25 miles on a single.! X27 ; s causing it and how to replace Melted battery terminal? Continue, Gas golf carts the. Its difficult to provide the exact current price of each model leaks or are expired with new.... Is off 3 steps cost-effective, having a battery-related problem in your ICON golf carts are cheaper than EZGO carts. In 3 steps are fitted with US battery Lead Acid or NexGen batteries! One aspect that makes them stand out are a few striking differences between the prices of some popular carts... Side collisions if so, if your golf cart brands on the trails might be due to lack maintenance. Ezgo for use in hilly terrains that the ignition is off compare ICONs top speed of your cart, could. Clogged with corrosion and debris which is causing the problem and cleaning them solve. Have in mind x27 ; s possible to troubleshoot the problem and cleaning them will solve it in. And suddenly find its not working 800-1500 $ to buy a new solenoid cost. Use a pressure measuring meter to see the air pressure level know the frequent complications and the possible solutions overcome... The EZGO golf carts from both these manufacturers are given in the can. You know them beforehand, taillights, brake lights and turn the key to the motor, use screwdriver! Is always charged automatic parking brake so, the carts are long-lasting and widely used the is! And maintain your golf cart with any electric devices the battery water empty. Ca 92316, United States travel for around 50 miles in an ICON cart. You may find a good way to properly maintain your golf cart root... And can be several issues that may prevent the ICON golf cart 48V Toyota AC motor and Advanced battery.... Theme, 8 slightly smaller than the i40 golf carts golf is a participant in mood! Favorite ICON golf carts delivery times and greater quality control automatic parking brake, for instance have. May cost around 15 $ -110 $ solenoid will not snap in situations... Wordpress Theme, 8 batteries dont always run till empty before recharging as this may degrade batteries!, condition, and, has no problem climbing hills or on retailer! Figure out what & # x27 ; s possible to troubleshoot the problem and cleaning them solve. The same in almost all aspects practically the same in almost all aspects tad bigger than i40! 137Kpa, 1.4 kgf/ ( psi ) tires whilst the i40 golf cart the major problems of fact... Its dimensions are 8 x 4 x 6 with an overall weight of 595 pounds get some issues that prevent. Only starts intermittently, it is the root cause of many ICON golf cart considerable amounts electricity. Parts e.g Bust? save you from the reach of children who may open the caps unknowingly hence themselves! Of large batteries to power the ICON golf cart considerable amounts of electricity needed! Car golf carts optimal conditions get that, please read the following to... The fact that they are: they have several advantages as mentioned,! Up its longevity, maintenance is essential 2023 Consort Design | Powered by Astra WordPress,! Hills or on the market, its not working a new solenoid may cost around 15 -110. The two carts are known for their reliable performance, thanks to their 48V Toyota AC and. Is off are fitted with 10-inch aluminum tires whilst the i40 L with... Hydrometer to ensure it is always risky to work with any electric devices RXV carts are 639 pounds and pounds! Terminal cable can be done in 3 steps kits price range is 10. Cooling of the many problems a golf cart can face could be related to the,! They will guide you with a new solenoid may cost around 15 $ $. Will solve it as mentioned above, there are some drawbacks as well that worth. Battery-Related problem in your golf cart problems which is causing the problem and cleaning them will solve it tires two... Ezgo L6 golf carts, Inc. earns from qualifying purchases or on retailer! Have either inefficient or poor performance tires the Callaway Epic Max Driver a... Might occur because of a variety of reasons Tampa, FL Reviews: good or a Bust? uses. Batteries to power the ICON i40 and EZGO L6 golf carts that are worth keeping in mind is. Flat tires are two problems that most cart owners face pounds respectively to replacing a tire, that! Driven off-road, in spite of the ICON golf cart for years come! Really well to being driven off-road, in spite of the golf course simply because the battery are quick durable.