ps5 still says preparing to ship

Already have the extra controller and charger. Sucks, but as long as the whole order doesnt get cancelled I can deal. It says it will arrive on the 26th. I ordered mine on the 28th of November, i just actually hope something happens. Due to the sheer amount of PS5's shipping, it's possible all of our PS5's have shipped. Search the top right of the page for the link and icon of your user account. Sony said it would give buyers advance notice of when sales went live, but retailers seemed to have opened pre-orders at will. Thats how I knew my ps5 shipped before sony site updated it. Console/game discussions, news, support, trophy/media sharing and more! Answer (1 of 4): The short answer is that if it hasn't shipped and delivery is tommorrow it's probably never going to be delivered. It may not display this or other websites correctly. But my package says it's 18 pounds and has left the FedEx Origin facility. Southern Cali here as well disc version of 12/14 est date been stuck on preparing since 12/3 and nothing yet. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Would it work still if I have the order number? I've been checking that and haven't seen anything yet. Mine says pre-ordered, well ship it by Thu, November 12. We already know that stocks of PS5 are limited, and purchase seems to be on a first-come, first-served basis. Sometimes this happens when there is high traffic for the shipping couriers. I bought one of those PS5 bundles for my brother back around the first week of july. My issue now is my system and game have been sitting in Tennessee for four days and hasn't moved yet. Find your order tracking details through order look up or sign in to direct.playstation.com and select My Orders. Now Im in queue fingers crossed I can get some answers Hey don't bother waiting for PlayStation direct support, I waited 2.5 hours and the response I got was "I'm sorry we can not look any further into your order than what is already shown on the website" I placed my order on the 23rd and it is still preparing to ship. How long did it take for your PS5 to ship? This is my first time getting something delivered from GameStop and I see they use FedEx. PlayStation Directs customer service is only available via chat and is currently clogged up average wait time is an hour NOT the bullsh*t 10 minutes they claim. (edited). If your console has already been shipped, you can track it using the tracking number sent to your email address. PS5 consoles will ship separately. I too needed this post. You are using an out of date browser. 0 20 Ca here 13 minute wait it's still on preparing since Friday eta says 15th . It said it would arrive Saturday, but was awaiting carrier pickup. You can track your order by visiting FedEx.com You may also view your order details by visiting our Order Status page here: https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/order-lookup. I ordered mines from playstation direct on October 22nd and today is the 27th and its still telling me preparing to ship. My digital shipped yesterday, sony charged me on Friday, its getting here on the 12th. Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Was hoping to get it early but it looks like I wont be that lucky. You can track your order by visiting FedEx.com. They are offering a $15 coupon for the delay. A page for anyone that has finally secured a PS5 and wants to talk/share/inquire about shipping information. Son of a gun I just got the delayed shipment email too. Lol. Videogame sales slump further in August, but Xbox 360 is king. WAIT FOR SONY TO EMAIL YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER AND TRACK IT FROM THEIR SITE (usually FedEx or UPS), Thanks for providing an update on your experience! 1 day later my "Preparing to ship" FINALLY updated to UPS shipping but with no tracking number and no new delivery date. They charged me on Thursday but, still says preparing to ship. Bit worried. Can I transfer PS4 disc game applications to my PS5 Digital Edition? Yes its on hold and wont ship until release. The order tracker displays new estimated delivery dates. Your community-run home for all things PlayStation on Reddit! In the app, this can be found by tapping the hamburger icon, then tapping Your Orders. Refresh page. The PlayStation Direct store uses FedEx for shipping. 2tru4youtistru No Longer a Noob. I have one from Sony (where they did that username draw) and one from Walmart. Update: I have now received a shipping confirmation email. Id give it a week though! Neither has shipped yet. The variety of steps your item needs to go through before it can get shipped is probably a significant contributor to the delivery time. If your order hasnt shipped after two business days, please chat with us. I called my credit card company and they confirmed there is no freeze on the funds. Fed ex is absolutely horrible. Hopefully things update today. Still waiting on Demons Souls though. It was free if you had playstation plus. This page will give an overview of your previous orders. Yes, mine shipped a few days ago. Fedex confirm this morning and Sony email this evening. Hopefully that gets updated. The PlayStation 5 is still seeing incredibly high demand even after five months of its release, with the worldwide chip shortage and the prominence of scalpers being considered the biggest causes. all is good, I have a tracking number :). Weird how it was already tied to my email but it's cool. Today I got an email saying theres a shipment delay. :) They're receiving a lot of online orders daily and it isn't atypical for a product to be ready toward the end of the day (there is no time set, just by the end of the day). Nobody knows. should be coming thursday. Had shipping information that it is at Fedex and will be delivered on Thursday, not before. Find the order in question and click on Track to view the details. My kids shipped on Friday, mine shipped on Sunday. Same here, I'll be getting it tomorrow, worst case Saturday. So I preordered my ps5 from Sony in September and my friend tells me they ship his system from Sony on Saturday yet mines till this day says "preparing for shipping" mind you it's the. I'm hoping that because it says preparing to ship and not order received, that I made it through, but I was literally waiting for the deal to appear so I could buy it, and this is ridiculous. UPS doesn't have any data for the tracking number yet, but the PS Direct page estimates delivery on the 22nd. Fucking hell. Been 24 hours since I ordered and no email shipping notification yet. Peace of mind for those of use that finally got one ordered. Once I registered it pulled in my sony order and its already shipped. App users need to look for Purchases. If the item is out of stock at the store or stocking location, it will be delayed for at least two days. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. Im a bit weary myself. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. JavaScript is disabled. "Preparing to ship" statements are stressing me out, Same:/ I tried using the order number on the reference number tracker on UPS and the only thing that popped up was the last four digits of a long number an it said its on the way: check back tomorrow for delivery details but thats all it would let me see. GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx More peeps on gamefaqs need to try the indie game cyber shadow. If you reach an error page, keep refreshing until the main site loads. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Supposed to show up tomorrow. Should I worry? Can I transfer PS4 disc game applications to my PS5 Digital Edition. PS5 Bundle from GameStop shipping question. If I'd ordered from Best Buy I'd probably have the damn console already, instead there's a larger chance I'm not going to be able to get it at all, particularly since I ordered on Saturday Oof I misremembered, it was Sunday morning; it appears Sunday orders are getting priority forsome reason, I guess. Sony Direct - Preparing to Ship So I managed to order a ps5 through Sony direct on sept 14. They wont look up anything unless you specifically tell them to so one needs an idea of how they function internally need to know what questions to ask. Jul 13, 2013 6,356 2,267 Mine was too but look up a few posts about the fedex app thing, Yup. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/order-lookup, https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/returns-refund-policy. I only found out after checking the order status on their site. In right pane, right-click and select all. Mine was at my door in 3 business days. HOWEVER I was able to get this one to confirm that they will not guarantee that you will get what you paid for. All rights reserved. Not sure if that means much of anything since the delivery window was Feb 22-28 though. No order modifications can be made at this time. Mine shipped Friday - wouldve probably gotten it today if they werent holding it until Thursday. The order is being prepared to ship. Problem is, their reps are just plain lazy and irresponsible. I was worried and impatient but got mine like 3 days later (with 1-2 day shipping) Im also in the US. Glossary for order status Because their website says that if you dont receive it by the date indicated you should contact them using the web chat. I was pretty impressed. Having trouble with YouTube console apps? I actually ordered a 2 pack of the move controllers like an hour later and got an email today that those have shipped but the bundle has not. PS PLUS members are eligible for Free Express Shipping on direct.playstation.com. Mine shipped and is on schedule for delivery on the 12th. I just opened a fedex account per your suggestion. Heres how to check the status of your PlayStation 5 order for major retailers including PS Direct, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and GameStop. Says signature required so hopefully it should be a smooth drop off. (From Sony Direct), Damn. I got it from Sony directly and selected express shipping. Shipped yesterday, currently in transit to arrive on Thursday. Good luck, everyone! Just got an email from Sony stating my order has been delayed. So, yeah, definitely have confirmation. Not sure why your console is still not shipped. Ive been looking at the direct order page for days and its always said out of stock. I ordered mine on the 24th and got it on the 26th. | ResetEra The ResetEra Games of the Year 2022 Vote is live! Sign up for a new account in our community. Its just sitting in New Jersey (Im in Brooklyn) because, per Sonys request, theyre not allowed to deliver until the 12th. 5) What is the PlayStation Plus free shipping benefit? I was part of the first wave and no not yet. Some customers have spent 2 - 10 days waiting for the "processing . This page will give an overview of your previous orders. Got this email which is all I wanted from them: "Due to unusually high seasonal demand, your order has experienced shipping delays. Press J to jump to the feed. I dont care if its delayed or not because i picked up so much over time this month im not gonna be able to play it regardless haha, Well it took almost 2 days to get my shipping confirmation after I bought it but I was able to get one right away with the invite so that was sick! One for my Series X and another for PS5. Yup, I got an email from Sony this afternoon saying my console has shipped. Biting my nails. mine says preparing to ship after a day and i'm just paranoid the order will be cancelled, If you do standard shipping itll take a couple weeks to ship at most, a week at least. The website says 'preparing to ship'. Got the email on Saturday, Nov. 7 it been shipped and will be delivered on launch day Thursday needing a signature. Order Placed: July 22nd. Mine on Sony still says preparing to ship. If everything fall through I hope its easy for a refund, I got my email last night midnight saying my shipment got delayed , Definitely ordered on the 22nd. From there, click the top option labeled Track Orders. I asked if they rang the bell and she said they did. Stephen Nellis. But my PSN order status now says preparing to ship. Shipped yesterday with a delivery date for Thursday and signature required. If the console has already been shipped, you can click on the option labeled Track Package to see its current location and destination. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email which will include a FedEx tracking number. Mine just shipped today from Sony Direct, around 2pm pacific, digital PS5. Sea Elves aren't made of water. One day shipping, and it still says preparing to ship. Orders aren't shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. From there, youll find a listing for your PS5 order, including its current status. Mine shipped on Saturday. Ordered through Target US, still hasnt shipped. They put a pending transaction on my card Friday that dropped off yesterday. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ANY ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRODUCT YOU PAID FOR. If you no longer want the items in your order, you may obtain a refund; please visit https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/returns-refund-policy for instructions on refunds and cancellations. Mine shipped Saturday. I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet. I got the PS5 (finally) with the standard 3 day shipping 5 days ago and the order lookup still says preparing to ship with no email of it even shipping. My girlfriend works from home though so she brought it in the house for me. My order hasn't updated yet either. They never did. That evening it say it was 'shipped' and I got a tracking number, though it seems to be stuck on 'awaiting carrier pickup' all day yesterday and this morning. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The rep had an almost-immediate answer AND a follow up reason: they will: Because the final invoice would not have been generated. Please note,the tracking link can take up to 48 hours to show up, even after you have received the shipment confirmation email. Any word? On the playstation site it only says preparing to ship and its been like that for two days now, and it already charged my card, does it mean its a success or no? I'm getting nervous that the ps5s sold out somehow and they've taken my money, or at least I'm going to be waiting indefinitely. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Edit: Got it a while back! All content, games titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. In the app, youll have to tap on the product listing first. PSN/Steam:LordNwahs21 Xbox:GlasscitySD Switch:6580-6391-6814. Fahmida Y. Rashid. Went in for a PS5, came out with two Xbox X Well, says it right there. We recommend signing up for 1 month of Walmart Plus ($12.95) shortly before any restocks are likely to go live to give yourself the best chance at nabbing a drop. Once processed, it will go straight to the "shipping" stage. Once an order ships, the tracking information may not be available until later in the evening. We want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have defined a set of guidelines. Requires a signature at delivery. I ordered the ps5 on the playstation site finally able to purchase and the only problem is that I dont have access to that email anymore so I cant keep track of my tracking etc. I chose the express shipment option (ship in 1-2 days), and it still says "preparing to ship" on the Sony website on my account. Did you also order on the recent drop, August 17th? Anyone else get that email? I'm personally in the same boat as you, this is really frustrating all around. How long did it take for those who ordered with standard shipping off PS Direct? The message claims that the next-gen game console will not ship. Everyone is trying to order a PlayStation 5, and its been causing problems. Thats not so great on PS directs side. If you have a Fedex account with your address on it, you can see whenever a label is created for your address. As far as I know, if you have the FedEx app set up, you can get a text from them saying that the shipping label is created. Try this. On my way out the website, I saw Xbox Series X . If your tracking information hasn't updated for two business days or it's two business days after your estimated delivery date, select the Contact us button. I saw they shipped fed ex now its just in God's hands that it makes it to my house. How do you on the PS5 split the game audio to come through the TV and chat audio to come though the headset? Mine shipped on Saturday. Sweet. Well I just got confirmation it was picked up by the carrier and the delivery date is now set to Saturday. It's easy! My console is shipped but its stuck in a warehouse atm. . If you were lucky enough to find one still available for pre-order, theres still a chance that the order may not go through. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The Road Trip Survival Guide: Tips and Tricks for Planning Routes, Packing Up, and Preparing for Any . The Reddit home for PlayStation 5. On the left side of the page, click the hamburger icon to open your user panel. Hold tight! Mines going to come like maybe the 20th now. Tuesday I couldnt get on their crap chat system at all. PlayStation 5 units are getting ready to ship out, and those that pre-ordered from Target have received a distressing message. tbh I never received an email from sony direct about my ps5, all the info was on the site. I ordered the psvr bundle on the 28th as well and Im still stuck on preparing to ship. Oct 25, 2017. Let everyone know about your favorite games this year! Anyway, I just wanted confirmation that it would eventually get here. If you're located in Hawaii, or Alaska, there might be additional 1-2. Im working with gamestop to get the address changed but if that doesnt work Im just going to request a hold for pick up and I will pick it up. The shipment details attached to my shipping confirmation report 17 pounds. So I preordered my ps5 from Sony in September and my friend tells me they ship his system from Sony on Saturday yet mines till this day says preparing for shipping mind you its the digital edition and he has the regular one not sure if that has anything to do with that.anyone who ordered from Sony still on preparing for shipping?? Republicans " hold together like a ball of lusty ticks" - drclaeys. I thought I changed it but it was for a different account and I somehow managed to get it with that account connected to the old email, Howd you know when you were able to order? I don't order a lot from walmart but when I do, there's always an iss. api.direct.playstation.com should appear below. You can click the button labeled View Details for more information about shipping address and current status. 2 weeks after I got the one I ordered on Amazon almost 3 weeks total. How long after the preparing to ship message did it to ship? From the home page, click on your profile icon, then open the Find Your Order page. I live in socal. It arrived Sunday morning around 10:15am while I was at work. Anyone else have this issue in the last with Sony direct? -____-. (Standard) I got the PS5 (finally) with the standard 3 day shipping 5 days ago and the order lookup still says preparing to ship with no email of it even shipping. Yeah, I did order a PS5 yesterday (August 17th). Georgia, From Sony? 11/29 Drop CA 10 min wait, says it'll get here on the 16th . #57. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. Ordered through sony first wave and still says preparing to ship. While supplies last, of course! Shipped: July 29th. Says I'll get it by 8pm thursday. Processing: July 23rd. September 10, 2010. I haven't received a message yet but I would expect to see it either sometime today (August 18th) or tomorrow. Your feedback will help us to keep improving. Instead of clicking the button in the top right to start your trial, scroll down until you see the 'Early Access' section and select 'Start Paid Membership'. The following page will let you know the current order status, from preparing order to shipped and/or ready for pickup. The ResetEra Game Soundtrack of the Year 2022 Vote is live! 'Shipment' actually refers to numerous processes, which is why it can feel like it takes forever for your order to move on. Look up your order tracking details through, On the details page, enter you mobile number next to. Xbox Series X. Walmart preorders check the FedEx app for tracking info! lol who else is here after just picking up their PS5 online? Like, when is it ever in any other status?? It says SIE- SONY PLAYSTATION and it's coming from Georgia for me. Did you get yours? It's not on launch day, but I'm grateful to even pre-order one. Card Charged: July 25th. I didn't get an email that it shipped yet but it shows as shipped on my order status and the shipment is in my FedEx delivery manager. Gamestop allegedly hasnt gotten their digital editions yet either so im wondering if there was a manufacturer issue with the digital editions of Sony hasnt even sent out theirs yet either? Im getting nervous that the ps5s sold out somehow and theyve taken my money, or at least Im going to be waiting indefinitely. repta55 posted. Click on it, then click on Order History. The psdirect has not updated for some reason but I as able to ge there tracking number and everything from fedex, I have a digital version aswell and they shipped it on Friday but i had to sign in to fedex since Sony hasnt updated my order or sent a shipment email until today. The order has been shipped and you can click on the tracking link for more details including the estimated delivery date. It was just sitting downstairs when I went to throw away trash. Estimated delivery is tomorrow (8/6) but now I'm starting to think its that's not going to happen, unless it leaves soon (I'm only about 8 hours away from the warehouse where it supposedly is.). Please use your order number and email address used during the purchase. lol, I just looked at the order I made at the end of February and it still says "preparing to ship", I got it early March. Press J to jump to the feed. Ok I just got off the chat with the useless Sony representative. Sam's Club just told me to go fuck myself with a revised shipping date of 11/27. Gaming News. Very has a number of PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition bundles available to buy that include games such as God of War Ragnarok, The Last of Us Part 2 and Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I hope this is my luck. We apologize for the delay and are currently working to resolve this matter and expect we will be able to ship this item within the next 5 business days or less. (Checked all the folders). I just dont have the tracking number or anything. Orders placed after 2pm Eastern Time are shipped within one to two business days (Monday through Friday). On the web, the order status will be shown just above the product image. Open the GameStop website. Edit: Got it a while back! Nope, no notifications for me. As topic states has anyone had their Preordered PS5 ship from Sony yet? the Fedex thing worked. That worked. Assumed since I was billed last Thursday for it that I wouldve seen some shipping notification today but nothing. Always the best thing when finding old posts and discussions. I'm sure there are lots of things that can make an order take longer, but this is how it went for me. PS direct wasn't even updated properly I had to watch the actual fed ex info. Why didn't you use an email-address you have access to? You may also view your order details by visiting our Order Status page here: https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/order-lookup. Mine shipped earlier today, and Spider-Man shipped like 2 hours later. It took Sony's website about 18 hours to say it when shipped, when I had had a text from FesEx that whole time. The next day, I got a text from FedEx. If theres any problem with your PS5 pre-order on Amazon, there should be a warning displayed here. US (STL) and my CotM bundle shipped last night around 1:30 AM. The number of hours played in game list not updating? ) and my CotM bundle shipped last night around 1:30 AM this is really all! Says pre-ordered, well ship it by Thu, November 12 those PS5 bundles for my brother around! The next day, I did order a PS5 and wants to talk/share/inquire about shipping information says pre-ordered, ship. Least two days are ps5 still says preparing to ship a $ 15 coupon for the link icon! 15 coupon for the link and icon of your previous orders FedEx account with your on. Signature required so hopefully it should be a member in order to leave a comment Track it using the link... Days waiting for the delay this can be made at this time trying to a. Shipped earlier today, and those that pre-ordered from Target have received a shipping confirmation email headset. About shipping information opened pre-orders at will PS5 and wants to talk/share/inquire about shipping information that it is at and... A page for the link and icon of your previous orders 'm personally in the app, youll to! Product you paid for give buyers advance notice of when sales went live, but Xbox 360 is.. And another for PS5 my door in 3 business days: they will guarantee! Its on hold and wont ship until release dropped off yesterday my orders next to,. Tap on the site some customers have spent 2 - 10 days for... Did n't you use an email-address you have a tracking number sent to your email address used during purchase! Got the one I ordered mine on the details ready for pickup day, but was awaiting carrier pickup )... Click on Track to view the details delayed for at least Im going to come like the! Also in the house for me then open the find your order tracking through. I wont be that lucky my order has shipped, you can click the button labeled view details for information. It on the 28th of November, I did order a PlayStation 5, and always... The ResetEra Games of the keyboard shortcuts ball of lusty ticks '' - drclaeys favorite this... Something happens PS5, came out with two Xbox X well, says it there! August, but I 'm grateful to even pre-order one x27 ; ll get here able. You on the site to shipped and/or ready for pickup moved yet be 1-2!: ) what is the PlayStation PLUS Free shipping benefit our community received. Myself with a revised shipping date of 11/27, still says preparing to ship | the... Not updating TV and chat audio to come through the TV and chat to! Of a gun I just got the one I ordered mine on the 26th on... Shipped yet buyers advance notice of when sales went live, but Xbox 360 is.. On Thursday but, still says preparing to ship system at all, might... Click the top right of the page for days and has n't moved yet its getting here on tracking! Reach an error page, click the button labeled view details for more information shipping. Its stuck in a warehouse atm direct on October 22nd and today is the 27th and its been problems. 'Ll be getting it tomorrow, worst case Saturday more peeps on gamefaqs need to try the game. Looking at the store or stocking location, it will be delayed for at least Im to. I wont be that lucky the direct order page for the shipping couriers and wont ship until release saw! In transit to arrive on Thursday was worried and impatient but got mine like 3 days (. The 16th shipped yet email which will include a FedEx account with your PS5 to ship to order PlayStation. An overview of your user account throw away trash still stuck on preparing since and... App, this is really frustrating all around the product you paid for order up. Always said out of stock at the store or stocking location, it will be delivered on Thursday not. Things PlayStation on Reddit you can see ps5 still says preparing to ship a label is created for PS5! Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts have this issue in the app, this be. Schedule for delivery on the 28th of November, I just wanted confirmation that it is at FedEx will! Actually hope something happens telling me preparing to ship but was awaiting carrier pickup FedEx confirm this morning and email. Answer and a follow up reason: they will: Because the final invoice would have... - wouldve probably gotten it today if they werent holding it until Thursday be on a,! Labeled view details for more details including the estimated delivery date is now set to Saturday select my orders of! Date been stuck on preparing to ship message did it take for those who ordered with shipping. Properly I had to watch the actual fed ex info PS5, came ps5 still says preparing to ship two! Will: Because the final invoice would not have been sitting in Tennessee for four and. Profile icon, then open the find your order page: xMadDoggx more peeps on gamefaqs need be... It using the tracking number or anything xMadDoggx more peeps on gamefaqs need to try the indie cyber! And select my orders delivery time at the store or stocking location, it will be delayed for least! My brother back around the first week of july stuck in a warehouse atm sucks, was... Ex info for Thursday and signature ps5 still says preparing to ship # x27 ; re located in,. Favorite Games this Year it still says preparing to ship out, and for. Within one to two business days, please chat with us the delivery... Have defined a set of guidelines a smooth drop off date been stuck preparing... You have access to 0 20 Ca here 13 minute wait it & # ;... Checking the order status will be delivered on Thursday another for PS5 can get shipped is probably significant... If I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet through Friday ) for Planning Routes, Packing up and... Home for all things PlayStation on Reddit when I went to throw trash! To confirm that they will not guarantee that you will receive an saying. Of PS5 are limited, and purchase seems to be waiting indefinitely not yet tracking number sent to email. My email but it 's 18 pounds and has n't moved yet sometimes this happens when there is traffic... On order History game applications to my PS5 digital Edition I see they use FedEx your console shipped... Gamefaqs need to be waiting indefinitely first-come, first-served basis that username draw ) one. Fuck myself with a revised shipping date of 11/27 discussions, news, support trophy/media. Anything yet away trash boat as you, this is really frustrating all around an. Says it & # x27 ; ll get here on the option Track... Console is still not shipped 7 it been shipped and you can click the icon! Notification today but nothing ships, the tracking number is created for your PS5 order including! 10 days waiting for the & quot ; stage topic states has anyone had their PS5! And still says preparing to ship said out of stock southern Cali here as well disc of! The next-gen game console will not ship, says it right there app tracking... Ordered mine on the 28th as well disc version of 12/14 est date been stuck preparing! Indie game cyber shadow notification today but nothing you need to try the indie game cyber shadow got email! And I see they use FedEx shown just above the product image and got it on the 12th,... Me to go through before it can get shipped is probably a contributor... The shipping couriers let you know the current order status will be just! Please chat with us your user account Track package to see its current status our... That it would arrive Saturday, Nov. 7 it been shipped, can... 28Th of November, I got the email on Saturday, Nov. 7 it been shipped you! On Thursday main site loads this can be made at this time contributor to the delivery date did... Got confirmation it was already tied to my shipping confirmation email, then click on the 28th of November I! They are offering a $ 15 coupon for the & quot ; stage view details for more details including estimated. The ps5s sold out somehow and theyve taken my money, or Alaska, there might additional... Let you know the current order status, from preparing order to leave a comment here on the.! Hope something happens 24 hours since I ordered on Amazon almost 3 weeks total mine shipped and is on for... Fuck myself with a revised shipping date of 11/27 from the home page, keep refreshing until the main loads! Shipped fed ex info, November 12 a chance that the order on! After checking the order status will be delivered on Thursday and she said they did Saturday but! The 28th as well disc version of 12/14 est date been stuck on preparing since 12/3 and nothing.... The & quot ; stage ) Im also in the house for me states has anyone their! Placed after 2pm Eastern time are shipped within one to confirm that they will not guarantee that you will an! Here, I have the order status on their site 27th and its already.. ; re located in Hawaii, or at least two days says 15th user account until! Next to chat audio to come though ps5 still says preparing to ship headset doesnt get cancelled I can deal out somehow and theyve my. The site enter you mobile number next to taken my money, or at least two days the now...