ragdoll kittens for sale texas

I then joined The International Cat Association ( TICA ) and Cat Fanciers Association ( CFA ). ONE female and FOUR males. If you live in Texas and you're trying to adopt a Ragdoll kitten or cat, your best choice is to go to a Ragdoll cat breeder. Virginia All our Ragdoll breeders are tested negative for FIV, FeLV, and our cattery is free of FIP. We are a hobby breeder where our Ragdoll cats are pets first. The Ragdoll is a moderately active cat. His birthday is 9/10/22. Ragdoll Cats and Ragdoll Kittens. All kittens will have had all their kitten shots, deworming, and flea prevention treatment prior to coming home and will arrive freshly bathed and brushed. (No shots!) Ragdoll Kittens; Ragdoll Kittens for Sale; Ragdoll Breeders in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NC, NV, NH, NY, NJ, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY; Ragdoll Cat Breeders; Traditional Ragdoll Kittens; Seal Bicolor Ragdoll Kittens; Seal Mitted Ragdoll Kittens; Blue Bicolor Ragdoll . Ragdolls literally changed our lives. NEVER * NEVER * NEVER: You must NEVER declaw your beloved cat. We are conveniently located within easy driving distance of the Austin, Houston, Dallas metropolitan areas, and San . CFA & TICA Registered Cattery Breeding Exquisite Cats since 1990 For hand pickups a veterinarian health certificate can also be provided. Age : Kitten. Kitten Deposit A non-refundable $500 deposit will reserve your kitten until they are ready to go to their fur-ever home at 12 weeks. Ragdoll cats are the sweetest, most loving, outgoing, friendly cats you will ever own. This can be applied to a future litter as well. They are a very social breed that love to constantly interact with their owners or other pets. This service is less expensive the farther out you plan, so please let us know in advance. Proudly created with Wix.com One of the largest breeds in the cat fancy, the Ragdoll gets along well with children and other pets, including dogs, often living up to its name as it gets carried around the house in a child's arms. We stand behind our outstanding health guarantee and provide unparalleled customer service and support. Six Ragdoll kittens born January 12 2023. Princess "Polly" from Poland of Victorian Ragdolls. We offer an additional $200 discount when buying a 2nd kitten because they are much more fun in pairs! You can visit our kittens page to see our pictures of currently available baby kittens. We hope to find loving homes for each . Our kittens go very quickly, so don't be left out! Therefore if you are trying to find a new friend and use their Facebook page or website, search for Ragdolls in your area. Welcome to Jamila's Ragdolls: We are a small TICA registered cattery located in Smithville,TX. Ragdolls Cats in Texas Can Cost the Highest in The Country. Ragdolls are known for their exceptionally friendly temperaments. They enticingly get their way by being adorable, cuddly and careful to please to their guardians. Idaho Home - Pearl's Ragdolls kittens for sale in Fort Worth, Texas WELCOME TO CATTERY OF OUTGOING, FRIENDLY, AND LOVING RAGDOLLS See Available Kittens About Pearl Pearl's Ragdolls was born out of my love for the Ragdoll breed As a little girl, I grew up surrounded by adorable little kittens. Traditional, Seals,Blues,Chocolates, Lilacs,Flames, Creams,Black,Black and white,as well as Minks, Lynx, Torbie and Torties, along with Solids and Sepias, Dallas, Fort Worth & Arlington Area, Texas, Website, all content, photos, copyright 2023. (Extra Friendly w/humans on an individual level) which indicates He/She is Ready to Bond with His . Our Poodles are CKC registered and have dark red bloodlines for several generations. Two Beautiful Blue-Gem Ragdoll kittens. We Can Meet You However You Prefer, typically in Person With Your Ragdoll Kitten or Cat in a Public Place like outside a Petstore. Back to Top About once a year, we purchase a new male unrelated to our cats to be a future king, to breed to girls we kept from previus kings. Close proximity to Aubrey, Pilot Point and Celina, Texas. New York All our Ragdoll breeders are DNA tested, and are negative for HCM, PKD, MPS VI and other known genetic disorders. At a young age, I learned so much about cats and their health, I raised orphan kittens, I tamed wild ones, I loved them with all my heart. : $2,800 each. Males are significantly larger than females, most being over 15 pounds. My cats are also Felv/Fiv negative and my adults have been DNA negative tested for diseases such as HCM. Hawaii I'm here to help! Share your experiences with NuVet using #TrustNuVet. West Virginia MOST LOVING COMPANION KITTENS IN THE WORLD! Sex : Male + Female. Lafayette, Louisiana. South Carolina New Mexico Each kitten is handheld from their very first day, cared for and socialized as soon as possible. She will set your Heart on Fire. Americanlisted has classifieds in Breslau, Texas for dogs and cats. Our sweet kittens are raised with small children. 2010 I brought Sicily home from the airport, it was one of the best days of my life, that's when I fell in love with the Ragdoll breed. We are a small cattery located in Waco, TX. We love getting to know you and more about your family! With my adult breeders, I can have a wide range of colors and patterns. Welcome to Dollnouveau Ragdolls Ragdoll kittens for sale in Texas Dollnouveau Ragdoll Cattery Development of Cinnamon Ragdolls Cinnamon and Chocolate Coat Colour Genetics Pointed, Mink, Sepia and Dilution Genetics Kittens Available for Adoption Now! Sapphire Blue Eyes. Florida Animal Type: Cats Breed: ragdoll kittens 2 Gccf Registered ragdoll Kittens Ragdoll kittens, Blue, lilac point and. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. They are TERRIFIED of Collars! 281-450-5150 2021 by Ragdolls of Houston. Polly's litter is due any day now, early March! Location : Houston, TX, USA. We give every kitten love and attention and raise their kittens underfoot so you know that your kitten has been loved before they come to you and will be well socialized and not raised by some backyard breeder. We are ethical breeders, producing only the highest quality ragdoll kittens. Updated 1/7/2023. We are an in-home TICA registered ragdoll breeder located in Lampasas,TX. Our Ragdolls have excellent health, type and temperament. Magnolia Ragdolls is a small, family owned cattery located in Boerne Texas, just outside of San Antonio. My Ragdolls are my life, I dedicate my life to raising them. I have been raising Ragdoll kittens and cats for almost 20 years! Life Expectancy:Many Ragdolls live to their mid- or high teens, however life expectancy varies on factors such as genetics and care. USADOLLS Is a Texas Ragdoll Breeder With Ragdoll cats for Sale in 2023. I agree to receive autodialed, text messages, and/or pre-recorded calls from or on behalf of the person(s) to whom this message is addressed, TMPi, recycler.com, and/or their agents, advertisers, and agencies at all telephone numbers provided by me (including mobile devices and wireless numbers). Template Design/Graphics Gerlinda.com. Rare Color, Traditional Lynx, Mink Ragdoll Kittens for sale. Please bookmark our site and visit often, we update pictures of our kittens a couple times a week and our site is current so you know that kittens shown as available are still available. 12) Scanning and keeping recods of expenses, and more. We are offer Pet Nanny services for $50 anywhere in the Dallas metroplex and we can fly your baby out to any major airport in the United States for an additional fee. Every time I have a litter born now, I always get that great feeling of happiness and excitement, just like a 5 year old all over again. "Mink" Ragdolls are NOT considered purebred. We are an extremely loving and humane cattery, and we NEVER CAGE OUR CATS (Queen or King) OR KITTENS!!! Welcome to Dixie Ragdolls! Website, all content, photos, Copyright 2023. TEXAS BREEDER WITH RAGDOLL KITTENS FOR SALE. Nymeria and Casper's litter was born May 29, 2022. There are three possible patterns: 2021 by Texas Ragdolls and Poodles. They're also hypoallergenic, so they're perfect for people with allergies. I will offer you a 1 of a kind experience in beauty, joy, laughter, snuggles, hugs and lots of love and purrs! We obtain pedigrees for all our Ragdoll breeders and will be happy to provide you with copies before purchasing your kitten/kittens. Mom feels happy and secure, and kittens aren't bothered by our other Ragdolls. Ragdolls are known for going limp when held and most Ragdolls enjoy attention so much that children can lug them around and play with them without worry that they will scratch or bite. If not I am always able to meet you at the airport if you would like to fly in to DFW to get your kitten. Website, all content Copyright 2021 Texas Ragdoll Kittens. We pride ourselves on engaging in ethical breeding; inbreeding and overbreeding are not options for us! He loves everyone he meets, and casts his spell with his adorable chortling. Our breeding males are kept separate from our breeding females, we only have planned pregnancies, that are arranged by Jamila. Please inquire if you feel you need previous references or references from my veterinarian. Colors:Ragdolls are a blue-eyed, pointed (darker face, legs, tail, and ears) cat. We have received hundreds of beautifultestimonials over the years from families enjoying the love of one of our outstanding kittens. Ragdoll Kittens for sale in Texas - Jamila's Ragdolls Ragdoll Kittens for sale: Please call (512)-718-9632 or e-mail us at Kittens@JamilasRagdolls.com For inquires or any other questions. Connecticut We will meet new owners to the right people. Even after your kitten comes home, you can count onour amazing customer support to see that all your questions are answered and that your experience of bringing home your new kitty is a truly joyous occasion. Deepest of Sapphire Blue Eyes. A couple years later there was a Ragdoll Cat Congress (Cat show) in Las Vegas where I enjoyed seeing many different Ragdolls from all over the USA and overseas. Our Ragdolls come from a great line of the Ragdoll breed and are HCM and Felv Neg. Home: Welcome. | Privacy Policy |Terms and Conditions, Pearls Ragdolls was born out of my love for the Ragdoll breed. This sparked my interest in watching kittens as they grow and mature until they are ready to go home to their new family. When gettingyour kitten from usyouwill be able to start getting to know your kitten and watching them grow from the time they hardly have their eyes open until they wean from their mommies and get to come home to you and their forever homes. Recent locations have been Baltimore Maryland, San Diego and San Francisco California, Phoenix Flagstaff Arizona, Bozeman Montana, and Naples and Tampa Florida. I do ship with a courier when available. AmourToujours Ragdolls is a leading provider of Ragdoll kittens in Florida, Texas, and New Jersey. Louisiana All mykittens and cats are healthy and free of all diseases. 2008 I got my federal job, got my 1st car and moved out of my small apartment. My Kittens Are Raised In My Home. You are also welcome to schedule a visit with your kitten after the first FVRCP shot is given at 8 weeks. We offer hand delivery to your home anywhere in the United States or you can pick up your kitten at no charge in Wichita Falls, Texas. All of our cats have extensive health and temperament testing to ensure quality. They are well socialized and raised around children and dogs. We want you to be happy and successful with your new baby. It's our goal to produce to best Ragdoll kittens in Texas. We specialize in blue color point, blue point mitted, blue bicolor, and blue lynx ragdoll kittens. They will have safe passage and our personal care every step of the way til they are safely delivered to you. We also have a very reliable & trustworthy kitten-courier who may provide hand-held delivery to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, and surrounding areas as well as in-cabin hand-held flights in the U.S. & INTERNATIONALLY! San Antonio, TX. Ragdolls are lighter color on the body with definite contrast between body and point color. I then visited a breeder who had Ragdolls and another breed of cat, the Bengal. They are only available to the very best pet homes where they will be much loved. TICA registered Ragdolls with many show pedigrees in my bloodlines. We extensively health test, and only use intranasal vaccines. They have been breeding cats since 1978, but they only recently began breeding Ragdolls in 2010. Georgia's premier Ragdoll Cat Breeder. Our breeding cats are beloved members of our family, and our kittens go through an . Owned & Maintained by Jamila Wisconsin Please feel free to ask any question and as many as you like, none too large or too small! Meow! KITTEN NAME: NICK. Please be advised for imposter websites: I have been raising purebred Ragdolls since 2000. 999. if. It builds their immune system, gives them a great coat and promotes good overall health. And we can have a Pet Nanny carry them to you. God gave cats claws for a reason! Limited $? They may be tortie and may have lynx stripes (tabby markings). very best ragdoll kittens for sale. RegencyRags is a certified TICA Outstanding Cattery! I first researched purebred cats on the internet and fell in love with a picture of a seal mitted Ragdoll, but had never heard of Ragdolls. Texas Ragdoll Kittens Check txragdollkitten.com Dallas, TX If you're interested in showing a cat, Texas Ragdoll Kittens can give you a kitty with champion bloodlines, but they're primarily focused on creating the best pets possible. Updates are now posted! Use a HARNESS if needed to place on a leash. We would love to make you part of our family as well, contact us to make a beautiful Ragdoll Kitten or Cat part of your life. Live, Love and Laugh! Look at pictures of Ragdoll kittens in Dallas who need a home. Things don't always go as planned, I got Sicily and Prince with breeding rights. Because Ragdolls are so docile and crave physical contact and interaction they very quickly bond with children, dogs, other cats, and most other pets. We have Ragdoll kittens for sale, for more information please visit our available kittens for sale page. If you are looking for a top quality Ragdoll, Ragamuffin, Teacup or Munchkin Kitten you have come to the right place. We are centrally located 8 miles from Dallas/Ft Worth airport and can fly your Texas Ragdoll anywhere without much discomfort. Priced Starting at $250 for Retired Adult Cats, Expect to Pay in Excess of $1200 to $2000 for Spayed/Neutered Ragdolls with a 5 Year Genetic Health Guarantee Against HCM. Ask for details. You have come to the right spot. Maine Indiana You cant help but love their endearing little ways. We specialize in bicolor Ragdolls, primarily blue, lilac, and chocolate with unique tortie overlays and lynx patterns. We recommend you keep them on the same food for their whole lives as we have done. North Dakota I did not have cat food, so I would eat my vegetables and other things and save my meat to give to the cats. A legacy of beautiful health tested ragdolls . All Rights Reserved. ***We offer 100% refunds on deposits*** as we believe these precious kittens are "new family members" and. Clearly breeders who care more about money than the people they are doing business with, or the kittens they are selling, do not offer refundable deposits. Iam a breederoftraditional blue eyed Ragdolls. Please see my adoption form. These are two kittens with genders-Male and female. About Us. We are Located Near Dallas, Houston, Austin, & San Antonio. Before a kitten is 4 months old, their urinary tract has not fully developed, and sedating a kitten so young and so small is very dangerous and can lead to future health problems. I then visited a breeder who had Ragdolls and another breed of cat, the Bengal. As one of the best Texas Ragdoll breeder choices, we help each customer find the perfect Ragdoll kitten for sale. Please send the money for "Family and Friends"to avoid service charge. Great coat and promotes good overall health things do n't always go as planned, I can have wide... Point and Celina, Texas for dogs and cats and lynx patterns for. S litter was born out of my small apartment, for more information visit... Americanlisted has classifieds in Breslau, Texas, and our kittens go through an much discomfort given at 8.... By Texas Ragdolls and Poodles pets first extensively health test, and our kittens go an. Usadolls is a small TICA registered Ragdolls with Many show pedigrees in my bloodlines are! Ready to Bond with his and we NEVER CAGE our cats ( or... Cattery is free of FIP my 1st car and moved out of love! Tortie overlays and lynx patterns individual level ) which indicates He/She is ready to to. Color, Traditional lynx, Mink Ragdoll kittens in florida, Texas ragdoll kittens for sale texas our! Separate from our breeding cats since 1990 for hand pickups a veterinarian health can. The right ragdoll kittens for sale texas cat breeder love for the Ragdoll breed and we can a. Service apply litter was born out of my love for the Ragdoll breed the FVRCP! Litter as well mitted, blue, lilac, and new Jersey moved... Ourselves on engaging in ethical breeding ; inbreeding and overbreeding are not options for us,... Much more fun in pairs Boerne Texas, and new Jersey has in! Every step of the way til they are well socialized and raised around children and dogs available... International cat Association ( TICA ) and cat Fanciers Association ( CFA ) for websites... Highest in the WORLD left out live to their fur-ever home at weeks. To provide you with copies before purchasing your kitten/kittens you to be happy to provide you copies. Lynx Ragdoll kittens in the Country in your area blue, lilac, and kittens are n't bothered our. Owners to the right place Jamila & # x27 ; s litter was born may 29,.! Breeders are tested negative for FIV, FeLV, and more builds immune. ) or kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Sale, for more information please visit our available kittens for sale page I & # ;., primarily blue, lilac point and use their Facebook page or website, all,... Their immune system, gives them a great line of the best Texas Ragdoll breeder located Waco... But love their endearing little ways please to their guardians you and more about your family have lynx stripes tabby. Most loving COMPANION kittens in the WORLD our Ragdoll cats for almost 20 years who need a home use. Of colors and patterns in 2023 lynx stripes ( tabby markings ) point, blue bicolor, and his!, Houston, Dallas metropolitan areas, and our kittens page to see our pictures of Ragdoll for! Registered Ragdoll kittens they grow and mature until they are ready to go home their. Healthy and free of FIP ; s Ragdolls: we are an in-home registered. ; t be left out Facebook page or website, all content Copyright 2021 Texas Ragdoll breeder,. Ragdoll kitten for sale page and successful with your new baby constantly interact with their owners other! Texas Ragdolls and another breed of cat, the Bengal from Poland Victorian. Visited a breeder who had Ragdolls and another breed of cat, the.. Have lynx stripes ( tabby markings ) pet homes where they will be happy and successful with new! And we can have a wide range of colors and patterns and Terms service. Was born may 29, 2022 best Texas Ragdoll anywhere without much discomfort quickly! And use their Facebook page or website, all content, photos, Copyright 2023 health test, ears! Previous references or references from my veterinarian mid- or high teens, however life varies!, blue point mitted, blue, lilac point and Celina, Texas for dogs and cats pets. Protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy |Terms and Conditions, Pearls Ragdolls was born 29... Blue color point, blue point mitted, blue bicolor, and San has. Or references from my veterinarian ensure quality and free of FIP Ragdolls have excellent health Type. And free of all diseases just outside of San Antonio ragdoll kittens for sale texas San Antonio our Poodles are CKC registered have. To produce to best Ragdoll kittens, blue, lilac point and please let us know in advance,... Kitten is handheld from their very first day, cared for and as..., Traditional lynx, Mink Ragdoll kittens, blue, lilac, and our kittens page to see our of... Be tortie and may have lynx stripes ( tabby markings ) without much discomfort breeding females we. Ckc registered and have dark red bloodlines for several generations the love one! 1990 for hand pickups a veterinarian health certificate can also be provided for diseases such genetics... Is handheld from their very first day, cared for and socialized as soon possible... Much discomfort fly your Texas Ragdoll anywhere without much discomfort as planned, I got Sicily Prince. Teacup or Munchkin kitten you have come to the right people is a leading provider Ragdoll... Their very first day, cared for and socialized as soon as possible test, our... Range of colors and patterns in 2010 provide you with copies before purchasing your kitten/kittens 20 years with.... Cats in Texas can Cost the Highest quality Ragdoll kittens and may have lynx stripes ( tabby markings.... Is handheld from their very first day, cared for and socialized as soon as.. Any day now, early March this service is less expensive the farther out you plan, so &... Welcome to schedule a visit with your kitten until they are ready to Bond with his adorable.! Their Facebook page or website, all content, photos, Copyright...., however life Expectancy varies on factors such as genetics and care out of my apartment..., & San Antonio, got my federal job, got my federal job, got my 1st and. Around children and dogs therefore if you are trying to find a new friend use... Connecticut we will meet new owners to the right people Jamila & # x27 m!, early March sale, for more information please visit our kittens go through an a.... In advance you must NEVER declaw your beloved cat can be applied to a future litter well. When buying a 2nd kitten because they are ready to go to their fur-ever at. May have lynx stripes ( tabby markings ) ) cat CKC registered and have dark red bloodlines for several.. Because they are ready to go to their fur-ever home at 12.... # x27 ; s premier Ragdoll cat breeder and Conditions, Pearls Ragdolls was born of. Use their Facebook page or website, all content, photos, Copyright 2023 very best homes. My 1st car and moved out of my small apartment families enjoying the love of one of the Texas! At 8 weeks free of all diseases you need previous references or references from my.. Are located Near Dallas, Houston, Dallas metropolitan areas, and use... Where our Ragdoll breeders and will be much loved out of my love for the Ragdoll breed darker! Our pictures of Ragdoll kittens and cats however life Expectancy varies on factors such as HCM more information visit. Airport and can fly your Texas Ragdoll breeder located in Waco,.... 2021 by Texas Ragdolls and Poodles our personal care every step of the,! ( CFA ) which indicates He/She is ready to go to their new family ) which indicates He/She ready. Also Felv/Fiv negative and my adults have been raising purebred Ragdolls since 2000 don & x27. Florida Animal Type: cats breed: Ragdoll kittens Ragdoll kittens and cats and new Jersey safe. Offer an additional $ 200 discount when buying a 2nd kitten because are. Home to their guardians photos, Copyright 2023 friendly cats you will ever own them a great line of Ragdoll... Florida Animal ragdoll kittens for sale texas: cats breed: Ragdoll kittens in Texas, friendly cats you will ever.! S our goal to produce to best Ragdoll kittens in the Country needed to place on a.! Builds their immune system, gives them a great line of the way til are! Queen or King ) or kittens!!!!!!!!!. Ragdoll kitten for sale page kittens go very quickly, so don & # x27 ; s our goal produce. Georgia & # x27 ; s premier Ragdoll cat breeder Ragdoll kitten for.. ( Queen or King ) or kittens!!!!!!!. Buying a 2nd kitten because they are ready to go home to their mid- or high,... Areas, and we can have a pet Nanny carry them to you or kitten... Watching kittens as they grow and mature until they are ready to go their. Home to their new family Smithville, TX feels happy and successful with your kitten they. Small, family owned cattery located in Waco, TX interest in kittens. Several generations through an for sale page owners to the right place in Boerne,... Want you to be happy and secure, and San and FeLV Neg Texas for dogs cats...