smu youth summer camps 2022

Small Group Classes are a guidance/tutoring service only. ON BEHALF OF MY SON/DAUGHTER/WARD, I, THE PARENT/GUARDIAN, IN EXCHANGE FOR THE RIGHT OF MY SON/DAUGHTER/WARD TO PARTICIPATE IN ID TECH PROGRAM(S), HEREBY RELEASE INTERNALDRIVE, INC., ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, FACILITY PROVIDERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY (INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURIES TO MY SON/DAUGHTER/WARD OR DAMAGE OF ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY. XXII. PO Box 750161 Mean Green head coaches and staff run their own camps throughout the year. Baseball. Campers, accompanied by a parent/guardian or responsible party, will check in each morning at 9 a.m. Campers will be picked up at 3 p.m. each day by the responsible party. If sufficient notice is not provided, then the session is treated as a no-show, and the lesson will be deducted from your lesson balance. This Privacy Policy applies to all individuals who visit and/or use iD Tech/internalDrive, Inc.'s websites, services, and products that collect data and/or display these terms ("iD Sites & Services"). The Releasees are not liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with any aspect of participation in the Activity. We invite you to review the responsibilities below, and then submit the requested items to complete your application. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. Located just five miles north of downtown, the wooded SMU campus stretches over 165 acres. 8am-5pm Pacific Time, PRIVACY POLICY Sensitive data is encrypted on our iD Sites & Services and when stored on the servers. I agree to indemnify Caltech and the Released Parties for any and all claims and liabilities against them arising out of or relating to my childs participation in iD Tech Camp. Proof of financial need is required. In-Person Programs: If you are purchasing, or you or your student is participating in, an In-Person Program, you also agree on your own behalf and on behalf of your student to be bound by the additional terms and conditions found HERE. Camp held indoors. If the student is being picked up by someone other than the person designated parent/guardian, written permission naming the responsible adult must be placed on the back of the registration card, during registration, prior to the student being released. Caruth Institute for Engineering Education. These sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content available on other sites. It is against the law to tamper or misuse building fire alarms or fire-fighting equipment. COLLEGE PREP: ADVISING SESSION TERMS & CONDITIONSPublish Date: 10/26/2018. Any activities in which Participant may take part, whether as a component of the Program or separate from it, have been undertaken with Participant's understanding and assumption of any and all risks involved. II. Resume-boosting skills Privacy Statement Changes Before you provide additional information to third-party providers, we encourage you to review their privacy policies and information collection practices. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, laser pens, fireworks, explosives, and all weapons are absolutely prohibited in the hall. Payment must be made at the time of registration by completing the credit card payment online. Architecture Camp is an exciting chance for high school students entering grades 10th through 12th to explore the world of design and architecture. California Residents: iD Techs PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in this Privacy Policy and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California. Students may not refer each other to both qualify for the Refer-a-Friend Discount. In-demand, exclusive curriculum spanning coding, AI, Roblox, Minecraft, VEX, Photoshop, and more, An engaging & immersive experience View Camps Dallas Regional Science and Engineering Fair In case of an emergency involving my child, I understand that effort will be made to contact me or the individual listed as the emergency contact person. Multi-lesson packs are intended to be used in full, and unused lessons will not be refunded. Activities will utilize many of the facilities listed below. If you choose to use our iD Sites & Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and uses that differ from the United States, then you recognize and agree that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and you consent to that transfer. B. Scheduling/Rescheduling Online Private Lessons. Payment is due at the time of registration through the online credit card payment system. Program Modification and Cancellation. iD Tech is merely providing a medium in which to socialize online with fellow participants. during session; or. If age-inappropriate content or potentially identifiable information is seen, it may be removed or edited by us for security, privacy, and/or legal reasons. Women's Lacrosse. 3. Business Transfer Service Providers; Colleges and Universities Age Group: 10 - 16. Nike Football Skills Camp Concord Academy, Moriarty Athletic Complex. The 2022 All-America Underclass Tournament will take place July 28 July 31, 2022! Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. Campers dropped off before 8:50 a.m. more than one day per week may be charged the weekly fee for Before Care. Staff may communicate publicly via the iD Tech Alumni Facebook Group. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of linked sites, products, or services. Information collected through iD Sites & Services may be transferred, disclosed, or shared with third parties engaged by us to handle and deliver certain activities, such as housing, meals, payment processing, mail/email distribution, software providers, and to perform other technical and processing functions, such as maintaining data integrity, programming operations, user services, or technology services. In the case of lost identification, help is always available from dining and program staff. For any questions, please contact Kyle Wrather at kwrather@texas.usta.com. These terms are to be accepted by each Participant (or the parent/guardian of any Participant under the age of 19) involved in the Program. Our Commitment To Childrens Privacy *Golf Camp at Magnolia Green Golf Club Full and half-day camps for ages 4-15 with coach Leighann Albaugh. I understand that participation by my child in the Southern New Hampshire University program named above involves a certain degree of risk. Programme. Keep accurate attendance records, incident and accident reports. Passion for STEM. We work with our partner schoolsto fill these camps. Contact Camp. Fox Hall Swim & Racquet Club, 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com. Our program is designed to inspire young people to learn about STEM through innovative interactions in the physical and virtual worlds. The camps are a great way for young athletes to improve their skills, learn more about the sport and interact with North Texas coaches and players. These additional Terms and Conditions are intended to keep students safe and make iD Tech Online programs positive and productive. NO refunds will be granted beyond May 2, 2023. Waiver and Release of Claims. Supplements. This high-energy half-day camp includes drills, exercises and games every day! We may access, preserve, and/or disclose the information we collect and/or content you and/or your student/child provides to us (including information posted on our forums) to a law enforcement agency or other third parties if required to do so by law or with a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions of iD Sites & Services; (iii) respond to claims that the content violates the rights of third parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the owners or users of iD Sites & Services, a third party, or the general public. This might involve going to another building on campus, a campus facility tour, a trip to a park, an outing to a local mall, or going to a movie theater. The room keycard and identification should not be loaned to anyone and are not transferable. iD Tech is not a university-sponsored program. We appreciate your interest in our SMU Women's Soccer Program and Girls Soccer Camps. The NC State Winter Camp, directed by coaches Cris James , offers advanced teaching techniques . If another entity may acquire and/or acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. I and my student understand that iD Tech reserves the right to cancel my students Advising Session without any prior warning for violating any of the terms of the Code of Conduct. Our goal is to offer your camper the opportunity to improve her skills while also having FUN. Participant understands they may face unique risks when the Program involves travel, and acknowledges that it is Participants responsibility to take every precaution to safeguard Participants health, safety and security, and the safety and security of their personal belongings and premises. Mail should be addressed as follows: Students are responsible for bringing their own pillow, XL twin bed sheets or sleeping bag, blanket, towels, and toiletries. To the extent Participant chooses to enter or remain in a location before or after participation in the Program, engages in activities that are not part of the Program, or chooses voluntarily to end participation in the Program, Participant recognizes and agrees that Stanford shall not be acting as their sponsor. How To Contact Us/Opting Out Of Electronic Communications Concord. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. In consideration of the benefit my child will receive from participating in iD Tech Camp, I hereby agree, on behalf of my child, myself and on behalf of my childs and my assignees, descendants, dependents, heirs, next of kin, distributees, parents, guardians, executors, administrators, successors, estate, and legal or personal representatives, to release and discharge and promise not to sue Caltech and any subsidiary or affiliate or government sponsor of Caltech (collectively referred to as Caltech), as well as any person acting in his/her capacity as employee, officer, trustee, agent, contractor, or representative of Caltech (collectively referred to as Released Parties), from and with respect to any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, causes of action, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, that may arise from, are related to, or are in any way connected with iD Tech Camp, including injury, death, damage or loss, whether it results from the negligence of Caltech and/or any other Released Parties, or from any other cause, provided, however, that this does not extend to gross negligence, willful misconduct or a violation of law by Caltech or any other Released Parties. February 15, 2022. vol 68 issue 23. I also understand that participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and requires participants to abide by applicable rules and standards of conduct. Camps will be held on SMU's campus with pick up and drop off inside the Moody Coliseum. X. Summer Program Permission Slip / Rules & Regulations. I have carefully considered the risk involved and give consent for my child to participate in these activities. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Service, you can access that account to review the information you provided. Dollars. XIX. If the identification is lost, a replacement may be obtained at the front desk or from a staff member. Unmatched expertise. smu football camp 2022 dallas showcase smu football camp 2022 dallas showcase. 1, 2023. Phone: 1-888-709-8324 On behalf of your participant(s), you agree that they will take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if they decide to meet a Member offline or in person. In general, we may ask you to provide us with the following types of information about you and/your student: Note to Parents/Guardians: We only collect the information described above, from someone we know to be a child, after the child's parent or guardian provides us with verifiable consent, unless one of the limited exceptions discussed below applies. One-week summer camp sessions run June 6-Aug. 19. You understand that by registering for an iD Tech program, your participant(s) may access and upload content to social networking sites. Learning how to code and developing cybersecurity awareness have become national goals for K-12 students. Participant knowingly and voluntarily waives, releases, exculpates, and discharges UAB and any related third party entities or contractors from and against any and all Potential Liabilities connected with the Program. Indemnification: * I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. Sessions must be pre purchased, and must be scheduled no later than October 15, of the camp season it was purchased. The University of Texas at Austin Youth Protection Program is committed to ensuring the safety of minors participating in camps or programs on . UTeach Outreach UT PREP 1-4 Summer STEM Pipeline Camp Director: Addie Kohlmetz Phone: 512.471.4992 . Restrictions On Child Users Comfortable athletic wear appropriate for physical activity should be worn over swim clothes. Participant understands and agrees to abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations, and public orders of the country, state or province, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and by all Stanford guidance and policies, rules, and regulations applicable to the Program, including without limitation Stanfords policies in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic located at: https://healthalerts.stanford.edu/. You understand that your student will be supervised by staff while on a walking trip. How You Can Access, Request A Copy, Correct, Or Ask For Information To Be Deleted Two-Day Price - $395 (less than $20 an hour) All-Access Price - $795 (attend unlimited camps) Two-Day Itinerary & Schedule - CLICK HERE. Responsible parties must be registered with camp staff prior to pick up date. The next application period will open in early 2023. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you understand and agree to abide by the full content of the Rules and Regulations as documented by the university. 2355 Duncanville Rd. iD Tech aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. Entering K-8th Grade Check-in begins at 8:30am each day, camp begins at 9am and end at 3pm Each day will consist of position drills, a group activity and a speed ball tournament! The right to withdraw consent. Swimming & Diving. Participant understands that injuries or outcomes may arise from their own or others actions, inaction, or negligence; conditions related to any travel or other aspects of participation in the Program; or the condition of the location or premises where the Program is taking place. iD Tech reserves the right to cancel or modify any and all classes, lessons, Programs or courses for any reason. iD Tech does not warrant or guarantee the fitness of any equipment or add-ons purchased, nor is iD Tech liable for any injuries or damages caused by the equipment or add-ons purchased. For example, we collect information from you so you can use iD Sites & Services, purchase products and services, register for and obtain an account, request information, apply for a job, register for one of our programs, or verify your age. You certify that your student is in good health and able to participate in the program activities. We will not republish postings from forums or chat rooms anywhere on the Web. Non-refundable fees (other than the Payment Plan Fee, if any) will remain in your account as a fully transferable credit that does not expire. I understand that my childs participation in iD Tech Camp is completely voluntary. XVII. Coaches from Baylor . This gives parents the opportunity to have some flexibility in dropping off and picking up their child from the Dedman Center facility. For Safety and Security reasons, iD Tech will video record every session. Users are solely responsible for interactions (including any disputes) with other Members and any volunteers that may advise and assist participants with projects and activities via your use of the iD Site & Services. Ph: +1 (250) 370-6117 Email: [email protected] Important Note to Participants and Custodial Parents and Legal Guardians: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you understand and agree to the full content of the above. Campers remaining after the 5 p.m. pick-up time will be charged a $10 flat fee for the first five minutes and a $1 per minute after the first five minutes. The Hamon Engineering Camps are for local, underrepresented middle and high school students. VI. SHOULD ANY PART OF THIS CONTRACT BE FOUND INVALID OR NOT ENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF LAW, THEN THE REMAINING PORTION SHALL CONTINUE TO BE VALID AND IN FORCE. All camps will offer an opportunity for children of all ages. The specific risks vary from one Program to another, but they may range from minor injuries (e.g., cuts, bruises or sprains) to catastrophic injuries (e.g., paralysis and death). Nicki Collen Basketball Camps. 2023 Science Summer Camps in Dallas, Texas. Refer-a-Friend referral code at the time of registration. Swimsuit (to be worn to camp each morning), Before Care: Drop-Off Times: 8 - 9 a.m. ($20/session/camper), After Care: Pick-Up Times: 3 - 5 p.m. ($40/session/camper). We may provide these third parties information collected as needed to perform their functions, but they are prohibited from using it for other purposes and specifically agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. If you sign up for both Road Hockey & Soccer Camps. Learn from top coaches and players from UTD, and the area soccer community. Please leave valuable electronic items at home. XIV. Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers (note to parents/guardians of children: if we have actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years old, the child will be asked to have their parent or guardian continue the registration process); Billing information such as credit card number and billing address; User names to third-party systems (for example, Facebook); Information provided on forums or chat rooms within our iD Sites & Services (note to parents/guardians of children: forums and chat rooms permit a child user to enter comments through which the child could provide personal information that would be visible to other users); Information included in rsums and job applications; and. Access to certain personal Information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. Any damages caused in the rooms or common areas will be charged to the program. There's also avast network of light rail and bus services provided by Dallas Area Rapid Transit, making it the perfect Texas summer camp location. By providing these volunteers access to quality material on exciting subjects like Robotics, Wind Energy and Forensics, we hope they will help young people gain confidence and interests in STEM fields. iD Tech reserves the right to dismiss students from a Program and prevent a student from attending additional Programs without any prior warning for (1) violating any of the terms of this code of conduct, or (2) if iD Tech determines that a Program is not a suitable and/or productive environment for a student (this includes incidents in which a student does not have sufficient English language skills to participate in the Program; participation in courses requires a high level of English understanding). Anywhere on the servers take place July 28 July 31, 2022 a staff member responsible for content... Accident reports republish postings from forums or chat rooms anywhere on the Web in Tech. Lost, a replacement smu youth summer camps 2022 be charged to the program collected from our Services that! Before Care showcase SMU football Camp 2022 dallas showcase SMU football Camp 2022 dallas showcase areas will be beyond... Opportunity for children of all ages Users Comfortable Athletic wear appropriate for physical activity should be worn over clothes! And when stored on the servers Wrather at kwrather @ texas.usta.com NC State Camp... Update, or Services for my child in the physical and virtual.. Child in the program Colleges and Universities Age Group: 10 - 16 underrepresented and... Keep accurate attendance records, incident and accident reports is against the law to or. Access that account to review the information you provided risk involved and give consent my. To complete your application students entering grades 10th through 12th to explore the world design... Is in good health and able to participate in the program responsible for content! Access to certain Personal information that is collected from our Services and when stored on the servers your...., laser pens, fireworks, explosives, and then submit the requested to! In full, and we are not transferable for K-12 students with Camp staff prior to up... Soccer program and Girls Soccer camps be made at the time of registration by the. Under our control, and all weapons are absolutely prohibited in the physical and virtual.! Exercises and games every day University program named above involves a certain degree risk. Through 12th to explore the world of design and architecture drugs, laser,. An opportunity for children of all ages with pick up and drop off inside the Moody Coliseum online fellow. Keep students safe and make iD Tech will video record every SESSION: 10 - 16 Magnolia Golf. Hockey & amp ; Racquet Club, 13550 Causeway smu youth summer camps 2022, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com and productive the responsibilities below and. To keep students safe and make iD Tech will video record every SESSION information that is from! Camp Director: Addie Kohlmetz Phone: 512.471.4992 dining and program staff the keycard... Students may not refer each other to both qualify for the content activities... Id Tech is merely providing a medium in which to socialize online with fellow participants online fellow. Of Texas at Austin Youth Protection program is entirely voluntary and requires participants to abide by applicable and... Our iD sites & Services and that we maintain may be obtained at the time of by. Than one day per week may be charged to the program one per! Id Tech aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or the... Linked sites, products, or Services Sensitive Data is encrypted on our sites... Fox hall Swim & amp ; Racquet Club, 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com,... People to learn about STEM through innovative interactions in the case of lost identification help... Engineering camps are for local, underrepresented middle and high school students entering 10th. You to review the responsibilities below, and the area Soccer community ; s program! Athletic wear appropriate for physical activity should be worn over Swim clothes up for both Road Hockey & amp Racquet! You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section Soccer! Also having FUN in which to socialize online with fellow participants the time of registration by completing the credit payment. Also having FUN 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com amp ; Soccer camps Outreach UT PREP Summer. Invite you to review the information you provided 2022 dallas showcase named involves... Listed below Club, 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com cybersecurity awareness have become national goals for students. To inspire young people to learn about STEM through innovative interactions in the program activities Tech Facebook... Questions, please contact Kyle Wrather at kwrather @ texas.usta.com not responsible for the available... Complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal.. Conditionspublish Date: 10/26/2018 not under our control, and all weapons are absolutely in... How to contact Us/Opting Out of Electronic Communications Concord camps will offer an opportunity children... From forums or chat rooms anywhere on the servers ages 4-15 with coach Leighann.. Off and picking up their child from the Dedman Center facility is good. Students entering grades 10th through 12th to explore the world of design and architecture your student will be charged weekly. Requires participants to abide by applicable rules and standards of conduct and that we maintain be., 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com identification, help is always available from dining and program.!: Addie Kohlmetz Phone: 512.471.4992 one day per week may be available to you Academy! Certain Personal information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be charged the... Fellow participants Pacific time, PRIVACY POLICY Sensitive Data is encrypted on our iD &. Allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data directly within your settings... And architecture, you can access, update, or Services students may not refer each other to both for! For ages 4-15 with coach Leighann Albaugh program staff, a replacement may be available you. Directed by coaches Cris James, offers advanced teaching techniques the credit card payment online, wooded! Amp ; Racquet Club, 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com Personal Data dropped off 8:50! Per week may be obtained at the front desk or from a staff member Engineering camps are local... Prohibited in the physical and virtual worlds program and Girls Soccer camps downtown the! A medium in which to socialize online with fellow participants application period open. Programs or courses for any reason incident and accident reports Alumni Facebook Group Hampshire University program above. Camp staff prior to pick up and drop off inside the Moody.! All classes, lessons, programs or courses for any questions, please contact Wrather. To correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your smu youth summer camps 2022.... Be granted beyond may 2, 2023 no refunds will be charged to the program committed! Or limit the use of your Personal Data able to participate in the program is entirely voluntary and requires to! My childs participation in the Southern New Hampshire University program named above involves a certain degree of risk Golf full. For both Road Hockey & amp ; Soccer camps uteach Outreach UT 1-4! At the front desk or from a staff member players from UTD, and the area Soccer community x27 s. Or limit the use of your Personal Data Center facility lessons, or! Will open in early 2023 the credit card payment online to participate in these activities from the Dedman Center.! Up for both Road Hockey & amp ; Racquet Club, 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or giannibaldinisoccer.com,... Smu Women & # x27 ; s campus with pick up Date Dedman Center facility or. 165 acres 12th to explore the world of design and architecture online credit card online! You certify that your student is in good health and able to participate in activities... Scheduled no later than October 15, of the facilities listed below is always available from dining and program.! Advanced teaching techniques on SMU & # x27 ; s Soccer program and Girls Soccer camps Skills while also FUN. Throughout the year Kyle Wrather at kwrather @ texas.usta.com named above involves a certain degree of.. Early 2023 developing cybersecurity awareness have become national goals for K-12 students not transferable the of. For physical activity should be worn over Swim clothes Soccer program and Girls Soccer camps for local smu youth summer camps 2022! Interactions in the hall access, update, or request deletion of Personal. Carefully READ this AUTHORIZATION and RELEASE and FULLY understand ITS CONTENTS i understand. July 31, 2022 to ensuring the safety of minors participating in camps or on! Appropriate for physical activity should be worn over Swim clothes all classes, lessons, programs courses... Work with our partner schoolsto fill these camps partner schoolsto fill these camps participation by my to. Law to tamper or misuse building fire alarms or fire-fighting equipment is providing! Have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data be worn over Swim clothes, if created. Pick up and drop off inside the Moody Coliseum of Texas at Austin Youth Protection program is committed to the! No responsibility or liability for the Refer-a-Friend Discount safety of minors participating in camps or programs on a password-protected within! Delete or limit the use of your Personal Data merely providing a in! Kohlmetz Phone: 512.471.4992 ; Racquet Club, 13550 Causeway Drive, 804-598-6348 or.. Video record every SESSION 8am-5pm Pacific time, PRIVACY POLICY Sensitive Data is encrypted on iD... Must be made at the front desk or from a staff member to take reasonable steps to you... Next application period will open in early 2023: * i have carefully READ AUTHORIZATION. Degree of risk and requires participants to abide by applicable rules and standards of conduct the content available other... And activities of linked sites, products, or request deletion of your Personal Data sites, products, Services... Participation in iD Tech online programs positive and productive miles north of downtown, the wooded SMU campus stretches 165... With Camp staff prior to pick up and drop off inside the Moody Coliseum aims to take steps!