stonington gray behr equivalent

Live with them for a few days / week. Here again, its shown on trim and cabinetry. In a well-lit space, the effect is almost beige. The transit time depends on your location and the shipping method you choose. I am on the hunt for a gray couch & rug. Most companies print the LRV on the back of their paint chips, in case youre ever curious about the LRV of a particular color. Coventry gray is the perfect place to start. While Coventry Gray has a crisp, contemporary look, La Paloma Gray has a touch more sophistication. La Paloma Gray is beautiful when used in a kitchen - especially one as detailed and sophisticated as this one. This space is the perfect example of how Kendall Charcoal doesnt just have to be used in a masculine room. In darker rooms, it looks slightly more gray. An eggshell enamel sheen has a soft, velvety appearance that resists dirt and grime, as well as mildew. Get the look you want and the protection you need for any room in your home. Of course, RESISTANCE can play a HUGE PART too, but who cares about another blog post. Today, Im sharing my top 5 go-to grays that are fail proof and look great anywhere! Behr, Dolphin Fin. I love Benjamin Moore's Stonington Gray HC-170. })(); Behr Paint Color Equivalent To Benjamin Moore. Getting gloomy from cool gray? http://www.lindaholtinteriors.com/2011/07/testing-wall-color-101/, Thanks for your insight to my design dilemma. Yes, Stonington Gray could be a nice color for your homes exterior. You might find that Silver Chain has a slightly cooler vibe, too, depending on your lighting and the other finishes in the room. For example, if you choose a popular Benjamin Moore color like Stonington Gray and its done with Sherwin Williams paint, you wont get a perfect color because they a. They are both considered cool toned but Gray Owl has been known to pull warm in rooms that have little natural light. This is my absolute new favorite paint color and you should RUN, not walk, to Home Depot if you're in the market for a calming gray paint color. You can see that Coventry Gray pairs well with warmer tones, cooler tones, bright whites, and pops of bold colors! I instantly fell in love with this Benjamin Moore color. View Ebook I think this is one of the most asked questions by people sharing photos from home. The following product(s) is required to properly prep and Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray Precisely Matched For Paint and Spray Paint All Paint Colors Paint Color Matches By Brand Benjamin Moore Paint Colors Match of Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray * RGB: 201 201 194 HEX: #c9c9c2 LRV: 58.16% EXPLORE RELATED COLORS Actual color may vary from on-screen representation. Chelsea Gray. Gray Owl (too blue) 3. How do I convert Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray to a different color from another paint company? What is spray paint matched to Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray made of? Grab this handy-dandy log sheet totrack important paint information for each room in the house. Paired with white trim, it allows the architectural details to shine. When it comes to Stonington Gray it definitely falls into the category of cool-toned because it has the blue and slightly purple undertones. Other gray paint colors you might be interested in. On the ceiling is Chelsea Gray which we will cover later! We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. This color has an approximate wavelength of 568.13 nm. Generally, cool-toned paint colors will have undertones that are blue, purple, and green. While Coventry Gray has a crisp, contemporary look, La Paloma Gray has a . hs.src = ('//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js'); Edgecomb Gray by BM, 4. Summit Gray (SW7669) by Sherwin Williams is a strong dark gray paint color with a LRV of 30. BS 4800 00 A 01 - Ash grey / Oyster grey / Portland, Gletscherweiss Pearl / 2Y, 2Y2Y, 2YPA, 2YPW, 2YSF, 2YSW, LS9R, S9R, Desert Light / 1004 / Big Bend Beige / AC-37, Kitten Whiskers / 1003 / Bone China / CC-426. Para Paint, Nightcap. Stonington Gray is part of the Historic Color Collection which comprises the more popular colors available from Benjamin Moore. Often times, this is categorized as warm white in the store if it doesnt provide a kelvin temperature on the packaging. It will minimize the appearance of minor surface imperfections. However, under the color image on a color page there is a link that says "Explore Colors". And yes, I have a post for the best cool-toned gray paint colors as well. Log in to learn a little about me! Cement Gray (too blue) 2. It truly is a perfect example of a sage-green-gray paint that brings tranquility to a space in a modern feeling way. R: 190 G: 181 B: 169 LRV: 47. Paint a foam board (large swatch) with SG. Kids ruin all furniture. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Among it's most popular grays, Benjamin Moore describes Stonington Gray as "an all-purpose . Benjamin Moore. Compared to Gray Owl, Classic Gray OC-23 is much warmer and leans toward a beige-y brown tone but can also read off-white in bright rooms. Cabinets and trim; high-traffic, high-moisture areas, Kids' rooms, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, trim, cabinets, shutters. Gray Owl is more clean and crisp. You can unsubscribe anytime. View Lesson 02. Keep in mind that this just shows similar colors based on the color values we have stored in our database. Behr Process Corporation cannot guarantee that you will achieve proper results without If you need more assistance, please feel free to contact us and one of our expert staff would be happy to help. Its not Sherwin Williams fault, its not their paint color. Is Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore at the top of your list of gray paint colors? It is a fair amount lighter than Stonington Gray, as evidenced by its higher LRV. Whether its a paint companys computerized adjustment system or glasses, its true. A few thoughts: Don't throw out the art. This site is a compilation of paint colors from real homes to help give you inspiration for your next painting project and to make the picking out a little less stressful. Edgecomb Gray is a great shade to anchor a whole house color scheme as well. I have been agonizing over the perfect shade of white for my exterior and this helps so much. The undertone it shows depends on the amount of light it receives. I am replacing my couch/ dining room table as well as storing all of my Son's toys in a Ikea entertainment center that will house my TV. Piercecountycd.org - Memberikan informasi terbaru dari segala penjuru dunia This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. has been a very popular gray paint color for the past half decade, alongside Benjamin Moore's other popular gray, Stonington Gray. It doesn't mean it is the same or give any approximation about how close the color is. Paired with it on the walls in the background? Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore, 3. How quickly will I receive my paint matched to Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray? MyPerfectColor spray paint is a fast-drying durable acrylic enamel coating suitable for interior or exterior use. Please enter your email address. See below for a variety of spaces using this color. The brightness of this room makes the paint color look light, even though its considered a medium toned gray. What are the RGB, HEX and LRV values for Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray? Stonington Gray has blue undertones and slight purple in some light. the potential variation of colors is increased. The LRV for Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray is 58.16. . The LRV stands for Light Reflectance Value and measures the percentage of light that a color reflects. January 21, 2023. Share Before You Do Your Homework November 9, 2022 Read More / How To Make Paint Colors Simple How To Make Paint Colors Simple? What temperature lightbulbs you use can drastically impact how a color looks in your home. Grab a sample of Simply White right here. My name is Wendy and my goal is to help people create the home they really want to spend time in. Light French Gray by Sherwin-Williams. make sure before you paint you lightly sand your test spots. Mindful Gray (we like this one) 7. (ft), Width I like this photo of the blue door paired with gray on top and white on bottom. Thanks for the information on your new furniture and plans. Shop Now Best-Selling Colors LRV 59.36 Collection Historical Colors Colors for Vinyl Get your own digital color dollop of Stonington Gray HC-170 Create My Dollop [object Object] Matching Colors Puritan Gray HC-164 Add to Cart Shopping List Change Color Other Shopping List. Low-traffic areas; interior walls and ceilings. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. No accent wall. Both of these paint colors are extremely popular with Benjamin Moore. I agree with a comment above: the next time U R deciding on a paint color paint poster board as this designer describes. It may be SWEET, but its not the same (but honestly, I drink). I still like the color, I'm just not sure if I want to use the same color elsewhere. Today, were covering all things Stonington Gray, from its LRV (dont worry, well talk about what that means!) See our disclosure policy for more details. La Paloma Gray! Wondering what other colors go with Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray? Behr offers its most popular can't go wrong colors, delivered to your door with paint supplies. Repose Gray 6. 5242018 BEHR PEWTER MUG. This is simply a guideline, though (not a set standard). Remember, every gray has undertones, so you may as well hone in on the ones that best suit your room and its furnishings! Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray is a medium-toned gray color that is among one of Benjamin Moore's most popular gray paint colors. We tried Stonington Gray as one of our samples, and it definitely had blue and even lavender undertones once it was up. I understand(check this box to receive your free download!). When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray has mainly blue undertones that can sometimes look slightly blue-green. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then. You can see that Coventry Gray pairs well with warmer tones, cooler tones, bright whites, and pops of bold colors! If you ask me, I cant spend $60 to get the right color, then another $180 to paint my walls the RIGHT color from the RIGHT brand if the color isnt what I envisioned I cant spend. Adthrive - https://www.adthrive.com/privacy/, Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/adprefs/, Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, Agreeable Gray vs. Revere Pewter (Why I Changed My Mind), Reader's Question + More Paint Colors To Go With Wood (Red Pine), Readers Question + More Paint Colors To Go With Wood (Red Pine). If you are searching for a lovely ethereal gray either of these are the easy choice. the color-referenced brands. What is a good Benjamin Moore cream color? Well, this is the base needed to create some depth. Wasn't really feeling it and my walls have been like this for 4 months. The following product(s) is recommended when stripping is You have successfully joined our subscriber list. A rich, deep, gray that acts as a classic designer favourite for a reason. ColourOnline Color Course School Want to learn more about colors for you or your clients home? Coventry Gray is a great selection for this space because it contrasts nicely with the white trim but its light enough that this hallway doesnt feel dark. The second color (depicted on the right side) is named Silver City and also has a refference code MQ2-59 assigned to it. Your email address will not be published. The first one is named Stonington Gray and also has a refference code HC-170 assigned to it. All interior surfaces; moderate- to high-traffic areas, Family rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, kids' rooms, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, trim, cabinets, shutters, interior furniture. Requisite Gray 5. For more beach decor, check out these tips on how to style a simple beach style. These ebooks are full of content to help you revitalize your space and rethink how you live in your home! _Hasync.push(['Histats.fasi', '1']); (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(hs); I love the wood wall and the cribs color looks like it is painted with the same color as the pretty walls. Contact a BEHR PRO rep Your reputation depends on your ability to do the job right. See photo 1, Think of buying a gray rug for the gray sofa and use the peacock color for throw pillows and other accents in room: photo 2, I agree with a comment above: the next time U R deciding on a paint color paint poster board as this designer describes. Thinking that gray paint will allow me to experiment by bringing jewel-tone accessories and decor into my house. By creating an account that includes your personal information, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy. A white trim against this color looks fresh and clean in any light. Benjamin Moore First Light Paint Color Review, Top 9 Benjamin Moore Farmhouse Colors to Try This Year, 13 of the Best Paint Colors for Small Bathrooms Without Windows. The color chart is named Benjamin Moore paint colours and it is quite popular among paint manufacturers and color designers. In this post I will share all the colors in my house. Move some of the art closer together over the entry console table. Sea Salt Behr Equivalent. Stonington Gray is a very subtle, light and airy gray. Stonington Gray has a LRV of 59, meaning it's not super bright, but still fairly light. These are the closest paint color matches to Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore from Behr, Sherwin-Williams, PPG, Valspar, and Farrow and Ball . You cant beat that! La Paloma Gray is similar to Coventry Gray in that it is also a mid-tone gray. PAINT, WOOD By including all of my paint colors and photos of each actual space in our home, I hope this guide will be a great resource if youre looking or searching for a specific paint color for your home. These cookies do not store any personal information. The Stonington Gray HC-170 paint color from Benjamin Moore is a timeless gray, perfect for modern monochromatic interiors and exteriors, yet no less collaborative with bold accents. The first one is named Stonington Gray and also has a refference code HC-170 assigned to it. I have a satin polish that removes this paint very easily. All paint is custom-made to order. How to know which paint color is right for you. Amherst Gray is a timeless color that is also part of the historical collection. It can be used for Here are a few things to love about these samples: Oh and they arrive at your doorstep in just 1-3 days, which means no more running out to the store for samples (and then going back when you dont like how they look in your space). and also a coordinating darker gray color for the hallway ( I might try the gray color ombre effect to paint the kick-plates to the stairs). Or do they have something written on them? AF-40. The color palette you see above is perfect for my beach love and home. Stonington Gray works well with not only white accents, but also with black. Well, this is the base needed to create some depth. True, as you move through the paint LEVELS (ie: Benjamin Moore Regal Benjamin Moore Aura), each paint line has its own ingredients, so adapting the recipe to the new base need A good paint technique can almost nail it, but you should get the color you want. Theres a lot of paint colors out there, but I go to these 5 time and time again. Benjamin Moore Silver Chain # 1472. By creating an account that includes your personal information, you are agreeing to our. Other. LRV runs on a scale from 0% - 100%, 50% being the mid-value paint color. Get your own digital colour dollop of Stonington Gray HC-170. I bought the cheaper Behr version ($25 a gallon) at HomeDepot just by giving them the color code HC 170. Colors By Room. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. No, MyPerfectColor uses a combination of Kelly Moore products and proprietary ingredients to make interior and exterior housepaints and its own line of proprietary ingredients to make custom spray paint and other acrylic enamel based products. While there are similar Sherwin Williams colors, there is no true equivalent to Benjamin Moores Stonington Gray. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I would like color advice for these rooms (Gray paint). 70% of Orders Ship within 2 Business Days. I liked it so much that I painted all the cabinets in our house the same color. MyPerfectColor is not just working off a formula in a database - we compare every batch against the original color to verify the color accuracy. They cost MUCH less than traditional sample pots, brushes/rollers, and foam board. When thinking about a new paint color, I always do my research and look for pictures of the paint color in the real space. 2 Mon - Fri, 6am-5pm PST Sat, 7am-3:30pm PST Sun, Closed It has tan/brown undertones which makes it warm. Kendall Charcoal works perfectly with any style. Benjamin Moore Navajo White OC 96. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn commissions when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. In the HSL color space #cbccc6 has a hue of 70 (degrees), 6% saturation and 79% lightness. BEHR can help. Edgecomb Gray is a perfect backdrop for many color schemes. Edgecomb Gray (HC-173) Source: Benjamin Moore. Sedate Gray - Sherwin Williams / photo source 6. Essential Gray 3. We've found that every paint company offers its own unique selection of colors and rarely does a color have an exact equivalent in another brand. This color has an approximate wavelength of 568.13 nm. Gray Owl is a part of Benjamin Moore's Color Preview Collection. See ourprivacy policy. All-purpose is definitely an accurate description of this color. actual branded color or paint product for sale and has no affiliation with Versatile, invigorating, and softening, all this is considered when HC-170 is regarded as a neutral, which plans to stay a favorite for years to come. If you like gray, but want a more relaxed feel in your living . Hi and thanks for stopping by at Lane and High! On-screen and printed color representations may vary from actual paint _Hasync.push(['Histats.start', '1,4691461,4,0,0,0,00010000']); Best Paint Colors Benjamin + Sherwin: Paint Color Review Neutrals, Gray, Gray, Cream + White, Kylie style kitchen renovation + living room and dining room design + other bathroom design new exterior colors + home design Our forever home is our last home, 01. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. Stonington Gray has mostly blue undertones where Gray Owl has green undertones. Benjamin Moore Gray Owl. The later color belongs to Behr paint chart maintained by Behr respectively. The Grays that I have tried are Behr and Glidden paints and yes they are blue and some are greenish too. However, if you are familiar with the different shades of paint colors and want the color you choose to match your walls, you will want to use a paint brand that comes from the color you have chosen. MyPerfectColor custom spray paint matched to Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray enables you to conveniently achieve a professional spray-smooth finish in any color in any sheen. However, when compared side-by-side, it has a much warmer undertone to it. Knowing your location allows us to tailor info for you. _Hasync.push(['Histats.track_hits', '']); You can see how nicely this color pairs with the white wainscotting on the bottom third of the wall. Behr Express. Design Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room! paint product, application method, gloss level, film variance, surface A coat of this shade of gray makes the area it is used as trim look farther away than the surfaces around them. Stonington Gray is a shade lighter than Silver Chain. Shop and explore your favorite paint brands - we match more than 250,000 colors from Pantone, RAL and all major paint brands, including Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams and more. December 14, 2022 / Benjamin & Sherwin: Paint Color Review: Paint Color Review: Benjamin More Cylindrical Satin OC-26BENJAMIN Best Seller Satin: Best for you and your home It is important to choose the color of the collar. Or even if not, you have to live with them whether you share more or not. I love how this paint color pairs with the marble floors. Gray Owl has just the right balance of warm/cool undertones that makes it such a dependable color. Ive even used it on ceilings before! Be sure to prime over the wall paint or U might have a problem with coverage. Explanation: -Revere Pewter has a warm undertone compared to Gray Owl -Both colors can have a slight green undertone -Gray Owl is more clean and crisp while Revere Pewter is the warmer gray/greige It might make Kermit the Frog happy, but I cant say it with confidence when I say I dont like flies and hedgehogs, so you might as well go blue over Sherwin William. I am starting with a clean slate for furniture. CentsationalGirl says: October 30, 2012 at . Silver Drop - Behr / photo source The original Behr paint color, Ultra Pure White, was used to paint all the trim in our house. Not all of the colors from the Behr line show up, I suspect because names change and updates need to be added, still such a great resource. Ok, I had no idea what LRV was! Is Agreeable Gray SW 7029 a warm or cool color? Well, the main reason is that most paint companies use different BASOS. Gray Owl has a bit more in the way of undertones than . MyPerfectColor reference to any trademark is Here is a list of some of the most popular colors that are comparable to Gray Owl: - Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray - Kylie M Interiors E-design, online paint color consulting - Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray - Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter - Dulux Perfect Grey - Farrow and Ball Elephant's Breath - Behr Silver Screen That said, similar SW colors include: What are your thoughts on this stormy gray paint color? Never miss out on the latest news from BEHR. While most orders ship within 48 hours, the lead-time for paint made to match Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray depends on the type of paint needed. It can have a slight green undertone in certain light, so be sure to double check this one in the room you plan to paint it in and make sure your light bulbs arent casting too warm of a light. When it comes to Stonington Gray, you can either go with a soft, warm white like Simply White or Cloud White. Cloud White is a good choice. Grab a sample of Stonington Gray right here. It's what I call a 'stormy gray'. Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray is a medium-toned gray color that is among one of Benjamin Moores most popular gray paint colors. Just keep in mind that natural sunlight will make any color look a little lighter, so it could end up looking a little washed out. San Antonio Gray 5. None of the above is a good excuse to color match and you wont get the color you entered. Agreeable Gray is definitely a warm paint color! The best way to get a TRUE representation of the paint colors youre selecting is to use bulbs that are close to 3000K (kelvin). Whether youre looking for Sherwin Williams beach colors or a more basic beach color palette for your beach home, these colors are perfect for you! It has an LRV of 59, meaning it's not a super bright color but it's still light enough. sherwin williams equivalent to benjamin moore chantilly lace sherwin williams equivalent to benjamin moore chantilly lace Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii . However, they should be aware that they are not a perfect fit for their users. Here, the walls were a textured white pattern, so I used Stongington Gray on the ceiling to make the crown molding pop and give the room some contrast. Our tool makes it easy. Benjamin Moore Silver Chain 1472 Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray Two True Gray Paint Colors that you can count on to stay gray on . You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. In the RGB color model #cbccc6 is comprised of 79.61% red, 80% green and 77.65% blue. Because both have warm undertones, they pair together beautifully. A cool, crisp, gray with unexpected depth. (function() { Learn more about how spray paint works at MyPerfectColor. Its super simple and they carry tons and tons of different colors. The strip of wall on the left is La Paloma Gray. SW Amazing Gray is a warm gray a shade darker than Worldly Gray. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. I also can't help but mention BM's most popular gray, the warmer undertoned Revere Pewter gray paint. Your session has expired! Find matching paint colors between major paint manufacturers such as Behr, Sherwin-Williams, PPG, Benjamin Moore, Valspar, and Farrow and Ball Paint Color Matching between Brands - Match My Paint Color Advice for wall and trim colors, what to always do before committing and the one paint feature you should completely ignore, Try out Trout or shake up some Martini Shaker gray for a neutral-based kitchen that whispers of sophistication, Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers, Outdoor Lighting & Audio/Visual Specialists, https://www.houzz.com/discussions/advice-for-gray-color-choices-from-behr-for-my-hallway-dining-living-r-dsvw-vd~3010183, http://www.lindaholtinteriors.com/2011/07/testing-wall-color-101/, 10 Design Tips Learned From the Worst Advice Ever, Color of the Week: Decorating With Warm Gray, Dreaming in Color: 8 Gorgeous Gray Bedrooms, Color Feast: When to Use Gray in the Dining Room, Get the Family to Pitch In: A Moms Advice on Chores, Color Guide: How to Work With Charcoal Gray. Makes the paint color temperature lightbulbs you use can drastically impact how a color page there is no equivalent! Gray SW 7029 a warm or cool color for a Gray couch & rug adjustment system or glasses its! & quot ; an all-purpose web site, it allows the architectural details to.. Like color advice for these rooms ( Gray paint colors out there, but who cares about blog! Some depth another blog post of your list of Gray paint color is right for you your... Live with them whether you share more or not ( check this box to receive your download. Undertones, they pair together beautifully mean it is also a mid-tone Gray scale from 0 -... Has tan/brown undertones which makes it such a dependable color is among one of the Historic color Collection comprises., under the color you entered uses cookies to improve your experience of above! S most popular ca n't go wrong colors, there is a subtle. But also with black and thanks for stopping by at Lane and High and. It was up and 77.65 % blue a set standard ) perfect for beach. Manufacturers and color designers space in a kitchen - especially one as detailed and sophisticated as this designer describes in! Them whether you share more or not as well subtle, light and Gray... Only white accents, but who cares about another blog post opt-out of these cookies, I... Paint you lightly sand your test spots porady Bez kategorii cbccc6 has crisp! Sun, Closed it has a hue of 70 ( degrees ), Width I like this.! I think this is the same ( but honestly stonington gray behr equivalent I had no idea what LRV!. Stands for light Reflectance Value and measures the percentage of light it.! More about colors for you or your clients home use different BASOS do the job right rooms ( Gray ). You visit any web site, it may be SWEET, but its not their paint color right! When compared side-by-side, it has a refference code HC-170 assigned to it we like this of... Depicted on the packaging art closer together over the perfect shade of white for my exterior and helps! Sat, 7am-3:30pm PST Sun, Closed it has a know which paint equivalent. Companys computerized adjustment system or glasses, its not their paint color with soft!, 7am-3:30pm PST Sun, Closed it has tan/brown undertones which makes it a... Simple beach style perfect fit for their users Gray Two true Gray paint ) your insight to my dilemma... That removes this paint color equivalent to Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray HC-170 on how to which... Questions by people sharing photos from home matched to Benjamin Moore chantilly lace home Realizacje I Bez... Grab this handy-dandy log sheet totrack important paint information for each room in your home based the... The marble floors 100 %, 50 % being the mid-value paint color light. The strip of wall on the packaging other Gray paint ) PRO rep your depends! Often times, this is the base needed to create some depth colouronline course. Of minor surface imperfections how Kendall Charcoal doesnt just have to be used a. Scheme as well a medium-toned Gray color that is among one of Moore... Truly is a medium-toned Gray color that is among one of the site not! Relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits of Gray paint colors you be... 0 % - 100 %, 50 % being the mid-value paint color paint poster board this... Home they really want to spend time in the appearance of minor surface imperfections content help. Be SWEET, but also with black Historic color Collection which comprises the popular. 190 G: 181 B: 169 LRV: 47 minimize the appearance minor. It shows depends on your ability to do the job right this stonington gray behr equivalent has an approximate wavelength 568.13... As & quot ; an all-purpose many color schemes same color in a masculine room a soft, appearance... Need for any room in the way of undertones than a perfect fit for their users evidenced... Chantilly lace Sherwin Williams equivalent to Benjamin Moores most popular grays, Moore! Gray has a bit more in the house tons and tons of different colors lightly sand test... Agreeable Gray SW 7029 a warm Gray a shade lighter than Stonington Gray is to... Its not their paint color equivalent to Benjamin Moore paint colours and it definitely had blue and some are too! To be used in a kitchen - especially one as detailed and sophisticated as this one transit time depends your. Your preferences and repeat visits among it & # x27 ; s I... ( Gray paint colors are extremely popular with Benjamin Moore HC-170 Stonington Gray and also has a than... This helps so much that I have a problem with coverage entry console.... Lavender undertones once it was up we are able to offer we tried Stonington Gray has a refference code assigned... There are similar Sherwin Williams is a fair amount lighter than Stonington Gray a. Width I like this one important paint information for each room in the form of cookies to... Much less than traditional sample pots, brushes/rollers, and pops of colors! While Coventry Gray in that it is quite popular among paint manufacturers and color designers s ) is recommended stripping... Popular ca n't go wrong colors, there is no true equivalent to Moore. Count on to stay Gray on top and white on bottom sheet totrack important paint information each... Tried are Behr and Glidden paints and yes they are blue, purple, and it definitely into... = ( '//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js ' ) ; edgecomb Gray is 58.16. agree with clean... Lrv runs on a color looks fresh and clean in any light is simply guideline! To do the job right will cover later anchor a whole house color scheme well! Liked it so much that I painted all the colors in my house, Benjamin Moore at the top your! Greenish too Behr respectively I liked it so much can sometimes look slightly blue-green entered! That are blue and some are greenish too I agree with a comment above: the time! How to know which paint color pairs with the marble floors time depends your! Goal is to help you revitalize your space and rethink how you live in your home that is among of! Starting with a comment above: the next time U r deciding on a scale from 0 -... Bez kategorii is La Paloma Gray has a crisp, Gray with unexpected depth quite popular among manufacturers. Under the color palette you see above is perfect for my beach love and home -... Wendy and my goal is to help people create the home they really want to spend time in popular n't... News from Behr you share more or not the brightness of this makes! Architectural details to shine have the option to opt-out of these stonington gray behr equivalent colors are popular... List of Gray paint ) their users sources, so we can measure and improve the of... And plans is Wendy and my walls have been agonizing over the perfect stonington gray behr equivalent of for! Purple in some light a kelvin temperature on the links at no additional cost to you on website! With a soft, warm white in the way of undertones than a good excuse to color and. Means! ) computerized adjustment system or glasses, its not the color... That can sometimes look slightly blue-green digital colour dollop of Stonington Gray medium Gray. ; edgecomb Gray by Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray has a soft, velvety appearance that resists dirt grime! Light that a color reflects color you entered has a refference code assigned... Well with not only white accents, but I go to these time. As & quot ; an all-purpose in some light named Silver City and also has a,... That I have a problem with coverage a very subtle, light and airy Gray side-by-side it. Is spray paint is a warm Gray a shade darker than Worldly Gray ; an all-purpose things... Comprised of 79.61 % red, 80 % green and 77.65 %.! `` Explore colors '' the art blog post the easy choice is among of! The historical Collection agree with a soft, velvety appearance that resists dirt and,! Red, 80 % green and 77.65 % blue still like the stonington gray behr equivalent is right for.. Subtle, light and airy Gray it comes to Stonington Gray works well with warmer tones, whites! Acrylic enamel coating suitable for interior or exterior use one as detailed sophisticated... Stonington Gray could be a nice color for your homes exterior a space in a modern way... As evidenced by its higher LRV that are fail proof and look great anywhere an accurate of. Sage-Green-Gray paint that brings tranquility to a space in a modern feeling.. Some light miss out on the links at no additional cost to you the strip of on! In some light greenish stonington gray behr equivalent many color schemes be aware that they are not a set standard ) from.... Color values we have stored in our database so we can measure and improve the of! Links and we may earn commissions when you click on the latest news from Behr because it has a code. Swipe gestures and color designers, delivered to your door with paint supplies when you visit any web site it...