the ranch valentine nebraska

Coffee pot takes an HOUR to brew coffee as it is clogged. Restaurants (only 15-17 miles to have the best steak and. Job includes: Feeding with processor Baling hay Maintain windmills Banking tanks Fencing Putting out mineral. TK Angus 31st Production Sale. Hiking, horseback riding, nationally acclaimed canoeing, tubing, kayaking, hunting, fishing, campingtheres never a dull moment. The buildings are supplied by a new well, which also is piped to four livestock tanks on the south side of river. An early honorable discharge from Fort Sill, Oklahoma was granted so he could return home to help on the ranch. The course goes into gentle rolls and then builds up into some of the heavier hills. In 1991, we moved to Gordon and made TK Angus a full time operation. What were adamant about is were not going to rush, he said. Wednesday, April 4th 2018 At the Ranch - Valentine, NE 1:00pm CDT. The pivot adjoins the river breaks, creating excellent feed and habitat for wildlife. Im getting along in age, Trimble added. Each additional adult is $25 per night. US. Nothing obstructs the view as sunrise paints the eastern horizon or more dramatic sunsets that herald the night and the coyotes song.Through broad cabin windows looking out across a lush meadow one soon realizes the area teems with life from tiny lizards and turtles to the majestic deer and an occasional coyote. The ranch is currently being utilized as a cow/calf operation. The Lord's Ranch is definitely God's hidden gem in the middle of highly advertised options! I wanted somebody who could follow through. We also have three grandchildren, Jayden (18) , Shevelle (16), and Madison (14) who are the sixth generation of Lees. Dedicated to Land and Landowners since 1946. Site Map | Privacy Policy | RSS, Club + Resort Talks Podcast Features Greg Gilg from Field Club of Omaha, 2023 Club + Resort Business Leaders in the Club Industry, 2022 C+RB Leaders in the Club Industry Winners. You absolutely cannot bathe children, as they WILL get burned. . Work has begun on The Ranch Golf Club, an 18-hole private course southwest of Valentine, Neb. E. on NE Hwy 12, S. 3/4 mi. World-Herald reported. Wineries to Waterfalls! Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours. Float the National Scenic Niobrara River! They assured us they were excited to do the best job possible, Hanse said. Ranch house adjacent to Nebraska National Forest with 90,000 acres of public access areas to enjoy. Hunting, Birdwatching, Farm/Ranch The Recreation Access Network Could not load listing. Bus service to the property is provided by Cody-Kilgore High School. In 2007, National Geographic Adventure magazine included Valentine in its list of the best ten wilderness towns and cities. A short hike and a walk across a historic truss bridge that spans the Niobrara River will take you to a walkway to the falls. cabin goers children and tried to let it slide. TPC is a semi-private destination, we strive to provide the greatest value to our members and their families, while offering access to our public guests who want to come and experience world-class golf on the Sandhills of Nebraska. HOWEVER, an hour and a half later approximately 8:30 I hear banging on the door (and I do mean banging) and it's the same little girl with her sister who says "we came to get your sheets! Back in the late 1800's, the Sandhills of Nebraska were considered a "no mans land," and would eventually be the last place to actually be settled on American soil. The ranch encompasses rough hills, wet meadows and some river bottom along the North Loup River. 6,365 Deeded Acres $6,450,000 View Property Details View 21 Sold Nebraska Properties MARK JOHNSON. The Ranch Golf Course - Valentine, Nebraska, 1.2 After running water in the sinks, there are chunks of water deposits in the sink - every time. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Lord Ranch Resort You're Invited to Stay in a Peaceful Cabin in Nebraska's Premier Outdoor Recreation & Wildlife Areas at the Lord Ranch Resort. All rights reserved. Hanse said he first met Schuele when Schuele and Stine flew to Tulsa, Okla., for dinner with him and Wagner while they were completing renovation work at Southern Hills Country Clubs championship course, the World-Herald reported. Add a tournament here. That still does not change the fact that this was a very BAD experience. VALENTINE, Neb. We will be a proactive leader among community organizations and help create collaborative solutions to identify and market the best of the sandhills and its heritage to visitors.. RANCHFLIP #191325 Copyright 2023 WTWH Media, LLC. Heartland Elk Guest Ranch. Part of it is because of the high dunesor chop hillsthat were once featured in National Geographic magazine in 1978. They were all booked. North Platte Inn & Suites Motel. The only human life that existed were tribes of . Dorothy Lord is an amazing lady operating an amazing place. If the thought of getting outdoors and doing . Experience real ranch life in comfort. Highly recommended! hiking on a trail up to the CCC Fire Tower and back. I'm very sorry this happened. Price $42,500,000 . Many people are attracted to the area for the open country and beautiful river valleys, which provide excellent recreation and hunting. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Plus Housing and Utilities. Access is on a county road and across a private pasture. General Ranch Hand needed in Valentine, Nebraska ~ Willing to train motivated person. The founding group was fairly strong in their opinion the clubhouse should be looking into the canyon, so we changed some of the routing to accommodate, and they were accepting the 18th hole would be a par-3, he said. Hunting is at premium with the forested Niobrara River breaks and bottoms. Also I would do a price check prior to going because beware she will write her own receipt on a notecard and obviously doesn't consistently charge. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Which room amenities are available at Lord Ranch Resort and Cabins? Mark received his real estate license in 2012 and joined Hall and Hall in 2018. This is a great base to enjoy the quiet of the Sandhills (especially the stars and Milky Way in the night sky) and also enjoy the things-to-do around Valentine. Very clean. A couple people knew Cleve was ready to sell the land, and as soon as I walked it with him, I said, OK, Im doing this, Schuele said. Husband and I went with my co-worker (separately) - as we had planned a Niobrara River float. The move to our current location in Wood Lake, NE was made during the spring of 2013. Water filters should be installed, shower heads and coffee pots should be cleaned or replaced. In all fairness, I do want to mention that my co-worker was not charged the balance of her bill and she was offered a refund of her deposit. ). We are surrounded by beauty in Cherry County. (Owner sells ice but did not offer any to her for her coolers). We have raised all the money with 11 founders, and we wrapped that up last month, said Schuele, the Managing Partner. WiFi not working. VISITOR CENTER 239 South Main Street - Valentine, Nebraska HOURS 9 am -5pm Monday - Friday 50 Fun Things Summer Activities Outdoor Recreation History & Culture Eat & Drink Events Winter Activities Trip Ideas Add Your Event to our Calendar Latest Stories View All Stories Explore Valentine Magazine Housing electricity and water provided Work vehicle provided, Send resume, cover letter, and contact information for three (3) references to Carl Simmons at carlvsimmons@gmail.com. The dunes can be as high as 400 feet, as long as 20 miles, and slopes as steep as 25 percent . When I found I make a mistake on this booking, I called every motel in Valentine for two rooms. The Alliance herald. My skill set basically carried us to where we are, said Trimble, whos in his late 70s. Located in the heart of Valentine, this hotel is steps from Trailhead Park and Niobrara National Scenic River Headquarters. The spring-fed water drops almost 70 feet and then flows into the Niobrara River. Valentine, NE is the major service center for the ranch, and provides all . 2018. The course will create many as 30 to 40 jobs for Cherry County, the World-Herald reported. We stayed in Cabin One, which was clean and comfortable- only complaint was the shower head was mostly clogged, so very weak flow. The architects Caveman Construction firm is building the course in conjunction with Landscapes Unlimited, the World-Herald reported. He is currently the owner of the Thirteen Bar Ranch near Valentine, Nebraska, which has been in the family since 1888. The property is 12 miles south of Cody via county road. Located in the middle of one of Nebraskas best outdoor recreation and wildlife areas, the Lord Ranch is perfect for the nature lover, star gazer, bird watcher, hunter or fisherman. (select more than one with [Ctrl]+click (Windows), [Cmd]+click (Mac)). Mini refrigerators - too small for anything more that a couple nights stay. This is NOT the same as having your own reserved space to do your own thing in the morning (or any time of the day or night). The 18th hole will be a long par-3 over the canyon rim to one of the most dramatic green sites Hanse said hes even been presented with, the World-Herald reported. When a nationally designated scenic river and wildlife refuge, Nebraska's tallest waterfall and an epic pedestrian path fall within the boundaries of where you're going, you know your vacation pics are going to look like a highlight reel. Average high temperature ranges from 85 degrees in July to 36. during January. Easy access and good road. Bring you pet. Sponsored Links. HEARTLAND ELK GUEST RANCH. So I called your friend who made the reservation and told her the problem. Duck Bar Ranch. The ranch consists of 1,542 acres in Cherry County, Nebraska and is located 12 miles south of Cody. With 2 18 hole courses and a 10 hole par 3 course. Since I am also single I asked her if she could stay in my home and I would not charge here anything and I would return her deposit. General understanding of safety precautions (i.e., farm machinery and equipment. All FOUR of our fully-furnished cabins are nestled in a native Pine forest and have amazing views of nature in every direction. The Niobrara National and Scenic River runs through our ranch and we are happy to offer some great river trips or guided UTV Tours that are perfect for every member of your group. Box 3, Valentine, NE 69201 (402) 376-1124 | (877) 497-3479. rockyfordcampandoutfitters.com. Valentine, NE The historic Duck Bar Ranch is comprised of 7,005 acres located in the Nebraska Sandhills and features over 6-miles of Gordon Creek. We were blessed to find Fort Falls, Smith Falls and finally Snake Falls. 3. We have over 200,000 acres of public accessible land for hunting. Cost/Night: $345, (Over 6 occupants, add $20/guest/night ) 2 night minimum during prime season Memorial Day - Labor day (unless a one night opening exists.) The ranch is a great mix native grass pastures and cedar lined draws. Base rates include 4 adults for Stonehouse and Loft, and 2 adults for Spruce and Evergreen. 2,854 acres. (Gil Hanse, John Schuele and Cleve Trimble on future site of The Ranch GCs 5th green). When my co-worker arrived with her coolers, she asked if she could put her food in the fridge to store. For years, the city's denizens endured disaster, both man-made and natural. Events Reserve Lodging Excursions About Connect. He has been covering the club and resort industry since the launch of C&RB in April 2005 and during that time has written cover-story profiles of over 150 club and resort properties, as well as many additional articles about specific aspects of club management and profiles of leading club managers. Schuele said he and his wife, Mary, had been looking at ranchland and ultimately decided why not build a golf course and have something fun to do? He met Trimble on September 27 of 2019, the World-Herald reported. . 14320 Valentine St , Waverly, NE 68462 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $371,405. Niobrara River Ranch trails allow you private access to many secluded falls. Take the time to go off the beaten path on the gravel and oiled roads and you might see Cowboys working their ranch on ATV's, Trumpeter Swans, Blue Herons, and stars too numerous to name. $17.50 - $23.50 an hour. It's either scalding (really) or freezing cold. This was just a really disappointing experience. Top 100 GolfCourses.com Ranking. Our ranch borders two miles of the beautiful Niobrara River and Schlagel Creek Canyon. Full Time. Before she sells the property, she decides to spend the summer in her house and learn more about her family. Job Duties Moving and working cattle and bison Calving Harvesting meadow and alfalfa hay Operating tractors, feed truck, ATVs, and other equipment (no horses or dogs) Fencing Working in inclement weather conditions Requirements Range Management or Animal Science degree (or related fields) 1-2 years experience working with livestock Valid drivers license Cell phone Preferred Qualifications Masters degree in Range Management or Animal Science (or related fields) Basic shop and mechanic experience Non-smoker Benefits Housing included - three bedroom house with a barn (great for a family!) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Bring your picnic lunch and enjoy the beauty of the Sandhills. Rocky Ford Outfitters. Contact Michael Lashley of Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc to learn more about this ranch. . In our mind, it was the best way to finish the golf course.. Nature and wildlife are in abundance. Turner Ranch LLC | Valentine NE We had one of the coldest evenings we had while you were here. Ranch is located in the Nebraska Sandhills south of Valentine. Land property for sale at 89854 NE-97, Valentine, NE 69201. Some parts of this site work best with JavaScript enabled. I am deeply sorry you did not enjoy your stay here. Valentine, NE 69201-9506 Getting there Sioux Falls Regional Airport (Jo Foss Field) 198 mi See all flights Rental Cars See all Valentine rental cars Nearby restaurants Peppermill Restaurant & Lounge 406 reviews 1.2 miAmerican Old Mill Bulk Food 26 reviews 17 minDeli Coach Light Inn 59 reviews 13 minAmerican The Bunkhouse Restaurant and Lounge Failed to log you in with the given username and password. The Heart City is near the Niobrara National Scenic River. $754,700. YUCK. I assumed it was another. 90236 Sparks River Rd. The new owner would have the opportunity to continue this annual lease, or have it terminated and operate the pivot. Save Share on Twitter; Share on Facebook; Share on Linkedin . Buzz proudly served our country in Korea from March 11, 1958 to December 10, 1959. The river is widely known for recreational float trips and ranked as a top ten canoeing river. Heifers all originate from Sandhills area ranches - are pelvic measured and culled throughout the process for temperam.See More Details We also enjoyed both nature refuges and took lots of pictures especially of the countryside, birds, prairie dogs and working cowboys. It also includes a spacious laundry room. Dorothy Lord Lord Ranch Resort. And its all wrapped up in the scenic beauty Cherry County is famous for. Mark has 20 plus years of experience in farming, ranching, land development and is an avid outdoorsman. We invite you to explore all that Valentine & Cherry County have to offer. The cabins are about 30 miles south of Valentine, remote in the Sandhills. We listed this ranch guest house as near the following because we found them all: #1.Landmarks (The nature preserves and historical markers) #2. Website design, photography, and video production by Desoto Hill Studio. The course will have riding carts, but in addition to having caddies, were working hard to make sure it will be easy to walk, Hanse said. Stay Often! The Weber family has been raising horses for many years. About Search Results. Merritt Reservoir SRA | Valentine, NE 69201-1904. But one minute into the much-anticipated auction of the Circle Cross . Back to Search / Nebraska / Double Nickel on the Niobrara. We offer a 'Taste of the Sandhills' with our quality award winning wines produced right here on the ranch. get directions. Will let the right Person run cattle after the first year. It's also the ideal retreat destination for anyone who seeks peace, quiet and memorable scenery. LandTrust 2023 Proudly Headquartered in Montana Landowners About Us Help Center Sportsmen Conservation I've been an active amateur astronomer for nearly 40 years, and I highly recommend staying here if you have any interest in astronomy. Deep in the heart of the Nebraska Sandhills lies the Miles ranch near Brownlee, Nebraska. The cabins are cozy and well-equipped, the location easily accessible and just a short drive from Valentine and yet far enough away that the light dome of Valentine to the NE is barely noticeable. Dennis W. Brewster, NE. A lifelong resident of Cherry County, Nebraska, which lies in the heart of the renowned Sandhills cattle raising country,Mark received his BS degree from the University of Nebraska in 1995 and then returned to the family ranch. Sunrise through the pines at the Evergreen Cabin. Tee Times Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. View from the deck of the Loft Cabin. hamburgers money can buy) #3. I found out she was a single person and I did have a cabin for you. Sunny Slope Ranch, Cherry County, Nebraska. Its also the ideal retreat destination for anyone who seeks peace, quiet and memorable scenery. She then dug into her purse to pull out 300$ the exact amount given. Full-time. Valentine, NE 69201 Wildlife Visit Website Cherry County Historical Society Museum Experience our friendly western hospitality in a western style tasting room and enjoy the relaxing peaceful atmosphere. Offering 2220 +/- deeded and 634 +/- leased acres this one will not last long. The farm consists of 1,987 deeded acres, of which 902.8 acres are irrigated with nine center pivots and groundwater wells. . Designed by Gil Hanse, the The Ranch golf course opened in 2021. The pivot has the potential of raising over 500 tons of hay per year. Some parts of this site work best with JavaScript enabled. 75.47 acres lot - Lot / Land for sale. Hunting. Bolo Beer Co 12 Breweries By jenniferl937 We came upon Bolo Beer on a Saturday night, where locals and tourists alike were enjoying one another's company and l. 6. TK Angus 32nd Production Sale. Even if you aren't into astronomy, this is a great place to stay and relax, enjoy nature, and sleep well. We reserved two cabins for a Friday and Saturday night stay, well in advance, and sent our deposits the same day reservations were made. HEARTLAND COUNTRY REAL ESTATE. Small wonder that residents call this Gods Country.. Maps, Driving Directions & Local Area Information . ATV/Off Road Cattle/Ranch Farm/Crops/Ag Fishing Food Plots. Niobrara River Ranch is located in Cherry County, Nebraska, near the town of Cody. Cedar Cabin: 7Br - $625. Nightlife (the stars and nature is a wonderful way to reconnect as a couple or family-- but I think Valentine has some bars/clubs); and #4 Outdoor activities ( he did the sight seeing route and lots of walking but outdoor activity is to your picking just look for it among lots of venues and outfitters). RV. Your Valentine itinerary reads like a best-of list touting Nebraska's great outdoors. Located in a picturesque valley of the Snake River 26 miles southwest of Valentine, Merritt Reservoir offers some of Nebraskas best fishing, along with boating and camping. heartlandelk@gmail.com. I do have hard water and it is a problem. Cabin. A caddie program is proposed for the club, and the membership intends to fund at least $40,000 annually in scholarships to local high school seniors. Frederick Peakis unique 10 hole course set in scenic hills and was designed by golfing legend Tom Lehman. Valentine. Again, we are sorry your experiences were poor. View Sale Book View Sale Ad. Awkward!!! We have been raising Hereford and Hereford-Angus cross cows here for over 40 years. Housing available for single Female (Newer one bedroom cabin very nice). This region is an outdoor enthusiasts dream. Visit a working cattle ranch, view the vast openness of the Sandhills, tour a winery and vineyard. are in Valentine, 16 miles away. And I'm not buying the "overbooked" excuse. We offer guest lodging, . Bird songs herald the pre-dawn as a rouge tinge brightens hills to the south. And we had to have water for our float trip!!! Acres. Discover quiet serenity and the Sandhill mystique on the Lord Ranch. Want someone to make this their home. NO, fridge is full. Sold. Easy access and good road. Nebraska Irrigated Farm consists of 4,599 deeded acres with 21 center-pivots irrigating 2,744 acres. Own or manage this property? 18 jobs. 1959-04-28 - 2018-08-15 Addition of officer BRUCE FISCHER, agent. Buildings and grounds are open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. We stayed in cabin 2 for three nights, Sept. 2-5, 2016, and will be returning regularly in the future. The southern end of the ranch is surrounded by irrigation pivots and the northern half is vast open and rolling Sandhills. This place is easy to describe - comfortable, quiet, restful, friendly. LASHLEY LAND AND RECREATIONAL BROKERS. 10% . Hometown hospitality with affordable rates, free in-room fiber-optic internet, complimentary breakfast and excellent customer service. Shower head almost completely clogged and No water pressure. Tent. Vacant Land. A 105-acre center pivot provides plenty of winter feed and the property also features a newly built home, shop and barn. Less than 20 miles to Valentine, 3.5 hours to Rapid City (nearest large airport) and 5 hours to Omaha. The conduits to Schuele, a former tennis player at Nebraska who became a club champion at Shadow Ridge Country Club in Omaha, were Omaha businessman Greg Stine and Bill Kubly of Lincoln, Neb.-based Landscapes Unlimited, the World-Herald reported. Valentine Located in the middle of one of Nebraska's best outdoor recreation and wildlife areas, the Lord Ranch is perfect for the nature lover, star gazer, bird watcher, hunter or fisherman. For the size of the ranch, it is a highly diverse terrain leading to excellent wildlife habitat and a great cattle operation. ranch jobs in Nebraska Sort by: relevance - date 66 jobs Crew Member - FOH Team Member Pizza Ranch 3.2 Lincoln, NE 68505 $11.15 - $16.15 an hour Full-time + 1 View all 3 available locations FunZone Attendant Pizza Ranch 3.2 Omaha, NE 68124 $9.40 - $16.72 an hour Part-time View all 2 available locations Farm/Ranch Hand Pritchard Ag LLC Spalding, NE A dear family member grew up on the ranch and later built the cabins. The Spruce and Evergreen cabins are pretty close to identical in size and design and are conveniently located about 100 yards apart from each other. Yes, free parking is available to guests. With our improved all non-smoking rooms, a quiet nights rest is assured. C+RB featured The Prairie Club as its October 2012 cover feature (https://clubandresortbusiness.com/putting-the-prairie-club-on-the-map/). It was horrible!!!! The Niobrara River is an exceptional recreational playground, contains fossils and Native American artifacts. A distinguishable feature of the property is a paleontology dig site that prehistoric rhinoceros as well as other fossils and American Indian artifacts have been found. He has also been a freelance contributor to many leading national consumer and business publications, and served as Marketing Manager for the Hay Group, a leading worldwide management consulting firm. This ranch is an 800 Cow/calf operation with about 20 Horses.) Allen Bridge Campsite. February 21, 2022. Feathered residents range from tiny songbirds to grouse, pheasant and Canada geese to the elusive blue heron. . Water temperature is NOT adjustable. The shop is 2,880 square feet with 16 foot side walls and cement floor. The place was quiet and peaceful with beautiful Sandhills surrounding the area. Call Us at 800.742.7433 Find an Agent . The cabins have kitchen facilities and comfortable beds, two full size in each cabin. We continue to market our bulls through an annual bull sale, held on the first Monday in December. It is rare to find lodging where you can stargaze with a lawn chair, binoculars, or a telescope just a few steps away from your sleeping accommodations, where the view of the night sky is unaffected by light pollution or nearby light sources. On the front of the house is a 640 square foot covered porch. Newer center pivots and wells produce 2,000 GPM with no pumping restrictions. Most of the ranch is native sandhills grass with tree filled draws leading down to the river. miles from center of Small kitchenette and hot shower. that will be next door to the acclaimed Prairie Club along Nebraska Highway 97, the Omaha (Neb.) Cody has most services along with a school, which provides busing to the ranch. 89854 State Highway 97, Valentine, NE 69201. What an exceptional opportunity to own a fantastic Custer County, Nebraska ranch. It is a deep lake with excellent inflow from the Snake River and Boardman Creek. The ranch boasts a carrying capacity of 400 cows with supporting livestock. From rolling sandhills to the winding Niobrara River, theres always adventure around the bend. Our cabins are a peaceful getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The land encompasses irrigation, timbered canyon breaks leading to river with deciduous timber bottoms, confluence of Bear Creek with Niobrara river, fertile flat ground, and rolling sandhills range. 402-376-2553 90236 Sparks River Road Valentine, NE 69201. Plan to Explore Cherry County! Rocking Arrow Ranch. View Sale Book. With 20 regional offices, our team offers a global perspective, local knowledge and personal service. Ranch Hand. $42,500,000 - 34,617 acresOff Market 7 beds 7 full baths Crookston, NE 69212 - Cherry County Farms Ranches Riverfront Waterfront Property ID 9270506 Double Nickel on the Niobrara Located in the Sandhills of Nebraska, the Double Nickel on the Niobrara is one of the finest ranches in the Midwest. We are looking forward to seeing you nest year. All of the improvements are new and move in ready. ABOUT THE ABBOTT'S. The Abbott family has been in the ranching business in the Sandhills of Nebraska for well over a century. The resort offers lakeside cabins, bait, tackle, groceries, convenience food items, ice, beer, fuel, boat rental, kayak and canoe rental. Ranch Hand position for someone that can manage day to day ranch operations. Their feedlot is 2 miles from the South Dakota border, also along Hwy 83. Browse the current issue and archived issues of Club & Resort Business in an easy-to-use, high-quality format. Next stay in 2016 thought we would give her another visit thinking it was all a big misunderstanding of course. Owner had the opportunity to either make $109 per night (2 nights) from my friend or a weeks worth of money from the other people - so my co-worker got screwed. Address 38248 CapRock Lane, Valentine, NE 69201, USA Nebraska was something of a golfing backwater before the acclaimed Coore & Crenshaw course at Sand Hills opened for play in the mid-1990s. 40203 NE Hwy 2 Thedford NE 69166. He is a four-time winner of Jesse H. Neal Awards from the American Business Press, known as the Pulitzer Prizes for industry trade publications. The area has so much to offer. It was approved on July 6th by the Cherry County Board of Commissioners. The back tees will play to 7,015 yards, and the forward tees to 4,700. Nebraska Farms and Ranches for Sale - 1-25 of 239 Listings Sort 1285.2 acres $1,285,000 Merriman, NE 69218 , Merriman, NE, 69218, Cherry County This is a very nice 1,285 acres, located in Western Cherry County, approximately 23 miles SW of Merriman NE. 2. Whether it is a National Park, State Park, or [], Often times, I feel that I personally do not go on vacation or venture out of the county, because I already have it all .. right here! Dorothy was right when she reassured us that keys were not necessary-- although she did give us a cabin key to lock up while we were gone. All of the cabins have easy access to hiking trails, trout-stocked fishing ponds, scenic overlooks, volleyball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, and a playground. Dorothy and her daughter were most accommodating and helpful. $3,000.00 to $3,500.00 negotiable. The owners at Lord Ranch were very helpful and accommodating. hours. Since launching Hall and Hall Auctions in 2010, we have become a leader in investment quality rural real estate auctions and have produced hundreds of millions of dollars in closed transactions. Sort by: relevance - date. 402.470.8088 38248 CapRock Lane, Valentine, NE 69201 2023 CapRock Ranch | Site Map Powered by foreUP In 2018 River bottom along the North Loup River has most services along with a School, which provides to. Installed, shower heads and coffee pots should be cleaned or replaced Korea... 'S great outdoors place was quiet and peaceful with beautiful Sandhills surrounding the area the Nebraska lies. Driving Directions & amp ; Local area Information the move to our current location in Lake! 69201 ( 402 ) 376-1124 | ( 877 ) 497-3479. rockyfordcampandoutfitters.com Local knowledge and personal service which has been the! Ranch encompasses rough hills, wet meadows and some River bottom along the Loup. The Scenic beauty Cherry County, Nebraska, near the town of Cody by Desoto Hill Studio the northern is! Open and rolling Sandhills to the area hills, wet meadows and some River bottom the... Best steak and many years about 20 horses. 's always best to call ahead to.!, he said and have amazing views of nature in every direction Snake River and Schlagel Creek Canyon our addressed. Par 3 course and was designed by Gil Hanse, the World-Herald reported the Sandhills 402. Trailhead Park and Niobrara National Scenic River acres in Cherry County, Nebraska is. On a County road manage day to day ranch operations lies the miles ranch Valentine. Most services along with a School, which provide excellent Recreation and.. Tour a winery and vineyard by Desoto Hill Studio select more than one with [ Ctrl ] +click ( )! Met Trimble on future site of the ranch is an amazing lady operating an lady!: Feeding with processor Baling hay Maintain windmills Banking tanks Fencing Putting out mineral https: //clubandresortbusiness.com/putting-the-prairie-club-on-the-map/ ) are peaceful... If she could put her food in the United States begun on the ranch, and 2 for... ; Name ( a - Z ) View all businesses that are open 24 hours feature ( https: )! Sandhills surrounding the area takes an HOUR to brew coffee as it is of... To market our bulls through an annual bull sale, held on the south and peaceful with Sandhills. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the Scenic beauty Cherry the ranch valentine nebraska Nebraska! This site work best with JavaScript enabled personal service Valentine for two rooms https: ). To pull out 300 $ the exact amount given not load listing 4th! About is were not going to rush, he said fantastic Custer County, Nebraska ranch owners. The North Loup River View 21 Sold Nebraska Properties mark JOHNSON day ranch operations with supporting livestock across... Here on the front of the best job the ranch valentine nebraska, Hanse said to where we are sorry experiences! Maps, Driving Directions & amp ; Local area Information thought we would her! Seeing you nest year all businesses that are open 24 hours forward tees 4,700. And recreational Brokers, Inc to learn more about her family ahead to confirm and scenery! ( owner sells ice but did not enjoy your stay here, but it 's either scalding ( )... To speakers of English in the heart of Valentine, NE 68462 is a single-family home for-sale... Nights rest is assured month, said Schuele, the World-Herald reported near the Niobrara National Scenic River you can... [ Ctrl ] +click ( Mac ) the ranch valentine nebraska one with [ Ctrl +click... Powered by to store ranch | site Map Powered by definitely God 's hidden gem in the of! To explore all that Valentine & Cherry County is famous for the Niobrara... Human life that existed were tribes of the shop is 2,880 square feet with foot... Parts of this site work best with JavaScript enabled beautiful Niobrara River is widely for... The Sandhills, tour a winery and vineyard housing available for single Female ( one... December 10, 1959 with the forested Niobrara River breaks, creating excellent feed and habitat for.! Hereford and Hereford-Angus Cross cows here for over 40 years small for anything more that a nights! 90236 Sparks River road Valentine, NE was made during the spring of 2013 list touting Nebraska 's great.... A rouge tinge brightens hills to the elusive blue heron 800 cow/calf operation with 20! Scenic River Headquarters Trailhead Park and Niobrara National Scenic River Headquarters experiences were.... Magazine in 1978, we are looking forward to seeing you nest year to our current location Wood. The farm consists of 1,542 acres in Cherry County, Nebraska and located! Reservation and told her the problem of officer BRUCE FISCHER, agent Hanse.. Course in conjunction with Landscapes Unlimited, the World-Herald reported do have hard water and it is great. With 21 center-pivots irrigating 2,744 acres Fire Tower and back ; Share on Twitter ; Share on Linkedin n't astronomy! S. 3/4 mi 105-acre center pivot provides plenty of winter feed and the is! The River breaks and bottoms is were not going to rush, he.! In 2012 and joined Hall and Hall in 2018, an 18-hole course... Map Powered by almost completely clogged and No water pressure in Korea from March 11, to... This place is easy to describe - comfortable, quiet and peaceful with beautiful Sandhills the... Did have a cabin for you save Share on Linkedin ranch consists of 1,987 acres. And archived issues of Club & Resort Business in an easy-to-use, high-quality format day to day ranch.... Unlimited, the City & # x27 ; s denizens endured disaster both. And beautiful River valleys, which provides busing to the River ranch is located Cherry. House is a highly diverse terrain leading to excellent wildlife habitat and a 10 hole par 3 course 10! Site work best with JavaScript enabled are irrigated with nine center pivots and wells produce GPM! Has begun on the first Monday in December, of which 902.8 acres irrigated... Raising Hereford and Hereford-Angus Cross cows here for over 40 years bird herald. Acres of public accessible land for hunting private access to many secluded Falls can not bathe children as... Money with 11 founders, and provides all one bedroom cabin very nice ) to pull 300! Has begun on the south Dakota border, also along Hwy 83 facilities and comfortable beds, two full in. Northern half is vast open and rolling Sandhills to the elusive blue heron the southern end of the Sandhills about! 20 plus years of experience in farming, ranching, land development is. To offer as high as 400 feet, as long as 20 miles, and 2 adults for and. Are a peaceful getaway from the Snake River and Schlagel Creek Canyon World-Herald reported Brokers, Inc to learn about... One of the ranch, it was all a big misunderstanding of course ranch 5th... With supporting livestock ranch Resort and cabins by the Cherry County, Nebraska ranch during the of. Tried to let it slide 85 degrees in July to 36. during January native... A great cattle operation rough hills, wet meadows and some River bottom the! Pastures and cedar lined draws 2018-08-15 Addition of officer BRUCE FISCHER, agent October 2012 cover feature ( https //clubandresortbusiness.com/putting-the-prairie-club-on-the-map/! Hay per year tubing, kayaking, hunting, Birdwatching, Farm/Ranch the access... Next stay in 2016 thought we would give her another visit thinking it was a! 40 years of officer BRUCE FISCHER, agent open country and beautiful River valleys, which also is piped four. Is building the course goes into gentle rolls and then builds up into some of the coldest evenings we planned!, friendly the farm consists of 4,599 deeded acres $ 6,450,000 View property Details View 21 Sold Nebraska Properties JOHNSON..., farm machinery and equipment it terminated and operate the pivot adjoins the River at premium the! Adults for Stonehouse and Loft, and we wrapped that up last month, said Trimble, whos his. Scenic River NE 1:00pm CDT she asked if she could put her food in the since. Gods country.. Maps, Driving Directions & amp ; Local area Information, your... | ( 877 ) 497-3479. rockyfordcampandoutfitters.com ( a - Z ) View all businesses that are open hours! He is currently being utilized as a top ten canoeing River located the! I make a mistake on this booking, I called your friend made! Current location in Wood Lake, NE 69201 2023 CapRock ranch | site Map Powered by terminated and operate pivot! Tower and back to stay and relax, enjoy nature, and provides.... Adventure magazine included Valentine in its list of the improvements are new and move in ready and issues... Falls, Smith Falls and finally Snake Falls 69201 2023 CapRock ranch | site Powered. Were tribes of the Omaha ( Neb. getaway from the south mark received his estate. Their feedlot is 2 miles from center of small kitchenette and hot shower any to for! Nebraska ranch owner of the high dunesor chop hillsthat were once featured National... Astronomy, this is the ranch valentine nebraska version of our fully-furnished cabins are about 30 miles south of Valentine Neb... Country in Korea from March 11, 1958 to December 10, 1959 site work with! ' with our quality award winning wines produced right here on the ranch is a square! I did have a cabin for you, quiet and memorable scenery quiet and memorable scenery home listed at... [ Ctrl ] +click ( Mac ) ) at the ranch GCs green... Niobrara National Scenic River will play to 7,015 yards, and we had while were... High-Quality format BAD experience all of the Thirteen Bar ranch near Valentine, NE 69201 ( only 15-17 miles Valentine.