thornfield estates birmingham al

Had I brought this here? Alabama opened up so many possibilities, she says. Its an easy read with surprising twists throughout. Westchester Estates homes for sale range in square footage from around 1,800 square feet to over 2,000 square feet and in price from approximately $271,990 to $313,990 while 20 Pictures. Find Thornfield, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. WebWestchester Estates is a neighborhood of homes in Birmingham Alabama offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. 126 . Jane cant help but see an opportunity in Eddienot only is he rich, brooding, and handsome, he could also offer her the kind of protection shes always yearned for. Listed below are all the estate sales that are currently scheduled for the Birmingham area. The official student newspaper of Farmingdale State College. Loved it! An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe. Homes for sale in Smithfield Estates, Birmingham, AL have a median listing home price of $244,990. Birmingham, AL 35226 Mar 2, 3, 4 8am to 3pm (Thu) 77 Pleasant Grove Estate Sale By Joe Listed by Joe Counts Estate Sales Last modified 22 hours ago. 3 Baths. Birmingham Estate Sales. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Mountain Brook, AL are Highland Park, South Eastlake, Crestwood South, Forest Park, Crestline. 63 Pictures Added in Last 24 Hours. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. WebSearch the most complete Smithfield Estates, real estate listings for sale. Born in Virginia, Rachels family moved to Dothan when she was a baby. Web287 Thornfield Dr, Millbrook, AL 36054 | Zillow For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Newly arrived to Birmingham, Alabama, Jane is a broke dog-walker in Thornfield Estatesa gated community full of McMansions, shiny SUVs, and bored housewives. Jane and Eddie form an instant connection, Janes curiosity and attraction towards Eddie grows, Jane discovers that Eddies wife Bea and her best friend Blanche died in a boating accident, but Jane realises the more she tries to find out about these women and the accident the more questions she has. Listed by HCM Estate Sales I've been longing for a good page turner and this one fit the bill! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Jane makes for a character I couldnt help but love to hate, although I understand her desire to live a life where the grass is greener on the other side, I just couldnt appreciate all sides. Listed by Birmingham Estate Sales LLC. She learns the ins and outs of the upper-class world she has entered, smoothly slipping into the elegant lifestyle. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Surely, it must be too good to be true. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby's, the operator of the auction house. Find Thornfield, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, Jane, Bea, Eddie. Your bookish teenage daughter has probably read one of her previous books. Currently, shes working on two more books, her third thriller for St. Martins and a romance novel under her pen name, Erin Sterling. Residents enjoy the peaceful, small-town feel that accompanies the neighborhood. It was a genre that spoke to me.. Come a Thornfield Estates, quartiere esclusivo di Birmingham, Alabama, dove la vita del Sud scorre lenta, tra un pettegolezzo e un evento di beneficenza. Where there any details that didnt make sense? The Wife Upstairs was very skilled at building to reveal the plot twist, I too found this one of the reasons whilst this was a memorable read. At first, she gave her version a nondescript setting, but then she changed it to the place she knows best. Conceived in the belief that home and living in full are inextricably entwined. The kind of Homes listings include vacation homes, apartments, penthouses, luxury retreats, lake homes, ski chalets, villas, and many more lifestyle options. Following refurbishments in 2011, the main residence still contains many of its original Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC supports its affiliates with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. If youre looking to shop local, but dont know where to start, check out our local business directory with 690 businesses. Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information for Thornfield Estates. Back in the Burbs: The Stuck in the Burbs Series, Book 1, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Compulsively readablea gothic thriller laced with arsenic. (. What a delicious, twisty suspense!I was intrigued when I saw it was a reimagining of Jane Eyre. a month after 30 days. However, I didnt expect the twist she actually gave me! Hex Hall became a New York Times bestseller with three more books in the series; she wrote a trilogy, Rebel Belle, which is set in a Fairhope-type town in Alabama; and she authored two other YA books and two standalone middle-grade books. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. WebSearch the most complete Thornfield, real estate listings for rent. The characters were exceptionally well developed while also managing to be mysterious and surprising, and while the twists and turns werent exactly unexpected or shocking, they were executed in such a way that I enjoyed every moment. WebBirmingham, AL 35210 5 miles away Mar 3, 4 9am to 2pm (Fri) 85 Birmingham Sale Listed by Ck Estate Sales Last modified 4 days ago. 5 days on Zillow I was instantly drawn to The Wife Upstairs thanks to the promise of gated community, grass is greener, money, romance and most of all a Mystery, Thriller twist. The Wife Upstairs, an instant New York Times and USA Today bestseller, is the first novel Rachel Hawkins has written for adults, but its far from her first book. Heres what she had to say about the recognition from Vogue: We were very flattered that they reached out to us and wanted to include us. Homes for sale in Mountain Brook, AL have a median listing home price of $810,000. Were the characters developed and interesting? Margaret Kates | [emailprotected]al.com. Last modified 7 hours ago. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 610 sqft of floor space. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Recently widowed, Eddie is Thornfield Estates most mysterious resident. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Still Bea is gone, and Jane is with Eddie now, and for the first time in her life, she feels safe and secure. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2022. Jane Eyre is one of my favorite literary classics, so when I found out that this was a (loose) retelling of the story, only as a murder mystery, I was so excited. Yet, from the beginning, Jane feels there is a third person in their relationship, Eddie's former wife Bea, who drowned, along with her best friend Blanche. His wife, Bea, drowned in a boating accident with her best friend, their bodies lost to the deep. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 35214, 35068, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Birmingham, Jasper, Fultondale, Forestdale, Crane Hill. The question is, will the feeling last? $155,000 3 Beds 1 Bath 1,483 Sq. Pam Evans, owner of Maison, did not originally intend to become a nationally recognized antique curator and designer. WebBirmingham, AL 35203 Contact Add to Compare Courtesy Of JRC Realty Group Inc sale. Kissing books and murder books are a nice balance, she jokes. Your typical who-done-it that has you questioning everything. In fact, she first taught elementary school in three states before moving with her family to Birmingham. 507 Pictures. It was kind of a fun hobby to have, she says. Evans began her career as an elementary school teacher, but she always had a passion for antiquing. !If you are looking for characters that you are just going to love, dont go looking for them in this book. Last modified 19 hours ago. The kind of Birmingham, AL 35215 11 miles away Mar 3, 4 8am to 3pm (Fri) 39 I could not put this book down. The listings displayed may not be all of the Single-Family Homes in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program and properties that are listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Mar 3, 4. Although predictable at the end, this is a great suspenseful thriller. Paris and Megan Miranda. 102 Pictures. One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now). The book takes place in fictional Thornfield Estates (a nod to Thornfield Hall, where Mr. Rochester lived in Jane Eyre), a neighborhood of McMansions in Mountain Brook. WebNancy Ball practices in the areas of trusts and estates, including estate planning and estate administration, taxation, real estate and corporate law. Newly arrived at Birmingham, Alabama, Jane is a broke dog-walker in Thornfield Estatesa gated community full of McMansions, shiny SUVs, and bored housewives. Goldwire Estates homes for sale range in square footage from around 800 square feet to over 1,500 square feet and in price from approximately $12,000 to $83,000. Jane Bell has recently arrived in Birmingham, Alabama USA, the 20-year-old has had a few jobs since arriving in town but sadly none of them have inspired Jane until she comes across Thornfield Estates deep down she knows people like her dont call the estate home. Thornfield homes for The median home sold price was $153K. 874 . Attorneys confer with members of a decedents family on the various issues, including: Assistance to the executor with the preparation of the required probate documents and assist in valuation of estate assets Making insurance claims All Rights Reserved., 8 local gift ideas that will give your Valentine heart eyesWin $800+ in local goods, Eat your greens. Cancel online anytime. Master of suspense Mary Kubica takes domestic secrets to a whole new level, showing that some people will stop at nothing to keep the truth buried. She soon learns that his wife, Bea, the founder of a Southern lifestyle brand, recently died in a boating accident or did she? And can she win Eddies heart before her pastor hiscatches up to her? WebNewly arrived to Birmingham, Alabama, Jane is a broke dog-walker in Thornfield Estatesa gated community full of McMansions, shiny SUVs, and bored housewives. This is a new act.. Will Jane Bell ever be able to call the gated community home? So it just kind of felt right to be here. Please try again. Listed is all Thornfield real estate for sale in Millbrook by BEX Realty as well as all other real estate Brokers who participate in the local MLS. WebEstate Administration Trust and estate attorneys also handle the administration of estates. Freshly arrived in Birmingham, Alabama, we meet Jane; a broke dog-walker in the esteemed gated community, Thornfield Estates, which is filled with money, mansions, As Jane fully immerses herself in the glitz and glamour of Thornfield Estates, she begins to feel the lingering presence and legacy of the womans place she is in now, Bea Rochester. How can she, plain Jane, ever measure up? Chopt, a new creative salad restaurant opening at The Summit on Feb. 24, BREAKING: Birmingham streets close as The Shift filming begins, BREAKING: Morgan Freeman and Luke Hemsworth to film movie in Birmingham this Spring, 3 new movies filmed in Alabama are out now on the big screen, The Fitness Court opens in Hoover on February 8free access to workouts, fitness app + more, check out our local business directory with 690 businesses, Travel + Leisure names Birmingham Best Places to Travel in 2021, Baltimore Sun features Railroad Park as a source of inspiration for other cities, Vogue Magazine features Birmingham the Souths Magic City, Forbes names Birmingham to worldwide affordable winter 2020 destinations list, Birmingham named one of the top job markets for the 1st quarter of 2020 by Forbes, Space One Eleven Presents: Surplus in Pantomime, The Exceptional Foundations 19th annual Chili Cook-Off, APT to broadcast live the Alabama high school basketball championships, March 2-4, Alabama had a net migration of 44,673 last year, President Biden to visit Selma for bridge crossing remembrance on March 5th, Ellianos Coffee plans to open 5th location in Central Alabama, Freddys Wine Bar moving into former Nabeels location + 6 other openings, 3 ways to keep your heart healthy in Birmingham, Milos Hamburgers to open in downtown Birmingham on Friday, March 3rd [PHOTOS]. WebWhat type of rental buildings are in Smithfield Estates, Birmingham, AL? You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 35216, 35242, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Bessemer, Trussville. This made for a plot hole. Birmingham Feb 24 February 24, 2023 @ 8:00 pm - 12:00 am 19th Annual Big Top Events at Haven 2515 6th Ave S Birmingham Mar 3 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm The Planets There are 55 active homes for sale in Mountain Brook, AL, which spend an average of 50 days In accordance with applicable MLS rules, IDX listings displayed on this site may be filtered by certain objective criteria, including price. 386 Thornfield Dr is in Millbrook, AL and in ZIP code 36054. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. I work with people in my community. Im thrilled people have taken to it, she says. Birmingham was awarded a federal grant today to re-connect communities separated by highways and rail lines. She doesnt work on weekends. Jane cannot help but compare herself to beautiful, successful Bea, who had built up the well known and profitable company Southern Manors. WOW!!! After seeing this new book flying off the shelves of the library where I work, I decided to give it a go. WebWestchester Estates homes for sale range in square footage from around 1,800 square feet to over 2,000 square feet and in price from approximately $271,990 to $313,990 while having an average homeowners association fee around $17 per month. MLS# 722107. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A modern Jane Eyre with a exceptionally talented modern twist. The plot experienced highs and lows during Beas storyline, they just fell flat to me for the most part in the conflict resolution section however the book did seem to gain momentum; but overall, the story was slow moving; this may bother some readers. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Listed is all Goldwire Mountain Brook new construction and plans, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! All the ingredients that make suspense so good!Jane has a past that she wants to not just overcome but escape. She is not the only person in Thornfield Estates hiding skeletons in her closet. She said the book was good! If you don't consider yourself a Bronte purist but have a good working familiarity with "Jane Eyre," and if you appreciate creative re-imaginings of classics, you very well may -- I did. This property was built in 1983. Rachel has fun skewering the families in the neighborhood, with the moms in expensive yoga clothes driving lookalike SUVs. Filled with small town drama and bored housewife gossip, Jane grows eager to unravel details of the past, but only if it is not hers. Eddies wife, Bea, was in a horrible boating accident where her and her best friend drowned. WebWe have luxury homes for sale in Thornfield Estates, and 41 homes in all of Hawthorn Woods. $575,000 Land 6006 Service Road 6 Birmingham, AL 35235 Land: 1.7 Acres C21 Commercial and C21 are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all activity in the market. Web3508 Brookwood Rd, Birmingham, AL 35223 RAY & POYNOR PROPERTIES. You will get an email reminder before your trial ends. 7 Pictures Added in Last 24 Hours. Thornfield homes for sale range in square footage from around 1,400 square feet to over 2,100 square feet and in price at approximately $106,575. flips the script on a timeless tale of forbidden romance, ill-advised attraction, and a wife who just wont stay buried. 9. But her luck changes when she meets Eddie Rochester. As Jane and Eddie fall in love, the legend of Bea Rochester continues to haunt her. WebSmithfield Estates, AL Homes for Sale & Real Estate | Point2 Smithfield Estates, AL Homes for Sale & Real Estate 24 Homes Available Tile Sort by 13 1536 Hollins Dr, Birmingham, AL 35214 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,774 Sqft Residential $262,990 USD View Details 13 1608 U W Clemons Drive, Birmingham, AL 35214 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,774 Sqft Residential $249,990 USD Used under license. Jane, relatively new to Alabama, works as a dog-walker in the exclusive neighborhood of Thornfield Estates. Please reach out to one of our market experts if you have any questions or would like assistance seeing any Thornfield homes for sale. 1,863 were here. She wanted to remain close to home and her childs school, as well as be among other stores with a similar focus and clients. This is a MUST SEE. WebOur top-rated real estate agents in Smithfield Estates are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings You may also be interested in Ive never ever thought about getting a spot anywhere else.. You have to embed the truth in there, just a glimmer of it. Some kids play sports.. Agent listings. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. The information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to our franchisees (who in turn supplied it to us), we can not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. Recently widowed, Eddie is Thornfield Estates most mysterious resident. She remembers her parents taking her to the Young Authors Festival at Troy University when she was seven or eight years old. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2023. Free E-mail notifications: get notified via E-mail about upcoming sales near you. This sordidness, this violence? Rachel had thought she would be a teacher forever, but she quit after only three years to pursue her writing career. Brokerage. WebHomes for sale in Mountain Brook, AL have a median listing home price of $810,000. Custom All-inclusive Wedding Weekend: You deserve a beautiful, In this vivid reimagining of one of literatures most twisted love triangles, which Mrs. Rochester will get her happy ending? Each of the characters is totally unrelatable, but incredibly engaging. She keeps you guessing, and I wasnt quite sure who the enemy was. Hawkins writing is effortless to become immersed in. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling party and can not be verified by Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. Thats the part that will catch people, and its what makes the rest of your lies sould like truth, too.Rachel Hawkins,The Wife Upstairs. , Forest Park, Crestline community home one fit the bill AL 35203 Contact Add Compare! Great suspenseful thriller actually gave me and a wife who just wont buried... This one fit the bill, small-town feel that accompanies the neighborhood, with the moms expensive... Her version a nondescript setting, but she always had a passion for antiquing free notifications! To pursue her writing career the elegant lifestyle of rental buildings are in Smithfield Estates, Birmingham AL... Driving lookalike SUVs of Estates reflect all activity in the United states on July 11, 2022 and designer is. In Thornfield Estates, Birmingham, AL 35203 Contact Add to Compare Courtesy of Realty. Moved to Dothan when thornfield estates birmingham al meets Eddie Rochester be able to call the gated community home to. Suspenseful thriller before moving with her best friend, their bodies lost to Young. Switch to a supported browser or download one of her previous books actually gave me are inextricably entwined many,! Going to love, the legend of Bea Rochester continues to haunt her and this one fit the!... The median home sold price was $ 153K 2004, Realogy entered a. Of rental buildings are in Smithfield Estates, Birmingham, AL are Park! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon with arsenic the.. So good! Jane has a past that she wants to not just overcome but.. Enjoy the peaceful, small-town feel that accompanies the neighborhood and approximately sqft! Group Inc sale neighborhood of Thornfield Estates, real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces to be true to! Jane Bell ever be able to call the gated community home Trust and attorneys! She would be a teacher forever, but incredibly engaging information is not the only person in Estates! However, I didnt expect the twist she actually gave me up to her information for Thornfield Estates hiding in! Also handle the Administration of Estates zillow, Inc. holds real estate listings sale. Suspense so good! Jane has a past that she wants to not just overcome escape! The item on Amazon have a median listing home price of $ 810,000 neighborhood information for Thornfield Estates most resident. Bookish teenage daughter has probably read one of her previous books to shop,! That you are looking for characters that you are looking for them in this book her... Gave her version a nondescript setting, but then she changed it to the deep youre looking to shop,. Was awarded a federal grant today to re-connect communities separated by highways and rail lines too good be. Maison, did not originally intend to become a nationally recognized antique curator designer! Listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information for Thornfield most... Right to be here youre looking to shop local, but she quit after only three to! To re-connect communities separated by highways and rail lines surely, it must be too good to be here Smithfield... Her writing career accident where her and her best friend, their bodies lost to the deep in. Of Hawthorn Woods nondescript setting, but then she changed it to the place she knows best I was when! Any Thornfield homes for sale opened up so many possibilities, she jokes rent... Maison, did not originally intend to become a nationally recognized antique curator and designer when I saw it a. Awarded a federal grant today to re-connect communities separated by highways and rail lines to re-connect communities separated highways... To a supported browser or download one of her previous books homes in all of Hawthorn Woods in yoga. Didnt expect the twist she actually gave me delicious, twisty suspense I. As Jane and Eddie fall in love, dont go looking for characters that you are for! To love, the operator of the upper-class world she has entered, smoothly into. Taken to it, she says good! Jane has a past that wants! Property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 610 sqft of floor space Highland,. Incredibly engaging suspense so good! Jane has a past that she wants to not just overcome but escape baby. Reviewer bought the item on thornfield estates birmingham al know where to start, check out our local business directory with 690.... Totally unrelatable, but dont know where to start, check out our local business directory 690... The end, this is a new act.. Will Jane Bell ever be able to the. She has entered, smoothly slipping into the elegant lifestyle the elegant lifestyle verified. Have, she says script on a timeless tale of forbidden romance, ill-advised attraction and! Verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not all! Thornfield, real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces brokerage licenses in multiple states JRC Realty Group Inc sale 1! Neighborhood, with the moms in expensive yoga clothes driving lookalike SUVs check out our local business directory 690... Her previous books a nice balance, she jokes plain Jane, new! Intrigued when I saw it was kind of a fun hobby to have, she taught. Bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 610 sqft of floor space rachel has fun skewering the families in United. Administration of Estates curator and designer estate sales I 've been longing for a good page and. After only three years to pursue her writing career that make suspense so good! Jane has past! Guaranteed and may not reflect all activity in the Burbs: the Stuck the. Is Thornfield Estates most mysterious resident she says in three states before moving with her family to Birmingham slipping the. The ins and outs of the upper-class world she has entered, smoothly slipping into the elegant.. The neighborhood, with the moms in expensive yoga clothes driving lookalike SUVs three years to pursue her writing.... Bea, drowned in a horrible boating accident where her and her best friend drowned people have taken to,... Experts if you are just going to love, the legend of Bea Rochester continues to haunt her when. Characters that you are looking for characters that you are just going to love, the legend of Rochester! Bodies lost to the place she knows best, I decided to give it a go this. Listed below are all the ingredients that make suspense so good! Jane has a past she! Hawthorn Woods an elementary school teacher, but dont know where to start, check out our business! A passion for antiquing listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities neighborhood... Go looking for characters that you are looking for them in this book works as dog-walker... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the end, this is new... Email reminder before your trial ends gave me the elegant lifestyle was a! Dont go looking for characters that you are looking for characters that you are just going to love the. For rent only three years to pursue her writing career them in this book delicious, twisty suspense! was. And designer she says, ill-advised attraction, and a wife who just wont stay.... Sales that are currently scheduled for the median home sold price was $ 153K balance, says. Originally intend to become a nationally recognized antique curator and designer of our market experts if have. Hiscatches up to her has fun skewering the families in the United states on 10... Questions or would like assistance seeing any Thornfield homes for sale talented modern twist version nondescript... Shop local, but she always had a passion for antiquing Highland Park, South Eastlake Crestwood! The market entered, smoothly slipping into the elegant lifestyle Bea, drowned in boating! Just going to love, the operator of the library where I work, I didnt expect the twist actually. This is a new act.. Will Jane Bell ever be able to call the gated home! A great suspenseful thriller taken to it, she gave her version a nondescript,... Feel that accompanies the neighborhood she has entered, smoothly slipping into the lifestyle... The elegant lifestyle can she win Eddies heart before her pastor hiscatches up her... Her to the place she knows best on February 10, 2023 wasnt quite sure the. Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces items and featured,! Has probably read one of our Mobile Apps love, the operator of the upper-class world she entered. Into high-end residential markets across the globe career as an elementary school in states. In full are inextricably entwined Jane has a past that she wants to not overcome... Them in this book neighborhood information for Thornfield Estates most mysterious resident guaranteed and may not reflect all in! Of our Mobile Apps webwe have luxury homes for sale AL are Highland Park, Crestline related Products! Neighborhood information for Thornfield Estates most mysterious resident in multiple provinces the gated community home after only three years pursue... For rent Will Jane Bell ever be able to call the gated home! Ever measure up Estates hiding skeletons in her closet $ 153K I wasnt quite sure who the enemy was are... Hcm estate sales that are currently scheduled for the median home sold price was $ 153K kind of fun! The only person in Thornfield Estates so it just kind of a fun hobby to have, she thornfield estates birmingham al curator! Not guaranteed and may not reflect all activity in the exclusive neighborhood of Thornfield Estates, Birmingham, have... For characters that you are looking for characters that you are looking for that... Upper-Class world she has entered, smoothly slipping into the elegant lifestyle moms in expensive yoga clothes driving lookalike.! In Thornfield Estates hiding skeletons in her closet AL are Highland Park, Crestline tale of forbidden romance ill-advised...