travel conditions on i 10

Local Weather Forecasts - Impact level used to distinguish long-duration events from emergent events. In the summer months, temperatures can climb as high as 100 degrees Fahrenheit and can remain in the 90s for weeks at a time. (Check each states Department of Transportation sites). North-South Interstates - Odd Numbers. Springtime in Louisiana can also bring severe thunderstorms, with heavy rain, hail, and even tornadoes. PA; Portland, Including a phone number will allow you to receive text notifications, you will receive an SMS (text) with your confirmation code. I-10 has a major junction at I-49 in Lafayette, Louisiana. Winters can bring light snowfall, particularly in the northern parts of the state. New structures and concrete/asphalt surfacing will be constructed through the duration of the project. In fact, much of I10 runs through Texas, as well as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Forecast Graphs Note this is in addition to the email verification. Toledo, It's simple; by just dialing 511, you can get information on closures, delays, public transit services, major airports, tourism, weather and more. I-10 Texas Weather Conditions (27) Write a Report 10 Beaumont Conditions 10 Houston Conditions 10 San Antonio Conditions 10 Van Horn Conditions 10 Orange Conditions 10 Winnie Conditions Other Cities Along I-10 Report an Accident Event Type (Tap Button) * Accident Traffic Jam Road Works Hazard Weather Closest City Road or Highway Your Report AZ; Pittsburgh, During the summer months, temperatures are typically warm with daily highs in the low to mid-90s and occasional heat waves. Once you have entered the route locations, click Drive. Cheyenne, WY1301 Airport ParkwayCheyenne, WY 82001-1549307-772-2468Comments? Minor reconstruction, bridge removal and replacement and placement of concrete pavement in the EB lane. Email or text traffic alerts on your personalized routes. from WED 11:00 AM MST until WED 8:00 PM MST, Parker Valley, Kofa, Yuma County, Central La Paz, Southeast Yuma County, Gila River Valley. West. ADOT shared an updated list of highway closures still in effect. I-10 map in each state. Cleared: Planned construction in Duval County on I-10 East, at Hammond Blvd. In the central and eastern parts of the state, temperatures can get very hot and dry. Rainfall is also common during the winter months, but snow is rare. 1 hour ago. Hurricane season runs from June to November along the Gulf Coast. 0 Interstate 10 Arizona Traffic and Road Conditions. MA; Buffalo, Significant Event Database Current & 7-day weather forecast, road conditions, and weather radar for all of US interstate I-10. Last updated at 10:11 PM. 2 Right lanes blocked. google_ad_height = 600; Spend more, save moreSave up to $50 on orders $125+, $30 off orders $100+, and $15 off orders $75+. Daytime temperatures range from the mid-60s to the upper 70s. Nights are usually comfortable with lows in the 70s. The spring months tend to be milder, with temperatures reaching into the mid-70s, though it may still be humid. The Kansas Department of Health and Environments executive order states: Residents who traveled to California, Florida, New York, Washington on or after March 15; Illinois or New Jersey on or after March 23; or Colorado and Louisiana on or after March 27 must self-quarantine for 14 days after returning to Kansas. Those who can travel to the state will be subject to automatic quarantine or isolation except as allowed under Alaska statutes or health mandates. To find a site specific weather forecast along your travel route, please begin In the desert areas of the state, temperatures can be very cold at night. All residents and arriving visitors who still elect to travel will go into a 14-day quarantine immediately upon entering the state. View the real time traffic map with travel times, traffic accident details, traffic cameras and other road conditions. TN; New Sign up for alerts customized to your commute by map location, time, and type of alert. For the next 30 days, Gov. NY; Rutherford, In the winter months, temperatures along I-10 in Florida remain relatively mild. Here are the specifics on a few of the state provisions: Travel is prohibited, with exceptions for people who must meet critical personal needs or work in critical infrastructure jobs (see below.) Submit a Storm Report, Forecasts I-10 has a major junction at I-110 in D'Iberville, Mississippi. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. NM; Allentown, . When done, enter a name for your route and click Save. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Arizona along Interstate I-10 has a typically dry and warm climate. Rainfall is abundant during the summer months. Travel Notes Weather Channel. Open Report Traffic Jam on I-10 east MM 531 Boerne Texas I-10 East Mm 531 By anonymous 226 1 year ago Traffic at a dead stop at mile marker 531. SC; Grand While it can be hot and dry, it is rarely unbearably hot and the dry climate makes for a great environment for outdoor activities. Monsoon season runs from July to September in Arizona. Impact level used to distinguish long-duration events from emergent events. Public Information Statements When a freeway closure or other major traffic event occurs, our free app available at ADOTAlerts.com will send critical information directly to app users in affected areas . Duluth, MN5027 Miller Trunk HighwayDuluth, MN 55811-1442218-729-6697 - Duluth; 218-283-4615 - Intl FallsComments? Check road conditions from Boydton (Virginia) to Cincinnati. About Waze Community Partners Support Terms Notices How suggestions work. Los If you want to modify the route, click and drag any part of the route to a new roadway. If you do not wish to create an account, please close this window and continue with your route planning. NOHRSC Snow Analysis Join our newsletter to receive the latest Weather Route updates. You can buy the visa when you arrive on the airport in Denpasar with cash (IDR, USD or Euro), Mastercard or Visa. Texas is a state full of extremes when it comes to weather, and this is especially true when traveling along Interstate I-10. It stretches from the Pacific Ocean at State Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) in Santa Monica, California to Interstate 95 in Jacksonville, Florida. Group of clustered icons on the map. Sunshine is abundant year-round and most days are sunny or partly sunny. Temperatures along I-10 can range from freezing in the northernmost parts to hot and humid in the southernmost parts. A width restriction of 16 feet is in effect throughout the project. No end in sight. OH; Colorado | Flights | Hotels Snow and ice may be present occasionally during the winter months, especially in the northern sections of the highway. google_ad_width = 160; California I-10. Our Office Driver, Passenger, Property Owner, Vehicle Owner, Parent of Minor, or Legal Guardian) may request a copy of a CHP collision report/investigation, without having to go to the CHP Area office where the collision report was filed. Privacy Policy, Travel Notes is a Trademark of San Antonio traffic maps, travel times, construction, delays, accidents, crashes and local transportation news coverage from KSAT. 244mi From Santa Monica to Blythe (Exit 0 to Exit 243) 4 hours 22 mins travel time (instead of 3 hours 47 mins ) 82 minutes Delay. This is the time of year when tropical storms and hurricanes are most likely to form in the Gulf of Mexico. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. US travel restrictions instituted in the early months of the Covid-19 pandemic by states have been eliminated. 41.878 | -87.630. I-10 has a major junction at I-110 in Central Los Angeles, California. CA. York, NY; Norfolk, In the winter months, temperatures along I-10 in Louisiana typically range from the mid-50s to the low-80s, with the occasional cold snap. Width restriction of 16 ft in place. . It does not store any personal data. Contact hotels ahead of time to ensure they are open if you cant make the trip in a single day. I-10 is also a critical hurricane evacuation route for the Gulf Coast region. You will now be notified of any future events that affect your route. Minnesota 511 Travel Information | MnDOT Real-time statewide map of crashes, closures, construction, winter road conditions, traffic cameras, plow locations, weather alerts, trucker restrictions, and more. No matter what time of year you are driving on I-10, be prepared for all types of weather conditions. Review the routes generated and select the one that suits you best. Check conditions on key local routes. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. NC; Richmond, The Phoenix area is typically sunny year-round. For the latest road conditions, here is a list of phone numbers and websites for each state. Provides up to the minute traffic and transit information for Idaho. All this information is available by dialing 3 digits, 511. Would you like to be notified of events on this route? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I-10 has a major junction at I-605 in Baldwin Park, California. It can sometimes experience strong thunderstorms during the summer months. US 191: Watch for wildlife north of PIndedale. Please try another search. | Holiday Rentals | along America's Interstate driving routes. I80: Bitter Creek Rest Area is closed WESTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 143.5, until further notice. With so many people working from home and physically distancing themselvesuntil May, as ordered by. NY. Regional Weather. I-10 has major junctions at I-12 and I-110 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I80: Ft. Steele Rest Area CLOSED between Rawlins and Walcott Jct at milepost 228. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Due to its desert climate, dust storms can be common in the spring and summer months. The Arizona Department of Transportation offers the 511 Traveler Information Service. The humidity also tends to be high, making the air feel much hotter than the thermometer says. High humidity levels make it feel even hotter. All NOAA, Hazardous Weather View the changing weather conditions and search for cheap hotels along America's Interstate driving routes. Default options for receiving Event Notifications: The trip planner will give you the best route for your trip using current traffic data. Gov. Harrisburg, Driving directions. The conditions along I-10 can change rapidly, so its important for travelers to be prepared for any type of weather. At least valid for another 6 months. 54 minutes ago. I-10 Florida Road Conditions. FL. Visa. I-10 has a major junction at I-17 in Phoenix, Arizona. Rain/Snow Reports Winter Monitor, Past Weather In the desert southwest, temperatures can reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius). Pursuant to section 127A-29, HRS, any person violating any rule relating to quarantine shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction, the person shall be fined not more than $5,000, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Request Your Criminal History Record In the winter, temperatures can dip into the 20s at night and reach into the 50s during the day. Julie Hall, public relations manager for the American Automobile Association, suggests a few recommendations to follow if you make the decision to travel longer distances by vehicle: No matter where you are traveling, you must take all possible precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the coronavirusparticularly if you are traveling from an area with a high rate of infection. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Find out what the driving conditions are from your location to a nearby destination for a quick weekend getaway. Questions? Winters in California are mild and wet, with temperatures ranging from the high 40s to the high 70s Fahrenheit. Technical problems or site related comments? to Blairtown Road (Sweetwater County Road 51). Average daytime temperatures in summer can reach well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. In the winter, a coat and hat are essential. VA. Oakland, Windy conditions can also occur, especially during the spring and fall. CNN . Enter the required information for your route, select a delivery option (email or SMS), and click Save. Temperatures along I-10 can range from freezing in the northernmost parts to hot and humid in the southernmost parts. Arizona I-10. The weather in Alabama along Interstate I-10 can vary depending on the season and region. | Airlines | Airports | Car Hire | Cruises 42F is the low temp at Cochise Arizona in 30 minutes. California weather along Interstate I-10 varies greatly depending on the time of year and the specific area of the state. Most precipitation occurs in the summer months. IL; Cincinnati, Enter origin and destination and your fastest route will display on the map. I10 Wind Forecast Maximum wind is forecast to be 35 mph at Cabazon California in 11 hours and 30 minutes. No matter the season, travelers along I-10 in Florida can expect plenty of sunshine. Wear light-colored clothing. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 9:18 a.m.: Here's an update on snow totals so far and what's expected today. The spring and fall seasons are milder, with temperatures from the mid-50s to mid-80s. In Texas, the weather can be very hot and humid, especially in the summer months. Los Angeles traffic reports. Javascript is disabled on your browser and this site won't work properly without Javascript enabled. In the summer, temperatures range from the high 70s to the low 100s Fahrenheit. Vegas, NV; Little Real-time highway conditions are available on ADOT's Arizona Traveler Information site at az511.gov, by calling 511 and through ADOT's Twitter feed, @ArizonaDOT. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. W; Minneapolis, Multiple locations were found. CT; Houston, Some impacts expected, use extra caution. MNI. It takes less than 60 seconds to check the weather on your route with Drive Weather. There are currently no emergency alerts at this time. 0 Interstate 10 New Mexico Traffic and Road Conditions. Marine The weather along the route is typically quite pleasant. I-10 Weather Arizona I-10 Weather California I-10 Weather New Mexico I-10 Weather Texas I-10 Weather Louisiana I-10 Weather Mississippi I-10 Weather Alabama I-10 Weather Florida. The TripCheck website provides roadside camera images and detailed information about Oregon road traffic congestion, incidents, weather conditions, services and commercial vehicle restrictions and registration. In general, the weather in Alabama along Interstate I-10 is fairly mild and pleasant. I-10 has a major junction at I-210 near Lake Charles, Louisiana. Rainfall is typically scarce, with just a few inches of rain each year. NC; Chicago, These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Travel Notes Weather Channel, General Disclaimer and Drivers should exercise caution when driving during monsoon season, as flash floods can occur. The CDC urges residents of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut to refrain from non-essential domestic travel for 14 days effective immediately. In the summer months, temperatures can reach into the mid-90s, and the humidity can make it feel even hotter. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Lauderdale, FL; Fort Check The Latest Weather and Road Conditions Current Hazards Current Conditions Radar Forecasts Rivers and Lakes Climate and Past Weather Local Programs Midwest Road Conditions Call 511 or refer to your state Department of Transportation Office Website Minnesota Department of Transportation Wisconsin Department of Transportation Temperatures along the interstate can range from hot and humid in the summer to cold and dry in the winter. Albany, View Local Storm Reports You're currently not logged in, if you don't already have an account please create one here so you can save your route. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. You no longer need to remember those long phone numbers. Washington, Creating an account is NOT mandatory on this website; however if you do, youll be able to personalize your experience and receive traffic notifications. It is one of the few highways that spans the length of the nation, besides. FL; Milwaukee, Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper This is when the area experiences the most rain and thunderstorms. Currently, 17 states require a 14-day quarantine if you are staying there after traveling from another state, including Alaska, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont and West Virginia. Find more resources @ itd.idaho.gov/travel. Temperature: 62.6F Min. Real-time speeds, accidents, and traffic cameras. For your vacation you need a Visa on Arrival (VOA). Rapids, MI. I-10 : East of Dillon Road (Coachella) Riverside 0 ft Elevation View on Google Maps Time: 2023-02-27 10:45:16 Average Wind Speed: 7.61 mph West Max Wind Gust Speed: 9.84 mph Visibility: 3.6 mi. The heat is often accompanied by high humidity, making it feel even hotter. WA; Spokane, Identify if rest stops are open along your route. Travel with all necessary travel documentation, including health insurance cards. Contact Us. (See below and also check. I80: Truck parking areas closed both EASTBOUND and WESTBOUND between Wamsutter and Rawlins at milepost 189.. WY22: No Trailer Traffic and Weight limit of 60,000 GVW is in effect over Teton Pass between Jackson and the Idaho state line from milepost. NOAA Weather Radio Please Contact Us. On the coast, temperatures are generally mild with fog and coastal breezes. I-10 has a major junction at I-110 in El Paso, Texas. Seasonal / Long-Duration Event. Tornadoes are also a concern in certain parts of Alabama, particularly in the central and southern regions. Per W.S. Would you like to be notified of events on this route? Rain is common throughout the year, though it is most frequent during the spring and summer. VA; Rochester, View the terms of service and the US Weather Forecasts - US Current Temperatures - US Interstate Driving Conditions - US Flight Delays - US Updated 02/06/2023 In the desert southwest, temperatures can reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius). I10 Highs & Lows Temperature Forecast 85F is the high temp at McQueeney Texas in 7 hours and 30 minutes. Check conditions on the Ventura and Hollywood freeways, I-5 and I-405, and other local routes. Ron DeSantis earlier issued an order for a 14-day self-quarantine for travelers entering the states airports from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. GA; Austin, Jacksonville, FL is the terminus for I-10. The National Weather Service is advising against mountain travel due to the mountain snow. As the coronavirus pandemic grips the country, travel restrictions are increasingly going into effect. Navigation & Live Traffic. Before traveling, talk to your health care provider about your current state of health and prevention methods of spreading the virus. Heat indexes can reach up to 110 degrees, and heat exhaustion and heat stroke are real risks. 2. Byram - Richland (South of Jackson) Hattiesburg; Current I-10 Houston Texas Traffic Conditions Add traffic I-10 Texas Traffic Statewide Older Houston I10 TX User Reports Traffic Jam on I-10 E at 610 Houston Texas I-10 E At 610 By anonymous 205 1 year ago Traffic stopped Open Report Weather Hazard on I-10 Houston Texas I-10 By anonymous 246 2 years ago travel Open Report The winter months are usually mild and humid, with temperatures typically ranging from the mid-30s to mid-60s. Inland Empire traffic reports. WA; Syracuse, Use the winter driving layer to learn where roads may be slick. I80: Bitter Creek Rest Area is closed EASTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 144.5, until further notice. Major metropolitan areas along I-10 include Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, El Paso, TX, San Antonio, TX, Baton Rouge, LA, New Orleans, LA and Mobile, AL. There are currently no announcements at this time. This authorization does not apply to vehicles traveling on I-95, I-295, or I-495. Click to zoom in and see individual markers. This varies state to state. Resources | Meta-Travel Community | Temperatures along this stretch of highway can reach as high as the mid-90s during summer months. You can create as many new waypoints as needed to modify your route. Aviation