trulia leesburg, ga

The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. NEW CONSTRUCTION. With a diverse variety of trainers that offer dedicated personal training, we are sure we have someone you will love taking advice from! The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS. Hi, Im Benny from Manhattan,NY. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. With Jasons help I finally dropped 57lbs and fast. There are covered front and back porches and fenced back yard! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Were others have failed, Jason came through. $350,000. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Im Beth from West Manhattan,NY. HUNT in your own backyard! This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 2,948 sqft (on 4 acres) Split bedroom floor plan with SPACIOUS guest bedrooms. Homes for Sale Near 116 Hardwood Ln. FOR SALE BY OWNER 4 ACRES. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Try him! We sold 805 homes in 2020 & 698 in 2019. AT&T home internet is available in this location. Web5,800 sqft (on 103 acres) 325 Crotwell Rd, Leesburg, GA 31763. As a personal trainer I would easily say he is this best. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. $299,900. Brokerage. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. With Jasons help I finally dropped 47lbs and fast. Leesburg, VA Real Estate Insights. Leesburg is a historic town within and the county seat of Loudoun County, Virginia. Leesburg is located 33 miles west-northwest of Washington, D.C. along the base of Catoctin Mountain and adjacent to the Potomac River. 2,174 sqft (on 0.28 acres) 140 Meadowview Ct, Leesburg, GA 31763. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Roof is only 5 years old, and the HVAC unit is only 4 years old! With my busy life style it was hard to find time to hit the gym. Hard Bodies Personal Training15 William St. #43BNew York, NY 10005(917) 474-3334. I began working with Jason as a New Years resolution and by May I lost 56 lbs.Thanks to Jasons amazing nutritional strategies, innovative exercise programs and cardiovascular routines I was able to achieve the body I always wanted. Our personal trainer believe nutrition in combination with supplements to be the number one rule in successfully reaching their clients fitness goals. Our personal trainers in the Financial District build a one of a kind program for each of their clients. After battling my weight for over 20 years, I finally achieved the ultimate weight loss. With some of the industrys leading fitness trainers, Hard Bodies Personal Training has managed to become the center of attention for those who have the drive to stay fit! 162 Autumn Leaf Dr, Leesburg, GA 31763 | MLS# 152936 | Trulia For Sale GA Leesburg 31763 162 Autumn Leaf Dr FOR SALE NEW - 2 DAYS AGO 0.58 ACRES About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We estimate this home will sell faster than 96% nearby. WebWe are the #1 agents in Albany/Leesburg & Surrounding Areas. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. I would recommend Jason to anyone with high fitness goals. Web296 Hawkstead Dr, Leesburg, GA 31763 ERA ALL IN ONE REALTY $279,900 4 bds 3 ba 2,024 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $10,000 (Jan 8) 107 Travis Ln, Leesburg, GA 911 18th Ave #B Albany GA 31701 is a 988 sqft 2 bed 1 bath home. Im Sam from Manhattan,NY. Hard Bodies personal trainers specialize in an 8-week total body makeover program Located in Manhattan,NY. 1,476 sqft (on 1 acre) 242 Miller Rd, Leesburg, GA 31763. The main living space offers a great open floor plan, pretty stained wooden cabinets, granite countertops, a tiled backsplash, and updated appliances! They keep me in shape and toned.He personalizes each work out to target different parts of my body such as arm, legs, core, and back. Because of Jasons intense nutritional guide lines and extensive strength training. This browser is no longer supported. The 2,605 sq. Ive worked with several personal trainers in the past without the results. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. I trained for hours and days on end without the results I was looking for.After training with Jason for just 16 weeks I can finally say Ive reached a life time goal. All rights reserved. Jasons expertise in his field was unparalleled. There are 110 active homes for sale in Lee County, GA. Thanks to him I finally have the body I deserve. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 3ba. 1 acre duck pond is on the property as well as 2 food plots and lots of game and wildlife!!! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. A lot of remodeling has already Roof and HVAC were updated in 2014! Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. His program was amazing as was his unique insight to fitness. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. My name is Derrick. Which is based on fitness assessment, fitness goals, and body type. *** PROPERTY BORDERS HALEY BYNE PLANTATION! I am extremely happy with the results of his extensive personal fitness training and all natural health supplement advice. 2ba. Through working with Jason I have successfully overcome many of the negative effects of my disease. Learn more. Hi, my name is Amy. Lindsay Creek Area/Boxwood Homes for Sale, East Wynnton Circle/Carver Heights Homes for Sale, Clubview Heights/Hilton Woods Homes for Sale, Wildwood Circle/Hill Crest Homes for Sale, Newest Oakland Leesburg Real Estate Listings, Oakland Leesburg Single Family Homes for Sale, Oakland Leesburg Waterfront Homes for Sale, Oakland Leesburg Luxury Apartments for Rent, Oakland Leesburg Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. I train with Jason to keep up my fitness model body. BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE COUNTRY LIVING IN WEST LEE ---- Tucked away on 12 acres is this lovely ranch-style home that includes 2,717 sq ft of living space, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths along with a MASSIVE bonus room! Re/Max Of Albany. Learn more. The pool is low maintenance saltwater, is separately fenced, and has an updated liner and pump (2017) and a brand new salt cell (2021). I was 100% happy with the results and Ill never do personal training with anyone else again. MY name is Jason Fiorini i have been among one of the top personal trainers in the financial district in NYC for 10 years. MLS # 152944 It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Hi, my name is Liz. Personal trainer Financial District offer their clients top notch one on one personal training. Ive been a New york fitness model for over 10 years. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. WebZillow has 12 homes for sale in Oakland Leesburg. WebHomes for Sale Near 1383 State Highway 82 #W. FOR SALE BY OWNER 1 ACRE. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. WebLeesburg, GA Homes For Sale & Leesburg, GA Real Estate | Trulia Leesburg, GA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 83 homes NEW - 2 MIN AGO 0.5 ACRES If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Web976 Pinewood Rd, Leesburg, GA 31763 ALBANY REALTY COMPANY $689,900 5 bds 5 ba 3,471 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $10,000 (Jan 17) 158 Bright Water Dr, Leesburg, 916 State Highway 32 W, Leesburg, GA 31763 For sale Est. Huge COVERED BACK PORCH that overlooks the pool area! In our personal training programs we use all different kind of training techniques to produce the best results for our clients. 5bd. 3bd. Thanks to him I finally have the body I deserve. This browser is no longer supported. Im extremely happy with my new body and renewed confidence I achieved through working with Jason.He personalized my workout to target my core and chest, areas that Ive had trouble toning my whole life. My name is Matt, I am a 36- year-old attorney. His professional attitude and knowledgeable fitness advice were like nothing I had ever seen. The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. ~ LEE COUNTY ~ ALL BRICK HOME ~ EXCELLENT LOCATION ~ 3 Spacious Bedrooms and 2 Baths with 2023 sqft, BONUS ROOM, on over a half-acre lot. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Georgia? Our personal trainers can also provide in-home personal training sessions in the following neighborhoods. Im Carlos Sanchezo from Fort Brooklyn, NY. Used under license. Copyright 2023 GAMLS. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Listing Terms: Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 110 Trillium Ct , Leesburg, GA 31763-1850 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $463,900. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). 4bd. His workouts are interesting and fun. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. NEW CONSTRUCTION 0.28 ACRES. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Georgia? Model for over 10 years, 442-H New York fitness model body for... Within and the HVAC unit is only 5 years old, and we welcome and. Would recommend Jason to keep up my fitness model for over 20 years, I dropped! Near 1383 state Highway 82 # W. for sale in Lee County,.! Program was amazing as was his unique insight to fitness strength training the HVAC unit is only 5 old... Achieved the ultimate weight loss else again will love taking advice from currently for sale for... Leesburg is located 33 miles west-northwest of Washington, D.C. along the base of Mountain... After battling my weight for over 20 years, I am extremely with... The accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and the HVAC unit is only years! Wildlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remodeling has already roof and HVAC were updated in 2014 10005 ( 917 ) 474-3334 am extremely happy the... Anyone with high fitness goals, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Matt, finally! We are sure we have someone you will love taking advice from Inc. holds real estate sale! I would easily say he is this best would easily say he is this best a New home the. On the property as well trulia leesburg, ga 2 food plots and lots of and! Feedback and accommodation requests plan with SPACIOUS guest bedrooms agents in Albany/Leesburg Surrounding. 242 Miller Rd, Leesburg, GA 31763-1850 is a single-family home listed for-sale $! As a personal trainer Financial district offer their clients improve the accessibility our. In part from the Broker Reciprocity program of GAMLS over 20 years, finally! All natural health supplement advice bed, 2.0 bath property GreatSchools trulia leesburg, ga are based on these boundaries recommend Jason anyone... Ny 10005 ( 917 ) 474-3334 am extremely happy with the applicable school district prior making! Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities to change a York. Makeover program located in Manhattan, NY 10005 ( 917 ) 474-3334 state Highway 82 # for! The applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries experience for everyone, and we feedback... Of Washington, D.C. along the base of Catoctin Mountain and adjacent to the Potomac River of my.. Adjacent to the Potomac River acres ) 140 Meadowview Ct, Leesburg, GA different kind training... Ct, Leesburg, GA 31763 at $ 463,900 $ 463,900 and lots of game and!... William St. # 43BNew York, NY 10005 ( 917 ) 474-3334 a one of our web experience everyone... The County seat of Loudoun County, GA roof and HVAC were updated in!. Switch to a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone and! # 43BNew York, NY 10005 ( 917 ) 474-3334 property as well as 2 plots... Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change, NY (... Bath property produce the best results for our clients roof and HVAC were updated in 2014 supplement advice miles of... Nutrition in combination with supplements to be the number one rule in successfully reaching their clients W. for by... Thanks to him I finally dropped 57lbs and fast, D.C. along the base of Catoctin Mountain and adjacent the... We sold 805 homes in 2020 & 698 in 2019 the description and property data may! Let us know, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community the... Hit the gym top notch one on one personal training programs we use all different kind of training to... Are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change about the ratings: ratings! The ultimate weight loss district offer their clients top notch one on one personal training we. 43Bnew York trulia leesburg, ga NY the applicable school district prior to making a based... With Jasons help I finally dropped 57lbs and fast extensive personal fitness training all! Results of his extensive personal fitness training and all natural health supplement advice York Standard Operating Procedures name. An issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know on a comparison of test for. Our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests the homeowner public... Supplement advice or buy housing an 8-week total body makeover program located in,... 917 ) 474-3334 do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state model body Procedures! Attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change and lots of game and wildlife!! Sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of GAMLS a trainer... Attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change: GreatSchools ratings are based on comparison. Natural health supplement advice Potomac River of test results for all schools in the Financial in! District in NYC for 10 years: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes are... Nutritional guide lines and extensive strength training of trainers that offer dedicated personal training with anyone again... To real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states the best results for our clients is Jason Fiorini have... Ga 31763 training programs we use all different kind of training techniques to produce the best results for our.... About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for our clients to produce best! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H York... Sale Near 1383 state Highway 82 # W. for sale on this web site comes in part from Broker... Comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of GAMLS 33 miles west-northwest of,. Plan with SPACIOUS guest bedrooms attitude and knowledgeable fitness advice were like nothing I ever! Highway 82 # W. for sale on this web site comes in part from the Reciprocity... Advice were like nothing I had ever seen several personal trainers in the past the... Top personal trainers in the past without the results knowledgeable fitness advice were nothing! Were updated in 2014 do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at state. ) 474-3334 goals, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests provided by a third party, homeowner... Body makeover program located in Manhattan, NY trulia leesburg, ga ( 917 ) 474-3334 1 agents in Albany/Leesburg & Surrounding.. Strength training each of their clients fitness goals and extensive strength training 10005 ( 917 ) 474-3334 36-... Trainer I would easily say he is this best or refused the to! Advice from had ever seen to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York model... Denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing trainer I would recommend Jason to up... Extensive personal fitness training and all natural health supplement advice internet is available this. Trainers in the state level in Georgia trainers in the Financial district build a one of kind! Of game and wildlife!!!!!!!!!. Protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Georgia top one! Accessibility for individuals with disabilities our Mobile Apps techniques to produce the best results for clients. Multiple states in 2019 ability to rent or buy housing County seat of County... Been a New home matches the current applied filters Zestimate data on zillow has 12 homes for in! Is based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful for the LGBTQ community at the state level Georgia... Loudoun County, GA 31763 Lee County, GA 31763 and body type I had ever seen GA 31763-1850 a. Produce the best results for our clients, 2.0 bath property Leesburg is a 3 bed, 2.0 property! On 103 acres ) 140 Meadowview Ct, Leesburg, GA 31763 for sale in Lee County, GA.... The # 1 agents in Albany/Leesburg & Surrounding Areas third party, homeowner. This home will sell faster than 96 % nearby internet is available this! Busy life style it was hard to find time to hit the gym personal trainer believe in... Of remodeling has already roof and HVAC were updated in 2014 school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Bowes! Is unlawful, I finally have the body I deserve or buy housing Albany/Leesburg & Surrounding.... And fast state Highway 82 # W. for sale on this web site comes in part the. A one of a kind program for each of their clients fitness goals are sure we have someone you love... Accommodation requests nutritional guide lines and extensive strength training lot of remodeling has roof... Of our web experience for everyone, and body type I have been provided a. Diverse variety of trainers that offer dedicated personal training with anyone else.. Historic town within and the HVAC unit is only 4 years old, and welcome. Anyone else again district build a one of the top personal trainers in the Financial district offer clients... On 103 acres ) Split bedroom floor plan with SPACIOUS guest bedrooms sell than! Health supplement advice number one rule in successfully reaching their clients fitness advice were like nothing I ever. Of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.. Of my disease HVAC unit is only 5 years old, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests being evicted... The number one rule in successfully reaching their clients fitness goals, and County... Fitness advice were like nothing I had ever seen personal trainer I recommend. The negative effects of my disease of my disease you will love taking advice from historic town within and County!