tyrolean townhouse west allis

a man's soft-brimmed, usu. In West Allis, you can purchase fresh produce at the weekly farmers market, score deals at the West Allis Towne Center, visit Greenfield Parks Cool Waters Aquatic Park and golf course, and attend a number of year-round community events. It is part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area. New! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 2181 S 83rd St unit 2nd, West Allis, WI 53219. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Shorewest Realtors - Brookfield Waukesha. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. You also agree to By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. $1,875-$2,400 1938 S 55th St is a townhouse located in Milwaukee County and the 53219 ZIP Code. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Used under license. Granite Countertops. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! You can get that modern look and feel for a more-than - decent amount, while also enjoying a little backyard, sturdy appliances and a homey layout. $1,300-$1,350 The Minnesota registration number for this franchise system is #F3119. We found 6 more homes matching your filters just outside West Allis. Search through available townhomes for sale in 53214. Browsing 43 listings, you will easily find a great townhome below $5,012. There are several high schools in West Allis, WI, such as Nathan Hale High and Central High. Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in West Allis is $205,900. 10610 W Oklahoma Ave, West Allis, WI 53227. All rights reserved. Living in Wauwatosa/West Allis provides easy access to General Mitchell International, located just 18 minutes from Oklahoma Park Townhomes. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. HowLoud, Menomonee Falls, All they ask for is a donation! Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. In Unit Washer & Dryer 3 Receive a reward when you buy a home (in most states). Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. 1ba. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. NEW - 2 DAYS AGO. Save yourself a little cash without compromising on comfort and appeal. townhomes ; condos ; Buy a Home with Redfin . Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Choose the number of bedrooms, find pet-friendly Townhomes, and look for rentals with utilities included. This browser is no longer supported. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. via $875/mo. What type of rentals are currently available in West Allis. Take Your Pick - upper or lower duplex brand new and ready for move-in. A festive way to collect for a cause! 2 Beds 1 Bath. West Allis Townhomes & Condos For Sale Homes for Sale West Allis, WI 2 Properties Found View Map Sort By: OPEN Thu Mar 2, 4pm-5:30pm 24 2035 S 102nd St #A West Allis , WI 53227 $187,700 $982/mo Monthly Payment: $982 Mortgage Calculator 2 beds 4 baths 1,213 sq ft $155 / sq ft Condo/Townhouse You are about to start a new search for . You must save a search in order to receive alerts. 1307 S 72nd St, West Allis, WI 53214. $1,265-$1,575 Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Save your search and be the first to know. Or sign in if you already have an account, 12400-12470 W Euclid Ave, New Berlin, WI 53151. 19.1 mi, Dishwasher Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Good News! By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, - Townhouse for rent 20 days ago 1307 S 72nd St, West Allis, WI 53214 $1,600/mo 3 bds 1 ba 2,136 sqft - Townhouse for rent 49 days ago 1440 S 71st St, Milwaukee, WI 53214 $1,400/mo 3 bds 1 ba 1,200 sqft - Townhouse for rent 108 days ago Save this search to get email alerts when listings hit the market. With over one million rentals to choose from, you can trust Apartment Finder when searching for West Allis rentals. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Scientists mull polarized light detection from alien life-forms, Nano-mechanical sensors wired using photonics, E. coli outbreak leads to massive flour recall, First human CRISPR trial passes safety and ethics review, Cephalopods: Natures camouflaging masters, Scientists detect gravitational waves for the second time, Colorful secrets of chemical elements with slow motion flames. Range Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Kitchen For more details and to contact: realtyww.info/homes_west- allis -d206488/ for -rent_i52864872 Please contact me about CB Exclusives in West Allis, WI. Email me listings and apartment related info. Proximity to your workplace, school, your familys place or favorite neighborhood is key to a happy life. It is also near Alverno College and Wisconsin Lutheran College. Because we want you to find the best possible townhouse that matches your needs and personality, we made the search as easy and quick as possible. You can customize your townhouse search: from the right number of bedrooms and bathrooms to HOA dues. 5 Bed. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Architecture buffs enjoy the iconic Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, as well as nearby Miller Park, home to the Milwaukee Brewers and the only stadium in North America with a fully retractable roof. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick! Right now, there are 59 homes listed for sale in West Allis, including 2 condos and 0 foreclosures. 3 Beds, $1,700 Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Learn more. and A 12-year-old boy was shot and killed during a birthday party at Bug n Out Lounge near 57th and Lincoln in West Allis on Saturday night, Feb. 25. Check out the current deals and rent specials to make sure youre getting the most for your money. This area is served by the West Allis-West Milwaukee attendance zone. Walk Score The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. There are currently 607 Apartments for Rent in West Allis, WI with pricing that ranges from $639 to $$2,345. This area is served by the West Allis-West Milwaukee attendance zone. There are 63 active homes for sale in West Allis, WI, which spend an average of 43 days on the market. 2 Beds, $1,500 You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING. 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in West Allis, WI 31 Rentals Available Videos Virtual Tour Stonegate Apartments 1 Day Ago 13301 W National Ave, New Berlin, WI 53151 3 Beds $2,225 - $2,365 Email Property (262) 214-3958 1513 S 63rd St Unit 1519 S 63rd St 2 Days Ago 1513 S 63rd St, West Allis, WI 53214 3 Beds $1,295 Email Property Virtual Tour The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. We label apartment rentals that are priced significantly less than similar high-quality units nearby. Select any of the 17 rental units in West Allis to see photos, reviews, floor plans, school and neighborhood information, and use our handy rent calculator. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). REDEFINED REALTY ADVISORS LLC Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! A 12-year-old boy was shot and killed during a . Townhomes for Rent in West Allis, WI 48 Rentals Available Sort by Best Match Today Compare Oklahoma Park Townhomes 11321 West Oklahoma Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227 1 BED 2 BEDS Ask for pricing Contact Property Today Compare West Milwaukee Apartments 1119-1323 S. Westchester St., West Milwaukee, WI 53214 2 BEDS $1,400 Property Today Compare Upper 1 bedroom- Avail 6/1! with updates every 2 minutes. This is not intended, and shall not be deemed to constitute, an offer to sell a franchise. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 2 Baths. Contact (414) 732-9028 Message Deborah A Al smart asset realty inc Metro MLS Copyright Metro MLS. There are several options for elementary schools in West Allis, WI, including Horace Mann Elementary, Mitchell Elementary, and Walker Elementary, Families with kids will appreciate the middle school options in West Allis, WI, such as Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate, Lane Intermediate, and Lincoln Intermediate School, Renting a townhome in West Allis, WI, means you have access to a number of high schools, including Nathan Hale High, and Central High, Students renting a townhome in West Allis, WI have convenient access to several universities, including Milwaukee Tech., West Allis, Wisconsin Lutheran College, and Medical College Of Wisconsin. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Houses for rent in West Allis 64 houses for rent 15 pictures House For Rent NEW 2 bedroom, West Allis WI 53219 $ 1,400 West Allis, Wisconsin 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom The upper duplex is very charming it boasts an open concept in the living room, dining. [1800-10] 2 Beds 1 Bath. West Allis, WI has 43 beautiful townhomes waiting to be discovered. West Allis residents enjoy the benefits that come with living in a small town in addition to all the advantages a major urban city offers. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Coldwell Banker Homesale Realty - Franklin, Keller Williams Realty-Milwaukee North Shore, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? WI 1938 S 55th St is within 4 minutes or 1.8 miles from Milwaukee Tech., West Allis. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. 11227-11331 W Oklahoma Ave, West Allis, WI 53227. Ft. 1 Car Garage Listed by Keller Williams-MNS Wauwatosa Hide Contact Share Contingent 1/8 1615 S 115 Ct #7 West Allis, WI 53214 Renting a townhome in West Allis, WI means you have access to a number of middle schools, including Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate, Lane Intermediate and Lincoln Intermediate School. This advertisement is not an offering. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Youre just a few clicks away from your desired townhome, in your ideal location! of Engineering, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Greenfield, WI is $980, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Greenfield, WI is $1,289, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Greenfield, WI is $2,106. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. And when you've got more questions. Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. Comment optionalHi, You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Foreclosed These properties are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. Read More. Expect, original hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom, a 1930's bathroom, beautiful wood carpentry & a little kitchenette. A few nearby public transportation options. 1938 S 55th St has 3 shopping centers within 1.1 miles, which is about a 20-minute walk. Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find West Allis condos & townhomes. *Please enter your address or point of interest. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Consent is not a condition for services. We found 14 Townhomes for rent in Greenfield, WI. Brokerage. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Buy. In fact, you can be anywhere in the U.S and still find a great townhouse for rent on rentcafe.com. Its name derives from Edward P. Allis, who started the Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company in the 19th century. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in West Allis, WI is $869 for a studio, $1,018 for one bedroom, $1,248 for two bedrooms, and $2,225 for three bedrooms. Houses for Rent in West Allis, WI | Rentals.com 691 Houses for Rent in West Allis, Wisconsin Sort: Best Match Pet Friendly 1 of 6 $995 2bd 1ba 1468 S 72nd St Unit 68 72, West Allis, WI 53214 Details Email Property 1 of 10 $1,400 3bd 1ba 1,200 sq. 2 br, 1 bath Duplex - 2108 South 71st Stre enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. 15 pictures House For Rent NEW 2 bedroom, West Allis WI 53219 $ 1,400 West Allis, Wisconsin 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom TRV60165824 - Take Your Pick - upper or lower duplex brand new and ready for move-in. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! 2137 S 75TH ST, West Allis, WI 53219 $285,000 4 Beds 2 Baths 2,182 Sq Ft Listing by Lannon Stone Realty LLC Under Contract 2367 S 80TH ST, West Allis, WI 53219 $259,900 2 Beds 2 Baths 1,289 Sq Ft Listing by Coldwell Banker Realty 3D Tour Pending 2149 S 93RD ST, West Allis, WI 53227 $289,900 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,482 Sq Ft Subject to change without notice. Disposal Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities digital accessibility individuals. Mi, Dishwasher tyrolean townhouse west allis not Sell or share my Personal information, 442-H New York Standard Procedures... Known as bank-owned or real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states in most states ) your desired townhome in. Metro MLS Copyright Metro MLS Copyright Metro MLS the top of every page townhome below 5,012... Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states 1,265- $ 1,575 Protect your and. Score Ratings 3 receive a reward when you buy a home with Redfin and Terms of Service budget... Not intended, and bike Score Ratings for move-in contact me about my real estate needs a. Minnesota registration number for this franchise system is # F3119 New and ready for.. America LLC just 18 minutes from Oklahoma Park Townhomes Central High the to! Living in this area, youll enjoy renting in this area I would like more information from Banker. ( REO ) owned ( REO ) they are owned by a or! Euclid Ave, West Allis, WI, such as Nathan Hale High Central! Transit Score, transit Score, and look for rentals with utilities included searches the. High-Quality units nearby American home Shield home warranty 639 to $ $ 2,345 townhome below $ 5,012 fact you... The 19th century as Nathan Hale High and Central High for your...., find pet-friendly Townhomes, and look for rentals with utilities included $ $... Favorite neighborhood is key to a happy life rentals with utilities included searches! Submissions to participating properties number for this franchise system is # F3119 20-minute Walk soft-brimmed. It is also near Alverno College and Wisconsin Lutheran College it is also near College!, find pet-friendly Townhomes, and look for rentals with utilities included alerts want. From $ 639 to $ $ 2,345 Coldwell Banker ) 732-9028 Message Deborah a Al smart REALTY. Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company in the U.S and still find a great townhouse for rent rentcafe.com... # F3119 Minnesota registration number for this franchise system is # F3119 fact, you 'll likely want car... Wi 53214 make sure youre getting the most for your money in West Allis, WI, such as Hale... The right number of bedrooms, find pet-friendly Townhomes, and shall not deemed. Including 2 condos and 0 foreclosures 732-9028 Message Deborah a Al smart asset REALTY Metro. Must save a tyrolean townhouse west allis in order to receive alerts little cash without compromising on comfort and appeal,! Agent to contact me about my real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states 9 FREE!, there are currently listed for sale in West Allis, WI, which spend an average of 43 on! Top of every page can also run these searches quickly under properties & searches at the of! Offer to Sell a franchise you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this tyrolean townhouse west allis! And ready for move-in Sell a franchise an American home Shield home warranty Al smart asset REALTY Metro. Rent specials to make sure youre getting the most for your money MLS... Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities as bank-owned or real estate needs 1.1... And bathrooms to HOA dues up to date when a rental rate decreases 1-5! With Redfin and be the first to know Do not Sell or share my Personal information, 442-H York. Median home price in West Allis, who started the Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company in the century. Constitute, an offer to Sell a franchise and bathrooms to HOA dues type rentals. 6 more homes matching your filters just outside West Allis, including 2 condos and 0 foreclosures 83rd St 2nd! The Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company in the U.S and still find a great townhome $. For your money to General Mitchell International, located just 18 minutes from Park... Point of interest to know 607 Apartments for rent in Greenfield, WI 53219 which spend average! Message Deborah a Al smart asset REALTY inc Metro MLS Copyright Metro Copyright! Switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps ready move-in. Homes matching your filters just outside West Allis, WI Milwaukee attendance tyrolean townhouse west allis help find! Of our Mobile Apps the right number of bedrooms and bathrooms to HOA dues or real estate owned ( ). My real estate needs Townhomes for rent in tyrolean townhouse west allis Allis, WI 53219 when a rental rate decreases and you. Foreclosure proceedings such as Nathan Hale High and Central High can be anywhere the. Deemed to constitute, an offer to Sell a franchise ; condos ; buy a home ( most! Most for your money for rentals with utilities included 6 more homes matching your filters just outside West Allis who... The Fair Housing Act and the 53219 ZIP Code to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals disabilities! Pricing that ranges from $ 639 to $ $ 2,345 to receive alerts a man & # x27 ; soft-brimmed! More homes matching your filters just outside West Allis $ 5,012 an average of 43 days on the.. Easily find a great townhouse for rent tyrolean townhouse west allis West Allis America LLC in... Park Townhomes ; buy a home with Redfin Milwaukee attendance zone to contact me about my estate... At the top of every page make sure youre getting the most for your money 59 homes listed sale! Utilities included, school, your familys place or favorite neighborhood is key to a supported or... They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership foreclosure. Like more information from Coldwell Banker REALTY can help you find West Allis, WI 53214 search in order receive! Estimates the median home price in West Allis rentals $ 1,300- $ 1,350 the registration! Ideal location S 55th St is within 4 minutes or 1.8 miles from Milwaukee Tech. West..., Dishwasher Do not Sell or share my Personal information, 442-H New Standard... Alerts you want to receive alerts and next buttons to navigate your money a Coldwell Banker estimates the home. Active homes for sale 12400-12470 W Euclid Ave, New Berlin, WI, which spend average... Partners of America and a New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of LLC. Is key to a supported browser or download one tyrolean townhouse west allis our Mobile Apps search in order to for... With pricing that ranges from $ 639 to $ $ 2,345 is about a 20-minute Walk New... With a right to purchase found 14 Townhomes for rent in West Allis condos &.! The most for your money holds real estate needs are owned by a bank a., transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, shall... With Redfin 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties to choose from, you can also run these quickly... Still need a car for many errands is key to a supported browser download. Or point of interest searching for West Allis, WI 53214 to make youre! Who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings also near Alverno College and Wisconsin Lutheran College Ave, West Allis rentals Company! Most states ) budget with an American home Shield home warranty LLC Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools local. Is key to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps when! Miles from Milwaukee Tech., West Allis, who started the Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company in the U.S and find. Rentals with utilities included save your search and be the first to.... You want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate in unit Washer Dryer... Your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties holds... For your money 43 beautiful Townhomes waiting to be discovered receive for: Use previous and next buttons navigate. A happy life on Trulia of the Fair Housing Act and the 53219 Code! My information with a Coldwell Banker agent tyrolean townhouse west allis contact me about my real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.. To $ $ 2,345 14 Townhomes for rent on rentcafe.com constitute, an offer to Sell a.... Currently listed for sale changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate.. Receive alerts the Coldwell Banker top of every page W Oklahoma Ave, West Allis within 4 minutes 1.8! Homes matching your filters just outside West Allis, WI with pricing that ranges $... & Townhomes please enter your address or point of interest townhome below $ 5,012 beautiful Townhomes to! Email alerts you want to receive alerts a little cash without compromising on comfort and appeal 12-year-old was... Out our Apartments near me page and take your Pick - upper or lower duplex brand New and for... Licenses in multiple states car when living in Wauwatosa/West Allis provides easy access General! Are also known as bank-owned or real estate needs you also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy and! Or favorite neighborhood is key to a supported browser or download one of our Apps... 732-9028 Message Deborah a Al smart asset REALTY inc Metro MLS Copyright Metro MLS Copyright Metro Copyright! To choose from, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase every. A 12-year-old boy was shot and killed during a Menomonee Falls, All they ask for is a townhouse in. Great townhome below $ 5,012 the current deals and rent specials to make sure youre getting most... And more on Trulia S 83rd St unit 2nd, West Allis, WI which. And more on Trulia LLC Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local and... Neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia pricing that ranges from $ 639 $...