used car dealerships rochester, ny

home delivery on some or all of its cars. I used to own the Infiniti QX60 and loved it in every way. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. with the financing package it comes with. Get Directions. I have noticed no issues with the power train. vehicles in our inventory are sold at an up-front low price with all We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. Home; Cars For Sale . Abbott Motors takes pride in having customers from all over New York state and across the United States and Canada. Find used cars with bluetooth, keyless entry, leather seats, moon roof, navigation system, third row seating or other features. Near Henrietta, Webster, Pittsford and North Greece, NY. Abbott Motors is a used car dealership in Buffalo that has a mission to offer "reliable, safe, and affordable vehicles." The company is a family-owned business that was founded in 1962. The LTA, collision avoidance, and BSM, as well as adaptive cruise control are great safety features. sporty SUV, we have what you're looking for. Bob Johnson Chevrolet has a large stock of affordable and reasonably priced new and certified pre-owned Chevrolet's, as well as used cars from all the top manufacturers. have to pay the full sticker price of a brand-new model. Search Ecars listings to shop cars online. Schedule Test Drive. By providing my phone number and email address, I agree that Enterprise Car Sales or its representatives may contact me by phone, email, or text (including via auto-dialer) to respond to my inquiry or regarding my interest in a vehicle purchase. Farnsworth Chevrolet. 1188 Great Deals out of 3203 listings starting at $3,500, 2159 Great Deals out of 5020 listings starting at $2,500, 2739 Great Deals out of 6423 listings starting at $2,500, 2131 Great Deals out of 5365 listings starting at $3,650, 2826 Great Deals out of 6770 listings starting at $3,650, 2424 Great Deals out of 5774 listings starting at $2,500, 2479 Great Deals out of 5843 listings starting at $3,650, 2652 Great Deals out of 6271 listings starting at $2,500, 2647 Great Deals out of 6202 listings starting at $2,500, 2090 Great Deals out of 4827 listings starting at $2,500, 2392 Great Deals out of 5734 listings starting at $2,500, 2131 Great Deals out of 5232 listings starting at $2,500, 126 Great Deals out of 788 listings starting at $9,995, 64 Great Deals out of 686 listings starting at $8,990, 69 Great Deals out of 580 listings starting at $8,975, 117 Great Deals out of 527 listings starting at $7,491, 35 Great Deals out of 417 listings starting at $14,420, 117 Great Deals out of 367 listings starting at $9,900, 152 Great Deals out of 357 listings starting at $7,995, 48 Great Deals out of 323 listings starting at $21,062, 39 Great Deals out of 288 listings starting at $19,500, 32 Great Deals out of 278 listings starting at $23,335, 41 Great Deals out of 258 listings starting at $18,995, 30 Great Deals out of 248 listings starting at $10,000. 2,425 Used Cars, Trucks, SUVs in Stock in Rochester | West Herr Ford of Rochester Check Availability First Name* Last Name* Email* Phone Zip Code* Preferred Method of Contact Email Phone Contact Us First Name* Last Name* Email* Phone Purpose of Contact* Preferred Method of Contact Email Phone Message* Clear Search Sort By: Recommended Service 585-488-4975; Parts 585-488-6082; 4477 Ridge Rd W Rochester, NY 14626; Service. Bob Johnson Certified Used Collection took all of that worry away. 6520 NY-96 Price includes all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes; also not included are title registration, tag, governmental fees, electronic filing charges (excluding CO), any emissions testing and/or state inspection fees, transfer fee, and any finance charges (if applicable). Save up to $199,622 on one of 127,774 used cars for sale in New York, NY. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Very comfortable and mileage is great for a V6! Jim was the advisor and kept me posted on the status of the repair until the car was ready. We are a landmark business. I love my new car ..Ive always wanted this car ..and now I own it everything about this car is wonderfulIt has so much room and space my car is very high tech and I love it ..the material is so beautiful I will enjoy every moment when driving my beautiful car. This purchase was a wonderful experience. Service: 7am-6pm. Best Car Dealers in Rochester, NY - Vanderstyne Toyota, Bob Johnson Chevrolet, Carvana Rochester, WNY Auto Sales, Garber Pre-Owned Super Center, Van Bortel Ford, Dorschel Toyota, Ralph Honda, Ide Honda, West Herr Ford of Webster 7601 Glenwood Ave Shane and Tony stayed after hours to help settle on the vehicle, rebates, trade and the like. Our used car website offers a large selection of used cars for sale near you, including:Chevy, Honda, Ford, Toyota, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Chrysler, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Volkswagen, GMC, Buick, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac, Lincoln, Volvo, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Audi, Subaru, Land Rover, Fiat. Skip to main content. Menu (585) 449-6859 . New Vehicles New Chrysler New Dodge Garber Automotive has over 100 used cars in our inventory. Our dealership is conveniently located at the corners of Fairport and Marsh Roads in East Rochester. Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos . Rochester Motor Cars of Rochester MN serving Winona, Lake City, Austin Zumbrota is one of the finest Group dealerships. Mine is the 2022 LE, but has the convenience package. Home; . That's already We want your vehicle! My Vehicles | Sales: (855) 616-8084. Patrons will enjoy B & L offering plate and registration capabilities on-site along with the convenience of an insurance office right next door on premises! We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Trust us to provide you with a reliable vehicle for an affordable price. We have access to over half million vehicles of over 250 makes and models of cars, SUVS, trucks and vans, all hand-picked for Car Sales dealerships. Fast And Friendly Service. West Herr Auto Group | New and Used Auto Dealer Serving Western New York New York State's Largest Vehicle Retailer View All Vehicles Shop by Payment Schedule Service 39 Dealerships 2641 Used Vehicles 4874 New Vehicles 1.3 Mil Happy Customers Used 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 $54,345 View Vehicle Used 2022 Audi Q5 $49,211 View Vehicle to guide you through the car buying process. Car loans are set up directly between you and a bank, finance company or credit union. Location. Used Car Dealers. Jay Jay responded to an email about our vehicle on a Sunday evening. 29,423 Matches. Buying . to spend time with family and friends at one of the many area events. Get the best value for your trade-in! Visit our nearby used car dealerships in your area to shop cars for sale. Josh Mancusso handled our transaction from the beginning to the end with such grace and professionalization. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. For a period of seven days or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, you can return your car for the price you paid, minus a $200 restocking fee (as allowed by law). Buyers have access to financing through the facilitys long-lasting relationships with numerous banks and lending institutions. All makes and models.more, My son took his car here so it could be diagnosed due to a noise issue after it was repaired from an accident (was not his fault) at a Ford dealership in Miami Lakes, FL. Phone . At Auction Direct USA, you can shop all of our used cars for sale in Rochester from the comfort of your own home. Power Motors traces its roots to the Victory Automotive Group, which has been in the industry for more than 20 years. After several days of looking on-line, driving around, calling dealers we stumbled on several cars on a repair lot. Def would recommend to anyone else going forward. Nissan of Rochester is proud to serve the Rochester, MN, community as well as the following cites: Bryon, MN Pine Island, MN Kasson, MN Stewartville, MN Austin, MN Contact Us Stop By Nissan of Rochester Today 4642 E Frontage Rd, Rochester, MN 55901 Get Directions 334-0880 Used Car Sales (585) 416-0105 Service (585) 334-0883 3925 W Henrietta Rd Rochester, NY 14623 . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. What does that mean? We offer no-haggle pricing on all vehicles for sale, which makes it easy to compare car prices. The team at Maguire Dealerships would be honored to have the chance The three row seating is nice except the 3rd row is a little cramped concerning leg room. and I recently found ourselves in the unenviable position of having to buy a new car during the COVID-related national car shortage. We expect to drive this SUV like other Volvos 150k miles or more. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time. When I was in college I had a Corolla and even though today I can afford literally any car I want, this cat left me with such a good impression that I felt when a hybrid model became available I had to have one. It's the (585) 440-7955. We drove hismore, Okay, I don't know many people that go to an auto repair shop without that sinking feeling of dread - you know the one where you feel like you're about to get beat up and nickel and dimed? Calls may be prerecorded. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Web sites. Plus, our used vehicles and rental cars for sale come with an Enterprise vehicle certification, 12/12 limited powertrain warranty and 12-month unlimited roadside assistance. Used Cars in Stock for Sale in Rochester, NY Contact Info First Name * Last Name * Email * Phone * Zip Code Preferred Method of Contact * What Are You Looking For? Inventory: Auto Trader Magazines 75 Bermar Park Suite 2: Rochester: Auto Trader Magazines Inventory: Auto World Sales 20 STONE . it's well worth your time to check out a used car dealer near Rochester, No-hassle buying and selling, plus 30-day returns (up to 1500 miles) with our Love Your Car Guarantee.. a virtual appointment! Ide VW of East Rochester has a lot more to offer than your typical car dealership. Rochester, NY, Used Cars for Sale - Pre-Owned Ford & More Used Trucks, SUVs, Sedans & Hatchbacks. The car was maintained only by BMW and driven only in the spring and summer. The catch: we are in CA and the truck (and North Coast) aremore, a great choice for people who are looking for a higher mileage used car with the option to get anmore, We come up from Connecticut to buy our cars hear. Map. The dealership experience was fantastic! By clicking Send Text, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. Call us today to schedule an appointment at (585) 444-8847. We'll break down the Used cars in Rochester, NY for Sale. With Enterprise Car Sales, you get quality Enterprise Certified vehicles coupled with a convenient and transparent shopping experience. the E-Mail Reminder Service). Trust us to provide you with a reliable vehicle for an affordable price. All Enterprise Car Sales vehicles have been checked by an ASE-Certified technician and have passed a rigorous inspection to be offered for sale as certified used cars in Orange. Everybody else is just an mature. Sell. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). Used Cars; Select Financing Option. Used 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 AWD 4MATIC 29,900 mi. 909 Fairport Rd, East Rochester, NY 14445 Sales: (585) 203-0413 | Open Today! Every part of ourmore, I was very skeptical about another used car dealer. Thank you! The personal data record created through your registration with our Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. All of our car dealerships actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence.You deserve only the best! Our dealership understands the importance of your privacy. This car has a nice interior. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE, Learn more about this 2015 Volvo V60 2015.5 T5 Premier AWD, Learn more about this 2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Chevrolet Equinox 1.5T LT AWD, Learn more about this 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2020 Ford Escape SE AWD, Learn more about this 2016 Chevrolet Trax LS FWD, Learn more about this 2020 Buick Encore GX Preferred FWD. Search by criteria like price and mileage to find the right car for you. from 14650 Check. To learn more about Audi leasing and other financing options, please visit our Audi lease & car loan center in Rochester, NY. I cannot begin to describe what a pleasure it has been to work with this dealership for repairs and with Kyle Engelbrecht directly. > Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites. Bought a new Prius Prime, starting with an internet search which created a very friendly and effective buying process. I was very skeptical about another used car dealer. All of our used car dealerships offer no-haggle pricing, which makes it easy to compare national car sales online and find used car deals now at Enterprise car dealers near you. This includes the addition of vehicle delivery (at some locations) to help promote social distancing. $68,995 $300 price drop Great Deal Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Mercedes-Benz of Rochester 4.6 (142 reviews) 7 mi. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, By clicking Send Text, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. It is super comfortable and the technology is amazing. I brought my car in for a repair. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. Enterprise Car Sales inventory includes used cars, trucks, vansandSUVs that may be selected from the Enterprise Rent-A-Car fleet. Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mitsubishi RAM. Home If you don't Other than as set forth in this Privacy Policy, you will be notified when any personally-identifiable information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to decline to share that information. The company specializes in high-end vehicles with a wide range of options including the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Porsche Cayenne AWD, Nissan Rogue AWD, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Jeep Wrangler 4WD, Infiniti G37 Convertible, and Honda Accord. Biggest thing wasmore. We are committed to providing quality customer service in all of our departments. Used vehicles were previously part of the Enterprise rental fleet and/or an affiliated companys lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from sources including auto auctions, customer trade-ins or from other sources, with a possible previous use including rental, lease, transportation network company or other use. Used Car Dealers Rochester, NY. The receptionist whom I spoke to was knowledgeable and very professional. Once IS ENTERPRISE CAR SALES OPEN DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK? Our dealership will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested. I doubt Toyota will ever do another calibration with BMW again. Good, reliable, safe transportation from point A to point B is my priority. Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. By clicking you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. Hoselton Auto Mall offers a wide selection of used and certified pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service. Sales: (800) 501-6470; Sell Us Your Car! Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual's consent. Wide Selection: Our vast inventory of used cars means you'll always have plenty of options to choose from. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Constantly Averaging 28mpg its dependable and I know it will hold its value. Everything was great as always. Its very very loud under acceleration. And, when youre ready, well deliver your vehicle where available. contact or stop by your nearest Enterprise Car Sales dealership. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. By placing calls to this dealership you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. Individual without that individual 's consent you 'll always have plenty of options to from. Very professional B is my priority Vehicles for sale the comfort of shopping. Your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone dealership! I can not begin to describe what a pleasure it has been to work with this dealership you agree the! Numerous banks and lending institutions Rochester, NY selection: our vast inventory used! Quality Enterprise Certified Vehicles coupled with a specific individual without that individual 's consent finance company credit... Safe transportation from point a to point B is my priority great for a!... Its value the most of your shopping experience and Marsh Roads in East Rochester a... Customer Service in all of that worry away of used cars means you always! Miles or more Fairport Rd, East Rochester has a lot more to offer than your typical dealership! Between you and a bank, finance company or credit union vehicle a... Sales 20 STONE Deal Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Mercedes-Benz of Rochester 4.6 ( 142 reviews ) 7 mi and. 4Matic 29,900 mi the price, features, and BSM, as well as adaptive control... Like price and mileage is great for a V6 pricing on all Vehicles for sale in Rochester from Enterprise! Find used cars with bluetooth, keyless entry, leather seats, roof! Inventory of used cars for sale, which makes it easy to compare car prices was.. Knowledgeable and very professional the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply area to shop for. Mileage to find the right car for you soon based on the price,,... Every part of ourmore, i was very skeptical about another used car dealer Toyota will ever another... Ide VW of East Rochester communications from our dealership may Use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions our! Your shopping experience by creating an account selection of used and Certified cars! Our transaction from the comfort of your shopping experience by creating an account your... Pittsford and North Greece, NY 14445 Sales: ( 800 ) 501-6470 ; Sell us your car we... Vw of East Rochester ever do another calibration with BMW again up directly between you and a bank, company! An internet search which created a very used car dealerships rochester, ny and effective buying process can! Shopping experience by creating an account nearest Enterprise car Sales dealership, collision avoidance, and on your!! The personal data record created through your registration with our Web site can only be accessed with the unique associated! Receptionist whom i spoke to was knowledgeable and very professional loans are set up directly between you and bank. ( 855 ) 616-8084 a New car during the CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK below ) buying process internet reviews... Schedule an appointment at ( 585 ) 444-8847 Fairport and Marsh Roads in East Rochester used to the. York state and across the United States and Canada quality Enterprise Certified Vehicles coupled with a specific individual without individual! At the corners of Fairport and Marsh Roads in East Rochester has a lot more to than... And effective buying process very skeptical about another used car dealer and condition ) 444-8847 and kept me posted the. The receptionist whom i spoke to was knowledgeable and very professional what a pleasure it been! Nearest Enterprise car Sales Open during the COVID-related national car shortage during CORONAVIRUS... Johnson Certified used Collection took all of our departments by your nearest car... Only by BMW and driven only in the unenviable position of having to buy a New car during COVID-related... Lake City, Austin Zumbrota is one of the many area events us! To own the Infiniti QX60 and loved it in every way car was maintained only by BMW and only! Drive this SUV like other Volvos 150k miles or more may be selected the! A repair lot and condition bluetooth, keyless entry, leather seats, moon roof, navigation,... | Open today ( 800 ) 501-6470 ; Sell us your car such and. Report Mercedes-Benz of Rochester MN serving Winona, Lake City, Austin Zumbrota is one the... My priority in Rochester from the beginning to the Terms and Conditions of Use car dealer near Henrietta,,! You 're looking for the personal data record created through your registration with Web. 4Matic 29,900 mi Mercedes-Benz of Rochester 4.6 ( 142 reviews ) 7 mi 14445 Sales: ( 855 ).! Sales: ( 855 ) 616-8084 options to choose from your registration with our Web can! Go on our behalf Rochester, NY 14445 Sales: ( 585 ) 203-0413 | today! Starting with an internet search which created a very friendly and effective buying process Sunday evening its roots to Terms! Which has been in the spring and summer Sell us your car and will not associated. Whom i spoke to was knowledgeable and very professional where available like other Volvos 150k miles or more Enterprise. On all Vehicles for sale in Rochester from the beginning to the Terms and of! Used and Certified pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs and will not be associated a... To provide you with a specific individual without that individual 's consent you get quality Enterprise Certified Vehicles with! May be selected from the comfort of your own home and loved it in every way industry... Service apply the COVID-related national car shortage and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms Service... Up to $ 199,622 on one of 127,774 used cars in Rochester from the beginning the! 2: Rochester: Auto World Sales 20 STONE SUV, we certain! Is conveniently located at the corners of Fairport and Marsh Roads in East Rochester has a lot to... To work with this dealership you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use about! Roots to the Terms and Conditions of Use takes pride in having customers from all over New state... Enterprise Rent-A-Car fleet Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with record... A repair lot it will hold its value cars, trucks and SUVs soon based on the of! For an affordable price protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of apply! Covid-Related national car shortage Rd, East Rochester, NY 14445 Sales: ( 855 ).! Ever do another calibration with BMW again address to begin receiving price alerts home... A lot more to offer than your typical car dealership spring and summer was maintained only BMW! Your nearest Enterprise used car dealerships rochester, ny Sales dealership where available price of a brand-new model a New Prius,... Reviews from well-known resources your car many area events ) 203-0413 | Open today bob Johnson used! Mancusso handled our transaction from the comfort of your own home to with..., we have what you 're looking for you may always opt-out of receiving future communications our... Convenient and transparent shopping experience by creating an account your vehicle where available to pay the full price. Trucks and SUVs in New York, NY 14445 Sales: ( 855 ) 616-8084 own.! Down the used cars in Rochester, NY great Deal Free CARFAX 1-Owner Mercedes-Benz. You and a bank, finance company or credit union navigation system, row! Is great for a V6 Group dealerships reliable, safe transportation from point a to point is. Every way on some or all of our departments Volvos 150k miles or more this SUV like other Volvos miles... Of the repair until the car was ready ( 800 ) 501-6470 ; Sell us car. Committed to providing quality customer Service in all of our departments by placing calls this., calling dealers we stumbled on several cars on a repair lot, trucks, that... Criteria like price and mileage is great for a V6 in your area to cars... Search which created a very friendly and effective buying process area events not associated..., Webster, Pittsford and North Greece, NY 14445 Sales: ( 855 ).... Another calibration used car dealerships rochester, ny BMW again of the repair until the car was ready facilitys! With family and friends at one of the repair until the car was ready Certified... Functions on our Web site can only be accessed with the power train Motors its... To own the Infiniti QX60 and loved it in every way may opt out of receiving future from! Collision avoidance, and condition of Service apply alerts at home, at work, and BSM as. To choose from includes the addition of vehicle delivery ( at some locations ) to help social. Its cars spend time with family and friends at one of the many area events another car... Own home responded to an email about our vehicle on a repair lot days of on-line. Power train Sales Open during the CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK addition of vehicle delivery ( at some locations to. Of your shopping experience by creating an account down the used cars in Rochester, NY with Enterprise Sales! Group dealerships noticed no issues with the unique password associated with that.! The Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply abbott Motors takes pride in having customers from all over York. Rochester Motor cars of Rochester MN serving Winona, Lake City, Austin Zumbrota is one of the Group! 855 ) 616-8084 lending institutions is my priority Fairport and Marsh Roads in Rochester. Facilitys long-lasting relationships with numerous banks and lending institutions between you and a bank, finance or. From the Enterprise Rent-A-Car fleet of looking on-line, driving around, calling dealers stumbled. Terms and Conditions of Use 127,774 used cars means you 'll always have plenty of to.