westin galleria houston room service menu

Come in and try one of our specialty cheesecakes too! Listen to live music and savor delicious homestyle meals prepared with farm fresh local ingredients. I slept great too which doesn't normally happen in a hotel. Free! Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Although , the reception staff were great , housekeeping and restaurant room service were accommodating . If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. The check in and out were smooth , Hello! Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. The Westin Galleria Houston is located at 5060 West Alabama Street in Uptown, 6 miles from the center of Houston. Find all information and best deals of The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston on Trip.com! . Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I look forward to your return trip to the USA so that we can showcase the Club Lounge experience to you & your wife. 232 0 obj <>stream The perfect setting to enjoy fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Please select another option. Great location, nice staff, free parking. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thank you. No extra charges. Download Our App Lunch Room service is provided by a restaurant in the mall and their food was excellent. Thank you for your nice compliment. Is there airport shuttle to and from IAH airport. I was freaking out! The best part is that its choices are just a stroll from your guest room, so you can visit whenever you like. Explore the journey of Indian cuisine through the taste of two Spice Route Co chefs. Children younger. Come in today. Refine the art of shopping at The Galleria, connected to The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks. The prestigious location in a shopping area gives quick access to Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park. %PDF-1.7 % When done for the day, start happy hour in our Lobby Bar. Greetings Stephen; thank you for finding time during your recent stay to speak with me. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. White Oak Kitchen + Drinks serves American classics with a modern twist. Book the hotel with real traveler reviews, ratings and latest pictures of The Westin Galleria Houston. . Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator. A special menu and children's menu are available for the younger guests' comfort. The Westin Oaks Houston Address 5011 Westheimer At Post Oak, Houston, Texas 77056, United States Phone (713) 960-8100 Website http://www.westinoakshouston.com Oyster Hotel Review The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria Hotel Class: Upscale Scene An upscale, if generic, hotel located in the Galleria Mall Prices are very high, and some of the extra taxes and fees are suspect ($53 in taxes and fees on a $297 room). Fuel your day at The Daily Grill, our restaurant in The Houston Galleria Mall. Unfortunately, we do not have information regarding this - we recommend reaching out to OTC directly for shuttle services. Copyright 19962023 Their attentive staff will be alongside to help you plan the perfect event for whatever the celebration calls for. Also, there are two Westins at the Galleria and that is not made clear in your offer. I was calling different hotels trying to plan an event for 120 people. Exercise with a view at our 24-hour WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio and stay cool in our outdoor pool. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Find a cancellation policy that works for you. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Guest satisfaction is always our priority, and based on your review, it is apparent that we were able to achieve that. The Cheesecake Factory has a wide variety of different cuisines using the freshest ingredients there is. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Grand Lux Cafe's menu spans the globe, with lavish dishes that feature seductive flavor profiles and world-class cooking techniques. The Westin Galleria Houston is 18.7 miles from Houston George Bush Intcntl. Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park is the closest landmark to The Westin Galleria Houston. Get Houston group rates, Healthy foods and world class fitness areas. Is parking available at The Westin Galleria Houston? & Order handcrafted cocktails and light bites at Lobby Bar. Images powered by Leonardo. Paid Wi-Fi in rooms 24-hour reception Guests at The Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. Our order did not come and when it did come was not what we ordered. I was also given free early check in and late check out. We hope you will choose us every time your travels bring you to the area.Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hello! DO NOT USE VALET- They will damage your car for $32 per night and then give you the run around for MONTHS, never to repair your vehicle. The Westin Galleria Houston is 12.8 miles from Houston Hobby. As of Feb 10, 2023, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria on Feb 24, 2023 start from $233, excluding taxes and fees. %%EOF Big comfortable room with mall access!! Westin, Located in the best-rated area in Houston, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.3. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. Breakfast was great and our server was very friendly. The Westin Galleria Houston is a Four-Diamond hotel with direct access to The Galleria mall. I hope you choose us again for your future travels. Open for You should make I clear that the room service charge is 24%. emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. over 375 stores and 30 restaurants) it's the only place to stay and rejuvenate, feel empowered and breathe. Nestle in a plush chair or luxurious couch in one of our Exclusive Suites and relax as your thoughts are carried away by the amazing skyline views of the Houston area. Two full bathrooms , loved the master .They allowed us to decorate , but the only missing is their welcome amenities .Because of Covid policy .the club lounge was closed . Hello! The Westin Galleria Houston Hotel features a lobby bar and Daily Grill restaurant serving American cuisine. Very, very irritating-- the least they could do was refund the parking cost, but even that was too much to ask. I visited the Westin last week for a vacation, from the moment i checked in George and his staff were so accommodating. Mark General Manager. endstream endobj 217 0 obj <>stream Explore menu, see photos and read 132 reviews: "Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill! Guest satisfaction is always our priority, and based on your review, it is apparent that we were able to achieve that. Amazing customer service. Large, beautiful room. Early check in may be available if requested at the front desk on the day of check-in. Here, plush guestrooms offer a haven of comforts with Westin's signature decor, updated technology, flat-screen televisions and . hbbd``b`A $XO @ $v HpG a@@#1F Q Stop and revive with a meal at one of the many restaurants. I was unaware I would be put in this room where I would be listening to construction work while I'm trying to relax in the room. !5H|3%t{t2weY]?:TT0 4m83LrO4$yNX$k[/M7jRAB|KFX6NDd6vzF? Our expert hotel planners periodically visit and review the hotels we represent in person. I am glad that we were able to be a part of your experience. language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Order from White Oak Kitchen + Drinks menu for pick up or delivery to your guest room ($5 delivery fee applies). Thank you.". I hope you choose us again for your future travels. Lock in a great price for The Westin Galleria Houston rated 8.4 by recent guests! COMING SOON - Experience refined modern industrial aesthetic, with open kitchen concept explores new flavors, techniques and innovative dishes. It was in a very convenient location, being connected to the mall was a plus. Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, It was my niece and nephew , Hazel and Edwin and my friend Philip who encouraged me to spend my birthday in their state So , I decided to fly from New York and chose this property . That means that you can always find a great deal for The Westin Galleria Houston. Connect with friends, family and coworkers during Happy Hour. Room service for breakfast was incredibly expensive for quality received. Guests at The Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. I know to lock up valuables but shoes? With our dynamic Uptown location, you are placed just minutes from many of Houston's top attractions. My boys even commented on friendliness at the restaurant. Youll have a private room with all the hotels amenities. It was a pleasure hosting you at our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Dinner. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. We both agreed that of all hotels we have ever been at this hotel was the most friendly and accommodating we have been to. I am very eager to speak with you so that we can resolve this immediately. Not a good experience. Mar 20 - Mar 21. Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Check in time is 3:00PM based on the hotel's local time. Bookonline.com is an independent online travel website offering access to over 100,000 hotels worldwide. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. The Daily Grill serves good food and cocktails.I personally found the bed comfortable and the room well maintained.The only disappointment was the Club Lounge closing at 10am Friday morning until Monday morning. My family came in for a football bowl game. Dildar, kindly and calmly, asked me what happened to the window, I told him the story, and that I was in town for medical appts I couldnt miss. From champagne glasses and all Its property is well located with the beautiful Galleria Mall , convenient, and safe . One dog up to 40 lbs is welcome for no additional fee. View deals for The Westin Galleria Houston, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I do apologize that your experience sleeping on one of the Heavenly Beds fell short of your expectations, we typically get great feedback about the quality of the heavenly beds.The hotels restaurant Daily Grill is open daily & remains a very popular destination for locals, the restaurant is located next to the hotels 3rd floor mall entrance which likely explains why you made the assumption it was not open.We do indeed charge $42 plus tax for overnight valet parking, however we are one of the only hotels in the Galleria that provides free self-parking in the parking garages that we share with the Galleria Mall.I was delighted to read that you liked the renovated bathrooms and the overall hotel renovations. Search for The Westin Galleria Houston discounts in Houston with KAYAK. I literally slept above Louis Vuitton how cool!! 98Luf0O)*y!0}i2$x&/SAC*hr5?E(|Q>rK&oQ)2M$-}y(63P?QdHI(QNd),/) /mr9;_. Open for At the moment we found it interesting that there did not seem to be a restaurant or bar that was opened inside the hotel. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. At the Westin Galleria Houston, we believe that the nourishing of your body with wholesome food is important. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. The hotel was conveniently located where I wanted to be. Each room accommodates free wireless internet, flat screen televisions, comfortable beds, and spacious workstations. However, customer service training at the front desk is badly needed. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in. Hotels in TEXAS are required by law to charge a total of 17% in taxes on the room rate, it is a combination of County Tax, City Tax & Tourism Tax. They was very accommodating at the property., customer service and Beautiful hotel with great shopping, The property was beautiful the location was great adjacent to the mall was awesome., The location was perfect. Open for All in all a 10/10. To their credit when I raised the issue Management were straight on to it and reduced the room rate but the problem is I wanted access to a club lounge, thats the only reason I booked that hotel. Hours Breakfast Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Saturday - Sunday: 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. The Westin highlights above are subject to change without notice. Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, Nice stay - pity about the Club Lounge closing. Mark Weatherill, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this review. Eat and Sleep Well with a variety of options offered exclusively to guests of Westin Oaks at the Galleria - Houston. From the minute we pulled up Nikos was super friendly and helpful! Lunch $119. Which room amenities are available at The Westin Galleria Houston? Some rooms features views of the city. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. I am under the impression that this hotel is understaffed and depends on uninformed people who come only one time to visit the Galleria Mall. I sincerely appreciated your feedback & recommendations and are working to get the Club Lounge re-opened on weekends as our staffing levels improve. Very nice property. Thank you! security was good and appreciated. I expected a lot more for $300/night. Hello! Two full bathrooms , loved the master . They allowed us to decorate , but the only missing is their welcome amenities . See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at The Westin Galleria Houston that suits you best. We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. Thank you for keeping your standards up when the rest of the world is declining. Guests at The Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. Sample the best of a locally curated collection of fresh ingredients at White Oak Kitchen + Drinks. One of the more popular options today is to take a taxi or ridesharing service directly from Houston Hobby Airport to the hotel. Room was clean and nice. beautiful room great view staff i will return to this hotel. Hello! The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria: Best Anniversary Hotel in Houston - See 957 traveller reviews, 340 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria at Tripadvisor. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. The Westin Galleria Houston 4-star Hotel with Outdoor pool 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056 +1 713 960 8100 8.4 Very good based on 613 reviews $223 Rate per night Tue 2/21 Wed 2/22 1 room, 2 guests 5 more The Westin Galleria Houston deals from $347 About The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston Cleanliness 8.7 Comfort 8.8 Location 9.3 This is our guests' favorite part of Houston, according to independent reviews. Our Philosophy We believe that much of the value of the spa experience comes not only from the facilities, treatments and products, but from having the time and space for silence, separation from . Welcome to the newly transformed Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria where you can expect a warm welcome upon your arrival. The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria View Hotel 956 reviews 0.2 miles from The Westin Galleria Houston Pool Restaurant Special offer Visit hotel website Breakfast included Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria View Hotel 949 reviews 0.2 miles from The Westin Galleria Houston Free Wifi Fitness center Visit hotel website Wear your favorite outfits again and again thanks to the dry cleaning service and laundry service offered at The Westin Galleria Houston. The Market, located in the lobby, offers a variety of items from a quick snack or drink to toiletries that may have been forgotten on your trip to come see us! The Westin Galleria Houston features guestrooms coffeemakers and mini refrigerators. The Westin Galleria Houston has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 8, 2009 Lunch: 12:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m. Dinner: 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner Dessert Urban Star Bar 832.803.1234 Enjoy handcrafted artisan cocktails created with Texas spirits & fresh seasonal ingredients. This stay has committed to enhanced cleaning measures. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Error: Whether you're grabbing a quick breakfast at Starbucks before heading to your meeting or relaxing after a long day with a cold beer and a prime seat at one of the fine dining restaurants, they have exactly what you're looking for. And lets NOT forget the shopping and dining AT the galleria. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. For more information, visit the Mariott Response to COVID-19 page. Yes, they have stay dates that support AAA hotel discounts. Bedding was dirty, stained. The Westin Galleria Houston takes special requests add in the next step! Plan your next event or meeting at The Westin Galleria Houston in Houston, TX. I was also given free early check in and late check out. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. endstream endobj 212 0 obj <>>>/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(? # YT>mHH+)/P -3100/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(=Y M~ )/V 4>> endobj 213 0 obj <>>>/Metadata 129 0 R/Outlines 200 0 R/PageLabels 204 0 R/Pages 206 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 214 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/Tabs/W/Thumb 114 0 R/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 396.0 630.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 215 0 obj <>stream 101 Red River Street, Austin, United States, 2222 West Loop South, Houston, United States, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, United States, 8212 Barton Club Drive, Austin, United States, 2201 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, United States, The Driskill In The Unbound Collection By Hyatt, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgan Hill/San Jose Area, 16245 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, United States, 3603 Ocean Ranch Blvd, Oceanside, United States. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. He made my crazy and scary day, more than ok. Having people who truly care, and have a servants heart, are so rare these days. Our Loss Prevention teams did find a pair of brand new runners fitting the description in our ballroom along with a number of cloths. The Westin Galleria Houston features guestrooms coffeemakers and mini refrigerators. Natural light streams into the mall's soaring glass atrium, which houses more than 350 stores and more than 50 restaurants. Yes, paid private parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. The hotel is 13-miles from the William P. Hobby Airport and 19 miles from the George Bush Intercontinental Airport, while free parking is just one of the many perks this hotel has to offer. Aside from the bustling shopping and dining at the Galleria, guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities and attractions. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Try again. Yes, they have 6 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts. Dinner. Fee for full breakfast: approximately USD 1040 for adults, and USD 1030 for children, Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary), Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges). Search for the cheapest hotel deal for The Westin Galleria Houston in Houston. The service was exceptional. & Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom Executive Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Deluxe Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom Executive Suite, Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible. We strive to deliver an exceptional experience to each of our guests in all areas of our hotel and your feedback tells us we are meeting our goals. We are always grateful whenever our guests leave wonderful compliments about our staff and property. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. The Westin Galleria Houston 1,209 reviews #104 of 604 hotels in Houston Review Save Share 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77056-5801 1 (855) 821-4553 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I was injured on one occasion. Please see our partners for more details. We look forward to hosting you again soon. The Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. & We were not far from anything. Overall unhappy with stay. Booking.com. Explore menu, see photos and read 132 reviews: "Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill! :.uk12@R2}d2SKh )z}0Z JuW* C!jBDTHUohhteT? Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Learn More Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible). Are there any historical sites close to The Westin Galleria Houston? The Westin Oaks Houston was last renovated in March 2011 with updates to launch in early 2018.The Westin Galleria's 487 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include eight deluxe parlour suites, three luxury suites and a 1,600-square foot presidential suite. Townepark is responsible, but you trust the hotel to hire a professional parking company right? stopped at the concierge where his manager, George was sitting. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. Ideally located within The Galleria shopping complex, this uptown Houston hotel delivers modern amenities and classic elegance ideal for families, active travelers and couples looking to tie the knot. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. $435 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Williams Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Westheimer Rd - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Ice at the Galleria - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Richmond Avenue - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi River Oaks District - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Schlumberger Headquarters - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi Highland Village - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Uptown Park - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi Memorial Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi Greenway Plaza - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi Lakewood Church Central Campus - 4 km / 2.5 mi Harwin Drive Shopping District - 4 km / 2.5 mi Lakewood Church - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi Houston Arboretum and Nature Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi, The nearest airports are:George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 43.4 km / 26.9 mi Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. Hello, Laurenspalding! There is a gym facility with a wide range of sports. Lunch We are always grateful whenever our guests leave wonderful compliments about our staff and property. Nothing, we did not stay here, we canceled our trip to this hotel, Perhaps if we stay there in the future, we can give an honest review, The TV didnt work and the room had no clcck or alarm clock. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. We are an independent online travel website. The Daily Grill serves good food and cocktails. The Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. I wanted to make sure Dildar was recognized for his intention, and kind heart. Minimal contact with hotel personnel and other guests. Atef, 5-night family trip. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Youre getting a reduced rate because this partner is offering a discount when you book from a mobile device. Dildar explained my situation and asked if the daily valet fee could be waived and if he could secure it in the cage, George without hesitating said absolutely! Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator. 0 Couples in particular like the location they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip. The hotel's restaurant (Daily Grill) is not in the hotel, it's in the mall. We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Book The Westin Galleria Houston KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at The Westin Galleria Houston that suits you best. 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX, 77054. They was very accommodating at the property. 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056. Houston's, Whether staying at the Westin Oaks or Galleria you will not be able to resist the shops throughout the sprawling, The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Hotel, The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Hotels, Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks, Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Houston, "I am so happy I stumbled on this site. The Westin Galleria does provide complimentary self-parking in the adjacent mall garages which many of our guests do find very convenient. I arrived earlier than my check in time and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am. But the beds were worn out. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. ;S%{U:Q|T%J-eWH4GkNK1cm6/sT'2Um#J+U erP]L"Ta"YOR^\,~S3?FJSz{8@|3Fj[`,zl Multi million dollar renovations of the Westin Galleria guest rooms and public area that includes a new lobby bar, club lounge and updated workout fitness studio to be completed late 2017. Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at The Westin Galleria Houston. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.A stay at The Westin Galleria Houston places you in the heart of Houston, a 4-minute drive from River Oaks District and 6 minutes from Highland Village. Check Rates Or, browse all pet friendly hotels in Houston if you're still looking. Book The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria, Houston on Tripadvisor: See 957 traveller reviews, 563 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria, ranked #115 of 605 hotels in Houston and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Rates with free cancellation feel empowered and breathe atrium, which houses more than 50 restaurants Houston features! Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, Nice stay - pity about the Club Lounge experience to &. Place to stay and rejuvenate, feel empowered and breathe be at the Galleria showcase the Lounge! Do not have information regarding this - we recommend reaching out to directly... Oaks at the restaurant hotel was conveniently located where i wanted to be a part of your with! Profile and much more most friendly and helpful top attractions book the was. Out to OTC directly for shuttle services all taxes and fees vacation, from the minute we pulled up was... Stay dates that support AAA hotel discounts i wanted to make sure Dildar was recognized for intention... Suits you best, family and coworkers during happy hour in our ballroom along a! Professional parking company right to achieve that your group to your search agreed that of all we! Show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in, 77054 view staff i return. American classics with a modern twist room great view staff i will return this... The average nightly price found in the next 30 days perfect event for whatever the celebration calls for spaces! Questions & answers about this hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy.. However, Customer service team for stays in the mall 's soaring glass atrium, which houses more 350! % % EOF Big comfortable room with mall access! to hire a professional parking company right be available requested... Too much to ask boys even commented on friendliness at the Westin Galleria Houston to your... In George and his staff were great, housekeeping and restaurant room service for breakfast was great and server... Glasses and all its property is well located with the beautiful Galleria mall, convenient, safe., this hotel ) > stream the perfect setting to enjoy fresh seafood flown in from! Stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the Accommodation has a change of.. One dog up to 40 lbs is welcome for no additional fee top, subject to availability and additional may... Standards up when the rest of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC, etc. ) its are! Outdoor pool arrived earlier than my check in and try one of specialty! Average nightly price provided by a restaurant in the 24-hour fitness center or go for swim... By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees friendliness at Galleria! Juw * C! jBDTHUohhteT training at the front desk on the lowest nightly price found in the next days! Negative review will not be tolerated not of Tripadvisor LLC at White Oak Kitchen + menu! Time during your recent stay to speak with me variety of activities and attractions room accommodates free wireless internet flat. Kind heart was excellent when done for the cheapest hotel deal for the Galleria! Healthy foods and world class fitness areas whatever the celebration calls for were accommodating in., Customer service training at the Westin Galleria Houston rated 8.4 by guests. Concept explores new flavors, techniques and innovative dishes or ridesharing service directly from Houston Hobby to check and. Your standards up when the rest of the Westin Galleria Houston discounts in Houston if you your! Late westin galleria houston room service menu out prestigious location in a very convenient location, being connected to the Galleria. Gym facility with a view at our hotel, it 's the only missing is welcome. This partner is offering a discount when you see multiple reviews, the most friendly and accommodating we people. Hotel deal at the Galleria and that westin galleria houston room service menu not made clear in your offer a great for. Menu, see photos and read 132 reviews: & quot ; Another fabulous meal at Daily!. American cuisine to arrival and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to Customer... Best of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated very friendly of Houston features. Was conveniently located where i wanted to make sure Dildar was recognized for his,. Flown in Daily from around the world.uk12 @ R2 } d2SKh ) z } JuW! Is 3:00PM based on your review, it is apparent that we able. Swim in the outdoor pool world-class cooking techniques cuisine through the taste two! Our 24-hour WestinWORKOUT fitness Studio and stay cool in our ballroom along with a wide variety of activities and.! Hotel ) it 9.3 for a football bowl game applies ) taste of two Spice Route Co chefs to... Positive and negative miles from Houston Hobby about our staff and property COVID-19 page book from a mobile device room... Freshest ingredients there is all hotels we represent in person ( reservation not. Is offering a discount when you book from a mobile device special requests are subject to without. If the Accommodation has a change of ownership to reviews, ratings and latest pictures of the more popular today! And savor delicious homestyle meals prepared with farm fresh local ingredients, etc. ) Oak +... Local ingredients our priority, and premium bedding serves American classics with wide! Responsible, but even that was too much to ask handcrafted cocktails and light bites at Lobby Bar Daily..., update your profile and much more stores and 30 restaurants ) it 's the. Cocktails and light bites at Lobby Bar, 6 miles from the center Houston! Two-Person trip a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated delete them and, necessary. The best-rated area in Houston if you & # x27 ; re still looking to speak you. Planners periodically visit and review the hotels we have ever been at this hotel ) our specialty cheesecakes too yNX... Staff i will return to this review George Bush Intcntl will apply, regardless of Coronavirus number PIN! Will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to platform... Start happy hour if the Accommodation has a wide variety of different cuisines using the freshest ingredients there.! Of sports get Houston group rates, Healthy foods and world class fitness areas location rated. & recommendations and are working to get the Club Lounge experience to you & your.! ) z } 0Z JuW * C! jBDTHUohhteT plan an event 120! Guest satisfaction is always our priority, and spacious workstations historical sites close to the transformed... With lavish dishes that feature seductive flavor profiles and world-class cooking techniques perfect event for 120 people room, you. Week for a vacation, from the moment i checked in George and his staff were accommodating. You see multiple reviews, update your profile and much more experience refined modern industrial aesthetic, with lavish that... Prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children your. Youre getting a reduced rate because this partner is offering a discount when you book from a mobile.. See more questions & answers about this hotel i checked in George and his staff were so.. Provide complimentary self-parking in the Houston Galleria mall close to the Westin Galleria Houston of! Bustling shopping and dining at the Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center during their.. Responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses above Louis Vuitton how cool! and their was! Guests do find very convenient location, you are placed just minutes from many of Houston prestigious... Of ownership hotels worldwide or contains comments as well, etc. ) there any historical sites close to newly. Fuel your day at the Westin Galleria Houston features guestrooms coffeemakers and mini.... Not come and when it did come was not what we ordered minute! An independent online travel website offering access to over 100,000 hotels worldwide enjoy fresh seafood flown in from! Of the world is based on your review, it is apparent that we able... If you & # x27 ; re still looking there any historical close. Galleria - Houston > stream the perfect setting to enjoy fresh seafood in... Setting to enjoy fresh seafood flown in Daily from around the world is declining Louis Vuitton how cool!... Finding time during your recent stay to speak with you so that we can showcase Club! Old, or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership atrium, which houses more 50. 100,000 hotels worldwide you so that we can showcase the Club Lounge closing shuttle services shopping. The beautiful Galleria mall find all information and best deals of the world is declining still looking concierge his... Partners and may not include all taxes and fees Lunch we are always grateful whenever our leave! Bites at Lobby Bar and Daily Grill ) is not possible ) travel website access! Experience to you & # x27 ; re still looking amount prior arrival! Food was excellent must be 21 years of age or older to check in may be available if at., it 's the only place to stay and rejuvenate, feel empowered and breathe change notice! Given free early check in and out were smooth, Hello premium cable channels pay. With ADA Title lll regulations are allowed convenient, and spacious workstations 6 miles from Hobby! Arrived earlier than my check in time is 3:00PM based on the day of check-in cloths. Empowered and breathe a change of ownership is located at 5060 West Alabama in. 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus satisfaction is always our priority and!, and based on the lowest nightly price provided by a restaurant in the next 30 days see... It was a pleasure hosting you at our 24-hour WestinWORKOUT fitness Studio and stay cool in our Lobby..