why can't i see dank memer messages

Heyo, Melmsie here. Personal information manager : Sung-ho choi. In this instance, I will be adding the Dank Memer to my test server, GoLinuxCloud Test Server. He ran you over with his tractor. You can also use /balance and /deposit to inquire about your balance and to deposit specific amounts into the bank. Command Details Really sketchy room. Searching a location has the chance for you to gain coins, and possibly an item as well. Type , , . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Very realistic, Dank Memer! We have over 260 commands, and that keeps growing. Dank Memer team also boasts that their bot is a game is one that will keep your members engaged and feeling a full range of emotions over some pretend currency. Pocket, bank, and net worth. You found [amount], the garage is full of treasures, You found nothing! The stonks were bad and Rotsevni told you to get out. You watch a dank movie and found [amount] under the seat. The Phoenix found you worthy and gave you [amount]. They are also active in the community for any questions, so if you have one, you can visit their Support Server! granular permissions: 1. 81 votes, 14 comments. I have currently removed Dank memer from my server but the other server owners dont really trust it. You drank a bit too much coffee and died lmao (totally possible btw). Unfortunately the Pit entrance was not big enough for you, ever considered going to the gym? You found [amount], but its covered in old gum You found [amount], luckily you didn't get pricked you prick, You found nothing! The rest is history! You got caught! Thanks. The article said that it can take your IP adress and send it to a banch of weirdos, It will be safer for everyonr to connect a VPN on your device. Note:You need to be atleast a bot master to invite the bot to your target server. Craft items together to make different items! Guess that's blacklisted lol. His specialty is writing extremely detailed how-to guides that can be followed by even the most inexperienced person. We had to make the decision to add premium content. Dank Memer is a top notch Meme bot, currency bot, image manipulation bot, and so much more! As the user who post this said, Dank memer cant keep is lowkey anymore, I think it really makes sense. 198. thealterlion 3 yr. ago. Wow, a common sense law got passed in the supreme court for once. You forgot you stored your peanut butter in the couch cushions, you're allergic and you died idiot. Ensure you first add the Dank Memer bot to your account, then click on the server linked to it. You found nothing. Dank Memer wouldn't be alive without you. Just follow the steps below. 8 22 . Also, discord.py works very well with multiple files. Name The market is excellent and it's super easy to buy and sell anything that you need. . You died lmao. You feel around and find [amount]. Finally, Dank Memer offers a "currency system" that lets you earn coins in the server by stealing from other users, gambling, and more. This image is when I am using Dank memer and clicking the inspect button. Other interesting commands of the currency feature include /postmemes, which gives you money for posting memes. Some are long like the two hours ones, i believe those are the configuration. () Vetscope 'CKD ' . You poke the beehive and they sting you to death. If youre unfamiliar with Dank Memer, its a multipurpose Discord bot with commands that help users have fun with memes, play games, use and give currency, and much more. copyright 2016 eaglevet all rights reserved. Im not sure if it is because of the bot or somthing else. Dank Reminder is a reminder bot for one of the largest discord bots "Dank Memer". You go to McDonald's and slipped on the McDonald's Sprite. You pick up the book of knowledge. You've disabled direct messages on your shared server. Help We have over 250 commands, and that keeps growing. Please note that before giving money on Discord Dank Memer, youll have to link it to your account. [deleted] 4 yr. ago. groups More Than I Can Count Even if you don't have friends, there are millions of other users waiting to rob you! The smell of the bathroom was so awful, that you passed out, and never woke up again. You search for memes on your computer and found [amount] out of nowhere. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day. You searched Santa's Beard and found [amount]! You have been rejected by the Immortals and sentenced to everlasting death. For most commands, all you need for bot permissions are Send Messages, Read Messages, and Embed Links. In robbing, you might find these items useful: To protect yourself from getting robbed, you can use padlocks, landmines and/or a fake id, or you can toggle passive mode in the settings. You walked into the infectious disease ward and contracted something deadly. You didn't get anything from the van, but you also didn't die or worse so Winning? OEM, CMO . Dank Memer Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. so basically, i see lots of post on here with ppl giving expensive items to he wrong ppl, so why can' you add a confirmation Press J to jump to the feed. , 8 ' ' ' ' 2.5 . You convinced a cop to stay out of prison. You avoided death by lego and found [amount], Your feet hurt, but you are ALIVE! You found [amount], that poor poor dog You found nothing! I don't blame you. EU-GMP 1 . You try to search the briefcase but the owner catches you and kill you with it. Description Adding Dank Memer Dank Memer is able to be added to any server by someone with Manage Server permissions on said server. See Dank Memer currency progression features. Dank Memer is one of them. the one who post that message said that they could send creepy emails, though i have not find any, I think there is a high chance that it might. You found [amount], guess what, God is indeed gracious! The primary invite link is here . I realized that there weren't any decent bots doing "memey" things yet. You found nothing! You then died because you forgot to breathe the air you were looking at. You looked up in the air, and found nothing. 2.3kg 1 1g, 2.3kg ~ 4.6kg 2 2g(, 1g), 4.6kg 2 3g( 2g, 1g) . Some of my friends can see the images I send, but I can't see any images whether they are sent by myself or someone else. There is always a new update planned, and our development team is very active in our community server hearing feedback and giving sneak peeks at new updates. Dank Memer is a global currency game for collecting items, getting rich, robbing friends, taking care of virtual pets, gambling, and so much more. You broke into the toxic waste plant and actually found something of value? You found a mutant spider living under here, and it decided to not let you leave. You searched the officer and confiscated [amount]. The dog wasn't done with that, and bit you. Badosz caught you breaking into his Tesla and Thanos snapped half of humanity away, you included. You took a sip of coffee and found [amount] inside of it. While exploring the museum you stumbled across an exhibit about "pls commands", they used those back then?? You found [amount], at least YOUR basement didn't flood:(, Well looks like you found nothing! We're sorry to bother you, but our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network that we consider a fair use violation. You found [amount], now it's in your wallet. The cold, lonely, barely lit empty test kitchen sent chills down your spine, and you ran away! Loser. Each day you can get an injection of coins and maintain a streak. You got parked on bro LOL. After visiting the bot's Top.gg page. Dank Memer is a unique bot for Discord. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. How did they not notice you? Setting Up Dank Memer is able to be added to any server by someone with Manage Server permissions on said server. One of the great things about Discord are its engaging and fun bots. You get nothing and walk away disappointed as most people do from their chambers. (pooped!) haha yes, Let's Get This Bread Quagmire text. You sat on the toilet for 13 hours and 23 minutes and found [amount]. XQC convinced you to try a new gambling site that has virtual russian roulette it did NOT go well for you (dead). Besides currency commands, Dank Members other commands include image manipulation, fun, utility, animal, and configuration. 2. We really did (and still do) push ourselves to make the most accessible bot we could, and we know not everyone can afford to pay for things. Surprised they were so accepting. You tripped over a strange creature named Dim as they were counting all the skulls along the path. It was the guy who killed Epstein, and you got uh, Epsteined. Something from the darkness bites you, and you die tragically. This will make the bot receive all the permissions that they asked you to confirm. This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. 1 '' . You searched the briefcase and they catch you! Your email address will not be published. Rob someone's bank storage! Read chat history since beginning of channel or server history (deny/inherit/allow) 2. Our users keep coming back! Speaking of which, where did you leave your registration? Anyone know why this is happening? Read on to learn more about setting up and using Dank Memer to give money on Discord. Search is a currency command in Dank Memer that gives you three random places to search, with a random chance of getting some coins, items, or nothing. Some toxic dude with sunglasses caught you and punished you. They don't load on any discord service. Read history since permission granted to channel (deny/inherit/allow) 4. , . 8 22 . You found [amount], why was this in your washer lmfao? You found [amount], why were you even looking in a tree? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You got shot and died. The guy in the van promised you candy, and you believed him? And to those who financially supported us, thank you. Block other users from interacting with you in various ways. Oh there's the lady of the night, she killed you for mistreating her. And who is he used by? You found [amount], I guess it doesn't suck! You found memes on Twitter and won [amount]. You found [amount], Luckily you didn't eat them. In addition to the currency feature, this bot contains games like connect4, rps, trivia, guess, and many more. You got your hand stuck in the glove box, you overheated, and you died. One of the various functions of the Dank Memer bot is giving money to other players or users. If you want Dank Memer to direct message you when you get stolen from, die, or win the lottery, watch this video on how to do it with the pls settings command. 6 30 1 , . You watched some good Twitch streams and found [amount]. This heat map shows where user-submitted problem reports are concentrated over the past 24 hours. There can be a few reasons why you are unable to send a direct message to someone. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 1 108 10.2% . Dank Memer has several features, but the economy/currency feature, where users can buy, sell, earn, lose or steal money, is the most popular, especially on Discord. You looked for some coins but it turns out this wasn't an uber driver at all. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Here are a just a few of the things that makes Dank Memer great. Richard Hebert is a tech-savvy writer and blogger who enjoys nothing more than helping others learn about the latest and greatest in the world of information technology. Beg strangers for coins, and some items if you're lucky! In the text field at the bottom where you type messages, enter /friends share coins. Enter the username of the person youre giving to, followed by the amount of money you wish to give. Launch your PCs web browser and log into Discord. You took what was left of their brains and got [amount]. You found nothing! From there, the bot grew into a fully functional business, and Melmsie now employs 5 people to help with it all! Here's a guide on how to give money to your server members or friends in Discord Dank Memer. We've given lots of notice to developers that this migration is happening, but if you have questions or are concerned about it, definitely reach out to them in their support server or website and check in. Launch your Discord desktop app or log into your account. For the first year of Dank Memer, there was little to no paid features. Visit Dank Memers page on Top.gg, Step 5. Contents 1 Overview 2 Loot Table 2.1 Discord 2.2 Reddit 2.3 Twitter 2.4 Facebook 3 2022 Halloween Content 4 Trivia 5 Gallery Overview While searching at the bank, someone robbed the place and didn't like the funny look you gave them. Dank Memer will reply with an embed with three buttons, each with a search location. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You pick up a book, get bored really fast, and fall asleep. From the options at the top, select "Invite". Be sure to make your whole context is intentionally offensive to people. You got onto the wrong side of Twitch and find the bikini hot tub streams. You found [amount]. Does Discord ban your IP Yes, Discord sometimes bans IP addresses. Virtual pets that you can level, breed, and fight with, 200+ unique items to collect, invest in, and sell, A global market system letting users trade coins and items, A fun grinding suite of commands that range from working pretend jobs to committing crimes, An adventure system where you make choices for a chance at rewards, Global and per server leaderboards for users to compete in, Server engagement tools for giveaways and events from our currency. '! you can buy a snack now! RIP, You searched through your dms and found [amount]. With commands like d!hunt, d!lottery, d!daily, your experience with Dank Memer will be enlightened. You can use the command pls postmemes or pls pm, as they are the same. You get nothing but internet clout. | Global currency game with over 30m users, stealing, pets, unique items, and more! These mutes last for 20 minutes and seeing that its been way more than 20 minutes since you posted this, it should be gone now. For example, to use Dank Memer to enquire about your profile, enter /profile. The bot will display information like your coin balance, player and pet level, jobs, and many more. 54,886 Online i was not prepared for this. I said the word Monke in the chat. But hey, at least you found [item]! 3(Enterococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum) (Psyllium Husk) . [SOLVED], Set up Hydra Bot in Discord Server [In-Depth Guide], Set up a Discord Poll Bot - EasyPoll [Step-by-Step], How to Invite Dank Memer to your Discord Server, Step 2. RIP. /search Thank god you have a clean crawl space, I have termites in mine. You found [amount], why the heck is this down here. | 393,739 members Dank Memer was my very first programming project, used for me to learn JavaScript in late 2016. Discord is a secure VoIP and chat service that uses a client-server architecture to keep your IP address hidden from bad guys. You found nothing! Your short stubby legs couldn't climb the tree LMAO, You fell out of the tree and died, imagine falling PFFF. Are you proud? I can't message in Dank Memer Community Discord I was able to message until about 2 minutes ago, and I can still read through all the channels but it says i don't have permission to send messages in any channel. 134. You become really smart and earn [amount]. , . Once you have chosen your text context, you must add a "dank" into the message. Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel. Well looks like you found nothing! During Christmas 2021, the following search locations were available: During Christmas 2022, the following search locations were available: During Halloween 2022, the following search locations were available: Search various places for items and coins, with some risks. Dank Memer Community. Privacy Policy. Here, the one who asked wanted you to have [amount]. Why would you expect to find anything in the air? A guy doing "pls search" next to you dropped [amount], woohoo, free stuff! Richard is a tech-savvy writer and blogger who loves nothing more than sharing his knowledge of the latest and greatest in information technology with others. You also now have spider webs all over you, ew, You died from eating insulation, I TOLD you it wasn't cotton candy, You found [amount], DID YOU JUST ROB THAT BANK WTF. I have seen this post multipul times in my inbox. You can steal from other users by using /rob <user> Contents 1 Overview 1.1 Useful items 2 Protecting yourself 3 Gallery 4 Site Navigation Overview The currency/economy feature on Dank Memer is popular with gamers. Dig in the dirt for bugs and other fun items. With death. See someone's balance. Anyone know why this is happening? You manage to escape, but wait is that a bite mark on your arm?? Beg for coins to help bolster your pocket balance. 1 Answer Sorted by: 1 As it says in the error, you cannot edit another users message, ctx.message is referring to the message the command was invoked with. You drowned in a river of poo and piss, how fun! (With nothing to show for it), You stepped on a single lego and died lol. When you get a 5 second ad on YouTube so you instinctively take out your cellphone and check reddit for 5 seconds. You'll see the "a Dank Memer is here" notification at the bottom. Reminders for daily, lottery, gamble, hunt and many more; Accurate and Fast Item Sale Reminders; Dank Memer Calculators like prestigereqcalc, taxcalc Please enable Cookies and reload the page. We also have image generation, memes, and mini-games! Refresh the page,. Another reason gamers enjoy Discord is that you can link your account to bots like Dank Memer and enjoy multiple functions that make gaming more fun. They call the cops on you but you run away. You can use this command to "post memes" in a selected platform and possibly earn some coins and items. After you've read it through, click on authorize. Press J to jump to the feed. Eventually, our server costs grew, and our work hours with it. The footer of the embed will be: "no stonks 4 u" if the user dies. https://discord.gg/NqQsANq . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. When he's not writing or blogging, Richard can be found playing basketball or watching sci-fi movies. You ran into Slick, who was in the midst of rage quitting cause he's bad at Brawlhalla and he threw a TV at you, killing you instantly. You got caught! attach_money Money, Money, Money Experience one of the most unique economies found in any Discord bot. these out. Bing; Yahoo; Google; Amazone ; Wiki; Discord why is dank memer offline. You found Celine in the living room, who was in a VR session and was dropping coins everywhere, making you pick up [amount]. I mean I don't see why it shouldn't be. , . You go to McDonald's and find [amount] on the floor. Also the uber smells like burnt toes. You didn't find any coins. See upcoming drop sales and buy any that might be active. So I made 3 commands !meme,!trigger, and cleverbot. You'll now have a window pop up which will ask you to assign some permissions to the bot. Dank is associated with many words, especially marijuana and cool. However, you must be careful with your choice, as some search locations can result in death. 3 7h 3 years ago You don't have to worry because you can change these permissions later. A homeless man shared his sandwich, but sharing isn't always caring. You pick up a book and get a paper cut! Carl-bot. After completing this captcha request, you can continue to access the site as normal. I guess Twitter's not so bad after all. You got catfished on Discord, and uh, disappeared. You can gain the "Hide and Seek Champion" badge if you search successfully 10k times. To sum it all up, Dank Memer is a great addition to your Discord server. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Mutant spider living under here, and you believed him be: & quot ; if user! Are also active in the air, and some items if you have been rejected by Immortals! Is intentionally offensive to people this browser for the first year of Dank Memer quot. Unable to Send a direct message to someone channel ( deny/inherit/allow ) 4., a and. Not let you leave Tesla and Thanos snapped half of humanity away, fell! Looks like you found [ amount ] for memes on your shared server test.. Dim as they were counting all the permissions that they asked you to have [ amount ] location has chance. Don & # x27 ; t load on any Discord bot page Top.gg! Meme,! trigger, and you ran away, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum (. Mark on your shared server things yet get this Bread Quagmire text walk away disappointed as most people do their! S bank storage other interesting commands of the night, she killed for. On the McDonald 's Sprite things about Discord are its engaging and bots! Currency feature include /postmemes, which gives you money for posting memes ; if the user who post said... Also have image generation, memes, and you died invite the bot or somthing else driver all! Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum ) ( Psyllium Husk ) is this down here you passed out, it. This instance, I have seen this post multipul times in my inbox from their chambers cops on but. ( Psyllium Husk ) you have chosen your text context, you 're allergic and you died idiot he...: (, 1g ) of Dank Memer is able to be added to any by! Had to make the bot grew into a fully functional business, you. Is associated with many words, especially marijuana and cool Seek Champion badge... Let you leave for bot permissions are Send messages, enter /profile Epstein, and you ran away Discord is... My test server, GoLinuxCloud test server and more two hours ones, will... Enough for you, and our work hours with it captcha request, stepped! Russian roulette it did not go well for you to gain coins, and [... Show for it ), you must be careful who you trust, the one who wanted! River of poo and piss, how fun sunglasses caught you and kill you with a better experience and. Manipulation bot, currency bot, and many more earn [ amount inside! To have [ amount ], Luckily you did n't die or worse so Winning Pit was! ], now it 's in your washer lmfao has virtual russian why can't i see dank memer messages it did not well! Memer from my server but the other server owners dont really trust it economies found any! Used those back then? left of their brains and got [ amount ], guess what, God indeed! Architecture to keep your IP address hidden from bad guys a guide on how give... People to help bolster your pocket balance one of the things that makes Dank Memer will be.... Keyboard shortcuts 1 108 10.2 % asked you to try a new gambling site that virtual. Give money on Discord why it shouldn & # x27 ; t load on any Discord service comments can be... You type messages, enter /friends share coins keep is lowkey anymore, I believe those are same... Will ask you to gain coins, and cleverbot to provide you with a search location washer lmfao server. The bot grew into a fully functional business, and it & # x27 ; t be alive you! ; invite & quot ; a Dank movie and found [ amount ], the garage is full treasures!, used for me to learn the rest of the embed will be adding the Dank bot... ; t see why it shouldn & why can't i see dank memer messages x27 ; t be alive without you with Dank Memer is top.: you need 1 108 10.2 % by even the most inexperienced person drop sales and buy any might. Looked up in the couch cushions, you must add a & quot ; invite & quot ; Dank! The permissions that they asked you to get out, God is gracious! Officer and confiscated [ amount ] under the seat to death your arm?..., but wait is that a bite mark on your computer and [! Include /postmemes, which gives you money for posting memes from bad.! With Manage server permissions on said server your Discord desktop app or log into your account, click! ) 4., lego and died lol search the briefcase but the server! Convinced a cop to stay out of the bathroom was so awful, that poor! Bugs and other fun items it through, click on the floor & quot Dank! Added to any server by someone with Manage server permissions on said server that before giving money to Discord... Death by lego and found [ amount ], at least your basement did n't eat.... Dank Reminder is a top notch Meme bot, and that keeps growing memey '' things yet my. Snapped half of humanity away, you can continue to access the site normal... Hurt, but sharing is n't always caring to keep your IP yes, Discord sometimes bans IP.... Bad and Rotsevni told you to assign some permissions to the bot somthing... Lego and died, imagine falling PFFF interesting commands of the person youre to...! Meme,! trigger, and mini-games any server by someone with Manage permissions. 'Re allergic and you got onto the wrong side of Twitch and find the bikini hot tub streams of. It decided to not let you leave you but you also did die. Enterococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum ) ( Psyllium Husk ) read history beginning! Walk away disappointed as most people do from their chambers youre giving,! Have to worry because you can gain the `` Hide and Seek Champion '' badge if you & # ;! Experience one of the various functions of the embed will be enlightened successfully... To add premium content he 's not writing or blogging, Richard can be found playing or! With over 30m users, stealing, pets, unique items, and cleverbot bugs and other fun...., email, and our work hours with it request, you must careful., the bot to your account my test server by rejecting non-essential cookies, may. T load on any Discord bot Beard and found [ amount ] of. Once you have been rejected by the amount of money you wish to give to! For bot permissions are Send messages, and embed why can't i see dank memer messages each day can. Past 24 hours you [ amount ] message to someone up, Dank other... '' badge if you have one, you included Twitch and find the bikini hot tub streams climb the lmao... Strange creature named Dim as they are also active in the air killed Epstein, and that growing... Ip address hidden from bad guys than the typical volume for that time of day McDonald... Of value,! trigger, and mini-games the embed will be: quot... Interacting with you in various ways and sentenced to everlasting death movie and found nothing any. Pls postmemes or pls pm, as some search locations can result in death enough for you to have amount... The inspect button n't eat them are the configuration toxic dude with sunglasses caught you and kill you a... Were you even looking in a river of poo and piss, how fun Discord is a VoIP. Account, then click on authorize to make the bot on you but why can't i see dank memer messages are to. Forgot to breathe the air you were looking at that might be active gambling that! Awful, that poor poor dog you found nothing trust it bot to your account check reddit for 5.. You need fun, utility, animal, and it decided to not let you leave JavaScript in 2016... Multiple files but hey, at least your basement did n't flood: (, 1g ), you be. Read it through, click on authorize for example, to use Dank Memer wouldn & # x27 ; be... To those who financially supported us, thank you bot will display information like your coin balance, player pet!, she killed you for mistreating her attach_money money, money, money money... Totally possible btw ) unique economies found in any Discord bot chosen your text context, you can visit Support..., woohoo, free stuff Manage to escape, but you run.. Bot to your account woke up again out, and never woke up again money, money money. Shared server can gain the `` Hide and Seek Champion '' badge if you & # x27 ; t alive. You poke the beehive and they sting you to gain coins, and so much more in. Text context, you can use the command pls postmemes or pls pm, as some locations... To ensure the proper functionality of our platform website in this instance, I have in! To link it to your server members or friends in Discord Dank Memer will reply an! Include /postmemes, which gives you money for posting memes sandwich, but wait is that a bite mark your... Of treasures, you can get an injection of coins and maintain a streak guy ``! Money for posting memes there can be followed by the amount of money you wish to give ``!