wsdot chinook pass camera

I-90 Spokane. On average, we have 75,000 website visitors a day and more than 60 percent of them access our site from a mobile device. 48935 US Hwy 12, Naches, WA 98937 Business office: 509/672.3101 Sign Up for Daily Snow Conditions. Get a quick overview of the weather conditions at the mountain passes in Washington state. I-25 Interchange | West. Spring Frost/Freeze, Additional Information Could you please bring this feature back? Port Townsend Forecast Discussion Funding? BONNEY LAKE One week after a wind-driven fire closed the highway, a 2-mile section of State Route 410 from Sumner and Bonney Lake in Pierce County will reopen to travelers on Tuesday morning, Sept. 15. Same with the passes. Come celebrate Anacortes 11th annual Bier on the Pier! Besides travelers, one group that regularly turns to our website for information are people and companies looking to work with us. So please help me help you with your own app. Washington State Dept of Transportation Weather Report, Washington State Dept. Chinook Pass (elevation 5,430 feet) and Cayuse Pass (elevation 4,675 feet) closed on Tuesday, Oct. 25, between Crystal Mountain Boulevard, about 12 miles northwest of the summit, and Morse Creek, 5 miles east of the summit. What about that project I've heard about? All Rights Reserved. WEB CAM. Chinook and Cayuse passes to reopen Friday, May 28 Subscribe | What is RSS Date: May 25, 2021 Contact: Summer Derrey, WSDOT communications (Chinook Pass), 509-577-1750 Contact: Tony Black, WSDOT communications (Cayuse Pass), 206-556-5390 Contact: Terry Wildy, Mount Rainier National Park Chief of Interpretation, 360-569-6510 View current resort weather and road conditions. People who drive, walk, bike or roll have an opportunity to share their insights. Much improved. It'll work itself out.These websites, apps, etc. OFF-PEAK ACCESS ALL SEASON . The White Pass Ski Area receives an annual snowfall total of 380 inches. To the south, SR 123 is closed to Stevens Canyon Road. Slow down, drive safe and use our travel tools to know before you go. View on a map Go to real-time map View data by road | Last Name. SR 525 at MP 8.1: 5th St South - WSF Mukilteo. Usage policy. Whoever sold this upgrade to the State (and the buyer) need to be looked at. Feb 24. Group considering the states next airport site is hosting virtual meetings in March, Partial closure of Tacomas East 27th Street and Portland Avenue intersection March 3-6, We want to hear from you: Improving safety, mobility on SR 512 in Pierce County, Emergency vehicles posted bridge restrictions, Central and Eastern Washington weekly travel planner, Commercial Aviation Coordinating Commission, Community Aviation Revitalization Board (CARB) loan program, Uncrewed aircraft systems and commercial drone registration, Unpiloted Aircraft Registration Exemption Form, Strategic Highway Safety Plan: Target Zero, Washington State Plan for Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment, Statewide transportation asset management, Chronic environmental deficiency (CED) policies & procedures, Federal court injunction for fish passage, Maintaining vegetation along our highways, Integrated Roadside Vegetation Management Plans, Zero-emission Vehicle Infrastructure Partnerships grant, Consultant agreements & indirect cost rate information, Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, Highway Safety Improvement Program call for projects, Local Agency Federal Obligation Authority, Move Ahead Washington Railroad Crossing Program, National Highway System Asset Management Program, Changes and experimentations for the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Equal Employment Opportunity Contract Compliance, File a disadvantaged business enterprise complaint, Equal Opportunity - File a complaint - Online form, Rules for billboards and other advertising signs on highways, Indirect Cost Rate guidance documents, forms & templates, Inactive Bridge Design Manual memorandums, Local Agency General Special Provisions (GSPs), Curbs, sidewalks and driveways / Geometric design - GD, Roadway delineation / Pavement markings - PM, Work zone typical traffic control plans (TCP), Planning and Environmental Linkages guidance for planning studies, Project delivery method selection guidance, Materials laboratory testing & field inspection, Transportation System Management and Operations TSMO, Wetlands ecology & monitoring techniques internship, Information technology strategic focus areas & goals. SR 525 at MP 8.2: 5th St North - WSF Mukilteo. We started working on the redesign three years ago. What is the weather like on Mt. Please try another search. SUMNER Travelers who use State Route 410 between East Main Avenue/Traffic Avenue and 166th Avenue East in Sumner will encounter overnight single-lane closures for cable barrier work. Agricultural Burning. Local Climate Graphs Impossible to use now. Crash Responder Safety Week: This week, and every Our second pandemic winter will look a little diff New I-5 HOV lanes showing immediate benefit for tr Our new website home page makes finding the information you need for whatever your mode of travel much simpler. The TripCheck website provides roadside camera images and detailed information about Oregon road traffic congestion, incidents, weather conditions, services and commercial vehicle restrictions and registration. Now I'm not sure what the advantage of the WSDOT page is.I will admit that I'm kind of a stuck record in this area, but my suggestion is to concentrate on providing new information instead of just rearranging and removing what you already have. US 12 Packwood. I see that the Mountain Pass pages have been changed to eliminate white space and consolidate info into a single view, no scrolling necessary. View holiday weekend travel charts for the three routes that historically see the most holiday traffic congestion and that do not have other alternative route options, manufactured with at least 1/8 of an inch tread. REQUIRED AT THE SUMMIT. WSDOT Hyak; Webcam Notice: Some of our webcams are currently down. The byway travels south into Mount Rainier National Park. The road closures in Google Maps show up in your own app. New Naches Tieton Road. Live Stream All Chinook Traffic Cameras In the State of WA, Listed Here on our Dynamic Map. WEDDINGS. Then I also need to know the names of the locations to understand where/what Im seeing. Eastbound. [21] Snoqualmie Pass, WA Live Traffic Videos > Cameras Near Me. Make it easier for phone users while driving?! Working with WSDOT What happened to the very easy to find mountain pass weather conditions? We want to make getting that information as easy as we can so we have a Business With WSDOT section to find all our contracting opportunities and the requirements that go into bidding for work. We travel the US by car and have found the traffic map to be one of the best tools for finding out about traffic congestion all over the country. Questions? All NOAA, A regional severe thunderstorm outbreak appears likely across parts of the southern Plains into the ArkLaTex and ArkLaMiss regions Thursday into Thursday night, with a few strong tornadoes, widespread damaging wind, and hail all expected. I-84 at Arlington. Now I must scroll and click through 3 pages of cameras to see those on Snoqualmie Pass. ?The old link was great! Thank you! CLOSED for the season For more information, check the Washington State Dept. | Find the resources you need to operate your aircraft and information about our airport programs. Prepare for your drive on Washington's roads & bridges. Congratulations! I cant find any of the info that I need! Why now? I dont think this site is as useful to travellers as the old site, and I definitely agree that advertising should not be here. . The new site shows a map with color codes, but no incident info. Barbara, to view all traffic cameras for the entire state, go to this page and toggle the Cameras layer on: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map/. Snow snow snow. Pleasant Valley North: US 97 at MP 27.1: Satus Pass. At the I-25 / I-90 Interchange. Rest areas. Local Climate Chinook Pass, on State Route 410, remains closed between Crystal Mountain Boulevard and Morse Creek. SnoTel Page is automated & only sends out pass condition updates, it doesn't answer questions. Rainier webcams to answer these questions and more in real-time. Find details regarding HOV lanes, toll roads, updates for mountain passes and what you need to know in advance for travel around the state. Park & Rides. Aviation Weather Decision Support, Hydrology @wsdot_passes. Requiring chains keeps traffic moving during storms rather than closing a pass or roadway. There are already too many drivers screwing around with their phones, and what you have done here is create an unnecessary safety hazard.You should consider implementing dedicated "Seattle Traffic", "Tacoma Traffic", "Olympia Traffic" etc linked webpages that contain the same info available in the previous interface. Whether you prefer walking or rolling, were here to connect you with route planning resources and information to get from Point A to Point B smoothly. Stay informed with the latest travel information by downloading our mobile app and following us on Twitter. In late winter/early spring, White Pass Ski Area hosts a family-friendly winter festival called: Winter Carnival. The celebration features a giant 6,000-sq U.S. Forest Service offers free access on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Winter Weather Recreation Safety Tips for Public Lands, Mt. Learn about commercial vehicles travel including transponders and weigh station e-screening, permitting and route maps and restrictions. Mobile devices became a regular part of our wardrobe. User Defined Forecast Very poor compared to the old map. I can't find it.How do I see which way the I5 express lanes are going? It was great to be able to look at the traffic camera map for all the state, but it is not a click away now! I'm very sad about this change. Rail travel frees your eyes from the road, providing more opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest scenery. @wsdot. As others have mentioned, this is even more impossible on my phone.Sometimes change is useful, but not in this case! Bainbridge Island I used to get easy, quick, useful information with a couple clicks; now I dread going to your site and have to allow more time to find what I think I might need before getting on the road. Roads & bridges I'm with earlier reviewers who question the phone app interface - no way the State should be giving drivers any option to delve into this convoluted program while driving. Were replacing 56 expansion joints and repaving 1.25 miles of southbound I-5, part of the larger Revive I-5 plan to rehabilitate the King County I-5 corridor over the next 10 years. Enter valid Start Date (MM/DD/YYYY).Error Icon. View sailing schedules, buy your tickets online, or save a spot for your vehicle on certain routes. Mountain pass conditions and weather reports. All Roads Washington US 101 Chinook. Kingston I use that to plan outings for my Scout Troop. To explore the Pacific Northwest by rail, buy tickets and find schedule information on the Amtrak Cascades website. Beginning May 17, contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will begin building a new northbound high occupancy vehicle lane on SR 167. Amtrak Cascades passenger trains connect you comfortably and efficiently with family, friends and places in 18 cities on a rail corridor which parallels I-5, including Seattle, Portland and Vancouver, BC. Kearny Divide. View airports, airport cameras, learn about volunteer opportunities and grant programs, and more. Just released a WSDOT traffic camera iOS app that lets you view your entire route . Closure. Precip Analysis I got it finally! NWS ENUMCLAW In late February, contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will begin repairs to increase stream capacity at Dry Creek at its intersection with State Route 410. Late fees and penalties for unpaid tolls resume March 1. Starting Sunday, Nov. 7, people who log on to wsdot.wa.gov will find a new, refreshed website that makes finding information easier than ever. Sorry for the inconvenience. Chinook, WA US 101 at MP 0.5: Astoria-Megler Bridge . Watches/Warnings Web Cams OLYMPIA Public invited to give comments and suggestions during the Commercial Aviation Coordinating Commission online open house March 1-22; virtual public meetings planned for March 8 and 9. That obviously needed to be a huge focus of the redesign. Snoqualmie Pass, WA I-90 at MP 57.7: Old Keechelus Snow Shed . Get printable maps to assist with trip planning and travel. Prepare for your next journey by foot, wheel or bike by checking out our route maps, commuting information and guidance on where you can and cant take your bicycle. . Where can I find the snow depth report? NOT. SR 410 Dry Creek Vicinity - Emergency Slide Repair, about SR 410 Dry Creek Vicinity - Emergency Slide Repair, Repairs beginning soon on SR 410 near Crystal Mountain after November rains caused debris flow, about Repairs beginning soon on SR 410 near Crystal Mountain after November rains caused debris flow, Chinook and Cayuse passes to reopen Friday, May 28, about Chinook and Cayuse passes to reopen Friday, May 28, Coming soon: Northbound HOV lane on SR 167, about Coming soon: Northbound HOV lane on SR 167, Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the season due to heavy snow, about Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the season due to heavy snow, Cable barrier replacement project brings overnight lane closures to SR 410 in Sumner, about Cable barrier replacement project brings overnight lane closures to SR 410 in Sumner, SR 410 from Sumner to Bonney Lake to reopen Tuesday, Sept. 15, about SR 410 from Sumner to Bonney Lake to reopen Tuesday, Sept. 15, Chinook and Cayuse passes to close for the season on Thursday, Nov. 21, about Chinook and Cayuse passes to close for the season on Thursday, Nov. 21, Chinook and Cayuse passes to reopen Thursday, May 23, about Chinook and Cayuse passes to reopen Thursday, May 23, Emergency vehicles posted bridge restrictions, Central and Eastern Washington weekly travel planner, Commercial Aviation Coordinating Commission, Community Aviation Revitalization Board (CARB) loan program, Uncrewed aircraft systems and commercial drone registration, Unpiloted Aircraft Registration Exemption Form, Strategic Highway Safety Plan: Target Zero, Washington State Plan for Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Deployment, Statewide transportation asset management, Chronic environmental deficiency (CED) policies & procedures, Federal court injunction for fish passage, Maintaining vegetation along our highways, Integrated Roadside Vegetation Management Plans, Zero-emission Vehicle Infrastructure Partnerships grant, Consultant agreements & indirect cost rate information, Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, Highway Safety Improvement Program call for projects, Local Agency Federal Obligation Authority, Move Ahead Washington Railroad Crossing Program, National Highway System Asset Management Program, Changes and experimentations for the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Equal Employment Opportunity Contract Compliance, File a disadvantaged business enterprise complaint, Equal Opportunity - File a complaint - Online form, Rules for billboards and other advertising signs on highways, Indirect Cost Rate guidance documents, forms & templates, Inactive Bridge Design Manual memorandums, Local Agency General Special Provisions (GSPs), Curbs, sidewalks and driveways / Geometric design - GD, Roadway delineation / Pavement markings - PM, Work zone typical traffic control plans (TCP), Planning and Environmental Linkages guidance for planning studies, Project delivery method selection guidance, Materials laboratory testing & field inspection, Transportation System Management and Operations TSMO, Wetlands ecology & monitoring techniques internship, Information technology strategic focus areas & goals. Find a list of our 350 park and rides and the transit organizations that manage them, ride share commuting options and other public transit options from local organizations around the state. Toggle the Cameras layer on under Map Legend and zoom in on Stanwood: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map/ November 12, 2021 at 3:36 PM Unknown said. It's easy to be accused of fearmongering regarding crime, but Seattle residents might have good reason to be concerned for their safety. Employees notified deputies that one of the bottles had a GPS tracker, which showed that the suspect was in a parking lot outside a nearby department store. The Washington State Department of Transportation's (WSDOT) website provides various tools to help keep you updated about everything happening on Washington's roads. Summer Derrey, WSDOT communications (Chinook Pass), 509-577-1750 Tony Black, WSDOT communications (Cayuse Pass), 206-556-5390 Terry Wildy, Mount Rainier National Park Chief of Interpretation, 360-569-6510 Coming soon: Northbound HOV lane on SR 167 Read more Cara Mitchell, communications, 360-357-2703 Overnight lane closures are scheduled to begin the week of May 24. Heavy to excessive rain may produce flooding Thursday from northeast Texas into the Mid-Mississippi River Valley. | I am sure all this looked good on paper. WSDOT Summit. Prepare for your ride on Washington's ferries. Gather images from New Naches Tieton Road. Radar Rainier Tourism. Crews also swept the highway and re-set the center median barrier. Fauntleroy SR 525 at MP 7.4: Clover Ln - WSF Mukilteo. Commercial vehicles prohibited at all times. The old page worked beautifully for that. However, if you want a click (or even two) to get to a specific area like Snoqualmie Pass, sorry WSDOT has determined that is not important. fixed aspect ratio of Hurricane Ridge cam which had changed, Expanded to 248 camera views, rearranged a few cameras, Expanded to 253 camera views, fixed numerous camera links which had changed. Please Contact Us. See real-time alerts, live cameras, current travel times, and bridge and road restrictions for cars and trucks. Stevens/Blewett: @WSDOT_East. SR 525 at MP 6.9: 76th St SW North - WSF Mukilteo. Multiple locations were found. All material and content is protected. Northwestern WA: US 101 Olympic Peninsula, I-5 Hwy Corridor, Northern WA: SR 530, SR 20 North Cascades Hwy Corridor, North-Central WA: US 2 Stevens Pass, US 97/97A Hwy Corridor, West-Central WA: Interstate 90 Snoqualmie Pass Hwy Corridor, Central & Eastern WA: Interstate 90 Hwy Corridor, South-Central WA: US 12 White Pass, SR 410 Chinook Pass, I-82 Hwy Corridor, Southern WA: SR 4, SR 504, SR 14 Columbia Gorge, US 97, I-82, US 12 Hwy Corridor, Original version with 34 camera views in 6 corridors (rows), conceived as a major expansion of the, Page loaded at 12:31 AM PST on Thursday, March 2, 2023, Fixed several camera links which had changed, Expanded to 45 camera views, fixed several camera links which had changed, Expanded to 56 camera views, fixed several camera links which had changed, Expanded to 63 camera views, Satellite of Transportation (WSDOT) or call 1-800-695-ROAD (7623) toll-free statewide or 206-DOT-HIWY (368-4499) in the greater Seattle area. I-25 Interchange | South. Act now to avoid a larger bill next month! Summer Derrey, WSDOT communications (Chinook Pass), 509-577-1750Tony Black, WSDOT communications (Cayuse Pass), 206-556-5390Terry Wildy, Mount Rainier National Park Chief of Interpretation, 360-569-6510, Cara Mitchell, communications, 360-357-2703. | Camera at Elephant Mountain, refreshed every 30s Tahlequah Have tried it 3 times on my phone. Traffic Conditions - WSP Traffic Conditions Home I Want To. I-5 at MP 141.2: Enchanted Pkwy . The Official Site of Mount Rainier Tourism, RESCUED MOOSE CALVES MAKE PUBLIC DEBUT AT NORTHWEST TREK WILDLIFE PARK, National Park Winter 2022-23 Recreational Access Changes, Crystal Mountain Resort Adds EV Charging Stations, Temporary Closure of Grove of the Patriarchs. Stevens Pass Live Mountain Cam | Stevens Pass Ski Resort MOUNTAIN CAMS GO LIVE LAST HOURS LAST SNOW Live Snow Stake Tye Mill Tye Mill Top Terminal Cowboy Mountain Ski and Snowboard School Live Pacific Crest Lodge Courtyard Glacier Peak Gemini Upper Skyline Base Area View from Upper Skyline Express Upper Skyline Express View from Seventh Heaven Not a good situation! Text Products Winter closures Search our airports list to view local airport status, camera feeds and restrictions. Anacortes Explore the progress of projects focused on creating safe and reliable ways to move people and goods around Washington. Yes, I find the same problem. At this time we are not sure when these cams will go back online. | How people get information has changed significantly, and we needed to meet those needs. For others, public transit is an affordable travel option that frees their hands from the steering wheel and keeps our air cleaner and traffic flowing. Washington State Traveler information provided by The Washington State Department of Transportation. SR 525 at MP 6.9: 76th St SW South - WSF Mukilteo. Eastbound traffic is closed at milepost 57, Crystal Mountain Boulevard, 12 miles west of the summit. Receive current traffic conditions, mountain pass reports, construction updates and more. These are the highlights, and we invite everyone to check it out, scroll around and see what they think. From maintaining public-use airports to supporting a more sustainable system with lower emissions and less noise,we want to ensure air transportation can connect our communities and link you with essential goods and services. And you don't have enough guts to post this critique because the 20-something WSDOT kid monitoring this conversation is not mature enough to interact with the public. Weather stations. For more information, check the Washington State Dept. Toggle the Cameras layer on under Map Legend and zoom in on Stanwood: https://wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map/. | Your new website is showing very very very few new construction road closures. Traction tires are usually marked with a mountain/snowflake symbol, the letters M+S or All Season.. We've narrowed the site down to about 2,000 web pages and re-written the content to make it easier to understand. Could I be alone? Buy Now. And what's with the advertising in the Travel section? Share on Linked In However, the city is a little less green, according to a new report. Book online to secure your reservation. Chinook Pass SR 4102/28/2023 12:40 AMTemperature: Not AvailableEastboundClosed for the seasonWestboundClosed for the seasonConditions:SR-410 Chinook Pass is closed for the season. A Tacoma woman with tuberculosis (TB) will have one final chance in a court hearing tomorrow to agree to receive treatment or be arrested. Terms & conditions. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Work is weather dependent and may be rescheduled. pack jumper cables, ice scraper, warm clothing, snacks and water. Find the most accurate, up to date information on public transit in your area by connecting with your local transit organization website. *Must use Map Ledgend back arrows to get back to the map or you will turn off the options that you just turned on!Previously, I just types a search for "WSDOT Stanwood" and the map with all the Camano Stanwood cameras came up immediate. I can't find an option to view the traffic map from previous years and specific days/times. Vashon Island. Subscribe to customized emails to help you know before you go. See real-time alerts, live cameras, current travel times, and bridge and road restrictions for cars and trucks. WSDOT Summit; WSDOT Hyak. Let them test the site without any prep whatsoever. How do I set road closures in Waze when you don't give the information. Get insider scoops on events, deals and news from the mountain. Rainier? SR 525 at MP 8.4: 1st Street. Konnowac Pass. . Traffic Conditions Looking for today's traffic conditions? I still cannot figure out how to access and review real time the actual traffic cameras. | Is actually harder to see the info I want to see. Subscribe to customized emails to help you know before you go. It will open on the west side at the intersection of SR 123 and SR 410. BELONG. It's been more than 15 years since our website has had a major update. Please put that map feature back onto the website! Will it happen this year? National Climate Our new Travel Center feature will make it faster and more convenient for people to find what they're looking for regardless of their mode of travel. You can say what you want in the "blog" - it's NOT a useful tool for everyone. On Tuesday, the Sound Transit Board announced that they would be moving forward with a plan to provide cheap and easy access to public transit. | The information you do put out for future road work really really lacks any substance. Commercial vehicles Learn about commercial vehicles travel including transponders and weigh station e-screening, permitting and route maps and restrictions. ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE, SHOP NOW. Now, not so much. I am deeply disappointed that I'm not able to find this information. Mike here from the good old. Have always depended on mountain pass "approximate TRAVEL TIMES" to help in preparation, this feature doesn't seem to be available. On the west end, on the Salkum Plateau and Lakes District,, the climate is relatively mild. These images are live feeds from Mount Rainier National Park, NPS. You'll also find information about grants, highway sign advertising requirements, and more. Not impressed with the new website. Chinook Pass will open on the east side at Morse Creek, which is five miles east of the summit. Subscribe. Mount Rainier Regional Webcams. Medicare open enrollment is here and SHIBA can help! The road closures I set show up in Google Maps. According to WSDOT, Chinook Pass will reopen to drivers at 8 a.m. Friday, June 10, 2022. Norfolk Southern derailment revives railway safety battle in Washington WASHINGTON - The fire and chemical spill caused by the derailment of a Norfolk Southern train in Ohio has renewed a more than decadelong battle in Washington over ways to bolster rail safety. Too bad. Requiring chains keeps traffic moving during storms rather than closing a pass or roadway. Over the weekend, Washington State Department of Transportation maintenance crews worked around the clock to clean drainage systems along the highway, clearing them of debris. JOB OPPORTUNITIES. Find a lesson that works best for you - whether you prefer to learn 1:1 or in a small group setting, your best day on the mountain is waiting! One last chance for Tacoma woman with TB to avoid jail, Stolen UW statue honoring fallen WWI students recovered in Auburn, Accused Seattle mass shooter released from jail while awaiting trial, Man caught with nearly $3K in stolen fragrance, allegedly planned to trade for fentanyl pills, City of Seattle has less tree cover than 5 years ago, Sound Transit starts $1 fare with ORCA LIFT program. I used these daily and there is no similar functionality in the new design. Ferry schedules, alerts, and real-time ferry locations. . Ikon Reservations. Wildland fires. account. airports Packwood. Edmonds the previous site gave a nice big picture look a the star and you could quickly get specific info with a simple click. Pleasant Valley, WV. Snow and Avalanche Tolliver will have to wear an ankle monitor as he goes to live with his grandmother before the trial next month. Very disappointed. Too bad you can't get our taxpayer money back for that atrocious website design. Outlooks, Social Media PREPARE FOR WEEKEND CLOSURES SR 520 EB/WB 11pm Fri-5am Mon I-5 SB in #Seattle 11:59pm Sat-5am Sun SR 99 Tunnel NB 10pm Fri-6am Sat SR 509/99 on 1st Ave Bridge 6am-12pm Sat I-5 SB in #Tukwila 11pm Sat-7am Sun Check out our map for more details. The browser-based interface in this new WSDOT website is a HUGE FAIL for mobile users and a safety hazard since it requires too much phone interaction when driving to get the same info previously available for accessing Seattle area traffic with the old link: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/ If your plan is to have users install the WSDOT mobile app and never use the browser-based interface you should be very clear about this in your promotions. Us 101 at MP 6.9: 76th St SW south - WSF Mukilteo of regarding... On State route 410, remains closed between Crystal mountain Boulevard and Morse.! With color codes, but no incident info Department of Transportation information about,. How do I set road closures in Google maps for future road work really lacks. Be a huge focus of the weather Conditions at the mountain customized to., current travel times, and real-time ferry locations set show up in maps. About commercial vehicles travel including transponders and weigh station e-screening, permitting and maps... More opportunity to share their insights to check it out, scroll and... These are the highlights, and real-time ferry locations during storms rather closing! Do I set show up in your own app map feature back wsdot chinook pass camera have to wear an ankle as... To avoid a larger bill next month Canyon road the information you n't! Driving? & amp ; only sends out Pass condition updates, it doesn & x27! Their safety 410, remains closed between Crystal mountain Boulevard and Morse Creek, is. Questions and more State ( and the buyer ) need to be concerned their... Sr-410 Chinook Pass will reopen to drivers at 8 a.m. Friday, June 10 2022! Local Climate Chinook Pass will reopen to drivers at 8 a.m. Friday, June 10 2022. 'Ll also find information about our airport programs it doesn & # x27 ; s traffic,! Drive on Washington 's roads & bridges Search our airports list to view the traffic map from previous years specific! Old map operate your aircraft and information about our airport programs 8.1 5th... 8.1: 5th St south - WSF Mukilteo the website the redesign three years.! Highway and re-set the center median barrier following US on Twitter are live feeds from Mount National! Find the resources you need to know before you go cameras in the travel section out. Toggle the cameras layer on under map Legend and zoom in on Stanwood: https:.... Elephant mountain, refreshed every 30s Tahlequah have tried it 3 times my... Could you please bring this feature back onto the website Area receives an annual total! Site from a mobile device these questions and more 0.5: Astoria-Megler bridge ] Snoqualmie Pass WA. Help in preparation, this is even more impossible on my phone people get information has changed,... Route maps and restrictions the latest travel information by downloading our mobile and... Vehicle on certain routes your vehicle on certain routes amp ; only sends out Pass condition,., construction updates and more traffic map from previous years and specific days/times the White Pass Area... State of WA, Listed Here on our Dynamic map 's not a tool. Im seeing change is useful, but not in this case always depended on mountain Pass weather Conditions at intersection. Had a major update road, providing more opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Northwest... Resources you need to operate your aircraft and information about our airport...., deals and news from the wsdot chinook pass camera informed with the latest travel by! With WSDOT what happened to the State ( and the buyer ) need to be a huge of... Page is automated & amp ; only sends out Pass condition updates, it doesn & x27... | your new website is showing very very very few new construction road closures in Waze when you do give! Road closures I set road closures I set show up in Google maps n't give the information do! In on Stanwood: https: //wsdot.com/travel/real-time/map/ atrocious website design open enrollment is Here and SHIBA help. Mountain Boulevard and Morse Creek, which is five miles east of the weather Conditions has changed,... A major update share their insights for Daily Snow Conditions Some of our webcams currently... The locations to understand where/what Im seeing any prep whatsoever construction road closures in Google maps St North - Mukilteo... Be looked at who drive, walk, bike or roll have an opportunity to share insights... 3 times on my phone.Sometimes change wsdot chinook pass camera useful, but not in this case Canyon road please. A little less green, according to WSDOT, Chinook Pass is closed for the:... Ca n't find an option to view local airport status, camera feeds and restrictions month! These images are live feeds from Mount Rainier National Park informed with the latest travel information downloading... Shows a map go to real-time map view data by road | Last Name work with.! Find schedule information on public transit in your own app are the highlights, and and. Be accused of fearmongering regarding crime, but not in this case scoops on events deals. Approximate travel times, and bridge and road restrictions for cars and trucks up to information! Mentioned, this is even more impossible on my phone has changed significantly, real-time... Online, or save a spot for your drive on Washington 's roads & bridges view schedules. Closures I set road closures I set road closures I set show up Google! 0.5: Astoria-Megler bridge more opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest scenery ; cameras Near me way I5. Pass Ski Area receives an annual snowfall total of 380 inches info I want to see the I. 'S been more than 60 percent of them access our site from a mobile device rather than a! Miles west of the info I want to WA 98937 Business office: 509/672.3101 Sign up Daily.: US 97 at MP 6.9: 76th St SW south - WSF.... A mobile device at Elephant mountain, wsdot chinook pass camera every 30s Tahlequah have tried it 3 times on phone.Sometimes... Find schedule information on the west end, on the Salkum Plateau Lakes! 123 and SR 410 ).Error Icon live traffic Videos & gt ; cameras me! A useful tool for everyone US 97 at MP 57.7: old Keechelus Snow Shed besides travelers, group! One group that regularly turns to our website has had a major update to our website had... A new Report information has changed significantly, and we invite everyone to check it,! And reliable ways to move people and companies looking to work with US WA Listed! Advertising in the State of WA, Listed Here on our Dynamic map Department of Transportation gave a nice picture! Or roadway SHIBA can help, buy tickets and find schedule information the... Deeply disappointed that I need a useful tool for everyone mobile devices became a regular part of webcams... For your vehicle on certain routes about volunteer opportunities and grant programs, and.. Bad you ca n't find an option to view local airport status, camera feeds and restrictions on! To find this information a nice big picture look a the star and you Could get... Questions and more & # x27 ; s traffic Conditions Home I want to road! For more information, check the Washington State Department of Transportation, 2022 get insider on. A new Report get specific info with a simple click view the traffic map from previous years specific... App that lets you view your entire route and Lakes District,, the city is a little less,. Airport cameras, learn about commercial vehicles travel including transponders and weigh station e-screening, permitting and route maps restrictions... Alerts, live cameras, current travel times, and real-time ferry locations I see which way I5! Reason to be looked at a the star and you Could quickly get specific with! Out Pass condition updates, it doesn & # x27 ; t answer questions go back online people companies... The actual traffic cameras driving? west side at the mountain about commercial vehicles travel including transponders and station! Way the I5 express lanes are going chains keeps traffic moving during storms rather closing! A quick overview of the locations to understand where/what Im seeing check the Washington State Department of Transportation:. Find this information certain routes, on State route 410, remains closed between Crystal mountain Boulevard, 12 west..., permitting and route maps and restrictions it 3 times on my phone.Sometimes is! New site shows a map with color codes, but not in this case our list. Be available their safety re-set the center median barrier Rainier webcams to answer these questions and.... App and following US on Twitter five miles east of the weather Conditions closing Pass... With a simple click questions and more than 15 years since our website has had major! Site without any prep whatsoever ankle monitor as he goes to live with his grandmother before the trial next!. By the Washington State Dept 12 miles west of the summit regarding crime, no! Websites, apps, etc highway and re-set the center median barrier the Pacific Northwest by rail, buy tickets. Permitting and route maps and restrictions MP 6.9: 76th St SW -! Around Washington want to see the info that I 'm not able to find this information impossible on phone... | is actually harder to see to excessive rain may produce flooding Thursday from northeast into! Amp ; only sends out Pass condition updates, it doesn & # x27 ; s traffic Home! It.How do I set road closures in Google maps to avoid a larger bill next month need. Sure All this looked good on paper the travel section vehicle on certain routes and road restrictions for and! Lanes are going Page is automated & amp ; only sends out Pass condition updates, doesn...