yes communities corporate office

Audubon - Virginia -- Select a Community -- BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. I live at 318- River Bay Drive Tampa Florida 33619. 10/18/2022 YES! Where do you draw the line with sellers and buyers (if at all) in giving free advice? 78% of employees think that Yes! Communities overview Yes! They don't spray for mosquitoes because of the pond. NOT RECOMMENDED! .row:after { International Association of Better Business Bureaus. You responded bysending me an email stating it was completed. Commission on home sales is a paltry $600-1200 after taxes are taken out. Handle the issues listed in a timely manner. Simply fill out the form to the left and a friendly staff member will be in touch with more information. Green River Communities and how much is Yes! My attorney can't get calls back either. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of YES! Tanglewood Outback RV Communities via Facebook at, Like, share & subscribe to YES! Lakes of Melbourne The data displayed is available through open government websites and public online directory. Suite 950 Communities. All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. I had let them know i got sick and was tested positive when i was told to stay home rest and come back when i tested negative which i did and when i came in this morning i was sat down and told i was laid off for being gone all week but that makes no sense as i had shown that i was sick with covid and could not come in and get everyone sick, I am at loss for words as this is the second time ive been discriminated, i want to know how to go about this next as i also filed a complaint with the US department of labor for this. Oak Point Municipal Fee Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YES! Communities company profile. The Office Manager her at the community Assaulted our 14 year old son. United States, owneroperatorhome communityinnovative operating strategycustomeraccessmultiple affordable housing solutionits resident. } Does anyone know if we can band together for a class action lawsuit? Save Money and the Planet with These Tips for a Greener Holiday Season. Communities Careers and Employment Work happiness Scores based on about 396 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness About work happiness Sunny South Estates 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Communities (United Kingdom). They cover business area such as owner, operator, home community, innovative operating strategy, customer, access, multiple affordable housing solution, its resident. Phone (312) 604-7500 BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. At all of our communities, youll find the perfect mix of relaxation and recreation, with planned community events, fun amenities, and excellent nearby attractions. Great collaboration with field leaders today at YES Connect! He was rude and wouldn't give me information on what I would need to do and just walked away. After several requests to Amy Jackson, the community manager. Calverton Meadows Arrowhead Estates With affordable manufactured housing communities across many states we offer housing options for those looking to own or to rent their next home. After. YES! Communities is Buildings and Property business from United States that founded in 2008 (15 years old in 2023), Yes! Yes! Yes! Acworth GA office never answers there phone. Pine & Pond Arbor Gate 1. Yes I would like to receive emails and promotions from Hometown America. Carman Ranch Communities is a Real Estate company and has headquarters in Denver, Colorado, United States. No 'Window-AC Rule' suddenly being enforced, or not being grandfathered. Communities is a private company. Since we have moved into this community it has been one problem after another. People are moving out a lot lately because this is by no means a community more like a trashy trailer park! It should be overnighted to me. Rehoboth Bay Communities Corporate Office Employee Jobs | Glassdoor 112 Yes! Angola Beach Estates Communities is currently focus on owner sector. Communities offers homes for any size of family or budget. 289 As these documents were produced by either your office or the Misty Winds officeI do not understand the need for me to reproduce these documts. Ten weeks later, there's no end in sight. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. They don't fix potholes throughout the park. Communities. Communities Jobs. Phase 2 is going to look like phase 1 within a year. Communities Contact Information 5605 N Macarthur Blvd STE 280 Irving, TX 75038-2660 Get Directions Visit Website Email this Business (972) 423-5288 110. It has been 45 days I still have received it. Communities are manufactured communities that offer multiple approaches to financing including: co-signer programs, second home purchasing programs, "buy for" programs for relatives to assist with purchase, foreclosure forgiveness, and programs that allow our rental residents. The login page will open in a new tab. /* Create three equal columns that floats next to each other */ My advice, don't move there!! Mullica Woods Made many memories for my kids.. float: left; YES! Pine Lakes Required fields are marked *. 500 Chaffee Rd S. Jacksonville, FL 32221. The Orchard Complaints never seen to get resolved. and when I went into the rsident renyal portal, I was charged $50.00 more than what was noted on the monthly statment for January. display: table; YES takes a new approach to manufactured home communities and works to build and maintain an environment in each community that reflects their positive YES attitude. Leisurewoods - Taunton I moved in this community first owned by Roberts than bought out by Yes for almost 3- years, Both companies are horrible all they care about is selling you a home and thats it! The leasing off said they still My name is James Downey. Del Tura Country Club i borrowed against my next paycheck, got the lights back on, and now, 2 weeks later they feel the need to evict us. Eastridge Very quick process and easy to get through, Overall, 78% of employees would recommend, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. YES Communities | Denver CO Poway Royal Estates Ponderosa Communities has 388 employees. New Management - Mr. Bryan Roberts of Meridian Sooner Homes Is harrassing me and my partners for lot rent and not considering the fact that the other bills we have to pay and the car note as well, also our home owned trailer is infested with cockroaches in the beginning of june 28th when we moved in, also we have raccoons under our trailer and a leaking sewage pipe underneath our trailer that they refused to fix and this is already the 5th manager that was assigned and that is very unprofessional! Communities employees. You can contact the company by phone at +1 303-483-7300 or by email at yesicanhelp@yescommunities.com. When they hired them we were given the choice to opt out to have our lawns mowed. We had a cash buyer, good credit and on day 10 still would not give approval so the buyer moved on and bought something else.Stay far away!!!!!!! I have rented from here until they told me I had to buy the trailer. In May 2019, YES! Countryview Estates Communities 54 3.0 Write a review Snapshot Why Join Us 282 Reviews 2.4K Salaries 245 Jobs 68 Q&A Interviews Photos Yes! I have been requesting a new lease since October 2022. Above is snippet of Google Trends for "owner" term, if you have problem loading the snippet, please visit here: Google Trend. Yes Communities Corporate Office & Headquarters 2401 15th Street #350 Denver CO 80202 Yes Communities corporate phone number: 1 (303) 483-7300 Average Rating and Total Reviews Avg. How many employees does Yes! Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. 55% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Yes! How To Contact Yes Communities Corporate Office Headquarters. We know that your pets are part of your family and we welcome them to all of our communities. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. There are no jobs currently listed. There was a trailer being put in front of my mobile home and they were doing that they ran over my yard that I just got hydroseeded and I haven't heard any call back or any emails back regarding what is planning to be done to fix this. } This account has been claimed by YES! Thinking all communities were like this till last week I visited the nicest community by Sun City on Kitty Hawk in Converse Tx. YES Communities owns and operates manufactured housing communities in the US. Millers Woods and River Bend As a result of filing a complain the the complaints board you sent me a lease application whic I promptly completed aand se t to you. The team at Hometown America is dedicated to serving community residents with unmatched care every day of the year. YES! They do not maintain the pond - overgrown, smells, This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. No one answers the phone or is in the office and lately its starting to look like slobs live out here. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Buenaventura They come up in 5 seasons mobile home park, first seeming like Things will likely stay the same as they were before they purchased the property.. }, I love it here! Communities, any government agency, does not create this data, vouch for its accuracy, or guarantee that it is the most recent data available. things all of which has taken its toll on me and my kids because the lot itself is quite large compared to other lots where you only have a small yard to deal with, i chose this lot because its in the corner in the back section away from others and i was not stuck inbetween two other properties, but i had no idea that i would have to maintain the upkeep of the lot by myself, i am older now and have many health issues that i am dealing with that makes it hard for me to do manual labor like i did when i was young, and even with the help of my kids it still took us weeks to get it all done not to mention i was spending out of my pocket for the things that should have been taken care of by the owners or in the least the management company, on top of that i was paying $459 for lot rent when i first took possession of this property, and now its went up to $559 per month, on top of the fact that i also have to pay gas, electric, water and sewer/ trash removal, behind my home there is a small section of woods that hasnt been maintained in years, surrounding my home is a line of very large trees that also has been maintained so the large branches are hanging over my property and every time is storms there are large sections of the branches that fall off the trees and hit my home, so far there has been no damage done to the property but its just a matter of time, also the lot floods with at least 3 inches or more of water every time it rains, so i have algae growing on the trees, my home and the ground itself, the wild animals that have made these woods behind my home their home creep under my home and try to burrow themselves into the insulation but i managed to stop that pretty quick but not until one crawled up there and died stinking up my home for weeks, so for the amount of money i am paying i should have no issues with management or the owner fixing these issues, i recently had some words with this management company and threatened to take it to court over this lot rent and their lack of willingness to maintain this lot despite repeated notification of these issues, i spoke with the the community coordinator JILL and she was pretty rude and very unwilling to work with me on these issues, my wife is the head of household at the moment so we are surviving on one income, she was sick for a week which put us behind on our bills and instead of being understanding and helpful jill chose to add to our situation and charge us a $50 dollar late fee on top of a $10 month to month fee for not signing a lease with them of which we have repeatedly asked for a lease to sign so we wouldnt have to pay any extra and they have never given us a new lease despite asking for it numerous times, so $60 on top of $589 lot rent is just asking far to much especially when they dont take care of issues that arise with the property ,so a taking it to court is still on the back burner but i thought i would give it one last shot by calling corporate to speak with someone with some real authority before i move forward with legal action, so i called today and left a message, but after reading some of the comments i dont have my hopes up, so i guess i will have to wait to see what happens. However this months statement again charged me the extra $50.00. Berryman's Branch The latest complaint Monthly billing process relating to lease agreement was resolved on Jan 27, 2023. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Website. If you need anything done do it yourself. The leasing off said they still. Not wanting to fix anyhthing in there trailer. Monthly billing process relating to lease agreement. This company offers communities in which families finance or rent mobile homes. The only way we new someone had been in it was the door were wide open for days(it is vacant) only recourse is to pay my own money to move it out of their in stead of them getting another penny .they stall, delay to get you to sell it to them for nothing. And every time I a walk in the office there is no customers inside? They do not maintain the pond - overgrown, smells, Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Yes! Credit my account with $100.00 you have overcharged me, Again, you have assesses an additional $50.00 on my February statemeent. 2. Yes! Pinelake Gardens and Estates All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Communities's location as default value for unknown and outdated data. My dog is not aggressive breed and I would like to keep her. } 3. 1. 2401 15th Street, Corporate Office 80202. Communities customer service / representatives through our verification process. Oak Point Overall, 78% of employees would recommend working at Yes! They had QC lawns come out and Monthly billing process relating to lease agreement. #YESCommunities #Community #AttainableHousing, YES Communities, founded in 2008, owns and operates manufactured housing communities with locations across the United States. YES takes a new approach to manufactured home communities and works to build and maintain an environment in each community that reflects their positive YES attitude. Tara Woods No one has reprimanded her. Liberty Village With affordable manufactured housing communities across many states we offer housing options for those looking to own or to rent their next home. Only for demonstration */ Communities - Unacceptable After my family and I lost our home in a fire in May 2021 We moved to Summerville in August 2021. Your review will be posted and available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. YES! Denver, Colorado 80202 USA. Communities and 1 comment. www.yescommunities.com YES takes a new approach to manufactured home communities and works to build and maintain an. I have lived here for 3 years . Village of Cool Branch Ledgewood Communities. Little Manatee Springs You can find contact details for YES! Residents are running the park. Communities has resolved 119 complaints. We moved into yes communities 5 years ago and purchased our manufactured home. Oakhill - MA Denver, CO 80202 Monitor your investments 24 hours a day, around the clock from around the globe. YES! Management was in to a home that I pay rent at unannounced while I'm asleep from working a graveyard shift. I don't understand, Yes communities owns 2 trailer parks here in Gainesville, while Hidden Oaks is ran right, they care about their residents, fix stuff that breaks, whereabouts Palms of Archer doesn't give two craps, they don't fix crap, trailers falling apart,I have proof and pictures, Maintenance man told me once skirting goes up, they don't fix crap under trailers, Black Mold in walls, holes in roof, they don't care about residents, give eviction notices out if you are half a month's late with your rent,or if your lease is up, even though you pay first, last, and a deposit to move there. Buena Villa does, they false advertise, they make you think you are getting a good deal when your not, they keep your deposits for normal wear and tear. I don't want to spend more money as I'm already losing a lot. 2015 eCorporateOffices.com All rights reserved. YES Communities is located at 1900 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, United States. Just an ample amount of time to find a place to live. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of YES! Communities Property Management Headquarters Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 5050 S Syracuse St Ste 1200 Denver, CO 80237-3388. Yes! I resceived my January 1st statement stating owed 676.? 4. Diamond K Estates We nurture relationships in our communities by offering resident activities and events that build friendships and also provide a benefit such as Kids Summer Lunch Programs, no-cost tutoring classes, community organized athletic teams and more! Privacy Policy, Questions? I can't seem to generate leads at all. United States. Yes! Good afternoon my name is Abigail Martinez i was the sales agent at Oakwood forest in Greensboro, NC. YES! I want my refund now and I need to pay bills. 3. 3 months to find a place to live. At all of our communities, you'll find the perfect mix of relaxation and recreation, with planned community events, fun amenities, and excellent nearby attractions. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Your email address will not be published. University Lakes {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}, __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f3080":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1},"f2bba":{"name":"Main Light 10","parent":"f3080"},"trewq":{"name":"Main Light 30","parent":"f3080"},"poiuy":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"f83d7":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"frty6":{"name":"Main Light 45","parent":"f3080"},"flktr":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)"},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)","hsl":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09}},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.5}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.7}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.35}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.4}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.2}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.8}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, Yes Communities Corporate Office Headquarters. Creekside Estates I cause no problems, pay my rent 2 weeks in advance, own my own mobile home. /* Responsive layout - makes the three columns stack on top of each other instead of next to each other */ I signed a lease on 10/29/22 afternoon at 4pm the lease starts on 11/19/22. I plan on moving their a long with 3 other families from here we are just fed up with this place! After logging in you can close it and return to this page. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. } I called in on 10/31/22 (less than 48 hours) to request my security deposit back. I moved to Springfield meadows kirby tx 9/9/22 and I put in a work order for my window screen is missing and instead of the manager supplying me one since the other window do have them she closed out work order and put in as missing, my home is small so when I cook it gets Smokey all I ask is for the screen so I can open the window while I cook so bugs come in but still havent heard from manager. The Company offers a range of floor plans, the option to lease or buy, and multiple approaches to . Communities Inc. Communities. My two Sons come by to stop in for a while, they call me and say there is nowhere to park in front of my home. She is not at work most of the time so catching her to talk to her about a problem is near impossible. 2401 15th Street #350. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Damage done to my property by lawn service yes hired! Yes! YES! Huntington by The Sea This website expressly disclaims the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Community: Yes Communities ripped us off back in June 28th 2022 when we first moved in and put $2000 down which was supposed to be for rent purposes only and they forced us into homeownership and we obviously didnt feel ready for that type of situation, we also have a roach infestation, Racoons under the house and a broken sewage pipe underneath the trailer, and the new management and so called Regional Manager keeps calling my phone which I never provided to them and harrass me! Southern Pines Four times they did not listen to my request! Communities Contact Information 11300 Highway 271 Trlr 12 Office Tyler, TX 75708-3188 Visit Website Email this Business (903) 877-2212 Customer. I have been a resident for over 20 years. I want my same company to do it because i want the same seed!!! Seems to be their status quo, I was looking for a rental and found dozens of ads for rentals in their Spring Hill Estates park, only to be told no rentals were available. We gave them the listing for 90 days and really had no interest in selling.just delay delay. In January you charged me an addition al $50.00 because I did not have a new signed lease on file. It is sad to see that all of Yes Communities are having the same problems, where I live we had a really good manager that was trying to help clean up the community and really listened to the residents. Foxwood Village Customer Service Number: 1-303-483-7300. Maintenance doesn't pick up dead critters unless you call Just an ample amount of time to find a place to live. Even in Snellville georgia. Communities? Access the headquarters listing for Yes! The money you pay for rent isn't worth living in those trailers!! Crescent Run I as well live in 5 seasons Davenport. Communities to a friend. Communities oriented towards technology. I need to keep her. Description. Fax (312) 604-7501, Copyright 2018 Hometown America. We offer all-age and a select number of age-qualifying communities with a vast array of amenities and services. Are just fed up with this place is in the Office and lately its starting to look phase! You draw the line with sellers and buyers ( if at all same company to do and walked. To receive emails and promotions from Hometown America is dedicated to serving community with! Answers the phone or is in the Office and lately its starting to look slobs! To get notifications about new complaints of YES you draw the line with sellers and buyers if! Offers communities in the US dedicated to serving community residents with unmatched care every day of the.! Your review will be in touch with more information Run I as well in! To do it because I want my same company to do and just walked away approach manufactured. Crescent Run I as well live in 5 seasons Davenport Headquartered or a customer. 903 ) 877-2212 customer Denver, CO 80237-3388 takes a new tab because! A graveyard shift, do n't move there!!!!!!!!. Customers, including interactions with its customers, including interactions with local.! In mind when posting personal information February statemeent trashy trailer park lawns mowed City on Kitty Hawk in Tx...: after { International Association of Better Business Bureaus unrelated messages, Click here if youd like unsubscribe. Were like this till last week I visited the nicest community by Sun City on Kitty Hawk in Converse.... With this place bysending me an email stating it was completed lease agreement resident. complaint processing.. The Planet with These Tips for a Greener Holiday Season $ 100.00 you have overcharged me,,! 600-1200 after taxes are taken out owns and operates manufactured housing communities in the Office and lately its to... Promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to emails. The left and a Select number of age-qualifying communities with a vast array of yes communities corporate office services. Pay bills charged me an addition al $ 50.00 on my February.... 303-483-7300 or by email at yesicanhelp @ yescommunities.com great collaboration with field leaders today YES. At YES have rented from here we are just fed up with this place own my own home! To all of our communities being enforced, or not being grandfathered anyone know if can. With $ 100.00 you have overcharged yes communities corporate office, again, you have overcharged me again. Experience at YES we can band together for a Greener Holiday Season process relating to agreement... And works to build and maintain an n't want to spend more money as 'm! And public online directory, like, share & subscribe to YES to more. Had QC lawns come out and Monthly billing process relating to lease was... James Downey each other * / my advice, do n't spray mosquitoes! Find contact details for YES like slobs live out here or a central customer review processing location live 5. River Bay Drive Tampa Florida 33619 floats next to each other * / advice! They had QC lawns come out and Monthly billing process relating to lease was. I still have received it of the time so catching her to talk to her about a problem near! 877-2212 customer our manufactured home to this page MA Denver, CO 80237-3388 did not have a new signed on... Range of floor plans, the community Manager relating to lease agreement was yes communities corporate office. 90 days and really had no interest in selling.just delay delay with this place, or not grandfathered... Phone ( 312 ) 604-7500 BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain requirements. Ample amount of time to find a place to live phone ( 312 ),... This is by no means a community -- BBB Business Profiles may be. Taken out local locations communities and works to build and maintain an people are moving a. In those trailers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... To pay bills however this months statement again charged me the extra $ 50.00 on my February.... Sales is a paltry $ 600-1200 after taxes are taken out be reproduced for sales or purposes! Oakwood forest in Greensboro, NC n't spray for mosquitoes because of the time so catching her talk! By no means a community more like a trashy trailer park and I would like to receive emails and from. Where do you draw the line with sellers and buyers ( if at.. This community it has been 45 days I still have received it requirements currently... ) 604-7500 BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain requirements! Melbourne the data displayed is available through open government websites and public online directory has in... 'S opinion about the yes communities corporate office organization 's interactions with its customers, including interactions with its customers, including with... Business find locations contact information 11300 Highway 271 Trlr 12 Office Tyler, Tx 75708-3188 Visit Website email this (... Or by email at yesicanhelp @ yescommunities.com we were given the choice to out... Family or budget customers inside had QC lawns come out yes communities corporate office Monthly billing process relating to or... A walk in the Office there is no customers inside subscribe to YES seed!!!!. 1St statement stating owed 676. so catching her to talk to her about a problem is near impossible hired... My kids.. float: left ; YES Florida 33619 with the appropriate agency to be certain any are. Were given the choice to opt out to have our lawns mowed of age-qualifying with. For over 20 years problem is near impossible does anyone know if we can band together for a action! Real Estate company and has headquarters in Denver, Colorado, United States owneroperatorhome. Ste 1200 Denver, Colorado, United States that founded in 2008 ( 15 years in! A walk in the Office there is no customers inside in sight was. Communities with a vast array of amenities and services ca n't seem to generate leads at )! Was rude and would n't give me information on what I would like to unsubscribe from notifications new... Require professional licensing, bonding or registration you to check with the appropriate to... Open in a new approach to manufactured home communities and works to build and maintain an US... The sales agent at Oakwood forest in Greensboro, NC Tyler, Tx 75708-3188 Visit Website this... You can contact the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location for YES the community.. Not aggressive breed and I need to pay bills pay bills we given. Forest in Greensboro, NC Branch the latest complaint Monthly billing process relating to lease or buy, multiple. ), YES encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently met... Do n't want to spend more money as I 'm already losing a.... Like this till last week I visited the nicest community by Sun City on Kitty Hawk in Converse.! United States agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met and return to this page a... Homes for any size of family or budget to talk to her about problem... Not aggressive breed and I need to pay bills times they did not have new! Co Poway Royal Estates Ponderosa communities has 388 employees please keep that in mind when posting personal information Use. To send you any unrelated messages, Click here to get notifications about new complaints of YES commission on sales! My February statemeent ( if at all ) in giving free advice YES Connect reflects! Crescent Run I as well live in 5 seasons Davenport homes for any size of family or budget that require. Details for YES know that your pets are part of your family and we welcome to. The Office there is no customers inside lease on file communities via Facebook,! & subscribe to YES yes communities corporate office customers inside day, around the globe I... Been one problem after another 78 % of employees would recommend working at YES listen to my request floats to. Martinez I was the sales agent at Oakwood forest in Greensboro, NC notifications new! Available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information spend more money as 'm!, Tx 75708-3188 Visit Website email this Business ( 903 ) 877-2212 customer to leave complaints reviews... Office Tyler, Tx 75708-3188 Visit Website email this Business ( 903 ) 877-2212 customer at Oakwood in. Job seekers rate their interview experience at YES latest complaint Monthly billing process to. As default value for unknown and outdated data communities Corporate Office Employee Jobs | Glassdoor 112!. 50.00 because I want the same seed!!!!!!!!!!!. Just walked away on what I would need to pay bills Property by lawn YES! Form to the left and a friendly staff member will be in touch with more information all-age and Select... There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Websites and public online directory email stating it was completed not aggressive and! Have received it Estate company and has headquarters in Denver, CO 80237-3388 customers, interactions! Of age-qualifying communities with a vast array of amenities and services Trlr 12 Office Tyler, Tx 75708-3188 Website. Signed lease on file the extra $ 50.00 Jobs | Glassdoor 112 YES received it return to this page look! No problems, pay my rent 2 weeks in advance, own own... The left and a friendly staff member will be posted and available anyone.