yukon bermuda grass seed

Not sure I'd buy this again. Coated seeds are easier to spread and retain moisture better which improves germination. No matter the project, our international sales team is happy to provide you with a quick quote for bulk seeds delivered anywhere in the world! Developed by the Oklahoma State University Turfgrass Research Team, in conjunction with the USGA, Yukon's five parental plants were selected in . water 1 to 1.25 inches on a weekly basis to retain its color during summer. "@type":"Product", Product information Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price? 3.0 out of 5 stars 2. Yukon is consistently the top-rated variety of seeded bermudagrass for turf quality. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Yukon is the most dramatic improvement in seeded Bermudagrass varieties to date. Yukon uses up to 25% less water than other bermudagrasses, while maintaining superior turf quality. USDA Zone Map More Info Size Price Quantity Available? Yukon Bermuda is the turf grass professional's top choice for projects from the equator through the transition zones of the world. Very strong good looking grass. $94.15. Golf superintendents, parks and sports field managers, landscapers, as well as other quality turf professionals will find this improved turf-type seeded Bermuda grass an advanced performer. }] Extremely disappointed. document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); High cold tolerance and superb winter hardiness, First mowing: Approximately 21 days, depending on usage. Yukon Bermuda grass seed is the best choice for turf managers needing an exceptional seeded Bermuda grass, no matter what Bermuda growing zone they are in worldwide! Some of it took hold, and works well, surviving winter and spreading at a moderate rate, not taking over as bad as the giant northern-acclimated bermuda that also grows here. Pennington Sahara II Bermudagrass Penkoted Grass Seed - 50 Lbs. Princess 77 Bermuda is being replaced by the newer, improved variety, Arden 15. This particular blend was developed by agronomists at the Oklahoma State University, which features one of the NCAA's premiere golf programs. Please try again. Growing Locations:Warm Season, Transition Zone, Cool Season

or more? Yukon Bermuda grass seed is the best choice for turf managers needing an exceptional seeded Bermuda grass, no matter what Bermuda growing zone they are in worldwide! There are many things to consider when buying seed, and Hancocks staff is happy to help you find the perfect solution for your needs! Yukon uses up to 25% less water than other bermudagrasses, while maintaining superior turf quality. In trials, it has shown excellent turf quality and winter hardiness at both 0.5 inch and 1.5 inch", (On Backorder) Wrangler Bermuda Grass Seed - 10 Lbs. (On Backorder) Wrangler Bermuda Grass Seed - 20 Lbs, Monaco Bermudagrass Seeds (Riviera Bermuda Alternative), Pennington Sahara Bermudagrass Penkoted Grass Seed - 50 lbs. Percent Live Grass Shown 0-100% (LSD 31.6), Percent of Spring Green-up Ratings of Bermudagrass Check outour Yukon Bermuda Grass Seed here. High cold tolerance and superb winter hardiness, First mowing: Approximately 21 days, depending on usage, Pennington Sahara Bermudagrass Penkoted Grass Seed - 50 lbs. xcellent choice for golf course tees and fairways, sports turf, parks and landscapes. SeedRanch Giant Bermuda Grass Seed Hulled - 50 Lb. Monaco Bermuda Grass Seed (50 lbs.) Have a Question? Under ideal conditions, Yukon Bermuda germinates in 7-10 days and the first mowing is in approximately 21 days, depending on usage. CoatedYukon Bermuda Grass Seed is also easier to see after it is applied. Height:0.5 - 1.5 inches Product Information Seed Ranch. There was a problem completing your request. Support small. "@type": "Offer", "ratingValue": "4.00", I planted this Bermuda seed 4 years ago on my property. }], . Limited Time Free Shipping On The Entire Store. Yukon is the most dramatic improvement in seeded bermudagrass varieties to date. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. "availability": "InStock", Now my yard is almost completely covered after 4 months. Yukon is the most dramatic improvement in seeded bermudagrass varieties to date. Put this in about 4 yrs ago and it still amazes me. Keeps seeds moist until germination and then reduce watering frequency. "@type": "Brand", Yukon was developed by the Oklahoma State University Turfgrass Research Team, in conjunction with the USGA. I bought this for my neighbor. Each bermuda grass seed lot to be certified is sampled by Certification personnel and tested in the state seed laboratory, so the grass seed you buy is the seed that was tested If even one standard in this process failed, the lot is uncertified.

Virginia Tech University - Blacksburg, Va About Us, Copyright 2000-2023 Outsidepride Seed Source, LLC, Sweet Spot Deer Food Plot Seed - Northern Mix, Sweet Spot Deer Food Plot Seed - Southern Mix, Beneficial Insectary Wild Flower Seed Mix, Dryland Drought Tolerant Wild Flower Seed Mix. It appears that I had seeded my entire lawn with swinecress. something that had never been in my lawn before. If you utilized another Bermuda grass in these transition zone areas and have had significant cold this winter, early seeding with Yukon will insure a Bermuda grass cover this year and into the future. "aggregateRating": [{ Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Golf superintendents, parks and sports field managers, landscapers, as well as other quality turf professionals will find this improved turf-type seeded Bermuda grass an advanced performer. A: Yukon Bermuda has approximately 1- 2 million seeds per pound. "@type": "Review", With the highest ratings for turfgrass quality, color, density and texture, Yukon Bermuda Grass Seed is the best choice for turf managers, wherever Bermudagrass is grown.

CoatedYukon Bermuda Grass Seed is also easier to see after it is applied. Increase fall color retention, dark green color We did a second planting with more care, but none of it took hold. All seed is coated to increase seed size and make it easier to plant. Asia, Barbados, Bermuda, Canada, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, French Guiana, French Polynesia . per acre. Yukon grass is known for its terrific cold tolerance. Yukon was developed by the Oklahoma State University Turfgrass Research Team, in conjunction with the USGA. Yukon consistently surpasses other popular varieties such as Princess 77, Riviera and Transcontinental. Copyright (Helpful Examples) After the threat of frost has passed and daily high temperatures are consistently in the 80s, the best time to plant bermuda grass is in the late spring. Yukon has expanded the Bermudagrass planting zone! The newest release from the Johnston Seed Company breeding program. Unlike cool season grass overseeding will not thicken up the turf. "@type": "Rating", $66.99, $18.99 "worstRating": "1" "@type": "Thing",