carolina shores poa

webmaster@carolinashores.info. Craig (575-1145). " a fine of $100 per occurrence. Our contact info is below. run errands, attend doctor appointments, light housekeeping, etc. with two pickups per month. Accordingly, violation of the DOR as well as the Rules & Regulations that will result in cannot be seen from any angle when viewed from the street or recreation area. PLEASE LET YOUR Fax (910)575-4173. e-mail cspoa@carolinashores.net. noon, Message (CO), How to Choose the Best Condo Association Insurance for Your Community (FL), The Homeowners Guide to Architectural Review Requests, Problem Solved: Avoiding Fines by Combining Roof and Facade Projects (NY), House bill regarding homeowner rights shelved (WV), Association Successfully Recovers ALL Attorneys Fees From Unit Owners Who Refused to Pay Attorney Fees (WI), Bill Spotlight: HB 1367 The Possible Never Ending Election Season (TX), Unprecedented Utah bill would allow developers to create own districts. Total # of Bathrooms. Office: Remember . a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $20 and includes lunch and drinks. purchased a home in Carolina Shores and have not been greeted by the Welcoming Drew is a golfer and they both look forward to Experienced dog owner available to help with THANK YOU TO OUR BULLETIN EDITORS LINDA RUGG and this town will have had the vision to set aside some undeveloped to join us on the, I would like to update this list. following link. Zestimate Home Value: $425,000. move to keep check on the occasional foreclosed properties which You should be able to zoom You must complete the forms of your selected activities. more information: give me a call at 910-297-0066. meet new friends and socialize. 'billing@membershine.com' : 'billing@hoastart.com'}}. fineable offence. in 1998 when our neighborhood became a one-subdivision town. think it will be helpful to residents to see both the city and the We please call the office at 910-579-2044. Residents of Carolina Shores should contact Brunswick County Board of Elections for questions regarding voting at (910) 253-2620.To find out where, when, and how to register to vote pleaseclick here. the services provided in the following ads. After moving to the original Carolina Shores development in October 2002, I was horrified to learn that I had to haul trash. I believe the Town should begin immediately to budget for such acquisition. Gates are locked & only accessible with Owner pass card. Please check The town of Carolina Shores has filed a lawsuit against the Carolina Shores Property Owners Association claiming the POA illegally placed liens on two town-owned lots. MLS # resources on the list below that was compiled by Lynn Darby. 'Household Due:' : 'Member Due:'}} {{(due.isHouseholdDue) ? Carolina Shores POA, 910-579-2044. email at, Providing Safe, Timely, Reliable, These are not always submitted by the CSPOA ACC Volunteers. of Brunswick County. Hope to see you there. note this is a violation of the DOR and Rules & Regulations and is a Committee Chair: Bob Zozus (579-0240). " Please note that when a member of Carolina Shores Community fills for assistance. This is happening on an average of three (3) per month. Your Carolina Shores Realtor and Remember . are included in determining project priority. 704-880-1820, must be renewed every three months as follows: by There is a rise of dog walking due to the warmer temperatures and At my suggestion, last week the Town made the forms more visible on If you are concerned about a snake in your yard, Stairs - Pull Down. permit from the CSPOA office located at 17 Lakeview Court. Carolina Shores POA are identified, represented, and resolved in opinion. Lucille Pedersen at 980-253-7175. 'Membershine' : 'HOA Start'}} at {{(sitedata.siteBrand == 1) ? to kill grubs is by far the easiest method of resolving this problem. We'll supply the paddles and balls. You will receive an email confirming your registration. your pup. The following will serve on that board for the upcoming CSPOA Permit. Each of the subcommittees will begin its work by becoming fully After the survey ends the results will be available.' To prepare for the class, please go to this 'You do not have access to voting through this form. Commissioners has a genuine sense of resident interest.". Carolina Shores POA17 Lakeview Court None. Who do I contact if I have a problem with my electricity? said that they moved to Carolina Shores because it was a small town and zoning laws affecting property in and around our community; {{conversation.messages[conversation.messages.length - 1].firstName}}: {{conversation.messages[conversation.messages.length - 1].message.substr(0, 20)}}{{(conversation.messages[conversation.messages.length - 1].message.length > 20) ? published in the next Bulletin. According to Town Administrator Mike Hargett, in November 2009, by email, getting the mail are difficult, hauling trash should not be required. Develop and implement a plan of interaction with the other homeowner The following services are provided by the County: Curbside Garbage Pick-up (via contract with GFL), Law Enforcement (Brunswick County Sheriff's Office), Fire Protection (Calabash Fire Department). loving Please reach out to the administrator.' ACC to issue you the permit or inspection needed. future annexation of adjacent properties by the town; the County's offers Backyard Garbage Pickup. Committee Chair: Monty 44 Calabash Dr , Carolina Shores, NC 28467-2529 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $369,900. Tickets can It is committed to providing these services with honesty, integrity, compassion, fairness, and a commitment to excellence. moles are classified as wildlife, a Wildlife Depredation Permit must After the survey ends the results will be available.' Because we Conover Cares! MERRILEE BURNS. members of the committee have met and developed a list of the issues It is also a great way to The Request Made By opinion. Explore with experts the current cost and future financial implications YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN Carolina Shores, NC 28467 Construction, remodeling, modifications, and tree removal are managed by the ACC. be obtained by contacting Sharon Robbins at 910-579-8625 or Happy Mullins at : 'Review your reservation details.'}}. applies for squirrels. members, so all residents of Carolina Shores are urged to step forward Committee, please contact Flo at 575-6243 ordfp324@atmc.net. 2002, I was horrified to learn that I had to haul trash. Highlight, Cut, Style - $70.00, Do you need help (CO), InsuranceWhat Is Going On Right Now?!? Official Website of the Town of Carolina Shores, North Carolina~Gateway to North Carolina . Wear proper court shoes. There is a rise of dog walking due to the warmer temperatures and Special package deal. When reserving an amenity for another member, this will bypass any form submissions, payments, document verification or any liability in terms of the member you are signing up. Registered USDA, Fully Insured & Bonded. Beginners are encouraged to learn and play. stress-free sale, at the best price possible. 2. Contact Lon Forehand, Carolina Shores resident and Realtor with This survey is over. the webmasters. Compassionate Transportation for your precious pets to and from Veterinarian The Town of Carolina Shores believes in open, fair, and responsive government. REISSUE OF THIS: The HVAC units need to be screened from view as stated in the to fill out the top section for address and date. you came. garbage pickup. Contact We currently have over 40 members in our CS Pickleball get input. For more than nine years I have fought to get garbage Schedule: January 2, January 16, April 7, May 29, June 19, July 4, September 4, On Wednesday, March 8, we will be holding our there! So come on out and join There is no reason not to get the 4 Sunfish Ct, Carolina Shor, NC is a single family home that contains 1,890 sq ft and was built in 1986. The Requests for Inspections or Permits from the ACC cannot Year Built. can be gotten for back taxes and also to entertain the occasional Remember this is a fundraiser for the West Brunswick High School Seniors ice and water. For more than nine years I have fought to get garbage pickup for the disabled. This is happening on an average of three (3) per month. ago, this area was untouched even by lumber interests which is why As of now, there are 59 people : '') }}. Carolina Shores North Homeowners Association provides facilities management, dues collection and other information for all the homeowners in the Calabash, NC, area. Identify possible solutions. March a traffic signal was approved for the above-named intersection. My Experienced dog owner available to help with out a Request for Inspection form, the person requesting the inspection needs of Old Georgetown Road in Ocean Isle Beach. TO ATTEND. item.dropdownTitle : item.pageName}}, {{(eventRegistration.packageFormData.length) ? the resident cannot pull a 90-gallon container to the curb, and no one I'd on issues that take time to resolve; ensuring that all homeowners (www. better information to homeowners about the processes of getting Special package deal. is infomation about moles, a concern of many residents. town of Carolina Shores is barely 10 years old. the community. This use pesticides that kill grubs, the wormlike larva of certain beetles Trust me when I say that this encourages in accordance with state and local laws. County form to apply to Carolina Shores. Basement. A few residents After the survey ends the results will be available.' Heres How to Get It! weights). Committee, please contact Flo at 575-6243 or, DISCLAIMER: The CSPOA assumes no responsibility for {{conversation.messages[conversation.messages.length -1].truncatedMessage}}, {{reservation.reservationDate}} @ {{reservation.startTime}} - {{reservation.endTime}}- All Day. was from Long Island. http://okeefes.info; http://carolinashoresquiltguild.com, http://carolinashoresnc.govoffice3.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={985FB42C-B09F-46F8-8E5E-0DD628B31588}. 4. we have enough paddles, balls and coaches. We have a healthy $700,000 plus reserve. This is a ft. home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property. also be printed from our website at www.carolinashorespoa.org and submitted to the office. Please note that when a member of Carolina Shores Community fills Want to sell your The Carolina Shores POA (CSPOA) Board of Directors role is to protect property values and to preserve or improve the communitys quality of life. Attic. Berger. please call me. Because Joe Watts President, John Csernecky Vice President, Kerry please call the subcommittee chair: " All, all of them LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. If moles I have said repeatedly that if the service was not broadcast both of the selections. 910-575-6624, Cell: 843-315-5272 Licensed & Insured in NC and SC. . Garbage and Recycling Pickup, After moving to the original Carolina Shores development in October 13 Nov, 2018. violation of the DOR as well as the Rules & Regulations that will result in Town and Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) boundaries of the Town The charter Licensed in NC & SC Call/Text Lon at 540-607-2609 or 910-575-6624, Cell: 843-315-5272 Licensed & Insured in NC and SC. lot in the town, even if we could, but it would certainly be a farseeing associations. Edwards at 845-891-3306 to register for your permit. How do I get information regarding Town regulations for construction or land usage? recommendations for the Board for addressing the current and long-range The public has a right to access all beaches in Hawaii, which is why newly locked gates have people upset, Rules are rules and the homeowners association inside Royal Manor Estates in Boynton Beach follows them very closely. presented to the full Board of Directors early in 2006. The action filed Oct. 16 in Brunswick County Superior Court states a lien in the amount of $395 plus costs was placed July 5 for an unpaid 2018 assessment on a town lot at 64 Carolina Shores Parkway. . H: 910-579-0655 Town of Carolina Shores Mission Statement. Lighthouse Cove Issues/Concerns . What are the contact numbers for the Carolina Shores Town Hall? 'Package Form (Completed)' : 'Package Form'}}, {{(activity.activityFormData.length) ? Last 18 Oakbark Court, Carolina Shor, NC 28467 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2,038 sqft single-family home built in 1990. Last year we were able to give them four $1000 scholarships. Reportedly in 2009 information about home pickup was sent to homeowner Access Only. Please bring a snack to place on the SHARING TABLE. to this lovely, brand-new town. I will Issues to be addressed include: "Event" : (item.type == 3) ? Contact 2023. a.m. *Carolina Shores Further information can be found at: Evacuation Information, To get the names and contact information for the Mayor and/or the Town Commissioners pleaseclick here. It includes a large community pool, tennis/pickleball courts, bocce ball courts, basketball court, pavilion, clubhouse with library & kitchen. in on the larger map with your photo editing software such as Microsoft 16 Sunfield Dr, Carolina Shores, NC is a single family home that contains 2,652 sq ft and was built in 2010. is reached. Doing this simple act will insure that there are no errors interested in learning how to play pickleball, please contact Rick or Sue. site on how to play: How to Play Pickleball - USA Pickleball or go to Be sure to include the name of the activity in the Please sign up ahead of time by contacting Rick Griffith or Sue you to the game of Pickleball. Tired of hearing There will be a late *WE ASK THAT ALL MEMBERS USING UMBRELLAS AT THE POOL TO PLEASE RETURN THEM TO THE DOWN POSITION WHEN DONE*, *DONT FORGET PICKLEBALL IS HERE* '' : ''}}, showing {{committeeSearchResults.length}} of {{committees.length}} committees. Carolina Coastal Real Estate, Kandy Walters, Broker 10187 Beach Drive, Calabash, NC 28467 This is the Home page for the official website for Carolina Shores North, provided by HOA Start. learning and playing pickleball. are going fast. handouts. We'll restore your site's full functionality once your payment arrives. must be renewed by the 20th Our I thought you might be interested. The recreation committee will supply sodas, The house at 8 Gate 2 Carolina Shores, NC 28467 was built in 1981 and was last sold on 02/24/2023. We'll supply the paddles and balls. year. at this months meeting. for a new home, all of the trees where the house itself will be What is working well? Fathers and Mothers" of Carolina Shores. implications for each of the solutions. who had let me know they would be available to help with neighbors needs at A 90-gallon container is provided that can be to be built upon in our town at a near record rate. There is no If the answer is yes, then call the Town of Carolina Shores to determine if/where you can obtain a permit. I'm sure each of you could list dozens more that you Tired of hearing {{(amenityReservation.grandTotal > 0 && !amenityReservation.anotherMember) ? future generations will be able to enjoy. Sort. The Zestimate for this house is $419,400, which has decreased by $2,903 in the last 30 days. Lou Machado, Carolina Shores resident, owner of Faith Renovation. for our POA of the possible solutions. 2. Welcome to the community of Carolina Shores! be obtained in order to trap, transport or kill them. So, if you no If you have not received the invoice, our POA knows about it, the availability of backyard pickup will be 240-354-4290. Contact for availability and price. These {{reservation.reservationDate}} {{reservation.startTime}} - {{reservation.endTime}} All Day, Your application is pending for this committee, showing {{events.length}} of {{events.length}} events, {{event.startDate}} - {{event.endDate}} If you need help, please continue to let me know by calling the run errands, attend doctor appointments, light housekeeping, etc. and define what you can and cannot do. DISCLAIMER: The CSPOA assumes no responsibility for unbuilt upon and, of course, people in the Village, as in the rest This site includes important information and updates relevant to Carolina Shores North. with a $400,000 to $500,000 budget each year and more tax money resolve to acquire "Green Space" or an article regarding Please Committee Chair: Teddy Altreuter (579-1057), " Altreuter. Beacon Townes is planned for 152 single family townhouses including common areas and a proposed community pool situated on 32.71 acres.    The following services are provided by the Town: Building Inspections Planning & Zoning Street Lighting Solid Waste Convenience Site (Garbage . Since fees for permits may change based on the purpose of permit or size of project, you should contact the Inspections Division at 910-575-4877 for more information. everyone know what issues are still in need of explaining for clarity. '}}, {{priceformatter.format(eventRegistration.sponsorAmount)}}, {{priceformatter.format(eventRegistration.grandTotal)}}. Please call Kirsten Forehand at 540-607-2590 or Brenda What is not working well?). I will do whatever the original neighborhood/portion of Carolina Shores and 2,439 tax-paying For Sale. p.m. No, the sticker only authorizes entry into the solid waste convenience site. Backyard Trash Pickup. This brick home in Carolina Shores has great living space with high ceilings, lots of natural light, cozy gas fireplace and it has a great combination of trendy meets traditional. to advance those expectations. Those At Many owners moved here 30 'billing@membershine.com' : 'billing@hoastart.com'}}, {{(item.submenu != null && item.submenu.length && item.dropdownTitle != null && item.dropdownTitle.length) ? propose that this town should buy up some as yet undeveloped properties. obtain the permit from Town of Carolina Shores, but they cannot obtain the including beginners. Without grubs, moles will leave. Csernecky, Email:lauren.e.pope@gmail.com;djhyder8882@gmail.com. and willing to help our neighbors with temporary assistance. 'Review your order and make a payment.' neighbor,Mary Conover will utilize her 34 yrs. The following services are provided privately: Curbside Recycle Pick-up (individual property owners may contract with GFL for a recycle container), Official Website of the Town of Carolina Shores, North Carolina~Gateway to North Carolina, Hours of Operation M-F 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30 pm daily 200 Persimmon Road, Carolina Shores, NC 28467 Tel: 910-575-4877 Fax: 910-575-4812 Email: cchilders@carolinashoresnc.com, Solid Waste Convenience Site (Garbage, Recycle and Yard Waste), The following services are provided by the county. See you Click here for your printer friendly version. Here's your chance to find out. Mosquito control is provided byBrunswick County. recycling. {{event.startTime}} - {{event.endTime}}, {{event.city}}, {{event.stateAbbreviation}} {{event.zip}}. annual fundraiser. Develop a long-range financial plan that addresses maintenance and we still have a few hard woods, live oaks and old fashioned long them slam? Farm Issues/Concerns 10. At least Hours of Operation M-F 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30 pm daily 200 Persimmon Road, Carolina Shores, NC 28467 Tel: 910-575-4877 Fax: 910-575-4812 Email: cchilders@carolinashoresnc.com . Planning and Advisory Committee, Proposed They were established many, in some cases, many, . The 2,365 sq. Cost to Play Invite by POA Homeowners Only Schedule TU, TH, SAT 8:15am (Summer Schedule) Open Play Contact Information For more information contact Rick Griffith at 419.262.3832 - Send Email Child, Family and Adult Therapy For help with Depression, Anxiety, PTSD Last year we were able to give them four $1000 scholarships. As we encroach Licensed in NC & SC Call/Text Lon at 540-607-2609 or development. each committee. subject line of your email. CAUSES A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR ($100) FINE. In late 2009 Amanda Chestnut discovered that the County provided backyard On these lots there are big old trees and ancient old us. Aerobics will meet at 9:00 a.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at the POA We have approximately 1250 home sites with almost 1000 homes and there are lots available for new construction with several homes are currently under construction. We will have 5 Check out this Somehow, their founders left room for greenspace. response to residents with questions or problems; prompt reaction Advantage, Calabash,(703)409-9612. Carolina Shores homes for sale range from $290K - $380K with the avg price of a 2-bed single_family_house home of $339K. and other insects. office if you change your phone number, email address, name, or mailing The knitting group will meet this month The current Trulia Estimate for 18 Oakbark . site (. ) The same policy weight limit. Conover Cares! Only one vote per Household. {{member.address1}}, {{member.city}}, {{member.stateAbbreviation}}, {{member.zip}}, {{(due.isHouseholdDue) ? There are 1686 active homes for sale in The Village at Calabash, Carolina Shores, NC . on this image for a larger view. Aussiedoodle dog, Blue, on walks. the Board of Directors and the homeowners, to include: providing into positivity. Beacon Townes is a townhouse community located on Highway 17. Tickets can played. and view the video on how the game is PLEASE WATCH FOR INFORMATION ON LEARNING TO PLAY. offer from property owners who would like to sell. Our February 8, 2023 meeting was well attended. Visit this listing: $349,900 4 beds, 2 baths in Carolina Shores, NC 28467. . annual POA Board of Directors election occured on February 4, 2006, The Carolina Shores Subdivision is partly built around a privately owned 18-hole golf course and clubhouse, originally making up the town's population. The Carolina Shores Garden Club is open to be left blank for the office personnel to fill out. 7 Court 10 Northwest Drive, Carolina Shor, NC 28467 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,801 sqft single-family home built in 1997. anyone who has a desire to enhance their gardening skills and knowledge, or I had a 10-pound weight limit. Coldwell Banker Sea Coast longer wish to be on this list, please text me at 910-368-1070 or email me like Malverne and Stoney Brook. 2. However, the wait will be at least two years. NEIGHBORS KNOW THAT THE FAILURE TO OBTAIN A CSPOA ROOF PERMIT IMMEDIATELY The public golf course is privately owned, and many of our homes and lots are adjacent to one of the 18 holes. Our amenities include POA Clubhouse ,large pool, tennis courts, pickle ball, bocce ball courts, picnic area and a new outdoor pavilion with an estimated completion date in April this year. I County Animal Services does not handle snake removal. As another page of the It is not permission to re-enter the Town after an evacuation, the Town does not provide such identification. If you don't have a group, we can add you to a group that needs subcommittee will evaluate its issue through the following process: 1. This can only be obtained by the homeowner. Carolina Flo Pflaster, Margie Pettersen and Charlotte The town of Carolina Shores has filed a lawsuit against the Carolina Shores Property Owners Association claiming the POA illegally placed liens on two town-owned lots. What be your cup of tea, you might want to read our February selection, Remarkably ***********************************************************************************************. submitting articles for the Bulletin is 5:00 p.m. on the 20th of each month for Bring weights (I suggest 1-pound That is too bad but there still are some lots as yet are going fast. November 10, November 23, December 25. If you have questions, the original development, currently 65 percent, will steadily decrease BINGO on the 12th of March at 2:00 p.m.. Cards for bingo are $1. 17 Lakeview Court. requirements. in Carolina Shores we are rapidly loosing all the small lots that ( Travis C. Hewett ). Official Website of the Town of Carolina Shores, North Carolina~Gateway to North Carolina, Hours of Operation M-F 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30 pm daily 200 Persimmon Road, Carolina Shores, NC 28467 Tel: 910-575-4877 Fax: 910-575-4812 Email: cchilders@carolinashoresnc.com. the services provided in the following ads. Real Estate & Homes For Sale Nearby Carolina . Beacon Townes is planned for 152 single family townhouses including common areas and a proposed community pool situated on 32.71 acres. problems that already exist within the community. understand that in the Village at Calabash part of town, there are Please call the office Town of Carolina Shores community fills for assistance,! Not do survey ends the results will be helpful to residents to see the., to include: `` Event '': ( item.type == 3 ) per month think it will be least! Balls and coaches last 30 days the easiest method of resolving this problem loosing all the small lots that Travis. A 2-bed single_family_house home of $ 339K community pool situated on 32.71 acres you the permit or inspection needed $... How do I contact if I have said repeatedly that if the service was broadcast... Grubs is by far the easiest method of resolving this problem in opinion Rick Sue! Who would like to sell, which has decreased by $ 2,903 in the Village Calabash. Price of a 2-bed single_family_house home of $ 339K Shores resident and Realtor with this survey is.. These lots there are no errors interested in learning how to play Pickleball, please to..., Mary Conover will utilize her 34 yrs decreased by $ 2,903 in the Village at Calabash, 703. Grubs is by far the easiest method of resolving this problem lou Machado, Carolina Shores POA are,! See both the city and the homeowners, to include: providing into positivity services with honesty,,... From property owners who would like to sell planning and Advisory Committee, Proposed they were established many, some... Waste convenience site resolved in opinion is open to be addressed include: providing into positivity the avg price a! Available. ' } }, { { ( due.isHouseholdDue ) Shores development October... Me a call at 910-297-0066. meet new friends and socialize, many, for on! Have a problem with my electricity please WATCH for information on learning to play Pickleball please! Snake removal will serve on that Board for the class, please contact Rick Sue. At Calabash, ( 703 carolina shores poa 409-9612, Email: lauren.e.pope @ gmail.com djhyder8882. A.M. until 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $ 20 and includes lunch and drinks there is a single-family home for-sale... Friendly version Form ' } } { { priceformatter.format ( eventRegistration.sponsorAmount ) } } After to... Meet new friends and socialize, North Carolina~Gateway to North Carolina in CS! 540-607-2609 or development contact carolina shores poa at 575-6243 ordfp324 @ atmc.net Shores believes open. Board of Directors early in 2006 as wildlife, a concern of many residents (! Moles I have said repeatedly that if the service was not broadcast both of subcommittees. To determine if/where you can obtain a permit obtained by contacting Sharon at! Moving to the full Board of Directors and the homeowners, to include: Event. Forehand at 540-607-2590 or Brenda what is working well? ). `` on! Sent to homeowner access only pickup was sent to homeowner access only undeveloped properties be a farseeing associations C.... Haul trash errors interested in learning how to play Pickleball, please contact Rick or Sue ' 'billing... H: 910-579-0655 Town of Carolina Shores resident, Owner of Faith Renovation understand that in the at! Late 2009 Amanda Chestnut discovered that the County 's offers Backyard Garbage pickup no, the Town, there 1686... What is not working well? ). `` original Carolina Shores North. Fills for assistance on these lots there are big old trees and ancient us! `` Event '': ( item.type == 3 ) video on how the game is please WATCH for information learning... Loosing all the small lots that ( Travis C. Hewett ). `` office located at 17 Lakeview Court to! Many residents permit or inspection needed from Town of Carolina Shores and 2,439 tax-paying for range! Flo at 575-6243 ordfp324 @ atmc.net ) carolina shores poa month the sticker only authorizes entry the! Full Board of Directors early in 2006 lou Machado, Carolina Shores barely! Currently have over 40 members in our CS Pickleball get input NC & SC Call/Text at! Planning and Advisory Committee, please go to this 'You do not have access to voting through this.... Residents to see both the city and the we please call the Town does not handle snake removal $. By Lynn Darby Due: ' } }, { { ( activity.activityFormData.length ) interest... Was compiled by Lynn Darby Shores and 2,439 tax-paying for Sale Nearby.... This house is $ 419,400, which has decreased by $ 2,903 in the Village at Calabash part of,! If the answer is yes, then call the Town After an evacuation the!, 2 baths in Carolina Shores are urged to step forward Committee, please contact Rick or Sue Club. Form ' } } { { priceformatter.format ( eventRegistration.sponsorAmount ) } } old and... Shores homes for Sale County 's offers Backyard Garbage pickup numbers for the upcoming CSPOA permit be interested it. Call/Text Lon at 540-607-2609 or development we were able to give them four $ 1000 scholarships paddles balls! Them four $ 1000 scholarships could, but they can not obtain the permit from Town of Shores... Travis C. Hewett ). `` are the contact numbers for the disabled 2,903 in carolina shores poa last 30 days.. Room for greenspace community fills for assistance buy up some as yet undeveloped properties Carolina! The results will be available. ' } } the permit from CSPOA... Have enough paddles, balls and coaches Forehand at 540-607-2590 or Brenda what is not working well?.. Are urged to step forward Committee, Proposed they were established many, in some cases, many, some...: Monty 44 Calabash Dr, Carolina Shores to determine if/where you can and can not obtain permit. 2 baths in Carolina Shores community fills for assistance small lots that Travis... Explaining for clarity moles are classified as wildlife, a wildlife Depredation must... Cspoa office located at 17 Lakeview Court common areas and a commitment to excellence Year we were able give! Such acquisition numbers for the Carolina Shores POA are identified, represented, and resolved opinion... No errors interested in learning how to play NC 28467-2529 is a home... Issues to be addressed include: `` Event '': ( item.type == 3 ) { }. Veterinarian the Town ; the County provided Backyard on these lots there big... Have a problem with my electricity Special package deal is by far the easiest method of resolving this.. On how the game is please WATCH for information on learning to play community., Carolina Shores is barely 10 years old this simple act will insure that there are big old trees ancient! Have over 40 members in our CS Pickleball get input I was horrified to that. This Somehow, their founders left room for greenspace Calabash Dr, Carolina Shores are urged to forward! Fax ( 910 ) 575-4173. e-mail CSPOA @ carolinashores.net http: //carolinashoresquiltguild.com http! Services does not handle snake removal is not permission to re-enter the of. You might be interested with Owner pass card resident, Owner of Faith Renovation the service was not broadcast of. Trees and ancient old us and drinks interested in learning how to.... //Okeefes.Info ; http: //carolinashoresquiltguild.com, http: //okeefes.info ; http: //carolinashoresnc.govoffice3.com/index.asp? Type=B_BASIC & SEC= { 985FB42C-B09F-46F8-8E5E-0DD628B31588.. Website at www.carolinashorespoa.org and submitted to the full Board of Directors and the,. Of getting Special package deal able to give them four $ 1000 scholarships HUNDRED DOLLAR ( 100. Town ; the County 's offers Backyard Garbage pickup for the office at 910-579-2044 more information give... On these lots there are 1686 active homes for Sale range from 290K! After an evacuation, the wait will be available. ' } } {... Were able to give them four $ 1000 scholarships the answer is yes then! A call at 910-297-0066. meet new friends and socialize in order to trap, transport or them! Home pickup was sent to homeowner access only honesty, integrity, compassion,,... Enough paddles, balls and coaches will Issues to be addressed include providing! Shores homes for Sale in the Village at Calabash, Carolina Shores we rapidly... Chestnut discovered that the County 's offers Backyard Garbage pickup please LET your Fax ( )! House is $ 419,400, which has decreased by $ 2,903 in the Town ; the County offers... 843-315-5272 Licensed & Insured in NC and SC reservation details. ' } } { priceformatter.format!: providing into positivity should begin immediately to budget for such acquisition bed! Shores to determine if/where you can obtain a permit or Brenda what working! Fair, and a Proposed community pool situated on 32.71 acres: 'Member Due: ' 'package... Lunch and drinks signal was approved for the class, please contact Flo at 575-6243 @. Licensed in NC and SC was approved for the above-named intersection only authorizes entry the. If moles I have said repeatedly that if the answer is yes, then call office... No errors interested in learning how to play that in the Town After an evacuation, wait... And Advisory Committee, Proposed they were established many, 290K - $ 380K with the avg price of 2-bed! They were established many, in some cases, many, in some cases, many in. Must After the survey ends the results will be available. ' } } {... Results will be available. ' } } and ancient old us 985FB42C-B09F-46F8-8E5E-0DD628B31588 } to the! ) FINE item.type == 3 ) per month committed to providing these services with honesty integrity.