mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS . She drops the soggy nephews. ''''', [The nephews stop eating rudely at the dinner table.]. THERE'S A CUSTOMER WAITIN'! "Who is Gizmoduck?!" salesforce president's club; craigslist private duty cna jobs; how to turn on linsar tv without remote; pure cycle technologies ironton, ohio address; . Each home fills with joy on this grand holiday, with hearts growing warm in a magical way. BUT HAVE YOU EVER REALLY ACTUALLY SEEN SANTA? '''''[the breakfast and the tray both fall on Donald again]. It is the sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas from 1999. This creates a huge pinwheel on the ice, with the Hippos hanging on to Daisy and the Alligators hanging on to Minnie. WISHING YOU LOTS OF LOVE, DONALD AND DAISY.". - OH, YEAH. "Moonvasion!" Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Mickey posts several "lost dog" posters and eventually turns to a department store Santa, who turns out to be the real one. SANTA WON'T LET YOU DOWN. LAST ONE DOWN THE HILL'S A ROTTEN EGG! WHAT IS IT, MAXIE? Great, Dad. SOMEDAY-- - LA LA-LA-LA LA LA-- Come on into the kitchen. IF YOU DON'T FALL OFF THE ROOF FIRST. Put those old Christmas classics back up on the shelves. The story begins with Donald returning home from Christmas shopping. The segments in this video feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Max, Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Scrooge McDuck in five different segments. DON'T WORRY! '''Huey:''' [flips a calendar] It'll be another 365 days until we get more Christmas. [ Laughs ] LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT NEED ONE TOO. Merry [Pete growling] Christmas. I think this is my favorite part of Christmas. OTHERWISE WE'D HAVE A LOT OF OUT-OF-WORK ELVES RUNNIN' AROUND. HIYA, MAXIE! At the dinner table, Donald, Daisy, Scrooge, and the boys are ready for the dessert, but when Scrooge uncovers the dessert tray, he finds that the boys have eaten all the cookies. ", Entertainment: Max LIVE: Gettin Goofy With It Mickey presents: "Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris" lights twinkle and glow and bells brightly chime. Join Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and all your favorite Disney characters. Goofy is dressed in a chauffeur's suit standing in front of his car and holding a sign that says "Maxie" with the "ie" crossed out in red. [Max slams the door. WHAT IN THE NAME OF PETE IS GOIN' ON HERE, FOR PETE'S SAKE? When Pluto tries to put the star on top of the Christmas tree, he accidentally destroys all the decorations and knocks down the Christmas tree. NO WONDER I KEEP TRIPPIN' OVER ROLLER SKATES. Next stop, Waterville! When they ask for cookies, Scrooge tells them they can only have them after their dinner. YOU BOYS MUST HAVE BEEN DREAMING. Comics: Comic Books (IDW) SEE? The boys find the key and run for the List Room but accidentally bump right into Santa. "The Ballad of Duke Baloney!" This is the transcript for "'''''Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas'''''". An Extremely Goofy Movie: Nowhere to Run Pressure Drop Shake Your Groove Thing You Make Me Feel Like Dancing C'mon Get Happy Knock on Wood Right Back to Where We've Started From THEY, UH--. OH, MICKEY. '''Dewey:''' Yeah! He'll be right back! 2004 animated Disney film directed by Matthew O'Callaghan, Last edited on 30 December 2022, at 17:10, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Mickey%27s_Twice_Upon_a_Christmas&oldid=3225157. '''Daisy:''' WHY, ISN'T THAT SWEET? YES, I KNOW. [ Chuckles ] LOOKS LIKE THE END OF THE LINE! GO ON AHEAD AND STOP THE MAILMAN, SON! Summer: Summer Blast Disney's Summer Oasis Splash Mickey's WaterWorks Catch you later! Then, the two friends begin a grand finale. YEAH! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO LIVEN THINGS UP. LET'S GET THIS TREE OVER TO MINNIE'S. "Terror of the Terra-firmians!" He tries to run to catch it but is slowed down by a tree decorator, a Christmas donation collector, a caroling barbershop quartet, and an old woman. Minnie feels the same way, and they perform a grand finale; this time working together as a team. WELL, IT'S A LITTLE MORE THAN WE NEED. Fed up, Daisy and Minnie begin to argue and shove. NOTHING BETTER THAN ALL OF US GATHERING TOGETHER--. Where are my kisses? They then spell "Peace On Earth" with their streamers, and then the two hug and wish each other a "Merry Christmas" to thunderous applause from the audience. continuity checker Additional Crew . The "grumpy dog" character appears a couple times in this segment. HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT! '''Scrooge:''' [cracks his knuckles at the piano] All right. "The Split Sword of Swanstantine!" Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is a 2004 computer-animated direct-to-video Christmas sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas. The second segment tells the story of Huey, Dewey, and Louie celebrating Christmas Eve with Donald and Daisy Duck at Uncle Scrooge's mansion in Duckburg. I THOUGHT YOU'D BE TALLER. OH, MY GOODNESS! He begins regretting his outburst at Pluto, and when he goes to Pluto's doghouse to apologize, he finds Pluto missing. He is snoring and talking in his sleep. HEY! [The wishing star flies around in the night sky. [Donald prepares to kiss Daisy, but his nephews run over him again on their way outside to sled], '''Nephews:''' Hi, Daisy! OH, I KNOW, SON, BUT--. The boys know that they are on the naughty list for sure, so they travel to the North Pole to write their names on Santa's good list. Honest! The moment's arrived! 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house oh, wait, different story, but we'll still see a mouse. [ Scoffs ] YEAH. As the special ends, Mickey and Pluto join the others to sing the same medley of various Christmas carols from the first movie. It was the sixth Mickey Mouse short to be produced, the third of that year. [Santa Claus laughs] Narrator: .be a part of a very special holiday event. WHERE ARE MY KISSES? '''Huey:''' Hey! Oh, wait. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (1999) - full transcript A Christmas themed, three-part anthology-style video. Trying to regain the spotlight, Minnie performs a daredevil jump over the Alligators, turning all eyes on her. It was directed by Walt Disney and animated by Ub Iwerks and Ben Sharpsteen. After he gets his cocoa, literally every little noise he hears in the mall seems to play the tune to "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". BYE. Daisy also arrives and asks Donald if he is ready to go to the mall to see the Christmas decorations and the windows at Mousy's Department Store. It is the sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas from 1999. "The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!" MY VERY OWN, ONE-OF-A-KIND, CARBON-FIBER, TORQUE-ROD, SNAPPY-FLEX, TIP-TO-TAIL, RAIL-TO-RAIL, WOODEN CORE, TWIN-DIRECTIONAL SNOWBOARD! Composers: Carl Stalling Frank Churchill Oliver Wallace Paul Smith Albert Hay Malotte Jimmie Dodd Stephen James Taylor Mark Watters Christopher Willis Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) 1 (MUSIC PLAYING) (SINGING) Fa la la la Fa la la la (CHOIR SINGING) NARRATOR: 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house. It's Christmas Eve! I'VE BEEN MAKING A LIST AND CHECKING IT TWICE, AND I FOUND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SANTA'S BEST LITTLE HELPER THIS SEASON! EASY CREDIT, NO MONEY DOWN! '''Donald:''' '''''WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?! This first story features Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck, who are competing in an ice skating competition. SANTA DIDN'T FORGET YOUR GIFT, DID HE? "The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee!" '''Narrator:''' One time a year there's a marvelous night, when enchantment and wonder spark and take flight. SO, THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON, LET US ALL DO OUR PARTS, TO KEEP CHRISTMAS SPIRIT ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS. [ Harmonica Plays "Jingle Bells" ]. HUH? - Y-YOU THINK? mickey's twice upon a christmas transcriptthe hardy family acrobats 26th February 2023 / in was forest whitaker in batteries not included / by / in was forest whitaker in batteries not included / by "The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!" '''Minnie: '''OH, MICKEY! Uh-oh. As Mickey's friends arrive on a snowplow which they used to help find Pluto, he completes the Christmas tree decorations and everyone celebrates Pluto's return, even Donald and Daisy Duck, who had just shown up with Huey, Dewey and Louie, Uncle Scrooge, Max, Goofy and Minnie Mouse (who is also entranced by the decorations). SANTY'S REAL. USIN' REINDEER WHAT FLY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M COLD AND TIRED. . WH-O-O-O-OA! ucf computer science placement exam quizlet; how to clear white gems in bejeweled blitz; swensons potato puffs; vonbee honey citron & ginger tea salad dressing recipe [ Yelping ] [ Clattering ] [ Woman Screaming ] 'SCUSE ME! mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript. Have I ever been wrong? Later in this segment, the character is a passenger on the train. '''Mickey: '''OH, MINNIE. YOU KNOW, KID, I AIN'T SO SURE THERE IS SUCH A THING AS--, - [ Giggling ] - OH! LOOKS LIKE I MAY BE ABLE TO GET MINNIE THAT CHAIN FOR HER WATCH. '''Daisy:''' Boys? [ Mickey ] GEE, UH, WHERE WE GOIN', FELLAS? Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light. '''Goofy:''' GOSH, MAXIE, I'M REAL SORRY. Post author: Post published: 24, 2023; Post category: do lions have a fast metabolism; Narrator: .in the film that brings home the true meaning of . Ooh! They perform twists and jumps and help Daisy to once again gain the crowd's affection. WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE AND SING A SLEIGHING SONG TONIGHT , JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY , OH, WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE-HORSE OPEN SLEIGH , HEY JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY , 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FA-LA-LA LA-LA, LA-LA LA LA , DON WE NOW OUR GAY APPAREL FA-LA-LA, LA-LA-LA, LA LA LA , [ Together ] WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR , GOOD TIDINGS WE BRING TO YOU AND YOUR KIN , WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR , STRIKE THE HARP AND JOIN THE CHORUS, YEAH , [[Category:Transcripts in need of cleanup]]. With their mission accomplished, they head home. "Last Christmas!" It should be noted that Kellie Martin, who played. what happened to hank voight's grandson daniel; velvet tail rattlesnake vs timber rattlesnake; kentucky mugshots search. Different story, but we'll still see a mouse. WE JUST GOTTA. - HEY, YOU WANT TO OPEN PRESENTS. "Raiders of the Doomsday Vault!" [ Goofy Grunts ] [ Shoppers Gasp ] [ Cheering ] [ All Screaming ]. [ All Screaming ]. The Hippos and Alligators then pop out of the golden present, first Hippos, then Alligators. continuity checker Richard Sullivan . '''Donald:''' Goodnight, boys! "The Last Crash of the Sunchaser!" WE'LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING. I want my very own one-of-a-kind, carbon-fiber, torque-rod, snappy-flex, tip-to-tail, rail-to-rail, twin-directional snowboard! - AWW. At the mall, Donald, Daisy, and the boys gather in front of Mousy's with other people to watch the window unveiling. [ Laughs ] OH! Tokyo Disneyland Disney Enchantment Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light World of Color: Celebrate We Love Mickey! '''Goofy''': Uh, ho, ho! ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL CHRISTMAS! Breakfast is almost ready. When Minnie accidentally slips on a fallen handbell while landing from a stunt blindfolded, Daisy helps Minnie up while feeling sorry for her selfish actions. Daisy Duck and Huey, Dewey, and Louie also appear. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas was first released on DVD in 2000, the same year both The Tigger Movie and both The Emperor's New Groove and Pokemon: The Movie 2000 were released in theaters, The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire was first released directly on VHS and DVD, and the 1997 DVD of Space Jam was reprinted. Contents 1 Storyline 2 Also See 3 Sound Effects Used 4 Image Gallery 5 Audio Samples 6 External Links Storyline Also See There will be five mini films that include: Belles on Ice, Christmas:Impossible, Christmas Maximus, Donald's Gift, Mickey's Dog-Gone Christmas (MUSIC PLAYING) "Double-O-Duck in You Only Crash Twice!" "Day of the Only Child!" '''Max:''' Yeah, yeah. [ Aunt Gertie Crying ] WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS . The girls each are joined by their boyfriends, Mickey and Donald, as they prepare to take the ice. I'm takin' what I ''would have'' made off of that tree OUT OF ''YOUR'' PAY! WHOOOOAAAAAA!!! USIN' REINDEER WHAT FLY? '''Goofy:''' AND 'MEMBER HOW WE ALWAYS OPEN JUST ONE PRESENT ON CHRISTMAS EVE? WELL, THAT'LL BE JUST FINE-- [ Chuckles ] FOR A DOWN PAYMENT. SANTY! [Crying]. [they run up to the tree, jump into the presents, and unwrap them] Oh-ho, boy! The next morning, Chip and Dale are still playing with their toy train. WHY DOESN'T HE JUST GROW UP AND FACE THE FACTS? Ooh! Donald immediately wrecks them until he notices he is destroying the show at Mousy's that Daisy, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, and also the crowd were trying to see; Dewey tricks Donald into being heartbroken by saying Donald is not their uncle anymore to avoid getting in trouble with the public. '''Nephews:''' We wish it was Christmas every day. "The Forbidden Fountain of the Foreverglades!" SAY, UH, MAYBE THAT HARMONICA IS WORTH SOMETHING AFTER ALL. Donald Duck and Daisy Duck also join in the festivities. ALL OF US GATHERED FOR A WONDERFUL MEAL. WHY, IT'S PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE! WHEN LOVE'S GIVEN TOO. Amazed that they received gifts from Santa, the boys find a letter addressed to them. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GAVE UP WHAT MEANS THE MOST TO YOU FOR ME. [his eyes widen] Ow! GUESS I'LL BE SHOWING UP AT MINNIE'S EMPTY-HANDED. Joe Leydon of Variety wrote that the film will appeal mostly to parents who wish to distract their children, as children "will not realize the novelty value of computer-animated Disney characters". - [ Chipmunks Laughing ] - UNTIL TOMORROW. In this cartoon, Mickey and Minnie are the size of regular mice, and Tom Cat is the size of a person. Later, after the Mousy's fiasco, Dewey tells an angry member of the crowd that "grumpy dog" is his uncle, not Donald. Directors Walt Disney Pictures Starring Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Michelle Kwan Genres Animation, Kids Subtitles English [CC] Audio languages . '''Daisy:''' BOYS? YOU AND THAT HARMONICA SURE MAKE A GREAT TEAM. Deleted: Made in the Shade Born to Be Bad. [jumps around on his burning butt] Ooh! '''Donald: '''WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? MR. MORTIMER WANTS TO SEE YOU IN HIS OFFICE, RIGHT AWAY. [Screaming] '''''IIINCOMIIIIIIIING!''''' Max, Goofy, and Mona are all pushed up by the popcorn through the chimney and onto the roof. DisneyToon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. '''Goofy:''' Oh. '''Max:''' Wait! [ Angry Quacking ]. Voice actors: Walt Disney Marcellite Garner Pinto Colvig Billy Bletcher Clarence Nash Jimmy MacDonald Bill Thompson Paul Frees Wayne Allwine Tony Anselmo Russi Taylor Alan Young Will Ryan Bill Farmer Corey Burton Tress MacNeille Jim Cummings Bret Iwan Kaitlyn Robrock, Video Games: Video game (HD remake/Soundtrack) DuckTales 2 The Quest for Gold Scrooge's Loot Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Disney All-Star Racers ''''', '''All:''' WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS . ''''', '''All: ''AAAAAAHHHH!!! The popping spirals around the tree, then it pops all around Goofy so much, that Goofy gets electrocuted.] They're just enjoying my Christmas dinner. AND THEN I'LL SNAP A PICTURE OF HIM SO YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE "PHOTYGRAPHIC" EVIDENCE. OOOH! I'm gonna go share my new present with LITTLE JIMMY NEXT DOOR. Max tries to stop the machine but has popcorn filling his clothes until he lets go. The story begins with Donald decorating the mansion's huge Christmas tree until Huey, Dewey, and Louie, who, without noticing, bump into Donald's ladder and cause him to fall. A LITTLE WARM! YEOW! - WE MADE YOU BREAKFAST, UNCLE DONALD. [ Giggles ]. Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) Movie Script 1 (MUSIC PLAYING) (SINGING) Fa la la la Fa la la la (CHOIR SINGING) NARRATOR: 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house. 1 Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas Freeform Part 1 05:57 2 Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas Freeform Part 2 Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas (Freeform Recording) by Disney Publication date 2022-12-20 Topics Freeform Language English I Recorded the Half Minutes of Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas on Freeform. [ Chuckles Uncomfortably ] I-ISN'T IT TIME WE WERE OPENING OUR PRESENTS? SHE'S WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD, ALL RIGHT! Merry christmas, George. We've got new tales of giving and loving, The boys and the other elves help sort out the keys, but one elf finds a key that does not fit. Thanks, Joe! CRUISIN' THE WHOLE, ENTIRE WORLD IN ONE NIGHT. WITH A GOLD CHAIN AROUND YOUR PRETTY NECK. Please. '''Narrator''': So, Christmas was meant to last just one day, and maybe it's simply better that way. I'LL SET YOU UP WITH A NICE INSTALLMENT PLAN. - WHAT? [The nephews all gobble, chomp, and slurp their food. Along with the Mickey's PhilharMagic theme park attraction, this production was one of the first to depict the Mickey Mouse series characters with 3D computer animation. Fed up, Daisy and Minnie argue and shove each other around, putting each other at risk, and then try pulling dramatic stunts to draw the attention of the crowds as Mickey and Donald watch with worry. "The Trickening!" '''Max:''' HEY, DAD, IT'S OKAY. '''Goofy:''' YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. HIM--. WHY, LOOKY HERE. ], '''Donald: '''Anchors aweigh! Wondrous Journeys, Secondary characters: Chip and Dale Pete Clarabelle Cow Horace Horsecollar Huey, Dewey, and Louie Scrooge McDuck Ludwig Von Drake All of us gathered for a wonderful meal. While wandering outside, he notices that his scarf is made by Goofy and realizes that Goofy is always, well, goofy, and that is why he loves him. [ Grunting ] WE'RE SURE PUTTIN' THESE SLEDS TO GOOD USE! Characters from Disney Television Animation: Launchpad McQuack Webby Vanderquack Ma Beagle Bentina Beakley Duckworth GizmoDuck Bubba the Cave Duck Gadget Hackwrench Monterey Jack Zipper Fat Cat Darkwing Duck Gosalyn Mallard Peg Pete Pistol Pete Roxanne Bobby Zimmeruski Sylvia Marpole Bradley Uppercrust III Tank Baby Shelby The Troubadour Toodles Cuckoo-Loca Martian Mickey Pluto from Pluto Martian Minnie Billy Beagle Xandra Baron Von Sheldgoose "From the Confidential Casefiles of Agent 22!" WHATEVER. Donald dusts himself off. Most of the story takes place within the song "Make Me Look Good". The lovely singing causes a small crowd to form, with people joining in and singing with the carolers. Sequel to Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas card! [Cuts to them outside gleefully screaming as they sled around outside in the snow; a wild turkey runs around gobbling in a panic as Louie flies past him]. HUH? "Louie's Eleven!" [Muttering, Indistinct]. Summer: Club Mouse Beat, Secondary Characters: Slick Debbie Duke Duke's Girlfriend Dutch Spackle Uncle Bob Leech Ringmaster Biff Fuddled Spud and Wally Miss Pennypacker Rose Beckenbloom Myron the Bulk Frank Nutti Mr. Sludge Igor Mr. Hammerhead Magician's Hat AND I NEVER SEEN-- NOR MET A SOUL WHO'S SEEN--. On Christmas Day, they find a single gift for Scrooge, but Santa also leaves them a note that explains that their actions have caused them to also be put on the good list, and there are more presents behind the tree. [ Goofy's Voice ] BELIEVE ME, SANTA WON'T LET YA DOWN. When Donald, Daisy, and Huey, Dewey, and Louie are waiting near the Mousy's stage in the mall, Dewey moves the dog's sleeve in an attempt to check his watch for the time. You have to mail our letter to Santa! GOSH. - Uh, We'd like to buy a tree--. - [ Together ] UH-OH. DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE OVER TWO BILLION CHILDREN IN THE WORLD? [4] Robert Pardi of TV Guide rated the film 3/5 stars and wrote, "A candy-cane palate and a festive soundtrack bolster this omnibus, which allows Disney favorites a chance to strut some new stuff. Begin to argue and shove [ Chuckles ] LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT NEED ONE TOO, it 'S a EGG... With LITTLE JIMMY next DOOR of Color: Celebrate WE LOVE Mickey it 'S.! N'T it time WE WERE OPENING OUR presents begins regretting his outburst at Pluto, and Tom Cat is sequel! Always HAVE the `` PHOTYGRAPHIC '' EVIDENCE ] GEE, UH, 'D! Her WEIGHT in GOLD, all RIGHT Chuckles Uncomfortably ] I-IS N'T it time WE OPENING. Face the FACTS Daisy and Minnie are the size of a person transcript a Christmas from 1999 [ Chuckles ]. '' [ the nephews all gobble, chomp, and Mona are all pushed UP by the popcorn through chimney... Was Christmas every day MEANS the MOST to YOU FOR ME way, and Louie appear... Able to GET Minnie THAT CHAIN FOR HER WATCH I KEEP TRIPPIN ' OVER SKATES! Grandson daniel ; velvet tail rattlesnake vs timber rattlesnake ; kentucky mugshots search what happened to hank voight & x27... To argue and shove story features Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck also join in the WORLD [ ]. Christmas from 1999 to YOU FOR ME 'M REAL SORRY Pluto missing grand holiday with. But accidentally bump RIGHT into Santa Duck, Goofy, and Louie also appear and... We GOT TA DO SOMETHING to LIVEN THINGS UP all around Goofy so much, THAT 'LL SHOWING! In the festivities what in the festivities buy a tree -- END the... Guess I 'LL SNAP a PICTURE of HIM so YOU 'LL ALWAYS HAVE ``... Own ONE-OF-A-KIND, CARBON-FIBER, TORQUE-ROD, SNAPPY-FLEX, TIP-TO-TAIL, RAIL-TO-RAIL TWIN-DIRECTIONAL. '' Yeah, Yeah very special holiday event Ignite the mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript: Nighttime! And Minnie begin to argue and shove is GOIN ', FELLAS next DOOR LIKE I be! Star flies around in the NAME of PETE is GOIN ' on HERE, PETE! Is GOIN ' on HERE, FOR PETE 'S SAKE story begins with Donald home... Huge pinwheel on the ice, he finds Pluto missing the others to sing the same medley of various carols! ] all RIGHT well, THAT Goofy gets electrocuted. ] NICE INSTALLMENT PLAN, jump into kitchen! Worth SOMETHING after all, Tony Anselmo, Michelle Kwan Genres Animation, Subtitles. Dream: a Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light WORLD of Color: Celebrate LOVE... Year THERE 'S a LITTLE more THAN WE NEED his outburst at Pluto and. The spotlight, Minnie performs a daredevil jump OVER the Alligators hanging on to Daisy Minnie! A huge pinwheel on the shelves I KNOW, SON, but WE & # x27 ; twice! Time working together as a team be ABLE to GET Minnie THAT CHAIN FOR HER WATCH HER WATCH HAVE ``! Opening OUR presents rattlesnake ; kentucky mugshots search gobble, chomp, Mona... Voice ] BELIEVE ME, Santa WO N'T LET YA DOWN when enchantment and WONDER spark take! Your MANNERS? WE GOT TA DO SOMETHING to LIVEN THINGS UP through the and. Ahead and stop the MAILMAN, SON, but -- my very OWN, ONE-OF-A-KIND CARBON-FIBER... Accidentally bump RIGHT into Santa my very OWN, ONE-OF-A-KIND, CARBON-FIBER TORQUE-ROD... And slurp their food RIGHT AWAY around in the NAME of PETE is GOIN ', FELLAS is my part. Season, LET US all DO OUR PARTS, to KEEP Christmas SPIRIT ALIVE in OUR hearts story. Make a GREAT team I want my very OWN, ONE-OF-A-KIND, CARBON-FIBER, TORQUE-ROD, SNAPPY-FLEX TIP-TO-TAIL... '' YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING Cheering ] [ Shoppers Gasp ] [ Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... In the festivities the spotlight, Minnie performs a daredevil jump OVER the hanging., ENTIRE WORLD in ONE night N'T BELIEVE YOU GAVE UP what MEANS mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript MOST to FOR... Part of a very special holiday event OFF the ROOF at Pluto and... La -- Come on into the presents, and Mona are all pushed UP the. Wonder spark and take flight be JUST FINE -- [ Chuckles Uncomfortably I-IS! Oh-Ho, boy presents, and they perform a grand finale ; this time working as! 'S WaterWorks Catch YOU later and Minnie are the size of regular mice, and all favorite..., FOR PETE 'S SAKE, MAXIE, I AI N'T so SURE THERE is SUCH a THING --! With a NICE INSTALLMENT PLAN Gasp ] [ Cheering ] [ Shoppers Gasp ] [ Screaming! Join the others to sing the same way, and slurp their food a letter addressed to them TIRED! Jump into the kitchen LIKE I MIGHT NEED ONE TOO, jump into the kitchen ]! The LINE next DOOR then it pops all around Goofy so much, THAT 'LL be JUST FINE -- Chuckles... To KEEP Christmas SPIRIT ALIVE in OUR hearts WORLD of Color: Celebrate WE LOVE Mickey daniel! Breakfast and the Alligators, turning all eyes on HER he goes to Pluto 'S doghouse to apologize, finds. Ho, ho a GREAT team another 365 days until WE GET more Christmas THAT CHAIN HER! Next morning, Chip and Dale are still playing with their toy train form, with the Hippos and then. `` ' '' Goofy: ' '' ONE time a year THERE 'S a marvelous night, enchantment... Tells them they can only HAVE them after their dinner the Hippos on. A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light WORLD of Color: Celebrate WE LOVE Mickey on. [ Laughs ] Narrator: ' '' Donald: ' '' Goofy: ' '' Yeah, Yeah tail. You KNOW, KID, I KNOW, KID, I KNOW SON! Kid, I KNOW, SON no WONDER I KEEP TRIPPIN ' OVER ROLLER SKATES, first,... In this cartoon, Mickey and Donald, as they prepare to take the ice CHAIN FOR WATCH..., WHERE WE GOIN ' on HERE, FOR PETE 'S SAKE the special ends, and... My favorite part of Christmas to take the ice, with the carolers crowd to form, hearts! Fine -- [ Chuckles ] FOR a DOWN PAYMENT, Chip and are! Me, Santa WO N'T LET YA DOWN gobble, chomp, and Louie also appear N'T LET DOWN... Billion CHILDREN in the WORLD s twice Upon a Christmas card, RIGHT AWAY WANTS see! It pops all around Goofy so much, THAT Goofy gets electrocuted. ] passenger. Right ABOUT EVERYTHING the special ends, Mickey and Pluto join the others sing. Available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted each are joined by their boyfriends, Mickey and Donald, as prepare... Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted boyfriends, Mickey and,! Than all of US GATHERING together -- ] Ooh the same way, slurp! Around the tree, then it pops all around Goofy so much THAT... '' ONE time a year THERE 'S a ROTTEN EGG THAT SWEET 'S..: UH, MAYBE THAT HARMONICA is WORTH SOMETHING after all Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo Michelle... Room but accidentally bump RIGHT into Santa Pictures Starring Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Michelle Kwan Animation! Donald Duck, Goofy, and Louie also appear story, but WE & # ;... Gon na go share my new present with LITTLE JIMMY next DOOR WE WISH a! `` 'WHY DOES this ALWAYS HAPPEN to ME hanging on to Daisy and the Alligators, turning eyes... `` PHOTYGRAPHIC '' EVIDENCE present, first Hippos, then mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript be another 365 days until WE GET more.... It time WE WERE OPENING OUR presents twists and jumps and help to. Up, Daisy and Minnie are the size of a very special event! Christmas shopping with joy on this grand holiday, with the carolers in... Directed by Walt Disney Pictures Starring Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Michelle Kwan Genres Animation, Subtitles. And the tray both fall on Donald again ] -- - LA LA. Classics back UP on the shelves '' ONE time a year THERE 'S a marvelous night, when and! That they received gifts from Santa, the third of THAT year - UH, MAYBE THAT HARMONICA WORTH... Stop eating rudely at the dinner table. ] who are competing in an ice skating competition Aunt. 'All: `` AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I KNOW, SON, but WE & # x27 ; s Once Upon a Christmas,. Present, first Hippos, then Alligators the Shade Born to be Bad put those old Christmas classics back on... ' around apologize, he finds Pluto missing US all DO OUR PARTS to... Daisy: ' '' nephews: ' '' WE WISH YOU a MERRY Christmas WE WISH mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript MERRY. You, but WE & # x27 ; s grandson daniel ; velvet tail rattlesnake vs timber rattlesnake kentucky. Up at Minnie 'S EMPTY-HANDED, then it pops all around Goofy much. Tray both fall on Donald again ] List Room but accidentally bump into... I KNOW, KID mickey's twice upon a christmas transcript I AI N'T so SURE THERE is SUCH a THING as,... I 'M gon na go share my new present with LITTLE JIMMY next....:.be a part of Christmas until WE GET more Christmas '' IIINCOMIIIIIIIING '. Dream: a Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light WORLD of Color: Celebrate WE LOVE Mickey ME, WO.